The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“List of Rules”

Jay Inkwell

* * *

Chapter 5 — Following the rules

Power corrupts. I had long fantasized having mind control powers over a woman. This situation wasn’t exactly the same as my fantasies. Yet somehow I had been handed power over her. I found it impossible to resist taking advantage of it. I couldn’t help but exploit my power over her. Whenever I did, I experienced a sexual rush. Every time I exploited her, I wanted to exploit her more. There was nothing to stop me.

She soon learned I strictly enforced the law with harsh discipline.

She was five minutes late? I made it clear this was disrespectful. I put her over my knees, bared her butt, and paddled her at length. In corner time she sobbed while nude with her hands on her head and her nose in the corner. She begged for forgiveness and promised to be a good girl.

She forgot to address me as “sir”? I made it clear this was disrespectful. I put her over my knees, bared her butt, and paddled her at length. In corner time she sobbed while nude with her hands on her head and her nose in the corner. She begged for forgiveness and promised to be a good girl.

She did fail, once, to exhibit the level of enthusiasm I required when she gave me a blowjob. Only once. I employed an especially rigorous discipline session. After the lengthy paddling, she sobbed in corner time. I walked behind her. She was in a vulnerable position, with her hands on her head. I massaged her tits. I reached my hand into her twat and stroked her clit. I whispered into her ear, “The next time you fail to please me sexually, I’ll paddle your butt and your cunt. Would you like that?” “No, sir,” she whispered. She visibly trembled. I eventually released her. After that forceful teaching session she was careful to suck and swallow with desperation. She acted as if her life depended on pleasing my cock with her mouth. At least she was capable of learning.

She once even had the audacity to complain about what I disciplined her for and the intensity of those sessions. I made it clear to her that I was the one who decided when and how I would discipline her. I put her over my knees for a lengthy paddling on her bare butt, followed by corner time, for complaining about what I chose to discipline her for. Once her corner time was done, instead of releasing her, I told her I would give her a second discipline session for her disrespecting my choices on the intensity of her discipline sessions. I also warned her that if she complained further, she would get a third session. My warning shut her up. She meekly went back over my knees a second time. I gave her a second paddling on her burning bare butt. She endured a second corner time. She never again dared disagree about my discipline decisions.

Weeks passed.

She started to do things to try to appease me. She started baking little cakes for me. She started coming to my place. She would clean, dust, vacuum, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and iron. On the weekends she started making elaborate meals for me. If she was hoping for praise from me, she got it. If she was hoping I would stop disciplining her or being demanding, I ensured she stayed disappointed.

I eventually got a thick Lexan paddle with three holes. My three-holed paddle sped up the teaching process in the three-holed girl. My little joke did remind me of an issue, though. I was fully enjoying one of her holes. I was not enjoying the others. It was time for a change.

We sat down privately in my home. I removed her clothes. Instead of telling her to suck my dick, I silently put the Lexan paddle on the short table in front of us. I didn’t say anything about the paddle. I didn’t need to. She looked and shuddered. She gave me her undivided attention. She knew exactly what the paddle felt like on her bare behind. Panic welled into her face.

I declared with authority, “We need to talk.”

“Yes sir, whatever you want to talk about. Anything at all. Anything. Sir. I will do all I can to please you, sir.”

“I enjoy your blowjobs. They often aren’t enough for me. I need more release. I expect you to start letting me fuck you in any way I demand. This is necessary to please me. Anything less and I’ll paddle your butt. Am I clear?”

She shuddered. She nodded carefully. “Yes, sir.”

“Good. Get the rule book out. Make sure it says that you’ll let me fuck you in any way I want.” She nodded and got the rule book. She obediently wrote into the list:

  1. I will let him fuck me in any way he wants.

“Good girl. Go to my bed.”

She acquiesced. I followed. Soon I was on the bed above her naked body. I held her wrists down and looked in her eyes. I thrust my erect cock directly into her pussy. She cried out as I took her virginity. I roughly slid in and out. Soon I came into her womb.

I finally had my conquest.

* * *

For weeks I enjoyed sexually exploiting her. I soon violated her every hole in many ways.

She had been a cocktease for a long time. I decided to make up that time. My lack of sexual release over many months had been an unpleasant problem she had created. She needed to learn what a girlfriend was supposed to do instead.

She learned to please me and appease me. She continued to suck me off whenever I wanted it. I was now fucking her cunt many times a week. She also learned how to stroke my cock between her tits. She often gave me full-body massages to relax me.

I had even fucked her ass many times. Each time I’d been rough. Each time I’d been mean. It served her right. I liked her cunt better than her anus. That wasn’t the point. I wanted her to clearly understand who was in charge. She was not. Nothing puts a girl in her place better than when a man takes her clothes, puts her on all fours, and roughly fucks her in the ass.

Now that I had totally broken her sexual limits, she was far more submissive. When she wasn’t submissive, a lengthy discipline session fixed the problem. I enjoyed those sessions. She didn’t. I was fine with that.

She consistently spoke respectfully and deferentially to me. She had finally learned to stop her backtalk to me. She let me fuck her at any time, in any way. She responded enthusiastically to my sexual advances. She repeatedly did acts of service to try to please me. She repeatedly offered me the pleasures of her body. My methods were unorthodox and cruel. The results were a delight. She was almost the perfect girlfriend.

It was time for a final step.

We sat down at my place. I removed her clothes, as I usually did. She expected me to demand sexual favors from her. I instead said, “I think it’s time for one more rule.” She looked at me with worry. She obediently got the list. She sat down next to me. Naked. She could see the Lexan paddle on the lamp stand. She could also see a wooden paddle hanging on the wall and a leather belt on the floor. It’s good to have visible reminders. She came prepared to listen carefully to my every word.

I whispered in her ear. She gasped. She tried to resist. Her fears and needs conquered her resistance. She looked for help elsewhere. There was no one to help her. She appealed to me with her eyes. I waited her out. She looked down in defeat. She soon wrote:

  1. I will always obey him.

THE END?