The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE LOG CABIN”

By Uncaring Pinhata

“I’m telling you, we already passed that tree,” Lily’s feet had been grating against the insole of her boots for the past couple of hours “I told you! You should have looked at the map!”

“And I’m telling you, it’s not possible since we’ve been walking in a STRAIGHT LINE!” Hiking was a new experience for Mark, and clearly, he didn’t know how easy it was to end up walking in circles while strolling through a forest. Still, he would have preferred to walk another ten miles in a loop, between broken sharp twigs and dirty mud, then hear another reproach.

“Why don’t YOU look at the map? See what you can make of it?”

“I don’t—you don’t know how to read that thing either!”

“Yeah, hear me NOT complain about it,” Mark grew more exhausted.

“Guys, guys! Don’t worry, you’re both bad at this,” Rose was a lot more wonted with the custom of occasionally taking long and tiring walks through overgrown woods. Mark still couldn’t comprehend how Rose could find this entertaining. She wanted to bring Mark into it, make it a couple habit, but he was more of a couch person, and would have preferred being home right now, watching the games.

Lily probably shared his same thought, but she would have sworn the sky was red if that was her best friend’s opinion, so she just kept nodding at Rose’s statements. She was a short asian girl, with a long face, brown hair fashioned in a ponytail and thick glasses that could have blocked a laser beam. She didn’t have many friends… in fact she only had one friend. They met in college and after that she stuck to Rose like a shadow, any activity she planned she wanted in. Even when Rose had told her how she was going to hike with his boyfriend that weekend she asked if she could come along, mindlessly overlooking the romantic implication of that statement.

“By the way, you two can stop being hard on yourselves, I don’t know where we are either,” Rose was standing under the familiar looking tree, looking around, arms crossed.

“Really? YOU are lost? We’re screwed,” Mark said, as he started picking up pebbles.

“Oh, you’re right. I’ve dishonored my ancestors!” Rose jokingly brought an imaginary sword to her chests and started stabbing. She smiled at him.

He fucking loved her smile. In fact, he loved everything about her, the carefree attitude, the unwavering optimism and he loved her looks, from her dirty red hairs cut right above her shoulders, to her good-looking ass, toned naked legs and shapely breasts. Whenever he looked at her, Mark grew overwhelmingly conscious of his own looks, a dopey guy with a beer belly whose hair had finally started falling off at the age of 27. He jokingly called her ‘the man of the house’, she was a handy girl, if there was something broken at home then she could fix it, from the sink to the air conditioner and even the car. She was a smart woman, and he couldn’t remember a single moment in their relationship where she got into a problem she needed his help to resolve. He hated that he felt emasculated by that.

He closely approached her girlfriend, wrapped his arm around her and fondly kissed her on her lips, “I feel lucky.”

Rose stared at him with big brown eyes “Oh? And I’m not a lucky girl?”

“I don’t know, are you?” Mark could feel a boner waking up.

“Well, let’s see, I found myself a kind boyfriend, generous, with a handsome face, and last but not least…” She grabbed his hardon through the fabric of his shorts and whispered in his year, “…a nice big dick”.

Mark’s boner was raging now, he went for another kiss, but they were interrupted by Lily appearing from behind a tree, “I found the path!”

Rose broke the hug and headed towards her friend’s voice. That’s it, Mark decided he hated Lily. They crossed a few trees and found a straight, wide beaten path, surrounded by thick vegetation, it seemed to go on forever in both directions. Lily stood in the middle of it, proud of herself.

Rose stared at her and clapped her hands “Why Lily, good job… but it’s not the right path, I don’t think this was even on the map actually.”

“Oh… well, at least it leads somewhere!” Lily took out her polaroid and started taking pictures.

“Better than nothing I guess, let’s go,” Rose picked a direction at random and led the way. Mark made to follow but Lily took him by the side for a moment.

“Lily, I think you made your point quite enough times, I counted.”

“What? No, it’s not that, I just wanted to ask you something,” She looked at Rose, then back at Mark, “Did she… tell you anything about me? I just… we’re not in contact like we used to, she’s not mad at me for something, right?” Lily had a genuine concerned look on her face, like a sad puppy.

Suddenly Mark’s hate just disappeared “Wait, What? No! why would you—Rose isn’t one to talk behind your back and I never saw her being mad at anyone, she’s certainly not mad at you.”

“It’s just that…“ Lily was interrupted by Rose cursing in the distance. They turned their heads and found her fallen on the ground. Mark rushed towards her.

“What? What happened!?” His heart was racing.

“AH! Son of a BITCH! Ah… yeah, twisted my ankle. Holy shit it hurts, I managed to trip on the ONLY rock in this fucking path!” She was trying to hold back tears “…can you carry me?”

“On it.” Mark just lifted her up in the air with a strength he didn’t know he had. Suddenly he didn’t feel so emasculated anymore. Lily just stood there watching, unsure of what to say or do.

They kept walking and weirdly enough it didn’t take long to reach the end of the road. The sight in front of them was otherworldly. The path ended in a wide forest glade, carpeted with countless tulip-like flowers that spanned all the colors of the rainbow. The air smelled sweet and the sky was shielded by long branches that reached from one side of the open field to the other. Sun rays were filtering though, and in the middle of it all stood a simple, lonely log cabin. It had a stone chimney protruding from the top and old wooden window frames.

“Wow… just… holy shit.” Rose said, her mind snatched away from the pulsating pain. The trio slowly approached the cabin, awestruck.

“OH! Wait a second,” Lily grabbed her camera, “Let’s take a selfie!”

“Really? Right now?” Mark was still holding her wounded girlfriend and wanted to stop her but Rose just made the victory sign with her fingers and smiled at the camera.

* * *

“Hello? Anybody home? We need help!” Lily tried knocking on the door. No response came.

Rose sighed, “I think it’s abandoned, just try opening the door.”

Mark was still holding Rose and was starting to feel her weight. They tried the door and it easily swung open. They might as well have traveled back in time; The environment in front of them was filled with woodworked furniture, not a lamp or light switch in sight. The living room consisted of an old wooden couch covered with dirty cushions and a carpet of what Rose hoped to be fake fur. There was a solid stone fireplace, it looked rather inviting. The kitchen, or what they thought was the kitchen, was walled with scaffoldings, stacked with big wooden jars. Not an iron pan in sight. Lily went to inspect the rest of the cabin as Mark layed her girlfriend on the couch.

“How are you feeling?” He kneeled by her side, caressing her shoulder.

“I want to chew my leg off. It’s starting to feel numb… and this couch smells funny; not bad, just funny,” She put a hand to his face and kissed him deep, “My hero.”

Mark wished he could be alone with her at that moment. He left her there and headed for the kitchen and inspecting one of the jars he saw that they were filled to the brim of what looked like honey. It had a rather sweet scent… against his better judgment he grabbed a wooden spoon from a drawer.

“Ok, this place is definitely abandoned, there’s two tiny bedrooms, which is all that they are really, just a bed in a room—Mark, what the hell are you doing?” Lily was looking at Mark, dumbfounded, chugging down big spoonfuls of who knows what.

Mark stopped to breath “Ok, i know it’s weird, but this is actually fucking tasty, it’s like maple syrup, but better. It’s sap, maybe?”

“Yeah you know what’s not tasty? Botulism! this place is abandoned, what’s wrong with you?”

“Listen, just grab a spoon and have a taste,” Mark resumed his assault.

Lily did feel kind of peckish, and she could catch a whiff of the stuff from where she stood. It was nice, sugary… her mouth watered. She grabbed a jar, a spoon, and started eating. Both of them were slurping down the sweet nectar. Mark lifted his face for a moment and looked at Lily, keenly aware of her lithe frame for the first time. She was shoving spoons in her mouth, some of the sap dropped from her chin onto her flat chest, covered by a simple purple low cut top. His dick throbbed.

