The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Pill: Generations

Chapter 17

I admit it. Just like our mother, I had placed Heidi on a pedestal.

She was a bitch. Plain and simple. And even though she was my own sister, I had every right to hate her.

But growing up, my parents never paid much attention to me, so it was only natural to gravitate to an older sibling. Heidi had given me the attention, and because of that, I had grown attached to her, and that attachment eventually morphed into something else.

It had been an entire month since I returned home. And believe it or not, I have not seen a glimpse of Heidi.

We never had that family dinner my mother planned. And my older sister was rarely home. She was always out at some party doing God knows what. And when she was home, she never left her room.

I never saw any reason to come knocking. And to top everything off, Heidi and our mother flew to Italy a week ago for some modeling shoot.

Both of them had returned last night, and I was debating whether it was a good idea to say hi. After all, Heidi was the next target for the love pill, and I had to wonder if dosing her would even have any impact.

Heidi was attracted to me. She even offered me sex once, and my rejection wasn’t something I regret. Obviously, I wanted her. But not like that.

I wanted it on my terms. I had to bring my older sister down a peg or two. Maybe ten.

Though, drugging her with the love pill would have benefits. Ellie told me she couldn’t even think of any other man, so that would ensure Heidi’s total commitment towards me.

Our older sister had unlimited choices in men, but if I had cut her options down to only one person, I would always have the upper hand.

But how should I do it? Slip the pill in a water bottle again?

The answer came to me instantly.

Heidi loved parties. She was always out every single evening. It shouldn’t be too difficult to slip something into her drink, especially when I had reasons to be close to her.

Ellie walking out of the bathroom snapped me out of my thoughts. She padded over to me, and a few seconds later, I felt her arms slung over my shoulders .

“What are you thinking?” my little sister asked.

She was naked, but the fact didn’t cross my mind. I quickly exited Instagram and placed my phone face down on the table. I didn’t want Ellie knowing I had been browsing our sister’s Instagram profile for the past ten minutes. Just scrolling through her modeling photos and crazy bikini shots.

I almost said my usual ‘Nothing’, but I had sworn to Ellie that I’d never hide anything from her ever again.

I sighed. “You don’t want to know.”

“It’s Heidi, isn’t it?”

I didn’t answer.

Thankfully, Ellie didn’t blow up. She had every right to do so, but my little sister had grown understanding about my unhealthy obsession with our family. She leaned in and pressed her lips against the side of my neck.

“When are you going to do it?”

We both know what she meant.

“I don’t know. Honestly, I’m procrastinating.”

Ellie stayed silent for a while, just offering feather light kisses to my neck. I knew she was keeping something from me. But after half a minute of silence, she finally decided to tell me what was on her mind.

“Heidi’s going to the Lee’s tonight.”

I turned around. “The Lee’s?”

My sister nodded. “Mmm hmm. Mommy mentioned it to me yesterday. Some fancy party.”

The Lee family was known mainly due to the head of the family, Kevin Lee, a real estate tycoon. His oldest son, Jayce, was in the same school as us. I have never talked to him before, but it was no surprise that he was hosting a party. One look at his playboy persona, and his entire personality was there.

I closed my eyes, enjoying my little sister’s lips on my neck. “Why weren’t we invited?”

“We are. Check your Instagram.”

I didn’t bother. I kept my eyes closed as I thought over the plan. Go to the party. Dose Heidi’s drink when she wasn’t looking.

Maybe I could come along as my older sister’s date.

But if she didn’t already have a date, there was no saying Heidi would agree to it. We weren’t exactly on the best of terms.

“Should I?” I finally spoke out. “Go tonight?”

“It’s up to you. But it’s better if you do it sooner rather than later. I could tell this has been on your mind for a couple of weeks already.”

“Sorry.”

“I told you—never say that word again.”

I swallowed. “Do you think Heidi’s in her room now?”

“She should be back already.”

My body suddenly felt much heavier. I really didn’t want to leave the room and face our older sister. But Ellie was right. The love pills had been on my mind for too long, and I just had to get this over with.

