The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lisa’s Monday Visitor

He was an older male pervert, and unfortunately for Lisa he was also in possession of a mind control spray. He had been a cleaner in a research facility where it was being developed, and had stolen a rather significant quantity just before the facility mysteriously burned down.

He took a new job for awhile as a parcel delivery driver, which allowed him to check out the females in his area of operation. He might have been a pervert but he was no fool, and knew he had to think this through rather carefully. It seemed obvious to him that if he just went in and tried to take over somebody’s life, the consequences would be very hard to contain. He needed to use a drug on them, not send out a mental force filed, so he had to keep his use of his advantage quiet and inconspicuous.

In his new job he soon became quite familiar with Lisa and her situation, after having delivered several parcels to her house early in the morning. He always went early, just after the husbands left for work but hopefully before the wives were out of their nightdresses and robes. He had a preference for mature women, well-aged, voluptuous and experienced. He liked them to have big, pendulous breasts that had known lots of breastfeeding, and cunts that were both birth-stretched and fuck-loose. Not because he ws big, far from it, but because if they were too tight he came far too quickly. He was a serious premature ejaculator, and being short, potbellied and coarse featured he had little real experience of women. He had satisfied himself for many years with chronic, obsessive masturbation, and was starved for the sight, smell, feel, taste and sound of a beautiful mature woman.

He had the good fortune, and Lisa the bad, of seeing her in her nightie one Monday morning. Indeed, he had even talked with her while she stood in front of him in it. One of the parcels he had delivered that day was saturated with the powerful, odourless drug that would gradually make her deeply but unconsciously sexually attracted to him, and turn his body odours into powerful sexual pheromones. He watched with extreme care the way her nostrils flared as she inhaled the drug seaming off the parcel as she signed for it, and could tell from the slight change in her eyes and the shake of her head that it had already penetrated into her brain. But he knew it would take at least 12 hours to complete it work in her cerebral cortex, and that it would imprint her on the odours of a sexually aroused male. So he told her that, as a precautionary measure against mail fraud, she should just have a quick look in the parcel to make sure it contained what it claimed on the invoice.

Lisa pulled the brown paper off and carefully lifted the cover. Inside was a plastic orchid of subdued but varied colours, an orchid onto which he had carefully rubbed the rank sweat from under his large ugly ballsack. As the heavy fumes rose to her face, Lisa involuntary inhaled them. At first she wrinkled her nose in disgust, but as the two chemical fused together in her brain, he noticed that she turned gain and again to the orchid. Hesitantly at first, then with increased intensity, she drew the male odours deep into her lungs. He smiled at her and suggested she might like to keep it by the side of her bed.

As Lisa gave more and more of her attention to the orchid, he was able to make a more blatant visual examination of the 40 year old wife standing before him. Lisa was a dirty blonde, about 5′7″, and as she was later to tell him possessed a 37D—27—37 body that had birthed three children and breastfed them all. She was wearing a short, sleeveless red nightie that came to mid-thigh, a light blue bra and worn, modest panties of a light pink colour. She had not yet showered, and her hair was an untidy mass of curls. She was barefoot, and he could detect the heady aroma of a mature woman fresh from her bed, her body still warm and fragrant of those nameless scents that women generate deep in their groins and buttcracks and underneath their hanging breasts. He knew they were called pheromones from his days in the lab, and he was an addict of them. He did not know if there was such a thing in reality as an odourophile but he knew he was one, that he loved the rich, strong and deeply arousing female scents and musks. As a boy he had been an inveterate underwear sniffer.

Next day he returned to her house at the same time, wearing shorts that were already obscenely bulged with a fat hardon. He was carrying a small parcel that was saturated with more of the drug as an excuse to go to the door.

