The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Thy Neighbor

Thanks to both Homer Vargas and Amowat who both read the story and made some valuable suggestions.

Both Gilda Seaborn and Preston Candover were struck by the same thought. In the moment that their eyes met across the expanse of lawn between the two houses, a bond was formed. Gilda, blonde, petite, and nudging forty saw an obviously well endowed younger man and her hormones went into overdrive. Pres, dark haired, well toned, and the Right side of twenty-five saw an older but very sexy woman that made his Bermuda shorts a lot tighter than they were intended to be. They both smiled. Pres added a wave and a look that spoke of a conquest yet to be made. Gilda’s smile was altogether coyer but the tongue circling her lips as she turned away gave the distinct impression that the fight for her virtue might be neither long nor hard. She walked into the shadows of the porch and disappeared leaving Pres sipping his Bud and staring at the door she had just entered.

“Mom, for God’s sake we just moved in.”

“What?”

“You know what, the guy next door. At least let’s get unpacked before you crook your little finger and bring him running.”

“Now baby, don’t get so heated.”

“Mom Please. Let’s settle in first.”

“He does have a nice butt though”

Gilda and her daughter Gemma both giggled. Gemma folded her arms and looked at her mother sternly.

“OK mom let’s get the rest of the stuff in and start Unpacking.”

“Maybe we could ask the stud next door for a hand.”

“MOM!!!”

“OK, OK. Let’s get started.”

Gilda and Gemma walked out into the sunshine straight into a grinning Pres.

“Say ladies, could you use some help.”

Gilda licked her lips and rearranged her blouse. Gemma slapped her on the arm.

“No that’s OK Mr?”

“Preston Candover, my friends call me Pres.”

“We’ll be fine Mr Candover.”

“Nonsense Gemma love, the nice young man wants to help it would be churlish to refuse such a kind offer.”

Gemma folded her arms in her normal defensive gesture. She looked Pres up and down. She liked what she saw. His body was tight but not muscle bound. He moved and spoke with an easy confidence. His voice was friendly and musical. The sort of guy you could listen to for hours. He was just her type to. Dark hair, green eyes and at just under six feet only an inch or two taller than her willowy five ten frame. She wished for a second that she had a chance to get to know him a little better. But Gemma knew that her older, shorter, and altogether brassier blonde mother would have young Mr Candover fucking her brains out in no time at all. She held out her hand and was not surprised at the firmness and strength of his handshake. She sighed. Maybe in another life.

“Thanks..... Pres. My names Gemma Seaborn and this is my mother Gilda”

“Well I must say it’s not often you meet a mother and daughter who are both so enchanting.”

“Well Pres we’ll just have to see just how enchanting we can be. Won’t we Gemma dear?”

Gemma groaned her Mother was already going into one of her well practiced routines . She didn’t think there was much chance of Pres leaving the house before morning. She sighed she didn’t know if she could stand another night listening to her mother getting reamed half way into next week, especially by someone like Pres who should by rights be looking to nail her. She frowned and walked towards the rental van parked in the drive. Gilda locked her arm and Pres’s and followed after her.

“What about Mr Seaborn?”

“Oh don’t worry about him love, he left us a long time ago.”

“Oh I’m sorry.”

“Oh no not like that He ran off with some stripper when Gemma was a baby.”

“He must have been mad to leave someone like you Mrs Seaborn.”

“Please, call me Gilda.”

“OK Gilda.”

Gilda snuggled closer and let her hand wander over Pres’s behind. When he didn’t flinch she smiled. This was going to be easy.

It took a little over two hours to unload the van and get it all inside and another two hours to farm it out to all the rooms in the house. Pres flopped down in one of the comfortable armchairs that had come with the house. Gilda sat across from him barely disguising the lust in her eyes. Pres returned the look tenfold. Gemma came in and broke the silence.

“I have to return the rental. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.”

“Oh don’t hurry dear I’m sure Pres here will keep me company.”

Gemma groaned.

“I’m sure he will.”

She turned and left leaving the two of them with no doubt as to her feelings. The moment the door closed they both laughed.

“Your daughter sure is a little spitfire.”

“She sure is, mind you it’s just ‘cause she’s jealous.”