I cleared my throat. “You haven’t been talking to Heidi too, haven’t you?”

“No.” Her breath was molten as she nibbled on my earlobe. “She tried to apologize. You know—for what you both did.”

“Huh?” Had I heard her wrongly? “Heidi… apologized?”

“In her own way. She suddenly wanted to take me out to a spa day. I told her to screw off.”

I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Both of you are terrible siblings,” Ellie said. “I don’t know what I ever did to deserve this.”

I knew Ellie was just teasing me, but she was also half-serious. Actually, she might just be full on serious. I could hear the little hurt in her voice.

“Dylan.”

“Yeah?”

“You like her more than me, don’t you?”

“No.” I turned around to look at her to know I was serious. “I don’t.”

“But you think she’s prettier.”

“I mean…” I stared at my beautiful little sister.

Ellie was definitely a looker. No sane man would ever deny that. She was born with features other girls needed surgery to have—all symmetrical and define proportions. Flawless skin. Stunning eyes. Full lips. The perfect feminine body crafted from ballet, sports, and then the gym.

But when it came to perfection, Heidi definitely flew closer to it.

“Actually… don’t answer that,” my sister said. “I understand. Everything’s superficial for both of you. Honestly, all I can ask for right now is for you to be a good father to my children.”

“Ellie.” I reached out to stroke her cheek, and I was glad that she reacted by leaning into my touch. “I promise I’ll love you more.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

“I will—”

“No. You can’t be sure. Heidi might fuck you better. Pleasure you better. And let’s be honest, both of you are more alike to each other compared to you and me. You both have similar interests. You both want the same things.”

“You know...” I dropped my head and rubbed an imaginary headache. “You have a talent for making me feel like the shittiest person alive.”

“That’s my job.” She offered a tight-lipped smile. “Go. Don’t delay it. I’ll wait for you here.”

I let out a long sigh before standing up.

“Good luck.” She pecked me on the cheek and was about to turn away when I took a step forward and grabbed her arm.

“Hey.” I looked at my beautiful sister. “I’d love to take you out tomorrow evening. We can go to that French place you like.”

“I’d rather spend the evening walking Coco. Join me.”

“Of course.” I brought her closer, tilting her chin as I kissed my sister. I grazed my thumb up and down, moaning out my pleasure as I felt her tits.

We kissed for a long time, but I had to break it off because any longer and I would ditch my plan for the easier option—taking Ellie to bed.

My sister squeezed my biceps before leaving to get dressed. She disappeared inside her closet, and I had no other choice but to brave what I was about to do.

I could feel my heart rate shooting up with every step towards Heidi’s. She used to just be a stroll away from my old room, but now I had to take a trip.

By the time I was in front of her door, I had a pounding heart. It was actually pathetic, and I stood there, watching the minutes go by, not being able to muster up the courage to knock.

Just raise a hand and knock. What the fuck was wrong with me?

But try as I might, I couldn’t.

The last thing I wanted was to return, only to be questioned by Ellie on how it went. Would I really want to tell my little sister that I pussied out? That her older brother, the future father of her children couldn’t be brave enough to do what was needed?

I made my decision then.

Sucking in a breath, I raise my right fist. And—

“What the fuck do you want?”

Heidi’s voice didn’t come from inside the room. I swirled to my left and met the intense blue eyes of my gorgeous sister.

Barring her Instagram pictures, it had been way too long since I saw her.

I had so much to say, but right at that moment, my mind was blank and all I could do was look into those blues that were strikingly similar to our mother’s. There was that same intensity in them, and she was even standing the same way our Mother did—arms crossed over her breasts, a potent look on her pretty features.

God, she looked sexier when pissed off.

“Do I need to repeat myself?” Heidi never stopped glaring at me. “Has your exile in Europe made you go deaf?”

I cleared my throat.

Fuck me, I was pathetic. I was never like this in front of a beautiful woman, but when it came to my sisters, I just couldn’t think straight.

I locked eyes with her. “It’s been a while.”

