The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Love Master”

[Disclaimer: Adult material. Don’t read if you’re under 18 or offended by material of a sexual nature. Calvin accidentally lulls his overstressed fiance into a trance.]

The lights were down low. Incense burned atop the mahogany coffee table and the nearly-matching piano (a different stain had been used on it by the previous owner). Soft music had been programmed into the 5-CD changer, awaiting only the command of the remote control to begin playing. Calvin set the tea kettle on the stove. Cassie would be here soon. It had been nearly a month since he had asked her to marry him, spray painting his proposal on the town water tower. She had said yes, of course, and even helped him perform his court-ordered community service (repainting the tower back to its original state). Calvin’s only regret was that he could not shelter her from the stress that ate at her each day, seeking to crush her fragile spirit like a flower in a stampede.

The doorbell rang just as Calvin finished making the tea. He set the two cups down on the coffee table and opened the door, instantly folding Cassie into his arms. She was crying. Her attempted explanations weren’t making any sense. All Calvin could do at this point was hold her and try to comfort her. He led her inside and closed the door. He sat down in an easy chair, with her in his lap, and helped her sip her tea. The tea relaxed her enough that she was able to stop sobbing hysterically and talk about her problems while the music played.

It wasn’t anything big, just a whole bunch of little things, which were overwhelming her like compies in the Jurassic Park movies. And just like the compies’ victims, she was being torn apart, bite by bite. Ever since her parents’ deaths, she had been besieged by bureaucrats and bill collectors and people she had never even heard of, each out for 100% of what they thought her parents had had, which far exceeded what they’d actually had. Her bosses hadn’t relented on her, still expecting her to give them 110% even when she was already having to devote 300% to all the other shit. She was working two jobs just to make ends meet as far as groceries and her own bills were concerned. Calvin had already given her twenty thousand dollars to get the creditors to back off, but it only served to whet their hunger.

“I’ve got good news.” he told her, running his fingers gently through her hair. “I’ve found a lawyer to fight back with. I ran a background check on her. She’s not like the jokes. She’s not so much a lawyer as a public defender who specializes in cases like ours. I showed her xeroxes of our documents and she agrees we’re getting screwed over. She’s getting our case ready right now.”

“Really?” Cassie asked. Calvin kissed her quivering lips, wiping her tears away with one hand while he did so.

“Really.” he replied. He shifted a little so that he was reclining slightly, and held Cassie against him. She lay against his chest, her ear over his heart. “Listen to my heartbeat, Cassie.” he said. “Relax and listen to my heartbeat. Just relax and let me take care of everything. Remember that relaxation exercise I taught you? Let’s run through that now. Breathe in through your nose, and out through your mouth. Good, Cassie, again. In, out, in, out, very good, Cassie. Feel yourself relax. Feel the stress float away, second by second, beat by beat, as you listen to my heartbeat. Beat, beat, beat, beat, each beat of my loving heart relaxing you more and more, Cassie, feel it all float away, feel yourself becoming free.” Calvin droned on for nearly an hour, feeling his fiance relax, her muscles loosening and going limp, her breathing slowing, becoming less perceptible, while he droned on, stroking her face and hair reassuringly. The phone rang. Calvin wished he had unplugged it before Cassie had arrived, but it was too late now. “Could you stand up for a moment, baby?” he asked. Languidly, she moved, unfolding herself like a flower until finally she was standing. Calvin went to answer the phone. “Yes?” he asked quietly.

“Calvin Langstrom?” the voice at the other end asked.

“Yes.”

“This is Alexandra Gibbs.”

“Oh, Ms. Gibbs, of course. How’s our case?”

“I’ve gamed this out with all the slimiest lawyers in the state. The only way you can lose this case is if someone buys the judge.”

“That’s great, Ms. Gibbs. So how much you want for a retainer? A thousand? Five thousand?”

