The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listen Ginger

When Jason looses his love he finds the answer in a business deal with a Dream Writer.

Comments Welcome:

(Has mc, hm, mf, md, ff)

Jason wondered what the hell he was doing. Usually he would take his lunch break working in his office eating a sandwich, today though he knew that he had to come here. Whatever here was, that is. The building looked like a rundown office building and it had been really hard to get to, he wondered how he knew to get here. Still puzzled he locked up his car and headed to the door, that held a sign exclaiming....“Dreams come true inside! Watch your step!". The sign seemed so familiar and he knew this is where he wanted to be. He opened the door.

Inside he saw a young woman sitting behind a huge desk immersed in a television at the edge of her desk. Rocky Horror Picture Show blared and echoed in the room. The girl looked about 21, she had huge brown eyes and curly brown hair that fell upon her shoulders. She was a bit overweight but her pudge made her look cute and innocent, not exactally sexy but not ugly by any means. She wore dark indigo jeans and a shirt that flattered her features and hid her belly best she could. The building was empty and dusty except the lone desk and the things on it. The girl noticed him and hit pause, got up and greated him.

“Hellooo! I’m glad you stopped by, I love this movie but I’ve seen it more then a healthy doseage. What can I help you with?”

“Uh, I don’t know. Something just told me to come here and you’d help me.” He looked down feeling stupid. How was this girl supposed to help him! And thought hit him again, how did he know she’d be here?

“Well I have a check list. How’s your carear going? Relations with your family? Spirital side? Confidence? Love Life?” She watched his face as she read the list.

“I guess they are all fine but the last one.” He looked suprised he answered. He had no intension devulging that.

“Really? Tell me about it. Oh and I’m D.W. by the way but you can call me Summer.”

“Oh sure. I’m Jason. Well I am really in love with this girl named Ginger. She is such a babe, tall, lean, long red hair, independent, funny, smart and wonderful. The thing is she dumped me. No good reason either! She was raised by her strict father who has a wad to spend and she basically does what he says. She acts all snotty and superior sometimes because that’s what her father says a well respected lady does. That and not date me. I genuinelly think she loves me but her father can make anything seem like how he wants it. I think he’s convinced her she could do better.” He sighed letting it all out. He felt the weight of his inner turmoil lift a bit. He had long since given up tring to talk about his girl problems at work. The guys didn’t believe he could get any girl. He was good looking enough, but his good work ethic and shy demeaner had labled him as sort of a geek at work. When he said he was dating Ginger everyone kept giving him a hard time for “making it up” . It didn’t help Ginger wouldn’t ever visit him at work. Summer had been studing him during his story and smiled.

“ I can fix all of that for you.”

“I wish!”

“No really! I can definetly do it. I love this sort of work. You wouldn’t mind too much if she embarressed herself a bit before running back to you, would you? Uh, for the pain the break up caused.”

“No, I wouldn’t mind! The break up was right in the middle of a the fancy restraunt I was going to propose to her in. As long as you don’t hurt her...Hey! What am saying, how can you do this?”

“Well for a price...I can use my special talents in a very usefull way. I D.W.” It suddenly came to Jason as she uttered the initals DW that he had a dream last night that suggested if he had a problem he could come here and get it fixed. He worried for a moment that this might be some sort of demonic force.

“Price...like my immortal soul!” Summer burst into laughter.

“DW. stands for Dream Writer, stupid! I write dreams with suggestions and the people follow them. If there is ever a problem when they’re awake..I can trigger a daydream and fix it. The price depends on the costumer. From you I would charge$200.00 and the inside scoop of the next cool property your realty place handles...I really don’t like this place, but it’s free.”

“Oh. Sure I would gladly pay that.” He reached into his wallet and fished out $200 he had strangely planned to have in there before he left the house and set it down in front of her.

“Thank you...you won’t be sorry. I’ll start on it tonight. DO NOT visit her or talk to her. She’ll come to you when I’m done with her.” Summer made her usually jovial face go firm at the importance of this. He agreed and left to head back to work munching on his sandwich as he left wondering if this could really work. Summer counted out the $200 and smiled.