“Jealous?”

“Don’t be modest Pres you’re a good looking boy and we both know where this is going. She just fancied her chances with you as well that’s all.”

“I guess so.”

“But I reckon I got there first and by the look of that bulge in your shorts you won’t be making your excuses anytime soon.”

“Guess not.”

Pres smiled and stood up. He walked towards Gilda and took her arm. He lifted her gently from the couch and pulled her towards him. With his hand still clasped in hers her reached up with his other hand and pushed a wisp of blonde hair away from her face. He cupped her face and tilted it towards his. Pres kissed her gently. Gilda’s lips parted and she found his tongue with hers. She pressed her body against his and ran her hand across his groin. She felt him hard and ready and was flooded with desire. She broke the kiss and looked up at him.

“We haven’t unpacked the sheets yet.”

Pres laughed and scooped her unresisting body into his arms. Backing through the door he turned and started up the stairs trying to concentrate on each step as Gilda’s mouth attacked his chest. He stumbled on the last step and almost fell as her hand found its way into his shorts. Pres found his feet and moved down the hallway and into the bedroom. He dropped Gilda on to the naked mattress and started to unbutton his shorts. Gild shed he blouse and skirt with practiced Ease. Pres noticed her total lack of underwear and marveled at how firm her body was. They were both naked now and Pres knelt on the bed next to her. Gilda reached up and put her arm around his neck, Pulling him towards her.

“Well. Do you like what you see stud?”

Pres decided that actions would speak louder than words. He pushed her to the mattress and began to run his fingers slowly up and down the inside of her thighs. Gilda gasped with pleasure but Pres silenced Her with his mouth.

His fingers found the entrance to her gorgeous grotto and he took them inside his passion mounting as Gilda stated to buck beneath him. He worked his fingers in and out until suddenly Gilda erupted in an orgasm of epic proportions.

Their lips still locked together and with Gilda’s painted nails dug painfully into his back Pres moved position and slid his hard cock between her legs. Gilda eager to have it deep inside her thrust her body towards him burying his member deep within her, something inside of him snapped and Pres unleashed an onslaught of thrusts that left Gilda screaming in ecstasy her fists beating an erotic tattoo across his back.

Again and again he pounded in to her yet neither of them seemed ready to come. Minutes passed and then as if by some telepathic command Pres shot his load in the instant that Gilda let out a scream of satisfaction that made Pres wince. They lay there panting, their bodies intertwined. Pres was still inside her flaccid but even now feeling the slight stirrings that would precede another performance. Gilda slid from underneath him and turned him over. She smiled and winked at him before reaching down and turning him over.

“Looks like a little help is called for down there.”

In an instant she lowered her head and began to gently lick his cock. Her tongue dated in and out, teasing, cajoling and under this oral onslaught Pres’s body started to react. Without warning he grabbed her blond hair and pulled her away. The time for any finesse was gone. His now erect cock rammed unerringly into the dripping target pinning the older woman to the bed. The race for the finish started again and once Again it was almost inevitably going to be a dead heat. It was, but this time they both fell into a deep exhausted sleep. They were both smiling.

Gemma slowly opened the bedroom door and looked in. She’d known it would happen, although she was often surprised at how quickly her mother could bed these young studs. She shook her head and shut the door. Mom had found another victim. Gilda went downstairs. She felt hungry but tonight food would just have to do.

Gilda woke first and looked down at her sleeping partner. The sex had been great. Better than she’d had in a long time. But that wasn’t what he was here for. No, sex was all very well but two women alone needed More than that, a lot more. Gild reached into the bedside drawer and took out the only item she had thought to unpack. She sat up and dangled the little crystal pendant above Pres’s face and gently called His name. Pres opened his eyes slowly and yawned. He saw Gilda smiling and then saw the crystal suspended on a chain.

“What’s that Gilda love?”

“Oh just a little trinket. You look tired, perhaps you should sleep some more.”

“Hmm love to. You sure know how to....... Well you know”

“Sure, so let me give you a little something extra.”

“Sure. What?”

“Oh just a nice relaxing sleep.”

“Sounds good, what do I have to do?”

