The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: Dont read this if pornography is illegal to people of your age or in the place you live.

The actions of the men in this story are

  • impossible
  • improbable
  • illegal
  • immoral
  • unethical
  • bad manners
  • and downright inconsiderate.

Dont try them yourself.

LOOSE CIRCUIT

by Henri Ticket

Everything was fine at her job. She got her work done and the boss made it clear he was hoping she would ask for a permanent transfer to this office. So everything was just fine at work.

Except when she thought about home. That was when the headaches and confusion started. Home was a nightmare.

Nightmares yes. There were nightmares every night. Flashing blue lights. Electric circuits sparking. And voices.

Voices. She knew whose voices they were. Why was it that sometimes she could not understand them and other times they were so clear they stayed in her head even in dreams?

Emma... Bend over and grab your ankles.

And that wasnt even the worst part.

It had all started when she moved into the rented house. When she moved halfway across the country for a six month assignment there was no point in moving her furniture so she had grabbed the first house she found in the paper under FURNISHED RENTALS.

At first it seemed okay. The landlord was a greasy little man named Bane. He had leering eyes but she had beaten him down over the rent and made him put some improvements in the lease so she felt pretty good about that. “Okay Miss Thorn. Well do it your way” he had said in that smarmy voice.”

Emma... Tell me what the doggie says.

Two days after she moved in the doorbell rang. Outside she found one of the fattest men she had ever seen in her life. He had a cardboard carton in one hand and a tool box in the other.

“Miss Thorn?”

“Ms Thorn. Yes?”

“I’m Jack Fortuna. The handy man.”

Emma frowned. “What handy man?”

“I take care of all Mr Banes buildings.” He raised the cardboard box. “Im here with the smoke detector for your bedroom. I can put it up now.”

“Now wait a minute. Theres some mistake.”

“Didn’t you ask for a smoke detector?”

“Yes. But I told Bane I’d put it up myself.”

The fat man shook his head. “I do all electric work in his houses. Its in your lease.” All in that nasty raspy voice.

Emma... Open wide.

She vaguely remembered something in the lease about Bane being able to select workmen. But surely that didn’t apply to something as trivial as a smoke detector?

“Wait right here” she said. She went to the study to find her copy of the lease. Sure enough it seemed to say that Bane could decide who did all electrical work on the house. That was stupid. As if she didn’t know how to change a light switch for gods sake!

She came back into the front hall but Fortuna was gone. Then she heard a noise from the bedroom.

He was standing on her bed on her silk coverlet with his dirty shoes. He was reaching up to the ceiling with his fat hairy stomach bulging out from under his T shirt.

“What are you doing up there?”

“Putting in your smoke detector.” He didn’t bother to look down.

“I can see that. Get off my bed for Christs sake. I’ll find you a chair or something.” She went off to find one.

Fortuna stepped over to the chair with a polite thanks. Emma yanked the cover off the bed and tossed it onto the floor. Once he was gone she would throw it in the laundry basket. She picked up the cardboard carton the smoke detector had come in.

“Lecontrol? I never heard of this company. Are they any good?”

“The best. Mr Bane insists. There, Im done.” He stepped off the chair onto the floor.

Emma looked up at the device. It was bigger than any smoke detector she had seen, about the size of a candy box. She started to climb up onto the chair for a look, but the handy man waved a pudgy finger at her. “Dont touch it for 48 hours. It has to get acclimatized to the room.”

“Acclimatized? Thats ridiculous.”

“Read the instructions. You fiddle with it before 48 hours and your likely to have false alarms all the time. I’ll have to come back and fix it.”

“Well. We dont want that” said Emma. “Ill see you out.”

She didnt sleep well that night. That was not unusual—it was a new place after all. But she had slept better the night before. The bed was okay, very nice mattress really.

But she had nightmares she couldnt remember. Vague images of being chased down a blue hallway. Flashing blue lights.

Emma... You better use more vaseline or youll be walking like a cowboy.

When she went to the kitchen that morning and reached over to start the coffee machine she felt the strangest feeling. A shudder or somethng. But she shrugged it off and it went away.

The landlord called that night. “This is Bane. Every thing ok, Miss Thorn?”

“Thats Ms Thorn. Things are fine. Your handy man installed my smoke detector. Whats this about him being the only one who can fix things in my house?”

“Hes the best Ms Thorn. Trust me.”

That night the dreams were worse. More flashing blue lights, more nightmares. Then in the morning when she went into the bathroom to take a shower she got a shock turning on the light.

“Dammit!” She sucked her finger.

Some electrician. She would have to call Bane as soon as she got dressed. She didnt want to take chances so she left the light on in the bathroom.

“Looks like a loose circuit” Mr Fortuna said that evening. “Well fix it in no time.” He unscrewed the light panel and Emma shuddered. She used to do that sort of thing herself but somehow after the shock it seemed too dangerous. All those wires. All that equipment.

Emma... Smile for the camera.

The next day plugging in her hair dryer seemed like too much of a risk. She went to work with wet hair.

And every day it got worse.