“Yes.” She uncrossed her arms and strode towards me. Heidi came to a stop just a foot away and jabbed a manicured fingernail towards my face. “And I was more than happy not seeing you. Ever. So…” Her frown deepened. “What do you want?”

What should I say? “I… just want to see you.”

“Well, now you have.” She tried to push me aside with her arm, and I let her, stepping back as she opened her room door.

“Wait.” I stopped her door slam with my foot and sighed. “Heidi… can we talk?”

“Fuck off.”

I hated the way she was treating me. Putting my foot forward, I blocked her from shutting the door. She knew it was useless to try and fight me, so Heidi just scowled at me and brought her phone out.

I knew what she was doing. The old ‘I’m calling Mommy’ card.

The worst part about it was we were already full-grown adults. I was eighteen and Heidi was a year above me, but even years later, the threat still holds weight.

My mother was the only person in the world that could make me do anything, and both my sisters were aware of that fact.

“Hey—” I tried to reach for the phone, but Heidi dodged away, taking a quick step back.

I was suddenly in her room. Every time I took a step forward, my sister mirrored me, backing off a step.

“Stop it.” I shot her a look to show I was serious. “Don’t involve her. Just talk to me.”

Heidi ignored me, and then I heard the all too familiar voice coming from her iPhone.

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Dylan’s in my room,” my annoying sister said, the menace in her voice nowhere to be heard. She was speaking in a high-pitched tone, just as she always did when talking to our mother. “Mommy, he’s refusing to leave me alone!”

This was so stupid.

I sighed loudly. “I’m leaving.”

Turning around, I returned to the hallway outside, and I was only a few steps out when I heard my sister already beside the door.

She gave me a smug ‘I told you so look’.

Scowling at her only made her stick her tongue out before she slammed the door shut.

The bang filled out the hallway before the ‘click’ of the lock echoed along. It was silent for a few seconds, and then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Cursing Heidi’s name, I started the journey towards Ellie, more determined than ever to get back at our older sister.

But first, I had to prepare myself for another impossible conversation. Pressing my phone close to my ear, I answered the call.

“Mother.”

* * *

“How did it go?”

Ellie was lying on our bed, pillows all around her, and she was reading some romance novel. She was disappointedly dressed up in pajamas, but I understood it would be uncomfortable to be naked all the time.

I just shook my head, sighed, then plopped down beside my sister.

“Dylan, what happened?”

“She told me to fuck off,” I grumbled. “And when I didn’t, she called Mother.”

“Typical.” Ellie set her book down and shifted closer to me. “I’ll talk to Mom, explain our side of the story. She will listen to me.”

“No need.” I replayed the conversation back with my mother. “Surprisingly, she actually gave me time to explain myself, and after that, she was pretty understanding. She just told me to leave Heidi alone.”

Ellie raised a pretty eyebrow. “That’s it?”

“Yeah, crazy right?”

Ellie laid her head on top of my chest. “I know you don’t want to hear this, but…”

My sister bit down on her bottom lip, debating whether she should speak out what was on her mind.

I held my breath. “Say it.”

“She loves you. Your mom.” Ellie looked at me, her blue eyes bright. “She asks about you whenever she sees me.”

“She does?” I frowned. That doesn’t sound like Mother. Most of our interaction was her asking about someone else—particularly my sisters.

“Mmm hmm.” Ellie nodded. “She doesn’t want to show it, probably because of ego or something, but she thinks about you a lot.”

I shifted, not comfortable with the topic. Ellie always saw the good side in people, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was wrong about this.

Even though I desperately wanted her to be right.

Throughout my whole life, I had the mindset that my mother never cared about me. Heidi was the clear number one in her mind, and Ellie was the second in line to receive her love. But it wasn’t even long ago that my mother revealed that she did love me. But the moment felt like a dream, and I was constantly second guessing myself if it really happened.

“Hey.” Ellie reached over to hold my hand. “I’ll go to the party with you. You know, as your date.”

I gave my sister a smile, though she knew me too well that I was forcing it.

“I can distract Heidi,” Ellie offered. “You can slip the pill into her drink. It won’t be easy since Heidi never leaves her glass out of her sight, and she always covers it up. But we’ll find a way. I promise.”