“Nothing just look and listen.”

“Hey now that I can do.”

“Good. Now I want you to take some deep breaths. One... two... three.... Good, now just keep doing that try and make the breaths deeper and deeper. Good. OK now keep going with the breaths and at the same time I want you to focus on the crystal watch it closely as I swing it from side to side. Just keep looking at it and keep breathing deeper and deeper. Very good, watch the crystal, breathe deeply and finally listen to the sound of my voice and do exactly as I say.”

“hmmmmm”

“Focus on the crystal and listen to the sound of my voice. With every breath you take and with every swing of the crystal you feel more and more relaxed. The more relaxed you feel the deeper you breathe. Just relax, relax and listen, listen and breathe, breathe and relax. Deeper and deeper.”

“Hmmmm”

“More and more relaxed, so relaxed that you can hear nothing but the sound of my voice. See nothing but the swinging crystal. Nothing else matters, my voice my crystal, my voice, my crystal. Are you feeling relaxed?”

“Yessssss”

Good do you like being this relaxed?”

“Yessss”

Do you want to stay this relaxed?”

“Yesssss”

“Then you must do exactly as I say. Will you do that?”

“Yessss.”

“You are feeling tired now, so, so tired. The sound of my voice is so comforting so warm and friendly so easy to listen to that you want to take it with you as you fall in to deep deep sleep. A sleep where you will still hear the comforting sound of my voice and only the comforting sounds of my voice. I will count to three and then your eyes will close and you will be in a deep deep sleep. One Two Three.”

Pres’s eyes closed tightly and his breathing already slow and even slowed even more. Pres was smiling. Gilda dropped the crystal gently on to the pillow and spoke gently to her entranced lover. She smiled as she spoke. Things were going to get a lot easier.

* * *

Pres flicked the lid from a second can of paint. The room was looking good. He knew Gilda would like it and that made him very happy. Life was good. He’d almost moved out of his own house. Not that he minded there was so much to do around the house. At least the garden was finished and when he’d finished in here there was only the kitchen to do and then he could fix up the garage as Gilda wanted. Pres heard a noise behind him. He turned around.

“Oh hi Gemma. Gilda not back yet?”

“No Mom’s going be out all day.”

“Oh that’s right. I remember now.”

Pres shook his head. He was getting a little forgetful recently. Quite a few gaps in his memory come to think about it. Maybe he’d ask Gilda what she thought. Gemma looked at him sadly. He was a nice guy it was a shame to see her mom using him like this. Maybe she should tell him. She shook her head and went back into the kitchen.

“So what do you tell him then? Hi Pres My mom has hypnotized you and apart from continuing to use you as a sex object she has turned you into our own personal unpaid handyman. Like get a life girl. She’s got him wrapped so far around her little finger even if he believed me he’d run straight to her for confirmation.”

Gemma ran some water. She sighed deeply and picked a plate and started to wash it. She had to do something. Sure she’d seen a lot of guys dancing to her mothers tune, but none of them had even come close to Pres. He was wonderful. Gemma sighed again. It had never bothered her before, she always had a lift to school, always seemed to have the right guy to help with her homework or to discourage the neighborhood boys from getting too familiar. But she was older now, she was a woman and the cold hard truth was she wanted him and she wanted him bad. Gemma didn’t believe in love at first sight but for her this was going to be as close as it got.

By the time Gemma had washed the same plate six times she had a plan.

“This is for me?”

“Sure Mom. You haven’t had a holiday in ages.”

“A weekend in Vegas.”

“That’s right I figured you could make enough for us to have a proper holiday.”

“Hmmm maybe I can. Can I take Pres?”

“Mom I thought maybe you might... well you know.”

“You’re not as dumb as you look.”

“Besides I’m sure you can have a farewell fuck with hypno boy before you go.”

Gilda pinched Gemma’s cheek and smiled.

“You know sometimes I get the impression that you don’t like your old Mom.”

“Mom, don’t be silly. I love you.”

Mother and daughter hugged and Mother went off to arrange her pre holiday hump.

