The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Lover Scorned!

By The Slaver.

Harvard parked his car in the parking lot; he climbed out of his car and walked the three blocks down to his apartment. Harvard moved about slowly, much to the chagrin of those passing him by, pushing and shoving their way home. He had only recently moved here, with his boyfriend Boynton, when he got his job company relocated not long after. Luckily, Harvard had found an apartment, furnished, while he and his boyfriend contemplated where and what to purchase as a permanent residence.

Harvard entered the foyer of his apartment’s condominium building. The concierge smiled at Harvard and waved hello as Harvard passed by and headed for the elevators. Harvard reached the 23th floor and walked to his apartment at the far end of the hallway. Harvard opened the door of his apartment. As he entered his posh abode, he found a man sitting on the couch in the living area Harvard was surprised to see the man sit in his living area. But he had been expecting to hear from the guy, for some time now Harvard had suspected that his boyfriend Boynton had been having an affair with someone else, and Harvard was pretty sure who that someone was, a guy called Westholme who worked in the same office as Boynton.

The guy sitting on the couch was a P.I called Murphy, whom Harvard had hired to follow and check-up on Boynton. “I let myself in, I hope you don’t mind”, Harvard did mind; but he said nothing. Murphy pulled a tablet out of the inside packet of his jacket, and handed it to Harvard. “I hacked into Boynton’s office building’s CCTV and planted a Minnie Wi-Fi camera in the other guy’s car to get these shots. I hope they what you want,” Murphy said handing the tablet to Harvard, and moved towards the door. Murphy said, “I check back with you in a few days to collect my fee!” With that Murphy left. Harvard tipped the tablet, the screen light up. On the tablet’s screen Harvard saw Westholme and Boynton: Westholme and Boynton walked out of their office, they waited quietly for the elevator. Then the elevator arrived the compartment was empty, so Westholme and Boynton found themselves alone. They embraced each other; they kissed and founded each other. Boynton slipped his hand down Westholme’s tight pants, Westholme moaned from Boynton’s seductive touch.

“This is so wrong.” Westholme said, as Boynton nibbled on the tip of his nipple through his tight dress shirt. Before long, the elevator doors opened, forcing an end to the couple’s elevator-romp. They walked out of the office building, and headed for Westholme’s car, which Boynton was driving, that day. Westholme did not waste the ride. He hopped in the front passenger seat, unzipped Boynton’s pants, and pleasured his lover. Boynton took the scenic route to Westholme’s apartment, thus allowing maximum pleasure time of Westholme’s mouth: the screen went blank then words filled the screen. ‘Unable to get video of two fucking later on. But can tell you that Boynton was the one doing all the fucking.’ The screen went dead.

Harvard shut down the tablet, as far as he could see the main problem with the situation was one of security, raver than Boynton’s infidelity: which was a problem on a personal level. Harvard worked at a company called the Upsilon-Tau Research Institute, to the outside world the Institute was a research institute studying the mental workings of the Human Mind; were as the truth of the matter was that the institute was an Secret Government installation that used mind-control Tec from the former U.S.S.R to remove ‘security risks / hazards’ permanently from the scene.

The ‘risk / hazard’ would by ‘persuaded’ by a security team from the institute to attend a ‘Training’ session at the institute, after which when said person left the institute they were a totally changed person. In fact the person was kidnapped, and then subjected to a High-Tec Brain-washing; in some cases the Brain-washing was so intense that after the person was virtually a dim-wit. If Harvard just broke up with Boynton, and through him out, the resulting fuss caused by Boynton would mean that lots of people would start asking accrued questions; like what really went on at the Upsilon-Tau Research Institute, and how come the institute’s own security checks didn’t show the fact that Harvard was gay, and that he had a Boyfriend.

No Harvard would have to find another way to deal with his problems; as Harvard stood thinking; the answer suddenly came to him, he would use the Institute too solve them. Quickly, Harvard moved over to the door, by which he had dropped his bag when he had entered the apartment, he pulled out his Lap-top. Harvard sat down at the table, powdered up the Lap-top and set to work. He had only just finished, and hid the tablet left by Murphy; before the door opened, and bag over his shoulder, and sweaty of a three hour session at the gym; Boynton walked into the apartment.