It was actually unbelievable how she was actually offering to help drug our other sister and force her to fall in love with me. It was so fucked up, but we weren’t the most sane family out there.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“I just want to see you happy,” Ellie said.

“I know. I’ll return the favor.”

“Mmm hmm.” Her eyes twinkled. “So…”

“So?”

“Do you need help with the pill? You need some of your cum mixed in, right?”

I smiled. For real this time.

* * *

The party was one of those themed ones. We had to wear masks.

I had no idea how Ellie was going to get a mask at the last minute, but when she stepped out of her walk-in closet with a gorgeous white lace mask around her blue eyes, I had to stop and stare.

Her makeup was immaculate. She even had glitters on her eyelids and on her lips.

I couldn’t stop looking. She looked like an angel.

Her mask even had little white feathers decorated around the edges and her dress even had wings attached to the back. And the white dress she was wearing… it must have been custom made just for her, because it was skin-tight. My sister had crazy curves, but that dress just hugged her body so perfectly, it made her figure seem even more insane than it already was.

“Wow…” I must have had my jaw wide open, because Ellie giggled when she saw my reaction. “Ellie… you’re…” I coughed. “You’re beautiful.”

Sometimes I couldn’t believe just how gorgeous my sisters are. They both possessed beauty no other woman had.

She strolled up to me, then raised her hands to fix my bowtie. “I know.”

“Where did you get that mask?”

She did a little spin for me. “Do you like my dress?”

“I love it.”

“It came with the whole set. The mask, the wings, the high heels.” She leaned in really close and whispered the last words. “Even my underwear.”

Fuck.

“Mommy is always telling me I am such an angel, so when we were in London last Christmas, she brought me to this famous designer.”

“You’re going to attract so much attention at the party.”

“Not what I want, honestly.” Leaning up, she went on her tiptoes and pecked me on the lips. “But I have to make a statement. For our family. You know the deal—with how many influential people that would be attending the party. I’m sure Heidi will be wearing something even crazier.”

“Yeah.” I held out my hand and my sister took it. “Let’s go.”

We headed out of our room and when we were just walking down the spiral stairs, we saw Lucia downstairs. She was on a call, but when she saw her daughter, her eyes went wide and she killed the call.

“Sweetie!” The pure joy in my stepmother’s eyes was undeniable as she met us halfway down the stairs and hugged her daughter. “You finally put it on. You look gorgeous!”

“Thank you, Mommy.” Ellie hugged her mother tight. “This was a last-minute thing. We weren’t planning to go, but we both decided it would be good for all of us.”

“It definitely will. Look at you!” Lucia took a small step back to admire. “Everybody will be staring!”

Ellie giggled that sweet giggle of hers. “That’s what Dylan said.”

“He’s right.” Lucia drew her attention to me, and for some reason, I got nervous. “You look handsome as always, my dear.” She paused for a moment, then her smile returned. “Take the Bently. The white one. It would match Ellie’s dress.”

I stilled. I knew just how fond my mother was towards her Bentleys, so I wasn’t too excited about the idea. Scratching it would be a death sentence, and it would just add an unnecessary stressor to what I knew was going to be an adrenaline-filled night.

Slipping a hand into my right pocket, I felt the plastic bag, and right inside it, the love pill.

“I don’t think…” I coughed into my fist. “Mother wouldn’t like that.”

That had Lucia laughing. “Don’t be silly. Your mother would be furious if you refused.” My stepmother raised a hand and took my chin. Her voice softened. “Take care of your sister, okay?”

Both my mothers had always drilled the same words over and over.

Take care of your sisters.

What else could I do but nod?

She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, sending shivers through me. Then Lucia smiled at both of us before letting us through.

We were about to head to the garage when Ellie suddenly let go of my hand and turned around.

“Mommy?”

“Hmm?”

“I—” Ellie clutched her hands together. “Now isn’t the best time to tell you this. But…”

I didn’t know how Lucia could immediately tell what Ellie was talking about. Her eyes immediately fell to her daughter’s stomach. It didn’t help that Ellie dropped her hand to clutch her stomach like she was actually pregnant.

