The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lola: Troubleshooter

A rising star in the True Hypnotism community, Lola takes on the most dangerous job of her career as a mercenary hypnotist

Lola was nervous as she followed Faith through the enormous Grant family mansion, located on several acres of private land just outside Miami. The two young women had arrived by limousine moments earlier, following their encounter Lola’s hotel room.

The sexy young Puerto Rican woman was dressed in a stylish red power-suit and very tall strappy red stiletto sandals. Her hair was simple ponytail, her makeup flawless. Her favorite oval-shaped blue diamond pendant hung around her neck, and she wore simple albeit large diamond stud earrings. Her only other jewelry was a gold and ruby toe ring on her right middle toe. She was carrying a black leather briefcase.

She had left her Thrall in her hotel room.

Faith led Lola through the mansion’s ground level to the back and out a set of beautiful french doors onto a massive covered patio that overlooked a huge, perfectly-manicured green backyard.

There was a huge hot tub to the right, a full bar to the left. Adjoining the yard was a putting green, as well as a koi pond and a tennis court.

The young hypnotist barely registered the splendor and details of the house or its grounds, however.

Seated before her on a comfortable, cushioned patio chair was Beth Grant.

The powerful hypnodomme was an older but no less gorgeous version of her daughter Faith; she dressed similar to Lola, in a custom-made burnt-orange pantsuit. Her hair was in a tight bun, and her minimal makeup perfectly accentuated her stunning natural beauty. She wore large gold hoop earrings, and a magnificent orange diamond pendant hung around her neck. Silver rings adorned her right thumb and middle finger, and her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure. She was barefoot, her expensive black designer pumps casually discarded in front of her. Her toenails were a metallic burnt orange, and she wore a simple platinum band on each middle toe.

Standing silently behind Beth was an attractive naked woman of Spanish descent. Perhaps forty, her nipples were pierced with silver rings, and she wore broad silver bands on her wrists and ankles. Her dark hair was in a high ponytail and she wore a silver collar proclaiming her the property of Beth Grant. She wore no makeup, but her finger and toenails were painted black.

Beth Grant radiated utter confidence as she rose, her mismatched eyes appraising Lola with unsettling intensity.

“Hello mother. This is Mistress Lola,” Faith said, kicking off her pumps and sitting in one of the dozen chairs identical to Beth’s arranged around a large gas-operated fire pit.

“Hello Mistress Lola. I am Beth Grant. Welcome to my home,” Beth said, smiling and offering her hand.

Lola did not hesitate to take it, unconcerned about a handshake induction; she was well aware that if Beth wanted to hypnotize her she could do so quickly in a dozen different ways.

“It is an honor to meet you Mistress Beth,” Lola said with a smile of her own.

Despite her nervousness she remained composed and poised, a fact that Beth did not miss.

“Please, just call me ‘Beth’. Please, sit. May I get you a drink?” Beth asked, nodding to the half-finished mimosa on the small table beside her chair.

Lola nodded.

“Yes, that would be lovely thank you,” Lola replied as she sat in the chair beside Faith and across from Beth.

“Alejandra, bring my daughter and our guest a mimosa,” Beth commanded as she retook her seat.

“Right away, Mistress Beth,” the Spanish woman replied with a hint of an accent, moving immediately toward the patio’s bar.

Lola’s gaze lingered on the sexy slave for a few seconds, obviously impressed.

“Lola had heard the story of you defeating Alejandra in a duel,” Faith said nonchalantly.

Beth’s smile returned.

“Is that right? I’m flattered,” she she said with a chuckle.

Lola nodded.

“Your reputation is impressive, Mistress, er, Beth. Anyone who doesn’t keep up with who has the power in the local community is a fool in my opinion,” she said.

“I agree. You have a bit of a reputation of your own, as a matter of facet,” Beth replied as Alejandra served Lola and Faith their drinks.

“I am starting to realize that. I…hope it is good,” Lola replied, sipping her drink.

Faith snorted.

“Relax, dear. If it wasn’t, you wouldn’t be here,” she said, winking at Lola.

Lola sighed and nodded, visibly relaxing a bit.

“My daughter is correct. I am impressed by what I have heard about you, and that you have been careful not to intrude upon another hypnodomme’s territory. You have an excellent track record and nothing but satisfied clients. Very professional,” Beth added.

“Thank you. I do my best,” Lola said, blushing a bit.

Beth’s praise filled her with pride and excitement.

Lola had honestly never expected to be noticed by someone so powerful and prominent in the True Hypnotism community.

“That is why you are here; could I you be interest in doing your best on my behalf?” Beth asked with a raised eyebrow, raising her glass to her lips.

Lola took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I…it would be an honor to assist you in any way that I can,” she said sincerely.

“Don’t be too hasty now, Lola. I haven’t even told you what the job is. It will be quite dangerous,” Beth replied, finishing her drink.

Lola nodded.

“I would not expect any task you give me to be easy,” she said calmly.

“Good call; mother doesn’t do ‘easy’ very often,” Faith said with a snort.

Beth gave her daughter an admonishing look.

Faith blew her a kiss.

“Pardon my daughter, Lola. She could use a bit of your professionalism,” Beth said dryly.

“And you could use a bit of her sense of humor,” Faith countered, draining her glass.

Mother and daughter shared a mutual smile and chuckle.

“Ah, children. You are such a joy. Apologies, Lola; we got a bit off the subject for a moment. Anyway, I would like to recover something that belongs to me and send a message to anyone stupid enough to oppose me at the same time,” Beth said.

Lola nodded.

“I am sure I can do that,” she said carefully.

Beth smiled.

“I am sure you can as well. There is a couple by the name of Anna and Peter Slater who have…drawn my ire. They run a large and diverse fitness center near the beach that is quite popular, mainly because we hypnotize prominent and wealthy members of the community and send them to the Slaters as clients, making their business highly successful. The fitness center is in my territory and thus under my protection from other hypnotists. Or should I say, were under my protection. They have not only stopped paying me their security fee, and they have begun working with an interloper by the name of Mistress Everly Pruitt. She is now helping them gain influence over their clients. In addition, Anna has become Everly’s apprentice, and they have delusions of claiming a piece of Miami that belongs to me,” she said.

Lola was silent for a moment; she took a deep breath before speaking.

“A hypnotist and her allies. I can handle that,” she said confidently.

Beth nodded.

“I expected you to say that. I also expect that you are wondering why I don’t send Faith to handle these peasants, or simply do it myself…,” she said.

Lola nodded.

“I am guessing it is another test, just like Faith gauging my martial arts skills this morning; it is a task that you or Faith could perform easily, and you want to see how well I handle it. Also, they likely would recognize Faith. I am unknown to them,” she said respectfully.

