The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOUNGE ACCESS

Synopsis: A newlywed couple run come across a hypnotist on the way to their honeymoon.

After a long morning of going through customs, my wife and Chloe and I could finally sit down and relax as we waited for our flight. It was a total mission getting all that stuff done so early in the morning, especially when we were still recovering from our big wedding a couple of days ago.

Luckily, when we got that all sorted out, we beelined straight for the airport lounge to wait for our plane. I felt like the man when I walked in to the room. It cost a pretty penny to get in here, but I wanted to start off married life in style. Yeah, we were going to the Bahamas on our honeymoon already, but in for a penny, in for a pound.

It did take a bit of scrounging to get us the tickets after everything else we paid for at the wedding, but it was completely worth it to see the sexy smile on Chloe’s face. Of course, that wasn’t the only thing about her worth looking at. She was sexy in a lot of ways—petite, slim and curvy in all the right places thanks to years as a cheerleader.

I was the only one she was cheering for though. She told me she had always had a crush on me, and, not to sound arrogant, but she wasn’t the first person who told me that. I was 6′ and built from years as a rugby player, so I had girls lining up for me and my teammates—but I only ever had eyes for Chloe.

We were having a little fun at one of the more secluded alcoves in the lounge when I spied some creepy-looking dude scanning the lounge. I pulled away from my wife, both of us a little bit flushed, and we waited for the guy to get a fucking seat so we could continue with our activities. The lounge was pretty much deserted. This guy could’ve sat anywhere.

So imagine my surprise when he walked over to me and my wife’s table. As he got a bit closer, I could’ve sworn he looked familiar, but I quickly pushed the thought from my mind. No way would me (or my wife for that matter) would ever associate with a loser like this.

‘Hey, bro, mind if I squeeze in,’ the bespectacled kid asked. I didn’t like the smirk he was wearing on his pimply, pale face.

I was so pissed at this dude I was actually ready to punch him the face. I stood up to my full height and looked down at him—must’ve been 5′5 on a good day, with a bit of a pudgy body.

I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but instead the words that came out of my mouth were, ‘Yeah, man, plenty of space.’

The kid didn’t waste any time, and instead of waiting for me to sit back down next to my wife, he just squeezed in and took my seat. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when he looked up at me with that annoying grin again.

‘Nice boner there, my guy,’ he said.

I blushed at how exposed I now looked, realizing full well that I was standing out in the open with my 8-inch boner almost sticking straight out of my grey sweatpants. I wanted to do something—tell him to fuck off, sit back down and hide my dick, take my wife and sit somewhere else, but instead, my head just felt so fuzzy, I could barely think.

‘Don’t worry, dude, it happens to the best of us. Now since you’re up, why don’t you go grab us some drinks. You know what I like,’ the kid said as he turned to my wife. ‘Now, why don’t we continue with what we started the other night, sweet cheeks?’

I wasn’t sure what this kid was talking about. I don’t ever remember seeing him in my life! But wife looked quite calm sitting next to him, and he looked like he’d never set foot in a gym, so it’s not like he could do anything bad.

Honestly, I was a little grateful at the opportunity to step away to the bar so I could get my head on right. Maybe, by the time I get back, I’ll be able to tell this kid to fuck off. In the meantime, I let my hard dick lead the way to the bar where I ordered our drinks.

I was saving most of my money for the Bahamas, but a couple of drinks couldn’t hurt. I got my wife one of their house wines (with some ice cubes to make the cheap taste), a $5 Heineken for myself, and some expensive imported beer for the kid. I chose one that I remember liking at a company party—real high end stuff that I’d only ever buy with a company card. That’ll show this kid who he’s messing with!

I asked for a tray to carry them in, and walked back to table with the three drinks in hand. I had seen how waiters carried drinks like this in the movies, and I wanted to see if my rugby prowess would give me that level of coordination. And sure enough, it did.

I walked back without spilling a single drop, and then waited patiently as the kid sat there, whispering to my wife and tapping her on the forehead a few times. I guess it was normal to be that sleepy after our big week, and I didn’t want to make too much noise since this kid was obviously already trying to wake her.

Soon enough, my wife’s eyes opened even though they looked a little glassy. That was my cue to lay our drinks on the table. I served the kid first—I uncapped the bottle, poured it in the chilled pint glass that I requested at the bar, and stood at attention. I was hoping serving the kid first would give him a hint. Finish that drinks asap, get the fuck out of here and let us enjoy our honeymoon!