Lucia covered her mouth. “Don’t tell me…”

My stepmother’s attention whirled towards me, blue eyes demanding an answer.

“No. No. Not yet.” Ellie let out a nervous laugh that echoed all around us. “But… but we’re thinking of it.”

Why did she have to tell Lucia? At this moment? I gave my sister a look, but her full focus was on her mother.

Maybe Ellie was suffering from the same procrastination I was, and she decided to just spill it out, because if not, she might never say it until it was too late.

After the love motel stunt last month, we headed to the pharmacy to get my sister a plan B. It was probably the post-nut clarity or something, but after a wild night fucking Ellie in every position imaginable and hearing her moan like never before, we both mutually decided it would be wise to get our mothers’ permission first.

Because with how much cum I had poured into my sister that night, there was no doubt she would get pregnant.

“My love… I…” Lucia shook her head, and I really couldn’t tell what she was thinking. “Can’t you complete your education first?”

Lucia must have seen Ellie’s expression drop because she quickly added in. “No—I’m sorry. I’m sorry, love. I need to think about it. Could… could we talk when you return? I’d like to talk to both of you.”

Ellie shifted on her feet. “Could you not tell Mom? At least not yet?”

Lucia gave her daughter a smile. “She needs to know, sweetie.”

Ellie looked down at her feet. “Okay.”

“Go. Enjoy the party.” Lucia started walking upstairs. “I’ll see you later.”

“See you, Mommy.”

* * *

The Lee family had an entire estate to themselves.

After security verified that we were on the name list, the massive golden gates swung open, letting us through.

Security guided me towards a large house, which was basically a garage for the guests. I saw supercars everywhere—just rows after rows of exotic cars in all crazy colors and builds.

I killed the engine, got out, and circled around so I could open the door for Ellie. As my sister stepped out and held my arm, I could feel the valets eyeballing her.

I gave the keys to one of them and then we were escorted to another vehicle—a Rolls Royce.

Ellie tested the champagne as we were chauffeured over to the main building, and by the way she was biting her bottom lip and constantly twirling the wineglass, it was obvious the nerves were getting to her.

Reaching over, I offered her a comforting squeeze.

“I just hate parties,” Ellie said softly. “Can’t stand the noise. The people.”

“Yeah.” I really wanted to kiss her then, especially with how full and plump her lips looked.

As we neared the main mansion, we could already hear music leaking through into the car. A staff member opened the door for us, and the music was in full effect, booming loudly. I held Ellie tight as I maneuvered us through the entrance where countless people were idling and chatting. All the men were in tuxedos, while the women were in expensive dresses. Everyone was wearing masks, and I already noticed a couple of guests giving my date a double look.

Some even pointed at us, discussing among themselves. Even with our masks on, most of them probably knew who we were, but I saw no familiar faces.

Ellie noticed the early attention we were already receiving. Gripping my arm tighter, she huddled close, but not too close. We didn’t want to make it seem anything sexual. To the public, we were brothers and sisters. If anyone knew the truth, it would destroy our family name.

But our parents hid the truth for decades, and we intended to do the same.

We stepped into the crowded grand hall. There was a live band playing, and entertainers were everywhere. Masked dancers performed from cages hung from the high ceilings, and ballerinas performed on stage. Hell, there was a skyscraper of a cake that sat in the middle of the main table. And I swore I saw a—

Yeah. For some fucking reason, there was a camel roaming around the hall, and curious guests were reaching over to pet it.

I had been to many parties, but this one was on another level.

“Heidi won’t be here,” Ellie said, leaning in and whispering into my ear so I could hear her. “She doesn’t hang around the crowded areas. She knows Jayce, so she’s probably in some VIP room.”

“Right.” I looked around, trying to find our older sister, but it was useless. Not only were there too many people, everyone was wearing masks.

“We should go find one of the Lee’s and introduce ourselves. We can pinpoint where Jayce is. That’s where we can find Heidi.”

