The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lola: The Professional

An up and coming mercenary hypnotist gets an unexpected opportunity

Lola stopped her brand-new Acura NSX in front of Blood Orange, a trendy and popular new art gallery in Miami’s Wynwood Art District. She stepped out the custom-painted ice blue high-performance vehicle into the warm, breezy evening air and handed the keys to a valet dressed in a well-tailored burgundy uniform.

“Feel free to drive it around the block a few times,” Lola said to the young man with a wink.

The valet visibly swallowed as he took the keys.

“Don’t worry, I would never do that ma’am,” he said nervously.

In truth, he had not even noticed the incredible vehicle; his eyes were on the stunning Lola.

Twenty-eight, Lola Martinez was of Puerto Rican descent; she stood five-foot-five with long straight dark brown hair which was highlighted with streaks of caramel and blonde. She had a beautiful V-shaped face and sultry golden-brown eyes. Her pouty lips framed a perfect, disarming smile and she had flawless almond skin. She had a fabulous figure, the body of a dancer or athlete, fit and perfectly toned yet unmistakably feminine. She had a slender waist, and her breasts were well-proportioned, firm round globes; she had spectacular rock-hard abs, and her shapely legs ended in what many would describe as utterly perfect feet.

If Lola had any complaint about her body, she would name her ass without hesitation; while it was tight and sexy, Lola felt it too small.

Lola was wearing a slinky, sleeveless little black dress that was effectively transparent and covered in tiny glittering rhinestones, a black bra top and matching sexy underwear providing the only hint of modesty. Five-inch sparkly-silver platform stiletto sandals made her legs seem impossibly long and provided the perfect counterpart to the daring barely-there dress. Her hair was down, tucked behind her ears to reveal large sparkling diamond earrings, and she had long dark lashes to go with rose lipstick. Around her neck hung a large, beautiful oval blue diamond pendant on a delicate white gold chain. Around her left wrist was a silver and aquamarine bracelet, and her long fingernails were black except on her ring fingers, which were metallic blue. Her toenails were also black, and she wore a silver and aquamarine toe-ring on her right second toe; on her left middle toe was a gold band set with tiny sapphires.

“I am completely serious! Go ahead and drive it around. It is a fun car,” Lola replied with a heart-stopping smile.

She casually touched the young man on the arm, and he nearly swooned.

“Oh…um, t-thank you, ma’am,” the valet stammered.

“Please, call me Lola. What is your name?” Lola asked him kindly.

“It, uh, it’s Demetri,” the valet replied, blushing.

He was handsome enough, and Lola found his bashfulness cute.

“Nice to meet you, Demetri. Just relax…I am sure you are doing a wonderful job,” Lola replied in a soothing voice.

Demetri took a deep breath and nodded.

“Thank you, ma—Lola. It is nice to meet you too. Have a nice evening,” he replied.

“You too,” the gorgeous woman replied with a wink.

Lola turned and walked toward the gallery, hips swaying seductively and her heels clacking on the pavement.

Demetri watched her go until the car behind Lola’s honked their horn, shaking him from his daze.

He quickly got into Lola’s car, hoping no one saw the huge erection tenting his pants.

Lola approached the gallery entrance where a tall, heavyset man in a tuxedo was checking invitations.

Her wore a stern expression as Lola approached.

“Invitation,” he said politely, holding out his hand.

She smiled and nodded, taking a piece of paper from her black designer clutch and handing it to him.

The doorman’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the paper.

It was a junk-mail advertisement for a mattress store.

“Excuse me ma’am, but this is not an invitation…,” he said smoothly.

Lola gave a sexy pout.

“Are you sure? Look at it again, my happy little helper. It is an invitation for Lola Martinez…Me,” she suggested seductively.

The man frowned, glancing down at the paper once again.

To his surprise, he saw he was indeed holding an invitation to the exclusive art show for Miss Lola Martinez.

“My apologies, Miss Martinez! Enjoy the show,” the doorman said cheerfully, handing Lola the advertisement back.

“Thank you,” she replied, flashing a smile as she put the “invitation” back into her clutch.

Her smile became a smug smirk as she stepped into the art gallery.

The post-hypnotic suggestion she had given the doorman the previous day had worked perfectly.

Lola Martinez was a True Hypnotist.

More accurately she was a mercenary True Hypnotist, though she preferred to be called a “Professional Troubleshooter.”

Lola was currently working a high-paying contract, and she needed to gain entry to the exclusive art show in order to accomplish what her client had requested.

In order to be let inside without a fuss, she had made an effort to discreetly find out who worked the door at Blood Orange during private shows and discreetly observed him for a few days, learning his routine and habits. A stoic man of fifty-nine, his name was Ernest Sullivan. He was a retired successful banker and art enthusiast who worked at the gallery part-time because he was allowed to view the exhibitions in private and it gave him something to do; he was a widower, and lived a quiet comfortable life filled mostly with fishing trips.

Lola had hypnotized Ernest the previous evening in the small, quiet bar where he often spent a portion of his evenings, sipping beer and watching sports and chatting with the other regulars.

Ernest had no memory of Lola sauntering into the bar wearing a dark blue mini dress and tall strappy black sandals as he sat watching a basketball game at a corner table, though at the time he had taken immediate notice of the young beauty.

The bar had been mostly empty, the half-dozen patrons present intent on their drinks or the televisions. Lola had ordered a whiskey and cola then sat down at the table next to Ernest’s and begun to watch the game.

Reasonably knowledgeable about basketball, she had casually struck up a conversation with Ernest about the game.

Lola was extremely charismatic and well-spoken; Ernest had enjoyed talking with her, and by the time the game was over they were chatting and laughing like old friends.

They were on their third drink, and Lola joined Ernest at his table.

“So, what do you do, if you don’t mind me asking?” Ernest had inquired.

Lola had smiled sheepishly.

“Well…I am actually a foot model,” she lied smoothly.

“Oh really? Does that pay well?” Ernest had asked, genuinely interested.

His eyes went reflexively to Lola’s feet.

The wily hypnotist extended her right foot toward him to display her shiny black nails, the silver and aquamarine toe ring she wore on her second toe glittering.

“It actually does; ridiculously well, in fact. There is actually a lot of interest in nice feet,” Lola replied casually.

She began to gently sway her foot side to side, her toe ring reflecting the light as it moved.

“Yours are definitely nice,” Ernest had replied, his eyes still on Lola’s foot.

“Thank you; you know, a lot of people really like women’s feet, they just won’t admit it. Men and women both. Do you like my feet, Ernest?” Lola asked in a soothing monotone.

She let her sandal drop to the floor and continued to rhythmically sway her foot.

Back and forth.

The hypnotist was now projecting hypnotic energy through her toe-ring, just as other hypnotists often did with a pendulum or their eyes, and in some cases their tits.

“Yes…,” Ernest said quietly.

He continued to watch her now-bare foot, the glittering toe ring drawing his gaze.

