The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil

Chapter Two

Charlie sat in the reception room, his right hand clasped around the small glass jar. This was all tremendously stupid, a ridiculous sex fantasy that he’d allowed Lorenzo to encourage. He was just starting to put the jar back into his jacket pocket when Dominique walked in the room. And then he looked again at this stunning woman, muscular beneath her yoga sweats, her breasts trim and her legs long as an athlete’s, yet undeniably female in her movements and demeanor. He brought the jar out again.

Nothing ventured…

“I hope you don’t mind, but I brought some of my own massage oil today,” he said. She looked at him quizzically.

“Don’t you like the oil I use?”

“Oh, it’s not that. But my herbalist told me that this particular mixture will really help me release tension in my body.” He resisted the urge to glance down at his penis—after all, subtlety was what was called for at this juncture. She smiled and reached towards him.

“Well, I think that’ll be okay. Mind if I smell it first?” He passed the jar to her, and she undid the lid. She smelled. It was a subtle but pleasant fragrance, not overpowering at all. In fact, more than pleasant, it was complex and a bit enticing. She smiled. Dominique loved aromatherapy, and though this scent was unfamiliar, she could already see herself asking Charlie after the session for its details.

She left the room and he undressed. After thinking about it for a moment, he pulled his boxers down as well. He knew that clothing was optional in Dominique’s practice, and—well, at this point he might as well reveal his dick. It’s not like she could have missed it up to now anyway. And as always, it was hard enough that as he lay on his stomach he had to shuffle about to settle it into the mattress of the massage table.

Dominique entered and turned on the CD player. The standard selection of New Age music softly filled the room, and she opened the jar of oil Charles had brought. It did smell good, and as she poured it onto her hands she noticed that it had a slightly greater viscosity than what she normally used.

But the scent—oh, it was really starting to grow on her.

She stood down at his feet and began to slowly massage his soles, taking deep breaths as she did. This was standard practice. Deep breathing not only keep her focused on her work, her patients almost inevitably would begin to echo it, and it would help them relax their bodies. She certainly knew that Charlie would need it. A pleasant enough guy, he clearly carried some serious tension around with him, particularly in his feet and his shoulders. She could feel the tension in his feet through her hands. She considered repeating her earlier advice for him to find some better footwear. Clearly he did a lot of walking, and she would hate to have him feeling so much stress on these sexy feet of his.

She stopped for a moment. “Sexy” feet? What was she thinking? Charles’ feet were supple enough, and their length was echoed in “other” parts of his body, but there was nothing intrinsically sexy about them. Though she had to admit she was taking extra pleasure working them over, from heel to toes, with her hands. Curious. Not usually a part of a patient that she enjoyed touching, what with the prevalence of corns, blisters and athlete’s foot. But Charles’ feet were clean and fairly smooth, and yes, she had to admit, she enjoyed stroking up and down them with her hands. She looked down and had to admit she liked watching her oiled hands pushing, stroking, and moving between his toes.

She’d already gone on a couple of minutes longer than she would normally spend on a client’s feet, so she moved slightly guiltily up the table to his shoulders. She replenished her supply of oil—that lovely, fragrant oil—and started lightly on his neck. She used both hands to stretch his neck, carefully working along both sides of his vertebrae. His skin was warm and as she applied more pressure she could feel the knots of tension begin to release, like bubbles in a thick liquid. She moved her hands down to his shoulders, then brought them up to his neck again. He gave a low moan as she did so.

As she looked at her hands on his neck, a strange and lewd thought occurred to her. She looked at his muscular oiled neck and thought of a penis, a huge, thick dick that dwarfed her hands and arms. She rolled her hands, thumbs meeting at the vertebrae, up and down the neck, and despite the oddness of the imagery, she felt herself getting excited by the thought.

She pulled back her hands and stopped, puzzled. What was going on? As a masseuse she’d certainly had moments where her professional attitude was challenged by a stray thought or an exceptionally tempting body. She’d had clients who were professional athletes with bodies like superheroes, even a couple of times male models who in another setting might make her weak in the knees. But on her massage table, she was able to disassociate the most attractive body from any sexual thoughts. That is, until now. Because the more she looked at Charlie, the more aroused she found herself becoming. Even though his build was average and he could probably stand to lose ten or twenty pounds, there was no denying her growing arousal.

Well, best to get on with the massage and worry about what was up later.

