The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Boat

Chapter 4

The next day was another sea day and Jenny and I had both decided to sleep in. Jenny, in particular had said she was felling sore although she had no idea why because of course she had no memory of what Bob and Arley had done to us. I, on the other hand was not so disillusioned. I knew exactly what they had done and I knew exactly why Jenny was sore but of course, I couldn’t tell her that.

That morning, I woke up to sun streaming in through our balcony door and I instantly knew I was hungry. I looked at the clock and I saw it was already after nine o’clock. I tried to rouse Jenny but she just grumbled that she wanted to sleep.

I tried holding back but you know how it is when you’re awake and you’re hungry. I wanted food but Jenny still wanted to sleep and when I tried to rouse her again, she barely acknowledged me.

Finally, I’d decided that I’d waited long enough. As quietly as I could, I pulled myself out of bed and I threw on clothes from the day before and I left a note for Jenny before I went up to the buffet to get some food.

It was weird eating alone. I’d gotten used to having Jenny with me wherever I went and now for the first time, I was alone on the ship.

One of the cool things about having a sea day is you don’t have to rush so after I finished my breakfast, I sat and looked out the window. Maybe if I’d gotten there earlier, things might have been a little more rushed but we were past the busy hours and I had time to just sit there with my coffee and look out at the sea.

I’d messaged Jenny before I’d started my second cup of coffee to see what she wanted to do. If she was going to come up here for breakfast then I figured I’d wait for her but she still hadn’t texted me back by the time I was done. I wasn’t all that concerned though because she could still be asleep or she might be in the shower so it wasn’t a problem.

I looked at my phone before I left just to make sure I hadn’t missed her messaging me back but my phone was clear so I headed back to the cabin.

As I approached our cabin, I noticed that the door to our cabin was open and when I got there, I suddenly became instantly enraged because there was a naked Jenny passed out on the floor and there was our cabin steward kneeling beside her. “What the devil is going on here?” I asked hotly.

The man looked up and I could see the concern in his eyes. “Oh than goodness you’re here, Miss Sabrina. It’s Miss Genevieve. She seems to have passed out.”

I wasn’t about to be fooled by his show of faux concern. I was pissed off. “That’s a likely story,” I said. “What did you do to her before she passed out?”

“Me? I did nothing. I came here to clean the cabin like I always do, I knocked and when I heard nothing, I entered. I think Miss Genevieve must have been in the bathroom but I heard something behind me, I found her like this on the floor but I swear I didn’t do anything.”

I was starting to figure it out. If I had to guess, Jenny had just taken her shower and she’d probably gotten out and had been listening to her AirPods again when the man had knocked so she hadn’t heard him and then she’d come out of the bathroom to find a man there and she’d gotten uncomfortable again.

The cabin steward’s name was Rajiv and he’d introduced himself to us on the first day of the cruise. He’d said he was from India or Indonesia or some country like that and he’d asked us if there was anything in particular that either of us needed and when he’d made sure that we’d been taken care of, he moved in to the next cabin to give his spiel all over again.

Rajiv didn’t know it yet, but he was about to discover another way he could help us out.

“Rajiv,” I said and then I said his name again to get his attention. “Rajiv, my roommate is in a trance and you’re going to have to help me get her out of the trance.”

“How? Why? Why is she in a trance?”

“She’s in a trance because of you,” I told him. “She came out of the bathroom and she saw you and you startled her and she went into a trance,”

“How?” Rajiv asked. “How do I get her out of this trance?”

“You’re going to have to touch her pussy.”

Rajiv shook his head with some agitation. “No, no, no,” he said. “I can’t do that. I’ll get fired if I do that. I can’t do it.”

“Rajiv,” I said. “Rajiv, listen to me. What are they going to say if you don’t do it. What are they going to say if they find out you had a chance to help out one of your passengers and they find out you didn’t do it? What are they going to say?”

“I’ll just tell them she was in a trance.”

“Really? And how would you know that?”

“Because you told me,” he said.

“What? And you expect me to back you up on that story? Forget it.”

“But you said—”

“I know what I said but I said it to help you out but if you’re not going to help me out and if you’re not going to help Jenny out then why should I help you out. If you don’t do what you need to do, then I’m not going to tell anyone anything.”

Rajiv shook his head. “I can’t do it,” he said. “I’ll get in trouble if I do it.”

“Rajiv,” I said, “listen to me. Listen to me. You must have had some very beautiful women on this cruise. Women that you most likely wanted to have sex with, right?”

Rajiv nodded. This at least was something that he could agree with. “Yes, I’ve had some beautiful women before. Why?”

“And I’ll bet you you’ve probably wanted to have sex with them, haven’t you? Maybe even some of them flirted with you. Isn’t that right?”

Rajiv once more got very agitated. “Who said anything about having sex?” he asked. “No one said anything about that.”

“Rajiv, my roommate is a very good girl but if you touch a good girl like her on her pussy, she’s going to want you to fuck her. It’s all that pent up frustration at trying to be good all the time. She’s going to want you to fuck her so bad.”