I had to admire just how smart Ellie is. I mean, I should know. She was always achieving the highest grades in her class, and rather than spending her time at parties, she was holed up in her room, reading a book or spending time with her mother, learning the business.

It wasn’t hard to find one of the hosts. I didn’t know her name, but from the dress she was wearing—she was clad in gold—and the way she walked and interacted with the guests, it was obvious she was one of the Lee’s.

I let Ellie do the talking. Like Ellie, I hated socializing, and even though my younger sister was the ‘lesser’ known one compared to me and Heidi, she knew how to flip the switch and go into social mode.

One of the many lessons Lucia had taught her from a young age.

I watched my sister do her magic, smiling brightly and conversing with the golden clad woman. Apparently Jayce was in some private lounge on the second floor, and the woman was hesitant to say exactly where until Ellie brought up my mother’s name, and her eyes lit up with surprise.

“Oh?” She looked between me and Ellie. “Are you both Ava’s children?”

Like a professional, Ellie’s smile didn’t waver. “No, she’s my stepmom. But Dylan here is her son. Lucia’s my mother.”

“Oh…” The woman blinked. “I have been to her cafe a bunch of times. It’s the best cafe around to network in.” Then she nodded. “A staff member to show you the way and I’ll inform security to let you both through.”

“Thank you,” Ellie said.

“I love your glitter.”

Ellie shot her a final smile. Then we followed one of the security guys to the second floor.

I think both of us breathed a sigh of relief as we got away from the music. We passed through more security, and then we were ushered into a dark room where a small group of people were huddled in the middle, watching a movie on a massive TV screen.

I noticed all the alcohol and drugs laid out on the table, and when Ellie tugged my elbow, I looked to see where she was nodding towards. There was someone sitting alone in the corner of the room.

Heidi.

Our sister had already taken off her mask, but even in the dark, the dress she wore was nothing short of incredible. She had chosen a blue theme that perfectly fit her eyes. A blue dress that showed way too much skin, blue heels, and a stunning necklace that matched the huge sapphires hanging on her ears perfectly.

Heidi froze when she noticed we were in the room. At least she wasn’t partaking in the drugs. While the rest had white powder all over their nose and under their fingernails, Heidi was sitting alone in her lovesac, looking utterly bored.

“Ah!” One of the guys from the middle stood up. It was Jayce Lee, the eldest son and the heir to the family. “Heidi—are these your siblings? They are… right? I recognize the handsome big guy.”

All the attention was now directed to my older sister. But she just rolled her eyes and went back to her phone.

“I take that as a yes.” Jayce dusted off the power from his tuxedo and then walked over to us with an outstretched hand. “Hey.”

“We are here for our sister,” I told him, grudgingly accepting the handshake.

“Well…” Jayce let out an awkward laugh. “Just a fair warning. She’s been moody the entire evening.”

Then his eyes fell on Ellie, and his smile widened. “Wow.”

Immediately, my protective instinct kicked in and I wanted to tell him to back off. But I grit my teeth and held myself back as he took Ellie’s hand and planted a kiss on the back of her palm.

“I have to say,” Jayce laughed again, then looked at me. “You all are the most good looking family I’ve ever seen. Born to be models. Honestly, I’m jealous.”

“Beauty always comes at a cost,” I muttered, then nodded towards the corner of the room. “Could I have my sister for a moment?”

“Of course.” He backed off, and I gave a friendly wave to the other people in the room as they looked on at us.

After we were left alone, Ellie quietly came up to me and whispered into my ear. “Give me the pill. Just the pill.”

I looked at her to see if she was serious. She was. After double checking to see if we were in the clear, I slipped a hand into my right pocket, opened the plastic bag, and retrieved the pill.

I handed it to Ellie, and then we were walking towards our target.

“Why are you here?” Heidi frowned at me. “Mommy didn’t call me, so I know this isn’t a family emergency.”

I eyed the glass she was holding. She was keeping it close to her, and while she had her phone on one hand, her other hand was constantly covering the top of the glass.

