The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loren’s tale

Taking my friend’s wife Loren to her meeting

This was actually a request from a fan that wrote to me repeatedly, and even sent me some great feet pix, as we explored her fantasies, and discussed a story idea. Apparently there is a whole sub-set (pun intended) of women who have a submission fetish to W.O.C, perhaps inspired in part by the events of 2020, and more. So, rather then finding their actual desire to be submissives anything negative, we ran with it.

All youth portrayed are over 18

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to personas living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and loyal readers, who freely submit ideas to be expounded upon.

Loren’s tale

Narrator: “My name is Nick, I was friends with my neighbors wife before I ever met the neighbor. We met through a neighborhood anti-graffiti group. With time I grew a little closer to both neighbors, and became their ‘go-to’ guy.

I was asked to drive her to her ‘advancement meeting’ some social justice deal, which frankly surprised me. She was nebulous about it, and said she was ‘always too exhausted to drive back from it’, and she barely mentioned it to her husband, as he was heading out of town on a fishing trip.

I had been a platonic friend for some time, and wasn’t about to make waves by screwing up their marriage, so I offered to drive her, and of course keep things platonic.

We arrived, and I was kind of shocked at the scale. The unused auditorium had everyone assembled on the stage, with a curtain closed behind them.

It was weird for sure. Around 10 white women, all ranging from late college age to mid 30’s and 40’s were all standing in a line, they all had matching shirts promoting the activist group. Most wore yoga pants and sneakers, or sandals including my friend. Those without a logo shirt were handed one, and a pony-o with the group initials on it, and a cute leopard skin print.

Each woman put on her shirt and pony-O and stood in a weak attempt at the ‘attention’ stance.

That was until: A tall, shave headed, strikingly fit woman arrived on scene, with a bullhorn and military demeanor, and she unveiled some device on what looked like a camera tripod. It looked like a projector for presentations but oddly, it was aimed AT the 10 women, not at the long curtain behind it.

The shave-headed Amazon woman casually put on her mirrored sunglasses, and then she hit a button on the remote she had attached to a ribbon around her neck, and stood at Parade rest, with a smirk.

The ‘projector’ for lack of better term, flashed a strobe type light into faces of the women standing in the line. The device pivoted side to side back and forth illuminating each woman’s face, and her expressions successively went blank, completely blank.

Once all the women held very blank expressions, the Amazon bellowed into the bullhorn”:

Amazon: “Ten-hut!” This resulted in each woman in line snapping to a rigid attention stance, simultaneously.

The Amazon then went on a tirade about how ‘inferior the women in the line were, and they were barely fit to be part of the organization and had to show their true dedication, etc,etc. It was filled with rhetoric and called for their complete submission, and such.’

Narrator: “I quietly watched, fascinated, as this seemed like a bad EST meeting, but it was far more insidious.

The long curtain opened to reveal what had to be at least 60-75 angry faced women waiting. Why they didn’t kick me out I have no idea, maybe it was to give me spank bank material.

I counted at least 10 lines of at least six-seven intense looking women of various ilk’s. It may have been more, but it was hard to count as they began walking purposely forward toward the 10 women standing at attention, as if they were on a mission.”

The Amazon bellowed: “kneel before your betters, to apologize and make amends”

(as well as some unflattering names for the 10 which I shan’t repeat).

Narrator: “I was shocked to see such swift, uniform compliance.

The kneeling women were approached, and shoes were then kicked off, or stepped out of by the angry, intense women in line.

The women kneeling had to confess apologies and then deeply kiss, and then lick the feet of every woman in front of them. It was dizzying, especially for a guy who gets off on girl/girl submission fantasies…

I was doubly shocked that my friend’s middle of the road, staid, suburban wife was in such a politically volatile group, let alone so enthusiastically kinky.

She went to town doing as instructed, as I lost count, as the parade of barefoot women moved to the next person in line until each kneeling woman had apologized and paid homage to every single woman who had been behind the curtain.

I thought, ‘Well that was weird as hell, but I guess we are done.” We were far from it.”

The Amazon bellowed again and the kneeling women clasped their hands behind their backs and they uniformly raised their heads open mouthed as the women in line approached them again. Each woman previously behind the curtain woman held the respective kneeling woman’s face and she deftly spit into her mouth, and uttered something I didn’t hear.

Meanwhile the Amazon spoke:

Amazon: “You are all receiving and swallowing, extra cellular fluid produced and secreted by the salivary glands of your betters, your superiors, in life and more.

