The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Loves of Camilla

Synopsis: A lesbian vampire story

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

  • Emma — 19 years old, a noble woman
  • Camilla — 2,000 years old vampires (at least — though she only looks 22)
  • Claudia — 45 years old, Camilla’s travel companion — mistaken by others for her mother.
  • Helga — 22 years old, a servant
  • Mara — 32 years old, a governess
  • Major Denis Bloodnok — 59, Emma’s father
  • Captain George Weisz — 27, a suitor of Emma
  • Constantine (Con) — 32, a butler.
  • Elsa — a peasant girl, 19 years old
  • Gerard Ponsoby, 61, a friend of the Major

Bloodnok rode with a small party of hunters along the Gratz road, just on the north side of his estate. The road was narrow, as were most roads in those days, often just wife enough to admit the passing of a single carriage.

His small party of men were surprised when a horse-drawn coach rushed past them at great speed. It was lucky for him and his party that they could move off the road onto a grass embankment.

The carriage whizzed by, the driver throwing the whip into the air.

“They’ll never make the corner” Ponsoby said, He was righ. There was an almighty crash. The screams of panicked horses followed.

The Major and his party dug in their heels and spurred their horses and raced towards the scene.

The found Claudia, standing there… quite distressed looking at the mess.

“Can I help you?” Major Bloodnok asked from his horse… in his youth he would have sprung to the ground but gout prevented him and kept him in his saddle.

The horses had run off. The carriage tipped on its side, and a wheel broken, but still spinning from the momentum.

“Oh, my daughter” Claudia cried…

“See to it!” the Major said to his party.

A young man leapt to the ground and climbed up onto the side of the carriage.

“There’s a young lady”

“That’s my daughter” Claudia said

“She… she’s alright” he said He gazed in at her… her extraordinary beauty.

They helped the beautiful Camilla out of the wreckage. Claudia hugged her and comforted her as her own manservant and coachman returned with the two horses. The horses were frothing at the mouth.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” the Major asked

“Yes… I…. but… I don’t wish to impose”

“Please…” the Major asked

“I… I need to get to Gratz immediately… a family emergency” she said “And… I can take one of these horses with my man here…” she said “But… my daughter”

“She can stay with us” the Major said.

“I… I couldn’t” Claudia said

“Nonsense” the Major said “I have a daughter the same age” he added “I’m sure they’ll be wonderful friends”

And so it was Camilla rode back with the hunting party towards the great estate She rode across the saddle of the old officer, and even at his advanced age he felt his cock stirring as her body pressed against him….

Camilla seemed a delicate flower…pale, beautiful fragile, She wore a cloak that had a hood that she kept over her in the direct sunlight as they rode.

She was helped to her feet from the saddle.

The Major called for someone to fetch his daughter.

Emma came to the door, with her governess. She was very pleased to make Camilla’s acquaintance

They took Camilla to a room next to Emma’s.

An hour later, Emma was called for… “But, father” she protested. She didn’t like the structure of her life being upset…

“Please, dear he begged “We must show our Christian hospitality…”

“Very well….”

Emma tapped lightly on the door “Camilla?”

“Come in.”

Emma went into Camilla’s room and was taken aback to see Camilla already in her bath.

“Oh, sorry” Emma said turning away, red with embarrassment.

“Oh, please… stay” Camilla begged

“I…”

“Oh, we’re just all girls here” Camilla laughed

“Oh, alright” Emma said turning back around. She was taken by Camilla’s warmth…

At that moment Camilla sat up more in her bath, her reddened nipples rising just above the water.

Emma gazed at Camilla’s generous breasts before realising she was staring.

“Would you hand me that towel?” Camilla smiled

“Oh… “ Emma said looking around

She grabbed the towel and she held it out unfolded and just as she approached Camilla stood up unashamedly.

