The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis. A young, arrogant executive’s met his demise when hypnotized by a woman’s kiss.

Warnings

if you are a minor, your parents want me to keep this away form you.. but the law does not forbid you to write sex stories.. You can write sex stories, just as long as you don’t read your own writings.

I have long given up on the traditional notion of morality, but if you have a strong sense of moral, maybe you should stop reading now. Situations of mind control may offend you.

The author strongly encourage for all the female readers to turn this story into reality, however, the author cannot assume any responsibility if you screw up.

Comments are very welcomed at

If there are any one out there with similar fantasy, or if there are any girls who would like to hypnotize me, or like to be hypnotized by me, or would like to explore our hypnosis fantasies, please write me as well!

Post this to any where you want, please reprint with my e-mail address, the warning, and the entire work. Let me know where you have post this too. =)

anyways...

Inspired and dedicated to a girl whom I have never met before, yet her picture is so mesmerizing; so stunning, so powerful, I absolutely cannot looking away from her.

Lipstick Mayhem.

(FD, MC)

Graduating top of my class at a ivy league business school do open up some opportunity, but climbing the corporate ladder still isn’t easy. I know I am brilliant, quick on my feet. I closed more deals than anyone else, I communicate well, I am a good leader, I have great confidence, and I know I am good looking. Unfortunately I still need to cut a few throats to get to where I am. Nothing personal, just business. I strongly believe I deserve this promotion as the company’s newest and youngest CEO.

Being the youngest CEO in this muti-million dollar company’s history is obviously quite an achievement. I knew I would get this job eventually, because I out qualified all the candidates. The problem is seniority. Take Valerie, for example. She was competing with me for this position, she’s got her MBA, she’s done well for the company, and she’s been here a few years longer than I have been here. Honestly, I think she got to where she is now because of her good looks. You see, she’s tall, she’s blonde and she have big boobs. Women like that don’t need to know anything about business. She’s really an air headed bimbo, I am sure she slept with everybody at the board of director to get to where she is now.

Ok, I am actually not sure that Valerie have slept with anyone, but I made the rumor anyway. It spread like a wildfire at the board of directors. I have been making accusations that she’s whore, and that she’s a lesbian. The chairman is a very conservative, religious type of man. Of course he can’t proof anything, but I am sure that factored into the decision of promoting me and not her. No harm done, I am sure Valerie wouldn’t be a good CEO, she just doesn’t have the intelligence, you know? I did the right thing for the company.

I love my Porsche, it’s a symbol of my success, of course driving it to a private party in my honor is the icing on my promotion cake. I was ecstatic when I receive the invitation on my desk, everybody who’s important in the city will be there to catch a glimpse of the company’s new CEO.

I got to the mansion, surprisingly, it seems like I am the only person there. I am sure I was early. I was greeted by a young female, blonde, nice blue eyes, very graceful looking, but a little too chubby for my style. Her name is Lisa, after a few ‘friendly” flirt, she told me to go down the hallway, third room to the left. She said it’s a special room personally prepared for me by the hostess, a place where the guest of honor can relax before the party. She was stroking my arm while she was talking, so I slapped her ass before I start walking down the hallway. It’s all for fun, girls like this are probably used to rich successful man making moves on them all the time. She just gave me the strangest smile with her eyes, and turned around. For some reason, that sent a chill down my spine.

It is a very well decorated mansion, the chairman have good taste. Actually, I don’t even know if the chairman owns this place. I assumed he did, that was why he invited me here. I walked to the room, and open the door, walked inside, and noticed there is a lady inside doing her make up. Oops, wrong room. This room is too small for a VIP like me anyways. Did Lisa say it’s the second or third room down the hall way?