Slipping the pill into Heidi’s drink was going to be tough.

I tried to think of a quick excuse, but Ellie got there first.

“I think we should talk,” Ellie said. “You know, for what happened.”

“Here?” Heidi was still frowning, but the annoyance in her voice had evaporated. “Ellie, we should do this at home.” Our sister dropped her voice to almost a whisper. “You know how sensitive the issue is.”

“Yeah.” Ellie let go of my hand and took steps forward until she was close to Heidi. Then she squatted down and held our sister’s hand. “But I’m ready to talk.”

“Okay.” Heidi scooted to the side so Ellie could take half of the seat. Then Heidi placed her other hand over Ellie’s, leaving her glass vulnerable. “I’m sorry, Ellie. I miss you so much.”

I blinked, and Ellie must have been shocked too, because she snapped out the moment to glance at me.

Heidi… apologizing?

That might be a historic event.

But the fact that both my sisters were so close to each other was already a sight. They were just holding hands, and I wanted them to do much more than that.

Has Father ever had my mothers have sex with each other? He must have.

“I miss you too.” Ellie went in for a hug, which Heidi was more than happy to accommodate. Our older sister set her glass down beside her and I noticed the look Ellie was giving me.

I knew what to do.

Circling to my left, I blocked the view of my sisters from the rest of the people behind, and then Ellie made the move. She had the pill in her other hand the whole time, and when she hugged Heidi, she leaned forward a little more, and then her hand was right over her glass.

My sister dropped the pill.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. The pill fell from her fingertips. It was falling mid air. It entered the glass. Plopped into the red wine. It started fizzling, but the movie was masking the sound.

Ellie was a genius.

“You should return to modeling,” Heidi whispered, having no clue what had just happened. “You’re already amazing at it. If you continue, you’d be huge.”

“Mmm…” Ellie pulled back and then smiled at our sister. “It’s not really my thing. I prefer to do what Mommy is doing.”

“You’re going to take over the cafe?”

“Or build my own place. But I would probably just take over since Mommy worked so hard to build up the brand.”

“Do modeling part-time. You’re wasting your talents.”

Heidi must really have felt terrible about the whole thing. I have only seen her so soft-spoken and kind when she was around our mothers. Never around us.

“Okay.”

Heidi leaned in and pecked our sister’s cheek. “Let’s talk more when we get home. Just… just let me chill here for a bit longer.”

The pill was fast acting. There was already no trace of it and there was only one more thing to do.

“Sure.” Ellie nodded. “Cheers to that.”

That had Heidi turning around and reaching for her wineglass. “Where’s your drink? Do you want mine?”

“No, it’s fine. I had champagne.”

“You should try this. It’s the good type of red.”

Ellie forced a smile. “No, thank you.”

“Okay then.” Then there it was. Heidi raised the glass closer to her lips.

She tipped it over. Started drinking.

But Heidi only had a sip before she set the glass down right beside her.

Fuck.

It was my turn to do something. I headed to the drinks table, grabbed a glass, made sure it was actually clean with no powder in it, then filled it up with wine.

When I returned, my sisters were still holding hands.

“You need to grow your Instagram and your TikTok,” Heidi was saying. “It would only do good for you. Just do some collaborations with me, and your social media would blow up.”

“You know I like to keep a low profile.”

“Then make a private account for personal use. But at least have a public one. If not for you, then for our family. It’s good for business and even better for networking. You have no idea the amount of brand deals I’m receiving every day.”

“Hey,” I cut in, feeling so awkward, even among my sisters. I tipped my glass towards my sister.

God, I was an idiot. Even Ellie broke into a short giggle.

Heidi looked at my glass, rolled her eyes, then retrieved her glass.

We drank. Heidi was halfway finished.

Fuck, she needed to down it all.

“Drink more,” Ellie whispered. “Get a little tipsy tonight.”

“I can’t. I’m driving.”

“You are?” Ellie’s eyes widened. “I thought you would have a date tonight.”

“I didn’t bother. Honestly, the only reason I’m here is because Jayce is interested in investing.”