Her body was pale, and shimmering with the bathwater. Emma found herself gazing at the thick black curls between Camilla’s thighs… a contrast to the beauty’s pale white flesh

She handed Camilla the towel.

“Thank you” Camilla smiled sweetly… her smile was disarming and it made Emma feel that everything was alright.

Camilla patted the towel over her breasts before wrapping it only around her waist. leaving her firm large breasts exposed.

“Please, help me” Camilla said offering her hand for assistance.

Emma took it and held it to support Camilla as she stepped out of the bath.

“Thank you” Camila smiled and she leant in to kiss Emma.

Emma turned her face to accept Camilla’s lips on her cheek

“You have been so kind to me” Camilla said as she went over to her bed.

“It’s nothing” Emma said, staring at Camilla still….

“No, really” Camilla said as she let the towel drop to the floor “You and your family have so wonderful to me”

She picked up the nightdress that lay on the bed.

Emma found herself again staring… at Camilla’s well shaped buttocks. Camilla’s skin was flawless.

“It’s nice to have some female company” Emma said.. even though she had just so recently protested to her father.

“Well, I hope I’m good company” Camilla said, now wearing the night-dress she went to Emma and took Emma’s hands

“I want us to be the best of friends.”

“Oh, we are” Emma smiled “I… I am so happy to have someone other than Papa to talk about things”

Camilla guided Emma onto the bed. They sat beside each other

“Things… you can only ask another woman?” Camilla smiled

“Yes” Emma said “That’s it”

“Please… ask me anything…” Camilla said “There will be no secrets between friends”

Emma paused.

“Please… “ Camilla begged “I want you to ask me anything”

“Can I….?” Emma began

“Yes?”

“You… you’ve travelled?” Emma asked

“Yes”

“And… ah… you… you’ve met….?”

“What?”

“Can I ask you about… men?”

Camilla turned away “Men?” she gasped.

“Yes… oh, I… I didn’t mean to embarrass you”

“No… it’s… it’s not that” Camilla said still with her back to Emma

“I didn’t mean to…. “ Emma said “It’s just… I have lived here on the estate all my life… I’ve never…”

She paused

“I…”

“Please.. I said you can ask me anything” Camilla said. She turned back to Emma and took Emma’s hands in hers “I… I want you to ask me … anything…”

“Very well” Emma sighed “I… I was just wondering if you’ve ever been in love…”

“Yes” Camilla said

“What… what was he like?”

“He?” Camilla gasped

“Yes…”

“I… I’ve never been in love with a man’

“But you said…” Emma gasped as it dawned on her the inference Camilla was making.

“I have loved many times” Camilla said as she took Emma’s hands again. “I believe in love… for all eternity” she said, smiling “You have such lovely hands” she added.

“But with a man….?” Emma asked

“No…” Camila smiled “Men… they are vile….and… they only want to put their dirt in you…”

“Camilla” Emma sighed “I’ve never heard someone speak of such tings…”

“I love you” Camilla said

“SIlly” Emma laughed

“Silly?” Camilla said “My love… is very deep” she added and she touched Emma’s cheek.

“But…”

“I’ve loved you the moment I saw you….” Camilla said

“We only just met….”

“I know how I feel.”

“But… it’s not the same as a woman for her husband”

“Oh, why must you talk of men?” Camilla said, rising to her feet, she went over to the window and looked out in the night sky.

“I… I don’t mean to upset you” Emma said “But… when I love my husband… I expect it will be deeper than our friendship could ever be…”

“I… I will not talk about this further” Camilla said, not looking at Emma.

Emma rose to speak. But decided to leave, thinking not to upset her friend further.

“I hope I have given no offence” she said as she went out the door.

Camilla jumped out of the window. She landed with cat-like grace, the 30ft to the ground.

She turned back once to look at the light in the window she had leapt from and she then turned again and moved swiftly into the night-dark…

Elsa lived in a small farm. She lived with her elder father, and younger brother. She was nineteen and had been expected to marry already, but she needed to look after her father.

