The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost Pins

Intended for adults only. This story is fiction and only written to amuse, not suggest.

Rita sat and looked out the window of her new trailer. As far as the eye could see, everything was brown. Mississippi was dry this season. Dry and dusty. The wind blew gusts of the red dish brown dirt against her window. She pushed her stringy hair back from her forehead and sighed at the oppressive heat.

She looked at the clock, only 11 am. She has just showered a few hours ago, and already she was all clammy with sweat and boredom. Still, this was better than being stuck in that dead end relationship with John. He had shown signs of alcoholism and abuse. She had to make the break before it was too late. How lucky she felt, that she escaped him. It had taken every once of strength she could muster.

She was positive there were better things in store for her.

She picked up the one thin section that the locals called a newspaper. Gibberish about high school sports and a few ladies’ tea parties. Rita never understood boredom, until now. She read the paper again, searching for anything to help her out of this slump, away from this sheer boredom. On the last page, something did catch her attention:

Co-ed bowlers wanted

There was a small ad for the Last Pins Bowling Alley. She had read it out of boredom. But the idea took hold. She read it once more: Co-ed bowlers wanted. Rita glanced in the mirror and stared at her reflection: mousy hair, brown eyes, pallid complexion One thought swirled in her mind at the image that looked back at her: Co-ed bowlers wanted She put the paper down and resigned herself to the fact that she may as well try it. She walked the half-mile in the stifling heat to the center of town. Rita stared at the sign a few moments, Last Pins Bowling Alley, before walking in with a sense of false bravado.

Rita took long deep breaths of the cooler bowling alley air. Stale and smoked filled, it still felt refreshing to her sweat soaked body. As for the actual bowling, she could tolerate with that, just to enjoy the cooler air, and activity around her. She had not spoken to a real person since the move.

She looked around and made her way to the desk, and decided to sign up for the fall leagues. This would allow her a few weeks to practice. She knew the $9.00 a week would be worth the sacrifice, just to get out of that tiny trailer and into this cooler air.

She got the forms and sat, letting the artificial air swirl around her body for a few moments before filling it out. She brought it back to the counter, filled out. The manager gave her a quick smile. He then told her about a league that needed a replacement bowler, for that very night if she was interested. Her mind raced. How she would love the chance to meet people. But so soon? Embarrassed by her lack of ability, she sought excuses.

“But I don’t have a ball or shoes?” She stammered.

“Well, let me see here,” The manager rummaged around and came up with a pair of shoes. “You can use these I guess. They were left here some time ago. And you can always use the bowling alley balls”

She blinked several times, and thought about it, not sure she was ready. Looked around nervously. The manager offered to show her a few basic moves, sensing her unease. He even offered her to try it free tonight, and see. She accepted with a slight nod of her head, not trusting her voice. Rita was not used to such kindness from strangers, and tears began to well up in her eyes.

He took her to the lanes and showed her how the ball return worked and explained the basics of scoring, assuring her the other teammates would take care of that part. He then showed her how to hold the ball and the basic stance. With a pat to her shoulder, he told her not to worry and strolled off.

He then let her practice what he had shown her, and went back to work. The afternoon crowd was starting to filter in, and she continued to hang around. Reluctant to leave the cool air, despite her complete ineptness for this game. She took a few breaks and watched the other bowlers. Rita tried to grasp how they got the ball to stay out of the gutter.

The day sped by, and before Rita knew it, it was evening and her new team was arriving. She kept rubbing her sweaty palms on her frayed jeans, trying to calm her nerves. The manager beckoned her over. She took several deep breaths and wandered up to the counter.

“Let me introduce your new team to you. This is Ted, Phil, Roger, and Ralph. Ralph here is the captain. He has offered to help you out, tonight.” The manager smiled, and leaned in closer. “Don’t be nervous, it will all work out, I promise.”

Rita stared at her new team. ALL MEN! Her heart pounded loudly inside her chest. She turned quickly when Ralph spoke. “Rita, Todd has told us all about you. We are glad you are here tonight. We have to have a female bowler on the team, or we forfeit. What luck you came to us.”