Ellie raised a sexy brow. “Investing…?”

“Yeah. I’m planning to build a high-fashion company. But I want to start exclusively first. Then build up from there.”

“Is that smart?” I said. Heidi had no experience running a company, and I felt like I had to point that out.

Heidi rolled her eyes again. She seriously needed to stop doing that. “That’s why I’m gathering investors. I don’t want to ask Mommy and risk her money. And I’m starting at a small scale anyway. I’m aware that it’s not easy, dummy.”

But she was drinking. As she talked, she kept sipping on her wine. It was almost finished.

If only she knew she was swallowing her own brother’s cum.

“How about you?” Heidi directed the focus towards me. “Ellie’s taking over Mom. I’m building my career as a supermodel and trying to be an entrepreneur at the same time. What’s our dear brother doing with his life?”

It was actually a good question. What was I doing?

But my sisters had their paths clearly paved for them, while I had little to no guidance.

I slipped a hand into my pocket and swirled the wine around. I actually didn’t have an answer to that.

Ellie tried to save me. “Dylan could run the cafe with me. We’re a team, after all.”

Heidi scoffed. “He doesn’t even drink coffee.”

Ellie defended me. “I don’t really drink it, either.”

Heidi ignored her. “Honestly, little bro, I hate myself for saying this, but you heard what Jayce said. We are a good-looking family and we should play to our strengths. You should maybe join me and Mommy for a shoot.” Then she snickered, and sipped her glass once more, almost emptying it. “If Mommy even lets you.”

I kept the conversation going. “You think Mother hates me?”

“Hmm.” My sister looked into her glass, and what remained of her wine. “Truthfully, no. She actually speaks about you a lot. But you’re disappointing her by not performing your role in this family.”

“What role?”

Heidi sighed. “Networking. I’m always the one out in the field and going to events like these. Building our fame. The only reason people know about you is because of Mommy and me.” She paused. “Well, you being the quarterback on the team helps a lot, but you aren’t even dedicated to the sport anymore. You’re the only man in the family. You’re supposed to be leading us.”

That got me a little annoyed. “It’s easy for you to say when you were gifted your modeling career.”

Ellie sunk back into the chair. This was leading into an argument, and she wanted no part of it.

Heidi narrowed her eyes. “Mommy did help me a lot, yes. But I have been building my social media for years. Even if I didn’t follow after Mommy to be a model, I would still leverage my following for other ventures.”

Building your social media by what? Posting thirst traps?

I wanted to say that, but I controlled myself, standing in silence. I didn’t build it up to an argument, especially where people could see us. It wouldn’t be a good look.

At least Heidi wasn’t doing OnlyFans like several women that were in this very building. Hell, even in the room. There were a few girls with Jayce, and when I looked over at them, I noticed they were making lines again.

Heidi would make a killing with OnlyFans, more than the women in the room ever would. Combined. But Mother would never allow that, no matter the figure.

And I had to admit, I had assumed wrong things about my older sister. She was not a… slut. The worst she had posted was teasing bikini photos that garnered millions of views.

And I also learned something surprising about my older sister. Heidi wasn’t constantly at parties because she wanted fun. It was for ‘work.’

There was so much sex and drugs going on, but Heidi was heeding our mother’s words to steer away from them.

She had her own dreams and aspirations. Heidi could have easily seduced a billionaire son and wrapped him around her finger—someone like Jayce.

My sister was still extremely spoiled, yes. And she had an awful attitude, but she wanted to make her own achievements, and she cared a lot about our family.

I was wrong about Heidi. Maybe Mother had raised her daughter right.

When Heidi realized I wasn’t going to start an argument, she looked away, finished her drink, and that was that.

Nodding at Ellie, she stood up, took my arm, and then we left the room.

I just had to wait for the pill to take effect. Ellie had mentioned it was extremely fast acting—at least it was for her.

And then I had to wonder if Heidi would treat me any differently.

We weren’t on the best of terms, but we had good times before. Times where she actually treated me like a brother.

The love pill would bring those times back. I couldn’t wait.

Two love pills down.

Two more to go.