Gilda and Pres were once again in post coital bliss and true to form Gilda took the opportunity to give Pres a few new instructions. She had a suspicion that Gemma was up to something. Probably trying to get a piece of her little toys tight little ass for herself. So Gilda simply finished off by making sure that Pres would rather bed Godzilla than her daughter.

“Well that should do it stud.”

Gilda woke up her hypnotized lover and made sure he was interested enough to go around the track one more time. Whilst the two lovers slept neither of them saw a creeping Gemma retrieve the video camera from its hiding place and slip silently from the room.

“Bye Pres, Bye love. See You Monday.”

“Bye Mom”

“Bye Gilda”

Gilda gave Pres a nice deep kiss before disengaging and retreating towards the taxi. Both Pres and Gemma continued to wave until the taxi disappeared. Gemma poked Pres in the chest and snarled.

“Inside. You need to see this.”

Pres used to obeying, followed Gemma inside.

“Sit”

Pres sat and Gemma popped a cassette in the VCR and hit play. Forty minutes later they both sat there in stunned silence.

“You want me to play it again Pres?”

Pres remained silent and just kept shaking his head. His mouth hung open in disbelief.

“So what do you think of Mom now then hypno boy?”

“I.... I.... Um”

“Kind of leaves you speechless doesn’t it. Knowing you’ve become her little love slave all because you couldn’t keep your dick in your trousers.”

“This can’t be true. It’s not possible.”

“What that you couldn’t keep your dick in you trousers or the fact that that she turned you into, how shall I put it, a fuck puppet.”

“I don’t know what to say. I mean your Mom is so wonderful, so sexy, so, so.”

“So dominating, scheming, such a bitch?”

“But you, she said I mean I thought.”

“That’s just it Pres you don’t know what thought are yours any more. You just watched her tell you that I’m ugly that you don’t find me attractive at all.”

“But you are, I don’t.”

“Wake up and smell the roses sucker. Apart from being taller and younger than my Mom we could be sisters. Hell look at this picture we could be twins.”

“I guess”

So not finding me attractive and wanting to jump only my Moms bones at every opportunity doesn’t exactly make sense. Does it?”

“Um no”

“What about your job?”

“My job”

“Remember, you’re an engineer.”

“I am. I mean I AM”

“When was the last time that you worked?”

“I um don’t remember.”

“Gee forgetting your last job is kind of flaky don’t you think?”

“I took some time off. Shit this can’t be happening”

“See she’s got you on the end of a very short leash.”

“This is horrible. My god I’m screwed, I’m gonna spend the rest of my life as her plaything,”

“Maybe not.”

“But you said.”

“There might be a way we can turn the tables on her.”

“How?”

“We hypnotize her and give her a taste of her own medicine.”

“But how I mean she isn’t going to let either of us walk up and dangle that crystal in front of her.”

“Course not, but If we catch her off guard.”

“What like jump out and say boo you’re hypnotized. Come on this is serious Gemma.”

“No stupid. Mom has this stuff she uses on guys when she wants some help but doesn’t fancy the sex.”

“What sort of stuff.”

“A drug. It always makes them easy to manipulate. I’ve seen her use it enough to know how much and I’ve seen her hypnotize enough guys with that crystal of hers to have a stab at it myself.”

“You can do that?”

“I think so.”

“Why would you?”

“Honestly?”

“Sure.”

“I’m fed up of my Mom manipulating people, using them. I can’t take it anymore.”

“That’s it?”

“No. No it’s not. Pres if you hadn’t been staring at the which queen through rose coloured glasses you might have noticed that I kinda like you.”

“Kinda?”

“Jesus Pres, wake up and smell the roses. I want you between my legs as much as she does. I want you to fuck me so hard it hurts. Do you get it now?”

“Gemma I”

“Oh I forgot you’ld rather fuck Godzilla.”

“Why don’t you join her? You know she could teach you how. You could be a user yourself.”

“But Pres that’s not who I am. I’ve never wanted that. Ever. At least mom respected that,”

“That’s cool. You really are a nice Girl Gemma.”

“You still think I’m ugly though.”

“Um well yes. I guess I do.”

They both laughed. Pres put his arm around her and drew her closer.

“Ugly or not. Your still my kind of girl.”

“So are we going to do this."?