She lifted herself up onto the massage bed and grabbed hold of the frame overhead, her legs on either side of Charlie’s body. She bent over with practiced flexibility and folded the blanket down to just over his tailbone, then poured some of the oil into her hands before coating his back with it lightly. The oil felt delicious in her hands—really she would need to see about getting some for her practice!—as she grabbed the frame and lifted herself to where she could massage him with her feet. With the extra weight of her body she’d be able to work on some of his toughest knots—but as the oil made it way between her toes, she suddenly stopped thinking about knots and started thinking about muscles. Hard powerful back muscles, and what they felt like. As she lifted her body up slightly she let out a gasp, because she suddenly realized that down her inner thigh there was a strange moistness.

That’s when she realized that her panties were sopping wet.

Dominique tended towards the wet with her orgasms—she’d even done her share of squirting to a man with the right touch. But she could scarcely believe how turned on she’d become just in the last few minutes of doing nothing more than giving a patient the first part of her customary massage.

As her feet continued to knead Charlie’s back, he was increasingly aware that this massage was different from the ones he’d enjoyed previously. Dominique was lingering and luxuriating on his skin, pushing her body against his in way that was more than professional. As much as he was enjoying it, he could tell that she was too, with a yearning quality that seemed positively hungry. Could it be that Lorenzo hadn’t been lying? His dick gave an involuntary twitch of excitement beneath him.

Dominique lowered herself off of the table and continued massaging his shoulders and arms, pouring on more of the oil (far more than she needed, she knew—but the feeling and aroma were so delicious!) so that his back glistened. She moved down his back, and as she pulled back the blanket, she gave an involuntary gasp—he was naked!

Of course in her right mind this would not be a surprise. She let her clients know that clothing was optional, and she was used to working around various erogenous zones in a decorous fashion. But in her state of high arousal, his bare buttocks were unexpectedly arousing. As she poured more oil on her hands and began to knead his glutes, she could feel his muscles and unbidden the image of his bare butt thrusting downwards in fevered lust dominated her mind. She kneaded, then she massaged, then she rubbed the cheeks of his ass, pushing her hands and then her arms onto his skin. She could feel her own perspiration flowing, and down between her legs a trickle of pussy juice led all the way down her sweatpants along her inner thigh. She watched her own hands massaging his ass, mesmerized, then with an effort she continued down his legs, massaging as she went.

Charlie could her Dominique’s breathing become more shallow and labored, and if he hadn’t already had a raging hard-on, the massage she’d just given the cheeks of his ass would have given him one. As she worked her way down his legs, he could tell that she had begun to press him with as much of her arms as she could, enjoying the feel of skin rubbing against oiled skin.

She reached his feet and stood there, panting. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt so aroused. Her nipples stood out in her sports top like pencil erasers, and she was mere moments away from panic. What was she doing? She had to control herself before she jumped on top of her client and raped him. Taking a pair of deep ragged breaths, she said “okay, now turn around.’”

Charles realized that something must be up. This had been no regular massage. She’d taken half the time she usually did on his back and the way she’d been touching him had been downright provocative. So when he turned over on his stomach, he did something he normally didn’t, and opened his eyes.

She was standing at the foot of the table, staring at his cock. It was with an intense expression of wonder, lust and hunger.

With an effort of will Dominique looked away and poured more oil on both of her hands. She poured too much and it ran down her arms, its fragrant luxuriant feel intoxicating. She shook her head and began massaging his feet. Oh my god. That cock, full and quivering just above her…she focused on Charlie’s toes, working her way down to his ankles, massaging upwards towards his thighs. Her strokes were slow and deep, and she kept her eyes on her hands. She got up his hips and looked down at the thick throbbing dick just inches from her face, then closed her eyes. If she could just get through the next minute or two….

“Mmmmm. That feels good,” Charlie said. She looked down, and realized that she was literally drooling on his cock. Her salvia dripped down from her mouth and was running down the pulsing shaft.

Fuck it, she thought, reached down, and grabbed its length. She leaned down and licked its tip, then popped it into her mouth.

It was delicious. She had never tasted something as wonderful as the cock that was between her lips, and she began moving her tongue round and round its tip, tasting it. She pulled it out and licked down its shaft.

Above her, Charlie was in heaven. He lifted his head and watched the beautiful face of his masseuse as she moaned around his dick. She had a look of astonishing intensity as she slurped, licked and sucked on him, as if this was her true calling, not massage. And as good a masseuse as she was, he was discovering that she was an even better cocksucker.