Instead, the kid just stared at my boner again and chuckled. He took a swig of the beer. ‘Nice, how did you know I love this shit?’

Not knowing the answer, I just stood there dumbly. ‘Now, ya big lug, I don’t think Cumslut here is in the mood for wine right now, so why don’t you dump her drink down your pants for safe keeping?’

I scoffed at the kid. What a dumb question! That’s exactly what you’re meant to do with unused wine. Hopefully the extra chill from the ice will help my boner go down. My little make out session with my wife felt like an eternity ago now, but my boner was only getting harder watching this master hypnotist trance my wife like this.

Luckily, I was still standing with the tray in my upturned hand and my other arm behind my back. (Thank you, years of sports conditioning!). I made quick work of the wine without so much as tipping the tray a little.

Now that that was all done, I moved to take my seat next to the kid, when he piped up again. ‘Hey, is that a Heiney? I love those. Why don’t you grab me a new pint and two empty shot glasses from the bar? Then you can sit down and count yourself down from 10 just like I taught you and your useless fratbros at your bachelor party.’

I suddenly realized where I remembered this kid from! It was during my bachelor party—the boys and I had gone to a seedy x rated club as a treat and there was a lame hypnotist there. And it was this kid! He was a cunt! He was meant to hypnotize me and my mates but instead he just kept telling us stuff we already knew... Like when he told my friend Dickhead that his name wasn’t Daniel, it was Dickhead! Or when he told Dylan to moon the audience every time someone said one of our names! Or when he told me that I really wanted to get hard and do a striptease in front of everyone, and then get hard whenever I saw people staring at my cock for the rest of my life!

Who let that bozo into a classy establishment like this? Everyone knew hypnosis wasn’t real, although if I’m honest, I was getting a little turned on at the thought of him controlling me and my mates without us knowing. Or, even better, him controlling my hot wife and turning her into his plaything... I couldn’t get to the bar and back fast enough!

When I got back, my wife was nowhere to be seen. It was just the smug wannabe hypnotist with his arms behind his head and his eyes closed. Thank fuck. I poured his beer silently into his fresh pint glass, and then sat down gently.

Hopefully he would stay quiet while I concentrated on counting down from ten. It was a little loud with the random slurping sounds coming from underneath the table, but I’m a very good hypnosis subject according to the kid so I just really put my mind to it and...

SNAP.

‘Hey boy, Chloe’s mixed a drink for you. It’s going to be the best thing your new favourite drink. Try it!’

Normally, I would’ve been annoyed at a stranger talking for my wife like that, but this kid seemed pretty cool actually.

I looked in front of me and saw a shot glass filled with some white liquid. It was nice and warm when it went in my mouth, although a little globby, but he was right. I loved that and I wanted more, and I told him as much.

‘I think that can be arranged, but aren’t you meant to be on a flight soon? And I can’t miss my flight...’

‘I can change our flights! I’ll cancel all three of our tickets and book us new ones for tomorrow morning. Hope you like the Bahamas,’ I said with a grin to the coolest guy I’ve ever met. ‘We’ll be in business class though since it’s our honeymoon, but best I can do you is a premium economy seat.’

‘Nah that’s fine. Here’s my passport. Go ahead and change those flights. And don’t bother with premium economy. Get the cheapest one you can find so you can save your money.’

‘Whoa, you sure bro? You know how important you are to me!’

‘Yeah, okay so these two passports, for business class,’ the kid said, as he handed me my wife and his passport. ‘And this one,’ he said, as he grabbed my own passport from my hand, ‘for the shit seat, comprende?’

I nodded my head and made sure I got it right. What would I do without this dude!

‘Now give me your credit card so I can bang your hot girlfriend in a hotel before our flight tomorrow.’

‘Ah, bro, didn’t you hear the good news? We got married.’

‘Aw, shit, is that right? So I guess it’s Mr and Mrs Cumslut now? Congratulations! You probably want another shot to celebrate, right?’

I nodded my head vigorously.

‘Well, you’re in luck. We’re in the only airport in the world that serves that drink. Why don’t you go around and ask people to let you blow them like a two-dollar slut? Make sure you introduce yourself when you do. You’ll realize nothing is better than my vintage though.’

I watched the kid walk away with my wife as I looked at the flight board. If I get our ticket changes sorted asap, I’ll have a little under 20 hours of cruisy drinking until my big Bahamas trip with the love of my life and my new best friend. I sure am glad I splurged on the lounge access!