Lisa answered the door to him, dressed in her nightie and barefoot. After inviting him in, she led him into the lounge room and chatted with him for over twenty minutes. She watched his eyes roaming over her body, and saw his hardon immediately. She kept moving around the room, picking up the children’s toys and straightening the furniture while he stared openly at her face and body. His eyes noted every detail of the way her nightie rode up her thighs as she bent over with her back to him, or pulled tight over her ass and chest as she bent and stretched. Lisa gave him a good long display of her thinly covered body in motion, just for his male pleasure. She unconsciously kept sniffing at his odours and finding him increasingly attractive, and felt relaxed and more and more uninhibited. He pulled a piece of paper from his shirt pocket and asked her for her email address. She wrote it down while leaning on the kitchen table, her back to him, the nightie lifting up to reveal the bottom third of her buttcheeks and the dark, odorous buttcrack. Her underpants were twisted into that crack and left her butt almost nude. He stared openly, and then went up to stand close beside her as she finished writing. As he took the paper from her he promised to send her a lot of emails, and Lisa told him she would be happy to write back every time. He then told her how glad he was to see her again, and that she looked incredibly sexy in that nightie. He took her right hand in his and used it to gently turn her in a full circle in front of him, and he did not bother to hide the fact that he was openly examining her body from every angle, looking her up and down as he turned her around. Lisa told him she was flattered by his compliments, and that it was nice to hear that he found her attractive. She invited him to come around the next week at the same time and spend an hour or so visiting her. She assured him that they would be alone, and that she wouldn’t bother having a shower or changing out of her nightie. They walked slowly to the front door together, and he placed his left arm around her shoulders and she placed her right arm around his waist, so they hugged as they walked to the door. Before he left he turned her to him and gave her a full frontal hug and lightly kissed her on the mouth.

WEEK 1

He arrives just after her husband leaves for work, taking the kids to school. He stays for over an hour with Lisa, who is wearing nothing but that nightie, bra and underpants. She has not showered, and her hair is unbrushed. He has a full erection from the moment she answers the door and invites him in. Lisa is immediately aware of the strong smell of cannabis, and knows he is stoned. His male body odours are clear evidence that he has not bathed that morning either. He is wearing an old, faded, sleeveless t-shirt that leaves his fat belly exposed, and a pair of loose, worn gym shorts over his naked dick. His erect penis is clearly visible under the thin material, and jerks and pulses and bounces obscenely. The shorts are so low on his butt that over three inches of his buttcrack are exposed. They are so short that his ballsack can occasionally be seen dangling out from them. Most of his body is naked, and Lisa can see deep into his armpits, down into the crack of his butt, and up the legs of his loose small shorts.

Leaving his shoes in the hallway, he follows her into herr bedroom. They greet each other then with a long full-frontal embrace, hugging each other tightly for a few minutes. While he holds her body tight to his he whispers into her ear how beautiful she looks, and how glad he is that she has not changed or bathed for him. He tells her that he has been looking forward to seeing her again very very badly. And he tells her that he must admit to her that he has been getting lots of powerful erections thinking about her and about visiting her.

He then watches her make the bed, following her from one side to the other, never more than a few feet away, never saying a word, staring at her body from the side and behind.

Lisa then sits at the computer to send some emails. At first he stands behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders, and stares down intently at her chest and belly and thighs, studying Lisa’s boobs, taking in their shape and size and movements through the nightie and bra. He then kneels on the floor at her side, and never bothers to glance at the computer screen. Instead, he leans forward so his face is inches from her, and openly runs his eyes up and down her body, examining every detail of her from her face to her feet. He stares closely at her tits in profile through the nightie, and he can see the outline of her bra through the worn material. He puts his left hand on the bare skin of her neck and upper right shoulder, and he uses his right to slide her nightie up her legs to reveal her underpants. Resting his right hand on her right knee, and using it to pull her thighs further apart, he stares at the semi-nude wife from her face down to her bare feet.

He sniffs at her too, his drugged senses noting each separate odour clearly. He is careful to place his nose just beside her armpit so he can deeply inhale the rich stink of her unwashed underarm. Since both of Lisa’s legs are bare from her feet to her groin, he can examine them in complete detail. He takes her ankles in his hand and uses them to move her feet further apart, spreading her legs even wider, so he can more easily see the details of her inner thighs and her hairy groin. And now for long minutes his eyes crawl up and down Lisa’s naked feet, legs, thighs and crotch. His cannabis-sodden brain takes in everything; the colours of her skin, the hairs, the curves, the trembling of the soft heavy meat, the female odours steaming from the unwashed groin, the stains on her panties, every freckle and spot, the textures of the skin, the hairs on her toes, the roughened skin around her heels, the texture of the skin of her thighs.

He takes her left ankle and lifts her foot, moving it so it rests on her right knee, the sole of the foot now in his face. He stares and sniffs at the bottom of Lisa’s foot, taking in the calluses and the shape of her toes and the texture and colour of her sole. In this position the soft, heavy meat of her left thigh hangs loosely, and he deliberately studies Lisa’s crude, vulgar thigh movements, grunting his lustful appreciation.

He carefully studies her groin and thigh hairs, their colour and texture and thickness. He closely examines the way her pubic hairs look as they curl out from the edges of her stained and stinking underpants.