“Who?” was all Rita could manage to say.

Ralph laughed heartily and guided Rita by the shoulder towards the lanes. “Todd is the manager, Rita. Now let’s get you added to the team roster. His arm slipped around her shoulder in an almost protective manner. It eased her worries. Slightly.

It seemed like just moments later the game began. Teams swarmed the lanes, five to a team, 25 lanes. The noise roared in Rita’s ears as the pins seemingly exploded with the impact of the balls. Ralph sat with her, his arm or hand touching her at all times, calming her shattered nerves.

Then it was her turn. She turned to Ralph with a look of complete desperation. “I think I made a big mistake joining this team.”

Ralph cupped her chin and raised her eyes to meet his. “Rita—you will listen to me. Look deep into my eyes and see how calm I am. Drink in this calm. Drink from me. There is nothing to fear.” He smiled, and Rita felt herself smiling back. She did feel calmer. “Besides, they will handicap your score. No matter what you bowl tonight you will average 200 once they add in your handicap. Now go get em, Tiger!” Ralph slapped her ass, propelling her forward.

Rita got her ball, her knees shaking from fright. The ball wobbled, and then went into the gutter. She took the second ball, closed her eyes and took another deep breath. All she saw in her mind was Ralph’s smile and calm eyes. She walked up and threw the ball. She stood there amazed as the ball collided with the pins. Six fell! She j umped up and clapped for herself. She turned and stopped short at the look on Ralph’s face. It was breathtaking. He beamed at her. She felt pride flow into her as Ralph walked towards her and held out his hand. She had watched the other bowlers long enough to know what he wanted. She slapped his open palm, proud she understood what was expected.

Ralph gave a slight chuckle in return. “Rita, you are going to be a delight to work with.”

Those words rang through her mind for the rest of the night. What did he mean work with? How could he possibly know she needed a job? When not bowling, she found herself staring at this mysterious stranger. He seemed to be inside her head. The games ended and everyone was changing their shoes. Rita felt a deep anguish. She did not want to be gone from her new friends so quickly. Desperate and lonely, she took her times removing her own shoes. People filtered out slowly. Suddenly she was almost alone with Ralph. No one was near.

His voice was a soft whisper. “Rita, you are a good girl, you know that?”

She froze in place. Her fingers stalled on the shoelaces. She felt the blush burn her cheeks. “Look at me, he whispered” Rita lifted her chin and looked directly into his eyes. Jolts shot through her. She was locked in his gaze. He was silent and just continued to stare deep into her eyes. “You are a good girl.” He repeated. “Take my hand, Rita”

“Why?” Rita felt frozen, unable to reach for his hand. Her mind seemed to be drifting slowly. Her will was weakened.

“This is your one chance to be totally selfish. Let someone else take charge. You want that don’t you?” Ralph reached his hand out to her.

“No” she whispered. “I need to stay strong.”

“You do want this, Rita. Look at me, and tell me you want this.”

“I want this.” As those words flowed from her lips, so did the last of her will to fight this feeling. She took his hand.

Ralph took his bowling bag, “Don’t forget your shoes.” She reached down and took her shoes, never releasing his hand. They left the bowling alley without another word spoken.

They stood outside the bowling alley in the warm night’s air. “I will drive you home.” Ralph began to walk to his car with Rita’s hand still in his.

“No, its ok, I will walk.” Rita tried to let go of his hand, but he tightened his grip, and stopped walking.

“You want me to drive you.” Ralph looked straight into her eyes.

“Yes, a ride home will be nice.”

He smiled and opened the car door for Rita, even helped her secure her seatbelt. His hand rolled over her stringy hair. “Such a good girl, Rita, my pet.” He got in and started the car. “Here is a song I think you will enjoy. Just listen to it. Let the movement of the car sway you, you are safe here. And let the music consume your mind. I think you will like it.”

Mississippi in the middle of dry spell..
Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama’s dancin’ with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin’ like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Always wanting more, he’d leave you longing for...