Summer loved delving in peoples dreams and have done so for years, it wasn’t till after her junior year of college she realised she could control peoples actions the next day by subliminals. She decided to make some money over summer vacation and help her fellow man at the same time. Jason was her first legit costumer..she had been giving select blocks the same dream adversising her location. Summer realised now that this job was even more fun than she had thought. Summer hated thin perfect looking women who weren’t thankful that they attracted men and women admires. Summer wasn’t ugly but her stupid fat made her feel like she wasn’t really a woman. Just a stupid girl who would only loved by her gay male friends. BAh! Summer decided to look into surgury a bit later. Tonight though she’d have some fun.

* * *

Ginger licked her lips and gave the man across the table a meaningful stare. Her father had told her that this business associate needed to be entertained while he went to check on dinner and would she be a dear. As soon as the words had passed her fathers lips as he exited she knew what her father wanted her to do. He was a bit old of course, and married, but her dad had been clear he had to be entertained. She dipped below the table and fished out his penis he was objecting but daddy had been clear. She smiled as it started getting hard and she eagerly put it in her mouth and begain to suck.

Ginger woke with a start. She looked at the alarm clock, Damn! She was late again! As she got up she realised she was wet and very arosed. Hmm..she wondered what she had been dreaming about. Oh well. Today she had to make an appearence at her fathers store and welcome the investers. Now she only had a half hour to get out the door in. She frowned. Something seemed different today. She ignored it and got dressed.

Her father would already be at the store and as she ran out the door to the car she checked herself in the mirror. Perfect. Conservitive and ladylike without seeming prudish. Now she needed to hurry. At the door of the car she realised she had a new driver.

“Who the hell are you?!” She realised it was a young fat girl. How unlike her father to hire someone that could be considered undesireable.

“I’m D.W., your driver for the day. “She smiled.

“I hope you drive as fast as you must eat.” she joked. The smile wiped from the drivers face and went into anger as Ginger got in the car and then turned a bit smiled to herself at some secret.

Ginger noticed the driver didn’t talk much and did drive fast. Her father must have test drove this girl and saw how her driving style would come in handy when his daughter woke up late. When they got to the store the driver parked and let Ginger out. After finding a suitable parking spot Summer stripped off the drivers uniform and got into some normal clothes. She knew she wouldn’t be recognised and wanted to be comfortable.

Gingers father saw his daughter come in and he went over to her and pulled her a side.

“You just made it ontime. Listen I’ll give them the low down on the business, you just butter up to them. Make them feel glad they came and invested.” He hugged his little girl assuringly. She was used to doing favors for her dad like this he always gave her some gifts or money to make up for it. Nothing put business men in a good mood than seeing a loving, well brought up, daughter helpping her daddy.

Ginger went off and found her first target, Mr. Johndro. He was well in his sixties and had been her daddys longest invester, he even had children older than her. He smiled as he saw her approuch.

“Ginger! My you doing another one of these? Coming over to keep me company?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t miss it knowing you’d be here. I have the feeling you’ll find my company incredibly sastisfying. " Ginger mind reeled. What was she doing? Was she flirting with Mr. Johndro? He was a nice man but she’d never flirt with someone this old. Even as she was questing herself she noticed suddenly she was still giving of those signals. Her right hand on her hip, rubbing the material of her dress slowly, as she was looking into his eyes like he was breakfest. Why wouldn’t her body listen?

“Now, flirting with an old man will not make me feel any better. Your teasing just makes me feel worse.” Mr. Jondro blushed noticing her left hand was pulling her dress up a bit higher and higher. Ginger looked to where he was looking and screamed, only it wasn’t a scream it came out more as an aroused moan. She went to apollogise but pressed closer and placed her right hand on his crotch.

