The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Monsters

Cassandra wakes up nude on her hands and knees, on a small cream-colored pad with her wrists and ankles chained to four small posts around her. Shaking her head to clear it, she begins to look around her new surroundings.

Small gas torches flicker with a dim light in the small stone cell, sending small streamers of smoke out the barred window high above. The large, rusted iron door opens with a loud creak as a large man with dark skin pads towards her, cocking his head to the side with a cheeky grin.

“So, you ready to become one of my little munchkins, Sport?” He stood there nude, and watched her mockingly. Confused by his odd behavior, she watches him for a moment, straining to make out anything in the dim light. The man looked normal as far as men go, but he was very amused with himself for some reason. In his left hand, he held a clear bottle filled with dark brown liquid.

Taking a deep breath, Cassandra closes her eyes, wishing this was all just a dream. When she opens them, the man is crouching in front of her and turns her face-up with a single finger. “Don’t worry about it. You will be fine,” he soothes, and ruffles her hair playfully as he moves over to her side.

“Umm.. Whats going on?” Cassandra asks, as he flips open the brown bottle and pours some of the thick brown liquid into his hand.

“Just relax, you’ll see,.” he says as he starts to rub the goo into her back, massaging it in like an oil. The fluid burns a little at first, but soon the muscles in her back relax, and she can feel the cool night air flowing over them and her as his strong fingers firmly rubbing the goo into her skin.

Cassandra grumbles under her breath as her shoulders slip beyond her control and she kneels there, part of her body feeling like its drifting away as the massage continues. “Why can’t you just let me go?” She asks, back to him pleadingly.

“Oh no, I can’t do that. See you’re number 13, the last person for my little band of monsters. Don’t worry about it, might hurt abit but you’ll get used to it.” He talks over her as she starts in, with a good ol’ boy tone to his voice. He moves down to rub at her hips and backside teasingly, rubbing her flanks with the firm strokes of his thick fingers. She shakes her head a bit more as it begins to feel fuzzy, her skull feeling like its packed with cotton. After a while a small dopy grin forms on her face and she just sways back and forth slowly.

“So just relax and close your eyes if you like. It won’t take long at all. Just have to put my seed in your little belly.” He moves behind her and goes down to his knees. Then, he reachs out to take Cassandra’s hips in his hands. She squirms slightly as his hands grip her slick hips, making small noises in her throat.

“Oh man, you don’t want me.. I don’t know anything about sex.. Never had it in my life.” She moans out to him, still swaying slightly, her body beyond her control by now, as the goo shuts down her muscles.

He cups her backside, leans intoher back and speaks in an amused tone as he nuzzles her neck. “Ahh.. Don’t worry about it. I’ll fix you right up,” he says as his hard sex brushes her leg. She jumps like a live wire just struck her, the thick wetness on the tip causing a buring sensation on her skin. “See? This is just what you need.”

Leaning back, he teases her mound, running his knuckle down her slit slowly, parting it. She shivers visibly, her mind feeling melted around the edges when he guides his thick shaft into her now relaxed and unresisting folds.

He starts slowly, just pressing the tip in and running it up and down the length of her slit, enjoying the helplessness of the girl under him—how she can’t move no matter how much she might want to, how can’t stop herself from joining his little band of monsters. He guides himself deeper, nudging her hymen gently as he reachs it, pressing just a bit at a time until it breaks.

Cassandra gives another gasp between her teeth, her head now hanging down and her eyes closed as he works his way deeper into her. “I can’t believe how big you feel...” She mumbles back to him, as he plows ahead slowly, stretching her to fit his member.

He simply nods to himself, still wearing his self-sadisified grin, pressed forward until he reachs the bottom of her well. He takes a deep breath as he leans forward again and releases her wrists. He then grabs her shoulders and pulls her back against his chest. A thick buldge travels along his engorged length and squeezes into her own sex, moving with no great hurry to deposit itself deep within her belly. As the fluid leaks from the end of his shaft Cassandra’s eyes pop open and she howls in pain, beginning to yell, “Oh man.. take it out.. It burns.. I feel like I am on fire!”

He nuzzles her neck and whispers back to her, “Shush, it will be over soon, quiet...” he says as he takes her arms and holds them at her side, playfully licking the back of her neck. Several more buldges crawl up his length and into her, infecting her eggs and starting the change into his own flesh and blood. A small lump begins to form in her tummy as the fluid fills her, getting bigger by the second. He lets go of her arms and rubs at the lump, watching it form on her taut stomach. “See.. almost done.”

Cassandra falls forward against the pad, and making a grunt as he hits the floor, she reachs up and touches the lump herself, pressing at the fluid bulge in her stomach. Finally, he withdraws and she winces as the molten fluid runs down her leg. To remedy this he quickly moves his mouth down and licks from the bottom of her slit to the top, his sticky saliva cooling the burning and acting like a glue to her folds. He snickers under his breath as he pinches her sex closed, sealing it permanently. “There we go. That wasn’t so bad, was it? Now you just have to change for me.”

He releases her legs and watches as she curls up into a ball on the mat, rocking abit back and forth. “Please help.. I feel so weird,” she mumbles back to him as she starts shivering uncontrollably. Her tanned skin lightens until it loses all pigment, making her white as a sheet. Her short brown hair turns into a bright flame red, and becomes very soft to the touch. Next, her body begins to get smaller, shrinking until she is around five foot even. Then, her muscles begin to grow and reshape, making her back slightly broader and tuning her body for speed, strength and stamina. Her overall build now that of a somewhat muscular pixie; small, tough, and cute.

A deep loneliness feels her mind, like she is missing a part of herself that makes her whole. She leans over her knees and starts sobbing quietly, lamenting the unknown lost. The man who captured her leaves her and closes the door, letting the change finish.

Then, he returns a few minutes later with a tattoo gun. He moves around to the back of her unresisting form and imprints the initials ‘J13’ just above the left cheek of her backside. He then moves around and crouches infront of her. “You’re new name is Devon, ok? So.. You wouldn’t like to meet your sisters would you?” He grins playfully and ruffles her hair again.

Devon slowly looks up at him with a dawning hope in her now pitch black eyes. “My sisters? Oh please, please take me to them!” She launches herself at him and he deftly scoops her up in his arms. She lays her head against his chest and watches around excitedly and nervously as he walks down the hall to a living room with twelve other nude girls who look exactly like her sitting around on purple beanbags, playing games, watching TV and sleeping. She hops down from his arms quickly and runs towards the other girls. They all rise to greet her quietly, moving towards her with blank, black eyes and wide grins.

They all pull her into a warm hug, stroking and caressing her body, running their fingers through her hair, and teasing her sensative spots. With each touch Devon feels a bit of her memories, her personality, her intelligence drain away, their simple child-like minds trying to merge with her own. They chatter to themselves happily, as one of the girl’s guides Devon’s mouth down to her breast, encouraging her to suckle at her nipple. “Mmm.. this feels good..” Devon mumbles as she relaxes and sucks on the girl’s teat.

The warm milk washes away her cares and worries and the rest of her mind, the milk filling the void of loneliness as her sister’s minds begin to fill her own. Their thoughts, their worries, their likes and dislikes become her own. “I think im going to like this life,” she moans, before even her identity fades into the background.