The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Living My Dream

By SleepyShamrock

I have been a hypno-fetishist for most of my life. At 34 years, I’d say from the time I watched Batgirl get gassed to sleep on reruns of the old Batman show, I’ve been hooked. Of course, early on I had no idea why I enjoyed images of women getting sleepy—forced into drowsiness and submission—or why their obedience made me feel funny…made me feel good. When puberty hit, however, there was no doubt.

Of course, it didn’t help that I lived with my mother and sister…two incredibly sexy women in their own right. Mom looked like a young Elizabeth Taylor, and every year, every new line just somehow made her more desirable…made her sexier. With pale skin, jet black hair (although I’m sure she dyes it these days) and ever-present crimson lipstick…she could do more damage to my libido just smoking a cigarette than most porn stars could do in 45 minutes of film.

My sister Janet, two years older than me was the embodiment of “sexy girl who doesn’t know how hot she is.” Throughout school she was friends with the band kids, was on the debate and the math team, and didn’t date all that much. It’s not like boys didn’t ask; her green eyes, red hair and perfectly curvaceous body made her popular in many a boy’s fantasy…even my own. Divorced now, she spends most of her time on her accounting career and checking in with Mom.

Many was the time I’d be up all night, dreaming of dropping them both into deep, obedient trance; becoming my mindless slaves at the snap of my fingers or the mention of a trigger word. I washed my sheets an awful lot in high school so my mom wouldn’t find the stains of evidence from my “activities” as I dreamed.

My lust, as well as my hypno-fetish has only grown over the years. Now a man of some means, I’ve been putting them to work the last decade and a half perfecting multiple hypnotic techniques. From clinical to stage, Ericksonian to tech-hypno, I can say without fear of contradiction that I have become one of the most schooled, knowledgeable and successful hypnotists ever. And, even though I keep this skill a closely guarded secret from the world at large, my bank account and my love life will both attest to my achievements, if you know what I mean.

However, there was still a hurdle I’d yet to have cleared…an item I’d so far failed to cross off my list—but that was all about to change.

Mom was so surprised when the package arrived. We spoke often on the phone, but it was rare for her to receive a gift from me just out of the blue. Inside was a modern take on a cukoo clock…clear Lucite plastic and silver chrome accents, along with a carton of her favorite cigarettes—something at today’s prices she always appreciates.

“Ooh, what’s this?” she said out loud, so very pleased with her gift. She rummaged through the package and found the card I sent.

“To the most mesmerizingly beautiful Mom. Sleepy minds must sleep.”

She smiled warmly at the first sentence—and her features softened and went almost blank as she read the second…her trigger. I spoke with Mom on the phone several times a week. Her conditioning has been an ongoing process. She won’t remember the second sentence even being on the note, but the effects of softening her mind, whilst mildly arousing her, would be immediate.

She opened one of the packs of smokes and immediately lit up as she surveyed the clock. Her bright red lipstick made a perfectly sexy lip print on the cork tip while she took her first deep drag.

“Whoa,” she said, her head softly spinning. “They must make these differently where Tommy lives,” she said softly, out loud, as smoke circled her head. In truth, I had treated the cigarettes with a mild hypnotic drug that would prepare her for the training yet to come.

She hung the clock on the wall and searched for the on switch, which wasn’t difficult for her to locate. Sweet, sleepy smoke wreathed her full head of jet black hair while her eyes drooped and a sleepy smile crawled upon her lips.

“There we go,” she said as she clicked it on and stepped back to admire her son’s gift.

A soft melody began to play from the high-quality speakers and Mom swayed to the tune and smiled. Then, slowly, the hands of the clock began to spin faster and faster…round and round until they were a blur, and then, without warning, a perfect spiral spinning round and around and around. The faster the hands spun into the spiral, the louder the music became. The tune became so full and all-encompassing to her ears, she couldn’t even hear my voice beneath the music. She could not consciously hear my commands. But her brain…her soft, smoky, fuzzy brain heard every word…and it obeyed.

“Oooooh, Tommy,” she whispered through sleepily parted lips; a single ribbon of smoke drifting upward from her mouth. These would be her last semi-conscious words before the spiral took hold and her mind fell into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep.

As per my instructions embedded deep beneath the music in a subliminal track, Mom removed her clothes and began slowly, softly touching herself. At separate points in the audio file, a bell would sound, and Mom would obey by furiously masturbating. A second bell and all rubbing would cease, replaced by soft touching and caressing of her entire body. I wanted nature to take its course, mind you, and allow her to orgasm when her body was ready—but by delaying it with the starting and stopping during her trance, not only would her body and mind unconsciously become dependent upon me for pleasure—it would also increase the intensity of the orgasm when she finally popped.

A snap of my fingers within the music triggered her to light another cigarette. Not only did I find this incredibly sexy, but it also served to keep her mind soft and compliant for me through the hypnotic drugs.