He clicked off the tape deck, and turned to look at Rita. “Always wanting more, he’d leave you longing for... has such a nice sound to that one line. “Always wanting more, he’d leave you longing for... " He switched the music back on.

Black velvet and that little boy’s smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that’ll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

Switched off again. “Do you please, Rita?” There was total silence in the car. Rita was without a voice to answer this simply put question. Her mind fogged with confusion. The sound of Allanah Miles rang still in her ears.

Finally she rasped out “Yes”

“Yes, what, Rita?” They had stopped. They were outside a strange home, not her trailer. She knew this was his home. She somehow knew she would never see that trailer again. Ralph had turned in his seat and was intently watching at her. Rita refused to look at him, instead she stared straight ahead.

Rita whispered, “Yes I please.”

“Good girl.” Ralph got out of the car and opened her door for her. “Come to your new home, my pet. I just know you will be happy here. Things are about to change for you.” He walked her up the steps of the brick home. Once inside the front door, Rita looked around and took in every detail. The air was cooler in here, yet not like the artificial air of the bowling alley.

He led her to a chair and instructed her to sit. Instantly and without question she sat. He moved about the room, lighting a few candles and turning on the CD player. Again that song.

Black velvet and that little boy’s smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that’ll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please
Up in Memphis the music’s like a heatwave
White lightening, bound to drive you wild
Mama’s baby’s in the heart of every school girl
“Love me tender” leaves ‘em cryin’ in the aisle
The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true
Always wanting more, he’d leave you longing for...

“Feel the words, Rita. Let that music take you deep inside your mind. Let your ey es focus on the candles. Watch the flickering light as it dances and bounces.” He circled her. “Are you comfortable?”

Rita whispered back a single soft yes.

“No, you are not.” He growled low and deep right next to her ear.

She shook her head no. “No I am not comfortable.”

“Remove your shirt. It’s too tight and confining.”

With each spoken command, Rita complied. Her eyes never leaving the flames. Her mind hearing only his words and that song as it played over and over again.

“Remove your bra, too. Then stand before me and let me see you.”

Rita removed her top and bra, and absently let them fall to the floor. She stood before Him with her eyes burning.

“How can I see you with jeans on, Rita? Did you not understand my simple request?”

Rita dropped her jeans into the growing pile of discarded clothing at her feet. She felt shame, but was unable to resist doing exactly what was told to her by this man. She stood there quivering in just her panties and socks. Her humiliation was deep. Mortified at the condition of her underwear.

Every word of every song that he sang was for you In a flash he was gone, it happened so soon, what could you do?

“Rita. Whatever shall we do? Those clothes are disgusting. They hid your body from me. That is not what good girls do. Is it?”

Rita shook her head no. Her limp hair tumbled down i nto her eyes as a blush colored her cheeks. She was completely at His mercy. She no longer had the will or the strength to fight. She stood there trembling. Listening to the song.

Black velvet and that little boy’s smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that’ll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

“Remove your underwear, too, Rita. Panties have no right to be against you. Against what will soon be mine. You want that don’t you, Rita? You want me to own what is yours?”

Rita whispered quietly “no”

“Yes you do, Rita. You want that. You need me to own and control you. Now say it!”

“I want you to own and control me.”

“And if I own and control you—what does that make me?”

Silence filled the room. The song ended and Rita remained stock still, staring into the flames. Her features blank. Ralph circled her again, closer this time. Rita just stared blankly into the flickering flame of the candle. He reached out and touched her nipple with the back of his hand. Watched as the flesh puckered and tightened into a sweet little bud.

“You are a good girl.”

Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that’ll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

“Listen to the words, sweet girl. Watch the dancing flame. Notice how it moves in time to the song. HEAR the words. Understand what I want from you. And obey.”

Rita slowly dropped to her knees. Ralph stepped forward and touched the top of her head. “You please me greatly. I look forward to the coming weeks. Training a girl is most fun when she is as obedient as you” His hand remained on her head for some minutes. The song had ended and the silence was total. Ralph removed his hand from her head and strode from the room without a backward glance.

