The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lori

Part 5

The party was over and the people gone. Lori had raced upstairs as the last of the guests were exiting her front door.

Peeling off her dress she slipped her legs into long pajama bottoms before pulling an old t-shirt around her head and down over her boobs, she brushed her hair and using a bauble pulled it back before washing her face and makeup off, her thoughts were back on Chris as she did; how he had taking her in her bed.

Brushing her teeth she imagined joining him in the bedroom, slipping under the covers with him. Falling asleep in his arms knowing one would wake in the morning first and they would gently kiss the other awake.

As she stepped from the bathroom into the bedroom, she snapped out her lovely daze with her husband getting ready for bed, she did feel a small twinge of guilt but her desire and want outweighed the feeling.

“Hi, Hun.” He said.

She forced a smile before kissing him.

“I know we had plans but I drank more than I wanted and I’m full.” she left out that she was full of another man’s cum.

“It’s ok babe.” she could see the disappointment in his face, and hear it in his voice.

* * *

Lori sat with baited breath again waiting on Chris to phone, she felt almost like an addict needing her fix.

She had been short-tempered with her husband and kids as the frustration crept into her daily life. When he did eventually phone, she answered before the second ring, she was in the shower at the time. She had taken to having the phone everywhere with her.

“Hello, you.” She kept he voice low. She looked out the glass screen to the open bathroom door, hoping her husband and kids were well out of earshot.

“Listen I need you to do something for me?” he said.

“Anything,” she whispered.

“What”?

“Anything for you baby.” She said louder over the sound of the shower.

“Good, I want you to dress up nice and sexy, and then come meet me.”

“What would you like to see me wearing?” she asked.

“Something sexy”.

Her heart was racing, Instantly becoming aroused.

“What are you doing right now”? He asked “I can hardly hear you.”

She looked to the door again “I’m in the shower”.

“Great” She heard him say.

“Oh, really” purring down the line as her hand moved to between her legs, her fingers slipping over her swollen clitoris and the soap that had washed down. “You want to talk dirty to me, and I will tell you what I’m doing?”

“No, don’t have time”.

“But you said great, so I …”

“I said great coz, it’s easier for him to see what he is getting, take a few snaps in the shower and send them to me, then get ready, and get over here sharp, I’ll text you the address, hurry.” He hung up.

Lori processed the instructions. ‘See what he is getting’ what did Chris mean?

The instructions were clear, she took several provocative pictures on her phone, some with her finding another use for the showerhead and some with her body lathered up in her expensive soap. As she sent them she seen she now also had the address.

She dried, dressed and began applying her make up as her husband came into the bedroom.

“You going out?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s not a big deal”.

“Where to”?

She applied mascara as she casually answered “Just out, won’t be late”.

She pulled on her denim jacket over her summer dress then stuck a very sleek gold sequence cocktail dress and matching heels into a bag.

“Looking good Hun!” her husband said as she stepped into the kitchen.

“Thank you, I’ll catch you later.” her excitement at seeing Chris was so empowering.

“Hun. You forgetting something.” She spun around to see her husband pointing to his cheeks and her girls were looking at her.

“Sorry.” she said through gritted teeth, she crossed the kitchen trying not to let the inconvenience show. She kissed her husband on the cheek then hugged her girls before almost running to the car.

Lori drove to the bottom of the street, she turned the corner before parking up.

Lori got out the car and took a seat in the back, she reached into the bag for the sequence dress and placed it on the seat next to her. She hastily removed the denim jacket and summer dress. Her thoughts moved to Chris as she lifted the sequences dress, the back seats glimmering from the reflected light off the sequence.

Wearing her matching bra and panties, a garter with stockings, all in black; totally exposed if anyone were to look into the car. She held the dress to here and smiled as she pictured his face seeing her in the dress.

Rousing from her thoughts she slipped into the dress and heels before going back to the driver’s seat, she drove to the center of the town.

She looked into vanity mirror on her visor and heavily she applied more make-up; knowing he liked it.

She then began the walk to the address of the pub he had texted her. She entered it, immediately realizing it was run down. She scanned around, knowing that all the men’s eyes were on her.

She took a seat at the bar, and ordered a glass of wine from a heavy barmaid.

Sending him a text as her wine arrived. «Here, where are you dreamboat»

She didn’t wait long before she felt a tug on her arm, turning she found Chris facing her.

“Over here.” He said “Barmaid two more beers, as well please.” He said to the woman.