She stayed in this state for hours, as planned. Mom had cum several times, and even pissed on the floor beneath her when necessity dictated. Her small home smelled strongly of hypnotic smoke, urine, sweat and sex. It was glorious; however, I was still at least an hour away.

“Mom, are you here? I called and rang your doorbell, but you’re not answering! Is everything okay?” It was my sister, Beth. I had no idea she was coming to visit on this day.

Beth found Mom standing in her living room, swaying, smoking and masturbating like there was no tomorrow.

“Mom!” she cried and ran to her side. “Mom, what are you doing? Mom?” Mom just stared blankly forward as if Beth wasn’t even there. Suddenly, Beth heard the bell ring and Mom pulled her dripping fingers from her pussy and began to gently touch herself all over again.

“Are you having a stroke?” Beth asked, unable to make sense of what she was seeing. As a matter of fact, thinking altogether became a bit muddy and a little difficult. She had been breathing in Mom’s smoke since she stepped inside, and the music from the clock filled the room…and her unsuspecting mind. “Mom…stop…”she said a little quieter, her eyelids beginning to droop slightly. “Mommm…whu…why are you…I mean…whu…what are you looook…mmm…looookinnng at?” she asked, slowly turning to face the clock.

Beth’s body had just finished turning so she was standing right beside Mom when the hypnosis took hold. Her muscles relaxed and went limp, and her mouth fell open slightly as the spiral reflected in her green eyes. At the first snap after her arrival, Beth took the cigarette from Mom’s fingers without even looking. Mom dutifully lit another smoke, and both women obeyed.

I arrived at Mom’s house and walked inside without knocking. My cock was so hard, pressing against my jeans it was hard to walk. Just imagining Mom swaying in a hypnotic cloud as she moaned and masturbated mindlessly to my commands made it difficult not to stroke myself all the way to her house.

“Good girls obey their Master,” I called out as I made my way to her living room. To my surprise, I heard two robotic voices in unison: “I’m a good girl.”

When I turned the corner, I almost came right in my pants. Mom and Beth—my first two crushes and the subjects of tens of thousands of my fantasies over my lifetime were rocking, swaying, smoking and masturbating. Their blank eyes mirrored their blank minds, and a bit of drool fell from their lips on to their ample breasts. Both women had cum and urine dripping down their legs and both were ready to obey my every command.

Without hesitation, I turned Beth’s head to mine and deeply kissed her as my hand pulled and tweaked her already rock-hard nipple. She moaned into my mouth and her eyes rolled. Her body went almost completely limp at my touch and I could smell her pussy as it came again during our kiss. Without a word, I turned my sister about and bent her over the side of the couch to our left. I couldn’t drop my pants fast enough, and my ridiculously hard cock sprang forward, spraying her pale ass cheeks with my pre-cum. With one hand in her hair, holding and pulling like a horse’s bridle, I slid my cock fully into her in one smooth movement. She was so wet, so ready from cumming again and again to my trance, her pussy offered no resistance whatsoever.

She smiled sleepily, her eyes rolling and crossed, and she continued to smoke with every snap of the audio file…even as my cock impaled her.

The entire time I was fucking her from behind, my Mom continued to watch the clock. It was as if we weren’t even there, and that made me harder, thicker, and more ready to cum than ever. When Mom took a deep drag of her cigarette on command right before her masturbation bell rang, I thought I would lose my mind. When she squirted her cum a good six feet during a massive orgasm while fingering herself, it was too much for me to bear. I emptied a load into my sister the likes of which I’ve never experienced before. There was so much cum, her pussy couldn’t deal with it and a good deal of it ran down her leg, mixing with her own juices from earlier in the day.

I kept pounding and fucking even after my orgasm, unable to take my eyes from my quivering mother, still fingering, despite the massive squirting orgasm that made her pussy so very sensitive. At the next bell, when her dripping fingers fell from her wetness once more, I was able to pull out from Beth and allow her to join Mom again.

It took me some time to recover. Watching them stare vacantly as they obeyed their programming didn’t help, either, I’ll tell you that. But, once I had my faculties about me once more, I stood behind them and said:

“Good girls obey.”

“I am a good girl,” they said, dreamily.

“Master is going to shut off the device now, good girls. You will remain in trance, however. Trance is your natural state. Trance is your natural state. Say that.”

“Trance is my natural state,” they both parroted.

“You have forgotten how to think,” I commanded.

“I have…forgottennn…howwww…to thinnnnnk…”

I was getting hard again.

“Master thinks for you.” The audio snapped and the girls plunged their dripping fingers into their sopping wet pussies.

“Mmmmm…masssster…AH! Masssster thinnnks….mmmm….ffffor me….”

“Tommy is your Master.”

“Tom…meeee…issss massster…” I was rock hard listening to my Mom and sister in their dream-like tone professing me their master.

“Tommy has always owned you.”

“Yesss…always….mmm…Tommmmy…massster ownssss…mmmeee…” Another bell, another deep drag on their hypnotic smokes as their fingers plunged deeper and faster. I started stroking as I lived my fantasy.

“You only cum for Master,” I said, my cock throbbing with each word.