Lisa then stands at the sink to do the dishes, and he stands close behind her and stares down over her shoulders at her chest while he begins to massage her neck and shoulders. Lisa allows it to happen without saying a word, even when he gently pulls her backwards until her back is pressed against his chest and the bulge in his pants is tightly squeezed between his groin and her butt. His hands move down until his fingers begin to rub and feel the bare flesh and short hairs of her underarms. Gradually he moves is hands forward and down until he is inside her nightie to the wrists and is cupping, massaging and gently squeezing the skin of her underarms and upper arms and chest above her bra. Lisa can feel him sliding his erection back and forth across her buttcheeks as he feels her up inside the nightie, the thick underside of his penis slapping into her buttcrack each time it moved across her ass. When his fingers begin to stroke over her bra-covered tits, she gently pulls away, turns to face him, and tells him that is enough, but invites him to visit again next week. He is clearly erect and about to cum in his pants, and Lisa tells him that she has to get dressed and go out shopping, but he can stay with her while she changes if he likes.

He follows her back into her bedroom, and sits on the bed watching Lisa as she strips the nightie off over her head while standing in front of him, no more than two feet away. She stands full frontal to him for a moment, allowing him to look her over carefully from her bare feet to her face. She is magnificent in only bra and underpants, and he openly reaches down and grips his erection through his pants and begins to massage it while staring at her semi-nude body. Lisa remains standing in front of him in nothing but her underwear while she brushes her hair. Her movements set her tits and butt and thighs gently and obscenely wobbling and juddering in clear view, heightening his wanking pleasure. She turns her back to him and bends over to put her jeans on, and as her butt is shoved towards his face, her anal odours saturate his lungs. He sniffs openly and stares deep into her hairy, stained buttcrack and shoots off in his pants, grunting softly as he ejaculates at the sight and smell of Lisa’s magnificent buttcrack and upper thighs. It is a long sordid wank, and he is still dribbling semen from his dick as he watches Lisa pull her shirt over her head and slip her sandals on her bare feet.

He has a big wet stain on the front of his pants as he walks with Lisa to the front door. He walks with his left arm around her shoulders, and uses his right to cup and massage her tits through her clothing. As he leaves he promises her he will be back at the same time next week.

WEEK TWO

On his next visit, Lisa is dressed as before but also wears a pair of worn thin bedsocks full of holes. Again, she has not showered or brushed her hair. He too is dressed in exactly the same clothes as his last visit, and has an obvious hardon. They stroll hand in hand to the lounge room, and he immediately pulls her to him in a tight full-frontal embrace, greeting each other like intimate male and female friends. With his hands on her shoulder blades he first pulls her bra-covered tits tight to his flabby chest, feeling them press against him. Then he wraps his left arm tightly around her upper back to hold her tits tight to him while he uses his right hand to stroke over her lower back and butt. Lisa’s arms are around his shoulders and neck, hugging him to her. He whispers in her ear that he is very glad to see her again, that she is very beautiful, and that he loves the feel of her in his arms with her body pressed to his.

After a few minutes he takes his hands and places them on her hips, pushing her gently away from his chest but keeping his groin pressed tightly to her lower belly. He spreads his feet wider apart and arches his back to blatantly grind his erection against her while he openly stares at her chest. Lisa looks down and watches as she feels him rubbing and wiping his erect dick on her clothed body. He uses his hands to slowly turn her in a circle, and continues to dry-hump himself against her. His dick slides over her right hip, and then when her back is to him he asks her to lean forward and place her hands on her knees. In this position Lisa’s butt is pressed against his hardon, and her buttcrack is slightly spread. Still holding her by the hips, he wipes her whole butt with his dick, then settles his meat in her odorous analcrack and masturbates in it while inhaling the heavy stench from its depths. Finally he wipes over her left hip and turns her to face him again, thanking her for letting him massage his stiff male penis on her.

Lisa then stands between his spread legs as he sits on the couch by the fireplace. Lisa allows him to feel her up, letting him run his hands over her nightie-covered body and examine it in as much detail as he likes while he talks to her about how stoned he is, telling her that he had a big joint only a few minutes ago, and confesses that he has not bathed for a few days. He tells her how deeply sexually aroused he is, indicates the bulge in his pants, and admits that he has been wanking off over her for the entire last week. He never takes his eyes or hands off her the entire time he is talking, and turns her around and closely examines the nightie’s fabric and its thinness and colour and tiny rips and smells, and takes handfuls of it and pulls so that the material clings tightly to her body. He examines every seam, and traces over itwith his fingertips. He rubs, gropes, fondles and massages her body through the nightie, concentrating on her tits, ass, belly, thighs and groin. He pulls it away from her neck and stares down it. He pulls it out at the hem and stares up it. He looks into the gaps and tears and rents. He sniffs at it and feels it with fingertips and palms. He smoothes it tightly to her warm body and massages her through it.

