The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of erotic fiction. It is a product of my somewhat warped, fevered imagination and any resemblance to actual events of people is purely coincidental. Any attempt to do the things I’ve written about her in real life would be immoral and illegal. If you think you can completely control another person’s mind then you seriously need professional help.

This is intended for adults. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if it is illegal to do so where you live. If you live somewhere where it’s illegal to read erotica, I suggest you move.

These stories are copyrighted by Lady K © 2008. It may be reproduced anywhere on the Internet as long as it is free and I am given credit for it.

I would be remiss if I didn’t recognize a group of people and two people in particular for their help. The members of the Garden of MC were generous with their thoughts and criticism. Of those fine kinky people, I need to thank Flibinite and JHB in particular.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Write me at .

* * *

This story was inspired by this video of WWE Diva Candice Michelle and former American Gladiator Belinda Gavin. It is deliciously NSFW soft-core lesbian porn.

mc ff nc

The Love Song of Cassidy A. Wainright

By Lady K

(With apologies to T.S. Eliot.)

I wasn’t always who I am today, or even what I am. Regret, though, is not part of who I am. I’m not sure if this is because I’m not allowed to regret anything, or if I truly don’t care. Such is the nature of my existence. There is no time for anything but the present.

For instance, I remember who I was and what I was doing right before the change happened. I was Cassidy Anne Wainright ... Cass to my friends ... a graduate student working toward my Ph.D. in English Literature. My plan was simple. I would specialize in the poetry of T.S. Eliot, write a stunningly brilliant dissertation on the ‘overwhelming question’ that Prufrock was trying so impotently to ask in “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” and land a teaching gig at a good college in the Northeast. Then I’d settle down, marry a cute young academic, and squeeze out a few kids in between teaching and writing brilliant papers on Eliot.

That was the plan when I moved into the apartment with Jackie, at any rate.

Plans so often go astray, don’t they? One moment you’re on the fast track to a career in academe, and the next, you’re one of a few dozen sex slaves ... but, I’m getting ahead of myself.

I moved in with Jackie toward the end of my first semester in Ph.D.—land. The simple fact of the matter was that my estimation of how far I could stretch my grant didn’t match up to the real world. It didn’t help that the first words out of President Dumb-ass’ mouth were “We’re in a recession!” When the leader of the free world announces that things are in the crapper, well, that’s where they go whether there’s actually a recession or not.

Anyways, I was wondering what the hell I was going to do to make ends meet, when I happened across a hand-lettered ad for a roommate, posted in the Student Union. Hell, I was a responsible single female, so I called the number and set up a time to visit. By the end of the week I’d met Jackie, seen the apartment and arranged to move in by the first of the month.

We hit our first snag about two weeks after I moved in.

It’s inevitable and a part of any relationship, that you will find out things about the other person that weren’t blindingly obvious at first blush. After all, a person is naturally on their best behavior when they first meet someone. The little quirks, behaviors and eccentricities that cause problems often don’t come out till the relationship is more fully established.

In this case, the snag was related to Jackie’s taste in personal companionship. It would be fair to say that she didn’t discriminate on who might be a potential partner based on gender. At the time, this truly freaked me out. I’d known gay people and been relatively close with some, but I’d never lived with anyone who was bi or gay. Coming home one night to find her as half of a human pretzel, the other half being a shapely young woman, was a bit of a shock.

We had a good talk about it, though. Jackie admitted she could have been more discreet, and promised she’d take any future assignations into her bedroom, at least. I decided to stay, mostly because it was a great apartment, but also partly because she used the word ‘assignation’ appropriately in a sentence. What can I say, I’m a sucker for philology.

Still, there was a part of me that was ... uncomfortable with the situations. Jackie would greet me with a hug, pat me on the arm while talking to me, and use other behavior that could be construed as rather affectionate. I tried to tell myself that I was imagining things, but that didn’t stop the tension between us from growing.

That’s why I was pleasantly surprised when Jackie approached me one Sunday morning. She had a little plastic bag in her hands and an apologetic grin on her face.

“Got a minute?” Jackie asked.

“Sure,” I replied. I put the bookmark into my well-read copy of “The Wasteland” and set it aside.

“Look,” Jackie said. “I know things have been tense since you walked in on Trina and me. I do sincerely apologize for that, and if I’ve made you uncomfortable since you’ve moved in.”

“Oh, hey,” I said. “It’s no problem, really ...”