“I guess I have apollogise for coming on so strong but I need to prove now that I’m not a tease.” She checked to see if anyone was looking and noticing that noone saw she pushed him back in the store room. Ginger cringed inside. Ginger hadn’t wasted anytime striping(hey! hadn’t she put on underwear this morning?) and the older man seeing she was serious experimently touched her pussy. He grinned. Wet. She was aroused by him. He still had it! Ginger vibrated inside with pleasure as the man had touched her, pure arosal surged through her. Maybe this wasn’t all bad she thought. She imagined touching him and fucking him, sliding up and down on his pole. She felt herself get wetter. She realised she was in charge again. She considered running but he thought he was going to have sex with her...that would cause more trouble for her father if she didn’t go through with it. OH GOD he could tell her father!! Plus she had to admit she was hornier then hell. She pulled out his dick and bent down and covered it with her own saliva, bringing him erect. She pushed him down needfully and slid his penis deep. She then started lifting and comming down. Thrusting her hips to his. She thrust like a demon and even tossed her hair unconciously in full blown passion as she would feel orgasm build and then ebb away. What she might have wanted to be a four minute interlude was lasting well over fifteen minutes. The sensations were incredible. Eventually the man came and as he did she found her self screaming out in orgasm. She collapsed. She felt her control slip away once more. Then found herself saying.

“Aren’t you glad you came? Just think if you hadn’t invested you’d never had meet me.”

“Oh I’m VERY glad I invested.” he said as he left the room zipping up his fly. Ginger just laid there naked in the glow of his reply. Wait is that what she’s doing? Yeah, it was like her body would follow whatever her Fathers orders were but put a very sexual spin on them. Just then a few investers came in.

“Ginger? Are you alright? You haven’t been seen for awhile....” The three men stood agape in the view of the company presidents’ very proper daughter very naked and looking very used. Ginger smiled.

“I’ve been waiting for you studs...I want to make sure you’re glad you’ve invested....I want to make sure you’re glad you’ve come!” Oh god thought Ginger...please refuse! The three men looked at each other and smiled. One came up and fondled one of her nipples. Ginger was in control again but it seemed like his mere touch got her hot and wound up. Her nipple went hard instantly. It would be stupid to refuse them as they see her so horny she reasoned. The three came at her. She figured they’d take turns but she ended up being wrong. One went to her behind. She started to say no but her control left just then.

“Oh...yes take me up my ass how naughty!” Damn! Now she understood, whatever controled her body monitored her thoughts too and only gave her control when she cooperated. Well now she knew. She started thinking about how to trick herself but the waves of pleasure that started made it difficult and she found herself thrusting again.

After these men left she knew her body wanted her to have sex with all of the investers. She groaned as she dressed. If she initiated it at least it would be on her terms plus there were only 2 left, and they had crushes on her. She went out to find them and wash up a bit.

After she had left two more surprised and fulfilled investers who where glad they came she ran back into her dad as she was tring to flee.

“Hey honey! Having a good time?”

“Uh, sure dad.” He frowned that she wasn’t wearing her I’m the happy well adjusted daughter face, oh well.

“Have you been buttering up our invester guests?” He laughed...making sure those who overheard thought it was a joke. A few investers smirked. Ginger noticed and had never felt so dirty. It was like her father had been pimping her and she had gone and fucked them all and even enjoyed it as she humiliated herself.

“Um, Yes Dad.”

“Good, here’s another one for you!” He grabbed an older women from the crowd. Her skin was saggy and she was immiting the smell of a retchard perfume.“This is Ms. Perkins, she’s our newest invester, be really nice to this one.” He said while giving her a wink. Ginger started to turn to run away but then turned back and smiled at the retched woman. NONONONONO! She screamed internally at her body! NO! I MEAN IT!

“Come with me Ms. Perkins...and I’ll show you some of the benefits of investing with my father....”