Harvard looked up and smiled at Boynton. “Hi big guy!” Harvard said as he stood up, Boynton did not reply he just nodded at Harvard. “Oh by the way, I’m going to be out of town for a while, work stuff you know?” This time Boynton did say something, “Like how long for?” He said as he moved towards the bedroom he shared with Harvard. “Eight days or so, I leave tomorrow, and return next Friday. Like I said its work.” Boynton did not say another word, he just walked into the bedroom, and through to the bathroom to take a shower. Seconds later the sound of running water was heard: then Harvard’s Laptop pinged, looking over his shoulder at his Lap-top, Harvard smiled as he read what was on the screen. Everything was now in place.

The next morning, Friday, Harvard and Boynton left the apartment together: Harvard was dressed in his work suit, and had a travel bag slung over one shoulder, and was holding his work bag in his hand. Outside the front of the apartment building, the two said good-bye and went on their way to work. Harvard quickly looked back and saw Boynton turn the corner of the building and head towards the Subway. Harvard smiled, and walked the three blocks to the parking lot where he had parked his car, he opened the car’s trunk, throws both his bags inside, and slammed the trunk shut. He climbed into the car and drove away.

45 minutes later Harvard pulled into his parking space in the parking lot of the Upsilon-Tau Research Institute; he climbed out of his car, opened the trunk, grabbed his work bag, shut the trunk and made his way into the main building of the Institute. At the main desk in the entrance hall, Harvard asked the girl sitting there if she could book him a room at the near-by Motel, as he would be working late and did not want to drive home so late at night. The girl smiled at Harvard as in a few seconds she had booked the room. Harvard nodded his thanks and moved away from the desk: he was going to spend the night at the Motel, so Boynton and Westholme would think that he was indeed out of their way until next Friday.

Saturday morning, Westholme and Boynton exited the elevator into the underground parking garage of Westholme’s East Side apartment and headed to where he stored his vehicle. The two lovers intended to spend the weekend at Boynton and Harvard’s apartment, as they both thought that Harvard would be away till the following Friday. Neither Westholme, nor Boynton noticed the black Tran-sit van parked two bays down from Ambar’s car.

“Yeah. That’s them!” The driver of the man said, looking at the two photos in his hand. Before Westholme or Boynton could reached Westholme’s vehicle, eight men dressed completely in black, with the insignia of the Upsilon-Tau Research Institute on the top of one of their arms, exited the rear of the van and abducted Westholme and Boynton, using potent doses of chloroform to subdue the two guys and render them totally unconscious. The eight men hauled Westholme and Boynton into the back of the van and it sped out of the underground garage. As the van pulled away, the driver grabbed his cell phone to place a call. “Yeah we’ve got um. All done. Okay. Thirty minutes.” He ended the call.

The driver drove to the Research Institute and parked in the rear, near a not so often used loading bay. The six men carried Westholme and Boynton into the Upsilon-Tau Research Institute and placed them on gurneys. They wheeled the unconscious men into one of the Labs of the Research Institute where Harvard was waiting.

Boynton and Westholme were still unconscious, but Harvard still injected both Boynton and Westholme with a large dose of a tranquilizer designed to keep them unconscious, while Harvard worked on them. Harvard placed I-pods beside Boynton and Westholme; he then placed the Ear-pods of the I-pods into Boynton and Westholme’s ears. Then Harvard attached electrodes to Boynton and Westholme’s scalps and temples. When the electrodes were secured, Harvard activated switches on master control panel the electrodes were connected too. Flashes of light buzzed about the two men’s heads, the contact points of the electrodes emitting flashes of light. Harvard’s voice spoke through the Ear-pods to the two jocks; the soft voice of Harvard repeated commands and embedded triggers. After several hours of reprogramming and instruction, Harvard turned off the device. When the lights finished flashing, Harvard signalled for the eight men to return to the Lab.

“Take them to the beach near my apartment. Leave them on the beach and make sure you don’t leave any prints in the sand. And here is our next target for tomorrow” Said Garret to the men, handing them an envelope, one of the men take that envelope and nodded, the men wheeled Boynton and Westholme out of the Lab and placed their limp, unconscious bodies back in the rear of the van.