She then sits on his lap while using the computer, and he reaches around her under her arms and holds her tits in his hands and cups and squeezes and massages them through nightie and bra. He uses his left hand to pull the neckline of the nightie away from her chest, and stares down into it from over her shoulder. He can see her bra-covered tits and naked belly to her underpants, and inhales the rich hot aromas that steam up from underneath the nightie from her groin and boobs and underarms to his face. He carefully studies the movements of Lisa’s bra-covered tits from above, staring down into the nightie as he massages her tits with his right hand, lifting them up on his palm, cupping them, lightly slapping and groping them. He studies Lisa’s boobs in the bra as they wobble and judder and sway and quiver under his hands. He uses his right hand to crudely wobble and shake them while he takes in every detail of the nude flesh loosely wobbling above the bracup. He pulls on her fattened nipples, and watches that too while looking down inside the nightie. He can easily see his cloth-covered fingers gripping the bra-covered nipple and pulling and twisting it, watching the way her half-naked udder stretches out, deepening the stretchmarks, and noting how the bra cup pulls slightly away from the titmeat.

He tells Lisa to hold the neckline open so he can continue to stare down it while he runs his hands up and down her bare thighs too, and Lisa uses both hands to pull her nightie far forward off her chest so he can easily see her boobs and belly and groin. She lifts her feet now and again so they rest in his hands, her sock covered feet sitting in his palms as if they were the stirrups on a gyne couch. He spends nearly an hour feeling her up and staring down her nightie with his fat hardon pressed into the crack of her butt as she sits on his lap, and he keeps gently thrusting his groin forward and backwards to dryhump himself in that crack.

When Lisa tells him she has to get dressed again, he once more watches closely, though this time he stands next to her and blatantly masturbates, pulling his stained gym shorts to his knees and showing her his crude wanking, shooting his semen into his dirty handkerchief while watching Lisa bending down to pick her jeans up off the floor in front of him.

WEEK THREE

On his next visit, again stoned and unbathed, he is no sooner in the house than he strips down to a pair of thin black Speedos and a worn, thin, stained singlet. Then, while Lisa stands in front of him, he removes her bra, underpants and socks without placing his hands under her nightie. It is a slow process, and he deliberately takes his time, allowing his thinly-clad hardon to brush against her at will.

Once he has removed all her underwear, they embrace, a full frontal hug that presses her braless boobs to his chest while his hands massage her bare buttcheeks through the thin material of the nightie. Again he praises her beauty and sexiness, and presses his lips to hers while telling her that he has masturbated over her every single day since his last visit. He kisses her between each word, ending up with his tongue licking over her face and lips while she thanks him for his compliments and his desire for her as a woman.

Pulling back slightly, he stands pressed to her left side with his left arm wrapped around her front so her heavy, braless boobs rest on it like it was a shelf, his hand cupping her right underarm, and pulling her tight against his body. He holds each item of Lisa’s underwear in his right hand and carefully examines it by sight and smell. Finally he drops them on the floor and begins to thoroughly explore Lisa’s nude body through the nightie. He blatantly dryhumps her while running his hands slowly and deliberately all over her front and sides and back, from her bare feet to her neck. He holds her body tight against his the whole time with one arm while feeling her up with the other hand, and carefully and deliberately rubs and grinds his hardon against her. Lisa’s body is warm and fragrant with her unwashed body odours, and he openly sniffs at her. The thin material allows him to easily feel the details of her body.

He spends time standing behind her, his dick in her asscrack, cupping her tits in his hands. He massages them and gropes deep into the depths of the udders, feeling her fat and meat. Her nipples are fat and hard, and he pulls on them and uses them to gently shake her boobs around. He tightly smoothes the material of the nightie over each boob, cupping it in the thin fabric so he can stare at her nipples, and learn the exact shape and size of her tits by sight. While he fondles her udders he keeps muttering in her ear about how stoned he is, and he describes what he is feeling and how it is keeping his dick hard. He smells strongly of unwashed male, and he is sweating. He reaches down to cup her groin with his right hand, so that he has her cunt sitting in his palm. He then uses his grip on her cunt to pull her thinly covered ass back tightly against his throbbing hardon while cupping and squeezing and massaging her hairy genitals through the thin material of the nightie. He then cups her left boob in his left palm through the nightie, letting it sit trembling and heavy and hot on his hand while he grips her fat nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulls and squeezes and twists it. He explicitly dryhumps himself in her asscrack while holding her left tit in one hand and her cunt in the other, sucking in her unwashed female odours, stretching and twisting her big, fat, vulgar left nipple, and muttering pornographic filth in her ear.