* * *

Ginger ran to the car in tears, she had slipped out the back way but she just couldn’t get away from the memory of what she had done to that woman! How as soon as Ginger had reached out to take the womans’ arm and touched the flesh the arosal was back. How she had taken her to the backroom and found she would have an audience with a few of the investers obviously hiding behind some stock boxes watching what they knew would happen. How she had winked at them and pulled down the old womans stinky white briefs. How she held the woman quiet in a 69 position. How the taste clung to her tongue. How when she had gotten so frustrated at the old woman not participating she started humping the hags nose and got off that way. How after it was all over there was applause. How the old woman had called her a dirty slut. How the humiliation doubled when the woman didn’t say she was glad she had come. How the investers looked at her.

The young driver, D.W., stood ready to take her where she wanted to go and hadn’t asked about the tears. She looked like she might have known and that added to the shame.

“I want to go home!” She said falling back in her superior attitude. When she got home the phone was ringing. She picked up the reciever.

“What did you do to Ms.Jenkins? She is acting very strangely. Anyway where are you going?”

“Home Daddy.”

“AH..Good. Listen I know you have that tea this afternoon but before you get dressed I’m sending over the plummer please show him to the kitchen and give him a good tip afterward please.”

“Alright daddy!” As the phone when dead Ginger suddenly realised what her body thought her daddy wanted her to do. Oh god!! Her hand ripped off her dress. Naked again. She sighed. Daddy said before she got dressed. At least she got to take a shower she decided...maybe she’d miss the bell her hopes rose. She washed the filth from her body she felt a little better. As she stepped from the shower she dried and went to put on her robe but kept dropping it as she felt it. Damn it! Just the bell rang. She rushed to the door almost eager to get this over with. She threw the door open. Before her stood the ladies for this afternooons tea among them including the priests wife and twelve year old daugher.

“Um...we just stopped by to tell you the tea time is cancelled and reschuelled for...Shouldn’t you get a towel or something?”

“I can’t I’m waiting for the plummer!” Ginger gasped! Why had her body done that! She could have just lied!!!

“Waiting for the plummer naked?”

“Yep!”

“Well we’ll just be going now...uh...bye.” They almost ran back to their car. As she closed the door she knew her body was punishing her for trying to miss the plummers bell. But maybe she had succueded! She knew she had just been kicked out of the tea club too. She went and laid down on the couch in the living room. She drifted off to sleep.

Her fathers face was over her.

“What are you doing! ”

“Waiting for the plummer.”

“Can’t you do anything right? I have something for you to do now!” He hand her the plunger and lust fills her. “What are you doing! YOU Slut! Gross!”

Ginger awoke with a start filled with disgust and fear. She remembered this dream! If her dad had come home and did those things that would be how she’d react! She picked up the phone after noticing the time was several hours later.

“Hello, daddy? The plummer hasn’t come yet and I’m kind of want to take a nap..(and get dressed she thought.) Can I give up this quest?”

“Sure sweetie. HE called me and said he couldn’t make it..I’ve just been too busy to call... listen..”

“OK-Goodbye!”

“Don’t you hand up on me!”

“Sorry daddy...”

“Listen...I gave Betty the day off, why don’t we go to dinner tonight.”

“Sure!” Ginger sighed in relief.

“Just be ready to night” Her father finished as he hung up. Ginger cursed. WHY! WHY! Why did he keep giving her one order after another! She didn’t know what her body would do for his last order but she knew it would do something. Wait. Her father hadn’t changed he was always like this. She always listened to him and do what he said. Now that she’d forced to listen to him she realised obediance to her father is definity a bad idea. She had given up so much for her father. She let her thoughts linger on Jason. He was so sweet and never bossed her around. If anything she bossed him around like her dad to her. She regreted just giving up the man she might of loved because her dad thought it would be a good idea. She frowned and went and got dressed for dinner. She noticed her legs refused to put on her underwear...part of the ‘be ready’ order she figured.

At eight o’clock she started getting horny. Really Horny. She was glad she hadn’t worn underwear as she rubbed herself needfully while she waited for her dad. She couldn’t orgasm and only when her hand was pumping fast did she feel slightly relieved. She was interupted by her fathers chueffer coughing.

