The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost and Forgotten

Somewhere in the distance behind him hazard lights would be blinking to no avail. It was stupid, this whole thing was so, so stupid... Never abandon your car when you’re lost; How many times do they tell you that? Always remain with your vehicle, never abandon your car, stay with your mode of transportation until morning. It’s the first thing the search-parties will find and probably better shelter than any alternative you’ll find. Don’t. Abandon. Your. Car. Fuck! How hard is that? How fucking hard is that?

“Calm yourself down, Teddy... It’s not so bad...” that was a mistake. His voice just sounded weak against the crushing, oppressive darkness of the wilderness. The steadily dimming LED flashlight he’d liberated from the glovebox of the tourists vehicle was nothing compared to the looming cyclopean horror of the forest around him. The tiny pinpoint of light was barely enough to keep him from stumbling over the tangle of tree-roots littering the ground... Even as the thought struck him he swiped at a new branch raking hot pain across his cheek. He didn’t know where he was going, and he sure as hell didn’t know the way back.

For an hour he’d wandered fruitlessly, leaving the safety and comfort of the tan coloured S.U.V behind. He should have known better than to trust a company vehicle... Should have insisted on at least choosing his own 4WD. That luxury city-car had snagged on the first serious bog, and now it was sunk half to the rims in the mud of the ill-defined track and of absolutely no use to anyone. Teddy wasn’t even sure why he left the hazard lights on... Old custom or something. A reflex which meant exactly jack and shit out here in the wilderness.

Who built a “pumping station” this far from civilisation, anyway? What, exactly, was so important it justified sending twelve men on a six-week rotation to the middle of bumfuck nowhere? And when those twelve men failed to report to the checkpoint – a hastily erected series of shacks five-hundred kilometres from the facility itself – on time which pencil-necked pocket-protecting geek decided the head of Area Security was the only man with the skills necessary to check on this facility? Single-handedly with all support denied, no less, because no one else on his team ‘matched the psychological profile necessary to resist the elements?’

The elements, as far as Teddy could see, was forest, forest, forest. What special skills did he possess that made him somehow forest-resistant when the rest of his security detail – Good men, hard working men, many of them veterans – were unfit to serve?

Somewhere in the distance a light seemed to flash through the foliage.

Would Jenson or Phanton have abandoned their vehicle? Probably not. They were strict men, well versed in the doctrine of the company, barely an original thought in their heads. What about Granger? He was a bit shifty when it came time to pay up his losses after poker night, but otherwise a sturdy man. Surely Granger could have accompanied his chief for a romp through the midnight jungle?

Another flash, was it orange light? What is that?

‘Higher than average resistance to external stimulus, tense and honourable, naturally aggressive towards manipulation, no family.’ Did they really think he – the head of Area Security – wouldn’t have access to the psychological profiling? Why did that qualify him for this druge-level endeavour in the middle of the night, when the rest of his command was left to sleep? And the thirty-six men who rotated in-and-out? The men they were charged to protect? He’d read their profiles too... They were veritable psychotics! ‘Little to no interest in women during adolescence,’ ‘often rocky or non-existant relationships with their mothers,’ ‘lacking empathy towards women.’—they had no place in society, let alone in the company manning one of the more important facilities... It was all Ted could do to protect those men after he found out. And now to be sent to their secretive little facility? Their veritable rats nest?

It was disgusting.

Another blink of that orange light in the wilderness seemed to coincide with his flashlight finally giving out. Finally it clicked in his head.

The hazard lights!

Teddy bolted forward, his angry contemplation of the company and its policies forgotten. The car! He’d found the car! Deep down a smug feeling filled the hardened security man... He knew it. He knew he’d turned around at some point!

The orange light pulsated again, this time the flash less mechanical, more... organic? He slowed his joyful approach, suddenly wary. Around him the forest had seemed to open up... No longer resistant to his passage through it. Branches no longer scraped at his face or body, roots didn’t trip him. The orange light was clearer now... It wasn’t the harsh flash of a car’s lights... No... It was a kind of biological glow. Like the tail of a firefly.