“No, it is a problem,” Jackie said, reaching out to pat me on the arm before drawing her hand back at the last minute. “You’re a good roomie. You’re quiet, you pay your share of the rent and bills on time, and you don’t drink my milk!” I laughed and she continued. “I’m a touchy-feely kinda girl. I can’t and won’t apologize for that, as it’s who I am. But I do apologize if I’ve made you uncomfortable. To make it up to you, I’m presenting you with this.” With a small flourish, Jackie handed me the plastic bag.

“Thanks,” I said. “Umm, what is it?”

“Ah,” Jackie said, waggling her eyebrows. “It’s an old family secret. These are leaves that grow on a plant near my family’s home up in the mountains. Scatter a large pinch in a hot bath and you’ll have the most relaxing experience of your life.”

“Oh?” I said appreciatively. I held up the bag to study the small, greenish-brown leaves.

“I know part of your Sunday routine is a nice soak in the bath, so I thought this would be a nice gift,” Jackie shrugged. “No hard feelings?”

“Nah, we’re cool,” I reached over and squeezed her hand. “I appreciate it. And since you mentioned it, the time for my weekly soak is upon us. So, if you’ll excuse me ...” I smiled, picked up my book and rose from the couch to sweep dramatically into the bathroom.

Jackie’s laughter and her wish that I’d really enjoy myself followed me.

* * *

So I ran a nice hot bath as was my weekly custom. This was a ritual I’d developed in high school. I’d have a nice soak, read some literature, and then let my mind wander. Some of my best ideas for research and paper topics came to me during or after a soak.

As the large tub filled, I opened the zip lock baggie Jackie had given me. A sweet, pleasant aroma flowed up to greet me. I followed her directions and scattered a large pinch of the leaves into the steaming water. The wonderful smell filled the room. I simply stood there for a while, inhaling the scented steam, before I remembered to shut off the water before the tub overflowed. I stripped, letting my clothes fall, without care, to the floor.

Ordinarily, I was a very neat person and carefully folded my clothes ... but not on that day. Mundane cares like clothing just didn’t seem important at the moment. I tied up my long brown hair and climbed into the tub.

I sighed as the water flowed around me. It was the perfect temperature, just on the pleasant side of hot. I started to reach for the book of poetry, but decided against it. My hands were already submerged, the book was on the other side of the room, and poetry, to my surprise, just didn’t seem all that important just then.

No, the right thing to do was simply relax.

So I did, and it was so peaceful and wonderful. Jackie had been right, this was the soak of my life.

At the time, I’d no idea how long I lay in the scented water before Jackie entered the bathroom. Since then, I’ve learned it was about fifteen minutes, as that’s about how much time you have to give the leaves to take full effect. I usually err on the side of caution when I use them though, better safe than sorry. But there I go, getting ahead of myself again.

Where was I ... oh yes, Jackie entering the bathroom. At the time, I was upset in a rather distant way that she was walking in on me. I was also wondering why she was dressed in some sort of silk sarong-style number when she’d been wearing a sweater and jeans not too long ago. The silk garment was knotted just over her breasts and clung to the curves of her body in the steamy air.

“What are you doing?” I asked, some annoyance seeping through my relaxed mind into my tone. I moved my hands to cover my breasts and pussy, though I knew it wasn’t possible to completely cover my boobs without lunging for a towel. I was a hottie for a book-nerd. My body was nice and curvy and though I dressed to downplay them, I knew my breasts were a topic of conversation among the boys. Back then, I wanted to be judged solely on my mind and not my body. It’s funny how things change, isn’t it?

“I thought you might like some help,” Jackie said with a grin. She held up a sponge on a stick. “You know, washing your back?”

“But I told you, I’m not into girls,” I protested weakly.

“Oh, it’s okay,” Jackie said as she sat down on the edge of the tub. “Look, if you get uncomfortable, all you have to do is say so, and I’ll leave. Is it a deal?”

That sounded very reasonable, so I nodded. Disagreeing felt like it would take a lot of energy, anyway.

Jackie began to gently scrub my back. I had to admit that it did feel awfully nice, even good. She made several passes with the sponge, then replaced the tool with her hands. Jackie stroked my shoulders several times, then began to rub my back. The sensations went from ‘even good’ to ‘downright great.’ My body sang under her touch.

My eyes were tightly closed, but I felt it when her foot entered the water. One hand left it’s place stroking my body and I opened my eyes a crack, turning to look. Seeing me watching, Jackie untied the knot on her wrap and let the silk fall to the ground. Part of my mind rebelled, telling me to get up and tell her to stop ... but I didn’t. I was too relaxed and felt too good to do anything to stop what was happening. I knew something was going on but at that moment, I didn’t care.