She took a torch and a bucket and went out to the well to fetch water.

The night was moon-bright, but the torch helped with added light.

She lowered the bucket on a rope and hook into the water. She then winched the bucket back up.

She heard a twig snap and turned just as Camilla leapt upon her.

Camilla was on her quickly. A hand clasped over Elsa’s mouth, muffling her cry for help, and a cry of shock.

Camilla also used this grip to force Elsa’s head to turn. Camilla opened her mouth wide, and drew her canines down into fangs.

Her head snapped fast against Elsa’s throat. Her razor sharp fangs cutting easily through Elsa’s warm flesh.

Elsa’s heart beating fast, and blood shot up into Camilla’s hungry mouth.

Elsa felt a sharp sting, and then the animal-grunt of a feeding beast filled her ears… and another sound… a sigh…. She realised that despite the initial pain she was now sighing. Her legs parted.

But… this was a different kind of penetration…

Camilla had already released Elsa’s mouth. It hung open, and another moan escaped. Elsa’s sighing grew heavy and deep… she came as Camilla sucked at her blood.

Camilla rose up, wiping Elsa’s redness from her lips. She gazed down at the sighing writhing form. “Sleep” she whispered.

She rose and left the unconscious Elsa to lie there. She would be found in ten minutes by her brother. He would try to rouse her, but she would not stir till morning. And, she would express no knowledge of how she had ended up sa she had been when he found her.. and no knowledge of the two deep wounds on her throat.

Camilla, satiated hunger… she moved even more quickly back to the house. A leap and she reached the window high above. She was in the room in moments.

She noticed her feet were muddied and she had to wash them in the now cold bath.

The clock struck 2am…

Camilla sniffed the air. Ambrosia…

She was not hungry but she was never-the-less drawn to the scent…

She found herself outside Emma’s room. She opened it. The smell… Emma was on her period…

There was a small candle flickering, guarded by a glass cover to make a lamp… but even if that single light was not present, Camilla’s predator eyes could make out all the form of the sleeping teen.

Camilla found herself fingering her clit through her night-dress. She shook her head… the ambrosia had brought her to Emma’s room in a haze—she had been so drawn she had been barely aware of where she was or what she was doing until this moment.

“Huh?” Emma gasped “Who?” she focused her eyes “Camilla?” she gasped “What are you doing here?”

Camilla went to her as Emma sat up in her bed. Camilla sat down on the edge of the bed. “I… I couldn’t sleep” Camilla said

“It must be 2 o’clock” Emma gasped

“I… I’m sorry” Camilla said

“Would you like to sleep with me?” Emma asked innocently

“Oh, yes” Camilla gasped but then thought she wouldn’t be able to control herself. When Emma shifted in the bed the smell of blood emanating from between her legs… Camilla felt her fangs as if they were aching to extend.

“I… I will try and sleep in my own bed” Camilla smiled. She was so amazed at Emma’s innocence… or naivety

“Good night” Emma said

Camilla leant forward to kiss Emma on the forehead, but her lips met Emma’s “Good night” she said and she got up and left

Emma touched her lips were Camilla had kissed her and she smiled… she didn’t notice her nipples were rock hard…

In the morning Emma removed the red-soiled rag from between her legs. The cloth was used where tampons might one day serve.

She was embarrassed by it. It always was an embarrassment to ‘bleed’ every month. Helga came to collect the laundry.

She looked at it and Emma’s expression.

“Don’t worry, Miss” Helga said “All women bear this curse”

“You too?” Emma asked with naivety

“Yes of course, Miss” Helga laughed

She took a bundle away. Camila followed her, unseen.

Camilla found the bundle and she dived into it. Virgin blood was the most pure ambrosia to a vampire and her face pressed into the cloth.

“Oh, my!” Helga gasped…she returned to the laundry to find Camilla’s face pressed into a bloody rag.

