The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Boat

Epilogue

It was disembarkation day and the way Jenny explained it to me, the cruise company wanted to get us off as quickly as possible so they could get the ship ready to set sail later that day for the next cruise but that having been said, we still couldn’t leave all at once so we had to wait for our turn to leave.

I’ll admit that I was a little bit worried. When I’d put Jenny into the trance that got this whole thing started, I’d specifically said “for the rest of this cruise.” As far as I was concerned, that meant Jenny should go back to normal when the cruise ended.

God, I hoped that was the case because I couldn’t be following Jenny around for the rest of her life getting her fucked every time she felt uncomfortable but even so, I still had to wonder when the cruise was over,

Was it now when we were back in port?

Was it when we finally got off the ship?

Was it when Jenny’s parents finally picked her up at the port?

I had no idea what the answer to that was but at least while we waited to disembark, Jenny didn’t seem overly uncomfortable. She knew what to expect and she was fine with it.

Finally, our number was called and we left the ship. We collected our bags which had taken off the ship before us and we headed out to the pickup area where Jenny’s parents were waiting.

Jenny and I hugged one last time before she got in the car with her parents and before I’d wait for my ride and then she got in the car and drove away but moments later, I got a text from Jenny. “I was telling my parents how much fun we had,” her text read and then it continued. “My parents said we could do it again next year if you wanted to. Just remember, no boys.”

Yeah right, I thought. No boys just like this time. That might be fun.