The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost Dog

Synopsis: Helen discovered a dog is a companion fro life

All persons in this story are eighteen or over.

Characters:

  • Helen, 30
  • Sara, 32
  • Samantha; 52

A good sandy beach in England could sometimes be hard to find. And this beach was.

Helen followed Sara’s directions and found the cliff-top car park empty. Odd for a Saturday.

She gazed down the long stairs. “Oh well” she shrugged and with her day-pack over her shoulders proceeded down the 110 steps to the small sandy beach. She realises why the beach was empty—not many people probably knew about it. And some who did would have baulked at the long way down (and then back up again).

Yes, she had to admit it was worth it. Soft warm sand, seclusion. She loved seclusion. It’s why she lived by herself. (Her friend Sara had recently… very recently suddenly broke from her man and told him to go and never come back again).

She set her large beach towel down and then pulled her T-shirt off. Her small breasts exposed.

She took down her skirt but looking up and down the beach and still seeing no one there she kept her bikini bottom on.

She lay down on the towel.

But she was not alone.

Rex was a large black doberman.

How he got there … a mystery.

He made his way up to Helen as she lay there.

She heard him, propping herself up on her elbows she gazed at those big dark eyes

“Sleep” she heard a voice in her head and she fell back immediately

Rex sniffed at her crotch. In her sleep she opened her legs and he nuzzled against her panties

Her scent was delicious and he lapped at her there

“Mmmmm” she sighed in her sleep. It was a pleasant dream…

Rex took the material of her bikini bottom in his teeth and he pulled at it sharply. It tore

Her furry lips were revealed. She didn’t shave down there.

He drove his tongue into her.

“Ooooooo”, she moaned even though unconscious.

Her back arched and her wet pussy opened now to a large long pink dog cock that now took the place of his tongue.

“Oh!” she sighed, wetting her lips as the dog phallus pushed up into her. He rutted her fast.

Her back arched again and she came.

The huge orgasm shocked her and Helen work with a start. She sat up. A sense of shock. She looked about and no one was there. Her heart was pounding like she’d just had a heavy cardio-workout.

She noticed the breeze kiss her furry lips and she was shocked to find herself exposed—torn material.

And…

“What is this?” she gasped as she felt a ooze. She touched it. It was still warm, and it was sticky. She tasted it on her fingers.

“Mmmm” she sighed. She scooped up more and ate it before she realised it was sperm

“Fucking hell” she gasped. She spat

She realised only now she’d been raped…

But by who?

She got up on her knees and gazed up and down the beach looking if anyone was there (and holding her top over her small breasts).

She gathered her stuff and rushed to the stairs… looking this way and that as if to see the assailant there still.

As she got to the top she stopped and peeped over, lest someone was there waiting at her car… but… no-one.

She got in her car and roared away down the road…She was still in shock, but as she drove she found a finger against her now hard bud and she stroked herself…

For a woman who’d been raped, she was horny as hell.

She fingered herself and only when she came she realised what she’d done.

“What the hell?” she gasped… it made no sense.

It disturbed her…

Helen phone Sara, and although Sara asked her how the beach was… Helen couldn’t bring herself to tell her friend of the sexual assault

Helen however slept soundly.

Yet, she returned the next day…

“Why am I here?” she asked herself… but she didn’t really know herself. A part of her rationalised it… she was there to try and make sense of what had happened. But, was that really the reason?

She’d come to the beach, as yesterday with her towel, swimmers, and large bag…

She set her towel down and then… she pulled her bikini bottoms off. It felt natural.

She felt the air kiss her newly-shaved slit…

She smiled at the feel of it…

She took off her top and was now naked.

She lay down on her towel.

Something struck her… a sense and she sat up again, grabbing her top instinctively to cover her breasts…

She saw Rex at the far end of the beach. He approached her in a sinuous route.. keeping first to the water’s edge before

As soon as she saw him she dropped the top from guarding her nakedness.

She leaned back, propping herself up on her arms.

She had her legs bent at the knee and she lost sight of him as he approached up from the water’s edge.

She opened her legs so she could see him.

She felt a sense of joy seeing him approach. “Hey boy” she smiled… even though she was now quite exposed she felt relaxed.

“Sleep”…

She heard the word in her mind and her head fell back against her towel.