Frozen there, kneeling and naked, Rita felt the confusion, the sinking feeling of losing her will. She remained until the early morning light filtered through the window. Ralph returned, freshly showered and well rested. He smiled.

“Rita take this Walkman, and put it on. Once the music starts, you may get up and stretch. I imagine your body is rather stiff, still you please me with your submissiveness. Walk around the house freely, but keep the music playing. Flip the tape if it ends. IF there is no music, you must kneel. And remain kneeling until I return. You may not sleep, but you may eat and take care of your needs. As long as there is music you are happy.”

Rita put on the Walkman, and the familiar voice sang in her ears.

Mississippi in the middle of dry spell..
Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama’s dancin’ with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin’ like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Always wanting more, he’d leave you longing for...

“Turn it up.” Ralph turned and left the room. Rita stared out the front window, she saw Ralph get back into his car and leave. Still the music played on and on.

Rita moved about during the day with the headphones firmly attached to her ears. The song was invading her thoughts. She ate and heard the music. She longed for sleep, but His words remained firmly in her mind. As if in a daze she got through the longest day of her life.

Ralph returned home just after five. He carried with him shopping bags. Bags from the clothing stores, bags from the grocery store, even a bag from a fabric store. He smiled and reached over to turn off the music, his hand on Rita’s shoulder pushing her to her knees. “No music means your must kneel, my pet.”

“Again you have pleased me, and I have brought you some gifts.” Ralph began unpacking the bags. Displaying his purchases to Rita. “I will now provide you with every thing you will need. If I don’t provide it, you don’t need it. Isn’t that right, pet?”

“MY NAME IS RITA!” The sudden shout rang out in the silent house. Ralph turned and stared. Rita closed her eyes and took a deep breath. In vain she sought to gain back some footing. She knew she was spiraling out of control. She did not understand Ralph’s power over her.

Ralph took Rita’s head into his hands and gently lifted her chin until she was looking directly into his eyes. “I will forgive you this one time, pet.” His thumbs rolled softly over her cheeks, wiping away the tears that flowed down her cheeks. He stared into her eyes for a long time, just cupping her face with his hands. “You are my pet, girl. In time I hope this resistance you feel will lessen. It will make things so much easier for you.” He laughed quietly and shook his nodded his head. “Personally, if you continue to fight, I will have more fun.” He continued to nod, until Rita found her head bobbing in time to his.

“So easy to let go...
So relaxing to not think
A happy girl is a girl who obeys
Breathe deeply
Let my words guide you
Deeper into yourself
Floating
Drifting
Sleepy, yet awake
So easy to let go
So relaxing not think
You crave this
Breathe deeply
Led by me
Floating
Easy
Drifting
Easy
Slowly fading
Sleepy
Relaxed
Obedient
Deeper
Fill your cravings now
So easy to let go......”

Ralph let go of her chin, still she stared up into his hypnotic eyes. He stroked her head in a loving manner. “Such a good obedient pet.” Ralph left her there, in a sweet trancelike state, while he put away the food. He returned to her and watched her as she knelt in the sweet trance. He removed a few more things from the shopping bags, and laid them out over the couch. “Stand Rita. And come to me, I want to show you your new things, the only things you will need from now on. Unless I think otherwise.”

Rita stood, her knees sore from all the kneeling. She slowly walked to where Ralph stood. He reached down and lifted a yard of black velvet. He ran the soft nap over her cheeks, slowly down one side, then back up the other. He slid it down over her neck and shoulders. Silently he continued to move it over her naked form. Her nipples danced to life as the soft warm fabric caressed them. Rita felt such pleasure as the velvet rolled over her, touching her so intimately. She moaned softly as he moved it down her belly towards her pubic hairs. Ralph stared into her eyes, and pressed the cloth against her pussy. Holding it very still. The only sound in the room was the ticking of a clock, tapping out the long silent seconds.

Ralph moved the velvet slowly between her thighs. “This is the reward good girls deserve. Do you feel you deserve this, pet?”