Jackie smiled lasciviously. She leaned over me, her lips brushing my right ear before she pushed forward to bring her other leg into the tub. I was suddenly face-to-boob with a pierced, tear-drop shaped nipple. The polished surgical steel of the barbell winked in the light as her nipple hung for a few seconds before my face like a piece of ripe fruit. All I had to do with reach out my tongue and take her pierced flesh into my mouth. It would be so easy ...

I don’t know what startled me more, that said nipple was dangling in front of my mouth or that I wanted to reach out and suck it between my lips. I swallowed hard, my breath catching in my throat. Then Jackie was in the water with me, her body smooth and warm along my length. The tub was was a wider than a normal one, enough for two people to fit comfortably. Jackie lay down on her left side as she eased me back against the end of the tub.

The small voice that was trying to tell me something was wrong returned. I paid it no mind. It was further away now, hidden behind the growing wall thrown up by Jackie’s ministrations. Her left hand gently stroked my face while her right hand danced across my body. Each breast was stroked, aureole circled and nipples teased before her hand drifted down across my flat tummy. She played in the thick triangle of my dark pubes before stroking my labia and briefly parting my lips to caress my clitoris.

And I let her, because I was lost. The moment held me in my entirety.

Her wonderful hand roamed back up to cup my right breast, raising my button nipple, now hard as a diamond, to her waiting mouth. I swiftly discovered that the joys of Jackie’s caresses were nothing compared to the bliss she conveyed with her mouth. Lips, tongue and teeth, all combined to lift me to a higher plane of delight. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any better, Jackie moved across to my left breast and redoubled her efforts. My mind was no longer a place where rational thought held any sway. I was instead ruled by an endless tide of lust and passion, swept along in a river I could no more control than I could the cycle of the planets. I could only lay back and delight in her attentions, stroking her body in a vain attempt to repay some of the joy she was so richly bestowing on me.

As Jackie kissed me, I remember thinking that I’d definitely been wrong about the whole girl-on-girl question.

After a blissful eternity, Jackie raised me up to sit on the corner of the tub, in a small space where the walls met. My head was humming, but with her help, I made it. Jackie smiled and I returned the gesture. She was being so nice to me. She gently drew her finger over my lips, kissed me softly and then trailed kisses down my body, lingering over the soft flesh of each breast and nipple, down over my tummy and to my pussy. And then, with a waggle of her eyebrows, Jackie set those magical lips to work on my most sensitive flesh.

The questioning voice fled, never to reappear. I was lifted up above anything I had ever felt before, even over what had occurred in the past few moments. Jackie’s lips slowly, gently, carefully wrapped around my clitoris while one finger softly caressed my most intimate opening. I was hit by an orgasm. At the time I thought it was a big one. Little did I know what a truly big orgasm was, but it still made something inside me shatter, falling into incalculable pieces. At the time I didn’t care.

The same thing happened to you just a bit ago, didn’t it? When I applied my lips to your most intimate regions, my sweet? You didn’t care when all that you were, the core of you, broke into a million parts and lay waiting to be picked up and put back together.

Back when this happened to me, I didn’t care either.

I was only dimly aware when Jackie guided me to my feet. She basically pinned me to the wall with her body, holding me in place with her body weight while she caressed and kissed me. It was heavenly. She broke the kiss and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“Are you in there, Cassidy?”

“Um-hmm,” I replied.

“You’ve just changed,” she sighed. “But then, you already know that. You’ve been broken down and now you’re ready to be built up again. That’s what I’m here to do.”

“Okay,” I said. I smiled and nuzzled Jackie’s neck. She was being so nice to me.

“I’m going to tell you some things,” Jackie said. She slid one hand down to my pussy while the other helped hold me up. “They’re very important but you’re smart and I know you’ll remember them.”

“I will remember,” I said. Nuzzling was fun.

“Good,” Jackie said. “Your reality has changed. First of all, you’re not heterosexual.” She began to caress my clit with her thumb.

“I’m not?” I moaned.

“No, sweetness,” Jackie said. “You’re bisexual, split fifty-fifty, right down the middle in terms of who you are sexually attracted to. You know that’s true, don’t you?” As she said the word know, she flicked my clitoris with her thumb. Pleasure spiked in my mind, just short of an orgasm. Something clicked inside me, too.

“Yes,” I sighed. “I know that.” After all, it made perfect sense. I was standing in a bathtub fucking my roommate who just happened to be bi herself.