“I work on a contingency basis, Mr. Langstrom.” Ms. Gibbs replied. “I get paid when you win, not before. I’ll have the summons on everyone’s desks when you two come in in the morning.”

“Great, thanks.” Calvin said. He hung up the phone and went back to the living room, where Cassie still stood, head and arms limp. “Cassie? Are you okay?”

“Mmm-hmm.” she replied. “Feel a little funny, but I’m okay.”

“How funny?”

“Like I’m sleeping, but I’m more awake than ever...and so relaxed...happy...”

Oh, shit! he thought. I must have hypnotized her or something! His first thought was to try to bring her out of it, but he hesitated, remembering how she had said she felt. Relaxed. Happy. How could he deny her the right to feel this way? Especially with a life like hers. She deserved a little vacation. “Cassie, I want you to open your eyes and follow me.” She complied, her vacant eyes locking on to him, keeping him in view as she followed him to the bedroom like a heat-seeking missile. He stopped to admire her for a few minutes. He had her close the bedroom door and the blinds. He kissed her and, to his surprise, she responded with equal passion, their tongues dueling in her mouth. He gently placed her, like a fragile object, in the bed, her clothes still on, removing only her shoes. “How do you feel right now, Cassie?” he asked.

“I love you.” she replied, her voice almost a sigh. “I love how you made me feel this way.”

“I love you too, Cassie.” Calvin replied, gently caressing her face. “I want you to feel my hard penis at your lovely pussy lips. Can you feel it, Cassie?”

“Mmmmm, yesss!” she moaned, turning her head a little.

“Your breasts are extremely erogenous as you feel me caress them, but avoid the nipples for now.”

“Ungh!” she gasped. “Please...touch my nipples...please?”

“Patience, my dear.” Calvin said in a soothing voice, watching her writhe in ecstasy despite the fact that he was not touching her anywhere below the neck. “Your vagina is very sensitive as well, Cassie. You can feel the stimulation grow as my penis teases you.” He stepped back now, content only to watch, despite the growing erection in his jeans.

“Um, please?” she begged. “I want it...need it so much.”

“As you wish, darling.” he said. “My penis is sliding into you now.”

“Oh, yes, I can feel it!” she cried, spasming in a miniature orgasm.

“Now I’m tweaking that lovely left nipple of yours.”

“Oh, God, yes!” she cried, shivering in pleasure.

“Now feel my hot breath on your right nipple as I bring my mouth down to lick it. Now I’m flicking my tongue over it.”

“Oh, yeah, oh, God more!” she cried.

“Now open your eyes, Cassie. You can see me standing over here by the wall, but you can still feel me inside you, pleasuring you.”

“Mmmmm...” she moaned.

“Now my penis moves within you, searching for the rhythm that stimulates you the most.” he told her. She squirmed, writhing in ecstasy as she stared at her fully-clothed fiance standing by the wall, content to watch her pleasure. “Feel me in you, drawing you closer and closer to orgasm. Feel yourself building.”

“I feel it!” she moaned, her hips moving instinctively forward, constantly seeking even more penetration.

“Let me know when you’re close, when you’re about to cross the threshold.”

“Oh, I’m nearly there now!” she moaned.

“I want you to hold it off as much as you can, dearheart.” he said. “I want to prolong your pleasure and enjoyment as much as we can.” She whimpered, her body and mind desperate for release. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“More...than ready...” she cried.

“Feel my penis blasting its seed inside you as you let yourself go...let yourself come...” Her body thrashed as a powerful orgasm shook her. Calvin watched in amazement as she bucked and humped at the air before falling limply to the bed, unconscious. After two failed attempts to rouse her, he decided to kiss her instead. Her unresponsive mouth seemed somehow unsatisfying. Calvin left the room, and got dinner started. When he returned, he was finally able to get a sleepy response from her.

“I love how you made me feel.” she sighed. “If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up.”