“Mr Bane? This is Ms Thorn. Would you send over Mr Fortuna please. The refrigerator is making funny noises.”

“Oh come on. Hes been over there almost every day this week. All refriegrators make noise. Get used to it.”

“Wait.” Her heart was pounding. She couldnt let him cut off the only help she could get. The house was full of wiring and circuits and things she didnt understand. It terrified her.

And that wasn’t the worst of it.

Emma... Do you want a spanking? Then get down and beg me for it.

“Send him one more time. Please.”

“Okay but this has gotta stop” he snarled. That snarl she would get used to in the months to come.

Emma... look at these boots I found in the back of your closet. And you told me I had seen all your sexy stuff. Lace em up tight. Thats right. Now go sit in the closet where I found em and think about what should happen to a bad girl who lies to her landlord

Mr Fortuna assured her the fridge noise was normal. Emma started breathing again. “Gotta warn you Ms Thorn. Mr Bane doesn’t like me coming over here all the time.”

“Look.” She smiled at the handyman. “Why don’t you give me your phone number so I don’t have to bother Mr Bane anymore?”

“Can’t do that. All calls have to come through him.”

“I could pay you.”

The fat man shook his head. “Not enough to replace this job if her fires me. Sorry. This house is basically safe. She’s got a couple of loose jimjims...”

And he faded away into jargon that made no sense to her. Gibberish. She was an intelligent woman. Why couldn’t she follow when he started talking about electricity?

Emma... Lick it clean.

“But I need your help” she said. Her heart was pounding. Every hum in the house and every flicker of a light set her into a panic. She knew she couldn’t keep living here if Mr Fortuna wouldnt come over anymore. “If money wont do it is there something else I can give you?”

“Like what?”

She shrugged. “I dont know. You tell me.”

Fortuna looked thoughtful. “My wife died two years ago. That’s something I miss.”

Emma couldnt believe he meant what he was saying. “Are you suggesting I should have sex with you so youll fix my electricity?”

The fat man shrugged. “Hey. You asked.” He closed his tool case. “Im sure youll be fine.”

The memory of the shock and the flash of blue light ran through her head. She had to do something! “Look how about if I... gratify you manually?”

Emma... Squeeze it just like this. Thats the girl.

He frowned. “What does that mean?”

Emma squirmed. “I mean masterbate you.”

“You mean jerk me off?”

“Thats another word for it.”

“Well thats the one I understand.” He pulled out a business card. “Theres my phone number. I guess you can give me a call.”

Emma... Tell me where you want it.

Two days later she called Bane and tried to convince him to send his handyman. When he refused she took a deep breath and called the number on the business card.

“This is Emma Thorn. Two of my bulbs have burned out.”

“Sounds like you can take care of that yourself. But if you want my help call Mr Bane.”

“He refused.”

“Then I guess your out of luck Ms Thorn.”

Emma took a deep breath. “Mr Fortuna. I want to jerk you off.”

She heard the fat man chuckle. “I will be right over.”

Emma... Run a bath. Were gonna play periscope.

She had never done it that way. When she had a mans cock in her hand it had always been a part of foreplay. How do you do it when it is all your doing?

First she tried sitting in a chair facing him, but that was too uncomfortable. Especially with his fat stomach hanging over everything.

Finally she found that if he slumped back in his seat and she knelt between his legs she could do what needed to be done. When he finished she ran to the kitchen to wash her hands. And that wasnt the worst part.

He zipped up and followed. “Next time youll have to ask me to fuck your tits. Just so you know.”

Emma... Dont panic. Im sure the handcuff key is here somewhere.

And so next time she didnt bother calling Bane. “Mr Fortuna. This is Ms Thorn. I want you to come over and fuck my tits.”

“Wear something nice” he said.

She found a red negligee in a drawer. It was a gift from Ted. He was the boyfriend she had broken up with a month or two before she moved out here. Emma wondered now why she had ever wanted to sleep with Ted. He didn’t know ANYTHING about electricity.

The next time she had to ask Mr Fortuna to let her suck his cock. And so on.

Emma... Dont forget my balls.

But that wasnt the worst part. She became aware of the worst part one evening near the end of her second month in the house. Emma Thorn was lying on her back on the cold porcelain of the little table in the kitchen. She was naked except for the ridiculous white stockings Mr Fortuna had told her to buy. And the black shoes with four inch heels. They were his idea too.

Mr Fortuna was standing with his pants around his ankles. Emma had her feet up by his neck because she was trying to keep her legs out of the way of his bulging stomach as he pounded his cock into her. She was holding onto the sides of the table with both hands to keep from being knocked right off by his thrusts.

One of her heels almost caught him in the face. He swore and grabbed at her foot, breaking the strap on the shoe. He threw it on the floor. Two hundred dollar shoes she had only worn once. Dammit.

And that was when Mr Bane walked in. “Well well. So this is why I can never reach you in the evenings.”

The handyman backed out and away from Emma. “Mr Bane! I can explain.”

“I just bet you can.”

“Its my fault” said Emma. She was climbing off the table. “No. Really its your fault. You wouldnt send him to fix the dammed house so I did what I had to to make him come.”

