The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A stage hypnotist brings home a birthday present for his wife.

Copyright © 2012 by Chew Toy ()

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

Little C

“Does cuckolding really count as a weird fetish? Isn’t that supposed to be what every guy secretly wants—to sleep with another man’s wife?”

“Well, then you’ll find my commands very easy to obey.” The hypnotist, still in his subdued but formal stage outfit, settled back in his chair, smiling.

“Um... your commands?” The muscular young man shot a brief startled look at the hypnotist, tearing his gaze away from the man’s very attractive wife, who was smiling amiably at him.

“Yes. Do you remember when you first came up on stage? I gave you a command: look into my eyes.”

“Yes...” The young man, who had gone back to smiling at the woman across the room from him, turned his head to look at the hypnotist again, and seemed to get stuck there.

“And do you remember what it felt like when I gave you a command? How did you describe it for me?”

“It felt like something I wanted to do, and also I felt like I was supposed to do it. If I didn’t do it right away I would start to feel like I was doing something wrong, and I’d feel more and more worried about that and whatever reason I hadn’t done it would start to seem more and more trivial and silly until I did it.”

“Good. That’s exactly right. You are an extremely good hypnotic subject, and you respond perfectly to all of my suggestions. And how did you feel when you did obey my command?”

“It felt good... like I was doing exactly the right thing.” The young man was still staring into the hypnotist’s eyes, and his voice was beginning to sound fainter.

“That’s right. Very good. Now, although you are absolutely certain that you’re not hypnotized anymore, you’re going to find that you still respond to my commands exactly as you did on stage. You might forget I told you this, but as the evening goes on I think you’ll find that you want more and more strongly to do the things I tell you to, and you feel better and better each time you obey my commands. That seems natural to you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes...” the young man said faintly.

“Aaaaand as the only person in the room who’s any man’s wife, I think this is a good time to explain to me exactly what’s going on, the woman across from him put in, giving her husband a meaningful look.

The hypnotist smiled even more broadly. The young man turned back to look at his wife, looking more awake. She gave him an impatient smile, and jerked her head at him, looking back at her husband.

“You said you wanted a young stud for your birthday. This young man was in my college campus show, and he seemed like he suited your tastes.”

She gave her husband another look, then turned to the young man, looking him up and down. “He is very fine.”

The young man looked abashed, and she grinned at him more.

“And he’s such a perfect subject. From the moment I started to speak,” the hypnotist switched to his stage voice, “he just goes deeper...”

The young man’s eyes began to droop.

“... and deeper...”

His eyes, still meeting hers, lost focus and closed completely.

“... and deeper. That’s right.” The young man was beginning to slump over in his chair. “And waking up when I touch his forehead, forgetting being in trance, remembering only that he blinked his eyes for a moment. Wide awake,” said the hypnotist, touching the young man on the forehead.

“That’s very impressive dear, but where exactly is this going?”

The young man looked back and forth between them.

“Oh, no, what’s really impressive is this young man’s chest. Take off your shirt for her. That’s right.”

The young man ducked his head, then pulled his t-shirt up over his head in one swift motion. The hypnotist’s wife’s eyes happily took in his muscular pecs, his well-defined biceps, the hint of a six-pack giving shape to his flat belly.

“Good boy. Now isn’t that a nice view, my love? I know how insatiable you get sometimes...”

The hypnotist’s wife drew in a breath at the emphasized word, and shot a hot glare at her husband before turning back to drink in the body of the young man before her. “Using posthypnotic triggers is so not fair.” Her breath had grown ragged, and the very tip of her tongue came out to lick her lips. Her hips seemed to be moving slightly.

“Really? I thought you loved it when I hypnotized you. Especially when I reminded you how insatiable you can be.”

His wife let out an involuntary moan before catching herself, but her hungry gaze was now fixed avidly on the young man’s body.

“Now what’s really impressive is his stiff cock.”

The college student shot a surprised and confused look at the hypnotist, who nodded at his wife. “Doesn’t she look incredibly sexy when she’s looking at you like that?” The student looked back at her, and nodded.