“Thank you, that makes me happy…you like making me happy…my feet are perfect…so nice to look at…just keep watching my foot…moving back and forth…the beautiful aquamarine drawing your eyes…following it back and forth…relax…watch my foot and listen to my voice…relaxing more and more,” Lola had said in a quiet but firm voice.

“Alright…,” Ernest murmured softly, transfixed by the hypnotist’s foot.

Lola smiled.

She had him.

It still amazed her how many people, both men and women, were susceptible to pretty feet.

The hypnotist was quite proud of hers, and often used them as a hypnotic focus. As a result she put great effort into keeping them as nice as possible.

“Very good…I am so happy you like my feet…making me happy makes you feel wonderful…noticing now how relaxed you feel as you keep watching my foot…letting my toe ring draw your eyes as my voice relaxes you deeper…deeper…your thoughts fading away…mind becoming empty of everything except my voice…,” she purred.

Ernest fell silent as he continued to watch Lola’s swaying foot.

Back and forth.

“Almost there…dropping deeper…ready to make me happy…to listen to my voice…listen, and obey…obeying me will make me very happy…you want to make me happy, don’t you?” Lola asked softly, glancing around to make sure no one had taken notice of what she was doing.

“Yes…,” Ernest said softly.

He sighed deeply and slumped in his chair; his eyes no longer followed the hypnotist’s foot, staring blankly as he went into a trance.

Lola stopped moving her foot and slipped her sandal back on.

“Good boy. You have made me very happy. You are now completely relaxed. You hear only my voice, and you will find it very easy to obey my commands and accept my suggestions…you will do this to make me happy, won’t you darling?” she asked, leaning back in her seat.

“Yes,” Ernest said with a faint smile.

Lola smirked and sipped her drink.

“Now listen very carefully; when you hear me say the phrase Happy Little Helper and then show you this, you will see it as exactly what I say it is. You will then be very happy to help me, just like you are now. This will make me very happy, and you want to make me happy,” she informed the hypnotized man in a firm voice.

She produced the furniture store ad from her purse and slid it across the table toward Ernest.

He looked down at the piece of junk mail.

“Yes ma’am,” Ernest said quietly.

“Very good! You have made me so happy. Now I want you to do me a favor; when I get up and walk away, you will count silently to twenty, then wake up. You will have no conscious memory of meeting me or the instructions I just gave you. Your subconscious will remember for you, and will remind you to do as I have suggested when the time comes. Doing this will make you feel wonderful. Do you understand?” Lola asked.

“Yes…,” Ernest replied with a nod.

“Thank you, you have made me very happy. Now one last thing; even though you will not remember me after you awaken, you will pay my tab and think nothing of it,” Lola informed him.

“I will…pay your tab,” Ernest had agreed.

He trembled slightly as a wave of pleasure rippled through him at having made Lola happy.

After finishing her drink, Lola had risen and sauntered away from the table without another word.

Smirking at the memory of hypnotizing Ernest, the beautiful hypnotist made her way slowly around the art gallery; it was filled with well-dressed men and women sipping champaign and nibbling on fancy hors d’oeuvres as they examined and discussed the displayed art. The sexy hypnotist drew looks from the other guests ranging from disapproving to jealous to lustful. Lola couldn’t care less, and she found herself genuinely enjoying the various abstract paintings. All created by the same artist, they were swirling, flowing irregular swathes of intertwining colors, mainly purples, blues and greens, on either stark white or jet black backgrounds.

“Space is the Breath of Art. They really are remarkable pieces, aren’t they?” a well-dressed man asked as he walked up to stand beside Lola.

“They really are. I find them quite…fascinating; hypnotic, really,” she said with a smile.

The man chuckled.

“That is an eloquent description. My name is Russell Holt,” he said smoothly.

He took two glasses of champaign from a passing tuxedo-clad server, handing one to Lola.

“Thank you. I am Lola,” the hypnotist replied, sipping the drink.

It was fantastic and obviously very expensive.

She gave Russell an appraising look.

A very handsome man of perhaps forty, he was tall and broad-shouldered with short black hair and a neatly-trimmed black beard, both showing a bit of grey. He was in decent shape, wearing a very expensive custom charcoal grey suit with a dark green tie, his black designer dress shoes spotless and polished.

He wore gold ring on his right ring finger with a stylized “H” picked out in diamonds, and his cufflinks were gold set with emeralds.

Clearly very wealthy, Russell radiated confidence bordering on arrogance.

Lola instantly disliked him.

Another pretentious rich guy who thinks he can impress me with quotes he read on the internet because he wants to fuck me, she thought sourly.

Lola gave him a big, friendly smile.

While he didn’t interest her as a potential lover, she did have another use for him.

He was likely a donor to the gallery, or at least an art collector who would have information she needed.

“It is nice to meet you, Lola. I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you how astonishingly beautiful you are,” Russell said, sipping his own drink.

Lola chuckled.

“Thank you, Russell. Tell me, are you an art aficionado or do you just come to these things to hit on astonishingly beautiful women?” she asked playfully.

Russell laughed.

“I am one of the primary investors in Blood Orange, so I’d like to think I know a bit about art…and beautiful women. How about you? Are you a collector?” he asked.

“I am actually an artist myself,” Lola replied, taking another sip of champaign.

“Oh? What is your medium?” Russell asked, genuinely interested.

Lola smiled.

“I’d consider it Performance Art, actually. I use my voice and sometimes my body or objects to…suggest ideas and courses of action,” she replied.

“Well, I have to say I’m intrigued; please tell me more,” Russell replied enthusiastically.

Excellent at reading people, Lola knew he was lying.

He had no interest in her “art”; his goal was simple, to get her into his bed.

Still, his willingness to listen to her would make him an easy target.

“Take this painting for example; it is titled “The Warmth of Ice”. It is very intriguing, and I could easily do a performance based on this,” Lola said, gesturing at the painting before them.

The piece was consisted of three narrow, unevenly spaced vertical streaks of dark blue that faded to lighter shades toward the bottom of the canvas, until they became white and ended in a roughly circular pool of oranges and vivid yellows.

“It is an inspiring work. I would love to hear an example of what you do, it that isn’t asking too much,” Russell said.

He smiled at Lola, a phony grin that failed to conceal his lust toward her.

Lola turned to him with a raised an eyebrow.

“I’m flattered, Russell. Are you sure you want to listen to me so closely? To give me your complete attention? To get the full effect you will need to concentrate on what I am saying, to really follow the rhythm and cadence of my words…Can you do that? This is another artist’s show, after all…,” she said slyly.

He placed her free hand gently on his arm and smiled warmly.

Russell nodded eagerly.

“You already have my complete attention, Lola. I am more than happy to keep it on you, if you are willing to indulge me,” he replied.

Lola nodded, her smile turning slightly smug.

Gotcha, she thought.

Russell was clearly hoping to flatter her with is feigned interest; instead it was giving Lola exactly the opening she needed.

The hypnotist nodded and turned back to the painting.