“I’m being led.”

The words were no sooner out of his mouth than a faint laugh reverberated through the forest to him. It was soft and familiar, friendly and warm... It sparked memories of a girl with a spray of blonde hair, of the taste of lipstick, of the smell of a floral perfume, of a smile and a laugh and an intimate touch he thought he’d forgotten.

“Jessica.”

The pulsating orange light was getting closer. Teddy felt the first tendrils of true fear grip his body. This was primal, this was instinctual. Fight or flight, and yet what did he have to be afraid of? What was he going to fight or fly from? A silly orange light? Some luminescent night insects or natural phenomenon of the region? Still his hand dropped to his waist, and his thumb flicked the catch off his side arm’s holster with a practised ease.

The orange light was pulsating with a regularity now, each time seeming to come closer... Each time seeming to light a semi-translucent form... Nothing he could properly make out... Hips? Arms? Legs? He tried to focus after each flash, to catch the after-image of whatever was approaching him, but he couldn’t quite get it...

...Run...

...Flee...

...Danger...

Teddy suppressed these urges as well as he could after each pulse. The light was closing on him now, barely ten strides away through the forest. The fear rising in him was palpable, like a dark passenger sitting on his very soul, urging him with each increasingly rapid beat of his heart to run, run, run. He compromised. He drew his pistol and pointed it at the approaching light.

“Stop.”

He meant for it to sound authoritative, but it came off as pleading. He reached for his inner strength... and was shocked to find his reserves drained. Keeping himself from fleeing into the depths of the forest was taking more willpower than he realised.

“Stop, that’s close enough.”

This time his voice sounded stronger, more in control. The orange lights continued to pulsate, seeming to reach its brightest zenith at a regular interval. Blurred vision, his eyes stung... Sweat? Teddy took one hand off the pistol to wipe his brow, and was shocked at how much effort it took to keep his gun hand steady. His arm seemed to quiver, the gun kept dipping down and away from the glowing light...

A physical form was now quite obvious. Human in form, but somehow not quite there, as if transparent... or phasing in and out of existence with that pulse... With that flash of light... Hips. He had seen hips. They leant to a seductive shape... Obviously female. He felt a stirring pulse run through his body, the beginnings of arousal... Even as his thoughts turned to sex the pulse of light revealed more of the feminine body before him, shapely hips... A narrow waist... Pulse... His growing erection as he noticed breasts to compliment an hourglass figure... the nape of a neck... Pulse...

Teddy started, suddenly realising his gun was pointed somewhere between the pulsating lights feet and his own. With a struggling effort he brought his gun arm back to creatures centre of mass, pointed not quite at the pulsating light. He steadied his gun as best he could with his other hand and worked his mouth, shocked at the difficulty it was taking to form a question;

“Wha...What?”

...Pulse...

The gun was falling again, his arm seeming to become weaker as his manhood got harder... He brought it back up. It felt like it weighed a tonne, like he was trying to move a sack full of bricks through molasses. Finally he focused the sight on her breasts. His mouth was dry.

...Pulse...

The creature was moving forward, swaying its hips with a seductive “come hither and fuck me.” gait. He moaned softly under his breath at its movement... It would step forward, Pulse, step forward again, Pulse...

“Stop moving...”

His voice was weaker than ever, his gun falling from its target, the stirring in his pants harder and harder to ignore... Too hard to keep the weapon focused...

“Please stop moving...”

His gun was now held at his side, his arm limp, his cock strainining against his pants... He tried to lift his arm. Valiantly tried to lift it... But it wasn’t responding. The signals left his brain and... Pulse... got lost somewhere along the way...

The woman was less than an arms length away now. The pulsating orange light was constant, illuminating her perfect form. Her hips, her waist, her breasts, her legs... All perfect... All aching to be touched... The gun slipped from his hand and clattered to the ground, useless. Would it ever have been useful?