“Hey!” Mark averted his gaze, panicked. Rose was still laying down “Can I have some to?”

* * *

It was dark outside, they stood by the dimly lit fireplace, eating sap. Rose had offered to light it up, Mark told her to rest her butt off. She had started suffering from the hardness of the wooden couch so Mark just lifted her up and they laid her on the fur carpet, too tired to care that it wasn’t fake. Lily had taken Rose’s spot on the couch and Mark sat by her girlfriend. After wolfing down two wooden jars each they lazily laid back, enjoying the afterglow of the meal.

Rose was being spooned by her boyfriend, she could feel his boner pushing behind her back. The pain of her leg all but forgotten, she started rubbing her ass against his hardon, enjoying his hand exploring under her shirt, and decided to fuck him right there and there. She was about to mount him, like usual, but her twisted ankle complained at the initiative, so Mark just took charge for once. He stood on top of her, ready to go.

“Umh, Lily? What you doin’?” Rose was staring at her friend, eyes full of shock.

Lily just laid back, legs spread open, hand between her tights, rubbing away. She was staring at the two of them, with glazed eyes magnified behind her lens. There was a clear wet patch staining her shorts. It took her sometimes before realizing what the hell was happening.

“ooh… oh… OH! Oh my… i uhm, i’m feeling sleepy, i’m gonna… I’m going to sleep,” She stood up all flustered and rushed to one of the rooms.

Rose and Mark didn’t say anything, they just stared at each other and laughed, then they started making out. He broke the kiss and lowered her shorts and panties in a single tug and lifted her top, freeing her tits. He didn’t hesitate, he just lowered his head and started sucking on them.

“Mark, wait, take it slooooh my god.” He was working his tongue around her nipples, they were feeling a lot more sensitive than usual. He finally released her boobs and looked down on her. She stood under him, naked, with vacant eyes, blissed out, heavy breath, dumb smile on her face. Never had she seen her so vulnerable and never had he felt so in charge. Mark freed his cock and presented it to her girl. She was marveling at the seven inches beast of her lover, it glistened in the fire light… did it actually look bigger? She fucking loved his dick, the first time he shoved it in front of her face it took her a few second to recover from the stupor of his size before finally blowing him.

He grabbed his shaft and started slapping it against her clit “You want this, don’t you?”

“Fuck. YES!” Mark just shoved himself real deep. They fucked with abandon, he was pumping inside her in an animalistic kind of way. She kept moaning, moaning like she never did before, this was just… new.

Mark could feel her pussy starting to clench on him, so he pulled out and started jerking off in front of her face. As he sprayed her with cum, she started squirting her soul out, staining the carpet, her moans covering Lily’s climax in the other room. They collapsed on top of each other.

“I love you Mark,” Rose was in an orgasmic stupor.

“I love you too honey,” Mark said, then he lowered his head on her soft chest pillows and fell asleep… they felt bigger.

* * *

Mark was busy filling a few empty water bottles with sap when Lily got out of her room.

“Hey, mornin’, slept well?” He managed to sound pretty casual, despite knowing for certain she must have heard him fuck Rose’s brains out.

“Uh? i… uh… yes?” Lily would have been flustered looking at him after last night, but she was too busy trying to get rid of the fog in her head. She had woken up in a sea of sweat, completely naked, with a thumb in her mouth and a pillow between her legs. She swiftly got out of bed and dressed back up, trying to pretend the night before was just a fever dream… a really horny one. She found it hard to walk out of the door, to keep her balance, yet it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling, she just felt the need to get back to bed.

“Pack your things, we’re leaving as soon as Rose wakes up.” Mark had taken the trouble to dress her back up as she slept, he didn’t want her to move too much with a twisted ankle. He had also cleaned her face. It should have felt creepy, to handle her like that as she slept, but it felt so right instead: she was his girl, he had to take care of her.

Rose stretched like a cat, still laying on the carpet “Hmm… hey, mornin’ stud.” She sat up, put some weight on her leg, testing it. She just stood up and limped toward the kitchen. She didn’t question the fact that she had been dressed up.

“Well, that’s some healing factor right there.” She wrapped her arms around her man and kissed him on his neck.

“You can walk? No way.” He was staring at her eyes, they seemed brighter.

“Slowly, but yes. It doesn’t hurt that much anymore, you must have fucked the pain out of me.” She wasn’t sure she meant it as a joke. The sex they had the night before… it was the best fuck she had ever had in her life, life changing. She was pretty sure she had to marry him now. Only then she saw Lily standing there, and felt embarrassment coming up. Had she said that outloud? Rose took a close look at her friend: she was standing still, staring vaguely at the carpet she had been screwed silly on.

“Ok, i’ll help you pack, let me stack a few bottles with sap first, nobody’s going to miss it.”

“Someone has been stacking sap too.” Rose was still checking Lily out. She definitely looked curvier. Her chest was strained by a tighter purple top, showing off a nice cleavage and her shorts were digging between her asscheeks. Mark had also taken notice.

“Uh? What do you mean?” She snapped out of her trance and peeked at her soft new mounds “Oh, hey, you’re right! I mean, I did eat ten pounds of liquid sugar, it’s not a big deal, I’ll just… walk it off, yeah…” She just trailed off, grabbed a jar from the shelf and started spooning some of that sweet juice in her mouth. She stopped paying attention to the two of them. Mark and Rose wanted to inquire further, but Lily’s argument made sense somehow. He put the bottles back in the bag and helped his girlfriend pack hers, while Lily just kept slurping down sap.

Her shorts dug even deeper.

* * *

“It was… this way. NO! Wait, it was definitely over there.” Rose kept pointing her fingers in random directions.

“Honey, it’s a circle, there’s only three and sixty identical directions to choose from” Mark still had to help her out, she had to lean over his shoulder. He wanted to just pick her up again, it would have felt easier, “Seriously tough, it was a straight path, it was right here, did the trees grow over it in a night?”

“Fuck, i hope that’s not the case.” She sounded like she meant it. To Mark she didn’t seem as bright as usual. Maybe she needed more rest?

Lily wasn’t very helpful either, she just kept wandering around, touching flowers. She wore a marveled, vapid smile and kept staring at the branches covering the glade. They were so thick that if it wasn’t for the rays filtering through them he wouldn’t have been able to say it was day. Even then, he couldn’t deny how marvelous the scene was, straight from a fairy tail. Mark kept checking Lily out; her hips seemed wider, ass swaying with every step, and her boobs were giggling beneath her shirt, she wasn’t wearing a bra… she didn’t need one the day before, right? His shorts were threatening to burst open.

“Oooh, someone’s getting excited playing the white knight!” Rose reached for his boner, gripping his cock beneath the shorts.

“Hm? Oh, uh, yeah. Let’s look for the path, you can jerk me off later.” He just grabbed her hand and pulled it away

“Actually, I was going to blow you.” She reached for his dick again. He gave her a stern look and she quickly drew back, sheepishly looking down. What the hell was that? she offered to suck him off and he just turned her down like that? and what was with that look? But still…

“I—I’m sorry.” She had upset him, she had to apologize.

Mark looked her in the eyes, he sensed the guilt. Did he actually scold her girlfriend? and for what? “I… don’t worry, let’s just keep going.” He caressed her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

Rose was beaming now, he had managed to appease him, he was so sweet. They kept walking for hours until finally the last beam of light had stopped flowing down from the wooden fissures. Tired, hungry and exhausted, Mark carried her back inside, while Lily just kept walking between the flowers.