“But I have a wife. I can’t do that.”

Fuck, I didn’t know that but then I thought maybe I could use that to my advantage. “What would your wife say if you lost your job?” I asked.

“She would be very unhappy. She would want to know what I did wrong,”

“So you can’t do that,” I said. “You can’t let her down so you’re going to have to do it. You’re going to have to touch Jenny’s pussy. You don’t have any choice but there’s just one catch.”

“What?”

“Jenny’s not going to remember what you guys did after you’re done and you can’t tell her. After you’re done fucking her, the only ones that will know will be you and me.”

I could see him thinking that over but then he shook his head. “I can’t do it,” he said. “It wouldn’t be right.”

“Think of all those beautiful women that you’ve had on cruises before and you couldn’t do anything to them. I’ll bet some of them even flirted with you simply because they knew you couldn’t do anything. Was that right?”

Maybe without even realizing he was doing it, Rajiv shook his head.

“So you see, you gotta do it. You don’t have a choice. You just gotta do it.”

Part of Rajiv was kind of agreeing that he was stuck but at the same time, there was still a whole other part of him that was still trying to say no. “I can’t do it,” he said. “What would my wife say? I can’t do it.”

I wasn’t going to let him get off that easy. “I’m wondering which would be worse. You do it and you get fired because you did it or you don’t do it and you get fired because you didn’t do it. Either way you get fired and what would your wife say to that? Wouldn’t your wife be mad either way?”

“That’s not fair.”

“Oh boo hoo. You’re upset because it’s not fair. I got news for you, Mister. Life’s not fair so if you’re going to run the risk of getting fired, which would you rather get fired for, for doing something or for not doing anything at all.”

“I can’t.”

I shook my head. “That’s too bad but if you’re not going to do it, I guess we should call the ship’s doctor or something. I wonder what they’ll say when they come up here. Heck, I wonder what the other stateroom attendants will say when they find out you didn’t fuck her but I guess you’re right. Maybe we should call.”

“No wait.”

That was exactly what I’d hoped he’d say. I was hoping he felt like he didn’t have any choice in the matter but I wasn’t about to let him think too long about it. “You got something different you want to do?” I asked.

“All you have to do is touch your pussy.”

“Yep, that’s it but you have to know that once you touch her there, she’s going to want something for you and she’s going to be very insistent about doing it but yeah, that’s all you have to do.”

Rajiv looked down at Jenny and he wrung his hands. I knew he was still trying to decide if he should do it or not.

And I wasn’t about to give him any time to figure it out. I waited for a few beats but when it was clear he was still wavering, I said, “that’s it. We’ve waited long enough. I’m going to call the ship’s doctor.”

“No wait,” he said, “I’ll do it,” and then ever so gently, he reached forward to touch his fingers against Jenny’s pussy.

It only took the briefest of touches and suddenly Jenny’s eyes were open and she was looking right at Rajiv. “I want you to fuck me. I want it so bad.”

Rajiv was clearly surprised with how quickly Jenny had come back to his life and he pulled his fingers back almost as if he’d touched something incredibly hot which I supposed was actually true. “I don’t know about that,” he said. “I mean I’m glad you’re awake but we can’t do that.”

I know I’d programmed Jenny to want to fuck whoever woke her up but I was curious to see how she’d deal with someone who was trying to back out of fucking her and I was about to get my answer.

“Where are you going?” Jenny said even as she reached out to grab the hem of his pants. “You just touched my pussy. That means you can’t go now. That means I need to suck your cock.”

Rajiv still thought he could back out of it. He didn’t realize that once he touched Jenny’s pussy, she wasn’t going to let him get away.

“Let’s get this belt opened and let’s get your cock out so I can suck it.”

Rajiv tried to push her away but Jenny wasn’t having any of that. In a matter of moments, she had his belt open and then she was reaching inside. “Would you look at what we have here,” she gushed.

“No,” Rajiv tried to protest. “No you can’t.”

Can’t was a word that Jenny wasn’t prepared to hear and she wasn’t about to back down. Maybe it was the way she’d been conditioned to react when she came out of the trance that made her stronger than Rajiv might have expected or maybe it was that Rajiv was still worried about using too much force on a passenger but whatever it was, his attempts to try and push Jenny away were utterly rebuffed and then Jenny had her hand inside Rajiv’s pants. “I think I feel something nice and big in here,” she gushed.

“No, you can’t,” Rajiv whimpered but already Jenny was hauling his cock out into the light. “Look how big he is,” she said to me. “Do you want to help me suck his cock or can I have him all to myself?” she asked.

“That’s okay,” I told her. “I know you really want to suck him and I know I’d just be in your way. Why don’t you do it all by yourself.”

“Your loss,” she said playfully but it the next moment she had her lips wrapped around his cock and she was sucking away on him.

“This can’t be happening to me,” Rajiv said but I wasn’t sure who he was saying it to. For all I knew, he might have been saying it to himself.

“I’ll bet it makes you so hot watching my roommate suck your cock,” I said. “I’ll bet you’re thinking right now just how good it would feel to cum in her mouth.”

