The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note:

Welcome to the next chapter of this story. Demands on my time have not given much opportunity to write. But there is much to this story that keeps floating around my brain. I do appreciate those of you who have shared with me your thoughts and feedback. I am not a pro writer and not spending a lot of time on the editing, so this isn’t perfect. But, like all good artists I love to hear your thoughts on the story. You can send them to

This is a work of erotic fiction. All people and events are figments of my imagination that I have captured and for your enjoyment. All rights reserved. You may not post this anywhere without written permission from the author.

We pick up the story on day two of May Faire, after a busy morning, Lord Wolf is preparing for the next contest of the Knight’s Challenge. (If you haven’t read the previous chapters in a while, I suggest you go back are reread the previous sections to bring you back up to speed.)

Lord Wolf: Chapter 36 — Clues & Dames

Dressed and ready for the next challenge, I stepped out of my tent with my young squire Billy, focused on listening to him expound on the details the next event. A blonde woman carrying a large load of folders and papers came walking quickly around the corner of my tent. She was mumbling something to herself as she tried to contain the papers in a folder that was working their way loose. Just as she was about to cross our path right at the edge of the guy lines, her foot caught the guideline peg causing her to launch forward. The everything when flying as she fell forward. For me, time seemed to slow down again. It was like I was watching her trip and fall in slow motion. My brain rapidly processed what playing out before me. I saw that she was going to land on the next peg and that would likely impale her. Her scream was loud but sounded like it was come from far away. Like you knew she was screaming loudly, but the volume that came through was turned down significantly.

Without thinking, I knelt forward and reached out to catch her before she hit the ground. The woman twisted a bit in the air trying to retain possession of the papers grasping at them and failing miserably. She landed in my arms as I knelt down on one knee, and then pulled her into my chest to maintain control of her body and prevent her from flailing away. As I pulled, I rolled her so when she came to a stop, she was face up staring wide eyed into my handsome smiling face. Time came back to normal as the papers floated down around them. Billy was just standing a step behind with his mouth hanging open.

“Are you ok, miss?” I asked; not letting go of her.

It took her a few seconds to respond. She was lost in my eyes, and I could see the magic happening in hers. It took her a bit to find her voice again.

“Um, I, uh. I think so, Sir.” She replied meekly.

I gently lifted her to her feet as I stood up. Hanging onto her as she struggled to settle on her feet. She looked around at all the papers, turned, burying her face in my chest and just started sobbing . Billy had already begun to pick them up and several other of the squires that were in the area had rushed over to help. She kept mumbling through the sobs and the only thing I could make was “It’s over. I going to get fired for sure!”

I guided the sobbing woman towards the beer tent. I wanted to get her to sit down and process the shock of the incident. We sat down at one of the tables that had been put up outside the ale house on the interior aisle that was more for the staff and prep work than for customers. I got her seated and sat beside her with my arm around her. She had her face buried in her hands.

“It’s alright. Everything will work out just fine.” I said trying to reassure her.

I looked her over assessing her. She had unkempt blonde hair that fell to barely hide her tits. It looked like straw and uncared for. She was wearing a white blouse with some tiny navy polka dots and a black sweater. She was in a dark skirt and flats that looked pretty worn. She appeared both mousy and frumpy. Definitely not the bombshell maidens he had been rescuing so far. But from the fall, Brian had felt some rather plump tits, but she seemed to want to appear as plain and unattractive as possible.

One of the twins came out with a beer and a glass of wine. She set them on the table and then she moved over towards the edge of my tent and bent down. She came back and knelt down before the woman.

“Are these yours?” The twin asked holding out a pair of glasses to the woman. I could tell they were pretty thick.

That seemed to snap the woman out of her despair. She took them and put them on thanking the twin for her help.

The woman turned to me and said “I so sorry for making such a fuss. My name is Samantha and I am just a mess right now. You see, I work for a lawyer who is a demanding bitch. We had just met with the King, oops . . . A client (wink) to review the paperwork for a big deal. There were several unexpected changes that need to be made and I was rushing back to the office to complete them when I . . . well, I fell into your arms.

Now, it seems I get to spend all night reassembling the papers back into order and make the required changes. It does seem odd though.” She paused, lost in her thought.

I was a bit surprised in the sudden change in behavior. Samantha had gone from fright to shock to despair, to resigned calm in a matter of about 2 minutes. Trying to fit all the pieces together and needing more information I asked, “What’s odd?”

“What? Oh. Two of the changes dramatically affect the possibilities of the agreement. I think they are being done without all the parties involved being aware of them. It wouldn’t surprise me they are trying to slip something passed the other parties involved for their own benefit.”

The other twin brought out with a BBQ sandwich and some chips to the table and then the pair of twins slipped back into the tent. The woman turned and started inhaling the food and knocking back the wine.

“Oh my.” She said in between bites. “I don’t I have eaten since lunch yesterday.” As she quickly devoured the food.

I asked, “What’s the agreement about?”

“I can’t talk about it. Attorney client privilege and all.” She said.

“Tell me about it.” I ordered.

She paused a second then began speaking. “Well, as most people know, the Faire hasn’t been making money over the past several years. The non-profit that runs it also owns this land and the large Wood beyond it. The county has recently restructured the property tax code a few years ago and now the Faire has a large outstanding tax bill that it can’t possibly pay.

The deal is about transferring the Wood to a development company while leasing the meadow back to the Faire so they can keep holding it each year. The board members finally voted this afternoon to proceed with the sale. It looks like win-win but the changes I have been asked to make will shift the timeline significantly in favor of the development company and allow them to cut down the majority of Wood to build a large golf course with lots of high end housing. The original agreement was for the Wood to remain untouched for 10 years with an option to buy back the Wood prior to any work being done.

I am supposed to remove the zero and alter the wording on the option so its nearly impossible for it to redeemed. There is also a minor wording change that shrinks the size of the land that is supposed be left for the Faire to use. I know there is a lot of money behind this deal, and they are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. Supposedly the deal has been agreed upon and the final papers are to be signed tomorrow.”

The boys had gathered everything up and bought the mess over to the table to try to straighten it so that it could at least be contained once again. I pulled out one of the papers that had a map of the land on it. I studied it realizing the impact of the “minor” changes would be significant and very profitable.

“Sir, I know I need to reward you for your good deeds, but if you don’t mind waiting till later on, I would appreciate it. Most likely my boss is blowing a gasket and I am likely to get fired for this fiasco. I really should get going.”

“No problem, Samantha.” Lord Wolf replied.

“Here is my card. Text me your number and when you want me to reward you sir.” She paused again and then turned to pick up the pile. “You know, I haven’t felt this calm and relaxed in years. Normally I am running around like a scared mouse trying to please my ungrateful tyrannical boss. Afraid of making a mistake and getting yelled out. But now, I feel like everything is going to work out just fine.” She smiled, kissed me on the cheek and left.

“Wait!” I commanded.

She turned and looked at me. I motioned her back over and she complied. When she got close, I reached out and grabbed her right calf. I pulled it and brought her foot up between my legs onto the bench.

As I tied her shoe, I stated, “We don’t want you have any more spills.” Then I ran my hand up her leg slowly up her leg under her skirt high up on her thigh. “I look forward to when we have a chance to see each other again.” I reached out and pulled her face down to mine and gave her a proper kiss. She looked a little dazed as she took her leave.

I folded the map paper several times and put it in my pocket. Several pieces of the puzzle had been put into place. There was much more to this chess game after all. But before I could go too far down the rabbit hole, Billy informed him it was time for next challenge.