The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“List of Rules”

Jay Inkwell

* * *

Chapter 2 — Discussing new rules

I decided I would enjoy the list of rules she’d made for herself so far. I also had some unkind thoughts. I wanted to make her pay a little for the unpleasantness she’d caused me for months. I didn’t want to be too obvious about it.

I said, “This is incredibly sweet of you. I really appreciate it. I had thought our tension about intimacy might end our relationship. Now I see that you’re putting our relationship first. I think that’s wonderful. Come here. I want to give you a real kiss.”

Carrie looked around, as if to ask for help from someone. There was no one to rescue her from her own boyfriend. She knew what was going to happen, now that she’d showed me her list. She clearly wanted to back out but couldn’t see how. I suspected that the first rule about pleasing me made it harder for her to resist this request for a kiss.

She sidled over to give me a kiss. I stroked her breasts and pussy through her dress. She did nothing to prevent it, complying with her new rules. My hand soon snaked under her dress’ skirt. I stroked her pussy through her panties. I removed her dress, stroking her further on her breasts and pussy. Her breathing became shallow. Her mouth shaped into an O. Her pupils widened in fear and desire as she stared into my eyes.

I unsnapped her bra from the back and carefully peeled it off from her. Her glorious perky breasts were finally visible. I filled my left hand with her bare right breast. I stroked and kneaded her tits. I soon peeled off her panties. She helped. I was clearly the one taking them off her.

I had finally removed every piece of her clothing. I was finally caressing her bare breasts and cunt. We were kissing hot and heavy. Her clit had become swollen. Her face was simultaneously full of fear and passion.

I figured she would resist any attempt to fuck her pussy. I still needed release. Her naked body was hot as hell. Her D cup breasts were finally in my hand. Her svelte toned body was under my touch. Perhaps I could at least get her to help me get some release.

I said, “You look so awesome. I need you so much. I need release. How about you get on your knees and suck me off? I really need release. It would really, really please me.”

Carrie looked at my face. She looked down at my zipper. She was sexually needy herself. She stubbornly wanted to keep her vaginal virginity. It made sense to her that I wanted release. She didn’t want to do it, but she did want to please me. I started unzipping my pants. Her eyes became glued to my open zipper. Her breathing became shallow. I suspected her blood had mostly moved from her brain to her cunt.

After a moment she replied, “Okay.”

Carrie knelt down in front of me. She looked up at me. Carrie was hot. Carrie would harden the cock of any man she knelt in front of when she was nude. My cock certainly grew. She looked down at my cock. She hesitated. Carrie suddenly opened her mouth and stuffed my cock deeply into her mouth. She tried to be the world’s best cocksucker. She stroked my cock with her mouth and throat. She sucked and licked.

I was rock hard. Soon afterwards I ejaculated into Carrie’s mouth. Carrie’s eyes bulged. I said, “swallow.” Carrie started swallowing to ensure no drop was lost.

Once I was done, Carrie pulled back. She took in several deep breaths. She looked up into my eyes. I had obviously enjoyed myself. Carrie picked up the black booklet and a pen. I saw her writing.

After a moment I asked, “what are you writing?”

Carrie grimaced. She decided she needed to show me. If she didn’t show me, she would be hiding something from me. She knelt back in front of me and handed me her book.

I looked. Carrie had added two new rules for herself:

  1. I will kneel and give him a blowjob when he wants me to.
  2. I will swallow his cum when he wants me to.

I liked these new rules! This also revealed a problem. She could make new rules all by herself. She would soon finish making 21 rules for herself. The rules she set might be different than my priorities. I wanted to get more control over her new rules.

I said, “I love these new rules, but I might not like other rules you create for yourself. You wouldn’t want your rules to create a barrier between us, right? So before adding any more rules, confirm each one with me. I hope you’ll only add rules I’d like.”

“Okay,” Carrie agreed. I knew part of her didn’t want to add rules. Anything that stopped creating a possibly bad rule sounded good to her. She also wanted to please me, so my condition seemed desirable to her. I now had veto power over her new rules.

An unkind thought came to me. I hoped to make her regret giving me this control. The thought wasn’t kind, but it was arousing.

