The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Looking for Changes

Synopsis: When a girl becomes a woman in this family, all hell breaks loose.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Helen was worried even after speaking again to her mom. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her chest was flat. She looked at her mom’s reflection.

“It’ll happen soon, honey,” Claire assured her daughter from the bathroom doorway.

Helen had asked if she should go see a doctor, but her mom assured her things were fine.

But there was very obvious differences in her body to the other girls. They’d all gone through puberty four, even five years ago.

Now, a senior in High School Helen should have had her first mens by now…

Suddenly she felt a pain growing in her abdomen. Her eyes widened.

“Mom?”

“Oh, my God!” Claire smiled “It’s happening… It’s happening now!”

“What the fuck is this?” Helen cried, doubling over as the pain grew in intensity tenfold.

“Oh, baby!” Claire grinned.

“Mom.. please… what?”

“The changes!” Claire smiled “They’re…”

“Oh, God.. it hurts! Momma!” Helen cried.

“What’s going on?” Bruce called as he came to the bathroom. He’d heard his daughter’s cry from downstairs.

“Nothing baby!” Claire smiled.

“Helen?” he called past his wife seeing her squirming in pain.

“Oh, dad!” Helen cried “Please… it… it hurts so bad!”

“Oh, my God, Claire!” Bruce said trying to get past his wife

“Don’t interfere!” Claire said blocking his way.

“Dad… please… call 911!” Helen begged.

“What’s happ….?” Bruce called and then there was a loud thud…

Claire dragged Bruce away.

“Please… mom!” Helen cried again as she squirmed on the floor, writhing in pain. She had no idea what had happened to her dad.

Claire came back. Helen was on her back on the tiles.

Claire bent down and started to pull her daughter’s jeans off…

“Mom?”

“This will help…,” she smiled, almost whistling as she worked. Next she drew Helen’s panties from her.

“Mom!”, she gasped.

Her back arched and her spine cracked. Suddenly a froth spurted out of her mouth.

More and more foam. Her mom rubbed it over her, spreading it around.

Helen couldn’t speak now, she could only regurgitate more and more foam.

“That’s it baby,” Claire smiled.

Quickly the foam dried and hardened.

Helen was encased in a cocoon.

She twitched about but did little to try and force her way out of her encasing.

Claire went to check on her husband.

He was seated, naked on the bed. His arms outstretched on either side, his wrists encased in a similar white material to that which now encompassed Claire.

And there was more covering Bruce’s mouth.

He thrashed about but could not break away from these bindings that Claire had vomited up onto him.

“Nnn-nn-nnnn-nnnn,” he cried in muffled tones.

Claire checked him to make sure he was bound securely and then she returned to their daughter.

Now Helen began to move more. Claire’s eyes widened.

“Come, baby!” she urged… but she would not help Helen the next stage. This was something her daughter would have to do herself.

Helen began to claw at the walls of her capsule. She began to shred through it. She was letting out a deep, guttural sound.

“That’s it honey!” Claire encouraged… but she would not help her daughter free from her maturation cocoon.

Finally Helen burst out. She snarled. She was taller, more buff, her breasts were now 42D. She had a thick matt of hair between her legs, and some tufts under her arms. She breathed in deep.

“Welcome,” Claire said and she kissed her daughter full on the lips…

“I… I need…”

“Cock?”

“Yesssssss!” Helen growled.

“Find it…,” Claire said, stepping back.

Helen looked at her mom surprised. “Find it, honey” Claire said.

Helen sniffed the air.

She could smell… man…

She drooled and followed the scent.

“Dad?” she gasped when she saw him there, naked, bound.

“Nn-nn-nnn-nnnnnn” he moaned.

Helen looked at her mom.

“You need it…,” Claire said… “It… it compels you…”

“I.. but… but this is my dad…”

“The need to mate… it… it controls your mind now… you… you need to…”

“I…”

Helen looked back at her dad. He looked so inviting… that … that beautiful cock.

It took over her… her animal lust and she leapt 10ft across the room from a standing start.

She landed on the bed.

“I…. I need this sooooo bad!” she cried as she worked his shaft with her hand…

“Suck his cock,” Claire urged

“What?”

“Let me show you…,” Claire said getting onto the bed and pushing her daughter forward.

Helen spun around. Claire’s mouth opened and her tongue poked out, then the tip of her tongue opened and a narrow, long protrusion pushed out and she forced this into the eye of Bruce’s cock.

Bruce thrashed about in pain.

Claire’s enzymes injected into his cock, as she drew out of him he went rock hard.

Helen’s eyes lit up.

She spun back around facing her dad

“I need this so bad, dad,” she said as she slid onto his steeled shaft.

“Oh, yessssss!” she moaned as she took him into her virginal slit.

“Fuck him hard, baby,” Claire urged as she masturbated whilst she watched.

“I need his come. I NEED it!” Helen cried. And she never felt such a longing before.

“Yes honey!” Claire said. “You need to take his seed.”

“That’s it!” Helen thought. I need his come in me… to make me pregnant…

Helen rode her dad harder and faster.

“Please, Daddy!” she pleaded “Come in me!”

And then… the did. He closed his eyes and looked away in disgust as he felt his cock explode into his daughter’s sweet honey-pot.

“OH! Yesss! Yessss! Yessss!” Helen screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

She kept riding him trying to get all his sperm out of him and then finally she just pulled herself up off him.

“That….,” she began

“Was amazing?

“Yeah… I…. I never needed…”

“We’re driven by this need to mate… it overwhelms us… it’s part of our species…”

“Our species…?” Helen gasped

Suddenly she felt a pain in her abdomen.

“What’s?”

“You father’s seed has taken…,” Claire sighed “You’re pregnant!”

“I… I need…”

“Yes, honey…,” Claire embraced her daughter.

She understood.

They were so different from humans, despite outward similarities.

And this need to copulate, to increase their numbers… it was so compelling. There was nothing Helen could have done to stop it… even if she had desired to

She bent over a little and watched as her stomach swelled… And then she felt another pain…

“Come honey…,” Claire said and helped her daughter to the bathroom.

She instructed Helen to squat in the bath. Helen had complete faith in her mom and she followed her exactly.

“Bear down!” Claire insisted.

Helen did and she was amazed to feel it being forced out her birth canal….

And then, there it was… a soft, grey-green rubbery egg… the size of an ostrich egg.

“You rest here, baby…,” Claire said… “Mommy will go plant the egg…”

“I… I want to…I want to watch…”

“Very well..” Claire said.

Claire carried the egg arms-outstretched back to the bedroom.

“Look honey.. your baby!”

“Nn-nn-nnnn-nnnnph!” Bruce cried.

Claire twisted Bruce over, exposing his underside. She put the egg against his ass-cheeks and then, pushed it into him.

He squirmed in pain. His sphincter stretched as the egg was pushed up his backside… It was unbearable. He passed out.

Bruce woke about an hour later. He found he was able to get up out of bed. He couldn’t think for a moment what he had been doing there…

Claire was in the bathroom. He heard her. He went to the door. “What…? What happened?”

“Nothing dear…,” she smiled. She saw the small bulge in his abdomen.

“But…,”

“Get dressed, forget about it…,” she said.

“Yes, dear…,” he said.

She smiled. He was now compliant. A host for her daughter’s larvae, living inside his large intestine.

Helen gazed at her shapely, womanly figure in the bedroom mirror. She was naked.

Claire entered the room. “Your father’s up…,” she informed Helen.

“He… He doesn’t…?”

“No… he won’t remember any of it,” Claire clucked as she came up behind her daughter and embraced her.

“And…?” Helen began “Our child?”

“Your baby’s growing inside Bruce, all nice and snug,” she giggled as she kissed her daughter’s neck.

“When… ? I mean…? How long…?” Helen began.

“Your child will grow another three months before hatching…, and your father will be compliant the whole time… he… he won’t, he can’t do anything about it…”

“That’s…”

“It’s what happens… the same as when you were in his ass…”

“I was?”

“Yes, of course honey…all those years ago I laid you in his ass, and you grew inside of him… you almost tore him a new one coming out…”

“Oh?”

“In fact… I don’t think he’ll survive it this time…” Claire said, “He’s not as young as he used to be…”

“Oh, mommy!” Helen laughed…

“It took him a while to recover… he didn’t go to a doctors… he couldn’t… I stitched him up and well… he… all men… they just become so compliant… it’s how we make them…”

“And the sex…?”

“Yes… it compels us…”

“That… that was so amazing…,” Helen said.

“Yes… we just ‘loose’ it when the need to mate occurs…”

“Will… ? Will I…you know…?”

“You want to know if you will do it again?”

“Hm-mmm?”

“Probably not… maybe… maybe just one more time…”

“That’s it?”

“Yes, honey…,” she said “We only mate to procreate…”

“And sex?”

“We can do that… you and I, honey…,” Claire said as she turned her daughter around.

“You and I are going to have so much fun..,” Claire said

The End