He turns her to the side, and uses his left hand to continue to molest her tits while he explores her butt with his right. He sits on the couch and uses his left hand to pull the loose material of the nightie through her open legs, bunching it up at her back, so it is pressed tightly over her bare genitals, revealing the details of the shape of her cunt and groin through the tightly stretched fabric. He then uses his right hand to grope and rub and wipe her bare hairy cunt through the thin material. He can easily see the outline of each of her labia, and carefully pinches and explores each one, pulling them apart, opening her, and the nightie begins to get wet with Lisa’s secretions where it passes tightly over her spread-open cunt. He lowers his head to that wet spot and hungrily sniffs the heavy female scent of Lisa’s sexual and reproductive fluids. He notices and comments on the odours of her urine and genital sweats too, both rich and strong in her unwashed groin.

He then runs his hands up and down her legs front and back, examining them by sight as well as hands. Lisa keeps her feet wide apart, or lifts her left foot to rest it flat on the inside of her right thigh, which she does both when facing him and when her back is to him so he can study the details of the backs of her legs and thighs. He carefully stares into the holes and rips in the nightie, which allows him to see her nude hips and underarms and get glimpses of her bare udders.

Then he sits on the floor and stares at her and fondles her legs and thighs while she stands between his legs. Half the time his head is virtually under the nightie, and he can examine and sniff Lisa’s cunt, inner groin and buttcrack. She has not bathed, but has recently shaved her legs so they are smooth to his hands. He runs his palms up and down her bare legs from ankles to groin, but does not masturbate her or go into her anal crack. He falls in love with her thigh hairs. While he cups her inner right thigh up by her groin in his left palm, squeezing on the hot, soft, blonde haired meat and feeling the fat deep inside, he fingers the hairs on the back of her thigh with his right hand, pulling gently on them. He traces her skin and fingers each freckle and spot. He presses his face into her cloth-covered buttcrack and inhales her strong anal odours. And he watches from underneath the movements her braless udders make under the nightie as Lisa bends and turns. They wobble and judder heavily, bouncing and rolling obscenely on her chest. He can see the thin trail of pubic hairs that lead up to her deep navel.

This time, when she gets dressed, she brings her clothes into the lounge room. When she strips off her nightie she is stark naked, and he plays openly with his dick while he watches her. Before she gets dressed, Lisa walks over to the television and takes her time selecting and rewinding a video for the kids to watch later, moving and standing in the nude for several long beautiful minutes in front of him. She is a completely magnificent and obscene sight when nude like that, a beautiful, mature, full-bodied white woman, and the sight makes him grunt with lust and pleasure. He pulls his hardon out of the stretched Speedos and then removes them completely, and blatantly masturbates while watching Lisa dress. He ejaculates long and heavily into the Speedos before shoving them into the pocket of his pants.

WEEK FOUR

On his next visit, they walk to the lounge room with their arms around each other’s waist. He tells her they should spend their time together in only their underwear today, and immediately strips to nothing but a jockstrap, then follows Lisa to the laundry, where he watches her pull her nightie off and place it in the laundry basket, so she wears nothing but bra, panties and socks with holes in them. He squats behind her and stares at her body as she removes the washing from the dryer. He carries it back to the lounge, and Lisa walks behind him and looks closely at his naked butt and the thin straps of the jockstrap around his waist and going down his buttcrack.

She is unbathed, and wearing a thin see-thru blue bra, and worn, stained white panties. He is stoned, and his jockstrap is worn and far too small, so his big, hairy ballsack sags out from underneath the thin white stained material, which is stretched to transparent distortion by his erect dick. He stinks of marijuana, and strong male odours steam up from his unwashed, barely covered genitals. The jockstrap is so wet with his precum that the urethra is completely visible through the disgusting fabric, and Lisa can easily watch it gape and close like an obscene mouth as it drools precum. She can also see his big balls restlessly moving around in the hairy bag, tightening to pull the fat, sperm-bloated balls up to the base of his dick, then relaxing to let the sack sag down towards the floor while the balls writhed and his dick jerked and bounced and swayed openly. He keeps his thighs wide apart to fully display his male genitals, and occasionally tells Lisa to look between his legs at his prick and balls. He is very proud of them, and wants Lisa to see them and admire them and clearly realise how her body and odours excite them.