Rex was quick to move into her. His large pink dog cock pushing all the way in to her.

“Mmmm-mmm-mmm” she sighed, wetting her lips with her tongue.

Rex rutted her and shot a huge load into her, spraying her cervix with hot dog sperm.

Helen woke, suddenly… as she had before. She was shocked again…

Immediately she sat up and felt for the stickiness between her legs. She got a large dollop of the cream onto her fingers and she licked this off.

“Mm-mmm-mmm” she gasped and she kept dipping into her honey-pot to gather more of the salty cream.

She looked down and saw her clit was sticking out very prominently. “Fuck!” she gasped… it had never seemed so big before and this became the focus of her attention…

She masturbated.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yesssss!” she grunted as she furiously strummed her proud clit.

She heard something and stoped just in time as a group of people came down the stairs.

She grabbed her skirt and slipped it on. And covered her tittties with her towel.

There were polite smiles to each other. But for Helen… that was the end of the day’s dat at the beach.

She drove home.

Sara called her this time.

“So.. how was the beach?” Sara asked

“Um… it was fine…” Helen said

“Fine?”

“Well…actually it was… kind of wonderful…”

“I knew you’d like it…” Sara said “You ought to come over here soon” she added “We’ve not seen each other for a month now…”

“Really?” Helen gasped “Has it been that long?”

“Yes”

“Um… yeah, sure” Helen added “But… not…. not tomorrow…”

“You’re going to the beach again, right?”

“Yes” Helen sighed

“But work…” Sara reminded her.

“Fuck work!” Helen snapped and then realised this was so out of character.

“Oh, I’m so sorry” Helen apologised for her outburst

“I know… I know how you feel” Sara said “I’ll cover for you… don’t worry”

“Really?” Helen was pleasantly surprised that Sara was going to go out of her way to let her have the day off.

“Yes… I understand totally…”

“You do?”

“Yes” Sara smiled…

“Thanks, you’re such a doll”

“No worries” Sara said and then hung-up.

Helen had another sound sleep but rose early to leave.

She hoped that, begin a Monday, there’d be no others like yesterday…. no one to disturb her ‘moment’.

She arrived. . Disappointed it was over-cast.

Still she went down to the beach…

She sat on the towel… already naked… and she glanced about in anxious anticipation…

After a while she felt glum… but she realised she was there quite early… still she was not too happy.

Then she saw Rex.

Her face lit up.

Again Rex made his way indirectly to her.

This time she did something different. She rolled onto her stomach and then got up onto her hands and knees.

She felt moist between her legs.

There was no command to ‘sleep’ this time…

And she was ready for him….

Rex sniffed her ass. She giggled as his tongue tasted her there.

Then he mounted her.

“Fuck me…” she whimpered as his thrusting cock (thrusting in air) soon found her willing hole…

“Oh, yesss” she cried as Rex penetrated her “Fuck me! Fuck me!” she howled.. “Fuck my cunt!”—language she seldom used now spewed from her whore-like mouth.

“Fuck me!” she cried “I’m your fucking bitch! I’m your slut… fuck my cunt! Fuck it! Fuck it good!”

Rex pushed all the way into her and then emptied into her.

She screamed—shocked at the voice of her own orgasm. Her whole body trembled in spasms of orgasmic joy,.

He pulled out of her and she rolled around, grabbing his cock and taking it into her mouth. She sucked. She suddenly got a burst of hot salty jizz and she hungrily gulped it down.

Without stopping she got back to her hands and knees “Fuck me again” she whimpered and he obliged by mounting her again. “Oh, yessssss” she moaned.

Rex had great staying power and he fucked her for an hour till she almost fell unsconsuous.

She lay on her stomach, having collapsed into her towel and she barely felt him as he pushed into her virginal anus.

“Fuuuuckkkkkk” she grinned.

It hurt… but she accepted him…

She managed to get the strength to go down to the sea to wash. The water was cold and her ass stung from a small tear.

Then she looked around for Rex and he was not there. She was so disappointed. It was like coming down from a high.

“Here boy!” she cried… it was like she’d lost someone near and dear to her…

She fell to her knees and began crying.

Sobbing.

She was there probably for ten minutes… a sense of longing.