Camilla looked up at Helga.

“What are you doing, Miss?” Helga asked

Camilla hissed, bearing her fangs

“Oh, no!” Helga cried. She had no sooner turned to run when Camilla was on her, easily over-powering the human (Camilla had the strength of many men).

She forced Helga to the ground, face-down. She was on Helga’s back, turning her head. She bit into Helga

Helga gave a small cry as she felt the sting of those two ivory needles piercing her flesh.

But then she relaxed.. as all prey did. Unable to resist the vampire’s will.

Camilla tasted the fresh hot blood… and knew instantly Helga had been despoiled by man.

She took a few gulps and then licked over the wound; the skin seemed to sizzle there as it clotted.

“Rise” Camilla said.

“Helga?” Con called.

Helga gazed into Camilla’s eyes.

“Helga?” he called as he entered the laundry.

“There you are” he said

She was unresponsive. And, unknown, unseen, above him, with her back to the ceiling, Camilla pressed against the surface, seeming to defy gravity.

“Helga?” he said, shaking her “What’s got into you?”

She sunk to her knees.

“Let me do this” she said as she obeyed Camilla’s will

She undid the buttons on Con’s pants.

“Helga” he smiled.

He had fucked her many times on the sly but she had never taken his fat short un-cut prick like this.

Her mouth went over him.

As he sighed a figure moved contrary to the rules of gravity along the ceiling and out the room.

Helga took a load in her mouth as Con instantly came.

She rose, leaving his cock hanging and she went back upstairs.

“What?” he gasped… he wiped his cock on some laundry and then put it away.

“You did well” Camilla said to Helga at the top of the stairs

“Yes, Mistress” she said blankly. Not “Miss” but “Mistress”.

Camilla ran her hand against Helga’s face “You are mine”

“Yes, Mistress” Helga nodded.

“I have plans for you…” she said before going off quickly as Con approached.

He went to talk to Helga but she turned her head away.

Camilla went to Emma’s door, “Come in” Emma said

Emma was at her dresser, brushing her hair.

“Good morning,Camilla’ she smiled

“Good morning” Camilla said as she went up behind Emma and kissed the top of her head.

“You seem happy” Camilla said

“Yes, George… I mean… Captain Weisz is coming today”

“Why?” Camilla asked stepping back…

“I… I think he wants to see me” Emma smiled

“Why?”

“Why?”

“Sorry… I mean…”

“Oh, it’s alright” Emma laughed “He… I think he has asked papa permission to court me…”

“But…?” Camilla stepped back aghast…

“Camilla?” Emma gasped seeing her friend’s face in reflection in the mirror. She swivelled around “What’s come over you?”

Camila sat on the bed and looked off to the side.

“Camilla?”

Emma rose and went to Camilla and knelt down on the floor “Camilla?” she asked again “Are you alright?”

“I…?” Camilla almost wept

“Why would you want that man’s attentions?” Camilla asked

“Why?” Emma asked “Well.. he’s young, dashing…”

“But.. a man?”

“Yes, a man” Emma said, “Of course, why not? I hope one day to be a wife of such a man”

“But…” Camilla almost felt sick…

“Camilla?” Emma gasped rising to her feet “You’re…? You’re not jealous are you?”

“Why shouldn’t I be jealous?” Camilla gasped, rising also to her feet, she took Emma’s forearms in her hands.

“But… ?”

“I.. don’t you know I love you?”

“I… I love you too” Emma said

“Then you can’t see…” Camilla began

“I love George too… I think”

“But… our love….?”

“You’re… you’re such a silly person… it’s not the same…”

Camilla wanted to open up Emma’s throat. She could have taken her then and there, and forced her into slavery… but she wanted Emma to want her… and that way when she fed she could turn Emma. And, perhaps have a partner she could share life’s journey with… at least for several centuries. (In the end all the women she’d turned eventually died, because they were not born vampire).

