The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Potion No. 13

(MC,MF, FF)

Chapter One – (Love, Love Me Do…)

For two years, Jason had worked on making a love potion. During that time, who he wanted to use it on had changed several times. Ever since he had seen that movie on the internet he wanted to invent his own version, of course the women became slaves; he just wanted a girl to desire and maybe fall in love with him. Now just weeks from graduation he finally completed his 13th version. Although a brilliant chemist for a high school kid, he was still just a high school kid. He did not really expect it to work but he had to give it one last try. The object of his current infatuation was cheerleader Sarah Chapmen. He quickly poured a small portion of his formula into a bottle with hand lotion. The drug was tropical and applying it to her skin should make Sarah his. Now Jason was not a bad looking kid in fact he was above average he just could not talk to anyone with tits. It was a complete failure, actually, the lotion worked better than an over the counter remedy but the potion did nothing.

Disappointed and disgusted he carried his potion home to dispose of it in his basement lab. It helped that it was just him and his father. He had the large container about a liter and a small amount in the bottle that he used to add it to the lotion. The large amount was in a plastic bottle the small portion in a glass test tube. He was almost to his house when he ran into Mrs. Abernathy. Was she attractive who knows her clothing would make a nun feel bland and overdressed? She had three daughters (triplets) home schooled they were not identical and were the result of fertility drugs, or so the rumors said. The girls were his age but he had seen them not more than a dozen times in the five years they had lived next door. From what he could see they took after their mother.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Abernathy how are you and your daughters today?”

“At an all girl Christian camp safe from boys like you with your unnatural lusts.” With that, she rudely pushed past knocking the glass test tube he had been looking at with disappointment. The glass fell and hit the sidewalk shattering and a small cloud of green tinted gas enveloped her. Since she could not curse in a normal way she called him devils spawn and such. The cloud dissipated in a few seconds. She literally grabbed him by the ear dragging him into her house saying something about calling his father at work. She had just gotten him inside the house when she stopped frozen in place. Then she began to pull at her clothing her pupils dilated and her breathing was more like panting.

“Its so hot, so warm, what’s happening to me I feel so strange…so…so hot, I got to get out of these clothes, now.”

“Well why don’t I go now.” Jason started to back away when she pinned him in place with her stare.

“You will not be going anywhere until I get to the bottom of this.” She began to disrobe and Jason was struck by just how attractive she was in fact her body was tight and hot. Just a touch of extra weight fleshed out her very womanly shape that her clothing had concealed. The last thing she did was to let her long hair out of its tight constraints. “Now you will take care of my needs and if I’m satisfied I will let you go home.” With that, she made him kneel and thrust his face to her pussy. “Lick me…now!”

He did, not only was her pussy wet but dripping and burning with her lusts. She came several times covering his face and his shirt with her squirting juices. After her third orgasm she dragged him to the couch, pushed him down and yanked his pants off. She dropped to her knees and sucked until his cock felt like it could not possibly get any harder. Then she stood and mounted him facing him riding Jason like one of those bull rides, but she was doing the bucking. She came several more times ordering him to tell her when he was going to cum. He did and she slipped off and took him in her mouth swallowing every last drop that he shot out. With that, she stiffened and keeled over. He checked her and as she was still breathing he quickly dressed and got home. He went to his room and tried to figure out what happened. Obviously when breathed in his Love Potion No. 13 worked just fine. Well it kinda worked just fine. Now if he could stay out of jail. The doorbell rang; crap, he had forgotten to dispose of the potion. He looked out and saw that it was just Mrs. Abernathy. Well if she wanted more sex, he guessed he could handle it. It looked like it only took her half an hour to recover and come over.

“Hi Mrs. Abernathy is there anything I can do for you?” He noted that her hair was still down and she did not have on as many articles of clothing as he had come to expect.

Instead of the demands for sex, she looked down and when she looked up, she could not meet his eyes. “Please…please did I do something wrong…are you displeased with me, I will do anything to make it up to you?” Her eyes pleaded for something.

“Why don’t you come in Mrs. Abernathy?”

“Please call me Eleanor, or if you prefer Mrs. Abernathy but it seems strange to here you call me that when I was sucking your peni…cock just a short time ago. Do you want me to take off my clothing or something else?”

“Well, which do you prefer?”

She actually blushed, “I would prefer to be nude…naked so my body is available for your immediate use.” At my gesture, she stripped and kneeled in front me. As she did not seem inclined to sit in a chair or on the couch, I did not make an issue of it. “Please tell me how I can please you, or anything you want, I will do anything, anything at all, just tell me.” She actually sounded desperate.

“Eleanor I seem to be at a disadvantage, why don’t you start from the beginning and tell me what happened to you from your point of view from the time you breathed in the cloud of gas.”