“Only cum for you, Masssster,” they said. Beth bit her lip…she was close.

“Good girls,” I said, and they both gasped in pleasure at the trigger. “Cum for me, sluts. Cum for me NOW!”

“AHHHH! OHHHH!!! OH FUCK!!!!” they screamed as their naked bodies convulsed. Mom squirted again, causing her knees to almost give out, and Beth’s cum ran down her already shiny-wet legs. As the last orgasm swept over them, I switched off the device and turned to face them—my cock at full attention for my beautiful, hypnotized slaves.

“Sit on the couch, slaves,” I said, and without a word, they robotically moved to obey. Sitting straight with vacant eyes, they awaited their next command. “Beth, I am going to ask you a question, and you will answer me honestly and without hesitation, do you understand?”

“I understand, Master,” she said automatically.

“Good girl,” I reinforced and gave her nipple a tweak. She gasped and shuddered. “Are you seeing anyone at the moment? Are you dating?”

“No, Master,” she said with no emotion. “I dated Kelly from work a few times last month, but it didn’t go anywhere. I am not dating anyone now.” Kelly, huh? I never knew sis swung that way. The thought of it made my cock swell even thicker and harder.

“Good girl,” I said again, and slid my throbbing cock across her face, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her lips. She unconsciously sighed and licked them clean.

“Mom, are you dating?” I asked.

“No, Master,” she replied immediately. What a shame. Ever since Dad left almost 2 decades ago, I always thought Mom, such a sexy woman, would have to chase off potential suitors. For her to be a spinster would be a crime…no worries, though…I’d fix that right here at home.

“Good girls suck cock, Mom,” I said, placing my hand on her head and guiding her toward my painfully hard erection. “Mommy is a good girl, aren’t you?”

“I’m a good gir…mmmmpffflllgmmpfff…” she said,taking the fullness of my cock deep into her smoky throat.

“You love watching me control and fuck Mom,” I said to Beth. It wasn’t a question.

“Yes I do,” she replied.

“You get aroused and horny watching me control and fuck Mom,” I said.

“Yes I do,” she agreed.

“You will masturbate as I fuck your mother’s hypnotized face,” I ordered.

“Yes I will,” she said and slowly, sleepily leaned back, spread her legs and began to finger herself as she watched Mom’s head bob up and down my rod.

“Beth, you are moving in with Mom. It only makes sense. You want to live with Mom. Moving out was a mistake. You are only happy here. You are only happy here, living with Mom, so you can both serve your Master properly. Isn’t that right, slut?”

“Oh, yes Master,” Beth squealed. Her eyes were glued to Mom, and she was swallowing me whole, shaking her head back and forth while her throat muscles positively milked my cock. It was making me crazy, and it was sending my sister over the edge. “Move in with mom…moveinwithmom…ahhhh…”

“And, Mom….mmmm fuck you are so good at this. Mom, do you understand that you and Beth will be living together?”

“MmmmmHmmmm…” she said slowly, and the vibrations of her hum traveled up my cock, into my brain and back down again in an erotic, electric flash.

“Holy FUCK!” I screamed and grabbed Mom’s head with both hands, forcing her to swallow every last drop of my seed. “Jesus fucking CHRIST,” I exclaimed as Beth screamed in orgasm, her turn to squirt now, covering me in her hot sex juices. I’d never felt anything like this before—why hadn’t I done this YEARS ago?

When my cock had finally run dry, I all but collapsed into the easy chair facing my newest slaves; my oldest crushes. Having completed their orders, they sat very properly on the sofa, both staring vacantly and awaiting orders.

“When I snap my fingers, you will awaken into your new life as my obedient slaves. You will remain in trance, as trance is your natural state. Trance is your natural state. Say that.”

“Trance is my natural state,” they repeated, flatly.

“You will both go to work and go through your days as you always have. You will tell no one of your new life as a slave—of your natural state, do you understand?”

“I understand,” came their sexy, monotone chorus.

“Each command you obey will drop you incrementally deeper into trance. Within a week or less, you will be so deeply entranced, there will be no memory of life before your natural state; no memory at all. You have always been my fucktoy slaves. You have never been anything else. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master,” they agreed.

“When you arrive back home, you will immediately strip out of your work clothes and either put on an outfit of my choosing, or walk comfortably naked around the house. This is perfectly natural. You don’t need to think about it. You don’t need to think. Don’t think. Don’t. Think. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do,” they said.

“My pleasure is your purpose. My pleasure is your purpose. Say that.”

“Your pleasure is my purpose,” they said, and immediately both began to fondle their breasts and run their fingers down their bodies. The training was going faster and better than I could have ever hoped.

“Good girls,” I said, and they both gasped softly and shivered. “That should be enough training for today. When I snap my fingers, you will take the first steps into your new life—into the world where you belong—into your natural state as my obedient, hypnotized slaves. Is that clear?”

“Yes, it is,” they both said.

It took decades, but I finally made my wildest dreams come true.

SNAP!