She bundled her things together and made the long slow ascent up to the car-park…

And there he was…

She burst into laughter, racing to him and hugging him “Oh, baby” she gasped so glad. “I love you” she gushed.

She also just knew his name was “Rex” now…

She opened the door and he jumped in.

She was so happy as she drove home..

That evening she’d called Sara and said she was coming over.

She was going to bring Rex. She hoped Rex would rape Sara, as she had been raped.

Sara opened the door “Helen!” she grinned. She kissed her friend on the cheek. “Come in, come in”

“I brought someone” Helen smiled.

“Oh, what a nice dog…” Sara said.

Sara lead them down the hall to her lounge.

“This is Butch” she said as she stepped aside… and there was a very large dog on the couch…

“Butch?” Helen asked

“My lover” Sara smiled….

Helen stared at Sara as the two dogs went and introduced themselves to each other.

“Your….?”

“I told you we’re not seen each other in a while” Sara said

Helen realised Sara was a dog-slut too. The revelation brought to her face a massive grin.

Sara grinned, put her arm around Helen’s waist “Hey, why don’t the four of us have a party?”

“Yes… I’d like that” she said as she watched Sara pulled down her jeans.

Helen pulled her own down too.

She noticed (like herself) that Sara wore no undies, and she was clean-shaven.

Their dogs already were ready—big pink cocks displayed.

Helen and Sara held hands and smiled as they both got down onto the rug.

“This is amazing” Helen said. “The two of us….”

“I’m the one who told you about that beach… remember?” Sara said as Butch mounted her. “Ooof” she sighed as Butch did… all his weight going onto her.

Helen was so turned on watching her friend dog-fucked. She lent over to help guide Butch into Sara’s shaven dripping slit…

Helen then bent down onto her hands and knees and Rex was quick to mouth her. “Oh, yessss” she sighed as his cock pushed into her right away.

She gasped in pleasure. A think long pink dog-cock stretching her vagina…

It took her a moment to be able to focus again and look at Sara who had moved closer to her. They now kissed as each of them felt dog sperm bursting into them.

“Oh, fuckkkk” Helen cried

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Sara groaned.

Both women coming. Pressing their tongues into each other’s mouths.

Finally coming down from her high, Helen realised that now Sara was sucking Rex’s cock.

She looked up at Sara’s dog. “Come here boy” she whimpered “Let me suck your dick”

Butch moved up to her and Helen’s mouth slid down his shaft till he was almost choking her.

She soon got a huge mouthful of sperm. She looked to Sara almost as a guide.

“Taste your dog’s arse” Sara said

“What?”

“Yes” Sara smiled.

Helen hadn’t thought of that. And as if understanding them Rex moved around and presented his rear. “Lift up the tail” Sara instructed.

Helen did so. She tentatively flicked her tongue over Rex’s ass. Then she began tasting it.

“Stick your tongue in… deep” Sara said, masturbating as she instructed her friend.

Helen did so… she grinned as her tongue pressed into her dog’s butt.

“You’re so sexy” Sara smiled.

Helen felt Butch lick at her pussy. And as she did Sara also massaged her there.

Her clit throbbed at the attention and she was soon coming again.

Sara showed her her own hairless moist pussy and Helen realised that they both had engorged, larger clits.

“Our Masters modified us” Sara explained as if sensing Helen’s question.

“Our Masters?”

“Yes… we are dog-sluts now”

“Yes” Helen said realising her new purpose.It was more than just fucking a dog… she was a dog-slave. She shivered with pleasure at the idea.

“I love serving my dog” Sara said

“I love serving my dog, too” Helen said.

She loved being a dog-slut,

“I want to taste Master’s come in your arse” Sara said as she continued to lead Helen through exercises in depravity.

“What?”

“Get back on all fours”

“Doggy?”

“Yes” Sara laughed.

Almost as soon as Helen had she felt a cock press against her anus. “What…?” she gasped.

“Relax” Sara urged, “It won’t hurt as much…”

“Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow” Helen gasped as she felt Butch pushing into her rear..

“Just breathe,” Sara urged.

She actually did the breaths she wanted Helen to do… in with the nose out with the mouth.

Helen did, and her sphincter opened up to the pressure of Butch’s dog-cock.

“There!” Sara grinned.

“Oh, wow….” Helen gasped.

“Better?”