“Smart and gorgeous,” Faith remarked with approval.

“Indeed; she is quite correct. Lola, I would like you to humiliate Anna and Peter, and deliver a message for me. Everly I want you to defeat in a hypnosis duel and then bring her to me so I can punish her for her transgressions. In addition, Anna is in possession of a very expensive platinum toe ring set with a rare red diamond. I had it made gave it to her as a gift after she hid my daughter Hope in her home when the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance was attempting to abduct her. That act is the only reason I am not having Anna and Peter killed outright for their betrayal. However, I want that toe ring back. You will be well paid, of course. Do you think you can do all of that?” Beth asked.

Her eyes bored into Lola, searching for signs of doubt or weakness.

She did not find any.

Lola matched her gaze without flinching.

“I can,” she said confidently.

Beth nodded her approval.

“Excellent. If you pull this off, I will have some more tasks for you, ones that are even more important to me and far more lucrative. Faith has all the details on Anna, Peter and Everly as well as what I require to be done; I would like this task by midnight tonight,” she said.

Lola kept her expression calm, but inwardly she felt suddenly uneasy.

She had just been given a very small amount of time to plan and execute a job, especially one involving another hypnotist.

“Done,” the young Puerto Rican hypnotist said.

“Faith, give Lola whatever information she requires, as well as use of any vehicle in the garage she wishes. Alejandra, you will attend Lola’s every need or whim while she is here today,” Beth commanded.

“Sure thing,” Faith replied nonchalantly.

“Yes, Mistress Beth,” Alejandra said obediently.

“Well, now that we have that settled I am afraid I have to excuse myself; I am meeting with a member of the city council about some policies I would like changed,” Beth said, rising and stepping into her pumps.

Lola rose as well.

“Thank you very much for the opportunity, Beth,” she said solemnly.

“Do not disappoint me, Lola. I am betting on you,” Beth replied seriously.

She gave Lola a polite nod, then turned and walked into her home, her heels clacking on the patio as she departed.

“Let’s get started, shall we? Alejandra, fetch us some coffee,” Faith commanded.

Lola took another deep breath and focused her thoughts, then moved to sit in the chair beside Faith.

“Okay, tell me about the Slaters,” she said.

Ninety minutes later, Lola was driving a beautiful red nineteen-sixty-seven Corvette convertible with the top down. She was going well over the speed limit, weaving dangerously in and out of the Miami traffic.

She was smiling as she drove; her preparations with Faith had gone extremely well, and she was confident she had all the information she needed to perform the task she’d been given.

A few minutes later she reached her destination, bringing the borrowed vehicle to a screeching stop in a parking space in the lot of a large, modern fitness complex that clearly catered to wealthy clients.

A simple sign proclaimed the building “Slater Fitness” in elegant gold lettering on a purple background.

Still dressed in her power suit and tall sandals, Lola got out of the car carrying her briefcase and sauntered across the parking lot and through the fitness center’s main entrance.

The building’s lobby was large, with a well-furnished waiting area and a reception desk beside the glass double door that obviously led into the main club area. Lola noted another door to her right that was labeled “employees only”, as well as one to the left that was unmarked and had required a key card to enter, judging by the slot above the doorknob.

Behind the desk was an attractive woman in her twenties with short blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a purple polo shirt with a small gold “S” emblazoned on her left breast.

“Hello, welcome to Slater Fitness! Are you a member?” the woman, who’s name tag read “Lisa”, asked with almost sickening cheerfulness.

Lola flashed her a disarming smile.

“I’m not, unfortunately. I am with the Department of Health, and I need to speak to the owner of this establishment,” she replied, producing a card from her pocket.

She held up an expensive fake ID that proclaimed her Eva Ramirez, senior health inspector.

The hypnotist kept over a dozen fake ID’s in her briefcase for use on jobs.

Lisa’s demeanor immediately became guarded as she looked at the card, then Lola’s face and back again.

“I see…one moment please,” Lisa said politely, lifting the receiver of her desk phone.

Lola smiled and nodded.

“Mister Slater, there is a woman here from the Department of Health…yes. Okay. Thank you sir,” Lisa said, hanging up the phone.

“Mister Slater is on his way out,” Lisa said politely.

“Thank you,” Lola replied.

A moment later the unmarked door opened to reveal a thirtyish man with light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and green eyes. He was clean-shaven and handsome, of average height and obviously very fit. He wore simple grey slacks and a tight dark blue long-sleeved shirt.

“Hello, I am Pete Slater…,” he said warily.

The door closed behind him with an audible click.

Lola flashed him a dazzling smile.

“I am Eva Ramirez, department of Health. I am sorry to drop by unannounced, but we have had some concerns about your establishment raised by one of your clients, and we need to look into them. It is really just a formality. Could we possibly go somewhere and chat for a few minutes?” she asked reasonably, using her seductive hypnotist’s voice.

Pete looked uncertain as he eyed the gorgeous hypnotist.

He was also aroused; Lola noted the subtle twitch in his pants as he began to get an erection while looking at her.

Men. So easy, she thought with a mixture of disdain and pity.

“What kind of concerns?” he asked.

Lola reached out and placed her hand gently and reassuringly on his arm as a way of “anchoring” herself to him.

Pete didn’t pull away.

“Relax, Pete. Everything is going to be fine, I am sure. I just need to clear up a few things. I would prefer to do it in private, in a relaxed setting…it will be very easy, I promise. If you will just listen to what I have to say…can we go to your office, Pete? Please, let’s make this easy…nice and relaxed…take me to your office…,” Lola purred, staring into his eyes as she spoke.

Pete visibly relaxed as her soothing words and demeanor put him at ease.

He was in a very, very light trance.

“I, uh, sure. Follow me, Eva,” he said, turning and pulling a card from his pocket.

He inserted it into the slot, unlocking the door with another audible click before holding it open for “Eva”.

“Thank you,” Lola said, her hips swaying seductively as she walked past him.

She paused and let Pete take the lead; he led her down a short hallway and into a spacious office.

“Please, have a seat. May I offer you a smoothie or protein shake?” Pete asked, sitting behind his desk.

“No thank you, I am fine,” Lola replied, remaining standing.

She set her briefcase on the floor.

“Alright. So what exactly is this about?” Pete asked, leaning back in his chair and looking Lola over more closely.

He had shaken off the slight daze she had put him in while they were in the lobby.

“As I said, someone has lodged a complaint against you and your wife regarding some of your recent activities,” Lola replied calmly.

“I have to say, I find that strange. In fact, I find this whole thing a bit strange. You certainly aren’t dressed like any Department of Health employee I have ever met. Especially those shoes,” Pete said dryly.