Dominique was in her own bliss. Her tongue glided up and down the shaft in ecstasy. Her tongue ran over her right hand which was grasping the dick, and when she tasted the oil she growled and had a mini-orgasm. Two great tastes, she thought, and raised her head. She poured a generous amount of the oil on Charlie’s cock and rubbed it in with her hand. Then she took the head in her mouth.

Oh my god, she thought, and just like that she came again. It was a sudden shock, seemingly shooting directly from her throat down to her pussy, and she pushed the erect dick as far down her throat as she could, spasming. She moaned and babbled around the cock which was now far down her throat, her hips thrusting beneath her. She sucked harder and faster, her tongue flicking out over and over like a snake’s.

Charlie grabbed her head and held it down. She turned her head from side to side, licking the entire time with her tongue darting around like a hummingbird. It was all too much, and suddenly he came, the volumes of cum shooting directly down her throat.

Dominique’s mouth exploded in sensation. Every taste bud on her tongue felt like it was having its own miniature orgasm, and as she tasted Charlie’s cum they all combined into an orgasm that was exponentially greater than any she had ever had before. She literally had never tasted anything so good as the oil-covered cock, and her tongue danced up and down its length in a frenzy.

Charlie looked down in amazement. This gorgeous woman literally going crazy on his dick, growling and moaning and deep throating him down to his balls, her tongue flicking out in spasms. Her eyes were open but her pupils had rolled entirely back in her head, and he saw that she was supporting herself by holding onto the stable with one hand as her body spasmed. His dick seemed to have set off some sort of pleasure fit, and with that her knees buckled and she slid down to the floor, his cock leaving her mouth with an audible “pop.”

He sat up. She was lying beneath him on the floor in a moaning heap.

“Wow,” he said. She looked up. One hand was rubbing her crotch through her sweats and the other had pulled up her top and sports bra and was lazily rubbing her hand over her nipples. She looked up at him and licked her lips hungrily, and despite the mind-blowing orgasm he’d just enjoyed, he could feel his cock begin to harden again.

He reached an arm down to her, and she took it, somewhat distractedly. Her eyes were glassy. “Let’s get you out of those clothes,” he told her, and began pulling off her top. She shifted her arm and slid her sweatpants down, followed by her panties. In seconds she was gloriously nude, her long tan body slick with sweat. She bent over Charlie, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He reached to the side of the table where the small jar sat with the remains of Lorenzo’s Oil. As they frenched he picked up the jar and brought it between her legs. He poured the rest of the jar directly on her clit and began rubbing. Again her legs buckled, but this time she was held up by his hand, the fingers sliding easily into her overheated cunt.

“You like that?” he teased.

Oh yes, she thought. I like that very much. It feels like every nerve ending in my pussy is getting its own sensual massage. I have never felt such an exquisite feeling before.

“Oaauaughgghgh” is what she said, her eyes rolling up and her entirely body convulsing..

“Then get on my cock,” he said, and despite the weakness in her legs from her arousal, she quickly scrambled up, centered herself over his body, and using her hand for guidance dropped herself onto his throbbing dick.

Given all the attention that she’d given him already, it wasn’t surprising that he only managed to keep from coming for a few minutes, even if it was a second go-round. But what was surprising was what happened to her when he came. Her whole body stiffened, and he felt her pussy convulse. The quivers of her pussy moved outwards into her body, and she shuddered in waves all the way down her legs and up her body, her nipples stiffening and her neck and throat flushing a deep red. Her mouth opened into a perfect “o,” and her eyes opened wide and took on a glassy stare.

She sat like that, frozen, for almost a minute.

“Dominique? Are you okay?”

“I am okay,” she answered in a monotone.

“Did you like that?”

“I liked that.”

“You want more?”

“I want more,” she agreed, her eyes still open and her body still rigid.

Then her thighs started to move slowly, sensuously, trying to coaxing his softening dick back to rigidity. She blinked and her body seemed to come back to life. “I want more, more, more” she repeated, moving her thighs in long lazy circles.

And he gave her more. He didn’t, couldn’t come again, but she did at least two more times, and when she finally crawled off him his own thighs were soaked down to the sheets from her pussy juice.

“I want more,” were her last words to him as she kissed him at the door. They set their next appointment for Monday. Anything off the menu, Charlie thought. Lorenzo gets anything he wants. So long as I get another dose.