“Camilla?” Emma asked

“Oh… I feel unwell” Camilla said and broke her hold on Emma and left…

Emma thought about Camilla’s response and didn’t understand it…

* * *

Camilla watched the young couple walk below her in the garden, along with two servants as chaperones.

Camilla couldn’t stand it… She wanted Emma. She fingered herself as she thought of Emma’s sweet fresh body.

Emma, naively expressed her deep feelings for the dashing young man. And, although he had come to court her he found her irresistible, and grabbing her almost drove his tongue down her throat.

She screamed….

The chaperones came running…

It was not was Emma had expected

* * *

Emma rested against the headboard of her bed… whimpering.

“Emma?” Camilla called

Emma said nothing

“May I come in?”

“No” Emma said

“Please?”

“Go away”

Camilla tested the door. It was locked. She twisted the metal and it bent like paper in her hand. The lock snapped

Emma was surprised to hear the crack of metal.

Camilla entered, wearing a dilaphernous gown that did nothing to hide her sex.

“I’d like to talk to you” Camilla said as she approached.

“I’ve nothing to say now” Emma cried.

Camilla sat down very close to Emma

“Please… let me speak” Camilla said

“I… I don’t feel like….” Emma said

“I know he betrayed you…” Camilla said.

Emma looked down at her feet.

“I want you to know that I will never betray you” Camilla cooed as she reached over and stroked Emma’s cheek. “Know that I will always love you” Camilla added.

She drew Emma’s face up and she lent forward and kissed her on the lips.

She let the kiss linger.

Emma felt oddly warm… flushed with heat in fact.

“I will always love you” Camilla repeated and returned to kissing her again.

“I love you too” Emma said.

Camilla smiled, sitting back up a little. She brushed her hand again against Emma’s cheek. Emma broke into a small smile.

Camilla’s hand moved down to the bows on the front of Emma’s clothes. She pulled at them.

Emma sat silently watching and did nothing as Camilla drew back her top, exposing her small pale breasts.

She looked at Camilla who smiled sweetly at her.

Camilla lent back in, only this time she kissed Emma’s breasts.

She drew a hand up and cupped the other breast in her soft caress. Emma lay back as Camilla climbed over her, her mouth moving over Emma’s erect pink nipple.

Emma sighed as Camilla sucked.

Camilla could feel the veins under the skin and wanted so much to bite into the virginal flesh to feed

She drew up and then, straddling Emma, as she was on her knees she pulled her dress off her shoulders and exposed her larger breasts.

She hovered one over Emma’s face and Emma kissed it. She kissed the nipple.

Surprisingly her mouth moved down Camilla’s body to her flat washboard stomach. Camilla moved over, tearing her dress off now, offering her special place to Emma’s mouth.

Emma had neer seen a vagina this close and it fascinate her. She slid her tongue out and slid it into Camilla’s slit.

The taste… amazing….

Emma licked at Camilla.

Camilla’s clit was huge and erect and drew Emma’s attention.

As she did this Camilla spun around, putting her thighs back over Emma’s face she lent down, tearing Emma’s dress and her tongue pressed in to Emma’s sex.

Emma should have been shocked by all this… but there was something about Camilla’s presence that was so calming… something she hadn’t felt with the dashing young man.

Emma bucked as she felt Camilla’s tongue push against her labia. Camilla’s tongue flicked against Emma’s clit.

Emma gasped and then felt Camilla’s thighs press down over her harder. She lapped at Camilla’s warm wetness and then as she did she tasted something different, something coppery.

It was delicious. She felt it flow into her mouth. And then Camilla’s fangs cut into her own flesh.

Emma however kept feeding on this hot fluid coming from Camilla’s sex.

The first orgasm she ever had in her life surprised her. Having two more in quick succession… that was so incomprehensible to her… she never knew a woman could feel such pleasure.