“No, I can’t,” Rajiv moaned but apparently his cock didn’t know that because moments later, his cock was filling Jenny’s mouth up with its cum.

“That was fun,” Jenny said as her hand stroked his now deflating cock, “but as fun as that was, I’m even hornier than I was before and you know what that means.”

“What?” Rajiv asked and I couldn’t tell if he was just playing dumb or if he really didn’t know what Jenny wanted from him.

“It means I need to feel you fuck me and I want to feel you cum in my pussy.”

“I can’t,” Rajiv protested. “I already told you. I have a wife.”

“But she’s not here, is she,” Jenny said, “and I won’t tell her if you don’t tell her.”

“I can’t,” he said again.

In the state that Jenny was in, saying I can’t just wasn’t going to register with her and she was already stroking his cock even as she looked up at him. “I can already feel your dick getting harder the more I stroke it so I think you can.”

Rajiv couldn’t help but groan but the truth was she was right. As much as he tried to say he couldn’t, his dick was telling her he could.

“I’m not going to do this,” Rajiv said forcefully. “You and I both know this just isn’t right.”

“What isn’t right is you continuing to tell me no and if you keep doing that, then I’m going to have to force you to do it. Either you fuck me or I use you to fuck me but one way or the other, it’s going to happen.”

This was a new side of Jenny that I hadn’t seen before and I was wondering exactly what she meant by that.

Rajiv was still trying to maintain that he couldn’t fuck her and finally, Jenny had had enough of that. Without warning, she tugged on his pants causing Rajiv to lose his balance and causing him to tumble to the floor and that was all that Jenny needed to scramble up over his body and as she straddled him, her hand grabbed his cock and she said, “Let’s see what we can do with this.”

“No,” Rajiv moaned remorsefully but Jenny didn’t care what he was saying as she pushed her pussy down onto his member.

“Mm yeah,” she purred. “I just knew I was going to love feeling your dick inside my pussy. It’s so nice and big and hard, just the way I like it.”

There was no getting around what I’d done, I thought, as I watched Jenny ride Rajiv’s cock. I’d turned my friend into a total slut and while part of me knew I should feel bad about it, there was a whole other part of me that thought it was so hot watching my usually reserved friend finally assert herself.

Jenny’s hands gripped Rajiv’s wrists and kept him pinned down even as her pussy rode his cock. “I’m going to cum,” she told him. “Does that excite you? Your big, hard cock is about to make me cum. Does that excite you?”

“Yes,” Rajiv muttered and in that moment, I realized he’d surrendered himself to the moment. He knew he shouldn’t be doing this but he just didn’t care. Maybe he’d tell himself after that it wasn’t his fault. Maybe he’d tell himself after that he’d been forced into it but in this moment, he just didn’t care.

“I want you to cum, too,” Jenny told him as she continued to ride his cock. “I want you to cum, too. I want you to cum inside me.”

“Okay,” he told her. “I’m so ready.”

“Mm, me too. Here I come,” Jenny said and as she pushed herself down onto his cock one last time, I knew she was cumming but it wasn’t just her because just one look at Rajiv and I knew he was cumming, too.

Just one look at them and I knew that Jenny wasn’t done. If given the choice to continue, she’d keep fucking him over and over again and she proved it when she said, “That was fun. Let’s do it again.” It was time for me to step in.

“Jenny, honey,” I told her, “don’t you think you’ve had enough fun for now. I mean look at the man. If you keep fucking him like this you’re going to wear him out and he has work to do. You don’t want to wear him out, do you?”

“But I want to fuck.”

“I know you do but he’s got work to do but maybe if you let him go about his job, maybe later he’ll come back and fuck you. What do you say to that?”

“Well, I guess we can do that.”

“Good girl. You need to get off of the nice man and let Rajiv get his clothes back in order and then I’ll walk him outside.”

“What if I want to walk him out, too?”

“You’re not wearing any clothes. That wouldn’t be right now, would it?”

“No, I suppose not,” she said.

She let Rajiv get up and then she watched him as he put his clothes back in place although if I was being fair about it, there was probably a part of him that was wishing he wasn’t doing that and then I walked him to the door and as we stepped outside, I closed the door behind us. “You can come back later to clean up the room,” I told him, “and remember, not a word to anyone.”

“Who would I even tell?”

“I don’t know who you’d tell. I’m just saying don’t tell anyone and just so you know, Jenny’s not going to remember any of this.”

“How could she forget that?”

“It doesn’t matter. She just won’t.”

Jenny was already putting her clothes on as I entered the room. “I must have overslept,” she said. “Did you go up for breakfast already?”

I nodded.

“You should have woken me up or at least texted me to see if I wanted anything.”

“I did text you,” I said. “Look at your phone and as for waking you up, you just seemed to need your rest.”

Jenny nodded sheepishly after she looked at her phone. “I don’t know what it is but I do seem to need more rest. It’s almost as if I’ve been doing something strenuous, you know. Go figure.

“Yeah,” I said. “Go figure.”