Rita moaned and rocked against the smooth cloth. “Yes ..Oh yes!”

“NO” Ralph removed the fabric. “you are not deserving of this, today.”

Rita whimpered, and felt faint as the velvet was snatched away from her. Her pussy tingled with the remembered caress. She longed for more. She craved it. “Please” was all she could whisper.

Ralph remained silent and just looked deeply into her eyes. His head shook side to side in a slow sway. He handed her the headphones back, and patter her on top the head. He clicked on the tape and Rita’s mind was again filled with that song. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Her thoughts were washed away.

Ralph led her by the hand upstairs. He lay Rita down on the bed, and smiled down at her. “You need sleep my pet.” He took the black velvet and lay it across her breasts, part of it across her stomach, just barely touching her pubic hairs. “Your new blanket. But don’t touch it, pet.”

Rita sobbed with unsatisfied lust, until finally exhaustion overwhelmed her. She slept fitfully all night. She tossed and turned while images floated through her mind. Her old dusty trailer, the bowling alley, the faces of all her new teammates, her abusive husband, images all swirled together in a wild nightmare.

Rita woke with a start. Morning light crept into the room. Rita rubbed her eyes, it felt like she had just gone to sleep. She lay perfectly still, and looked around the room. It was a plush room. She could tell no expenses had been spared. Its furnishings were worth far more than her entire trailer and all inside it. She sighed. Despite the expensive room, she did not feel she was better off here. Yet, she felt trapped. She jumped when He spoke.

“Good Morning! I trust you slept well.” Ralph approached and tugged the blankets down from her, exposing her nakedness to him. One hand traced the outline of her body, which caused her to shiver. He pinched and prodded her, while she lay still, too terrified to move.

His fingers danced over her body. Rita closed her eyes, as pleasure began to replace the fear. She did not want pleasure this way! But her body betrayed her. Such gentle caresses were foreign to her. She took several deep breaths, trying ease the building pleasure.

“Feel it, little pet. Allow your body to flow with my power. The pleasure so exquisite, so intense, now.” His fingers rolled over her body. Over and over, again. He watched and smiled as Rita began to rise up to meet the light butterfly touches. The room filled with the sound of her purring. His fingers wrapped around both nipples and seemingly pulled her from the soft mattress. Her back arched, as her body followed his lead.

The pleasure consumed her. Release was the only thought in her mind. Ralph leaned down close to her ear and whispered. “Do you want more?” All Rita could do in response was nod. Her eyes still shut. Ralph let go of her nipples, still she remained arched. He removed his hands from her body totally. “I could not hear you, pet.” Ralph took a step back.

Rita opened her eyes. She was drawn into his dark stare. He smiled, and Rita felt the pure agony of being denied more pleasure. A low whimper escaped her throat.

“It’s very simple, pet. All you need to do is speak to me. Speak the way we both know is proper, and tell me what you want. I have all the world to offer you, just for the asking.”

After several long moments, Rita whispered “Please” She broke the stare and her eyes fluttered shut. She felt shame burn into her cheeks.

“A good start, but not good enough. Perhaps you need me to coach you some more?” Ralph produced the Walkman, from the bedside table and gently placed the earphones over Rita’s ears. “You may rest for a little while. Let the music take you.” Ralph walked from the room, without another word.

Rita lay there sobbing. Shame burned deeply inside her. She had been about to offer anything to feel the release of pleasure her body ached for. The music played on and on.

Mississippi in the middle of dry spell..
Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama’s dancin’ with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin’ like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Always wanting more, he’d leave you longing for...

Rita again woke with a start. Her eyes flew open to find Ralph standing at the side of her bed. She blinked several times to try and focus. Still the music streamed into her mind.

Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that’ll bring ya to your knees

Ralph reached down and turned the sound up. He smiled and again began to caress her naked body. His hands moved slowly, and lightly. He cupped both breasts, and held them as his thumbs tweaked he nipples to life. He let them drop and moved his hands down her belly, palms flat against her skin. His fingertips touched the soft curly pubic hairs.