“Looks like you make him come a lot” said Bane with a smirk.

Mr Fortuna had his pants up now. Emma was trying to stand on one bare foot and one four inch heel. It made her hop around to keep her balance and she could see that both men were enjoying the view.

And even THAT wasnt the worst part.

“What a little phony you are” said Bane.

Emma blinked. She couldnt imagine why he would say such a thing. “Me?”

Emma... Now watch her technique. I know shes a famous porno star and your just a dumb slut but I think you can learn how to do that if you work at it.

Bane nodded. “Do you know whats wrong with you?”

No. She almost answered out loud. No. I dont know and I wish like hell someone would tell me. Because this is becoming unbearable.

“The trouble with you” said Bane “is that you are a successful business woman with a big career but inside you really want to belong to some man. Every success at work just makes you feel worse about yourself cause it puts you farther from what you really want to be.”

Bane shook his head. “For gods sake. You pretend your too helpless to change a lightbulb. All so you can get fatso here to come screw you and pretend you didnt want it.”

“Thats not true” said Emma but she wasnt sure that it might not be. She had managed to get her other shoe off and tossed it to the floor.

“No?” said Bane. “Let’s see if I can prove it.”

And here came the worst part.

“Take a look at tubby there.” He pointed at Fortuna. “Do you find him attractive?”

“No.” said Emma. “Not at all.” It felt good to admit that.

“Uh huh. And do you come?”

She blinked. “What?”

“When this fat load of garbage sticks his prick in you do you have an orgasm? The truth now.”

Emma felt herself going red with shame. But for some reason she had to tell the truth. “Yes. I do come.”

“Every time?”

“Every time he sticks- every time we have intercourse. And some other times.”

“Like when he fucks your mouth. Or your tits.”

Emma... Did I give you permission to come? Your gonna have to be punished for that.

“Yes.” She was shaking with embarrassment. “Usually.”

“So what does that mean? That you come when a man you dont find attractive fucks you?”

“That I—I like the fucking.”

“Specifically you get off on screwing a tubby blimp BECAUSE it is humiliating.”

Some part of her said that wasnt true. That she hated having sex with a creep to get him to fix her lights. But how else could she explain the orgasms? Emma was shaking. How could it be that she had this desire in her and had never known it?

“Well. The party is over now” said Bane. “No more house calls for you.”

“Wait a minute” said Emma. She was desparate. “How about if I take care of you too?”

Bane raised his eyebrows. “You mean fuck both of us?”

“If its the only way to get my house taken care of I guess Ill have to.”

Emma. Tell me how much you want it.

Bane looked at Fortuna. “What do you say? Is Emma any good?”

The handyman shrugged. “Not a lot of skill but Emma is motivated. Sort of a fast learner.”

Emma hated this. They were talking about her as if she wasnt even there. As if her feelings didnt matter at all.

Bane grinned. “Its hard to remember not to say she.” And the next few sentences were gibberish that meant nothing to her at all.

“Be careful. You say she and she doesnt understand anything you say until you mention her name again.

“I can tell. Look at her face. I can’t believe how well that gadget works.”

“I told you it would. It costs a lot but its worth it. You can have a fuck toy in every house you own.”

“Have to buy some more property. Hey there. Emma? You listening?”

And suddenly they were speaking English again. “Yes?”

“Come over here.”

She walked over to him. She was shivering and not just because she was naked and cold. Emma stopped a foot away and looked up at him.

Bane smiled. “Kiss me.”

Fortuna had never asked her for that. His cock had been in her mouth but his lips had never touched hers. In some ways this seemed worse.

She closed her eyes and complied. He tasted like tobacco and bad breath.

Emma... Use your tongue. You know how.

“Not bad. Go back to Mr Fortuna.”

She did so.

“I want to try you out. See if your worth the trouble you want to put me through. Get up on the table.”

Emma boosted one hip onto the cold surface.

“Uh uh. Tits down this time.”

Obediently Emma lay face down on the little table. The cold surface made her nipples swell. Her bare feet were still on the floor and her head stretched almost to the other side of the table where Bane stood.

“Not a bad picture” said the landlord. “Jack. Give her a boost.”

Fortuna slipped his hands under Emmas hips and lifted her off the table. Then he pushed his crotch against her ass which shoved her forward. Now her chin was off the edge of the table and her feet didn’t reach the ground. She was as helpless as a roast pig on a platter. She tried to put her hands on the table to push herself up.

“No” said Bane. He touched her head. “Lie still. Let the fat man find his place.”

Not knowing why she did it Emma lay still. Fortuna pushed her legs further apart and dropped his trousers. Soon his cock was deep inside her again. But he didn’t start pumping.

“Very nice” said Bane. He grabbed a handful of Emmas hair and pulled her head gently back. “Open wide.”

Emma was a highly paid executive. Emma didn’t have to put up with this crap. She could tell both of these fools to go to hell.

Emma opened her mouth wide. Bane tilted her head to the left to match the tilt of his cock.

He grinned at his handyman. “Watch me plug this in.”

END