His demeanor had shifted, becoming cocky and arrogant as he settled into the comfort and security of his office; he smiled lewdly as he pointedly admired Lola’s lovely figure.

“Do you like them?” the hypnotist asked slyly, lifting her right foot and brazenly setting it on his desk.

Pete’s gaze immediately went to Lola’s perfect sexy foot and strappy sandal.

Her gold and ruby toe ring glittered.

“As a matter of fact, I do. You have excellent taste…and really nice feet. Anyway, I will tell you what I think; you are here on a fishing expedition; you don’t have anything concrete on us. So, let’s get serious. I am sure we can work this out; my wife is a hottie and we definitely are both up for a threesome. You look like you are a fun woman,” Pete replied, his eyes moving from Lola’s foot to her face.

They quickly flicked back down, drawn almost involuntarily.

Lola was concentrating on focusing hypnotic energy into her toe ring, then emitting through her toes into Pete.

He could subconsciously feel it pulling his gaze to her foot.

“Does that ever work? I am trying to be serious here Mister Slater, and you are propositioning me…and staring at my foot,” Lola replied calmly.

She began to slowly move her foot back and forth, pivoting it on her heel and causing her toe ring to glitter even more.

“I am not staring…,” Pete protested even as his eyes followed Lola’s sexy swaying foot.

“Of course you are. My foot is so lovely that you can’t take your eyes off it…you simply must keep watching it sway back and forth…as you listen to the sound of my voice…letting my words fill your mind…letting yourself relax more and more…as you keep your eyes on my foot…seeing how my toe ring sparkles…the way it reflects the light is very soothing…relax, Pete…relax deeper…deeper…,” Lola said in her powerful hypnotic monotone.

Pete’s eyes were glued to her foot.

“I…wait, are you…you trying to…hypnotize…,” he mumbled.

He tried to look away from Lola’s sexy, swaying foot but found to his surprise and growing horror he could not.

His eyes widened in panic even as they were pulled involuntarily back and forth.

Pete realized he was indeed being hypnotized.

By Lola’s foot and her sparkling toe ring, no less.

He had seen what happened to his associate Everly’s victims, and the thought of being at the mercy of some hypnotist, some woman, filled the chauvinistic Pete with dread.

“I am hypnotizing you, dear…just keep watching my perfect foot and listening to my voice…relaxing deeper and deeper…watching my foot moving back and forth…letting your mind become blank and empty…hearing only my words…letting them become your thoughts…you love watching my foot…relax…you are feeling wonderful now…all your thoughts and cares flowing away…all you see is my foot, all you hear is my voice…relax, listen, obey….relax, listen, obey…relax…listen…obey…,” Lola chanted firmly.

She continued to move her foot, and Pete’s eyes continued follow it.

“No..s-stop…I…relax…listen…obey…,” he mumbled.

His eyes were glazed as they continued to follow Lola’s swaying foot.

Pete was hypnotized.

“That’s it…just sink deeper and deeper into complete and total relaxation…listening to my voice and submitting…surrendering…obeying…you are completely, totally in my power now…you will obey me, you must obey me…I am your mistress and you are now my slave…you will obey me…my words become your thoughts…obey…obey…obey…,” Lola continued.

“Obey…,” Pete said softly, eyes still following her foot’s movements.

Smirking, Lola took her foot off the desk.

Pete stood silently, deep in trance.

“Pete, listen carefully…,” Lola began.

Fifteen minutes later, the door to Pete’s office opened and a pretty woman in her mid-twenties with blue-streaked shoulder-length brown hair and dark blue eyes walked in.

She was about Lola’s height and athletic with small but firm breasts, fabulous abs and toned arms and legs to go with her lightly-tanned skin. She was wearing a light blue sports bra and white yoga pants; a blue crystal pendant hung on a long gold chain around her neck, and she wore plain silver rings on her left thumb and middle finger as well as her right index finger. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure. She had on a pair of thing blue flip-flops, her toenails painted pink. On her left middle toe was the red diamond toe ring Beth had given her.

In her hand was a smart phone in a pink protective case.

“Pete, what the hell?” she demanded upon seeing what was taking place.

Lola was sitting on Pete’s desk, her sandals off.

Pete was kneeling before her naked, sucking on her toes with frantic urgency.

“You must be Anna. Thank you for coming,” Lola said pleasantly.

After programming Pete, she had commanded him to text his wife and ask her to come to his office.

“Who the fuck are you? Pete, stop that!” Anna demanded.

Lola laughed.

“I…can’t…,” Pete said pitifully as she switched toes.

“Sorry dear; Pete is nothing but a foot-slave now. My foot-slave,” Lola said with a smirk.

“You—you hypnotized him? How dare you!” Anna said angrily.

Lola laughed at her again.

“It really wasn’t much of a “dare”. He is a weak-willed man, although I am sure you know that. From what I hear, you are the dominant one in the relationship,” she said with a wink.

Anna scowled.

“Beth sent you. Well, you can reiterate that we don’t work for her anymore,” she said, folding her arms.

“Honey…help…me…,” Pete said as he continued sucking on Lola’s lovely toes.

Both women ignored him.

“Anna, I have been instructed to give you one chance; tell me where Everly is and go back to paying your tithe. You are twenty-five thousand behind; get caught up and apologize to Mistress Beth in person, and you will be forgiven. Oh, and hand over that toe ring you are wearing as well; you do not deserve such a lovely gift,” Lola said simply.

Anna was silent for a moment, glaring at Lola.

“And if I tell you to go fuck yourself and Mistress Beth?” she sneered.

Lola sighed.

“You will be disciplined, and your tithe will increase twenty percent to six thousand per month,” she replied matter-of-factly.

Now Anna laughed.

“Beth has no right to run the hypnotism scene in Miami. There are other ’tists in the city,” she retorted.

Her hand moved up to grasp the chain of her pendant.

Lola sighed again and rolled her eyes.

“Oh honey, no. Just…no,” she admonished.

Anna’s face darkened.

“Don’t talk to me like a child! I am a ’tist too, and you are in my business! Get out and tell Beth to fuck off, or I will punish you,” she said irritably.

Lola looked genuinely surprised.

“You are serious? If you believe your few months of training with a hack like Everly has you ready to take on a far more skilled and experienced hypnotist—you sound like a moron saying ’tist, by the way; it is dumb slang—then you are more ignorant and stupid than I thought,” she said.

“I will be able to handle Beth is she comes at me herself,” Anna replied haughtily.

Lola sighed loudly in exasperation.

“I was referring to myself, you imbecile; Mistress Beth would destroy you in seconds. Pete, stop worshipping my feet and go stand quietly facing the corner until I tell you otherwise,” she said firmly.

Pete obeyed, rising to his feet and moving to stand in the corner like an admonished child.

Anna narrowed her eyes and lifted her pendant over her head, holding it up.

“Watch the crystal…,” she began firmly, swinging the pendant smoothly back and forth with admittedly decent skill.

Lola leapt up from the desk with startling speed and rushed at Anna.

The sexy Puerto Rican hypnotist unleashed a flurry of graceful kicks, rapidly striking Anna in her thigh, stomach, chest and arm.

The pendant flew from Anna’s hand and she stumbled back to crash into the wall. Before she could react, Lola stepped followed up with a graceful spinning kick, her bare foot hitting Anna hard in the side of the head.

Anna fell with a grunt of pain. As soon as she hit the floor, Lola kicked her in the face.

“Okay honey, let’s try blue stone shall we? Come on, up you go,” Lola said, bending to grasp Anna’s hair.

She roughly pulled the dazed woman into a kneeling position.

“Ah…bitch…let go…,” Anna said, blood trickling from her nose.

She gasped as Lola’s magnificent blue diamond pendant suddenly filled her eyes, turning slowly about on the end of its chain. The many-faceted stone glittered brilliantly as it moved, reflecting the light into Anna’s eyes.

“Relax, Anna…relax and listen to the sound of my voice…watch the diamond as it swings back…and forth…,” Lola began in her soothing hypnotist’s voice.

* * *

Anna’s eyelids fluttered open. She blinked, a look of confusion on her face.

The last thing she remembered was a sparkling blue diamond filling her vision and her eyelids getting very heavy.

“Oh fuck,” she said as her eyes focused.

She saw a smirking Lola sitting on the edge of the desk in front of her; the sexy hypnotist had discarded her sandals and was idly swinging her foot, causing her toe ring to glitter.

Anna turned pale as she realized what had happened.

She had been hypnotized.

She jerked in surprise as she realized she was not only kneeling with her fingers laced behind her head in the middle of her husband’s office, but she was naked.

Beside her knelt Pete, also naked and in the same position.

Anna grunted in frustration as she tried to unlock her fingers and stand up.

She could not.

You will remain in that position until I command you otherwise, Lola’s voice echoed in her mind.

“Yes, you are well and truly screwed, Anna,” Lola said sweetly.

“You bitch! I will—,” Anna began angrily.

“Shut your mouth,” Lola cut her off.

Anna fell silent, her eyes wide with sudden fear.

“Now you are getting it, aren’t you…bitch. You fucked up royally. You went against Mistress Beth, after she protected you, was a friend to you. Now you are going to be punished,” Lola said with unsettling calmness.

Anna whimpered.

Lola smiled wickedly.

“Anna, you will remove that toe ring, crawl over to me and put it on my left middle toe,” she commanded, extending her foot toward the naked kneeling woman.

Anna grunted in frustration; she struggled desperately to resist but her body betrayed her, Lola’s post-hypnotic suggestions compelling her to obey.

Tears trickled from her eyes as she removed the jewelry and crawled to place it on Lola’s undeniably sexy foot.

“That is a lovely piece; you really are stupid if you don’t know what a fantastic gift it was for Beth to give you this. It looks better on me anyway, I have much nicer feet than you. Anna, suck my toes,” Lola said with a smirk.

Anna looked horrified as she took Lola’s foot in her hand and raised it to her mouth.

“Pete, I have another foot; crawl over here and pay tribute to it,” Lola commanded, raising her right foot.

“Yes Mistress Lola!” Pete gasped, scrambling across the carpet to join his wife in paying tribute to Lola’s fantastic feet.

Lola removed a small remote control from her pocket and pointed it at a small digital video camera she had brought with her and set up on a table beside the wall, pushing the button to begin recording.

The hypnotist smiled as her two latest victims continued to worship her feet, utterly unable to stop their actions.

Lola let the couple debase themselves on camera for several minutes, reveling in her domination.

“All right, that is enough for now my pets. Back on your knees,” Lola finally commanded reluctantly.

Anna and Pete returned to their submissive kneeling positions.

Lola stood up and turned around, lowering her pants to reveal her phenomenal sexy ass and a black thong, which she also lowered.

“Kiss my ass, darlings,” she cooed, bending over the desk.

Anna and Pete again instantly obeyed, moving to lavish kisses on the hypnotist’s bare cheeks.

Lola giggled.

“That’s a good boy and girl. This is what happens when you defy Mistress Beth. All you had to do was pay your tithe and do as she asked from time to time, and your business would thrive, you would be wealthy and happy. However, you decided you wanted to defy her, to take power for yourselves. Now you see that you have no power,” she said.

She let Anna and Pete continue to kiss her ass for another moment, making sure that the humiliation was well documented on film.

“Alright, time to move on. Prostrate yourselves,” Lola commanded.

While the hypnotized couple moved to lay face down on the floor, Lola opened her briefcase and took out a slender metal rod with a tip that was formed into the initials “BG”.

Lola also took out a small blowtorch, the type often used in kitchens to brown meringue.

“Okay you two, get up and lean over the desk,” Lola instructed as she ignited the blowtorch.

Again, Anna and Pete obeyed her command.

“Now, I want you to know, I take no pleasure in this. It isn’t really my style. However, it is what Mistress Beth wants done, and I will do it. That is really the lesson here; if you do as Beth Grant asks, you will prosper; if you do not…,” Lola said as she began to heat up the brand with the blowtorch.

Anna whimpered, and Pete grunted.

Lola sighed.

“Anna, do you have something to say? You may speak,” she said as she continued to heat up the brand.

“What the fuck are you going to do?” Anna gasped, suddenly able to talk once more.

“I am going to brand your ass. You will have Mistress Beth’s initials on your skin forever, as a reminder not to cross her. You see, in a way you are very lucky. Mistress Beth did not order you turned into mindless puppets, menial slaves, or worse. You are getting a second chance. Your monthly tithe is going to be higher, but that is really the only long term consequences you will suffer, other than a small mark on your ass. After I leave, you will be allowed to return to your lives, and your transgressions will be forgiven. You will retain your free wills…provided you tell me where to find Everly, of course,” Lola explained calmly.

“You are going to fucking brand us?” Anna shrieked.

“I am. Again, you are very fortunate that Mistress Beth is so practical. A lot of dommes would do far, far worse for your betrayal. She is reasonable and fair. In fact, you even have her blessing to continue to develop your hypnotism skills, provided you use them as she directs. Oh, and if you should be foolish enough to cross Mistress Beth again she will visit you personally, and you will suffer unimaginably. You do have a choice, of course. If you cannot renew your loyalty to Mistress Beth, tell me now and I will save her the trouble of obliterating your free wills and turning you into mindless puppets by doing it myself,” Lola replied, her voice menacing.

Pete began to grunt frantically, hypnotically unable to speak.

“Fuck. Fine. Do it,” Anna said through gritted teeth.

Lola frowned.

In truth she had no desire to brand the couple, but it was what Mistress Beth had asked her to do.

It is a small brand, and preferable to a permanent hypnotic mind-fucking, Lola thought with a shrug.

“Where is Everly?” Lola asked, turning off the blowtorch.

The brand was glowing red-hot.

“She has a house on the beach. Not far from here,” Anna replied.

“Give me the address,” Lola commanded, pulling out her phone.

Anna quickly rattled off Everly’s address; Lola noted it in her phone, then slipped the device in her pocket.

“Do not move or speak under any circumstances,” Lola said firmly.

Then she pressed the brand into Anna’s left ass cheek.

There was a sizzling sound, and the naked woman shrieked in pain.

Lola quickly did the same to Pete’s right ass cheek, causing him to let out a wordless shout of agony.

Lola ignored the smell that filled the air, walking into Pete’s private bathroom and dropping the brand into the toilet, the hot metal hissing as it hit the water.

She went back into the office and took out a small tube of burn ointment and tossed it onto the desk between Anna and Pete.

“Well Anna, Pete, that was fun. You are both terrible foot-slaves, but with a little training you might be decent. I doubt you want that, so I recommend you swallow your pride and consider yourselves fortunate. You may both move and speak again in one minute. Have a nice rest of your day,” Lola said with a chuckle.

She picked up her briefcase and sandals and sauntered out of the room.

* * *

Everly Pruitt walked down the stairs into the living room of her recently-acquired five-thousand-square-foot beach front home. Twenty-six, Everly was a former Miss Georgia winner and had come in third in the Miss USA pageant. A beautiful, sexy woman, she was five-eight and slender, with the body of a dancer. She had long wavy light brown hair, hazel eyes, high sculpted cheekbones and pouty lips. Her breasts were large and well-shaped, and she had fabulous fair skin.

Everly was currently dressed in a simple, snug white spaghetti-strap top that was cut high to show off her fabulous abs, along with colorful blue and green flowing harem pants. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore an antique gold pocket-watch around her neck. Her only other jewelry was a simple gold bracelet on her left wrist, and a similar chain around her right ankle. She was barefoot, her finger and toenails both painted a breezy turquoise.

“Lorie, you will fetch me a glass of ice tea, and remember the fresh lemon this time,” Everly commanded as she moved to sit on a large sectional.

“Yes, Mistress Everly,” replied a reasonably attractive woman in her late thirties.

Short and a bit overweight, Lorie Gregory had short dark hair and brown eyes; she was currently dressed in a simple maid’s uniform and had been dusting the living room when Everly entered.

Lorie and her husband Jerry were the former owners of the home she was now cleaning; the hypnotist had claimed the wealthy middle-aged couple as her slaves, turning Lorie into her maid.

Jerry was currently in his home office, working at his job as a technology company executive to keep money flowing for his new Mistress.

The couple also served as Everly’s sex-slaves when the mood struck her.

Everly drew her feet up beneath her as she settled into her seat as Lorie left the room.

She opened her laptop and checked the balance on her main bank account, smiling at the number; it had grown considerably since she had moved to Miami two months earlier.

Everly had made a few allies and taken over several local businesses since arriving in Miami, in addition to enslaving the Gregorys.

She had four thoroughly brainwashed hypno-goons patrolling the grounds of her estate, and another four asleep in the guest house so they could take the night shift.

Everly had discovered her talent for True Hypnotism while searching for an act to perform during the talent portion of the Miss USA pageant.

Her grandmother Helen had suggested a stage hypnotism show, and offered to train her granddaughter.

Everly had proven to be a natural, and had asked Helen why she had never trained her daughter, Everly’s mother Rebecca.

“Oh dear, your mother simply doesn’t have the talent for hypnotism. I love her, but she isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with, and sometimes the gift skips a generation. You have so much more potential than your mother, the chance to be powerful and remarkable,” Helen had told her, gifting the young woman the pocket watch she now wore around her neck.

Everly had quickly realized that much of her family’s success was due to Helen’s behind the scenes hypnotism.

The young woman was eager to learn and gain in power, and became an excellent student.

Unfortunately for Everly, Helen passed away before she could properly complete her training.

The young beauty pageant contestant had learned enough to hypnotize two of her rivals and ruing their chances of winning, however.

Miss California and Miss New York both fell under her sway, and Everly had forced each of then to give her a rimjob among other acts of petty humiliation.

Their hypnotic enslavement culminated in them being caught having sex with each other in a hot tub, which Everly arranged to become very public.

Still even with the two contestants out of contention Everly still only managed to place third, although her stage hypnosis act had been a huge success.

She had simply not been able to hypnotize all of the judges into voting for her before the finals, managing to capture the wills of three of the six.

After the pageant, Everly left the beauty contest world behind and focused on her hypnotism skills. She honed her skill in Atlanta, selling her services to anyone who would pay her fee.

After she had amassed a comfortable amount of cash, Everly moved to Miami, the city she had always wanted to live in.

Her mother had objected, demanding her daughter finish college and attempt to parlay her limited fame from competing in Miss USA into opportunities to benefit the family.

Emily had never gotten along well with her domineering and selfish mother, and had left her acting like a chicken in the middle of the living room the Pruitt family home before leaving Atlanta for good.

“Don’t come after me, or I will do a lot worse than make you think you are a chicken,” Everly had warned as she left the house.

Bawk, bawk, bawk,” was all Rebecca could say in response, helplessly flapping her arms while perched on one leg.

It was the last time she had spoken to Rebecca, and the arrogant and self-centered Everly had no regrets about the situation.

The thought of her normally dignified and “proper” mother acting like a chicken still made her chuckle.

Everly’s attention shifted to her next immediate goal, which was obtaining a Thrall.

She was still undecided if she wanted a male or female as her main slave.

There were merits to both; while she would love the have a strong young stud at her beck and call, Everly had also realized that she had very much enjoyed Miss New York and Miss California, ironically both named Cassidy, eating her ass.

Following her experience with the two hypnotized beauties, Everly had begun having sex with women as often as men.

A man will make a better bodyguard…I can enslave any sexy woman I want and use her as a fuck toy…a cock will be nice to have around all the time; I do like girls, but I think I prefer men…shit, I don’t know…, the young hypnotist mused.

She was browsing a dating site for young Miami residents, noting men and women who were both attractive and appeared to possess some modicum of intellect and/or useful skills.

Everly’s phone began to vibrate in her pocket.

She dug the device out and checked the screen.

It simply read Number Three, which was the designation of one of her hypno-goons, a handsome hispanic man who’s name she had quite forgotten, or possibly never bothered to learn.

Everly simply called all of her menial slaves by a number, which she had them wear on a name tag so she didn’t need to remember who was assigned which numerals.

“Yes, Three?” she answered the phone.

“Mistress, there is a police detective at the gate; they want to speak to the homeowner,” Three said.

“I see. Well, send him in. Tell him I am the owner,” Everly replied, disconnecting the call before Three could reply.

She rose and walked to the front door, reaching it just as the doorbell rang.

Everly patted her pocket-watch before opening the door.

She could not conceal her surprise upon seeing the person standing on the porch.

Rather than the gruff male police detective in a cheap suit she was expecting, Everly instead saw a gorgeous woman in a stylish red pantsuit and decidedly unprofessional but very sexy tall stiletto sandals.

“Ms. Pruitt, I presume?” the “detective” asked politely.

“Yes; may I help you?” Everly asked, quickly regaining her composure.

The red-clad woman smiled.

“I am detective Maria Lopez, Miami Police Department. Are you the owner of this home?” Lola/Maria asked politely.

She held up a very high quality fake badge and police department I.D.

“I am,” Everly replied with a nod.

“May I come in? I have a few questions I would like to ask you,” Lola replied reasonably.

She had played the role of a detective several times in the past, and actually rather enjoyed doing so.

“Sure; what is this regarding, detective?” Everly asked cheerfully, slipping into her beauty-pageant-contestant persona.

She stepped aside and gestured for Lola to enter, looking the red-clad woman over from head to toe.

A cop would make an excellent addition to my stable. Especially a hot chick like this one. Holy fuck she has nice feet, Everly thought as Lola stepped inside.

The former beauty-pageant contestant was quite vain about her own feet, as well as the rest of her body, but she had to admit Lola’s were as close to perfect as she had ever seen.

“Thank you. Actually, your name came up in one of my cases. The Slaters are persons of interest in an ongoing investigation, and I was told that you are an associate of theirs,” Lola replied calmly, moving to stand in the center of the room.

Everly suppressed a frown, keeping her expression neutral.

Fuck, if those two idiots got in some kind of trouble and they gave my name to the cops, they are going to be the next ones licking my ass…righter after Detective Sexy here, she thought.

“I do know Anna and Pete. I workout at their facility, and have taught some women’s self-defense classes there on a few occasions,” Everly said, casually fingering the watch hanging around her neck.

“Oh? Judo? Kung-fu?” Lola asked lightly.

“Karate, actually. My mother put me in classes when I was about five; I was a black belt at fourteen, and I just kept up with training ever since. It is really great exercise,” Everly replied, eyeing the Puerto Rican woman more closely.

Lola was obviously very fit, her movements graceful and self-assured.

She can fight, Everly realized.

She also realized that Lola did not carry a firearm; her suit jacket was cut far too tight, made to accentuate her phenomenal body rather than to conceal a weapon properly.

“That it is; I have a little martial arts training myself,” Lola replied, a smirk touching her lips.

She and Everly’s eyes met, and both women’s easygoing demeanors vanished in an instant, replaced by sudden tension.

“How interesting; I wonder which of us would prevail in a sparring match,” Everly said, raising an eyebrow.

She’s no detective, she thought.

“That is an excellent question, Ms. Pruitt,” Lola replied, her smirk returning.

Everly smiled as well.

“Let’s cut the shit, shall we? You are no cop; you work for someone that the Slaters pissed off,” she said calmly.

Lola laughed.

“That is partially true, I suppose. Actually, it is you who pissed off my employer,” she said.

“Your employer?” Everly asked, a feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach.

“Mistress Beth Grant. She is very unhappy with you, Everly. Did you really think you could just claim a chunk of her territory, along with a very lucrative asset?” Lola scoffed.

Everly shrugged.

“I suppose I did,” she said.

Outwardly, however, she looked uncertain.

Everly had been hoping that Beth Grant would let the small piece of her territory go because she had bigger fish to fry.

Now she realized too late the Beth Grant did not forgive even small transgressions against her.

Lola grinned, then unbuttoned her jacket and removed it to reveal her simple white silk blouse.

“Shall we then?” she asked, tossing the garment aside and kicking off her sandals.

Everly grinned as well; she had been considering calling her goons and making a run for it, but decided against it.

She wanted to beat Beth’s minion, then hypnotize her and send her back with a message.

“I would like nothing more; Beth should have sent a couple more girls,” she replied, settling into fighting stance.

“Trust me, I am enough. My name is actually Lola, by the way,” Lola said, getting into a ready stance as well.

A flicker of recognition crossed Everly’s face.

She had heard of Mistress Lola, the professional troubleshooter.

The professional hypnotist troubleshooter.

“Great,” Everly muttered.

“You have heard of me; I’m flattered,” Lola said sarcastically.

Everly grunted in reply, suddenly dashing toward Lola and leaping into the air.

Lola barely dodged the powerful jump-kick, sidestepping as Everly flew past her.

She landed lightly and spun immediately, launching a round-house kick that Lola blocked with a shriek.

Then the fight truly began.

The two women were fairly evenly-matched; Everly was a bit faster than Lola, but Lola’s strikes were more powerful and she proved to be equally as agile.

They were furiously exchanging blows, punching and kicking with impressive speed and grace. The combatants dodged and ducked, blocked and evaded.

Everly let out a shout of triumph as her bare foot connected hard with Lola’s ribs.

Her elation was short lived as Lola accepted the painful blow and countered with a combination of two punches and a kick that sent Everly stumbling backward.

She hit the coffee table and fell, smashing it in the process.

Lola was on her in a flash, her foot smashing into Everly’s face.

The prone woman was far from finished despite seeing stars from Lola’s kick.

She swept Lola’s feet, knocking the red-clad hypnotist to the floor before leaping to her feet.

Lola recovered quickly, standing up almost instantly.

Just in time to receive a savage kick to her stomach followed by a pair of rapid punches, only one of which she blocked.

The other connected with her sternum, making her stumble back gasping.

Everly did not pursue, blinking her eyes as she recovered from the kick she’d taken to her face.

Both women composed themselves quickly, and rushed together in an even more vicious exchange, launching punches and kicks. The fight became a brawl, defense all but forgotten as they battered one another, shrieking and grunting as the spun and leapt around the room.

Suddenly, they separated, each taking a step back to catch their breath.

Lola was bleeding from her mouth, and Everly had a cut over her left eye; both were bruised in several places on their faces and bodies as they circled warily.

“You are pretty good,” Everly allowed grudgingly.

Lola wiped the blood from her mouth.

“You are better than I expected,” she replied.

They eyed each other silently for over a minute with something akin to respect.

Suddenly Everly reached for her pocket watch while at the same instant Lola removed her blue diamond pendant.

“It is time to relax, Lola. Follow the pretty watch…,” Everly suggested, holding up the beautiful golden antique timepiece.

The light reflected brilliantly from its surface as she began to swing it rhythmically.

“Watch the diamond, Everly…see how it sparkles as it swings back and forth…it really draws your eyes…,” Lola said at the same time in a practiced, soothing voice as she raised her pendant.

Her magnificent diamond began to swing back and forth, glittering in a dazzling manner.

“Relax, Lola…listen to my words as you follow the watch…the beautiful gold is so soothing…it feels wonderful to simply keep your eyes on the watch and listen to the sound of my voice…,” Everly said in a powerful monotone.

The watch was swinging rapidly now, and Lola could feel a tug at her eyes, an urge to follow the flashing timepiece as Everly’s words flowed into her mind.

“Everly, it is you who is relaxing…more and more with every swing of the diamond…the way it sparkles is very soothing…it really draws your eyes…relax, Everly…let the lovely blue draw you in…relaxing more with each word I speak…,” Lola continued, her voice insistent and powerful.

The diamond’s many facets split the light, sending it directly into Everly’s eyes and making her want to focus on it.

The duel continued, each woman’s induction flawless, their voices honed to hypnotic perfection as they channelled their energy through their respective pendulums.

After two minutes, both women’s speech was slowing, their shoulders slumping and their bodies tingling pleasantly as they began to sink into trance.

“You are…so relaxed now, Everly…you are sleepy…your…eyelids are very heavy…,” Lola was saying.

She felt light-headed and dizzy as she struggled to keep her pendant up and swinging.

“Follow the watch Lola…your thoughts fading…mind going blank…as you relax…deeper…deeper with…each swing…your thoughts are fading, your mind…becoming blank…,” Everly said at the same time, her eyelids fluttering.

The speed of her watch’s swing was slowing rapidly as she tried desperately to keep her eyes open.

Knowing she was seconds from losing, Lola stopped resisting and expended one final burst of hypnotic energy; if it did not put Everly under, she herself would be hypnotized.

“You cannot move or speak, Everly…you cannot stay awake any longer…SLEEP!” said forcefully.

Everly gasped and fell silent as Lola’s power hit her.

Her eyes slammed shut and she wilted to the floor.

Lola blinked rapidly, shaking off her near-trance.

“That was too fucking close. I underestimated this one,” she muttered, looking at the hypnotized Everly with a mixture of irritation and respect.

Ego and pride will be your downfall if you are not careful, Lola admonished herself as she replaced her pendant around her neck.

“Everly, can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes,” Everly murmured.

“Excellent. I want you to open your eyes and stand up,” Lola suggested firmly.

Everly obeyed, standing before Lola with a dazed expression on her face.

Lola bent and retrieved Everly’s watch, slipping it into her pocket.

“Everly, listen to me very carefully…,” Lola began in a sooting voice.

* * *

Everly started as she awakened from her trance.

She frowned upon seeing Lola seated comfortably on the couch in front of her, a smirk on her face.

“Fuck,” she muttered as she assessed the situation.

Everly was naked and kneeling, her fingers laced behind her head.

She could not move, held fast by Lola’s powerful post-hypnotic suggestions, though she could still speak.

Panic rose in her chest as the reality of losing the hypnosis duel hit her.

She was completely at Lola’s mercy; she had no recollection of the time she’d spend in trance, and thus no clue what post-hypnotic suggestions she’d been given and was now compelled to follow.

“Yes, that is the idea, actually. I am supposed to take you to Beth, but first I am going to claim my rights,” Lola said with a wink.

Everly scowled and remained silent.

She was hoping one of her hypno-goons would come into the house to report something or use the restroom.

“I had you send all your slaves away,” Lola said as if reading her mind.

Everly’s scowl deepened, but she still did not speak.

“You are stoic, I will give you that. You were actually a very impressive opponent, I have to admit. You are worthy of worshipping my feet. Crawl to me and kiss my feet, Everly. Kiss them, suck my toes, lick my soles,” Lola commanded.

Everly obeyed, crawling to her captor; tears filled her eyes as she began to worship Lola’s spectacular feet.

Lola watched with satisfaction, enjoying both the physical sensations and the spectacle of the rival hypnotist debasing herself, unable to resist her commands.

Everly’s resolve faded, and she began to sob as she continued her foot worship.

“Oh don’t cry, dear. It could be so much worse; I mean, I have no idea what Mistress Beth is going to do to you, but I bet it will be far worse than foot-slavery. Stop and get back on your knees,” Lola commanded.

Everly obeyed.

Lola stood and quickly shed her clothes.

“I guess I am going to make it worse after all; you will eat me, slave-Everly,” she commanded, retaking her seat and spreading her legs.

Everly began to sob anew as she obeyed, burying her face in Lola’s pussy.

“Mmmm…ah…oh…OH! Oh yes…yes…yes…YES! Oh yes! Keep it up!…eat me…eat me slut…mmmmm…fuck…yes!” Lola shrieked.

Her fingers intertwined with Everly’s hair as she squirmed in ecstasy.

After several minutes Lola orgasmed powerfully, letting out a primal scream as she trembled with pleasure.

“Fuck, I needed that! Great job, slave. On your knees, hands behind your head,” she gasped, releasing Everly’s hair.

Everly immediately assumed the position Lola commanded.

Lola took a moment to catch her breath, then rose and began to dress.

“Time to go,” she said, looking down at Everly with a wicked smile.

* * *

“Mistress Beth, Mistress Lola has returned with Everly Pruitt,” Alejandra said a short time later.

The sexy Spanish slave was standing beside Beth’s huge hot-tub, where her Mistress sat naked in the churning water along with her daughter Faith, also naked.

“Excellent, show her back here immediately,” Beth ordered.

“Right away Mistress,” Alejandra said with a curtsy before hurrying to obey.

A moment later she returned with Lola and Everly.

“Hello Lola. I take it things went well, although judging by the bruises it was a bit of a challenge,” Beth said with a smile.

Lola chuckled.

“Everly is…more skilled than I expected. I learned my lesson. She has been programmed to obey both of you,” she replied with satisfaction.

“Well done,” Beth said, nodding in appreciation.

Faith grinned.

“It looks like you got your shots in,” she said, looking the disheveled Everly over.

“I did,” Lola agreed.

“How do you feel?” Beth asked.

“Overdressed,” Lola quipped.

Beth, Faith, Everly and Alejandra were all naked.

Both Beth and Faith laughed.

“Yes, why don’t you join us? I am sure it will feel wonderful after your exertions,” Beth said.

“Thank you,” Lola replied.

She quickly undressed and gratefully entered the hot tub.