“OK”

“You’ll have to stay away for a while when she get’s back.”

“She won’t like that.”

“Don’t worry I’ll come up with an excuse.”

Pres gave her a nervous peck on the cheek. Gemma looked up at him and smiled.

* * *

“Mom Hi”

“H honey. Where’s Pres?”

“Gone to the hardware store to buy a new tap for the kitchen.”

“Damn and I was looking forward to a nice welcome home.”

“Well you did say you wanted it finished while you were away.”

“I guess.”

“Sit down Mom, you look pooped.”

“I am that.”

“Good weekend?”

“Sure was. Profitable to. We might be able to turn this rental into a nice condo on the coast.”

“Sounds good. Feel like a drink?”

“Do I hell. Vodka and Tonic, Easy on the Tonic. On second thoughts forget the tonic””

“Whatever, Mom.”

Gemma poured a good measure of Vodka into the glass and passed her Mom the glass

“Thanks Honey. Bring over the Vodka I may need more than one.”

Gemma placed the bottle on the coffee table.

“Don’t overdo it Mom otherwise you may not be up to a welcome from hypno boy.”

“Don’t be silly dear. All I have to do is open my legs.”

“I’m going to take a shower Mom see you in a while.”

“See you.”

Gilda took a long slug of vodka and lay back in the chair taking the bottle with her. It had been a good weekend. A night with a very well hung bellhop and another with an amiable gambler who she had parted amicably from his winnings had made it profitable but less than restful. She poured herself another drink, drained the glass and closed her eyes. It took a few minutes before Gilda realised that something was wrong. She wanted to pour herself another glass but her arm wouldn’t move. She managed to open her eyes but she couldn’t sit up. She tried to call for Gemma but she could only manage a mumbled whisper. With a supreme effort Gilda managed to sit up only to see Gemma moving towards her. She looked up questioningly but Gemma simply pressed her hand to her chest and pushed her back on to the couch. Far too late Gilda recognized the signs. She saw Gemma draw the crystal from a pocket and dangle it in front of her eyes. She wanted to scream. Her own daughter. Her own crystal. Her own drug. Gilda sagged back into the chair in defeat. Her daughter had never learned how to hypnotize. If she could just focus, just stall a little. The drug would wear off and she would be back in control. But all Gilda could do was stare open mouthed as her obvious fate unfolded before her.

* * *

“You can come in now. It’s safe.”

“She’s under?”

“Well and truly.”

“How did it go?”

“It was surprisingly easy. Guess it must be the drug.”

“I suppose so.”

“One thing still bothers me though.”

“What?”

“Well I know she hypnotized me a lot. But I remember times when I just sort of phased out a little. No crystal or anything. Things just went blank.”

“That would be when she used your trigger phrase.”

“What’s that?”

“Just a word or phrase that triggers a hypnotic state. A quick way to get you to do what she wanted.”

“What with just a word?”

“That’s right” “I wonder what it was?”

“Let’s find out.”

“She’ll tell us?”

“I think so.”

“Go on then.”

“Mom you used a trigger phrase to induce a Trance in Pres. What was it?”

“Gilda knows best.”

Pres’s eyes glazed over and he stood inert waiting for something to happen. Gemma looked up and shook her head.

“Now Mom wake him up.”

Gilda snapped her fingers and Pres shook his head.

“What the hell happened there?”

“She spoke your trigger phrase and you went off into one.”

“Shit”

“Don’t worry I’ll get her to release you from it.”

“So what do we do with her now?”

“We get her to release you from whatever commands she’s given you and then make her forget all about this hypnosis shit and give her a trigger of my own to keep her in line.”

“OK I’m ready.”

“Mom, the trigger phrase.”

“Gilda knows best.”

Pres slipped back into his trance and waited.

“Ok Mom I want you to release him from whatever commands and triggers that you have instilled in him.”

“Pres you will no longer be bound by any of the hypnotic commands that I have given you, you are released totally from my control. You will no longer react to the phrase ‘Gilda knows best.’”

“Now wake him up Mom”

Gilda raised her hand and clicked her fingers. Pres opened his eyes and shook his head.

“That’s it.”