“Excuse me Ms. Ginger but your father is waiting outside.” He could help but smile as she froze caught in the act. Ginger got up and straightened with her skirt, resisting the impuse to continue. God she felt so horny. She considered the chueffer but knew she’d be late for her dad. She had a feeling there was a wet spot on the back her skirt but she knew she couldn’t be late. She climbed in the car. Funny...her driver was sitting in the front seat too. DW. looked back and smiled at her, then licked her lips. Ginger hands flew to her lap....pressing while trying to look lady like for her dad. Her dad put his hand on her arm and she shivered as touch made her eyes roll back.

“Listen Ginger...I was thinking..you should obey all men like you obey me. I mean then you’d be the perfect woman and wife and mother. It would be easy to find a quality husband for you if you put a little more effort in listing to them.” Ginger snarled internally. She had no idea her dad was such a chauvanist pig. He was a pig and she has been following his whims for years. He just spilled that he had a goal for and it was opression. She felt years of supressed feminist thoughts burst forth but found she couldn’t scream without being told too. DAMN! He had been making her submissive for years and now was making her a slut too. She considered he was the one controlling his body. The very worst was knowing this and what she’d done at his command, and she was still horny and ready.

When they got to the restraunt, the chauffer let her out and that driver girl called out....“Good Luck!”

* * *

Ginger felt like a puppy thrown in a lions pen. Her father had chosen a steak house. Almost all men. Ginger wanted to go hide, run somewhere, afraid of what they’d tell her to do. Afraid of what she already wanted to do some of them. She let the waiter seat her and she even moved to make his hand touch her. He apologised thinking was an accident, she was feeling the electricity still so she said nothing. Her father told her to sit up straight. She did. Then she realised she could go back to masterbating under the table. Ahhh. A smell started to go around the room, she didn’t care. So horny! Wait! Maybe she could get out of this, like she did the plummer. She whimpered as she stopped for a moment.

“Dad...I was ready wasn’t I...?” He was studing the menu.

“Yes, hun.” She hated this power he had on her, but at least she was getting back to normal and already the shame was slamming into her. Ew..she had been masterbating and OH GOD! She had been caught even! A man had caught her eye and started to approuch. Wait...how long was he watching her....uhoh..

“Excuse me sir but if this isn’t your wife than I might have a business proposal for her, is it alright if I talk to her alone? ”

“Well sure..I don’t mind. Ginger is probabally excited a man such as yourself has paid her a visit while at the table with her dad.” Before he even finished Ginger started getting arosed again. The man was very sexy and very brave to approuch the table with such a powerful man as her dad sitting right there. She got up and followed him out of the lobby and out of the reastraunt.

“I saw you in there masterbating. Don’t be embaressed. I just want you to honestly tell me why.”

“Somehow I do anything men say in a sexually way. My dad had told me to “Be ready” earlier and I got really horny.” He looked at her skeptically. He saw she was arosed though. Hmmm..might as well try it out.

“Would you believe anything a man said?”

“If they tell me too.” Ginger was tired of this and just let her body talk. She kept what little energy she had left to keep from asking him for sex and /or masterbating right here on the street. She felt the wetness swell again. Damn.

“Really. You are now a prostitute. I was just walking by and you’re so horny you’ll do me right here on the street anyway I please for free. " The man didn’t think this would really work and he was just asking for a slap in the face but his thoughts were on when he saw this hot chick just masterbating in a restraunt across from her dad he had to partake. Or at least see what was going on. Was he suprised when Ginger pressed close.

“Want a taste sir? Only a few bucks. No? Come on...I’m so hot...look if you have some time I’ll do you here. However you want. " Ginger hoped he’d say yes. He was so fucking hot! Us ladies of the night never get our own fun, she thought. Ohh..she would have to take a break if this guy didn’t give it to her.

“Really?! Look...be yourself again, your normal self. I just can’t fuck someone on the street with passers by, but this does have potential.” Ginger almost colapsed from her combination of the past days work outs and mental shame. The man made her steady and lead her to his home. He dressed her to the nines of the most sexual clothing he had lying around.