“Mmmm…that feels wonderful,” she said, closing her eyes and letting the heat soothe her aching muscles.

“Alejandra, take Everly to the dungeon, then bring us some champaign. Everly, you will go with her and do as she says without a fuss,” Beth commanded.

“Yes Mistress Beth,” both women replied at the same time.

“What will you do with her, if you don’t mind me asking?” Lola asked.

Beth was thoughtful.

“I haven’t decided. She will be degraded and humiliated for a while at least. However, I knew her grandmother; I considered her a friend. I may give her a chance to redeem herself. She is a pretty good hypnotist, wouldn’t you agree?” she asked in reply.

Lola nodded solemnly.

“She very nearly got me, I am ashamed to admit,” she said.

“It happens. The important thing is you won,” Faith said reassuringly.

Lola nodded her appreciation.

“Oh that reminds me, I got this as you requested,” she said, lifting her foot out of the water to display the red diamond toe ring.

Beth chuckled.

“I noticed. Put your foot down, I have no desire to become your foot-slave,” she replied playfully.

Lola laughed.

“I am pretty sure you can resist my feet,” she said.

“Don’t be so sure,” Faith said slyly.

“Hush, dear daughter…unless you want to be the one who becomes a foot-slave,” Beth retorted.

Faith stuck her tongue out at her mother.

“Would you like me to put it on you? It would be an honor,” Lola asked Beth.

Beth shook her head.

“Keep it. You have exquisite feet; they deserve exceptional decorations,” she said.

Lola looked surprised.

“Really? I—thank you!” she said.

The toe ring had to be worth at least fifty-thousand dollars.

Red diamonds were extremely hard to come by.

“You are quite welcome. You did a fantastic job. I am sure you will be able to entrance a lot of people with it,” Beth said with a smile.

Lola nodded in genuine appreciation.

“So, would you like to know what I really want from you?” Beth asked as Alejandra appeared with a tray containing three glasses of champaign.

“If you don’t mind,” Lola replied, accepting a glass from the naked slave.

Though her demeanor was calm, inside she was nervous and excited.

“I want you to go to Boise and be my eyes and ears. You are a powerful hypnotist, you are entitled to a suite at The Spiral,” Beth said, sipping her own champaign.

“Boise? The Spiral?” Lola asked, confused.

“Oh you have to see that place, it is fucking fantastic!” Faith said.

Beth nodded.

“It is quite remarkable,” she agreed.

Lola sipped her champaign before speaking.

“I am not opposed to joining The Spiral…but why do you need me to go? Why can’t one of you, or Hope?” she asked.

Both Faith and Beth scowled at the mention of Hope, Beth’s younger daughter.

“Hope is…unavailable. Neither Faith nor I can go; I need someone unknown to the hypnotism community in Boise. Specifically, unknown to High Mistress Liliana,” Beth said carefully.

Now Lola looked confused.

“May I ask why?” she asked.

“To put it simply, Liliana hypnotized me, and she believes I am still under her power. Hope is her apprentice, and she was complicit in my enslavement,” Beth replied.

“The little brat made me he sex toy, too,” Faith groused.

Beth silenced her with a look.

“Hope will be disciplined appropriately. She is in a difficult position; I am the one who arranged for her to be Liliana’s apprentice. She has already been punished for her little stunt with you,” she said sternly.

Faith nodded meekly at her mother.

Lola took a large gulp from her champaign.

“So you…got free of Liliana’s control, and you need a spy…,” she reasoned.

Beth nodded.

“Liliana and I had a disagreement that turned into a fight. She won. However, she is arrogant and overconfident, and she never considered that I have Faith check my mind for other hypnotists’ influence on a regular basis. It took her several attempts to locate and remove all of Liliana’s programming, and in truth we don’t know if she eliminated it all. I won’t lie to you, Lola; this is a very dangerous assignment. All I need from you is to observe and report…at first, anyway. You don’t have to decide right now, and I will not be upset with you if you decline. If you accept, obviously you will be rewarded extremely well, and have my gratitude. You have my friendship either way,” she said.

Lola was silent for almost a minute.

Beth and Faith waited patiently for her to speak.

“I will do it,” she said simply.

“Just like that?” Beth asked.

Lola nodded.

“This is too good of an opportunity to pass up; big risk, big reward, right? I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and I must admit this sounds like fun…terrifying, but fun. I am in, Mistress Beth. It will be an honor to work for you,” she said.

“To work with me, Lola. You will be my friend and ally, not an underling. I want to reiterate this is an incredibly dangerous task; Liliana is one of the most powerful hypnotists on the planet. She is ruthless, selfish, vain, arrogant and cruel. She very smart, and is merciless to her enemies. However, I am also ruthless, petty and not to be fucked with. High Mistress or not, she crossed a line. She betrayed me, and I am planning to take her down. You acting as my spy is the first step,” Beth replied seriously.

Lola nodded.

“I understand. Really. I am curious, though…are you going to pretend to still be under Liliana’s control?” she asked.

Beth sighed and nodded.

“Exactly, yes. I will have to do whatever she commands to maintain the illusion. That still will not be as hard or dangerous for me as what I am asking of you,” she said

“I appreciate that. I want to help,” Lola reiterated.

“Told you; you owe me fifty bucks, mother,” Faith said with a smirk.

Lola looked at her quizzically.

“Faith bet me fifty dollars that you would accept without hesitation; I said you would need at least a day to think it over. I clearly lost,” Beth said dryly.

“I’ll buy you a drink when she pays up,” Faith said to Lola.

The two younger hypnotists shared a giggle.

Beth sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Lola, you have my word I will do everything I can to keep you safe. Thank you very much, I am truly grateful both for what you have already done for me and what you are going to do in the future. Now…to new friends…and payback,” Beth said, raising her glass.

“Friends…,” Faith said.

“…and payback,” Lola added.

They raised their own glasses and clinked them with Beth’s.

Lola smiled as she sipped her champaign.

She had taken a big step up in the True Hypnotism community, and she was eager to see what the future would bring.

“Now we have a lot to discuss…but it can wait a day or two. Lola, I insist you stay here until you travel to Boise. You and Faith can go retrieve your Thrall after dinner. Until then let’s relax. I have a harem of both male and female sex-slaves, a full-service salon, and a masseuse here full-time, and if there is anything you want to eat or drink just let Alejandra know. Make yourself at home, Lola,” Beth said kindly.

“Yes, we can get mani-pedis in the morning if you like,” Faith added, smiling at Lola and sipping her champaign.

Lola grinned.

“I could get used to this,” she replied, finishing her drink.

“Alejandra, more champaign,” Beth called after draining her own glass.

“Yes, Mistress Beth,” the sexy naked slave replied, moving instantly to obey.