Once back in the lounge room, wearing only their underwear, they greet each other with a long full-frontal hug, and this time they deeply tonguekiss. Lisa opens her mouth and allows his tongue to intimately explore the inside, and sucks on it while he rubs his thinly covered erection against her lower belly. She can feel the thin wet fabric wiping back and forth on her bare skin while his hands roam freely up and down her back from her neck to her buttcheeks. He can feel her bra-covered boobs pressed against his bare chest while he sucks her tongue deep into his mouth. He simply opens his mouth wide and allows Lisa to lick over every tiny detail of his teeth and gums and inner mouth walls. They rub and twist their tongues together, and he stares into her eyes as he feels her trying to rub her taste buds against his.

Lisa then begins to fold the laundry while he moves behind her. He stands pressed against her, then spreads his feet wide apart and leans back, so his hardon is tightly pressed against her butt. He then uses his hands to deliberately and carefully wedge his drooling, jockstrap-covered penis into Lisa’s hot, odorous, thinly covered anal crack. He begins to rhythmically fuck up and down in the crack, masturbating himself and releasing her heavy anal stenches into the room while he explores her bra strap from behind, fingering it and noting every detail.

Then he sits on the couch in front of her, so her bra-covered tits are directly in front of his face. He studies both the bra and Lisa’s udders in detail with his eyes and hands and nose. Lisa lifts her arms over her head so he can look at the bra straps as they go around her sides. He is deeply interested in the look of Lisa’s tits in that bra. He tells her to bend forward so her tits hang in front of his face, and has her wobble and jiggle and sway them back and forth so he can study their dangling, wobbling, fleshy movements. He mutters to her the whole time about them, commenting on their colours, and about her nipples and her stretchmarks, and about the softness and the smell of them. He fingers the mature wife’s udders through the bra, cups and squeezes them, feels their weight on his palms. He sniffs at both bra and udders. Then he tells Lisa to hold her tits in her hands and hold them up to his face so he can kiss them all over while running his hands up and down her bare legs. So for long minutes she stands in front of him, looking down at him, her bra-covered boobs lying quivering on her own palms while he presses his lips to them in one hot sordid kiss after another and his hands are groping and wiping up and down her warm, hairy-thighed legs. Lisa makes sure to shift her hands so that he can easily kiss each part of bra and boob, underneath and on the sides and on the bare udder skin outside the cups.

He then sits on the floor, turns Lisa around so her back is to him, and pulls her towards him until her feet are straddling his hips. Lisa’s butt is literally inches from his face and he is looking slightly upwards at her spread open, pantie-covered, powerfully odorous butt. He uses his hands to readjust the fit of her panties. He forces the thin material that is stretched over her buttcheeks into her asscrack, fully exposing both of her asscheeks. He toys with the crotchpiece for a long time, twisting and smoothing it so it covers only her labia, then combs her cunt hairs with his fingers so they curl out over the now damp, twisted fabric. His face is within an inch of her groin while he makes these changes to her underpants, and he examines the groin, inner thighs, and barely-concealed cunt of the lovely housewife in detail while taking long, deep, unhurried and obvious sniffs of the odours from between her legs.

With his chin virtually sitting on her labia, he can look up over her nude belly to the sight of her tits in that thin, revealing bra, and he doesn’t hesitate to reach up and cup them in his hands and massage them and fondle them and grope them. Her nipples are both clearly stiff and the aureoles are bumpy with arousal, and they are easily visible to his staring eyes, and he fingers them through the thin, transparent material.

Lisa occasionally lifts one of her sock-covered feet and rests it on his thigh or his shoulder, which is a deliberately obscene act. He rests his cheek on that foot and stares up her lifted leg along her nude, hairy thigh into her groin and buttcrack. He rolls each sock down so it covers as little as possible, and deliberately opens the holes in the thin old socks to let her toes and heels show more.

Before he leaves, he gets Lisa to give him the underwear she had been wearing when he arrived. He stared into her eyes while deliberately sniffing at the wet, odorous gusset of the well-worn panties while masturbating into the bra cups, which Lisa held in front of his drooling hardon for him.

WEEK 5

Next time he wears nothing but a condom, which Lisa rolls onto his erection for him after he strips nude and hands it to her. He stinks of cannabis and body odour. Lisa is unshowered, and wearing only her nightie, underwear and socks, but he immediately removes both underwear and socks. They first sit thigh to thigh on the couch and Lisa watches TV while he stares and fondles and feels her up. Lisa drapes her right leg over his lap, and he has his left arm around her shoulder to pull her tight against him while his right hand explores her body in slow methodical detail. His thinly covered, erect dick is trapped under her upper thigh, and he masturbates himself with it.