It’s 98% water plus some electrolytes, (sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, bicarbonate, phosphate and iodine) white blood cells, epithelial cells (from which DNA can be extracted), some enzymes (such as amylase and lipase), antimicrobial (germ fighting) agents such as secretory IgA, and lysozymes, it’s also a symbolic expression of your complete submission.” She paced and continued. You may thank these lovely women for boosting your immune system and improving your DNA by proxy. each one of them is now a part of you.”

She continued.

“Trust me getting this much elite DNA from your superiors will not only improve you on a cellular level, maybe.. it may actually ‘civilize’ you. Once everyone is done, you’ll receive this weekend’s work assignment.”

Narrator: “Shocked. I was shocked and ashamed… at the level of my erection.

I mean, I admit, I have watched as many spit fetish videos as the next guy, but they are usually out of Japan, but damn that was hot, and inclusive…so there’s that.

Squeaky clean house wives and tough hot chicks with tattoos owning them, and the suburban housewives thanking them!

Once the event concluded and my friend’s wife then walked over to me, her little belly slightly distended from so much fluid, her voice was now raspy and she asked me to drive her home so she could shower off and then change clothing before I drove her to her assignment. Oddly when the ritual ended she seemed lucid, and herself again, as if nothing had just happened.

I admit, after all, that it seemed weirder and weirder.

I drove her home, and the entire ride she said her ‘lil tummy was full’, and that she wanted a soda, a wild cherry pepsi, in the cutest way, with almost a juvenile affectation.

So we stopped and I got her a soda. Once we got her home, she showered quickly, put her hair back into a ponytail with gel, and grabbed an overnight bag. She was now in short shorts and a ½ tank top, and oddly…patent leather pumps. Her skin shone with baby oil.

And god knows where, she somehow found lip gloss.

I took her to an address across town, and looked at the location a 2nd time, as it seemed a tad sketchy. I asked if I should follow her in, she said only to the door, as she knew ‘the boss’.

When we arrived, I recognized the woman who answered the door from the line behind the curtain at the ‘meeting’. She seemed a little rough around the edges, and she had some amateur tattoos. I could hear voices in the background and got a glimpse of two young men, at most 18, engaging in horseplay.

The apartment from what little I could see… was still disheveled from New Years Eve, as decorations, pizza boxes, etc were everywhere. It was mid January.”

Loren spoke

Loren: “Ok”, Loren said,

Narrator: “She gave me a quick hug, then said nonchalantly:

Loren: “pick me up Sunday around 3:00pm”.

Narrator: “That was two full days I thought. Narrator: “Er, ok”, that’s the whole weekend in an apartment that reeked of Doritos and sweat, but… whatever.”

The minute I left:

The woman who lived in the apartment turned to my friend’s wife and handed her a large trash bag, then she took a drag off a cigarette.

Woman: “Start in the living room, and clean up all this New Year’s shit, the pizza boxes, and all that.”

She waved her hand around.

Woman: “The vacuum is in the closet. The mop for the kitchen is in that closet too. These floors need to be scrubbed, on hands and knees. When you’re done, both my sons have a week or two of laundry for you to do, and their room.. it’s a pigsty. Clean it up, make the beds, then you can get to MY laundry. I like a ton of fabric softener, and use 2 dryer sheets for mine, too. You can open a window and air this mofo out. I got febreeze over there.” She pointed.

Narrator: The friend’s wife got to work, and turned some neighborhood heads as she made several trips to the dumpster emerging with bag after bag of trash, then dutifully returning.

It was pretty late when she got the place looking ship shape.

The apartment occupant and her sons were now smoking pot, and the sons kept admiring their temporary maid’s form. They liked her legs and ‘that ass.’

The two son’s whispered in their mom’s ear.

She looked reticent until she finally relented.

Woman: “Ok, but remember the rules, and use the device 1st.”

Son #1 “Ok ok, damn, does the ‘device’ have batteries?”

Woman: “Of course, fresh ones, and remember the rules, you’re both over 18 now, so act like men, strap on a condom, if you’re having vaginal intercourse.”.

Narrator: “They both gave a groan. Then they got off the couch.

The son with the device got the attention of the woman cleaning, who was now folding their laundry.”

Son#1: “Hey, did you already get all my clothes and shit off my bed… then make the bed?”

Loren: “Yes sir, that bed is made.”

Narrator: “Son #1 then turned on what appeared to be a mag flashlight but with a super intense strobe and aimed the strobe right into Loren’s eyes. Her expression went immediately blank.”

Narrator: “The son jumped up and down with glee, seeing Loren’s reaction.

Son#1—“Hell yeah, that’s what I am talking about.

Narrator: He spoke to Loren with authority:

Son #1: You are horny as shit about now, but for giving us head and taking it from behind. You are totally turned on that you get to service such outstanding young men. Oh, and you don’t spit, you swallow, you need the protein and the DNA, you like, crave it, you need it! Besides,I can’t get your ass preggers. Got it?”