“Well first I was angry, please forgive me, I wanted to punish you, make you feel small and worthless. By the time, I got you to the house I was on fire I couldn’t help it I had to get out of my clothing and I HAD to have sex. Nothing else mattered I guess if I had not taken you inside I would have done you on the driveway. Well after I had several orgasms and while you were making love, um fucking me (?), I realized I needed your cum. When I swallowed it, I was overcome with pleasure and I guess I fainted. When I woke all I could think about was you how I need to please you in anyway I could the sexier and sluttier the better. When I realized you had left I panicked thinking you had rejected me but I had to come here and beg you to keep me and use me.”

“So basically Eleanor you are telling me you are my slut and sex slave now and I am your master.”

“Master…yes that is what you are, you own me, I love you so much Master tell me…your slave Eleanor what to do and I will do it.

“When your girls get home from camp you will help me transform them into the same kind of slut and sex slave you are.”

“Of course Master, if you were hesitant I planned to sweeten the pot with those sluts.”

“You think your daughters are sluts now?”

“You said you wanted them to be just like me so they are sluts they just don’t know it yet.”

“We will have to improve your clothing and theirs for that matter but not until I own them all. How does that make you feel?”

“Fantastic Master, your slave is so excited that those sluts will not only be your slaves but all of your sluts will be able to dress to please our Master instead of some outdated prude of a minister.”

“Is that who you dressed for? I do have another question what happened to your husband?”

“The answer to both questions is tied to the same person. About ten years ago, I began to attend the church run by Minister Jones. He struck a cord with me and I realized that both my girls and I headed down the road to sin and damnation. I changed the way we dressed and pulled them out of school to home school them. My husband did not like the change in dress and the fact that I no longer would give him blowjobs or take it anally. He left me for his slutty secretary, but I got a significant chunk of money and the girls and I are rather well off. The minister has tried to get me to increase my donations but this is all the girls and I have…had. It is all yours now I guess Master.”

“Just how much is a chunk of money?”

“It was originally about $5 million but it had dropped to almost three just a few years ago when I put almost $2 million into an IPO and it just took off. I sold half of it and I now have almost $20 million in the bank and another $30 million in stock.”

“You have all that and you live in this neighborhood and dress like that?”

“Conspicuous consumption is an affront to god…sorry Master your slut has not adjusted completely to her new purpose. Your slut will do her best to change as it pleases Master.”

“I didn’t say you had to give up your belief in god, obviously I would like you to give up some of your prudish habits and dress.”

“Yes Master, but…my only love was god and my girls and they came second. Now my only love is you and the girls don’t count for anything other than as slaves for my Master.”

“But how do you know you will even be my slave tomorrow or next week, you could go to sleep tonight and wakeup screaming rape or something.”

“Oh no Master, when I fainted I felt like I was watching my self change, whatever was in the stuff I inhaled only lasted for a while. I think that is why I had to drink your seed I…needed it to complete my transformation. While I was watching myself change, I knew that it was permanent. Somehow I know I am yours forever Master. This is another reason why I am yours Master; your slut is absolutely certain that wherever Master’s soul goes so will mine.”

“Ok why don’t we go somewhere away from here where we can buy you some new clothes that will be more fitting to your new personality? First let’s go through your closet to find you something more appropriate, by which I mean slutty, to wear.”

She had a big smile on her face when she responded. “Oh yes Master I know just the place I have avoided it since it was full of stores that catered to depraved sluts like me. Should I dress Master or should I return to my…your house naked?”

“Go ahead and get dressed, you can strip as soon as we are inside the other house. Why are you so happy?”

“Well until now your slave was not sure if you were going to keep her but if Master plans to have me dressed like a slut then Master plans to keep me.”

So we went next door and as soon as the door closed, she again stripped and with a big smile on her face guided him to the Master bedroom; where she gestured to the closet and dresser before spreading her legs on the bed. Obviously, she was in need of some additional sex or at least wanted it. Jason picked out the best he could find, she actually had a few nice outfits it must have been the layers that made her look dumpy. Looking at her on the bed he could again see that she was in fantastic shape and the heavy-duty contraptions she called bras had kept her tits from falling. He asked how old she was and she said 36, he was surprised after doing a little math he realized she had given birth to the girls when she was just 18. Since she was literally dripping cunt juice on the bedspread he took pity on her and ate her out then fucked her, but this time deposited his seed deep in her womb. She asked for his seed in her mouth again but he did not want to pull out. She frowned briefly then gave him a big smile and thanked him profusely.