“Good girl,” Jackie said. “Here’s another truth. You’re not cut out for graduate school, not at all. I’m not either. You and I, we’re peas in a pod. We need direction, guidance. Do you know why that is?”

“No, Jackie,” I said.

“Because we have no will,” Jackie said. “We have no will. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I sighed as my mind clicked again. “I know that I have no will, just like you.”

“Good,” Jackie whispered. “Part of our problem is that because we have no will, you and I are total sluts. We’re horny all the time and are always looking to fuck. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes, oh yes,” I whispered, grinding my body against Jackie’s. It was so clear now, how could I not have noticed before? Who was I kidding by going to graduate school? “I’m just a horny bisexual slut who wants to fuck all the time.”

“Good girl,” Jackie sighed. “And since we’re horny sluts who have no will and want to fuck all the time, we need someone strong to guide us, to control us. You know that, don’t you?”

A flick to my clitoris, a pleasure spike, and a click in my mind as a new truth was accepted. “Yes,” I moaned. “I need someone strong.”

“Good girl,” Jackie said. Her praise for my learning was so sweet. “So do you know who we need to control us?”

“No, Jackie,” I said. “I don’t know. Is it you?”

“No silly, it’s not me,” Jackie said. “I’m a horny, will-less slut like you. But I know and I’ll tell you who it is. We need an owner.”

Just hearing the word “owner” was almost enough to make the truth click in without the flick to my clitoris, but Jackie tweaked it anyway. The pleasure spike was so sweet that I almost moaned aloud but now I wanted, needed an orgasm. I could feel the spikes were leading to something, but I waited for directions to wherever, whatever that was. I smiled and kissed Jackie deeply as the truth worked its way down into my core. I could feel the parts that had been shattered reforming as my reality took on a new, better form.

“Yes, an owner,” I sighed as the kiss broke. “Who is my owner, Jackie? Is it your owner?” I stroked her breasts idly, her soft, wet skin so wonderful.

“Yes, Cass,” she smiled at me benevolently. “My owner is your owner. Her name is Madam. You know this is true, that Madam owns you and me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Jackie,” I sighed. The pleasure spike cemented a new part of my reality into place and brought me maddeningly closer to an orgasm. “Madam owns me.”

“She owns you and me, mind and body,” Jackie said. “To repay her, we must fulfill our purpose. You know this is true?”

“Yes,” I moaned, clutching Jackie to keep from falling over as the truth fell into place.

“You must meet your purpose, as I must,” Jackie said. Her thumb ceased it’s flicking and began to relentlessly circle my clit. Two of her fingers entered my pussy and slid up to my G-spot with uncanny precision. With the kind of skill that only come from hours of practice, Jackie began her final assault, the final effort to bind me to my new reality for eternity.

“That is how we repay Madam for her kindness, Cassidy. By fulfilling our purpose. We must fulfill our purpose. It is what we are, you and me and all our sisters in Madam’s service,” Jackie said. Then she ground into my clitoris and G-spot in time with her next words. “We (grind) must (grind) fulfill (grind) our purpose, (grind).”

“I must fulfill my purpose,” I gasped. Jackie was taking me higher and higher, past the spot where I should have orgasmed to a place I’d never dreamed existed. This was exaltation, bliss, the overwhelming joy that must come from my purpose. “It is what I am, who I am, how I repay Madam.”

“Would you like to know your purpose, sweet Cassidy?” Jackie leaned in close, her lips almost brushing mine. “Your purpose and mine, my sister.”

“Yes, my sister.”

“You are a slavewhore,” Jackie said in a firm voice. With that, she ground into my G-spot, caressed my clitoris and dangled me, maddeningly over the edge. “You are a will-less bisexual slavewhore slut, just as I am. Madam owns you, body and mind, just as she owns me and our sisters. We do her bidding.”

Yes, it was all so achingly clear now.

“We are slavewhores, Cass,” her eyes bore into mine while her voice slithered deeper into my mind. “We fulfill our purpose and repay Madam. After all, we could be taken advantage of without a strong owner. Without her we are nothing. She sends us out to fuck, sees that our needs are met, and we repay her with the greatest gift a slavewhore can give.”

I gazed at Jackie, my eyes glazed. I was dying to hear what gift I could possibly have to lay at Madam’s feet.

“We obey,” Jackie whispered. “Obedience is our gift, our joy, and our greatest pleasure.”

“Yes,” I groaned, my orgasm like something huge inside me, building and building.

“What are you?”

“A slavewhore,” I groaned.