Then he moves to sit on the floor in front of her, and Lisa lifts her legs and drapes them over him so her knees are resting on his shoulders. This fully exposes both nude legs and her cunt, and as he runs his hands lingeringly up and down her bare, warm legs, he lowers his face into her groin and spends the rest of the morning simply kissing her on the cunt. Never touching her with his hands, he gradually uses his lips to spread her labia apart and ends up kissing her on the bare wet meat of her cunt, her inner labia, her pisshole and her clit. He also kisses her pubic hairs, innermost thighs, and her perineum. His mouth ends up wet with her, and his nose is saturated with Lisa’s cunt odours. Lisa has her right hand on the back of his head the whole time, guiding his mouth around her groin and controlling the depth and duration of his kisses. She does not cum on his mouth but wets it thoroughly.

When it is time for her to get dressed, Lisa again strips totally naked in front of him, then spends time tidying up the room and getting a video ready. He stares and openly masturbates, and when he starts to cum, she allows him to arch his back and rub and slap his ejaculating, condom-covered dick against her nude, warm, soft, big, fat-stuffed white butt.

WEEK 6

Next visit Lisa wears nothing under her nightie, and he is completely nude. He spends his time kissing every part of her body that is covered by the nightie. He spends the entire visit with his face pressed to her nightie while holding her in his arms, often pulling her body tight against his nudity in an obscene embrace. The entire nightie ended up damp, wet with his saliva and his heavy body sweat, and he stuck his tongue into the rips and tears and licked at her bare flesh. He stuffed as much of her nightie-covered tits into his mouth as possible, leaving her whole chest area soaked. He pulled her buttcheeks apart and kissed her anus and crack through the material, leaving the nightie stinking of her anal smells on the inside and saliva-soaked on the other. He wallowed his face into her cloth-covered crotch and kissed her on the cunt like a man insane. The whole time his hands roamed over Lisa’s entire body, feeling her up and groping her and massaging her. His dick spat precum onto her bare feet, and sprinkled it onto the nightie. His dick wiped and rubbed against her while he kissed and fondled her body. He held her tight against his naked body, feeling her nudity though the thin material pressed against his, and kissed her cloth-covered body madly. When he knelt behind her to kiss her lower back and her butt, his dick stuck out between her legs, and he deliberately swayed his groin from side to side to smack his dripping penis against her calves, causing his precum to splash over the sides of her legs. He spent long minutes kissing the stained underarm material of the nightie, inhaling Lisa’s beautiful, heavy armpit odours while systematically kissing every inch of the strong smelling fabric deep in her underarms. He knelt in front of her and clutched her buttcheeks in his hands while he shoved his face against each fat, braless, heavy boob and hungrily kissed every inch through the thin material, underneath and on the sides, paying close attention to the nipple and aureole, then in between her boobs so they were pressed to the sides of his face. Not a single inch of Lisa’s nightie-covered body was missed.

This time, after Lisa stripped off her nightie before getting dressed, and stood in front of the TV for awhile totally nude, getting a video ready, he stood behind her and arched his back, carefully working his erection into the hot, stinking, stained depths of Lisa’s asscrack, so his bare dick lay along the length of her crack, his rolled up foreskin pressed against Lisa’s anus. He kept his hands behind his back, cupping his own large, flabby buttcheeks so only his penis was touching her. Lisa began to clench and relax her buttcheeks, crudely squeezing and massaging his oozing cock, and filling the room with her magnificent, heavy anal stink. He could plainly hear the incredibly obscene sound of his dick being squished in a thin film of precum and Lisa’s buttcrack sweat and anal fluids. And he could easily see Lisa’s buttcheeks clenching and relaxing, the fat, hot, soft meat juddering and wobbling obscenely. After a few minutes of this he ejaculated like an ape, spraying her back with his grayish semen, which he wiped off with his singlet before leaving.

WEEK SEVEN

They go immediately to the lounge room, an electric heater on, the curtains open. The room is hot and still, so they can easily smell each other as the room fills with their body odours. He stands in front of her and quickly strips completely naked, his fat erection swaying and bouncing obscenely, dripping all over the floor. As he undresses in front of Lisa, he tells her that he has not had a bath for over four days, and he clearly stinks. He tells her that he has spent the last week nude and stoned and masturbating over her many, many times. He told her that, no matter how many times he wanked off, just thinking about his next visit stiffened his meat again. He told her that he had just smoked a fat joint and was deeply stoned, and while he talked to her he kept using his hands to show the housewife his erect and dripping dick, arching his back and thrusting it towards her and inviting her to look at how stiff and ready to fuck she made him.