I watched. Carrie didn’t add this veto power to her list of rules. I wondered why. She seemed to be treating this as a request from me, instead of as a rule. She should have added it as a rule. She wanted to complete her list of rules, this would be an easy one to add. I wasn’t going to point out this mistake. Perhaps meta-rules didn’t count.

Perhaps the explanation was simpler. My cock was close to her face. Carrie seemed mesmerized by my cock. Her eyes followed my cock like a hypnotized cobra would follow a flute. She was nude and kneeling in front of me. Her breasts rose and lowered as she panted. I could see her cunt was soaking wet. If she was trying to act as if she wasn’t needy herself, she was terrible actress.

Carrie finally caught herself. She said, “Um, would you please look over my outfits? I’d like your approval for my outfits for the next few days ahead-of-time.”

She seemed to be trying to distract herself. This was a reasonable request, though. She now needed my approval for the clothes she wore. Getting approval ahead of time was sensible. If she wanted to leave herself needy, well, it was her decision. I felt released and relaxed. This outfit review task was fine by me.

“Let’s go,” I said.

She rose and led me the few feet from the family room to her bedroom. This was a short trip, as both were in the basement. I liked being led by a hot naked girl to her bedroom. She said, “you said skirts or dresses, show some leg, and show some skin. Right? Let me pull out some outfits.” She went to a lower drawer and pulled out a denim miniskirt I’d never seen her wear before. She pulled out a loose blouse with a high neck to match it. She held them in front of her.

I said, “I like the miniskirt. Do you have a matching top that shows more skin?”

She blushed. She fished for an alternative. She pulled out a buttoned short-sleeve blouse. I gave a noncommittal shrug. She said, “let me show you the outfit.” She put the blouse and miniskirt on. She left the top buttons unbuttoned on her blouse. She tied the bottom of the blouse together to show off her belly button.

“I like it!,” I said. I especially liked it because she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. I decided it would be better to not say this.

“Thank you,” Carrie said gratefully. Carrie hesitated. She pulled out a pleated miniskirt, a tube top, and another top that looked more like a bikini top. She also pulled out a red cocktail dress with a short slitted skirt and plunging neckline. I approved them all. I had never seen her wear any of them before. She usually dressed more conservatively. She must have realized I wasn’t going to approve the wardrobe she usually wore.

Now I was curious. I asked, “Your rules said whatever you wear. Is your underwear included?”

Carrie blushed, but nodded in the affirmative.

“How about you start wearing bright thongs instead of panties under your skirts and dresses? It’s more daring and I’d love it.”

Carrie pressed her lips together as if to stifle a complaint. Soon she replied, “I don’t own any thongs, but I’ll get some tomorrow after the stores open.”

“How about your bras? I’d like them lacy and matching the thong.”

“It takes time to find bras that fit me well. I’ll start looking tomorrow.”

I wasn’t sure how far I could go. Once there was a rule she seemed to obey it. I decided to press even further.

I asked, “What do you wear to bed?”

Carrie looked confused. She hadn’t thought about nightwear at all. She stammered, “I, uh, usually wear long cotton pajamas to bed.”

“I love the idea of you wearing a really short and showy silk nighty to bed. At most wear a thong underneath. Even when don’t see you. How about it?”

Carrie again seemed to stifle back a protest. It was short-lived. “I’m so sorry,” she apologized, “I don’t own anything like that. I didn’t know it was important to you. I’ll sleep in the nude tonight. I’ll get nighties like that tomorrow, as soon as I can.”

I couldn’t believe her reply. I did my best to act cool. I tried to act as if this was a perfectly normal situation.

This had been an amazing day. I was afraid I might mess it up if I said more without thinking. I needed time to think through this strange situation. I wasn’t sure what to do about it. It was also getting late for her. She’d been awake a long time. I said, “This has been great, but it’s late. Let’s get together tomorrow afternoon like usual. We can do clothes shopping and have a great time together.”

She nodded enthusiastically. She liked the idea of spending time with me.

I liked the idea of spending time with her, too. Physical intimacy had been our biggest relationship problem. Now it was partly resolved. I expected things to be much better between us.

My emotions were mixed. I was still a little angry with her. She had put me through a lot. Some payback, while not nice, seemed fair. I was also curious. I wondered what else I could convince her to do.