“You can see how turned on she is, can’t you? And the more turned on she gets, the more irresistably sexy she looks, until it’s impossible to look away from her at all. In a few moments, you’ll be so absorbed in the sight that you’re going to forget I’m even here, and even though your subconscious mind will still pay close attention to every word I speak, your conscious mind can just forget I’m even talking, just a pleasant sound that you enjoy in your ears while your mind thinks of nothing but her body, now. You’ll do that for me, won’t you?”

The young man nodded again, slowly, his eyes locked on hers.

“And right now, she’d like to see your stiff hard cock sticking straight up in the air for her. It’s going to feel so sexy to show her your cock, so hot to let her see her present unwrapped. You’re a present for her, and you really want her to like it. Show her your cock now, that’s right—unwrap yourself for her gaze, and let her see how much your body wants to be her present, her plaything tonight. Yes... just like that.”

His eyes never leaving hers, the young man leaned back in his chair and unbuckled his belt, pulling it all the way out of the belt loops and draping it over his neck. Then, making sure she could see how his pants bulged beforehand, he slowly unzipped the fly of his jeans, reached down, and gently pulled his stiff member out, sliding his silk boxers and jeans down a little bit to accommodate it comfortably.

Once his cock was out in the open air—with her eyes fastened eagerly on it—he put his hands behind himself on the chair, to push his crotch a bit higher in the air to show her.

“Now that it’s out in the air, it’s getting so hard... to think about anything but that pussy. This cock could be so deep inside... so hard, and wet, and deep, and tight... so insatiable and hot...”

Both the young man and the woman were gasping now, and with a little whine she stood up, tearing her own pants off with impatient motions. Her shirt came off next, flung into a corner as she stalked over to the chair where the young man sat, erect and eagerly waiting for her.

“Such a beautiful present, isn’t he? Motionlessly waiting to be used, so stiff and hard and ready to be of service. Feeling like a beautiful piece of furniture that’s just waiting to be ridden.”

The woman knelt for a moment to put her mouth over the young man’s stiff cock, and he moaned as she slickly dampened the length of his shaft with her lips. Then she stood and slipped off her panties, and carefully straddled him, lowering herself until the tip of his cock was just at the entrance to her pussy.

The boy moaned again, frantic now.

“That’s right. It’s impossible to move now, frozen solid until I give you permission, but you need to be inside her so badly now, don’t you? But you can only feel that pussy take you inside by obeying, and your need to obey gets stronger and stronger now, it feels so good to obey for that insatiable pussy...”

“Ohhhhh!” moaned his wife, and drove herself down onto the young man’s cock. Holding onto his shoulder with one hand, she scraped four lines down his chest with the nails of the other—he shuddered but still didn’t otherwise move—and then got her fingers on her clit, as she squirmed on his cock deep inside her. “Make him move, damn you, make him fuck me. Ohhhh!” Her fingers were bringing her closer and closer to coming already.

“Now in a moment, I’m going to give you permission to move, so you can push your hips up and drive your cock deep into my wife’s pussy—”

“God damn it! Nnnngh! Make him move! God, I’m almost there!”

“... and that will make you feel so deeply obedient and controlled that it’s going to make you come, and that will be better than anything you’ve ever felt. But you can only move, and fuck, and come, while you are looking her in the eyes, and telling her, ‘I am your husband’s toy.’”

“What the—?”

“Now.”

With a frantic, surprised look in his eyes, tentatively and almost questioning at first, the young man said to the hypnotist’s wife straddling him, “I am your husband’s toy.” And then, as he began to pump his hips up into her and she clutched him even tighter, “Ohhhhh god. I am your husband’s toy. I am your husband’s toy! I am—”

“Insatiable, dear.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!” yelled both of them on the chair together as they drove each other to coming, hard and tight and sweaty and halfway falling out of the chair in the aftershocks, until the chair fell out underneath them and she just cushioned the young man’s head from hitting the carpet, beginning to uncontrollably giggle and cover his forehead with kisses. “What a nice toy you are.”

“Happy Birthday, my darling...”