Camilla drew off of her, turned around and they kissed. She notice a redness on Camilla’s face “What?”

“Shhhh” Camilla urged.

“Get off of me” Emma now panicked, as if awoken from a dream.

Camilla drew off of her and lay on her side.

Emma leapt out of bed and raced to her dresser mirror. She saw the redness was blood.

She also noticed redness on the dress at her crotch.

“What have you done?”

“We fed from each other” Camilla smiled “You now have my blood in your veins… and I have yours…”

“What…? What are you?”

“Your lover” Camilla smiled “That is all you need know now…”

“I…I don’t…”

“Come… feed from me more…” Camilla said swivelling around she opened her legs.

“No… I….” Emma gasped in shock seeing Camilla’s bloody cunt.

Her hair matted in red.

But Emma was drawn to it… she knew how good it had tasted. She wanted to look away.

She still stepped towards Camilla

“Feed” Camilla urged as Emma’s mouth pressed against her sex.

Camilla lay back and relaxed as Emma drank.

Soon Emma felt a massive pain rip through her… she fell to the ground.

“What… what’s happening to me?”

Camilla scooted to the edge of the bed and looked down at her

“You’re turning” Camilla said.

Just then the door opened and Helga came in.

“Help me….” Emma pleased, reaching out to her.

She was convulsed again in pain and didn’t notice Helga undressing.

Emma’s whole body spasmed and thrashed about like she was having a massive seizure.

Her leg kicked out so hard it broke against the bed. But she didn’t feel the pain.

Her body almost broke—her back arched up so high.

And then she lay… still…

After a minute her skin began to grow paler. She opened her mouth… her fangs extended, and retracted as her muscles newly formed there tasted themselves.

“You are one of mine now” Camilla smiled…”You must feed… Helga has come to sacrifice herself for you…”

“It’s alright, Miss” Helga said as she got down and embraced Emma. Emma felt Helga’s warmth… but… another sensation.. a scent…. Helga smelt… delicious.

Her fangs extended again.

Helga brought her up to her neck “It’s alright, Miss” she said.

Emma bit and fed.

Helga held her assailant in a love embrace, Helga let out a moan…she came, as well…

Emma grunted like an animal as she drank. She didn’t drain Helga… she couldn’t drink that much blood… but she took enough that Helga would not survive.

Helga never struggled. She submitted to the will of the vampire. She died in bliss.

Emma released her only when she had drunk her fill. She sprung to her feet.

She spun… hearing a strange nose… she looked… it was a spider moving on its web.

Her eyes zoomed in and she could see from across the room the hairs on its legs.

She heard another sound…like a drum.. she turned. It was Camilla’s heart.

She turned in to other drum-beats.

“What is that sound?”

“It’s all the life in the house” Camilla said “You can hear their hearts… their breathing…”

“I… I can see…” she gasped

“Yes” Camilla said… Their heat patterns were also visible to Emma.

“I… I am so…” she began

“Horny?” Camilla asked

“What is that word?”

“I’ll show you…” Camilla said and drew up to Emma.

She kissed Emma and at the same time her fingers pressed in between Emma’s legs.

Emma returned the kiss this time…

Camilla suddenly picked her up, and stepping over the remains of Helga she carried her lover back to bed.

The sex they had continued for an hour… Until Mara cam looking for them…

But in that hour they explored each other entirely. Tongues, fingers… into every part of the body.

Emma had never tasted another’s anus… there was no part of Camilla she left unexplored. And, she opened herself totally to Camilla.

Emma came at least six times. But she found more pleasure in pleasuring Camilla.

“We are bound to each other” Camilla explained. “Blood of my blood”.

When Mara approached Emma’s head snapped around from between Camilla’s legs. She could hear Mara on the stairs.

“We must dress” Camilla said as she slid out from under Emma.

“What?”

“We must live a certain life…” Camilla said

“Why?” Emma asked “Why can’t I just feed on my governess?”