Several hours later Boynton and Westholme came round to find themselves on the beach, both guys felt like shit and they had no idea how they came to be the beach. Boynton got unsteadily to his feet, he looked down at his lover; Boynton shook his head to clear it. He lent down and kissed Westholme on the forehead. “I don’t know what the fuck has happened to us, but I think we should go to the apartment, and have a drink and try and think things through!” Westholme nodded his head and he too got unsteadily to his feet. As the two guys walked across the beach towards the road and the condominium, both guy’s head slowly cleared completely.

Boynton opened the apartment door, and stood back so Westholme could enter, he followed Westholme into the apartment. As the two walked into the living area; they both stopped short in surprise. On the couch sat a completely naked, and erect Harvard; he was stroking his erect cock, slowly. No one said a word; the three guys just looked at each other, then Harvard let go of his erect cock, and got slowly to his feet, he moved near to Westholme and Boynton, smiling. “Right now Westholme, strip.” Harvard ordered. “You, too, my little slut, Boynton. Get naked.” Boynton and Westholme quickly removed their clothes and stood in the middle of the living area.

Both, Boynton and Westholme could not understand what was happening. “Harvard, honey.” Begun Boynton, Harvard did not say anything; he stared at Boynton and said, “Get on your knees and suck my cock, bitch.” Boynton fell to his knees and swallowed Harvard’s flaccid tool. “Don’t worry. Your little slut of a Boy-friend is going to take care of you. Westholme, suck Boynton’s cock. And don’t pretend it’s the first time.” Westholme stared at Harvard, but could not ignore his command. He positioned himself so he could suck Boynton while Boynton sucked Harvard.

Harvard soon got tired of standing; he sat on the top of the couch, his back against the wall of the living area, his cock protruding forward. “Sit on the couch, Westholme. Boynton’s gonna fuck you for the last time.” Westholme sat on the couch, nestled between Harvard’s legs. “Now, fuck your slut lover and suck my cock until I cum down your mouth.” Harvard told Boynton.

Boynton slid his rock-hard cock into Westholme; he thrust his hips, and sucked Harvard’s cock. “Good mouth action, slut.” As Boynton fucked and sucked, Harvard felt the surge of his cum ready to blast through his thick cock. “Boynton stop sucking my cock, Westholme, get on your knees on the couch and suck my cock. Boynton, fuck Westholme doggie style.” Boynton and Westholme took their new positions. In the back of his mind Westholme hated sucking Harvard’s cock. “Suck it, like you suck Boynton’s, slut.” Harvard shoved his cock deep down Westholme’s throat. “From now on slut, you’re gonna love sucking cock. Every day. Every day. Cock galore.”

Boynton smiled on hearing this, while still sucking Harvard cock. “But it won’t be yours, Boynton. Trust me.” Harvard told Boynton. “This is the last time you see Westholme. So enjoy his tight man-pussy for now. After today, no more of his tight man-pussy for you.” Boynton frowned he could not understand what had happened. Boynton had always enjoyed his romps with Westholme, behind Harvard’s back. Half an hour later and Harvard could not hold back any longer. He grabbed Westholme’s head and forced his mouth down to the base of his member. He blew his wad, making sure that his seed slithered down Westholme’s throat.

When Westholme gagged, Harvard held his head even firmer. Boynton moaned, and pushed his cock deeper into Westholme and shot his load into Westholme’s ass. “Go to our bedroom and fall asleep, Boynton.” Boynton pulled out of Westholme got off the couch and walked into his and Harvard’s bedroom, silent and clueless. Harvard slid his still-erect cock further down Westholme’s throat. “You couldn’t get enough of Boynton’s cock, but you would never suck other guy’s cock, so I’ve heard. That’s okay. From now on, you won’t be able to go to sleep unless you suck five . . . no, six cocks a day. Six cocks a day.” Westholme gagged and moaned on Harvard’s cock!”

“Now, if you’re smart, you’ll get paid to suck cock, but it seems that you’re not that smart. In fact, from now on you’re so fucking stupid that all you can do is work out and suck cock; you won’t even be smart enough to charge for sucking cock. When you walk out of this apartment, you will forget everything, all your memories, your life, Boynton. All will be gone; you’ll become a dud fuck.” Westholme gagged as he listened to Harvard’s commands; Harvard’s cock was firmly lodged in Westholme’s throat.