He shouted at her “Lily! get inside! we’re spending a second night.” She snapped back to reality and obediently walked back in, she didn’t question his decision. He watched her throttle inside, and for a moment he was going to pat her butt.

* * *

“It doesn’t make sense right? The path was there, it was wide and open… that’s how we got here, right?” Mark looked for an opinion, all he got were weak nods of approval. They were sitting in front of the fireplace, eating sweet sludge, it was halfway through the second jar that he remembered he had some energy bars in the backpack. Then the thought skipped his mind, the sap was better.

“If there was a path, then… there would be a path?” Rose rested her head on his lap, licking her lips from any lingering sugar that could have failed to enter her mouth, his boner pressing against her cheek. She wanted to suck his cock so badly, to make him feel good, but he told her otherwise. It was alright, getting to be so close to his dick was enough, she felt safe. Maybe she’d try to blow him in his sleep.

“That doesn’t make sense.” He wasn’t sure of it. A road doesn’t just disappear out of nowhere, but that’s how they got there, didn’t they? Lily’s contribution to the conversation was just a muffled tangle of slurping noises, she kept spoon feeding like her life depended on it.

“Hmm, someone has been working out…” Rose felt him up, she could feel some abs under his shirt, beneath his soft belly. Had he lost weight?

Mark wasn’t listening, he was staring at the fire. She couldn’t wait anymore, she just reached under his shorts and fished his cock out. Its length went from her chin to the top of her forehead. It glistened in the firelight, like the night before, leaking from the tip. The shock that caught her was like the first time she had seen it. She slowly brought her tongue to the head of his dick, she could breathe in his musk, any second now and she could finally…

“What are you doing?” She looked up and was met by his boyfriend’s strict look, her mouth still hanging open. At some point Lily had disappeared from the living room, whether it was before or after Rose’s blowjob attempt didn’t matter to them.

“I just wanted to… come on, Mark! I need this, alright?” It took her some willpower to speak up, but she couldn’t bare it anymore, she needed his dick

“Just… ok, wait me in your room, I’ll catch up.” Mark focused back on the fire as Rose darted back to their room, giggling. For a moment he glimpsed her boobs shaking under her shirt.

He couldn’t shake the feeling something was up, they had followed the road to get here, and yet it was all a mush of images, overlapping each other. He could recall stumbling in this place while walking through the thickness of the forest, but that’s not how it happened, Rose had got hurt… somehow? And then, Lily’s appearance, she looked way hotter then the day before, was her ass always that fat? her shorts were basically painted on her tights, he felt like he could just creep up on her, tear them up in a tug, and shove himself inside her wet, juicy…

“Oh, fuck…” he found himself lying down, his shorts had disappeared from his waist, he was holding his dick between his hands, rubbing away like a mad man, a few occasional spurts of cum sprayed all over the fireplace. What the hell was he doing? Rubbing one off right there… when there was a nice fuckable pussy waiting for him in the other room.

He didn’t waste a second, he got up and bolted to her girlfriend’s… no, her woman’s room. She found her on the bed, fully naked, rubbing herself to sleep, he just jumped on and put his cock to her lips. They opened up for him, without resistance.

“Oh, shit, this is so… of fuck” He was rocking his hips back and forth, fucking her face. Her tongue was sliding against the downside of his shaft, he could feel his balls slapping against her chin. This was… beyond fucking, he was claiming her, using her. Finally he stopped assaulting her throat and lowered himself to her lower lips. He didn’t waste any time, foreplay was already out the window, he just grabbed his cock and shoved it down her honeypot. She didn’t say a word, her moans were eloquent enough. He started fucking her like a maniac, her tits were swinging in every direction. He could feel the walls of her pussy hungrily clinging to every inch of his cock. This wasn’t just sex, it was an animalistic need to claim her, to make sure she understood who she belonged to. His balls tensed up and he finally unloaded his load deep inside. He leaned over and stamped a passionate, sloppy kiss to her woman’s lips; she tasted like flowers.

“I love you so fucking much,” Mark said in between kisses

“I.. Looove… tooo… Maarr..” Lily’s voice came out as a drunken slur, she could barely breathe.

Mark broke the kiss and tensed back up. He finally truly looked at Lily’s face after who know how much time of fucking. She was as limp as a doll, her eyes were half-lidded, she had a big, blissed out smile and a copious amount of drool was running down her face. She kept whispering his name.

He got up in an instant, rushed out of the room. No, it couldn’t be… this was absurd, it was impossible, how the hell couldn’t he have realized…

In a moment of clarity Mark felt like a monster, he had cheated her girlfriend, he had basically assaulted her friend in her sleep… and yet, it didn’t feel like it, she wanted him, he could feel it, he could smell her excitement—NO! Mark just went to Rose’s room, surely she had woken up, she must have heard everything, he had to explain, something weird was happening.

“Rose! I can expla—Rose?” Mark found her blissfully sleeping, laying with her head on the side of the bed, facing the door. Her mouth hung open, like she was expecting him to just enter the room and have his way with her. Right, he had told to wait for him… then she must have fallen asleep. How much time did he spend in Lily’s room? How much time did she wait for him like that? None of this was making sense, his head started to ache. He could see her boobs heaving up and down with every breath, sliding beneath the fabric of her top, two soft and large—larger?—orbs ready to be fondled, to be played with. His cock was erect again, he wasn’t even sure it had gone limp in the first place.

Every concern he had fled his mind, he just approached her mouth and started pounding. After that, everything was just a blurry blend of tits and ass, he woke up the next morning, her naked girlfriend laying on top of him, his wet dick impaling her. Right, he remembered, he had got tired, so she just rode him all night long. She was still blissfully asleep, her red hair was spread all over his face… she smelled like honey.

* * *

Lily woke up the next morning with a sore jaw and an horny glee that enveloped her head like a soft, pink and ticklish cushion. It was the second night in a row she woke up naked, with a heat between her legs and cotton in her brain. She recalled something… images… a dream? Mark was there, and… he was fucking her, right? In the dream he was… Lily didn’t really have words to describe it. She had a few wet dreams before, fantasies of cute boys she was too shy to approach, her mind trying to vent out some pent-up sexual frustration, but this… it was almost real. The smell, the taste, the heat… and Mark’s dick. If she closed her eyes she could see it, feel it, sliding up her tongue and…

“Dammit Lily, stop it!” she bolted out of bed and shook her head, long brown hair floating with each sway. She felt a rush of guilt, she couldn’t allow herself to have a crush on her best friend’s boyfriend, she couldn’t do this to her, not to Rose. She mindlessly rubbed the caked drool on her lips and grabbed her clothes off the ground. Her shorts wouldn’t go past her thighs and her top was straining on her boobs, her nipples poking out. She thought it to be weird but didn’t make a big deal about it, surely they had shrunk because of the… humidity.

She gave up on the shorts and just settled with her panties, which just disappeared between her buttocks, they were good enough to cover up her slit at least. She just walked out the room.

Rose and Mark were sitting at the kitchen table, side by side, having breakfast, eating sap for a change.

Lily didn’t need to ask to know: they had fucked. Rose was resting on his shoulder, staring at her man, with an adoring look on her face, bathing in his presence. She had a little surge of jealousy in that thought… HER man.

“Hey, morning!” She had snatched Rose’s attention from her meal. Mark forced himself to stare at the spoon.

“Woah! Good morning, alright…” Rose couldn’t quite make sense of what she was seeing. Her shy, tomboyish friend suddenly decided to turn into a fertility goddess in the span of two days. Fresh air did miracles, apparently.

“Oh, yeah… right. My clothes shrunk.” Lily sat at the table, her boobs bouncing.