The actual car ride to the mall was uneventful although he told her that her preferred name in public was now Ellie. Jason and Ellie arrived at the mall; there were several reasons why they felt no one they knew would be there. First, there was a much nicer mall just two miles from their neighborhood. Second, it was a good 30-minute ride and to most people it just was not worth it. Finally, the mall had virtually no food court and consequently nowhere for teens (or adults) to hang out. They started with clothing stores where Ellie modeled short dresses and skirts, along with sheer and silk blouses, the stores would not let her try on the skimpy bikinis she bought but she promised him a show later. Next was the shoe store where the lowest heel on the eight pairs of shoes purchased was three inches. Finally, the lingerie store, it was not a name brand but the clothing was skimpy and they actually met a couple of strippers there shopping for work. Cursing his lack of preparedness Jason promised himself that he would put together a disbursal system for his Love Potion No. 13.

After a wild weekend, fucking his slave Jason prepared for Sarah the cheerleader. Apparently, the lotion he had made worked wonders and she wanted more. The problem was that she arrived not alone but with head cheerleader Courtney Cummings. Courtney was the darling of the school and an all around class A bitch. He had a story all set to lure Miss Chapmen to his place and now the prized possession of the captain of the football team was with her. Courtney might have been the queen bee but her “drone” was under the impression that he owned her. Even talking to Courtney could cost Jason a few teeth. He suggested that Sarah swing buy his place and pick up some lotion for both of the girls. Courtney insisted that she drive him and Sarah straight to his house to pick up the magic lotion, as she called it. He tried to beg off but the BMW convertible Ellie had ordered for him would not be available until the weekend. Jason could not tell them that his slave would pick him up any time he wanted so he was stuck.

They arrived at his house and luckily, Courtney insisted on parking all the way around the side by the garage, something about not wanting people to see her distinctive car at his house. It was fine with him. He asked if they just wanted to wait and he would be right out. Much to his dismay they insisted on coming inside. Courtney commented on the fact they his house looked upscale on the inside. Jason thinking about what his Ellie had said responded that his dad did not feel the need to get a big house when it was just the two of them. The truth was that his father never really thought about it, he was not even in town 50 percent of the time. When he was home, he liked to live well but had no interest in getting a bigger house even though a house cleaner service cleaned twice a week and the grocery delivered. Pretty much the reason Jason did not have a car his dad just did not think about it.

Jason would have been fine giving them the lotion and waiting for some other opportunity to use his potion. Except Courtney could not keep her hands to herself she had grabbed his atomizer, he had used one he had gotten from Ellie, who for some reason had saved some from years ago. She spritzed first herself then Sarah, at least it worked as planned and the mist was not a cloud as it had been for Ellie. It did no good to yell at her it was to late and either it worked or it did not. Jason knew that they had breathed it in as both mentioned the lack of a scent. His response was that Courtney should know better than to just pick up something in a lab and spray it at someone. He managed to get them both upstairs before it hit them at close to the same time.

Suddenly the girls were all hands and lips rubbing their bodies against him pretty much ignoring each other except when it cut down on their physical contact with him. Both girls demanded he lick, suck, and fuck them and Jason’s practice with Ellie really came in handy. He finally got them to agree to kneel on his bed so he could take the girls from behind fingering one while fucking the other then switching every few minutes when he was about to cum he told them and the girls turned mouths open eager for his seed. He managed to squirt hosing both girls’ faces with his semen, which they immediately got into their individual mouths, and both fainted away a few seconds later. Jason was exhausted and if he had Ellie, these two, and planned to take Ellie’s triplets, he had better figure out how to keep it up and be able to cum ten to twenty times a day. Now when they woke up if they had the same reaction as Ellie the two freshly minted sex slaves would be eager to serve him and only him, which was a concern. Sarah was between boyfriends and might be able to be his new girlfriend. Courtney was a complex issue. She had to have a boyfriend and he did not qualify. Well once Jason found out how much of a slut she really was, he could go from there. He was surprised to find that Sarah had actually been a virgin.

After a few days Jason discovered he had a new ‘problem’ trying to satisfy three sex slaves and with plans for two more. He was exhausted even his youth and stamina could not handle three horny sluts constantly begging to be sucked and fucked. He began to work on something better than a blue pill, something as strong as his potion. Between the girls, his experiments, and trying to get some sleep he had forgotten to arrange for Courtney and Sarah for that matter. He realized this as Ellie was sucking off him and the girls practically burst into Ellie’s house. Courtney spoke first, even as a slave she still tried to run things.

“Master we have a problem…well actually two problems; they both have to do with boys. First, I broke up with my boyfriend; I had to get rid of him it actually made me ill to be touched by him. This was fine with me even if I had not been your sex slave I was ready to replace him. The problem is the thought of replacing him with anyone but you is just to disgusting to contemplate. Master has already said that our dating would be suspicious and not believed. Sarah also needs a boyfriend and several boys whom she has expressed interest in the past have begun to approach her. Master we need orders we know what to do, but Sarah has also said that the thought of touching any other male but you causes physical distress.”

“Does your relationship have to be with a boy?” I asked.

The end of Chapter One...Chapter two is Eight times a day