“Now wiggle your tongue, and swallow, as if you’re drinking water. That action is such a turn on for the guys you will be sucking, from now on.” Harvard said. Garret felt the added sexual pleasure as Westholme twirled his tongue. Minutes later, Harvard busted another nut down Westholme’s throat. “You love cum, you love the sweet salty taste of cum, don’t you, slut?” Westholme did not answer. “You love cum. Say it.” Ordered Harvard, “I love cum.”, Westholme moaned his mouth still full with Harvard’s cock. “From now on, you won’t survive without ounces of cum, every day for the rest of your fucking life you must have cum.” Harvard busted a third wad down Westholme’s throat; he pulled his cock out of Westholme’s mouth. “Now get fucking dressed and fucking leave.” Harvard commanded. Westholme donned his clothes, Boynton’s jizz that was still running out of his buttocks staining Westholme’s shorts and tight pants. When he was dressed, Westholme grabbed his jacket and left the apartment, as soon as he was out the door Harvard’s commands took hold.

Harvard walked into his and Boynton’s bedroom and stared at the naked Boynton, sleeping in their bed. Boynton was cute, had a great body and a nice cock. “I have an evil punishment planed for you Boynton. You’ll see.” Harvard said, a crooked grin pursed upon his lips. “But sleep now, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow!”

Sunday morning and Murphy the P.I exited his office building, dressed in compression gear and a hooded sweatshirt, ready for a morning run, he didn’t always run every morning, but today he was on a case. Murphy did not notice the van parked outside his building.

“Yeah. That’s him.” the driver said. As the driver made a U-turn to the other side of the street, four men in the rear of the van exited and abducted Murphy, forcing him into the rear of the van and, using chloroform subduing him in seconds. As the van pulled away, the driver placed again made a call on his cell to Harvard. “We got him. And has the other ‘guest’ arrived. Okay. Twenty minutes.”

The van drove to the Institute parking lot, and parked again at the loading bay at the rear of the Institute, the men carried Murphy into the Institute and transported him, via gurney, to Harvard’s Lab. As the men left Murphy in the Lab, they noticed that an unconscious Boynton was already strapped to a gurney in the Lab. Harvard entered the Lab and found Murphy was still asleep. As Harvard attached electrodes to Boynton & Murphy’s scalps and temples, Harvard also strapped Murphy to his gurney in the event that the chloroform wore off. When the electrodes were secured, Harvard activated a switch on the master control panel. Suddenly, flashes of light buzzed about Boynton & Murphy’s heads, the contact points of the electrodes emitting flashes of light. Then Harvard began to speak to the two men in a soft, steady voice. As the flashes of light continued, Harvard provided Murphy and Boynton with instructions that they would need for their new lives. After 6 hours of programming and instruction, Harvard turned off the device. Harvard wipped his hand across his sweating forehead; it had been a long haul processing Boynton and Murphy.

After the lights finished buzzing, and Harvard had disconnected the two men, he signalled for his assistants to return to the Lab. As they returned they pushed in another gurney into the Lab, on which was another unconscious guy was lying. “Take them back to my apartment. Make it look like they’ve been drinking and are drunk. Put them to bed in the master bedroom and make sure you’re not seen.” The men wheeled Boynton and Murphy out of the Lab, and Harvard watched on a monitor as the men placed Boynton and Murphy’s limp, unconscious bodies in the rear of the van. Harvard turned back to the man on the gurney, and smiled.

Six Months later, Harvard lay on the bed in the master bedroom of the beach front apartment he now owned. He let out a loud moan and pushed the head of the Brunette slurping and sucking on his cock all the way down to its base; the Brunette gagged as Garret’s cock filled their mouth and throat, Harvard took on notice, the Brunette was there to serve him and only him, the Brunette’s only role in life now was to fill the place left by Harvard’s now ‘missing’ boyfriend Boynton. Harvard heard a muffled choke came from the Brunette, and he see cum run out of the corners of the Brunette’s mouth; as Harvard shot a large wad from his morning Wood. Harvard held the Brunette’s head tightly in place on his cock: the Brunette know what to do, they would milk Harvard’s morning Wood with their throat until every drip of Harvard’s cum had been swallowed, then they would suck and lick Harvard’s cock clean; after which Harvard would release their head.