Mark still didn’t bother to look at her, but he still handed her a jar, “You’re hungry, make sure you eat.”

That should have been weird… but she WAS hungry. It was so caring of him. That didn’t ease her desire to fuck him. She just grabbed it and chugged down her breakfast, without even bothering with a spoon. It had started raining outside, she could smell the wet grass along with the sweet scent that never seemed to dissipate. The sound of droplets hitting the roof was kind of soothing.

Once they were finished, Mark rose up from his chair. As he did, Lily got a nice view of his naked abs and felt a warm moisture between her tights. She had to fight the urge to jump him and lick his muscles… he probably tasted just as good as he smelled. He came back from his room with a shirt back on and a backpack in his hand.

“Alright, here’s the plan: I’m going back out looking for a way out of the forest, you two stay here, i’ll be back. Make sure to eat plenty.” He headed for the door.

“WAIT!” Rose and Lily spoke up in unison.

Mark stopped, “Rose, your ankle is broken, you can’t get out.”

“My ankle? but… it doesn’t…” Her leg didn’t hurt, but if he said it, then it had to be right

“What about me? I’m good! I mean, look at me!” Lily jumped on the spot to prove how healthy her legs were, her tits almost popping out.

“Yeah, I’m looking at you. It’s raining right now, you want to go out in the wilderness dressed like that?” He emphasized it by pointing at her panties. They had a wet spot on them he pretended not to notice.

“I can wear boots!” That was the last complaint she could muster before being shut down by a look of reproach. His eyes were stern and commanding, she instinctively tried to look down at her feet, only to be met by the sight of her cleavage. Mark reached out and grabbed her shoulder.

“Don’t worry alright? I’ll be back, I promise. Just wait here, it’s going to be alright.” Mark’s eyes had softened, they emanated comfort. All her worries disappeared: he’d be back, he said it so, it had to be true.

“Just.. be careful, please.” She almost went for a kiss, before remembering that he wasn’t her boyfriend. He turned to Rose, who was standing still, dumfounded. She was going to ask Mark what the fuck she had just witnessed, but he just whispered at her, “Lily’s a bit scared right now, try to be a bit brave for her alright?” then kissed her lips. She forgot what she was angry about the moment he tasted his mouth. It was enough to dissipate any doubt about the love she felt for him. It was also enough to make her cream her panties a little.

Mark broke the kiss and turned for the outside door, shutting it behind him.

Lily and Rose were left alone, in the middle of nowhere, in an abandoned house in the woods, half naked and defenseless. Some semblance of anxiety was starting to resurface.

“So… you and Mark seem to be getting along, finally.” Rose was standing near the fireplace, feeling a sense of unease, closing the arms around her shoulders. She was starting to feel cold.

“Uhm, yeah, I guess? Honestly, it’s tiring having grudges, and Mark isn’t that bad.” Lily sat down crossed legged on the soft carpet. It smelled like sex, but she didn’t mind… it smelled like him.

Rose tried to ignite a fire, but it was going miserably. Wasn’t she good at this? It was all about rubbing sticks. Lily was taking a good look at her friend: she was squatting in front of the cold hearth, her ass was as big as hers. If it wasn’t for the cotton strings hugging her waist she wouldn’t have been able to tell she was wearing underwear. She must have had trouble fitting her shorts too. Her boobs hung heavy behind a loose green top, and swung with every effort of her hands. She was quite mesmerized from the sight, then Rose cursed, threw the sticks across the room and snapped her back to reality.

“Goddammit! I’m freezing here,” she sat next to Lily, defeated. They both looked out the window, it had gotten darker and it was still raining.

Rose was starting to worry, “...he’ll be back soon, he promised” A thunder roared, making them squeal in panic. They hugged each other, squeezing tight, feeling each other’s softness, their warmth. They squeezed tighter.

‘Lily’s scared,’ Rose thought, ‘I have to be brave, for her… for him’. She snatched the carpet from their butts and wrapped it around them.

“Lay down, let’s keep each other warm!” Lily didn’t complain. They were covered head to toe, bathing in each other’s warmth. Mark’s scent was stronger now, it was almost intoxicating, it was flowing from their nostrils straight to their brains. It was getting hard to think straight, but it almost felt like he was there with them, protecting them, keeping them safe. It also made their snatches titillate. They started giggling, rubbing each other’s curves. They locked eyes with each other, they almost seemed to glow in the dark, Rose’s of a clear bright green, Lily’s of a gauzy blue. They’re faces moved before their minds could and started making out.

It started slow, almost romantic, then it got wild pretty quickly. They began rubbing, licking, and moaning. The fact that they could taste Mark’s cum off each other didn’t help. Rose wasn’t sure how it was possible but she didn’t care, she just needed to fuck.

Finally Lily managed to speak “Rose, are we—oh, fuck—are we f—friends? we’re still friends right?”

“Yeah… the best!” Rose reinforced her statement by shoving her face between Lily’s legs and eating her pussy.

Lily’’s moans echoed throughout the cabin, they could almost cover the thunder. She loved Rose so much, the bestest of friends. She was so afraid she was going to walk out of her life, that she was going to open the workshop she always talked about and forget about the geeky friend she had once met in college, and instead here she was, eating her clit like only a true friend ever could. An image of Mark fucking her mouth suddenly popped in her head.

“Oooh… MARK!” that had caused Rose to stop her assault

“What’d you say?” She was staring back at her from between her thighs. Her lips glistened with Lily’s juices.

“I—well, I’m—Rose, I’m sorry! Oh god, I don’t—what are we doing!?” She made to stand up but Rose climbed on top of her, resting her hands on her boobs.

“Lily, be honest now… do you like Mark?” She grabbed her purple top.

“I’m… yeah, but only a little!” Lily’s head was a mixture of embarrassment and arousal.

“Only a little? Don’t you think he’s hot? …would you like to see his cock?” She tugged her top a bit more

A part of Lily wanted to get her off of her, to tell her to stop, but Mark’s scent was fucking her head, and her pussy was clenching real hard “I… yeah, kinda”

Rose could sense she was upset, she smelled like it. Mark asked her to be brave for her, she had to calm her down. She knew exactly what to do

“Lily… wanna fuck Mark’s big dick?” She held two flaps of her top.

Lily could feel the fabric straining her breasts, grazing her nipples, setting them on fire. She spoke up “...fuck …dick.”

“Then just lay down… and follow my lead!” She ripped her top apart, and Lily’s tits swung free.

* * *

Mark was heading back to the cabin, tired, frustrated, with an irrational anger and a raging boner. At some point during his trip through the forest he had lost his shorts, so it swung freely in the freezing rainy air with every step he took. The cold did nothing to calm it down. Whatever attempt he had made to look for a way out it had gone badly. He had spent half a day walking in the wilderness, only to find himself back at the cabin. He had tried to stick to a clear path, to keep his focus, but it was useless. For as much as he tried, he couldn’t stop feeling randy as hell. He had to stop five, six, eight times to jerk off in the forest. It was almost as his dick had a mind of its own, it needed release and it wanted back to the warm wet pussies he had left back at the cabin.

He was standing in front of the door, half naked. He stared at his body and grew unsettled: His penis had always been big, but this… it was more imposing, angrier, it had more veins on it. He was also pretty sure he didn’t have a full six pack when he entered this place.