“Do me a favor and look closely at the painting…I always wonder at what goes through the artist’s mind as they go through their process…how they create a work that draws the eyes like this…the dark blue transitioning so smoothly…until it becomes white…and then the burst of color at the bottom…it is difficult to know where to look…your eyes keep shifting from the bottom back to the top…following the streaks down…as they fade from the dark, cold blue to the icy white…it is very pleasant, soothing to follow the streaks with your eyes…it truly does make you feel warm…relaxed…as your eyes keep going up to the top of the painting, before drifting down…back up to the top…then drifting down…,” Lola intoned in a soothing monotone.

Russell stood quietly listening, and predictably his eyes began to move up and down as she spoke.

Going to the top of the painting and drifting back down.

“You find it difficult, if not impossible to look away…your eyes continuously going up to the top, only to drift back down…up…and down…the colors so soothing…so relaxing as they fade from the deep, dark blue…down to the warm, inviting pool of swirling yellow and orange…the pleasant warmth spreading through you as you relax more and more…back to the top and drifting down…up…and down…deeper…all the way down now…until they stay locked on the pool of orange and yellow…it is drawing you in…you are completely relaxed now, Russell…your mind is blank…empty of everything but my voice…so relaxed…so warm and comfortable…you cannot move or speak…you cannot think…my words are now your thoughts…,” Lola said in a gentle but firm voice.

Russell let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping; his expression was blank as he stood staring at the painting.

Lola smoothly reached out and caught his champaign glass as it slipped from his grasp.

She gracefully turned and placed it on the tray of a passing server along with her own.

“Very good, Russell. You are feeling wonderful…so relaxed…so warm and peaceful…you simply want to listen to my voice…listen, and obey…,” Lola said quietly but firmly after the server had passed.

Russell’s eyes were wide and unblinking.

She glanced around as she spoke, making sure no one had taken an interest in what she was doing.

Lola turned her attention backed to the entranced Russell.

“You are completely relaxed now, Russell. Feeling wonderful. The sound of my voice is very soothing and you simply want to listen to it…listen, and obey. You will listen carefully and follow my instructions, and you will feel great about doing so. I am going to count to three, and when I do you will wake up and believe I was simply giving my opinion on this painting. You will be very impressed with what I said, and find you are eager to please me; you will believe anything I tell you, and you will feel strongly compelled to do whatever I tell you to do. Believing and obeying me will be easy, effortless, and it will feel wonderful. You will be very respectful and feel very submissive toward me. If you hear me, and only me, say “drop good boy”, you will instantly return to a trance for me, just like the one you are in now. One, two, three,” Lola said firmly.

She snapped her fingers.

Russell began to blink rapidly as he came out of his trance.

He appeared confused for a moment, then looked at Lola and smiled; his intentions and attitude had changed as a result of her suggestions.

“That was an amazing assessment, Lola. Thank you for sharing it. Is there anything I can do for you?” he asked cheerfully.

Lola smirked slightly; she had changed him from an alpha-male trying to get her into bed to an eager to please submissive.

“Well Sweetie, there is now that you ask; do you think you could possibly introduce me to the artist? I am a big fan of hers, and I really would like to meet her,” the hypnotist said hopefully.

Russell nodded.

“Jocelyn? Absolutely, it would be my pleasure,” he replied.

“Oh, thank you! You are so nice! Thank you,” Lola said, flashing him and appreciative smile.

Russell blushed as a wave of pleasure from having made her happy washed over him.

Helping Lola felt wonderful.

“Of course. Please, follow me. I believe she is in the back,” he replied.

He led Lola through the gallery, past the other paintings and the admirers clustered around them; many of the guests greeted Russell as he passed, obviously aware of his position. They reached the back of the gallery where a tall, slender, attractive woman of perhaps thirty-five was sitting on a tall barstool well away from the crowd, sipping champaign and observing the guests and their reactions to the paintings with what was likely feigned disinterest. Everyone seemed to be leaving her alone, and she raised an eyebrow at Russell as they approached.

The woman had sandy-blonde hair in a pixie cut, and pale green eyes. Her facial features were well-defined and non-angular, and she had a well-toned body and a nice bust, not too large and not too small.

Well she is quite the actor, isn’t she? Probably temperamental and dramatic as well…very beautiful though, Lola mused silently as she appraised the artist.

“Hello Jocelyn; this is my friend Lola; she is a remarkable woman and very interested in your work; she is eager to meet you, so I thought a would introduce you,” Russell said pleasantly.

Jocelyn Delevingne smiled pleasantly; a former fashion model, she was wearing a black

sleeveless leather halter top that laced up in the front and showed off much of her lovely breasts; it was cut high to show off her lovely flat stomach and glittering ruby navel piercing. She wore black pants and very tall black wedge sandals. Her finger and toenails were a shiny gunmetal color, and her only other jewelry was a delicate gold chain around her right ankle.

“Hello Lola; I am always happy to meet anyone Russell considers a friend,” the artist said pleasantly but with a hint of arrogance as she extended her hand.

Lola took it, a phony expression of awe on her face.

I can act too, dear, she thought as they lightly shook hands.

“It is an honor to meet you, Ms. Delevingne,” Lola said enthusiastically.

The artist smiled, obviously approving of her adoration.

“Please, call me Jocelyn. Tell me, do you have a favorite piece here?” Jocelyn asked.

Lola looked thoughtful.

“I have enjoyed several of them so far; the “Blue In The Black” is unique, I love the subtle emotion in it,” she replied, using the name of one of the paintings she had looked at before meeting Russell.

In truth, she found Jocelyn’s work interesting if a bit dark and moody.

“Thank you; it is one of my two favorites, as a matter of fact. Would you like to join me?” Jocelyn asked, nodding at an empty stool beside her.

“I would love to, thank you! Russell, be a dear and fetch us some more champagne; Jocelyn appears to be out,” Lola replied, climbing onto the stool and draining her own glass.

“Of course, Lola. I would be happy to,” Russell said eagerly.

Jocelyn chuckled as he took their empty glasses and left to find a server.

“Oh my, you have done a number on him. I have never known Russell to be quite so attentive to a woman,” she remarked.

Lola smiled.

You have no idea, honey, she thought.

“He is a bit eager to please…men are strange creatures, aren’t they? Enough about Russell, though. Jocelyn, it really is an honor to meet you.Your work is very inspiring,” the hypnotist said.

“Thank you, Lola. May I ask what you do for a living?’ Jocelyn asked.

“Oh, nothing as wonderful as art, that is for sure. I own a small interior decorating business, and so I am always on the lookout for fantastic artists and their work…like yours,” Lola lied smoothly.

Jocelyn nodded.

“Well, I am flattered that you would consider recommending me to your clients,” she said.

Russell returned and handed the women their drinks.

“Thank you, Russell. Would you please do me another favor?” Lola asked sweetly as she took the champaign.

“Yes, I’d be happy to help,” the handsome man replied with a smile.

“Would you mind making sure we are not disturbed for a few minutes? I would like to discuss some business with Jocelyn…if that is okay with her, of course,” Lola said.

“I’d like that,” Jocelyn agreed.

Russell nodded.

“No problem. Let me know if you need anything else,” he replied.

Lola smiled as he almost immediately intercepted two well-dressed middle-aged women who looked like they were on their way toward Jocelyn.

“Wow, he really likes you; I would almost think he actually respects you or something,” Jocelyn said with a shake of her head.

Lola shrugged.

“I am sure he simply has you and the gallery’s best interest in mind. Anyway, my current client has a sizable budget and no artistic taste. I am planning to recommend you to him to decorate his library. All these pieces are for sale, correct?” Lola asked.

Jocelyn nodded.

“They are indeed; my agent is around here somewhere, taking offers for me to review. How many are you thinking you might want?” she asked.

Lola was thoughtful for a moment, sipping her drink.

“At least four; my client will want a collection all by the same artist,” she replied.

Jocelyn seemed pleased by Lola’s reply.

“That is fantastic; I will of course give you a great price on purchasing four or more pieces at once. If you like, I would be happy to help you choose which ones to create a sub-theme within the overall collection,” she said, finishing her champagne and setting the glass on a tall circular table next to her stool.

Lola nodded.

“That would be lovely! Speaking of lovely, I really like your nail polish!” she said enthusiastically.

Jocelyn held out her hand.

“Thank you; I did them myself,” she replied with satisfaction.

“I’m impressed; I have to have mine professionally done, although I think my girl does a great job—especially on my toes, don’t you think?” Lola asked innocently.

Her right leg was crossed over her left, and she extended her foot toward Jocelyn to display her perfectly painted shiny black nails and her glittering aquamarine toe ring.

The artist looked down at Lola’s foot and smiled.

“Yes, she does. I have to say, you have very nice feet, Lola,” Jocelyn replied.

A foot girl, are you? Perfect, Lola thought with satisfaction.

“Thank you, I appreciate that. I try to take very good care of them. What do you think of the toe ring? Is it too much?” Lola asked.

She began to move her foot slowly side to side, making the aquamarine sparkle even more.

“No, I love toe rings, especially on cute feet like yours. I have often thought about getting one myself,” Jocelyn replied, still admiring Lola’s sexy sandal-clad foot.

The aquamarine was extremely high quality, and its facets reflected the light into Jocelyn’s eyes in a dazzling manner as Lola continued to sway her foot.

Back and forth.

“Aww, you think my feet are cute? Thank you. I have to say, I love the way this particular toe ring looks…the way it glitters when it moves…it really draws your eyes…the lovely blue just beckons you,inviting you in…encouraging you to simply keep watching it...following it…back and forth…the soothing blue of the gem is very relaxing…just like my voice…relax, Jocelyn…relax and keep following my toe ring…you like my cute feet, and want to keep your eyes on them…just relax and listen to my voice…as you continue to watch my toe ring moving back…and forth…,” Lola said seductively.

She had switched to her hypnotist’s voice, a gentle but firm monotone that flowed like honey into Jocelyn’s mind.

“I…I’m not sure what you are…are…trying to…,” Jocelyn said slowly.

Her eyes were indeed drawn to the sparkling toe ring, and the hypnotist’s voice was insistent and soothing.

Jocelyn suddenly found it difficult to think clearly, and she felt her shoulders slump a bit as she indeed began to relax.

“Everything is fine, Jocelyn…just keep your eyes on my toe ring for a little bit longer…follow it back and forth…relaxing more and more with every word I say…it feels wonderful to simply let go and relax deeper…deeper…all the tension leaving your body now…all the thoughts fading from your mind…as you effortlessly relax deeper and deeper…,” Lola continued smoothly.

The hypnotist glanced around quickly, making sure no one was listening in on what she was doing.

Using her foot as a focus allowed her to maintain the appearance that she and Jocelyn were simply chatting; there was no swinging pendant or intense hypnotic stare to draw unwanted attention, although she was skilled with both.

Russell was keeping the two socialites busy, stopping them from approaching Jocelyn.

“I…am…relaxing…deeper…,” Jocelyn mumbled.

Her eyes were locked on Lola’s foot, her expression dazed.

Smiling, the hypnotist continued her induction.

“You are very relaxed now, Jocelyn…you see only my foot, hear only my voice…you cannot move…you must simply keep your eyes on my foot and listen to my words…following all my instructions…obeying me…it is so easy to sink deeper into relaxation and to obey…you are completely relaxed, in a deep trance…ready to accept all my suggestions and follow my every command…you will listen, and obey…listen…and obey…,” Lola said firmly.

She stopped swaying her foot; Jocelyn’s eyes were glazed as she entered a trance.

“Obey…,” she murmured.

Her mouth hung slightly open, and she swayed slightly on her stool as her eyes remained locked on Lola’s sexy foot.

Lola smiled.

“Very good, Jocelyn. You will obey Lola. Lola is your Mistress. What time is the showing over?” the hypnotist asked.

“Midnight, Mistress,” Jocelyn replied in a dazed voice.

Lola glanced at the clock.

It was eight-thirty.

“Alright, as soon as the showing is over, you will get into your car and drive to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. You will go to suite Four-A and use this room card to go inside the suite. The card will be in your right front pants pocket. Take it and put it there now,” Lola instructed, taking a hotel room card from her clutch and showing it to Jocelyn before handing it to her.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jocelyn agreed, pocketing the card.

“Good girl. You will not pay any attention to the card until you need it. Now listen carefully Jocelyn; if you hear me, and only me, say the phrase “Pretty Progressive Painter,” you will instantly drop into a deep trance like you are in now, ready to follow my commands. When you awaken, you will not consciously remember any of these instructions, but you will follow them. You will also easily and completely forget meeting me or talking to me or anything that took place while you were in trance. Do you understand?” Lola asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jocelyn agreed helplessly as the hypnotist’s instructions took root in her subconscious.

“Wonderful. I want you to count silently to twenty. Slowly. Then you will wake up,” Lola said, getting off her stool.

Yes, Mistress Jocelyn murmured.

Smirking, the hypnotist sauntered away from the entranced artist.

Hypnotizing Jocelyn had been her objective, and she was pleased to have achieved it quickly and easily.

“Come along, Russell,” Lola said as she walked past him chatting with the two women.

“My apologies ladies, but I have to go. Coming Lola!” he said, scurrying after her like a puppy.

One of the women had been in the middle of a sentence, and she and her companion looked indignant as they watched Russell hurry after the stunning young woman.

Lola’s smirk grew into a big smile as Russell fell in step beside her.

“What can I do for you?” he asked eagerly.

“You can drop good boy,” Lola replied, stopping as Russell immediately dropped into trance.

Time to let the dog go free, she mused silently.

“Russell, you are becoming extremely aroused; You are very horny for me. When I snap my fingers, you will go to the rest room and wank off over me. You will say loudly, “I obey Lola” with every stroke of your cock. You will not be able to cum until you have said it twenty-five times. When you are finished you will awaken from your trance,” Lola informed Russell wickedly.

“Yes Mistress,” he said, his cock immediately stiffening, tenting his pants.

“Go now,” Lola said dismissively.

She casually snapped her fingers as she started walking again.

Russell immediately turned and headed for the restroom.

Lola walked out of Blood Orange and handed her valet ticket to Demetri.

The young man went to retrieve her car.

Lola sighed; she was feeling very aroused, as she often did after hypnotizing someone.

An idea came to her when Demetri returned with her vehicle.

“So did you take if for a drive?” she asked him, looking him over.

He was handsome enough, polite, and well-groomed.

He clearly found her attractive, and was awkward around beautiful women.

He really is cute…he would be attentive, grateful…, Lola mused silently.

“No ma’am,” he said shyly, blushing as he handed her the key.

The hypnotist pouted.

“I told you, call me Lola. I insist you drive it. Get back into the driver’s seat,” she said in a commanding voice.

She had made a spontaneous decision.

Lola left Demetri holding out her key and got into the passenger seat of her car.

Demetri looked dumbfounded as he found himself getting back into the driver’s seat.

“Ma’am, uh, Lola I can’t—,” he began nervously.

“Sure, you can dear. Drive me to your house and have sex with me. And drive fast,” Lola replied with a wink.

What?” Demetri asked, flushing even more.

“You heard me; you think I am hot, you’re cute, and I am horny. Take me to your place and you get to fuck me…and drive my super expensive high-performance car,” Lola replied.

“I…I can’t just leave…,” Demetri stammered.

His face was still red; he was clearly having difficulty believing what was taking place.

“Sure you can. Put the car in gear and take me home and fuck me,” Lola said seductively.

Demetri yelped as she slid her hand into his crotch and squeezed his rock-hard cock through his pants.

“Are you serious?” he asked in a breathless whisper.

In response, Lola unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

“Does this feel serious?” she asked with a smile as she began to stroke him.

“Holy fuck…oh shit…I…uh…Okay…fuck…yes….,” Demetri said, fumbling to start the vehicle.

He slammed the car into gear and stepped on the gas pedal, squealing the tires and nearly losing control of the vehicle as she sped away from the art gallery.

“Waaahooo! Fuck yeah!” Lola yelled as the sped down the street, her hand still on the young man’s shaft.

“Holy shit this is awesome!” Demetri shouted, laughing as he drove.

A short time later they arrived at Demetri’s apartment complex, after a reckless, high-speed drive through heavy traffic during which Lola kept encouraging him to go faster while stroking his cock.

Demetri was giddy form the rush of driving the powerful vehicle, as well as the hand job from the gorgeous Lola; they were holding hands and giggling as Demetri opened the door and they stepped inside his first-floor apartment.

“Hey Demetri, I thought you were working late—woah, who is your friend?” A slightly

overweight dark-haired man around Demetri’s age said as they entered.

He was sitting on the couch with another young man who was thin and pale with short blonde hair and glasses. They both were dressed in t-shirts and jeans; they also wore gaming headsets and held PlayStation controllers.

“Matt, Lewis this is Lola,” Demetri said with a huge grin.

“Hello boys. Nice to meet you. Demetri says you are both great roommates,” Lola said, flashing a big smile.

Both Matt and Lewis visibly swallowed, their faces turning bright red.

The game they’d been playing on the huge television mounted to the wall was forgotten as they gaped at the beautiful woman.

“H-Hi, Lola,” dark-haired Matt said.

Lewis nodded.

“Hello,” he said, his voice clearly going up an octave involuntarily.

Lola kicked off her sandals.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but Demetri promised to show me his room,” she said with a wink.

She turned and grabbed Demetri’s face in her hands and gave him a passionate kiss.

Matt and Lewis watched dumbfounded; they were having difficulty processing what was happing in front of them.

“Lead on, lover,” Lola said following the kiss.

Demetri turned to his friends with an enormous grin.

“Holy fuck, go Demetri!” Matt said, dropping his controller and pretending to bow.

“You are my idol now,” Lewis added, grinning at his friend and shaking his head.

Lola blew them a kiss and let Demetri lead her back to his small but surprisingly neat bedroom.

“I, uh, don’t often have women over. In fact, you are only the second,” Demetri said nervously as he closed his bedroom door.

“Relax, dear. Take off your clothes. I am horny, you are horny. You are a nice guy, and we are going to have a really good time. Now take off your clothes,” Lola replied, unceremoniously undressing.

Demetri immediately obeyed, practically ripping off his shirt and fumbling with his belt.

Soon they were both naked.

“Like what you see?” Lola asked with a smile.

Demetri nodded dumbly as he admired her fantastic body; her pussy was shaved, and both of her nipples were pierced with a simple gold barbell.

“I do too. Nice package,” Lola replied, winking.

Demetri was fair-skinned and in decent shape, and even more importantly had a larger than average cock that was currently almost painfully erect.

Demetri swallowed hard.

“I…I’m glad,” he whispered nervously.

“Demetri, relax. Please. I want you to enjoy this. However, there is one thing I would like you to do, something that will make this much better. Will you trust me?” Lola asked seductively.

She walked up to the trembling young man and stared into his eyes, her hand casually stroking his cock.

“Do you trust me?” she whispered.

Demetri gasped and nodded.

“Yes!” he whispered back.

“Very good. Just look into my eyes, Demetri. Deep into my eyes,” Lola said in a soothing voice as she continued to slowly stroke his cock.

Demetri was silent as she did as she said, looking into her rich golden-brown eyes.

They filled his vision, inviting them into their warm depths.

“That’s it…look…keep looking…deeper and deeper…all your worries, your fears, your inhibitions are fading away…as you keep looking deep into my eyes you feel yourself growing more confident…more comfortable being with me…feel my touch and listen to my voice…you are a confident young man…you are going to be my strong, eager stud…your cock belongs to me now…it is so stiff…so hard for me…it is mine now, and you are okay with that…you want that…you are a confident young man…you trust me completely…I control your cock…it will respond to me, obey me…your cock is mine, dear…I control it, including when you cum…only with my permission….your cock is mine now…say it,” Lola said firmly.

She had continued to stroke his cock in rhythm with her words.

“I…my cock is yours,” Demetri said slowly.

The young man was in a light trance.

“Perfect. Now fuck me, my young stud!” Lola replied with a giggle.

The next two hours were a wonder for Demetri; Lola showed him where and how she liked to be touched, and they had sex in a half-dozen different positions. Much to his surprise and mild frustration, he could not cum.

Not until Lola allowed it.

“What did you do to me?” he grunted as she pounded her from behind the first time.

He was stuck at the edge of release, ready to explode, and he could not.

“I... just used…a little hypnotism,” Lola replied breathlessly, bent over his bed as he thrust over and over.

Lola had orgasmed then, screaming as she trembled in ecstasy.

“Hypnotism? You can use it to stop me from cumming?” asked, dumbfounded.

“Oh fuck, that was good….mmm… Yes, I can control when— and if— you get off, dear. I can’t have you being done too quickly. Don’t worry, I will let you cum soon. I promise,” she said with a wink after recovering and turning over to face Demetri.

She kissed him deeply, then slid back onto the bed and laid on her back.

“Get to work,” she said with a wink, spreading her legs.

Demetri broke into a huge grin.

“Rad,” he replied, eagerly climbing on top of Lola and thrusting deep into her.

Lola had wrapped her legs around him and shrieked with pleasure as the young man enthusiastically thrust into her agains.

After she had orgasmed a second time, Lola had instructed him to kneel beside her on the bed and commanded him to cum on her tits.

He had let out a grateful shout of pleasure as he deposited his load on her chest.

After he’d finished, Lola instructed Demetri to retrieve a warm, wet towel.

“Thank you, that was amazing,” he said as he gently cleaned off Lola’s chest.

“What? You think you are done? Oh no, honey; you have a lot more work to do,” Lola said with a chuckle.

Demetri laughed nervously.

“I mean, if you want to wait…,” he said.

Lola propped herself up on her elbow.

“I don’t like waiting. I own your cock, remember? You will get hard for me now…Hard as a rock, stiff as a board…,” the hypnotist suggested.

She reached out and casually ran her finger along the length of his flaccid shaft.

Demetri gasped and Lola giggled as his cock twitched, then began to stiffen rapidly.

“Holy shit!” Demetri said in awe.

“There’s my ramrod. That’s much better. Now lay down on the bed so I can ride you,” Lola said with satisfaction.

“Wow, you might kill me…and I am oddly okay with that,” Demetri replied with a laugh as he lay on his bed.

Lola unceremoniously impaled herself on his cock, and was soon bouncing rapidly up and down, screaming with pleasure.

Eventually, two positions later, she allowed him to cum again, this time on her belly.

Again, Demetri cleaned up his mess; Lola then taught him how to properly worship a woman’s feet, having him lick her soles and suck her toes. She also had him take several selfies with her, making sure to get both their faces and her tits in every picture so he had proof he’d been with her.

“You really don’t mind?” Demetri asked, chuckling.

“Not at all, dear. I know I have a great body, and if you want to show it off to people I find that sexy and flattering,” Lola replied with a wink.

She then made his cock stiffen up and they went at it again, this time with him holding her against the wall, her legs wrapped tightly around him.

Eventually, Lola allowed him to cum a third time.

“Shoot your load on my feet, dear,” she directed after she had orgasmed yet again.

Demetri knelt before her and did Lola instructed.

“Okay, that was a blast. Really. I don’t just fuck anyone, Demetri. Thank you dear,” the hypnotist said, looking down at Demetri with a smile.

“It really was. Thank you, Lola,” the young replied adoringly.

Still smiling, Lola reached down and tapped two fingers lightly against Demetri’s forehead.

“Sleep, my darling,” she said firmly.

Demetri slumped to the floor.

Lola stepped out of Demetri’s room naked and hurried into the bathroom, where she quickly showered; she then went back to Demetri’s room to dress.

“Good night boys; sorry about the noise,” Lola said as she walked into the living room fifteen minutes later.

She gave the two young men a little wave and picked up her sandals before exiting the

apartment.

“Holy shit…that really happened,” Matt said in awe after she’d gone.

“Yeah…I hate Demetri,” Lewis agreed the a sigh.

Demetri would awaken in the morning to find a note from Lola, along with ten thousand dollars in cash and her aquamarine toe ring.

Demetri, thank you for last night! It was fun, and you are a STUD! Believe it! Here is a little cash to get you through in case I caused you to lose your job, and a little something to remember me by.

xoxoxoxo
Lola

Demetri smiled after reading the note.

He placed it carefully in a drawer where he kept important mementos.

Lola’s toe ring he would put into a small leather pouch and wear on a cord around his neck, a talisman to give him confidence in the future.

He planned to tell his boss at Blood Orange he felt sick and had to go home.

If they fired him, his night with Lola was well worth a part-time job.

He was in school to become a mechanical engineer, and he could find another job.

He’d likely never see Lola again, and would always treasure the memory of the experience with the gorgeous hypnotist.

* * *

Lola parked her car in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel’s private garage and made her way to her up to her Presidential Suite carrying her sandals in one hand and her clutch in the other.

She was smiling as she walked into her massive suite’s living room, pleased with how well the evening had gone so far.

The spontaneous sex with Demetri had been a nice bonus she had enjoyed immensely, in part due to how happy she’d made Demetri.

Lola liked making random people happy.

As a hypnodomme, she was typically self-centered and enjoyed dominating and humiliating those she hypnotized while working a contract; she felt no remorse in doing so, and often reveled in her power over others.

At the same time, Lola believed in karma to an extent, and so she also often did things to help a random stranger, acts of kindness to bring them happiness or improve their life in some way.

Lola believed these unsolicited acts of kindness would offset some of the cruel and degrading things she did to her victims, things she enjoyed doing.

At least she hoped they did, and if not, she still enjoyed doing random kindnesses.

It was another form of power, one that cost her nothing to exercise.

Demetri would never forget their wild two hours together, and she was certain that even if he did lose his job at Blood Orange, she was sure it would be worth it to him.

“What twenty-year-old would value a part-time job over a beautiful woman you just met

offering to go home with you and fuck your brains out,” Lola said aloud with a chuckle as she closed the door behind her and dropped her sandals to the floor.

As soon as Lola entered her suite, a young sexy blonde woman came out of the smaller bedroom and moved to pick up her sandals.

“Welcome back, Mistress. How may I serve you?” the blonde asked as she retrieved Lola’s footwear.

“You will wash my feet, then fix my hair and makeup. My job is not finished, and both the target and the client will be arriving shortly,” Lola commanded, moving to sit on the couch.

“Yes Mistress,” the blonde replied.

Her name was Kaitlyn; twenty-two, she was a trained and skilled hairdresser, nail technician and makeup artist.

She was also Lola’s Thrall; the hypnotist had enslaved the beautiful young woman nine months earlier, after Lola had caught her attempting to clone her phone at the salon so she could blackmail or extort her with the information it contained, something she’d been doing regularly to her clients.

“So you like forcing people to do things? Well unfortunately for you I am an expert at that,” Lola had informed a sobbing, kneeling Kaitlyn after paying the young blonde a visit at her apartment.

She had degraded and sexually dominated Kaitlyn for several hours, before deciding to keep her long-term.

“A personal hairdresser and nail tech will be wonderful to have. A few deep conditioning sessions and you will be my eager servant for as long as I want,” Lola had said, even as Kaitlyn helpless worshipped her feet.

Lola smiled at the memory of capturing the young woman as Kaitlyn brought a large bowl of warm water from the suite’s full kitchen. She knelt before her mistress and began to reverently wash her owner’s sexy feet.

Kaitlyn was five-two and very sexy, with a curvy but fit figure and dark blue eyes to go with her long platinum-blonde hair. She wore heavy makeup and a blue leather slave collar; she was topless, her large tits firm and round. There was a blue crystal piercing in her navel, and she wore tight, distressed, and ripped blue jeans. She was barefoot, and her finger and toenails were painted sky-blue.

Kaitlyn was no longer capable of thinking for herself; she lived only to serve and obey Lola.

After she washed her Mistress’s feet, Kaitlyn touched up Lola’s makeup then brushed and styled her hair, tousled from the wild sex with Demetri.

Lola checked herself in her bedroom’s full-length mirror; she’d changed into an elegant, long red slit-leg gown. Satisfied, she then went to the dresser and opened a small box.

Inside were two dozen toe rings, made of various expensive metals and set with many different expensive, glittering gemstones.

She selected a delicate platinum band with a large sapphire sparkling in its the center to replace the one she’d given Demetri.

“Kaitlyn, place this on my right second toe, then bring me my silver stiletto sandals,” Lola commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kaitlyn said, moving instantly to obey.

Finishing touches complete, Lola had Kaitlyn put on a red halter top and then the two of them returned to the living room; Kaitlyn stood by the wall awaiting her Mistress’s commands, while Lola sat on the couch.

At midnight, there was a knock at the suite’s door.

Lola gestured to Kaitlyn, who opened the door to reveal a pretty blond woman of perhaps forty-five with shoulder-length wavy blonde hair and light brown eyes. She was perhaps five-six and full-figured, wearing an elegant curve-hugging long black dress with silver trim along with four inch sparkly silver heels. Her fingernails were long and painted in a french manicure, and she wore a glittering string of diamonds around her neck.

“Hello Diana! Come in! You look lovely!” Lola said cheerfully, rising from her seat.

“Hello Lola! Thank you,” Diana replied with a beaming smile as she stepped into the suite.

The hypnotist and her client embraced.

“Please, sit. Kaitlyn, bring Diana some white wine,” Lola said, retaking her seat.

Diana was unfazed by the presence of the enslaved blonde; she had met the hypnotist previously, and was aware of how things worked in the hypnotism community.

She sat beside Lola and accepted the glass Kaitlyn brought her.

“I will get right to it; I was successful. Jocelyn will be here shortly, and I will program her to do exactly as you wish from now on. You will have sole, exclusive access to her and her work,” Lola said with satisfaction.

“And the other part…?” Diana asked.

Lola grinned.

“Yes, she will be you obedient sex-slave as well,” she replied.

Diana giggled.

“That is wonderful! Ever since that bitch backed out of our arrangement, my gallery has been struggling. She owes me. Why own the art when I can own the artist,” she said gleefully.

Diana had been eager to get Jocelyn’s art into her gallery, and they had made a handshake agreement that the artist had backed out of when she received a better offer from Blood Orange.

This had made Diana both angry and desperate, and while searching for a solution she stumbled upon the world of mercenary hypnotists. This led to her getting in touch with and hiring Lola.

The hypnotist nodded; she was used to her clients airing their grievances.

In truth, she wasn’t terribly interested in their motives for hiring her, as long as they held up their end of the contract.

“As we agreed, I expect the second half of my payment to be in my account within twenty-four hours,” Lola replied politely.

“Absolutely. I’ll have the second fifty-thousand transferred first thin in the morning,” Diana assured her.

“I appreciate that,” Lola replied.

Just then the door opened, and a bewildered-looking Jocelyn entered the suite.

“Oh my fucking god, I have no idea why I am here!” she said angrily.

She threw the key-card Lola had given to her on the floor.

Diana and Lola both laughed.

“You are here because I hypnotized you into coming,” Lola said sweetly.

What?” Jocelyn asked, confused.

“That’s right, dear. I paid her to hypnotize you; you are going to work for me, and only me now,” Diana replied gleefully.

“Fuck you, Diana! I don’t know what is going on here, but I am leaving!” Jocelyn huffed, turning for the door.

Pretty Progressive Painter,” Lola said loudly.

Jocelyn froze, her expression going blank as she dropped into a trance.

“Jocelyn, you will come over here and kneel in front of Diana,” Lola commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypnotized artist said, walking over and dropping to her knees in front of the smirking Diana.

“Now listen very carefully…,” Lola began.

* * *

Lola awoke the next day and stretched with a sigh; glancing at the clock she saw it was after noon.

She yawned, chuckling to herself.

Lola had gotten to bed well after three a.m., following her intense session programming Jocelyn to serve and obey Diana.

Diana had watched the process intently, enjoying the spectacle of one artist acting as the architect of another’s descent into slavery.

Lola was indeed an artist with hypnotism.

Before Diana had left with her prize, Lola had commanded Jocelyn to eat her new Mistress’s pussy as a final act to seal her submission. The hypnotist had watched with satisfaction as Jocelyn obeyed, completing her task and becoming fully submissive to Diana.

From that moment on the artist would do whatever Diana wished; while she wouldn’t be a live-in menial slave, Jocelyn would be respectful, compliant and loyal to the gallery owner as well as a casual lover.

Diana had laughed and shrieked as Jocelyn brought her to a powerful orgasm.

“Oh my, that was fantastic! I haven’t been with a woman since college…fuck that sounds like such a cliche’, doesn’t it?” Diana had said with a giggle after she’d recovered from her orgasm.

The gallery owner had then left with her prize, after thanking Lola profusely and hugging her.

After Diana and Jocelyn had gone, her contract was completed; an exhausted Lola had changed into a dark blue thong and a black tank top and gone to bed.

She was pleased with how smoothly the job had gone; Lola prided herself on being a professional.

Assuming Diana pays you on time, that is. It would be a shame to have to pay her a visit, the hypnotist mused as she lay in bed.

Lola stretched again, intending to get up and do some yoga on her suite’s balcony.

“I thought you were never going to wake up,” an unfamiliar female voice said.

Lola sat bolt upright to see a beautiful woman in her early twenties, dressed in a dark grey pantsuit and green silk blouse, sitting casually in a chair at the foot of her bed.

She had long light brown hair that was up in a bun, and her eyes were hazel; she was slim and athletic, and she had on gold hoop earrings and a large emerald pendant around her neck.

“Who the fuck are you?” Lola demanded, leaping out of bed.

“My name is Faith; I have a proposition for you,” the intruder replied pleasantly.

Lola snorted.

“I have one for you too; get out of my room now, or I will—,” she began to retort.

“What? You’ll tell me to look into your eyes? Or perhaps you will pick up that pocket watch on your nightstand and start swinging it? Or maybe try to get me to look at those fantastic feet of yours?” Faith cut her off with a sneer.

She obviously knows I am a hypnotist, Lola thought sourly.

“How about I kick your ass?” she replied.

She got into a fighting stance, having trained in Tae Kwon Do since she was in middle school.

Faith smiled.

She rose from her seat and kicked off her expensive black pumps.

“Try it,” she said calmly.

The two sexy women came together in a rush, kicking, blocking and dodging. The fight was fairly evenly matched; Faith too was an expert in Tae Kwon Do.

They moved rapidly about the huge room, neither gaining an advantage for several minutes; a lamp was smashed, art prints were knocked from the wall and furniture was overturned as the women fought.