Harvard released the Brunette’s head; the Brunette climbed off the bed from between Harvard’s legs, and walked out the room too the kitchen to made Harvard’s breakfast. Harvard lay on the bed for a few seconds, slowly rubbing his soft cock. Then he suddenly jumped to his feet and walked across the room to the door of the room’s walking wardrobe. He opened the door and walked in; Harvard walked through the wardrobe too it’s back wall, he placed his hands on the middle of the wall and pushed. There was a faint click and the middle section of the wall swung outwards; Harvard took a few steps back as the section swung into the wardrobe.

In an alcove reviled be the open section Boynton and Murphy completely naked, but for the Gates of Hell cages on their cock, and hairless were on their knees with their hands cuffed behind their backs and tied to their cuffed feet: each of them had a huge funnel gag in his mouth. “Time to drink.” Harvard said as he grabbed his cock and let loose his piss into the gags and the two men sucked it down, their own cocks tried to get hard in their cock cages, but could not. Murphy and Boynton felt the spikes in their cages bit into their hardening cock. Harvard finished pissing and was just going to close the section of wall, he remembered something; Harvard reached forwards a roughly pulled an envelope tapped to each men’s chests, off. Harvard looked in each envelope, both were stuffed full of $100 notes.

Harvard smiled at the two bound and funnel gagged men as he closed the wooden wall section: Both Boynton and Murphy were now Harvard’s ‘Working Boys’, not long after both guys made been processed at the in, Harvard had put them to ‘Work’. Harvard had arranged with a local night club owner that from opening time at 8 P.M to closing time at 3 A.M seven days a week, both Boynton and Murphy would be bound in a secret room behind the urinals of the men’s room. Boynton and Murphy would be ‘plumped in’ by their mouths to the urinal on the other side of the wall in front of them; and for the next 7 hours they would have no choice but to swallow all the piss passed into that urinal. Then from 3 A.M to 5 A,M both Boynton and Murphy are taken from the secret room, cleaned up and then they were the ‘Stars’ of a two hour after-hours Fuck-fest, after which they were returned to the beach side apartment.

Harvard got a hefty daily rent for each guy, plus 3.5% of the charge of each fuck Boynton and Murphy received at the after-hours Fuck-fest. Also a beach bar used solely by Leather Bikers would rent out Boynton a few times a month in the mornings from 9 A.M to 12 P.M to be joined to, and swallow piss from the bar’s only urinal, or work the Glory Hole behind the bar. Both Boynton and Murphy were big money makes; in the last six months they had earned Harvard enough money to nearly pay off the mortgage on the beach side apartment, and to by a brand new Jag. Harvard closed the wall section and walked out of the wardrobe; he headed for the kitchen.

The Brunette was placing two plates on the kitchen table when they heard Harvard enter the kitchen; they turned round. Harvard stood at looked at the man before him; he took in the guy’s rippled, sculpted physique and his tanned complexion. Harvard’s eyes moved down to the guy’s crotch area, and he smiled then he saw the Carrara Chastity Device, a modem version of a Middle Ages Male Chastity Device, that encased his crotch area: even thou the guy had been ‘treated’ at the in, he had been the guy brought in after Harvard had finished with Boynton and Murphy that Sunday six months ago, Harvard was still taking no chances. With his cock caged and his arse plugged the only service the guy could do for another guy was suck cock, and that too Harvard had control over. Harvard had chosen to not use the guy’s name; instead after ‘treatment’ the guy answered to the name Chad. Harvard had ordered Chad to grow his hair longer (Chad’s Hair had been cut into a military style High and Tight) and also grow a beard. These two chances were simple, but they were enough to make it hard for people who know Chad in his old life, to recognise him.

Harvard moved over to the table and sat down, Chad poured them both mugs of black coffee, and then he too sat down. As the two of them eat their breakfast, Harvard smiled to himself; six month ago he certainly had been a Lover Scorned, but over a course of a few days he had had his revenge and got a new lover. Harvard closed his eyes, and moaned. As Chad slid to his knees under the table, and his warm, moist mouth swallowed Harvard’s cock for a second time that morning.

THE END: