The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look at the Screen

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

(with an obvious debt to Icebear’s Friend Zone series, but hopefully I’ve given my own take on the genre)

“Look at the screen, Judy.”

Well, duh, of course I was going to look at the screen. That’s what we were here for, a night of binge watching some streaming. So what else was I going to do?

“Are you looking at the screen?”

“Yes, Mark, I am looking at the screen.” God, my voice sounded flat even to me. Empty. Lifeless. That’s what Mark got for going on and on about the screen. Nerd. Still, I suppose I could understand it. He was probably just proud of his work. He’d said a week or so ago that he could make some adjustments to my television and the colours would be super better. Some weird acronym for the price of some other weird acronym. Tech isn’t my thing. It’s his. He’d been working on it ever since.

“How are you feeling?”

Sheesh? How was I feeling? Ready to start watching some shows, that’s how I was feeling. I normally wasn’t this impatient but this was taking so long. “Calm. Alert.” Just start them up already. “Entranced.”

Huh? Why did I say that? Well, I had to admit the images on my massive widescreen did look damn good. Mark obviously knew his stuff. So I suppose you could say they were entrancing. All sorts of bright colours and weird shapes and…

“That’s good.” I could hear the smile in Mark’s voice. I wasn’t looking at him. I was looking at the screen. “It’s amazing isn’t it? You want to watch it.”

Damn right I did. Actually, I wanted to watch a show, not this weird shit test pattern or whatever it was. But whatever, we were friends, so I’d humour him.

Mark and I had known each other for years. We’d gone to school together. Not that we’d really been friends then. I mean, he was a total nerd and I was well, me. Prom queen and prettiest girl in the school. Even if we had graduated seven years ago I’d like to think I’d kept my figure. I was sure I could still get into my cheerleader uniform. So Mark and I really hadn’t had a lot to do with each other in school. To be honest, I’d probably have forgotten about him if he hadn’t become famous. When one of your classmates ends up on the covers of magazines, it helps you remember them.

Right, now mister super nerd was going on about the screen again and how I wanted to watch it.

“Yes,” I said, my voice just as empty as it had been before. No surprise. Let’s start watching the shows already. “I want to watch the screen.”

“You’re entranced.”

“I am entranced.”

Whatever.

“You’ll answer my questions.”

If that’s what it took to get this testing of what he’d done over, sure. “I will answer your questions.”

“Judy, could you see us in a relationship?”

Huh. What a surprise. No offence, but I bet he wanked off to me in high school. Maybe he still did. Let’s be honest here, with my legs and long blonde hair, I bet a lot of the boys I went to school with did. Which was a bit icky to be honest, and not something I liked to think about.

“No Mark, I do not see us in a relationship.” Best thing to do was to let him down easy. We’d been down this road before.

“Yeah, I sort of guessed. Oh well, a relationship isn’t what I want. You’d probably want us to be exclusive and all that. Yeah, no.”

Damn right. I’m not into this open relationship shit. What do you think I am? Some sort of slut?

“But tell me why you wouldn’t be in a relationship with me.”

“You are not my type.” He most certainly wasn’t. Okay, he was kind of cute in that geeky nerd kind of way. But I liked someone a bit more physical. Outdoorsy, you know?

“Not your type,” Mark echoed. “So we’re just friends.”

“Yes Mark, we are friends.” Maybe I could have put a bit more emotion into that response. I mean, we were friends. Now, anyway. Like I said, I wouldn’t say we were friends in school. Which had meant it was a double surprise when he appeared at my desk not that long ago. You don’t expect your famous kind of sort of not really friend from school just to turn up at your desk one day. And then tell you he’d given up Silicon Valley and was now the head of IT at the law firm you worked at.

Yeah, I’m a lawyer. Beauty and brains. The genetic lottery obviously loved me.

Anyway, one day Mark had just turned up. After I got over my surprise it was obvious he was trying to chat me up. Which I let him down pretty quick about. Like I said, he’s not my type. I tried to be nice. No reason to be rude, right? Even if we weren’t friends. Not really.

But he kept coming around and saying hi. Explained how he had had enough of the high-flying tech world. Wasn’t giving him the time to do what he really wanted. He had enough money that he didn’t need to work a day in his life, but he didn’t want to be bored. So he’d taken the head of IT job at my firm. Imagine his surprise when he found out I worked there, right? Although something told me he wasn’t that surprised. Oh well. He even said he’d given my computer his personal attention. Which was nice of him, I suppose.

Didn’t mean I was dropping my panties for him.

But he’d won me around. At least to the level of being friends. Nothing more, okay? I remember staring at my screen at work one day and thinking, yeah, Mark is my friend. A really good friend. Bit of a surprise, but sometimes you just have to roll with it. I’d been getting all sorts of good ideas lately while looking at screens.

Like how it would be super cool to spend a few nights a week watching streaming with my new (and sorta old) friend Mark. It was cutting into my social life, but I was really starting to value our time together, you know?

“If you’d never want to be in a relationship with me, you’d probably never agree to have sex with me, right?”

Exactly. Friends. That’s it. “Yes Mark, I do not want to have sex with you.” What was with the twenty questions tonight? Geez. Well, friends could talk about stuff. I had no problem with that. Another thing I’d realised while sitting on front of one of my screens. Was it my computer or the widescreen? Oh, who cares? Mark was a really good friend. I could talk about anything with him.

Oh that’s right, I’d realised it a few days ago. When we were watching some new show on Netflix. Which we should be doing now.

The image on the screen was really pretty though.

“Do you only have sex when you are in a relationship?”

“No. I have had three one night stands and a thing with Ryan.” I like to think I have a healthy sex drive. Nothing outrageous, though. I’m no constantly in heat slut.

I sensed Mark straighten up. “Tell me about Ryan.”

Well, obviously this was interesting to him. What guy wouldn’t be interested in the sexual history of a pretty blonde lawyer? Men, geez, so predictable. “Ryan started as an intern at the firm at the same time as I did. We became friends. We were working on this brief. It was really stressful. One night it was just the two of us at the office and we did it.”

“Did it?’ Mark prompted.

Of course he’d want details. Guys. I ask you. Total pervs the lot of them. “He banged me on my desk.”

“On your back or your front?”

What did I tell you? Sheesh. If he wasn’t my friend. Anyway. “Both.” I wasn’t going to tell him everything. Mmmm. Ryan was a bit of a jerk, but he knew how to use his cock.

“I take it that wasn’t the only time you two, uh, banged?”

“No. It was not.” Would he just get the message from my flat voice? Want. To. Watch. A. Show. Did I have to spell it out?

“But you weren’t in a relationship?”

“No,” I replied. “We were not. We were friends. Until he got cut.” That’s how big law firms work. Hire more interns than they need and set them up against each other. Nasty. I hadn’t heard from Ryan since he’d left. I’d tried, but he’d cut me from his social media like I had the plague.

“So.” I could just hear the grin in Mark’s voice. “Friends with benefits then. You’ll do that. Would you be interested in something like that again?”

“Yes.” With the right guy, sure.

“That’s great. Fuck, you are so gorgeous.”

Nice of him to say so. No, really. Everyone likes compliments, right?

“Wish I could get you to bend over for me now.”

I bet you do. Not happening.

“Doesn’t work like that though. Not yet, anyway. The brain is such a complex thing. All I can manage is a little nudge here and a little nudge there.”

Fine, just nudge the remote will you? You might be my friend but I don’t want to sit here chatting all night.

“Would you be interested in friends with benefits with me?”

What was this? I’d told him I wasn’t interested in a relationship with him, so he was negotiating down? Just how much did this horn dog want in my panties? Not happening. If he wasn’t such a good friend he’d be out of my apartment on his ear. And maybe having a very interesting discussion with HR about harassment.

But Mark really was a good friend.

Even so.

“No Mark, I do not want friends with benefits with you.”

“Damn,” Mark huffed. “Yeah, I was afraid of that. But we’ll see. We are friends. And friends can hug, right?”

“Yes Mark, friends can hug.” How much of a nerd was he? Did he need a friends 101 primer? Still, he was my friend, so I’d help him along.

“We’re friends,” Mark repeated. Which was right. We were. Good friends. “Friends hug. You like hugging me. A lot. When we meet up socially and when we’re saying goodbye, we’ll hug. A big, tight hug. You’ll love it. It’s our friend thing.”

“Yes Mark.” Can we watch the damn shows already? I’d give him a hug if that’s what it took. Two, if he shut up as well. “We will hug. I will love it. It will be our friend thing.”

“And you’ll forget this conversation ever happened.”

Well, that was going to be easy. Boring or what? Why would I want to remember it? I think Mark might have helped me with that before. How easy it was to forget boring conversations.

Like I said, he was a really good friend.

The test pattern changed to the Netflix home screen. Finally.

“Hey,” I said, frowning. “Were we talking about something?”

“Nope,” Mark grinned. “I was just setting a few things up.”

Right. Must mean what he’d done to my widescreen. He really was a good friend.

A few hours and a lot of episodes later Mark was hanging around awkwardly in my doorway like he was waiting for something. Then he reached out and put his arms around me.

Hey, hang on. Oh!

He was hugging me. It was surprisingly good. Like, really, really, good. And if it was bit tighter than a friend might usually hug me, I didn’t mind. Even if his hands did slip just a little close to my arse, it was okay, they didn’t quite get there. It was just a friend thing. A really nice friend thing.

We hugged.

I was looking forward to him hugging me again.

Which he did, every time he came over to my apartment and every time he left. And when we’d see each other outside work. And if he hugged me so tight I could feel my boobs pressing into his chest, then that just showed how good friends we were.

Same with how sometimes he’d squeeze my boobs or my arse. I have to admit it was getting a bit embarrassing. Not what he was doing, that was just Mark being a friend. I had no problem with him copping a feel. Just something friends did. But sometimes when he did it I was starting to get a bit, you know, wet and, um, aroused.

I wasn’t telling him that.

God, I did love it when he grabbed my arse after giving me a good hug.

A couple of weeks later we were on my lounge again. It was a steady three nights a week now.

“Ready for the next series?” he asked before leaning over and grabbing my nearest tit.

Horn dog. Just one of those things you have to expect when your best friend is a guy. He is my best friend. I realised that the other day at work when I was staring at my screen. Mark was the best friend I could ever have. So if he wanted to feel up my tits now and then, who was I to complain?

And yeah, I had started calling them tits. Boobs was just, well, not me. Not anymore, anyway. Tits felt way better.

Like they felt way better when Mark copped a good feel. Only problem was how hot and wet I was these days. A girl has needs, you know? Except this wasn’t like me, being constantly aroused. It was getting distracting. It can’t have been about Mark. We were just friends, right? Something was getting to me, though. How long since I’d had a good fuck? Maybe, on one of the nights Mark didn’t come around, I needed to go out and find some stud to scratch my itch.

I wonder if Mark realised just how hard my nips were as he groped my tits? Hopefully he didn’t think it was for him. That would be super embarrassing. I’m sure he’d understand, though.

He was my best friend.

After a few minutes playing with my tits he let go and picked up the remote.

“This again?” I said as that test pattern reappeared.

“Yeah,” he replied distractedly. “Just a few more adjustments. I think we can take it up a step now.”

Whatever. I was just looking at the screen. I wanted to watch some shows but I had to admit the patterns were really pretty.

Entrancing.

“I am calm, alert and entranced,” I announced. Was he going to get the idea? My voice was so flat I could have been some wind up doll. Get on with the shows already.

“That’s good, Judy.” Mark sounded like he had a shit-eating grin on his face but I was too busy watching the screen to pay any attention to him. Had to do something to keep myself amused. “You’re getting so good at this.”

If he said so. I was just sitting there.

“You like me playing with your arse. You like me playing with your tits.”

Blah. Blah. Blah. We were friends. Why wouldn’t I want him copping a good feel now and then? Well, it felt like every few minutes sometimes, but who was I to complain?

It felt really good. Another thing I’d realised sitting in front of some screen or other. I liked Mark playing with my tits and arse. He could play with them anytime he wanted.

My friend was going on about some other stuff. I wasn’t paying much attention. Sorry, but when he gets technical I just switch off. He’s my best friend but sometimes, honestly.

At least it wasn’t long before we started watching the shows. Although I don’t know how much attention Mark was paying. I’d swear he was paying more attention to my legs than the screen.

Men.

I couldn’t blame him, though. I’d stopped wearing jeans or leggings or anything like that around the apartment. I spent most of my time in skirts. Generally short, pleated ones. They just felt, you know, more comfortable. So I can’t blame the poor guy for wanting to look. Probably more interesting to him than what we were supposed to be watching. I’d been told before that my legs could stop traffic.

At the end of the episode I got up to get us some snacks. I do like to play the good hostess now and then. I didn’t look, but I bet Mark was staring at my legs as I left the room.

I was tipping some Pringles (sour cream and onion, my favourite, yum) into a bowl when I heard Mark come up behind me.

He didn’t say a thing, just reached under my skirt, thrust my thong aside and stuck two fingers into my sopping cunt.

So, yeah, I was wearing a thong. I’d realised they went perfectly with the pleated skirts I’d taken to. So sexy and much more comfortable than boring old panties. And these days I was using cunt a lot for what was between my legs. With the way it was constantly hot and wet it seemed right.

But back to those fingers. I did what any girl would do when someone stuck their fingers in her hot wet cunt without warning.

I gripped the bench, spread my legs, arched my back and moaned. It just felt so good having something in my cunt. Mark was jamming his fingers in and out of my needy hole like a pro. My knees just about went when he pressed down on my clit. A guy that actually knew what that is. How lucky am I? Not that I was thinking in actual words at the time, I swear, my knuckles turned white with how hard I was holding onto the bench.

I screamed wordlessly as I came. Hope the neighbours didn’t hear.

“Was that okay?” Mark asked as he withdrew his fingers and wiped them on the back of my skirt.

God, that felt so sexy, fingers that had just been deep inside me running over my arse.

Anyway.

“Yeah, thanks,” I managed. I was lucky I could speak at all. After that orgasm I was still seeing stars. It had to be one of my top three ever. “It was way better than okay.”

“Just thought you needed it,” he added with a shrug.

I had needed it. I really had. I mean, I was still feeling horny but he’d definitely taken the edge off.

What a good friend.

Some people would have used that as an opening, you know? Thought they were in. But Mark was a real gentleman. Didn’t try anything when we went back to watching. Well, apart from groping my tits and running his hands up and down my thighs. But that was just friend stuff, right?

I think that test pattern came up again when we finished up. Who cares?

As we hugged near my door Mark’s hand went under my skirt again, down into my thong and inside my sopping cunt. Just as well he had his other arm around me or I would have fallen over. Damn but he knew what to do with those fingers.

“You still seemed on edge,” he explained after I came, again wiping his fingers on my skirt. That was okay, what sort of a friend would I be letting him leave with his fingers soiled with my juices?

“You can fingerbang me any time you like,” I grinned. Well, at least once I got the power of speech back. Fingerbang wasn’t exactly a term I used. I mean I could have said a few things. Like ‘get me off’ or ‘do me’ or something like that. Though if I did he might have thought I was talking about sex. Which was totally off the table. Somehow ‘fingerbang’ seemed right. Had someone in one of the shows we’d watched tonight used that term? Something in my head was definitely saying I’d got it from the screen.

Oh, who cares?

If Mark could make me cum like he had tonight, he could definitely fingerbang me any time.

“If that’s what you want,” he grinned.

Man, he was such a good friend.

After that, he’d fingerbang me every time he came around to my apartment. If I was lucky, more than once a night. God, I needed it. I was so horny these days. There were some times at work I’d drag him into an empty meeting room, just so he could get me off. I had to be quiet then. Not like at home. Not sure what the neighbours thought. Sometimes, when he got three fingers inside my sopping cunt, I’d be screaming like a banshee.

It was really sweet of him to help me get off like that. Just to make it easier on the poor guy, I went and got my pussy lasered. Another idea I’d had while we were watching something. Mark made some comment about how skimpy a bikini one of the girls on the screen was wearing and how she had to have shaved. She was blonde like me. Mark said I was prettier. Which was super nice of him. But anyway, something got me thinking. Maybe she wasn’t just shaved for the outline of her bikini bottom. Maybe she was shaved all the way. And maybe she wasn’t just shaved. Maybe it was something a little more permanent. Something seemed really good about that idea.

So the next day I made an appointment, slipped out at lunch time and got rid of my bush.

It really made it feel so much better when my best friend fingered me.

Which I wished he was doing now, rather than fiddling with my screen again. Although I couldn’t complain too much, He’d done me a just a few minutes ago, when he’d come in. But I was just so horny these days.

Mark was going on about the screen again. Nerd.

“Look at the screen, Judy.”

Okay, okay I’ll look at the screen. Just to humour you.

“I am calm, alert and entranced.” And bored, bored, bored. Let’s watch some shows.

Mark didn’t seem in any hurry though. Looked like he wanted to play twenty questions again. Whatevs. I did owe him for all those yummy cums.

“Judy, do you like it when I finger you?”

“Yes Mark,” I replied, my voice flat as a tack. Would he get the idea? Shows. Now. “I like it when you finger me.”

“You’ll let me finger you whenever I want.”

Well, duh? When I came like a fucking train on his fingers every time? Of course I would. “Yes Mark, I will let you finger my sopping cunt whenever you want.”

“You’re constantly turned on.”

Seriously? Did he have to make a thing about it? I mean, it was a bit embarrassing, how recently I seemed to be constantly on edge, so goddamn wet and wanting my needy hole filled and stretched and oh-my-fucking-god would he just stick those fingers back in me now? “Yes Mark,” I replied. “I am constantly turned on.” No wonder my voice was flat. It was that or scream about how much I wanted his fingers stuffed in me. Which wasn’t something you said, even to your best friend. So flat and lifeless it was.

Unfortunately, my keep my voice flat ploy worked too well, as my friend kept his hands to himself for once. “We’re friends,” he declared. Totally. Best friends in the worlds, I agreed mentally. “And friends sometimes have nicknames for each other. You’ll let me call you anything I want.”

“I” Something seemed wrong about that. I mean, yes we were friends, and yeah he groped my tits and felt up my arse and fingered my cunt whenever he felt like it. Which I had no objections to. But I’d heard some of things the boys called me in school. Like ‘stuck up cunt’. Which wasn’t fair at all. Just because I didn’t spread my legs for the whole year I was a stuck up cunt? I knew how it was for pretty girls with some guys. You were either a stuck up cunt or a slut. Guys. Geez.

At least Mark wasn’t like that. He was cool.

But that still didn’t mean I liked nicknames.

Beside me Mark was laughing. Which wasn’t fair at all. But I wasn’t going to say anything. The screen was so pretty.

“God,” Mark snorted. “Getting you to let me finger you was easier than this. Judy, look at the screen. Are you entranced?”

Yeah, whatever, I was only half-listening. Something about looking at the screen. Sure. “I am calm, alert and entranced.”

“You will let me call you whatever I want. You will love the nicknames I come up with.”

I think I might have agreed with him. I don’t know. It wasn’t a big deal.

“Hey tit-toy,” Mark smiled a week later as I opened the door for him.

“Hey Marky,” I replied. Yeah, we had nicknames for each other. It was one of our friend things. Like him fingering me. I’d call him ‘Marky’ or ‘Marky-mark” and he’d call me ‘Judy-slut’ or ‘Sloppy cunt’ or ‘Finger puppet’.

‘Tit-toy’ was a new one though. I kind of liked it. Reminded me of how good it felt to have him play with my tits. Which he was doing now. Well, actually I loved it when he called me by any of his fun little nicknames for me. Showed just how good friends we were.

It was a normal night. After letting go of my tits, Mark fingered me to a yummy orgasm, me up against the wall, one of his hands holding both of mine over my head, his other hand doing its magic between my legs as I writhed and moaned in ecstasy. It was really hot the way he looked me straight in the eyes as he did it. Then another boooooring session with him fiddling with my widescreen. I mean, seriously, he was supposed to be the nerd-king. Was he ever going to finish with it?

Finally, we started watching a show, Mark casually groping my chest.

Nothing unusual.

Although there was something different. He wasn’t the only one whose eyes were drifting away from the screen. As it happened I wasn’t wearing one of my pleated skirts that night. A girl’s got to have some variety, right? So that night I had on a black leather skirt that was so short and tight I was sure I’d flash my panties at him if I twisted the wrong way. Just the thing for hanging out with a friend, right?

But it made my legs look super super sexy. So I can’t blame him for getting an eyeful. Guys. Like I said, though, he wasn’t the only one. My eyes kept wandering to his jeans. More precisely his crotch. And the obvious tent pole there.

Horn dog.

I spent a while staring at his crotch. Mark was a real gent about it. Didn’t say a word. He must have noticed. I mean, seriously? A hot blonde babe in a short black leather skirt staring at your crotch? Yeah, he had to have noticed. But, like I said, he didn’t make anything of it. I was lucky to have a friend like that.

Luckier than I deserved, really. I mean, here was me, getting my rocks off at least twice a night every time he came over (and really, twice a night meant it was a bad night) and what was he getting? If the evidence of my eyes was worth anything, all my friend was getting was a case of blue balls.

Hah! I bet he wanked off when he went home. Over me. Mmmm. That thought was super sexy.

I pulled myself up from my daydreams. I’d indulged myself enough. Mark was my best friend in the world, but what sort of a friend was I? Letting my friend go without. No way did I want to be that sort of person.

Easy solution.

I scampered out of my place and knelt down between his legs. Mark was cool about it, he didn’t say a word. Not even as I undid his zipper and slipped his jeans and boxers down.

Whoa! Little Marky was definitely standing to attention.

I didn’t wait any longer, getting my lips around that big boy.

I have to say, I know my way around a cock. I’d given some of boyfriends head. Now and then. They’d been pretty complimentary but I kept it as a rare treat for them. My mouth was meant for other things, like kissing and talking to the judge. Cocksucking was way down the list. I really wasn’t that fond of it.

Up until now, anyway. Fuck! I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have Mark’s cock in my mouth. Seriously. I had sparks going off in my brain. And, like I said, Mark was cool about it. Just put his hands on my head and guided me in. So I’d know what he wanted.

What a great friend.

So there I was, sucking on that dong like there was no tomorrow. So hot. One of my hands was up under my skirt and thrusting my thong aside before you could say ‘boo’.

Of course I used my other hand on him, gripping his shaft or playing with his balls.

Didn’t take long before I felt him tensing up.

Now, like I said, I didn’t give my boyfriends head all that often. And I’m certainly not a swallow kind of girl. Or into facials. Ewwww. So I’d either stop before they came or make sure they were wearing a condom or something. But I really hadn’t been fair to Mark. At all. So why not give the poor guy a treat?

So I fixed my lips around that cock and went for it.

Wasn’t long before I felt him jerk and something was hitting the back of my throat and. Oh. My. God! This was amazing. Like fireworks in my head amazing. My whole body was alive and my hips were jerking as my mouth filled up and I was cumming!

I let a little of his spunk run down my chin. I could have managed it all. Honestly. But I’d heard somewhere that guys liked it if a little bit leaked out of your mouth. Made them feel all big man for filling you up and then some. So, why not?

And, seriously, after the way I’d cum, I wanted to give my friend a treat.

Of course I still had a mouth full of his spunk, but that was an easy problem.

I swallowed.

Why wouldn’t I?

It tasted soooo good.

Oh, that’s right, there was that little bit on my chin. Grinning up at Mark I wiped that up and sucked it off my finger.

Mmmmmm. Yummy.

“Does Judy-slut like giving head?” Mark grinned down at me.

I was tempted to say no. Like I said, I’ve never been into it. Maybe that was because I’d never gone all the way with it. This was my first time letting a guy cum in my mouth. Let alone swallowing. Maybe that was why I hadn’t liked it. I hadn’t been doing it right. Anyway, I needed to be honest with my friend.

“God, I loved it.”

Just the truth. Having his dick in my mouth felt just as good as having a cock in my cunt. Not that I was telling Mark that. He might get ideas. We were just friends. And no matter how much I liked it, I’d just been helping him out.

“Well, you can do it whenever you want.”

That was super nice of him, but he shouldn’t get his hopes up. If he thought my mouth was going to be some sort of cum-dumpster for him he had another think coming (no pun intended).

“Hey, Judy-slut, are you actually watching this show?”

That was Mark, a week later. Stupid question, really. For a super-smart tech nerd my friend could be a bit dim at times, you know? How could I be watching the show if I was on my knees between his legs?

Didn’t mean I wasn’t paying attention.

“I’m listening to it,” I huffed, pulling my lips off his yummy cock for a moment. I kept one hand on his shaft though while the other cupped his balls. Nobody ever called me a slacker.

“If you say so,” my friend replied sceptically.

“You want me to repeat what they’ve been saying?” I grinned, before giving his glans a lick. I could it do, you know, even if I had only been half-listening. I’ve got a super good memory.

Which meant I could also remember every time in the last week I’d been on my knees, sucking my friend’s cock. It had been more than a few.

If I was being honest, I was spending more time on my knees than sitting on the lounge on our nights together. Why wouldn’t I? Sucking Mark off was super hot. I swallowed every time.

Yum.

Not that I spent all my time on my knees. What sort of a girl do you think I am? Seriously?

If I spent all my time on knees Mark wouldn’t get a chance to feel up my tits, let alone finger me. What sort of a friend would that make me?

But to be honest, I did spend a lot of time between his legs. The second time I’d sucked him off I’d cum just from him fucking my face. I thought that was a one off. Turns out it wasn’t. I came every time I gave Mark head, and with no need to get my hands anywhere near my cunt or tits. Didn’t have to touch myself at all. How lucky am I? It was like my mouth was a second pussy, the feel of his dick sliding between my lips just every bit as good as a cock thrusting in and out of my cunt. And turns out my tongue could act like a second clit, electric jolts of pleasure shooting through me as I swirled it around his glans. Like I was right now. And oh fuck me I was cumming and my brain was melting and maybe my eyes were rolling back in my head and…

Somehow, I seemed to have reached a whole new level of orgasms. Even when I was just using my mouth on Mark’s cock. How lucky was I?

It also meant I could use both my hands on him. Win-win I called it.

“You should get back up here for the next bit, Billie-Jean,” Mark said, patting the lounge before him.

“Sure, sure,” I replied after swallowing, taking the time to scoop up that little bit of cum I always let dribble down my chin.

Yum, like the cherry on top.

I made a big deal of plopping my very nicely manicured finger into my mouth and sucking. Oh, yeah, did I mention I was getting my nails manicured these days? They were painted fire engine red tonight. They were so long they did make typing a bit tricky but I managed. Their colour tonight matched my lipstick. Natch. You might wonder why I bothered with lipstick when I just having my friend over, but a girl has to look her best. I also loved it when I left a lipstick ring around the base of his cock.

Anyway.

You might also wonder why the hell he was calling me ‘Billie-Jean’. It was another of his nicknames for me. ‘Billie-Jean Queen’. As in BJ Queen. What a kidder.

I never said he had a great sense of humour.

The name did send a nice little jolt of pleasure through me, though.

I wasn’t sure why particularly he wanted me on the lounge. It was just another part of the show.

Of course it did mean his fingers could get at my needy hole.

Sly horn dog.

It wasn’t long before I was moaning and thrashing as I came on those fingers. Meant I missed the end of the episode, but who cares? Cumming is much more fun. I could catch up on what I missed some other time.

Didn’t mean I wanted to see that test pattern again. “Really?” I whined. If I had to choose between this and a show it would be a show every time. Better yet would be Mark’s fingers thrusting in and out of me, but a girl can’t have everything.

“How are you feeling, Judy?”

“I am calm, alert and entranced.” And bored. Would he ever get the idea what it meant when my voice went flat? Bored. Bored. Bored.

“Are you horny?”

Well, duh. Who wouldn’t be after the yummy cum his fingers had just given me?

“Yes, Mark, I am horny.”

“You’re always horny. Constantly aroused.”

Did he have to make such a big thing of it? He was my friend, but, really?

“Yes, I am constantly aroused.” And I do mean constantly. I’d be turned on since I hit puberty. Took me years to realise it wasn’t how everyone else felt. That I was pretty much alone in my cunt being constantly wet and hot and always needy and wanting something inside me and oh please God just get your fingers in there.

“That’s right Judy, you are constantly aroused.”

Rub it in, why don’t you?

It wasn’t easy, you know? I was lucky to get through school without spreading my legs for every boy in school. But I have a strong will, so I managed. And then keeping it under control after that. Not easy, but I did it. My fingers were my best friends before I met up with Mark again. He was the only one who knew just how much of a closet nympho I was. Which is just as well. I mean, most guys would take advantage of it. A constantly horny, hot, blonde? They’d be stuffing my holes every chance they got.

Oh, that sounded soooo hot.

But Mark wasn’t like that. He was a real friend.

Not that I was paying too much attention to him now. Blah blah blah. I’m sure he didn’t mind when I zoned out. He was probably just going on about technical stuff. Nerd. Anyway, if I zoned out I could just enjoy simmering in my arousal.

Although I did have to admit it wasn’t all that satisfying. I knew what my body wanted. A nice hard cock pounding away at me. God, I needed it. I needed it so bad. But I had to be careful. It would be all too easy for a guy to realise just how much I needed it. They could take advantage. Have me constantly on my knees or bending me over.

However hot that sounded it wasn’t what I wanted.

But I needed something to take the edge off.

I needed someone I could trust.

Mark seemed to have finished whatever he was fiddling with. The screen was turned off and he was idly stroking my thigh.

It was so hot I thought my pussy might start smoking. I needed a cock so bad. Connected to someone I could trust.

Well, duh.

There was one sitting right next to me.

“Now don’t get any ideas,” I said, pulling my top over my head and slipping my bra off before pulling down his jeans and boxers.

Oh God that cock was hard and long and I was dying with need and I wanted it and I had to have it in me and…

With an effort, I got a grip on myself. I wasn’t some cock-mad slut who was going to be someone’s cum-dumpster.

Even if that idea did sound super hot.

“This isn’t a friends with benefits thing,” I told my friend as I stood up and slipped out of my skirt and thong. I gave him a stern look. Well, as I stern as I could standing butt-naked in front of him and trying not to drool over his cock.

Mark just smiled a little. “Whatever you say, slut-cheeks.”

That sent a quiver through me. God, I loved the fun nicknames he called me.

Anyway, fun names or not, there was something else I needed. Straddling his lap I slowly lowered myself on to that cock.

Ohhhh fuuuuuck.

Sex had never felt this good. I could barely think or breathe or, or, anything. Except thrust myself up and down on his glorious pole. I don’t know if I was moaning or screaming. Probably both. And when Mark started groping my tits my brain simply melted. I was just an animal heat, need and nothing else, my world centred on the feeling of glorious fullness from my cunt.

And then I was cumming and cumming and he was cumming as well because I could feel him spraying my insides and filling me up with his jizz and my whole body was like a wire glowing with electricity.

Just, wow.

It was few minutes later I finally slipped off him, collapsing on to the lounge, delicious aftershocks still trilling up and down my limbs.

“Don’t get any funny ideas, Mister,” I frowned at him, weakly raising one hand. It was a bit hard to be firm with my legs spread lewdly, but I tried my best, “That was just a friend thing.”

“Absolutely, Judy,” my friend smiled back at me. “Why would you think it was anything else?”

(The End)