His train of thought was interrupted by the sound of giggling. He opened the door, and was welcomed by the sight of Rose and Lily… butt naked, tits hanging in the air, and big smiles stamped on their lips

“MARK IS BACK!” The two naked sluts jumped him, hugged him deeply, sniffing his neck. His brain had shut off, and his cock took charge. Mark just stood at the entrance, locking lips with whichever mouth was available. The two sluts finally looked down, noticing his raging hard on. At some point he found himself laying down on the carpet, by a lit fireplace. He could feel a mouth blowing his shaft, another assaulting his balls, all accompanied by blissful moans and slurping noises. He didn’t bother to look down, it didn’t matter, all there that was was his dick, the wet warmth and the sweet scents.

* * *

Rose opened her eyes, but it didn’t truly feel like waking up, it all felt like a continuation of the dream that the previous night had been. Her and Lily were just piled up on the soft rug; there was a soft pair of thighs resting on her chest, offering a clear view of Lily’s pussy, leaking white batter.

Rose didn’t hesitate, she lifted her face and slurped it up. It tasted like pure sugar, and made her head fuzz a bit. Not even a minute into opening her eyes and she already had her face buried between Lily’s legs. Even in her sleep she was letting out cute little moans, gyrating her hips. Lily then gave a flowery scented squirt which threatened to knock Rose’s mind out.

After she had it all nice and clean, Rose tossed Lily’s cunt aside, her body tumbling on the floor, jiggling like pudding. She managed to summon the will to stand up, the weight of her curves trying to push her back down. She stumbled through the cabin, almost tripping over Lily’s tits, who was laying sideways. She was mumbling in her sleep, a copious amount of drool overflowing from a pair of plump lips. Rose’s head kept spinning round and around, trying to process the conflict in her mind: from one side, the worries, the suspicion, an irritating hunch that kept gnawing at the back of her head, that made her legs tremble and her heart race, it kept warning her ‘this isn’t normal’; on the other hand… there was the warmth, wet and comforting, that kept radiating from within her, deep inside.

Thinking was proving to be a hassle, it gave her quite a headache. She needed to solve this problem; that’s what she was, a problem solver, right? There wasn’t a thing she couldn’t do, when it came to fixing stuff she was the best. She shoved a finger inside her cunny and the aching stopped. There! One thing had been taken care of. Now, she needed to figure out what was happening, she needed to… find Mark. Yes, he would know what to do, wouldn’t he? He was the one with the big dick after all… wait, what did that have to do with anything?

Another question, another headache, so intense that she almost fainted.

“M-Mark!?” She called out to him, anxious that he wasn’t there to assist her. He’d know how to make her feel better.

“Here,” He almost appeared out of nowhere. He was naked, statuary, his cock hung in the open at half-mast. The sight of it calmed her down in a heartbeat. She threw her arms around him, the stiffness of his prong pressing against her belly. Her pussy twitched.

“Oh god… Mark! Thank God, s-something’s wrong! We need to… something…” She was stumbling with her words, her hands were mindlessly stroking him.

“Hey, hey! Honey, calm down! I know, don’t worry about it, I got everything under control, I’m just coming back from a forest trip, we’re safe.” He cupped her face between his hands. They were calloused and smelled like earth and pine needles.

Rose melted right there, she gave him a big open smile and kissed her man’s lips. His big, strong man, so brave, so handsome “You did it? You found a way out!?”

Mark gave her a look of confusion, “The way… oh yeah, you’re right, I forgot! Whatever, I’ll find it next time.”

“But… you said” What was it that he said? Rose couldn’t point it out, she was too busy jerking him off: it was hard to do two things at once.

Mark embraced her, a hand caressing her head, another squeezing her ass “Listen, you need to stop worrying about things, I got this… I know, it’s been a troubling week for you, but you gotta lay back more, relax, be more like Lily!”

That was enough of a gut shot to snap her back to reality. She took a few steps back, her hands making sure to run over the whole length of his cock before letting go. She slowly looked around the place: it was a mess, empty wooden jars littered the floor, a few torn and cummy clothes were thrown in an angle, the floor and the walls were patched with wet, sticky blots, some of them on the ceiling even. She also took notice of Lily, still spread on the carpet, a soft mass of titflesh hung from her chest, bright matted chest-nut hair covering her face. There were images in her head, of a lithe asian girl, with thick glasses and a dirty brown ponytail, but she failed to make the connection.

“A week? But it’s been… a day?” She was losing balance, her mind felt like it was overworking itself. Mark swooped in and helped her sit on the couch. The cushions felt cold and wet, and they pressed against her pussy. It made her squirm a little.

“Well… I think it’s been a week.” he stood beside her, his boner at eye level. Rose wanted to complain, but his cock smelled too good. She was suddenly keenly aware of the emptiness in her mouth.

“Mark, please… d-danger!” She wanted to get up, but her legs felt like twigs

“I… No, I don’t think so. Rose, you need to trust me on this, I got everything under control, I’m in power here… I’ve never felt better, really!” He kneeled beside her, looked her deep in the eyes.

Rose couldn’t look away, his stare was deep, reassuring, eyes almost glowing “But, what about…” What about? Was there something to worry about? Her stomach growled, her mouth was watering, she was starving.

“What about food?” She caressed her belly… She had to make sure they were well fed.

“So that’s what it’s all about? Why didn’t you say so? There’s plenty of sap, there’s so much we never seem to run out,” Mark was on his way to the kitchen.

“No… I… something else, not enough,” Rose didn’t say anything else, she just stared at his dick, standing hard, tall. Her mouth was gushing, along with her pussy.

Mark gave an understanding nod, “Yeah, of course. Open wide!”

She did, and a huge cock rammed inside. He was fucking her face with abandon; her throat offered no resistance. Rose could tell, on some level, that she couldn’t come back from this. His cock was pounding at her mind, each thrust gnawed at a piece of her, trying to make space. Memories of holding hammers and fixing stuff, notions of how cars worked. Rose didn’t care, not that she was able to, all she needed was Mark’s dick between her lips. His musk was intoxicating; everytime she unfocused from throating him it pulled her mind back in. He finally gave two final strokes, and a surge of spunk flowed all the way down her stomach; she didn’t spill a drop.

He slowly pulled away, struggling against her suction. When he managed to pull free, he was met with a warm, dumb smile.

Lily’s face appeared out of nowhere. She was kneeling beside him, giggling and fidgeting with her clit, her blue eyes seemed to shine behind her messy hair. Mark tried to come up with some sort of discernment between the two of them… but nothing; they were both his fucktoys, his precious girls, equally deserving of his love, and his cock.

“Show me your asses, sluts,” the command came natural to him. They obediently went on all fours, right on the mat. It was pretty much the ‘fuck carpet’ at this point. He kneeled behind one of them, held on two fat, juicy globes, a wet warming fissure glistening between, and thrusted himself in. Mark was in heaven, moans and laughs echoing in his ears, the feeling of Rose’s (Lily’s?) pussy squeezing him tight.

“Everything’s fine… I got this” He whispered.

Their tits gave a spurt of milk.

* * *

Lily was awoken by a sharp sting in her belly, the now all too familiar urge to feed. Her face was pressed against the Man’s chest, musky hair crackling under her cheek, His hand caressing her shoulder. Not even two seconds after opening her eyes and her mind was already set ablaze, her cunt gushing with excitement. Still, that wasn’t enough to stop the annoying rumbling inside her, but she knew exactly how to calm it down.

She lifted herself up, her face ready to hover on the Man’s big cock, her mouth drooling with anticipation; a nice flow of tasty cum would set it all right. She wished to wrap her lips around his dick but her sister had anticipated her. A billowed mass of bright red hair was bobbing up and down the Man’s length, slurping away, muffled moans escaping her throat.

Lily wouldn’t have it, she was starving.