She followed him to a booth at the back, an older man sat there already, he slid into the bench seat and she was about to follow Chris when he held out a hand to stop her.

She stood at the edge of the table.

Chris’s hand opened up, and he began to wave it in front of her, presenting her “This is Lori.” he said to the man.

“Hello, Lori” the man sounded as gruff as he looked, she guessed it had been damaged at some point in time. But he was eager and excited to meet her.

“Lori, this is Eddie.” Chris introduced him.

“Hello, Eddie.” She said.

Chris spun his finger in a circle, and Lori turned around showing off her appearance.

“You like?” she asked Chris.

“It’s not me you need to impress Lori, Its Eddie” Chris looked across at his drinking partner. Lori immediately felt the need to impress Eddie.

“Oh I’m very impressed” he croaked before he coughed. “Such a beautiful flower in this wretched place” Lori began to sit next to Chris.

“Lori, its Eddie that you are to impress” he pointed to the gray-haired retuned man opposite.

Lori slid over, and sat next to the man, purposely keeping a gap between them.

“So this is ok?” asked Eddie to Chris.

“Of course, whatever you need. Then the debt is done.” Chris said then checked his phone. Eddie moved his arm behind Lori, and squeezed her ass, Lori eager to impress resisted the urge to stop him and lifted herself slightly. Eddie pulled her closer to him, and she found her petite frame pressed against his portly side.

“She is a diamond,” he said to Chris while eyeing her.

“MMhhuu” Chris murmured.

“Anything?” he asked again.

“Yea.”

Eddie licked his lips then leaned in toward her “Kiss me.”

Lori looked at a nodding Chris, before turning back and kissing him. Although disgusted she let his wrinkled face press against hers as she kissed him back. She showed no sign she was reluctant, the need to please Chris was too strong.

Eddie pushed a wet tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it. His hand moved to under her dress, she broke the kiss and looked at Chris who nodded again; returning to the kiss she found herself lifting slightly to allow Eddie better access.

His stubby fingers pocked and rubbed at her entrance, which due to Chris’s presence were wet and accommodating. Eddie kissed her neck as she looked back at Chris. He was back looking at his phone. The barmaid brought a tray over with the three drinks; Lori squirmed uncomfortably but did not object. The barmaid gave Eddie and Lori a dirty look.

Lori blushed; she wanted to jump away from the man.

“Lori.” Chris said still looking at his screen.

Lori went into her purse, and slipped a note on the tray.

“Keep the change,” Chris said.

“Thanks.” the woman was about the leave, but turned back “No Tricks in the pub ok, find your punters elsewhere in future.”

Lori’s cheeks burned, Chris looked up and laughed.

The barmaid left with the note and tray.

“She thought I was a hooker Chris.” she said as Eddie started to press inside her.

“Well, you are my slut Lori, aren’t you?” Chris said still chuckling.

She nodded.

“And if I want to offer you out, you are happy to do so, aren’t you?” Chris pressed.

She immediately stopped any clenching, and relaxed while nodding acceptance to Chris, Eddie’s fingers slipped inside her. He began to finger her at a steady pace.

Lori placed an elbow on the table to try to change her posture to allow Eddie better access. Chris lifted his pint and gulped a mouthful. Eddie was breathing on her neck, his breath was unflattering. But she pressed against him.

Chris took another drink then stood. “Lori, you and Eddie will have a little date night, I’ll phone you when I need you next”.

Lori nodded again; Chris took her chin in his hand “I want you to please him, do you understand? It’s very important to me Lori”.

“Yes, I’m sure we will have fun.” She turned had kissed him, as he continued to finger her pussy.

“Good.” Chris turned and left.

Lori watched him go until he was out the door, she turned back to Eddie and realized he had a squint in one eye.

“So, shall we leave or finish the drinks?” Eddie asked.

“Whatever you want darling.” she forced out her mouth.

Eddie picked up his drink with his spare hand and chugged down on it.

Lori picked up her wine and found herself looking around the dingy place; the only person watching was the barmaid. She downed the wine for courage then placed it back down.

“Let’s go Eddie.” She said.

“Sure.” Eddie took another gulp, “But first. Slip those panties off and hand them over”

Desperate to leave such a public setting, she wasted no time; slipping them down her long smooth legs and over her heels. She dropped them onto his lap.

“Let’s go now,” she said.

“Wrap them around my cock” Eddie said.

Lori could see the barmaid was busy serving, looking down she then pulled his grey jogging bottoms open, the worn waist allowing plenty of room, he was not wearing underwear. She wrapped the pants around his cock as she was told.