“This is a dream you can return to, my darling.” Calvin said, setting down the plates of food. “Whenever you hear me say the words ‘hearty nappetite,’ you will return to that wonderful state you were in when I brought you here.” Cassie sighed happily. “Whenever you’re feeling stressed at work or with the bill collectors, just take a deep breath and remind yourself that once you get home, all you need to do is ask and I’ll give you another night of this, if you want, and you will begin to relax.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” she said. Calvin caressed Cassie’s face. “I liked the way you could fuck me with your words like that. Can you do me for real, now?”

“That seemed real enough to you, didn’t it?” he asked flippantly. “Besides, you need to get your strength back first.” Calvin said. “Sit up and eat.” He put one of the plates in her lap as she sat up, getting into a comfortable position. He placed a glass of iced tea on the nightstand, which she drank from occasionally. Only when they had both finished did he begin to remove her sweaty clothes. She undressed him in return, fondling his penis when she came to it. When they were both nude, he straddled her. “Your breasts and vagina are still sensitive and erogenous, Cassie.” he told her. She nodded as he kissed her mouth, then began to kiss and lick his way down her face and neck, the heat from his mouth arousing her once again. When he reached her breasts, the heat became fire, and she moaned. He massaged her breasts just as he had talked about before, avoiding the nipples until she begged him to touch them. He tweaked and nibbled them then, trying his best to see if he could get her to come just from breast stimulation. Finally, she did shiver in orgasm, gasping and crying out in pleasure. Then he slid himself into her well-lubricated opening. He kissed her in the nape of the neck, caressing her lovely body. He rolled over, pulling her on top of him. “Now, Cassie, I want you to bring me off as quickly as you can, and when you feel me come inside you, you will come as powerfully as you ever have.” She rocked atop him, her vaginal muscles clenching on him as she rode his shaft. She leaned closer to him, kissing him as she undulated her lovely hips. He nibbled her neck and breasts, laughing softly as she shivered and moaned with pleasure. He caressed and fondled her breasts, bringing her another little orgasm while she continued trying to bring him off. As her tunnel closed in on him, he was aware how close he really was, and tried to hold off, but she was surprisingly good, getting around his guard and bringing forth a fountain of scalding seed from his balls. He roared in pleasure and she arched her back, her body quaking like Los Angeles on a bad day before she finally collapsed on top of him. He managed to get her to wake up long enough for him to give her a trigger to bring her out of the trance, and to use it, before they fell asleep snuggled together.

* * *

“This court finds in favor of the plaintiff.” the judge said. “A refund of all excess payments shall be made by the defendants, in addition to sixty thousand dollars’ restitution for psychological torment, before January 1, 2002.” He slammed down his gavel, and Cassie squeezed Calvin’s hand under the table. As he led her out of the courtroom, he gave the people who had hurt his fiance a venomous glare he had been saving for this very special occasion. A balding lawyer who looked like a cross between everybody who had ever played a prototypical weiner in Hollywood shuddered. As they exited the courthouse, Calvin hailed a cab, and one driven by a rather pretty Jamaican woman with peanut butter complection pulled to a stop. Calvin gave a genteel bow as he helped Cassie into the cab. Once they were home, Cassie wrapped herself around Calvin, kissing him passionately.

“I’ve been having this wonderful dream for the past couple of weeks, Calvin.” she said.

“What about?” he asked, sitting down in the easy chair as she snuggled in his arms.

“I dreamed you had given me a trigger that would turn me into your fawning, devoted love slave.” she said.

“You did?”

“Yes.” she sighed. “It was so wonderful. I was so happy, servicing you in any way you could possibly desire.” She snuggled some more, enjoying just being close to him.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yes.” she said. “Every time you called me your pet Bambi, all my resistance melted and I was yours.” She sighed. “It was wonderful.”

“My pet Bambi?” Calvin asked, hardly believing. Her eyes closed and her body shuddered in what Calvin quickly realized was a silent orgasm. Her eyes opened and her expression was one of utter devotion and love.

“How may I serve you, Master?”

End.