“We are very powerful” Camilla said as she dressed in some of Emma’s clothes “But we are not invincible”

“But…”

“You are blood of my blood” Camilla said “Obey me”

“Yes” Emma nodded. She now instinctively trusted Camilla. She dressed too.

Mara tapped at the door. She noticed the lock was broken. Emma bade her not to enter as she was still dressing. Camilla left by the window… with Helga’s corpse in her arms.

Mara finally entered to find Emma had moved her floor rug… not knowing it was covering some blood marks from Helga’s body.

“Yes?” Emma asked a little testy that her lovemaking had been interrupted “What is it?”

“There’s an Inspector Gratz here” she said

“Inspector?”

“Yes, of police” she said “Normally I would make them wait to speak to your father but they said it is important…something about your friend George Weisz”

“He is not my friend” Emma growled. “No man is,”

Mara smiled weakly. “Shall I get him to meet you in the study?”

“If you must” Emma said, obviously annoyed still…

“Very well” Mara said and she left Emma to go to see the police officer.

When Emma met the officer (and his colleagues) she almost gagged at their manly musk. She had never noticed it before… and she hated it. Man-stench!

She did try hard to not show how much hatred she had for men. She said she had no knowledge of where Weisz (she only referred to him by his surname) had got to.

Mara stood there as ‘chaperone’ to her young charge and she could not believe how Emma had acted… less civil and more aggressive than she had ever witnessed her young charge.

They were shown out the door.

“What’s happened to you?” Mara asked

“What do you mean?”

“You were quite rude to those men”

“Yes, men!” Emma spat. She got up and went to go by Mara.

Mara grabbed her by the arm “Young Miss, you should not be….” she began.

Emma’s eyes seemed to glow with rage.

“Be silent!” Emma said.

“Don’t talk to…” Mara began but was lost in those eyes.

“You will obey!”

“Yes…” Mara seemed to relax her whole body “I… I will obey”.

Emma smiled. She gazed at the older woman’s neck, she could see from the heat patterns the flow of blood… But… no… she would not take Mara

Mara’s grip eased. She released Emma.

Emma left her.

Mara stood there still, and in a daze for about five more minutes. She suddenly blinked and wondered where Emma had gone.

Emma went to Camilla’s room. Camilla pulled back her sheets to show she was naked. Emma burst into a huge grin and she pulled at her dress and let it fall to the floor.

“Come my love” Camilla smiled, holding out her arms.

She ran into Camilla’s arms.

“I love you” Camilla said

“I love you, too” Emma said as they kissed

Camilla rolled Emma over and then as she tweaked with Emma’s nipple she ground her crotch against Emma’s.

“Ooo” Emma sighed

Camilla lifted herself up, drew up one of Emma’s legs and pressed her pussy lips against Emma’s.

She thrust forward, pressing hard against Emma’s sex.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” Emma gasped.

“You feel amazing” Camilla said

“Oh, yesss!” Emma gasped.

Mara heard them outside the door. She made a sign of the cross over her… she realised what a bad influence Camilla was to her young charge.

Mara felt a wave of nausea knowing what sinful behaviour was occurring on the other side of that door.

“Let me kiss it” Emma whimpered.

“Yes?”

“Yes…” Emma sighed “I want to taste you…”

Camilla grinned and drew her now moist pussy up over Emma’s eager mouth. Emma’s tonge flicked out long. She was surprised… it came out at least six inches long.

She took it in her stride and began licking at Camilla’s sex.

“Oh…. yessssss” Camilla gasped and pushed her crotch down onto Emma’s face.

Emma’s hands kneaded Camilla’s buttocks and she felt around, finding Camilla’s other hole she cheekily pushed a finger in, exploring a place she had never done before.

Camilla gasped as a finger entered her anus.

This was the life she would lead forever… loving her lover, intense… passionate sex…. and the ever present hunger….

(end part one)

The End

(for now)