“Listen Ginger, you’re going to do a favor for my friend...he’s been in a slump lately and...what the hell.....You have tons of energy. You will think you picked out this out fit. You are a slut and you are totally wanting to fuck this guy named Eric and will do anything to make him happy.” The man went to the phone and dialed. “Hey Eric I found a girl who is so into you...you’ve got to meet her! We’ll meet you!”

* * *

Ginger smiled. She flexed her legs. She loved this outfit. The huge heeled boots up to her thigh, a black lacy teddy, and a zip up fake fur thong....perfect for a walk downtown. She licked her lips she would so get to fuck Eric tonight. He was so perfect. Just thinking about him was getting her wet. She was a little puzzled why she couldn’t remember what he looked like. Oh well. Lots of people stared at her as she and Vince walked downtown. She slowed them down as a couple of men shouted suggestions at her and she’d start to obey and Vince would always have to rush over and command her to stop. Once they got to the club, Vince somehow knew she had forgoten what Eric looked like and pointed him out. Of Course! Eric! He looked like the sterotyped nerd....so sexy and smart. She started undoing his pants and he kicked her away...

“Yeah, in love with me like a stripper or prostitute! Vince! You can’t fool me..noone would want me....”

“No dude...she’s totally in love with you, at least fuck her..” Eric looked disgusted at his friend.

“ I want someone who like me for me not my money or any other reason.” Inside Ginger couldn’t agree more and thought about how Jason was totally in love with her. Not for her Money. Not for her body. He loved her even when she followed her dads mean instructions. “Miss, you don’t love me. Go home and sleep.” Ginger saw this guy Eric differntly....all the other guys(except Jason) had used her without thought, even her dad. Eric was a gentlemen and deserving of respect. She got up and took a taxi home.

She woke up the next morning in the same outfit and ran outside, leaving the answering machine picking up the ringing phone, and hopped in the drivers seat of the car she was usually toted around in. Only Jason had ever let her be independent. She realised she really did love him.

Jason was sitting at his desk hitting a pensil on his desk top and chatting on the phone. “Yeah, okay five minutes.” As he hung up he heard whistles and catcalls and a commotion in general heading for his desk. As he swung around he was met with his red headed love being followed by everyone else in the office. She was wearing this thing that she would never wear in a million years but was delisously sexy. Ohhh furry. It took him a second to focus on her face. She pulled some cotton from her ears and then dropped to her knees.

“Jason, I Love you. I was so stupid to listen to my dad so long but it was like he was brainwashing me. I think I’m under some sort of spell and have to follow any command. So I’m here to beg you to please take me back and command me to do something so I know whether or not this love is really two ways still or if you hate me...” Ginger bit her lip.

“Ginger I love you. Of course I forgive you....your dads’ an asshole.” Ginger sighed in relief but knew she had to know...

“And a command?”

“Hmm...You are NOT to obey any comands that you don’t want to follow, especially from men.” Ginger sighed and kissed him.

“I’m going to go change. I’ll be right back. " Ginger left, leaving the office to applogise for not believing in Jasons’ lovelife.

After the apologising and pats on the back were done. Jason picked up the phone and dailed the number he had scrawled a few minutes ago.

“Hello?”

“Hey Summer! It worked! How did you do it in one day!? ”

“A psychology technique called prescribing the problem in it’s extreme. Like I said, I have a gift that makes therapy easier. ”

“Well good work.. There is an office coming up for sale on Main st. and Pleasent St. next week by a Mr. Myrtle. Hey can I send people to you with problems?”

“Sure, but I plan to be hooking a guy soon so I won’t have all day to work. I saw this kid named Eric do this cool thing for your girl.....he has potential. Listen, I’m giving her a dream tonight that will clear up all the suggestions and then our business is done. I would it if you kept me in mind for a wedding guest though..”

“Consider it done.”