“Yes, you’ve officially been pronounced a hypno free zone.”

“Thank god for that. Oh and Gemma something else is official.”

“What?”

“You are officially not ugly anymore.”

They both laughed and then turned back to the hypnotized Gilda.

“So Gemma how are you gonna work this?”

“Sit back and watch”

“You are the boss.”

“Listen very carefully to what I have to say Mom. Repeat after me. I know nothing about hypnosis.”

“I know nothing about hypnosis.”

“I will never try to seduce younger men again.”

“No... I...i...”

“I will never try to seduce younger men again.”

“I will never try to seduce younger men again.”

“I will always listen to Gemma.”

“I will always listen to Gemma.”

“Gemma knows best.”

“Gemma knows best.”

“I will dress more conservatively.”

“I will dress more conservatively.”

“I will act my age.”

“I will act my age.”

“I will concentrate on being a good mother.”

“I will concentrate on being a good mother.”

“That should do it. One more thing Mom. If you ever hear the phrase Gilda is a good girl you will return to this trance and be ready to obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Good when I click my fingers you will awake and remember nothing since you returned home. In your mind you will block out any sexual encounters you have had that have been aided by hypnosis.”

(Click)

“Oh hi honey, hi Pres. I must have nodded off. Hmm I feel much better now.”

“The kitchens finished Gilda.”

“Oh good you have done well.”

“Do you want to go upstairs Gilda?”

Pres watched the colour rise in Gilda’ face.

“Um Gemma love could you give me and Pres a little minute.!

“Sure Mom.”

“Look Pres. I know we’ve been....... Well close. But really you are a bit young for me. More Gemma’s age really. Look what I’m trying to say is. It’s been nice. But it’s not really proper. You do understand.”

“Sure Gilda.”

“And Pres.”

“Yes.”

“I think you should call me Mrs Seaborn.”

* * *

“Hi Gemma. Things going OK.”

“A little strange but yeah things are OK.”

“Where’s Gilda?”

“She’s in the kitchen baking cookies.”

“Really?”

“Believe it.” “I just have one question.”

“Shoot.”

“Has she really forgotten all that hypnosis stuff?”

“Don’t worry she won’t remember a thing unless she’s under herself.”

“Good thing to.”

“I think you’re safe.... From her.”

Pres smiled.

“Why don’t you come over for a while?”

“Love to but I have to go to the market.”

“Later then.”

“Count on it.”

Gemma ran her hand playfully down his chest. Before she turned and walked down the drive. Pres watched her bottom swaying a little more than it usually did. He reached down and rubbed his shorts. Shame he had to wait.

* * *

Pres opened the door almost before the bell rang. Gemma was stood there it must have taken her an age to get a dress that small to cover everything it had to. There was no subterfuge, no beating around the bush. Tonight was for pure unspoken lust. It took a couple of hours before they even made the bedroom and even then the floor seemed equally attractive to their entwined bodies. It was only as dusk faded into night that Gemma and Pre found them selves lying exhausted beneath the sheets staring at each other across a small expanse of rucked white cotton.

“That was awesome.”

“Yes Mr Candover it was.”

“Kind of makes you glad we sorted out your Mom.”

“Hmmmm definitely.”

“I’m not finished yet though.”

“I can’t wait.”

Gemma wriggled towards him as he pulled a scarf from beneath the pillow.

“What’s that for?”

“Moms not the only one that likes a little domination.”

“Oooh big talk.”

Pres took her arm and tied it gently to the post of the bed. Then pulling another scarf from it’s hiding place he tied the other.

“Now it’s time to play.”

“Oooh I’m all helpless.”

Pres started to kiss her neck and slowly and softly moved downwards licking and caressing every inch of her hornier and hornier body. Neglecting nothing he arrived at her feet taking one toe at a time, sucking it and from the moans of appreciation coming from the other end of the bed Gemma was in no mood to object.”

“I think the little lady needs a little more restraining.”

“Do your worst big boy.”