“Roseeey! Hungry!” Lily protested. She started pushing, trying to shoo her away, but the Man gave her a firm slap on her ass, enough to send ripple through her fat cheeks. He didn’t need to speak, the message was clear; wait your turn. Lily felt a surge of guilt coming up, she displeased Him. She quickly grabbed one of her boobs and offered it to the Man; He tilted his head and latched on to it. Jets of sweet cream kept spurting out of her tits, two soft fatty mounds for the Man to suck on. That was enough to make her squirt her mind out, not that she had much remaining.

The Man let go of her jugs and returned his focus to her sister, much to Lily’s disappointment, but it didn’t matter; she’d get her turn soon. Still, she needed to swallow something real bad. Then she remembered about the sweet stuff, just in the other room. She crawled out of bed and headed for the kitchen. It felt weird moving around with her own feet, usually the Man would carry her around the house, fucking her as they went along. It was dark, but it didn’t bother her, she could sniff her way through.

From deep within her, a weird and intrusive thought would resurface from time to time; was that really it? Was this really all that there was to do? She had become unable to count the days, the hours spent sucking on The Cock, letting it pound her senseless. Time kept slipping away, skipping from morning to dusk and morning again. Lily had lost focus of reality, it’s as if the world had narrowed down to that little musky cabin in the woods. It was unsettling to walk around without something sliding between her lips or inside her pussy… the Man didn’t shy away from her backdoor either.

Then of course, the answer would come to her; What else was there to do? She was female, sucking and fucking, that’s all she was about. Why bother making questions? She was his little slut, a cunt to stick his dick in. And in return? all the cum she could ever hope for. She finally reached the kitchen, her mouth watering. She grabbed a pot at random, shoved her hand inside… and found nothing. That didn’t make sense, where was it? She grabbed another one, and was met by the same disappointment. She was stumbling through the room, trying to find something to eat, but the stuff was just gone, not a drop remained anywhere. Anxiety was building up, the emptiness in her belly was torturing her.

The Man! he’d know what to do. Lily hastily went for the bedroom, only to trip and fall on her ass. There was barely any impact, like falling on a pillow. She had tripped on something, it was heavy and yellow, covered in straps.

It looked familiar… right, it was her backpack. Something had spilled outside, shiny and flat.

She sat cross legged, picked it up and was met by three sets of eyes staring at her. It kind of spooked her, then she saw they were smiling. She smiled back, waved at them, but the figures stayed immobile; they just stood there, showing their teeth. Loud moans were echoing in the other room, while Lily kept staring at the picture (right, it was a picture). Realization slowly came to her, as she looked closer; It was Him, his face, his eyes. But it couldn’t be, it didn’t make sense, she couldn’t see his cock. He was holding someone, her sister- no, her friend, but it didn’t feel right, there was no cum on her face, her eyes were dark. And then there was… no, she had to stop, the headache was getting worse, the moans were getting louder.

She could just stop, put the picture away, run to the Man- no, Mark, his name was Mark. She only needed to latch her lips on his cock and he’d make it all go away, make it right… instead, she pushed through the fog, head stinging, eyes crossing in the effort. The girl in the picture, she was boney, lithe, hair trapped behind her head. She was… her.

It hit her, a sudden reveal, like a slap in the face. It was brief, it wouldn’t last long, but it was enough. She looked around the humid cabin and felt for the first time that she wasn’t where she was supposed to be. She grabbed a lock of hair, long and lucid, chestnut caramel, cascading onto the floor. And then she looked down; Lily couldn’t see past her tits, she had to move them aside… and then she screamed.

The harrowed shrieks couldn’t overcome Rose’s blissed ones, coming from the other room. Lily stood up and rushed outside, flowers crackling down her naked feet, tits swinging left and right, the brief moment of clarity all but disappeared. All that remained was horror.

* * *

“Lily? come out!” Mark could tell something was wrong when he woke up. He had spent the whole night fucking Rose out of her mind and didn’t notice Lily’s scent fading out of the room. But now it’s absence was a lot more noticeable. He walked out of the cabin and into the flowery field, calling for her.

“Lily? Come here, I’ll let you blow me!” That should have had her rush out of nowhere to kneel down and pump him dry, but nothing; she was just gone. Mark had forgotten what being worried felt like, it was a now unfamiliar churning sensation. He walked back inside, searching for clues. There wasn’t much, everything was a mess, from the empty jars littering the floor, to the scraps of wet cloth that must have been their clothes. There was also a backpack on the floor, yellow and damp.

He noticed something stuck under his foot, a flat and lucid piece of paper. It was a picture… right, Lily took pictures. He picked it up, examined it, sniffed it; it had that unmistakable flowery scent. Did she come on it? He remembered this picture, they had just found the place, Rose twisted her leg and—wait, how long ago was this? Just then her girlfriend walked out of the room.

Mark looked at her, then at the redhead in the picture. They shared the same white smile… and nothing else. It wasn’t just the long, bright crimson hair flowing from her head, the glowing green eyes, or the pointed ears. It wasn’t the cocksucking lips or the two fat milkers that had replaced her girlfriend’s perky boobs… no, it was the round pregnant belly. Rose didn’t seem to care, she just stood there, smiling and drooling.

“Rose I don’t… what is—oh fuck,” His dick gave a surge, spattering all over her tighs. She didn’t seem to mind, she just kept giggling. Mark could get her honeyed scent, urging him on, telling him how needy she was, how wet and breedable. Could he get her even more pregnant? He took a step forward before managing to stop, slapping himself across the face. His cock was trying to take charge, to shove itself inside his woman, make her squirm and drool, fuck and suck. Rose’s hand rubbing away at him sure wasn’t helping. Mark managed to hold onto his thoughts. He grabbed his girlfriend and shook her by the shoulder, her breast—her everything, jiggling with his efforts

“Dammit, Rose! SNAP OUT OF IT!” That was enough to unnerve her, she had forgotten how frustration looked on his face. Rose ogled at him, at his eyes… his glowing yellow eyes. Who was him? He had a name, but she couldn’t recall. She stared at his cock, pressing right against her belly… oh.

“OH MY GAWD!” Even her shout had a sultry tone to it. She started having a panic attack, playing with her breasts, rubbing at her clit. Was that how panic attacks worked? She didn’t care, it was the closest she ever felt to freaking out. Luckily the Man grabbed her by the arm and everything started to make sense again.

”Rose, calm down, let’s just… let’s just get the fuck out of here!”

“Yes Daddy” Rose couldn’t really tell what he had said, but it felt like the proper thing to say. He grabbed the backpack, the one that smelled like her sister, and ran for the door. Rose ran along, not sure wherefor. She just followed his dick.

* * *

Mark was rushing through the wilderness with firm reassurance. Sure, there was plenty to be upset about, her girlfriend had turned into an elfy pregnant fuckdoll and her other girlfriend was lost somewhere in the forest, but still he felt deep within him he knew he had nothing to worry about; He’d find Lily and then rush both of his sluts back to the hut, he’d plow their pussies silly, unleash all of the pent up cum that was accumulating in his balls, and then, first thing in the morning, they would run away and find a way out. Maybe second thing in the morning, no need to rush.

Rose didn’t share his enthusiasm. She was a trembling mess, each step she took threatened to shake her balance; she wasn’t made for walking anymore. She was sore all over, cold and scared… yet she kept following. The Man knew what was best, he could keep her safe, she just needed to follow him, please him. When her legs failed to keep up, she tried crawling, her tits rubbing against the ground leaves. She just couldn’t help it, as if there was a leash that went from her neck straight to his cock.