He then watches closely as Lisa strips nude, then puts on his old worn singlet. It is loose on her, so the straps keep slipping off her shoulders, hangs no further than the bottom of her butt, and he had torn the armholes open down to the hem, so Lisa’s nude, unwashed body is on almost complete display. Lisa stood between his wide spread thighs, facing him while he sat on the couch and thoroughly explored her nude body by hand and eye. He held the side of the singlet wide open with his hands and simply stared into it at Lisa’s nude body in profile. The torn singlet hid nothing from his eyes, and he carefully looked her up and down, enjoying the sight and smell of Lisa’s naked body. It is an extremely beautiful, pornographic and obscene sight, and he knew he would be wanking over the memory of it for the rest of his life.

He impatiently pulled the singlet off her, making her stark naked. Then he began a long, careful and detailed fondling of Lisa’s nude, warm, fragrant body, running his hands over every inch of her. Deeply stoned, totally naked, and fully erect, he explores her nudity by eyes, nose and hands. He uses his fingertips to feel the details of the surface of her nude body. He pulls her buttcheeks apart, stares at her anus, places his nose a millimetre above it and takes long, deep, urgent sniffs of her magnificent anal odours, then explores her anal crack with his fingertips. He has her sit on the couch, feet up on the edge, and open her thighs wide for him. He kneels and explores her exposed cunt, fingering the labia, pulling it open, staring inside, fingering the hole and urethra and clit of the helpless wife. He studies its juices and smells. Lisa’s beautiful, hairy, wet, stinking and opened cunt was just below his face. It is birth-stretched, obscene, well used and addictive. Her sexual and reproductive hole is perfect, totally beautiful and completely obscene. Every odour, every juice, every secretion is a pheromone. Lisa’s cunt is perfect for what it is designed to do; stiffen male pricks for mating, then draining their seed into her uterus.

He has Lisa lift up her arms one at a time so he can fully explore her unwashed armpits, which are smoothly shaved. He holds her inner arm in one hand and her dangling udder in the other while he places his face deep in the pit and sniffs at her like a male primate. Lisa’s underarm stench is a powerful sexual pheromone, addicting him to her body and blackening his mind with the need to mate with her. His eyes and fingertips trace the magnificent curves of her sweaty underarm from her elbow down her sides to her waist, and he carefully and slowly smears her armpit sweat onto the side of her dangling nude white soft udders. He is obsessed with the area where her boob attaches to her chest at the side. Her left udder is particularly vulgar as it hangs there in front of his face, the nipple fat and thickened, stretch-marked, wobbling crudely. Lisa’s udders are at the perfect age and size, becoming more flaccid and stretched and used looking every year. They have clearly spent years making milk, and have obviously been heavily milked and sucked. He found it hard to take his hands off them even for a moment, and often kept one cupped in his palm while he examined some other part of her naked body.

Although his dick kept rubbing and wiping over Lisa while he explored her, he did not ejaculate until he began to stare at and finger her face. For many minutes he cautiously dryhumped his oozing dick on her belly while he cupped her face in his hands and simply stared at her. He then ran his fingertips over every tiny detail of her face from her forehead to her chin. He fingered her lips, pulling gently on them and feeling their moist inner surfaces down to her gums. He used his fingers to gently open her mouth, then reached in and pulled her tongue out. He held her tongue in his fingertips for a minute, staring at it, then moved his own face forward and scraped the surface of her tongue with his upper front teeth. As he felt his teeth scraping over her taste buds he began to ejaculate, spewing heavy strands of his stinking semen over Lisa’s naked belly. It was a nasty, powerful orgasm that soaked the mature housewife and emptied his balls as he stared into Lisa’s eyes and scraped at her tongue like a primitive male beast. As he felt his disgusting orgasm start to diminish, he gave a loud grunt and pulled Lisa towards him by her shoulders, sinking his own tongue deep into her mouth in a filthy wet frenchkiss while pressing her naked front to his in a full frontal nude embrace. As he felt her arms go around his shoulders his dick shuddered and lurched sickly and spat more grayish seed onto her, and Lisa crudely sucked his tongue in an obscene rhythm that matched his dick’s spewings.

WEEK 8 ???