Lola grunted as Faith kicked her hard in the ribs, and Faith gritted her teeth as Lola’s bare foot smashed into the side of her head.

The combatants backed separated, eyeing each other warily.

“Had enough?” Lola asked.

Faith laughed.

“Hardly,” she replied.

They came together again, shrieking and grunting, and each combatant took a few more solid blows. Lola crashed to the floor as Faith swept her feet from beneath her. The Puerto Rican hypnotist rolled to the side and immediately got to her feet.

Her eyes went to her pocket watch, which had been knocked off the nightstand and sat gleaming on the carpet next to her bed.

Faith laughed and shook her head.

“Alright Lola, you are pretty good…very good, I will give you that. Now, we can keep fighting, or we can have a hypno-duel—yes, I am a hypnotist too—or if you have gotten that out of your system you can hear me out,” she said reasonably.

“I’m listening,” Lola replied, remaining in her combat-ready stance.

Faith nodded.

She blew an errant strand of hair out of her face.

“Thank you. As I said, my name is Faith…Faith Grant. I was send by my mother to invite you to meet with her…after I assessed your talents,” she said.

Lola frowned.

“Your mother is Beth Grant?” she asked, incredulous.

Mistress Beth was the most powerful hypnotist in Miami.

She was ruthless, intelligent and not to be trifled with.

Faith nodded.

“She is,” she said simply.

Lola frowned.

“If Mistress Beth wanted to talk to me, why didn’t she just call? Why did you sneak into my room while I was asleep?” she asked irritably.

Faith sighed.

“A fair question. I apologize for that. Honestly, my intention was to fight you; you are an up and coming hypnotist with an excellent reputation. My mother is interested in working with you, and she wanted to make sure you had the one requisite non-hypnosis skill she requires,” she explained.

“So that’s what you meant… “assessing my talents”? You were testing my martial arts skills?” Lola asked, confused.

Faith nodded.

“Yes. Traditionally, powerful hypnodommes train hard to be top-level physical fighters to complement our mental abilities. A lot of upstarts don’t know this, nor do they have such training,” she replied.

Lola snorted.

“Upstarts vs. Legacies. I hate that bullshit,” she muttered.

“As do we; Lola, my mother, my sister Hope and I are upstarts; it took our family a lot of hard work and many, many battles to achieve what we have. We don’t look down on you for you background, I assure you. However, we do believe strongly in the tradition of martial arts and physical fitness being an important part of being a true hypnotist,” Faith replied calmly.

“So did I pass?” Lola asked sarcastically.

Faith chuckled.

“Absolutely. I am a fourth-degree black-belt in Tae Kwon Do—nice choice of style, by the way, my mother and sister both practice it as well—and I am guessing after our little exchange that you are at least a second degree,” she replied, idly rubbing the side of her head where Lola’s foot had hit her.

“Third, actually,” Lola replied proudly.

“Excellent. I hope we can train together sometime. Now, I am not demanding you come with me; it is an invitation,” Faith replied, slipping on her designer pumps.

“Where is it you want me to go?” Lola asked.

“To our family estate for a late lunch. Though I believe we should stop by Starbucks on the way. I need some caffeine,” Faith replied with a smile.

Lola couldn’t help chuckling.

Her anger and indignation faded, and her demeanor shifted quickly from combative to cooperative; meeting Beth Grant would be an incredible opportunity, and she definitely did not want to draw the ire of the most powerful hypnotist in Miami.

An invitation from Beth Grant was not something an average hypnotist would ever receive, and the ambitious Lola saw no reason to waste such an opportunity.

“A lot of caffeine”, she agreed, grinning back.

“Does that mean you are coming?” Faith asked.

Lola nodded eagerly.

“Yes, it would be an honor to have lunch with you and Mistress Beth. I apologize for my hostility earlier, Mistress Faith,” she said respectfully.

Faith smiled.

“Great! And forget about earlier, I did break into your room while you were sleeping to provoke you into a fist fight. Please, take you time getting ready. We are expected at two o’clock. I need to go wake your Thrall, I left her hypnotized in the living room,” she said sheepishly.

Lola chuckled.

“No worries. I need to shower and…fuck, I have no idea what to wear to meet Beth Grant,” she said, looking at her room’s walk-in closet.

“Not to worry, your fashion sense is excellent; I can see several perfect options hanging in your closet from here. If you like, I will help you choose something,” Faith replied.

Lola giggled.

“Ten minutes ago we were brawling, and now you want to help me pick an outfit for an important lunch meeting? How crazy is that?” she asked.

Faith grinned.

“Far from the craziest thing that has ever happened to me,” she replied.

“I bet; your mother’s er, Mistress Beth’s exploits are legendary; winning the Miami Open Tournament three years in a row, winning the Florida invitational, defeating Mistress Alejandra from Spain and Mistress Cosette from France at the same time to claim Miami as her territory…,” Lola replied with genuine admiration.

“You are well-educated on the local hypno-community history. Alejandra is still one of our house slaves,” Faith said with a chuckle.

“Your family is hypnotist royalty in Miami and beyond, Mistress Faith. Tell me, is it true the story that Mistress Beth was trapped alone in a house with five AHA assassins and she stalked them one by one, beating each one physically before hypnotizing them?” Lola asked, clearly impressed by Beth Grant’s reputation.

The story of the AHA’s failed assassination attempt on Beth Grant was a well-known legend around the Miami hypnotist community.

“Actually…it was six assassins. All former special forces types; Mother did defeat each one physically and then hypnotized them…then she sent them after the AHA administrator who ordered the hit. He was killed, then the assassins all committed suicide,” Beth explained quietly.

“Wow…I…that’s impressive,” Lola replied.

“My mother is a force of nature, to be sure. She isn’t sadistic or needlessly cruel, but she is a hypnodomme to the core. She is ruthless, intelligent and will not hesitate to do whatever she feels is necessary to protect her family and her business. She is a very dangerous woman,” Faith said with a raised eyebrow.

“I understand,” Lola said solemnly.

Faith had just subtly warned her to tread carefully with her mother.

“Good. Then go shower and let’s get you dressed,” Faith replied with a smile.

Lola’s mind was a swirling jumble of thoughts and emotions as she stepped into the shower; she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as the hot water cascaded over her body.

Faith’s unexpected arrival and the offer from Beth Grant had made her both nervous and excited.

“Okay Lola, calm down and relax…,” she murmured.

Lola allowed herself to sink into a trance, and she gave herself suggestions to be calm, focused and confident.

Thirty minutes later Lola, dressed in a white power suit and five-inch strappy gold stiletto sandals, left the hotel with Faith Grant in the latter’s chauffeured Rolls-Royce.

Lola smiled as she sat beside Faith in the luxury vehicle; she could hardly believe she was on her way to a lunch meeting at the invitation the Queen of the Miami hypnotism community.

Whatever Beth wanted of her, Lola resolved to make a good impression.

She was, above all else, a professional.