She did have to admit his cock didn’t match the rest of him; not overly long it was thick and rock hard.

“You like?” he asked.

Lori realized he was watching her face, and that she was biting her bottom lip while staring at it.

“Yup.” she found herself disgusted further, but this was for Chris.

“Let’s go.” she let the waistband go and the joggers snapped back into place.

Lori stood up, and waited for Eddie to shuffle his large frame out. He was taller than her but as he stood she realized, he was fatter than she realized. His cock poked through the bottoms and she felt the shame knowing she would walk with him past everyone.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Yea.” he drained his drink and placed down the glass just sd he rifted, she ignored the belch to take his hand; they walked from the table.

As they got to the door she heard the barmaid “No more punters in here, ok?”

Lori kept her head down and left.

“So where are we going, Lori? Do you have a place?” Eddie asked.

Lori, out of real options, turned to him “You are ready!” she stepped into him on the busy street; she pressed herself against his hardness “How about my car?”

Eddie nodded in agreement as Lori led the way. They stepped hand in hand to the car park.

Lori opened the back doors, grateful for the room in the back and the tint on the windows.

Out of breath Eddie climbed passed her and into the car.

Lori decided she would imagine it was Chris’s.

She stood outside; with the door wide open and acting as a shield, she began to run her hand along his thigh, she ran it up and took hold of his cock,

His hand reached around her neck. Pulling her down to his face; his tongue covered her face. She could feel the saliva coat her.

She was worried Chris would be disappointed in her if she stopped him. Eddie’s mouth was on hers, his tongue in her mouth.

Lori decided to neutralize his oral attack by commencing her own, she pushed herself off him

“Sit back.”

Eddie did as he was told, settling his large body into the leather seat, Lori ran her fingers through her hair and swept it back so allowing her to dive down while fishing his cock from his bottoms. The smell from him was unwelcoming, but she again pictured Chris as she closed her eyes.

Unwrapping her pants from his cock, she pulled the skin back on his hard cock; she slowly took his head in her mouth. Her hand gently cupped his balls as she did.

Eddie reached down to pick up her panties; he draped them over the headrest of the passenger seat in front.

Her lips were sealed around his shaft, her eyes closed tight with the image of Chris burned into them. She wished Eddie would be quiet and allow her the fantasy, but she guessed the big boy was buoyed by such a sexy woman was sucking his cock.

Lori theatrically moaned, as he offered incentives to her “You love my cock don’t you Lori?”

“You are such a good cock sucker, Lori.”

“You little slut.” She moaned again, for his benefit.

“Yes, that pretty little slut mouth around my cock”

Lori gripped her lips around his shaft firmer as she bobbed over him, she was happy he wasn’t the longest; she took him as deep as she could without gagging.

His hands had moved to her head, his fingers woven into her hair. He began to find his rhythm as he pushed her back down as she pushed up, she began to take him deeper, she went with it allowing him to use her like a puppet. She gagged slightly, but composed herself as saliva and pre-cum escaped the lip seal around his shaft.

He was now making inaudible grunts; she knew he was happy; soon he was at his limit.

Her lips slipped over his pubic base, the hairs brushing her lips.

He groaned, she felt his balls tighten in the saliva and pre-cum grip she had on them.

He held her as he pumped long flows of cum into her mouth, she swallowed and choked. But still she offered no resistance, as the excitement of pleasing Chris gave her the horn.

She released him, opening her eyes to see what she had not swallowed dripping down his stiff thick cock towards his balls that she still gently held.

Lori looked away and toward Eddie’s face, she fought the urge to remove her hand from his balls, as the cum and saliva reached her palm and wrist running over it.

“That was so good,” he said as he placed his palms on her cheeks, his thumbs moved to her eyes and he wiped away her mascara tears that had begun to run.

“Thank you” she said.

She meant for wiping the tears, but he assumed she meant the blowjob.

“Dam girl, Chris was right, you are one fine piece of ass, and you could be a model instead of a hooker”

She chose not to correct him if Chris had told him that she was a prostitute.

“Well, I guess I should get going” Lori gazed around the empty car park as she said it, thankful they had been undisturbed.

“Oh no, Chris said I have you the whole night.” He chuckled.

Lori swallowed hard; she moved her hand from his balls. “So what is the plan?” she nervously asked.

“Date night little lady, Why would I not want to show you off around the town.”

To be continued.