Mark took notice and went to the rescue. His hand reached for her cheek, his touch caused her to mewl. He watched her closely, inspected her; his stare made her gush. Her features were elfin-like, pointy and delicate, the ones of a fairy tail. The more he looked at her the less human she seemed but the less alien he found her. Her eyes were the most captivating; Bright, glowing green, he was getting lost in them. She kept staring him back, slack jawed and drooling, lost as much as he was, even more. They just kept staring…

It took him awhile to realize he had her against a tree, humping away, his dick sliding in and out without any resistance. Her legs were squeezing him in, trying to take in as much Man as she could. Their faces were inches apart, tasting each other’s breath, taking in each other’s moans. Finally he started pumping faster, stronger…. His balls tensed up and his dick surged out, a constant stream of cum that flowed out of Rose’s cunt. Her legs gave out, she surrendered to his grip, still impaled on his rod. Slowly he laid her down, taking his sweet time to slide out of her. All that time, they never broke eye contact, even lying down on the wet mud she kept gawking at him, in awe of his presence. Instinctively, her hands went to her belly, caressing the life inside of it. He did this to her… she couldn’t but love him for it.

There she was, giggling and smiling, knocked up and knocked out, supple and fuckable, his to enjoy. Mark made a decision; she lifted her back up and sped through the forest. Once he found Lily, he’d take them back home, to the cabin, and never leave. He could build a family maybe? Go hunt or some shit. It didn’t matter, whatever the problem, he could face. It was kind of selfish… but it was his right to make that decision. Rose was sniffing at his chest, licking and kissing. That image of her between his arms ignited something in his memory, a deja vu… he couldn’t quite place it though. He could see his penis beneath, swinging left and right, up and down. It was more of a horse cock really.

No, he definitely couldn’t give this up. He dead stopped in his track, catching a whiff of something.

A flowery scent.

He followed Lily’s smell as a wolfhound would, searching for every drop of fluid in his track. He could tell how she felt by scent alone: scared, panicked, but mostly randy. There were other odors at some point… men scents. That had angered him a bit, he didn’t want her to drop on someone else’s dick. Then a bit of logic hit; she was with men, which meant she was safe. He could finally slow his pace, no need to hustle, and anyway there’s nothing wrong with sharing. He was strolling through the leaves now, Rose’s hand massaging his cock. She was unable to lift her hands off of him. He wasn’t any better, his fingers were buried between her asscheeks, fingering away.

He suddenly felt her stomach rumble and remembered the shabby backpack on his shoulder. There were some energy bars in it, but they wouldn’t do; they tasted like bitter sawdust, Rose barfed it out. Then he saw the bottles, the sap shining in them. They both lunged at them. Mark popped one open and let the nectar flow down his throat, his dick grew even stiffer. Rose was acting a bit more feral; she had bit the cap off and was stuffing her face with honeyed juice. Barely any of it had gotten in her, she began licking it from her fingers, and from her breasts.

Mark threw the bag away, there was nothing useful in it anymore, “Oh… fuck, alright, that was good. Let’s just… keep going,” He was stumbling now, fighting the urge to breed, to grab Rose and pin her on another tree. He couldn’t, he was saving the next load for Lily. Also there wasn’t time, urgency and whatnot.

Rose kept murmuring nonsense, nothing but a drooling zombie, following the Man like a drone. She wanted to jump on his cock, or at least give him a hummer but he wouldn’t stop. She did catch something in the air… her sister? or her NOT sister… but also something else… yes, more cocks, somewhere ahead, but also more women, juicy and breedable, each of them a different scent, a different taste, somewhere ahead.

Mark felt it too. He sped up, the scents were getting stronger, his head was pulsing, his testicles were aching, it was getting hard to see. Finally he reached the source of it; he was faced by a broad tree, so tall he couldn’t see the top. Just a big hunk of wood, towering in the middle of the forest, and at the base of it… the greatest orgy he had ever seen. It was an absolute fuck fest, hundreds of people, boys and girl, licking and sucking, pounding and fucking. Ruts and moans were the only sounds of the forest. A passed out girl in the mud wiggled her nose, opened her eyes and looked at him. The new scent warned her of his presence.

By then Mark’s legs gave out, his balls tensed up and his cock exploded, a river of jizz pouring in the mud. Rose jumped in front of it, mouth opened, letting it bathe her, filling her mouth with it. She managed to drop on her knees and shove her face down his hips, latching her mouth around his dick, taking him balls deep, almost fighting against the pressure. They were locked like that for a while, until finally their minds passed out. Mark fell backwards, Rose’s lips still clinging to his shaft.

* * *

“Hello? Heloooooo?” Mark couldn’t tell what woke him up first, the melodic voice, the vanillic aroma or the soft fingers stroking his beastly cock. He shot his back up and found a florid forest nymph on his lap, meticulously jerking him off. She sat cross-legged, his dick sprang proudly from between her legs and was being sandwiched by two soft and fairly sized tits. Her hair was fashioned in an airy braid, a platinum whip springing from her head and piling up on the dirt. She had pale skin and was covered in purple body paint of sinuous design, from the tip of her nose to the curve of her breast. Her face was delicate and thin, and sported pointy ears. Her eyes glowed pale silver.

He was breath taken, gawking at her, awestruck. She giggled at that, released her grip and sunk forward, wrapping her arm around him, washing him in vanilla clouds. She took her sweet time sniffing him before saying something.

“Welcome home,” her voice was a husky whisper tickling his neck.

“Uhm… thanks?” The fog from Mark’s head had partially cleared out. The need to pound and breed was still there, but there was room for a bit of confusion now.

“Oh! you smell confused, I’m so sorry! I don’t use many words no more, I don’t remember how to do speech things!” The nymph sprang back up a bit panicked. She started walking back and forth, fiddling with her hand. Mark could get a nicer view of her ample bottom now. It was a nice juicy peach, it kept rippling with each fidgety step, inviting him in.

“How did speaking worked? Uhm… oh yeah! compliments! I—I really like your cock, it’s so very big! And your eyes is very pretty, so yellow! and you smell like pine! And, uhm… smelling people is more easy, many don’t even remember words no more, and…” the girl was speaking so fast Mark feared she was going to choke. It was bizarre to hear a woman talk again, to see a pair of lips not in a constant ‘O’ shape.

Mark stood up, towering over her, “No hey, it’s ok, just stop and tell me: have you seen an asian girl? With brown hair and an ass so big it could snatch your dick away?” He didn’t mean it as a joke.

She slowed down a bit, halted by his presence “Yes, that one! the men found her in the forest, she was humping a tree. She’s good! She was very preg—pragn—she had a big belly! She’s in the mommy place! Where they make babies? The.. nursary?” Talking was proving to be a real struggle, she kept scratching her head.

Mark felt a bit sorry for her… but he needed answers “Ok… you have nurseries… and Lily has my baby.”

“YAY! YOU’RE DADDY!” She gleefully jumped up and down, clapping her hands. Her tits followed her movements. They were two heavy globes, hanging from a pair of slender shoulders. They were big, by all means, but they dwarfed in comparison to Rose. It was an amusing form actually, everything about her screamed ‘I was a tomboy once’. Only then he had noticed her girlfriend’s absence.

“Where’s Rose?”

“The red girl? she’s over there!” she pointed to her left.