Pres then proceeded to tie her feet to the corners of the bed. Gemma was now spread eagled and helpless as pres began to retrace his route along her body. He smiled as he laid across her his erect member caressing her inner temple. With one quick thrust he was deep inside her. Gemma opened her mouth wide in a silent thank you. Only to find her mouth filled with a rubber ballgag Her eyes opened wide with indignation as Pres raised her head and tied the ball in position with a thick cord. She tried to scream but the gag muffled her efforts.

Pres increased his rhythm pounding into her pushing her towards orgasm. For Gemma the indignation and fear turned to pure pleasure and as her pleasure gates opened wide her whole body bucked with a power and ferocity that she had never experienced before. Afterwards she lay there gasping through the gag struggling for every breath she was supremely satisfied. Pres took the opportunity to kiss her forehead before sliding off and stepping into his jeans. From supreme satisfaction Gemma turned to annoyed frustration as she realised that Pres had no intention of untying her. Quite the reverse in fact. As she struggled Press checked and tightened each scarf in turn before standing at the end of the bed smiling.

“Don’t worry Gemma love I just have to run a little errand and then I’ll be back,”

Gemma screamed uselessly into the gag one more time as Pres left and closed the door.

* * *

Gemma heard footsteps on the stairs. She’d stopped struggling some time ago although her naked body still glistened with sweat. The door opened and in walked Pres followed closely by her mother. Gemma screamed again. This was the old Gilda, short skirt painted nails and low cut blouse. My god somehow she’d got the better of them. She knew that Pres and she were doomed. If only she could loosen the gag. The trigger phrase she had instilled in her mother would see to that. But in her heart Gemma knew that it wouldn’t budge. Pres came and sat next to her on the bed. He was smiling. Gemma knew it wasn’t his fault, she knew it was hers. She’d been stupid to think she could beat her mother. Pres kissed her forehead and smiled again.

“I suppose you’re wondering what’s going on. In fact you probably think Mom here turned the tables. Not the case actually. While you were out today we had a long talk. The trigger phrase you gave her worked very well didn’t it Gilda?”

“Yes”

“Thing is you left it open didn’t specify to her that only you could use it. So I thought I’d give it a try. Whaddya know it worked. She was like putty in my hands.”

“MMMMMMMPPPHHH!!!!”

“Whatever. Anyway we had a long talk. Turns out the reason you never wanted to learn hypnosis was because she didn’t want you to. She’s been hypnotizing you since you were a kid. Stealing all your boyfriends. Hell she picked most of them. She felt bad about it though and as you got older she stopped. Sort of a moral decision I guess. Even so the old trigger phrase was there just in case. She just resisted the temptation.”

“MMMMMMMPPPHHH!!!”

So I thought to myself I got a willing enough twenty-year-old hotty gagging for it and I already know Gilda here is hot to trot. I mean how could I resist the temptation. So I put your Mom here back to what she calls normal. Only this time she is devoted to me. I have to admit I’ve been a little more stringent with my commands than she was. But now she’s sort of my slave. I know she’s getting on a little but she has such a useful little skill.”

“MMMMMMMPPPPHHH!!!”

“You said that already and I’m sort of starting to sound like some megalomaniac James Bond villain. Anyway that brings me to you. Mom here is gonna put you under using that good old trigger phrase thing and then pass you on to me. Isn’t that right Gilda?”

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“MMMMMMMPPPPPHHH!!!

“What was the phrase Gilda?”

“Precious Gemma little Star.”

Pres watched as Gemma’s eyes lost their fire and she fell into her mother’s power.

“Now Gilda like we discussed, turn her over to me.”

“Gemma. You will obey Pres as you have always obeyed me. You will only react to your trigger phrase when it is spoken by Pres.”

“Well done Gilda. Now why don’t you slip out of those clothes while I give Gemma a few instructions to keep her going.”

“Whatever you say Pres.”

Pres looked at the entranced Gemma and the rapidly disrobing Gilda. It was going to be a long hot summer but with these two in tow it would certainly not be boring. He reached and undid the gag from Gemma’s unresisting mouth. He had an incredible urge to whistle but instead he started to give Gemma the first of many instructions. He felt Gilda’s arms encircle his body and knew the rest would have to wait. He clicked his fingers and watched as Gemma’s eyes returned to life and then sandwiched between mother and daughter he was close to paradise as any man ever deserved to be.