“Of, fuck yessss” Helen moaned as Butch rutted her.

Helen didn’t notice but as she did this Sara was wanking Rex… so he wasn’t missing out.

Helen relaxed into the feel of a huge pumping shaft up her back-hole.

She remembered to breathe.

“Oh, I’m going to come” she announced… shocked that she could get off like that.

“That’s it honey” Sara said “Take Master’s cock.”

At that same moment Butch was coming; ejaculating a huge load of semen.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkkk” Helen cried as she came.

“I wish I could have his puppies” Sara said

“Wouldn’t it be amazing to have eight nipples to feed our pups?” Helen sighed wistfully.

When she did she was going to fart out Butch’s come.

“No, wait!” Sara urged.

She pressed her lips against Helen’s anus and she began drilling that open hole, lapping out dog jizz inside Helen’s sphincter.

“Mm-mmm-mmmm-mmm” Sara sighed as she felched.

For Helen this was the best night she had ever had…

The following day Helen rang Samantha her mom.

“Hi, mum” Helen said.

“Helen?” Sam gasped.

“Yeah, who else?” Helen smiled. She opened her legs a little more, because as she stood there Rex licked her pussy.

“I’ve not head from you for a while…” Sam said.

“Sorry, mum” Helen said “Hey… you like the beach?”

“Yes, of course….”

“I know this place… you really ought to go there…”

“The beach?”

“Yes, mum… why do you think I’m calling?”

“You could ask how I’m doing…!”

“Yes, mum” Helen said “But… you really ought to go to this place…”

Helen bit her lips as Rex made her come. She inadvertently hung the phone up but e-mailed her mom with directions to the beach.

Samantha was fifty-two but still fit. She liked the outdoors. She was originally from Canada so bad weather never stopped her… and England had lots of bad weather.

Still she laid her towel out on this wonderful secluded beach…

Canine eyes watched her eagerly from a distance…

—Epilogue—

Three days later….

Helen was on her bed at home sucking her dog’s cock. She had sperm dribbling out her ass as she took another mouth load of jizz. She woofed it down. “Good boy” she said, licking his cock-head, and then wiping the jizz off her mouth.

There was a knock on the door.

She jumped up, grabbed her nightie and went to the door.

“Mom?” she gasped, opening the door

“Hi, honey” Samantha said, kissing her daughter on the lips. She stopped and then tasted the saltiness…

Samantha grinned wickedly…

“Honey” Samantha said “I’l like you to meet my Master….” she stepped aside

“This is Fido, my lover” Samantha said

“Oh, mum” Helen said bursting into a huge smile “You’re a dog-slut too”

“Yes, honey” Samantha said “I love serving my dog…”

Helen stepped aside to let her mother and dog-master in. “I love serving my dog too” Helen said as she closed the door.

“Oh, fuck mum” Helen gushed “I can’t believe you’re a canine whore too”

“I’m so glad you sent me to that beach” Samantha said “Dog sex is amazing”

“Yes it is, mum” Helen agreed, kissing her mother on the lips.

Helen smiled. “I wish I could have his puppies”. She said as she dropped her nightie. She was naked… and already Sam had pulled off her slacks showing she also had a huge clit (as she wore no panties).

“Where shall we go to fuck?” Samantha asked “I’m so horny right now for dog-cock”.

“The bedroom” Helen said as she embraced her mom again.

“Fuck, I love dog cock” Samantha said as the two women walked to where Rex was still waiting. Rex was lying on the bed but he sat up as soon as they all entered.

Helen went over and kissed Rex on the muzzle.

“Can I fuck your Master first?” Helen asked turning to her mom

“You’ll have to ask him…” Samantha said as she pulled off her top and threw it casually to the floor… her large breasts flopped as she bounded onto the bed.

Helen looked to Fido and nodded in obedience. She got on the floor, on all fours and Fido mounted her quickly. “Oooooo” she gasped as she felt a new dog’s penis pushing into her.

Samantha sighed as she watched her dog mount her daughter.

She tweaked a nipple as she witnessed that big pick sausage slide into Helen’s slick cunt

“Oh, yesssss” Helen moaned “Oh, fuck me!”

As she was fucked her mom lolled back on the bed, and sucked Rex’s still hard pink dog-cock…

The fucking would go on for hours…..

The End