Mark turned his head and was met by the same spectacle that had knocked him senseless. There was a great variety of color at the base of that tree, men and women whose hair spanned every tinge: blue, red, yellow, brown, pink, violet, some he couldn’t even put a name on. It was like a great flowery field. The debauchery near the tree hadn’t calmed down a bit, if anything it got wilder. Some black girl was getting spit roasted by two studs with green hair. They weren’t even holding her, they just kept sliding in and out of her while she limply hung in mid air. Another guy was dragging a woman by her leg. She didn’t seem to mind, she just kept laughing and rubbing at her snatch. Some were licking the tree bark, there was sap oozing out of it. And in the middle of it was Rose, her woman, the mother of his child. She was happily riding some slut face, while some hung stud was fucking her face. A girl was drawing with red paint on her belly, or at least tried to, she wouldn’t stop moving. Mark’s dick was twitching. He couldn’t hold on much longer

The braided ‘tomboy’ took notice, she reached her hand and resumed her previous handy work “I know, it’s strange. I’m a new come to! I don’t remember much… I was walking, daddy was with me. I was mean to him, i didn’t wanna go, but he wanted to ‘get closer’? Then we got lost, i screamed at him… then the cabin… and the sap,” she started jerking him with more vigor, “And then i screamed again… he dick was so good! we are more close now!”

Mark took notice now, signs of her previous life; the residue of blue hair dye on the tip of her braid, the piercing on her lower lip, a few tattoos peering under her body paint, one under her navel saying ‘fun is downhill’. She could picture it, some punk girl with an attitude, wearing torn jean shorts and high leather boots, flipping the finger to any man with the slight inch of authority in her life… that fantasy made the elven bimbo in front of him that much hotter. Mark’s sight was blurring again, soon his brain would sink back down his balls again.

“Don’t worry! You are just new, your dick wants to breed. Just let it do! then you’ll think normally… after some time… a lot of time”

“Who… are you? W—What are we? and…where are we?”

“Oh! Many questions! Ok, I am… Lizzy… yeah, that was my name? What I am… i think i said we are elves to a Man… he called me nerd, he didn’t like... so i said we are ‘fuck-people’... He loved that! I really like talking to Men, and they like talking to me! I’m a weird one you know? Girly girls don’t know how to talk no more, Daddy says i’m special! My body is little, so the outside men say i remember them of home, the tree men say i taste new…” She started jerking him slower, her face turning into a pout, “The girls are mean tough… They look at me funny, they laugh at my tits and they never want to eat my pussy! They think they’re better because they can have babies and I can’t!” Lizzy was crying now.

Mark had still enough empathy in him to feel sorry for her “Oh… I—I’m sorry, really”.

He wanted to console her, but he couldn’t remember how. Maybe he could fuck her in the—no. He opened his arms… and went on a hug. Lizzy stopped sobbing, her shoulder lost tension. That seemed to work. Her scent was driving him crazy though, so close to his chest. His cock was vibrating.

“Hey… uh… how about, i talk to… the girls that were with me. I can tell them to be nice to you. And any girl that tries to be mean, I’ll spank,” Mark meant it.

Lizzy beamed at him “You will!?”

The world was narrowing down, his dick was urging him on “Yeah… you can be my girl… I can knock you up.”

She gasped “YOU CAN!?”

“Yeah… I can… I can do anything… i got this,” He picked her up by her waist and impaled her on his prod. It was effortless, like picking up a sack of feathers. Lizzy didn’t struggle, she only waited for him to be balls deep in her to lock her legs behind his back. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out. He surely managed to cheer her up. The wetness of her, the movement of his waist, he was slipping away. Up and down, in and out, his mind was lost to him. He’d find it again, in a year or two, lying in a makeshift wooden bed, Lizzy crouching between his legs, gently nuzzling at his balls, her belly nice and heavy. He’d recall Lily, anxious, with a violet top and narrow hips, her face guzzling between Lizzy’s tights. He’d recall Rose, with short red hair and tight brown shorts, now vigorously riding his face.

He wondered how all this came to be, wondered if he should have done something to avoid it or if it was simply inevitable.

Then a warm mouth fell on the whole length of his cock, and he stopped wondering.

They were home.

* * *

“Hot take; we need another therapist,” Ron sat at the old musky wooden couch facing the fireplace, spooning his fourth jar.

Alice sat at his side, hitting her fifth one, “Agreed,” the word came out in a muffled spit. They followed their couple therapist advice and went on a hike, to ‘promote collaboration’. All that came out of it were three hours of aimless wandering, sore feet and scraped ankles. And now she was sitting in an old musty wooden hut in the middle of nowhere filling their mouth of who knows what kind of spoiled sludge. The place was tidy and abandoned, the scaffolds were filled to the brim. She probably should have stopped… after the sixth.

Ron’s eyes kept lingering at her wife. He couldn’t remember the last time they were truly intimate. Sure, there were the mandatory Sunday intercourses; seven minutes of missionary style sex, that is if they had the willingness to do anything but, after spending six days locked in an colorless, soul sucking cubicle. They worked in the same office, seeing each other twenty four seven didn’t help. But now… she had a blonde page haircut, tucked behind her left ear, she wore a slim red flannel shirt, the upper buttons undone, showing off her best features, supported by a black sports bra. Right then he thought ‘Holy shit, my wife has big tits.’ It’s not like he never acknowledged the fact, but only now, after a long time, he was actually truly noticing, and he wondered… how good would it feel to fuck them.

He dick was threatening to pop free from his jeans, and Alice took notice; she kept eyeing his crotch. Ron caught her and smirked.

She blushed, “A—Anyway, how old do you think that is?”

“Uh? Oh, yeah, THAT.” He had left the picture back on the kitchen table; it was an old one, yellow and discolored, the faces of the three hikers all but faded away.

“I don’t know. Ten years?”

“Should… that worry us? whose place is this?” Alice grew unsettled.

“Relax, nothing wrong here,” He believed it, and so did Alice. The way he delivered the answer… It was reassuring.

“I’ll check the place, maybe there’s more than sap in here,” He stood up and left the room.

She casually ogled his ass. It was nicely toned, now that she noticed. Indeed, she had to admit, he a pretty handsome husband. He was tall, built, burly… she had to face it, he was a hunk. The more she thought about it, the more she had to wonder; just what the hell was wrong with her? Why did she have to TRY to have sex with this man? She kept dragging him to couple therapies, reading books, watching commentaries on ‘how to get satisfying intercourse with the man in your life.’ Why was it so hard?

Then the realization came to her… it didn’t have to be. If she wanted to get some good dick, all she had to do was pull her panties down. He was her husband, her man, she had to stop making up excuses to avoid enjoying him.

Her hand was freely rubbing at her clit, her seventh jar rolling on the floor. She was naked waist down, her pants and shoes thrown somewhere across the room. This was the point of the trip right? Maybe the therapist wasn’t so bad after all. She bolted up and ripped off her shirt, pulled down her bra and released her tits. two nice fuck pillows she could wrap his dick around.

She knelt by the white fur in front of the couch; it felt crusty, uncomfortable… but it smelled so good. She couldn’t make out the scent; flowers, honey, pine, vanilla, was there cocoa? It was amazing, and it assaulted her nose. Her sight got cloudy, her snatch was burning, fully aware of the dick in the other room, eager to fill her.

Ron came back, his clothes were gone, and he was furiously rubbing at the cock between his legs, “The bed in the other room smells fucking amazing.”

He had cloudy eyes and a dumb smile on his face. Alice was in awe of him, sweat was running down his muscles, covering him in a light sheen. His dick gave a five foot long spurt, but gave no sign of limping down. Alice’s sight locked on the jerking piston in front of her. To her, it was a hypnotizing sight. It was slowly approaching her face, her jaw quivering, getting ready for the inevitable plowing of her throat. It finally reached her lips and broke in; there wasn’t hesitation, it was a seamless movement. The tip of her nose kept hitting his pubes.

He was Licorice.

She managed to look up, and was met by the same cloudy stare, the same dumb smile, “No need to rush… let’s stay here a bit,” he reached down and firmly grabbed a lock of hair, “after i cum in your mouth, i’m going to fuck you tits.”

She wanted to protest, then jizz filled her mouth, spilling from her lips, and he became her world.

THE END