“Touch me, Teddy... Take me...”

The voice was familiar. Its mouth didn’t open... But the voice issued forth anyway, and he felt nearly powerless to resist it. He tried, one last time, he tried to give in to that primal urge that had been tugging at him, he tried to run away. To flee blindly into the forest, to scream in terror and indignation as his feet carried him far, far away from this thing... This thing which his instincts told him was a predator, but which his being, his very core, wanted to throw himself into.

All he managed was a whimper.

“Take me Teddy... Make me yours...”

His hand, seemingly guided by some exterior force, reached up and cupped the translucent breast. It felt... It felt like her. Like Jessica... The feeling of contact sent tingles running up his arm. It felt right and good... Like everything he’d been missing all these years. A hard nipple was immediately apparent under his palm, accompanied by a well remembered moan... He groped again, and again... Then he stepped forward, and even whilst his instincts screamed at him to disengage, he lost himself in the pleasure of touching and feeling this perfect creature.

At some point he was aware of losing his clothes, of them just falling off. He didn’t care. His skin tingled and burned with pleasure, every part touching the translucent, pulsating girl left him in ecstacy. Those amazing breasts, the feeling of his hand on her waist, her hips against his... The effortless penetration of his manhood into her. The burning, tingling pleasure... The pulsating, burning ecstacy... The burning...

He grunted. It was starting to hurt more than feel good, yet at the same time he felt his body racing towards orgasm. His skin, everywhere he touched it... her... it... burned like... like acid? Like battery acid. But he needed. He needed to come.

He tried to pull his hand away, the skin hurting too much... But he couldn’t. He couldn’t disengage from her. He glanced down and in a pulse caught the sight of his hand lost somewhere inside her... She was morphing... She was flowing over him... She was engulfing him...

He screamed, but to his own ears the sound was more born more of pleasure than pain. It still felt good. So fucking good. He couldn’t stop bucking his hips, even as he felt the burning tingle spill across his back he couldn’t stop. Can’t stop. Can’t stop. Almost there.

Pain built, but was beaten every time by pleasure. If he could... endure... for just a few... more seconds... But the orgasm always seemed just out of reach. Everything was on fire with a tingling pain, every part of him engulfed. Even as the pleasure and the burning moved up his neck to engulf his mouth and smother his cries of ecstasy and pain forever he bucked madly, desperately trying to get off...

...Almost...

...Pulse...

...Almost...

...Pulse...

...Fuck... Fuck... FUCK...

Finally he came, his hips thrusting into the creature with abandon, orgasming hard, muffled screams penetrating the ooze finding its way down his throat. Pulse after pulse wracked his pained body, his head span from pleasure and asphyxiation, his mind reeled. Pain and pleasure mingled endlessly until one chased and lost the other in an endless, pulsating loop. Teddy was able to see one last thing before he blacked out... His hand, the flesh half eaten away, bathed in an orange light.

* * *

“Investigator! I think... I think I’ve found Teddy.”

The plod motioned at the ground, where a few clean, ivory white bones were strewn about. The Investigator wandered over, cracking and shucking a walnut with his bare hand as he did so, seemingly nonchalant to the gruesome scene around him.

“No skull?” The Investigator remarked.

“No, sir... Just these. Femur, rib-cage... Collarbone?”

“Yes, Collarbone.”

The Investigator took the bleached, fleshless bone off the plod, examining it.

“Clean... completely clean. Just like the men at the pumping station...”

He looked around the forest, peaceful and quiet in the morning sun. They’d found the Security Chief’s vehicle less than a kilometre away from the site... It seemed poor Teddy had spent the night wandering in circles before meeting his fate.

“Orders, sir?”

The Investigator sniffed the crisp air, sweet with the smell of forest life. It had rained at some point, and the rain had brought forth a veritable cacophony of wild scents... An assault on the senses, yet somehow refreshing, natural... And right. The Investigator breathed deeply.

“Torch the area.”