“Tell me what you want, pet.” Ralph lifted one earphone from her ear, and whispered close. He nibbled softly on the lobe of her ear.

Rita was consumed by his scent, and his voice, and his touch. Her breathing had accelerated and her mind was fogged by the music and the growing lust. “More” was all she could rasp out.

“If you are my pet, then what does that make me?” Still his hands teased and touched her, closer to her pussy. He moved her thighs wider, the cooler air swirling in and teasing her moist lips. “Tell me who owns pets?”

Rita undulated on the bed, rolling up to meet his hands. “A Master owns pets.” Her words tumbled out in a rush. Conversation the last thing she wanted.

“Yes, pet. That is correct. Now you know how to properly address me if you want something. Do you now want something?” His fingers dipped lower and brushed across her swollen pussy lips, in a light gentle stroke. “You must ask permission, if you do want something.”

“OH, God, please, yes I want something. I need release. You are driving me crazy with that music and all this unfulfilled pleasure. I just need one orgasm, that’s all.” Rita whimpered and moaned between each word. Her mind filled with a haze of growing lust.

“Then ask your Master.”

Rita whispered out a softly between panting breaths “please Master.”

Ralph smiled and removed his hands from her. “Such a good girl you are turning out to be. I knew when I first saw you. I could feel it radiate from you. You obey well, girl.” He reached down and took the black velvet fabric from the foot of the bed. He placed the fabric over her pubic hairs. It draped down over her moist folds. With one hand he rubbed it against her. His eyes staring straight into her as the pleasure built. The incredibly softness of the velvet rubbing against her clit.

She looked up into his eyes and felt drawn into them. He was consuming her, and she no longer cared. All she needed was release from this ach ing pleasure. Again she whispered, “Please Master”

“Please what?” He smiled and slowly rubbed the velvet back and forth over her.

“I need to cum.” she rasped out.

Ralph sighed and walked away from the bed. He left the black velvet draped over her sex. With a backward glance he said “I told you already how to address me. You may not touch yourself or even move. Obey me and great rewards await you. Defy me again, and you will know what suffer truly means.” He walked out and slammed the door.

Rita laid there with tears that flowed down her cheeks. She willed herself to move, but found she was unable. Trapped by her own need. Fretful and unfulfilled, she finally dozed off. When she woke, sometime later, Ralph stood over her. He stared down and just watched her.

“Rita, I feel guilty. I know your need, I can sense it, feel it, even smell it. I know how badly you need an orgasm. It has started to devour you. I want to give this to you. I only ask such simple things from you. I do not understand why you just don’t obey them, and let me give you what you so badly crave.” He sighed, with a slight frown. “Why don’t you?” He reached out and slowly ran two fingers across the nap of the velvet.

“Please allow me to cum, Master.” She whispered in a low whisper.

He pushed both fingers into her, along with the fabric that hung between them. Slowly, he pumped them in and out of her. He rubbed the velvet over her clit with his thumb. His other hand reached over and pinched one nipple brutally, then the other. His hand went back and forth with the same rhythm as his fingers pumping into her.

Rita laid silently, her body moving like his puppet. She responded to his every touch and move. She dared not speak, for fear this exquisite pleasure be taken from her. The pain in her nipple grew with the same intensity as the pleasure inside her pussy expanded. Her body convulsed, as his tempo increased.

“You may cum, pet.” With those words, Rita exploded into a frenzy of orgasmic pleasures. Tides of pleasure flowed through her, and continued. Her breath was raged, still Ralph continued his motions as he watched her writhe in pleasure. When he felt the intensity slow, he reached over and slipped the headphones back on her ears. “Sleep now, my pet.” He turned the music on, and removed his fingers from inside her, leaving the swatch of velvet in.

Ralph left her there. Her body spent, and sore. Her nipples still throbbed from his hard pinches. Her pussy filled with black velvet continued to spasm around it. She lay there and felt the total failure of her will. Betrayed by her own orgasm. She closed her eyes and let the song wash over her. Let the music become her world. She felt no more will left to fight......