“What must you fulfill?”

“My purpose.”

“How do you repay Madam?”

“I obey.”

With that last word, Jackie finally pushed me over the edge into the throes of the orgasm she’d been patiently guiding me toward. All of the pleasure spikes leading up to that moment were as nothing. This seemingly unending wave of pleasure rolled on and on, carrying and aligning the last parts of my former self into their new configuration. Jackie and I stared into each others eyes. As my head, and vision, cleared, I realized I was gazing into the eyes of a beloved slave-sister, a will-less slut who had led me out of the wilderness. I kissed her deeply, holding her as tightly as my rubbery arms would allow.

Jackie and I kissed for several minutes before she finally pulled away. “There’s just one last thing we need to do, my sister,” she said. “Can you stand on your own?”

“Yes, Jackie,” I murmured. I watched as she reached to a shelf over the tub and picked up a small, cut-glass bottle. She removed the stopper and held the container to my lips.

“Open wide and be sure to swallow it all,” she said.

I did as I was told. The liquid was bitter ... awfully so ... but I swallowed it down. As I did, I felt a wave of heat pass through my body and the new configuration of myself fuse solidly into place.

Then suddenly, I was very, very tired.

“You need to rest, my sister,” Jackie said. She guided me from the tub and dried me off, her attentions loving and gentle. “After you’ve gotten some sleep, we’ll go to the Center. You’ll meet some of the others and prepare to meet Madam. That will be a great moment, Cass. I remember my first meeting with Her so well.” She stroked my cheek, kissed me softly, then led me to her bedroom. We cuddled under the comforter that covered her bed. I felt so warm and relaxed, safe in my slave-sister’s arms, and I drifted away.

* * *

So that, my sweet slave-sister, is the story of how I was shown my purpose. It wasn’t too different from the way I’ve just shown you, but I needed to do something while you were coming down from that last, all consuming orgasm. It’s overwhelming, I know, and it takes a few minutes for the setting potion to finish its work. I’m sorry it tastes so bitter but that’s just something all us slavewhores have to deal with in order to reach the sweetness beyond.

Besides, you were so cute, standing there glassy-eyed and slack-jawed, drool cresting over your bottom lip to drip onto your breast. I do love a captive audience.

Here, let me help you out of the tub. You’re still a little wobbly, I see. No, don’t try to talk, sweetness. All that will come out is “Madam, Madam, Madam,” anyway. That’s normal, too. Your ability to speak will be waiting for you when you awaken from your post-transformation nap. Now lean up against the counter while I dry you off.

You’re joining quite a select group, you know. Madam only reveals their true nature to a select few. Hmmn, you orgasmed when I said “Madam.” That’s a good sign. Where was I ... oh yes. The vast majority of slavewhores never learn their purpose. Think of those poor sluts, doomed to wander the world, helpless to those who would take advantage of them.

We are truly among the blessed, my sister.

Spread your thighs a touch ... oops, careful, lean back. Can’t have Madam’s property being injured in a spill, now can we? Hmmn, yes, Madam has such an eye for talent and I can see you are going to be quite an addition to the stable. We’ll be podmates. I’ll be there with you and will even get to help with your training. You’ll spend your days fucking and refining your technique until your judged a fit slavewhore. Then Madam will send you out to earn for her. Oh, that is such a sweet day, my sister.

We have all sorts of girls, too. Tall and short, petite and chubby, any race or hair color you can think of, any size breast, Madam can supply them. With your wavy brown hair and large, pillowy breasts, you’d be a natural for the general stable, but I know Madam has a special fate for you. Just lean there for a moment, sweetness, and I’ll dry my hair. Then we can go have a lie down.

Would you like to know your fate?

Madam has decided to branch out into specialty work. I heard Her talking about it on the telephone the other day while I was eating Her out. That was my reward for being the highest-earning slavewhore the night before. You will be one of Her first submissive slavewhores. You will be trained to thrive on sensual submission, my slave-sister. You will be conditioned to crave bondage and light-pain. That will be how you fulfill your purpose, sweetness. Oh, don’t be concerned. Madam will always care for you and provide for your safety. Why, She’s building a special wing onto Her brothel with all sorts of security and cameras. Madam always takes good care of her slavewhores.

And we, my slave-sister, always repay her. Just as I have told you, through the coin of obedience.

Well now, we’re all dry ... at least as dry as a slavewhore ever gets. Shall we go have a nap, then I’ll take you home? I thought you’d think that was a good idea.

Trust me, my dear. You’re going to love it.

* * *