Narrator: “He then commanded her to awake and Loren blinked awake then smiled at him and walked seductively into the bedroom, seeming fully lucid, and she quickly began stripping..

Son #2: “Just leave those pumps on, ok.”

Loren: “Yes sir, whatever pleases you sir..”

Narrator: “Loren stood in nothing but patent leather pumps, baby oil and lip gloss. Her body was tight and fit, tan and lithe.”

Son #1—“Now get on all fours and face that poster, your face at the foot end of my bed ”

Loren: ‘yes sir’.

Narrator: “Both young men merely unzipped and remained dressed.

Now on all fours, Loren positioned herself on the bed and was fully compliant, if not seemingly horny as she took one young man from behind, her eyes growing wide as saucers gasping. She took him inside her with ease, while she performed enthusiastic fellatio on the other, who stood at the foot of the bed, flexing as Loren intensely swallowed his protein and DNA delivery, sucking with the efficacy of a Hoover.

Loren: “Thank you sir, will you switch now?”

Narrator: “Then using a wet wipe, the son from behind quickly cleaned himself up, and then he moved up to the foot end of the bed, hi-fiving his brother.

Narrator: “Both young men slapped Loren with their members to reactivate their erections”.

Narrator: “This time the ejaculation took a little longer as it was his 2nd load, and the son behind took a little longer as it was his second as well. As they slapped Loren’s ass, and uttered some expletives, Loren didn’t seem to mind, as it meant longer suck time and more time getting plowed from behind, simultaneously, from two guys half her age.

Loren was almost into a gag reflex a couple times as it was difficult for the son in front to finally have his second ejaculation, and Loren was striving for it so intensely. Moaning while working to give him release. Fially it seemed to be ready to happen.

Once both had ejaculated the 2nd time, the son with the device picked it up and aimed it again. Loren was deeply in trance as he spoke to her, implanting more post hypnotic commands.”

Son #1: “You gonna dream about that and you’re gonna want it again, so plan on next week. Hot Damn I felt that in my toes.”

She answered.

Loren: “Yes sir thank you sir. I am glad you were able to cum.”

Narrator: “She was instructed to awake and then clean the entire kitchen, scrub the stove, and do all the dishes and scrub the sink. Once all that was done, it was getting close to dawn, but the apartment was now spotless.

Loren was offered to either sleep on the sofa, or she could sleep between the sons. She chose the 2nd option, per her pre programmed instructions. Loren was an excellent bed warmer for the 2 young men. In the middle of the night one son awoke, quite horny and used the device again, and gave Loren another load to swallow. The other son awoke and returned to plowing her from behind.

Upon waking, she was ordered to make breakfast for the sons and their mother, and then she watched the mom and her sons eat while kneeling. Loren’s breakfast was licking pancake syrup off the feet of the Mom, then washing her feet in submission, while apologizing for her ‘privilege’, and begging to be allowed to return again, so she may have the honor of cleaning the apartment, and servicing the two fine young men again, and any of their friends.

That morning the attractive woman in short shorts and a half tank top hand washed and waxed the mom’s Kia, and carefully wiped the interior down, while neighbors wolf whistled at her. Loren ignored them, she was too hot thinking about whose ass sat in the seat, and whose feet pushed those pedals. Loren was wet by the time she went back upstairs and knelt before the mom again who was watching tv. Loren removed the mom’s crocs and worshipped her feet hungrily, then went down on the mom.

The 2 sons noticed Loren’s arousal, and had one more go with her, and left the woman with a full tummy once again. So Loren basically had breakfast and lunch…

I picked her up at 3:00.”

Narrator: “So, I know you brought an overnight bag, but…. you’re dressed the same.”

Loren: “I only switched from pumps to keds, I can’t parade around in pumps all day. Plus, washing a car in pumps was killer, I had to change my shoes. I’ll shower at home.”

Narrator: “As I drove her home she was very quiet, only requesting a cherry pepsi soda once again. I asked if she wanted lunch but she said she was still ‘full.” Then at a stop sign she reached behind the seat and she retrieved a round donut pillow, then she slid it underneath her.”

Loren: “I am so glad I invested in this pillow, these ‘advancement meetings” leave me with my ass hurting, and I have no appetite for the rest of the day.”

She paused.

Loren: “ I have to admit, I have lost almost 10lbs, and my abs are coming back, and lately my dreams have been pretty erotic. I think I will take this horniness out on hubby when he gets home. She smiled, but then winced when I hit a bump in the road, then her expression flattened.”

To be continued.