The lady inside the room noticed me, and looked into my direction. I blushed. I should be walking out the door. I apologized and ready to turn around and walk out. Instead of being startled, she gives me an inviting look. She have such bright, beautiful eyes. She look like she’s about 35 years old, long black hair, green eyes, and these wide, full lips. She’s very well dressed. Pin strip power suit with v neck. Exposing her femininity yet extenuating a dominating flair. I know I need to walk out, but I was literally stunned. Our eyes are locked, it looks like she’s stunned to see me as well. Her eyes widen, her voice firmly said

“Stay”

So I did, she turned around and continue to apply her makeup. I just stood there, staring at her. She’s too beautiful. Honestly, there was something about her applying her make up that makes a woman very attractive. something in the air that makes me slightly aroused at the same time made my mind foggy. It is a small room after all. There is a couch, a desk and a mirror. I was no more than 2 feet away from her. I was absolutely confused and don’t know if I should sit down, walk out or continue standing there like a lost puppy.

This is when she took out a dark red tube of lipstick, and turn towards me. She twist the head out of the tube, but instead of putting the lipstick against her already glossy lips, she start waving it front of my eyes, back and forth, back and forth, and she start telling me it is a magic lipstick, how it can capture it’s victim’s will. How no man can escape the power of her magical formula, and how the way I look at her lipstick is already making me weak. I thought it’s a joke, but she’s just so beautiful, and I am also very confused. I am in the wrong room, I am with this woman, I don’t know if I should stand, I don’t know if I should sit, so the only option available to my subconscious mind is to do as she say, accepting what she say…. Wait.. That’s what she is saying.. That my subconscious mind is open to her suggestion as I look at her shinny.. Glossy tube of lipstick waving in front of my eyes.. Back and forth.. Back and forth….. As I look at her lipstick… I felt weake

r…

“feeling soo easy to drift and float… drift and float… good boy… so weak… soo many man have became my obedient slave from my hypnotic kisses, anytime I kiss a person on his cheek, he will go into a deep hypnotic sleep, deep deep hypnotic sleep, so ready to obey all my commands. Good boy… go deeper, your knees are getting heavier, heavier and heavier… so heavy now it just slowly sink into the floor… that’s right….” she said.

I felt my knees are weakening… and my thoughts are in a dreamy fog… I cannot distinguish my thoughts from her words… all I can see is her lipstick… all I can focus was her voice… all I can smell was her perfume…. I slowly sank to my knees… kneeling in front of this lady I have only met 10 minutes ago…

“That’s right… my little boy… your knees are stuck to the floor… stuck to the floor… that’s right… now watch me apply my ruby, glossy lipstick to my wide… full lips.. Mmmm that’s right… watch me paint my pretty lips which will about to enslave you… you realize the moment my beautiful ruby red lips touches your cheek, you will be my hypnotized servant forever… don’t‘ you? … good boy.”

I nodded. I don’t know why, and I don’t know what I was agreeing, but I nodded. My knees are stuck on the floor, my eyes are wide open, I can’t even blink. All I can see is her moving the ruby red lipstick tube back and forth, round and round around her full, wide lips… as if I am sinking into a sea of redness… sinking forever in red… as if her mouth is swallowing my mind.. My will… I feel I am falling into her lips… I can’t escape… falling forward… into her red lips… my will, my mind is bathing… soaking… in her red… red lips…

“are you ready to obey your Mistress Ava? Of course you are…” said she.

Hearing her name all the sudden awaken a part of me. Alarm clock went off. “what’s going on? Who is Ava? She’s hypnotizing me, I feel like I am drugged! I am a CEO, and I am not about to obey some weird some woman I accidentally ran into! I need to get out of here!”

I tried to stand up, but my knees are still stuck to floor. I frantically turn my body around despite not being able to stand up. I twisted my waist around, swinging free my arm, pulling and twisting on the door knob. It is locked. It didn’t stop me from jerking the door knob even harder… by sheer force and violence, I managed to broke the lock and pull the door open. I am free!

The door never opened for more than two inches and less than one second. Ava stood over me and pushed the door shut. Slamming it hard. I was in no position to fight. She stood over me, and started laughing. Next thing I know her eyes are only inches from my eyes… she bend over and our nose almost touched.

“please don’t” I was pleading…. Like a school boy, like a prisoner, like a someone who is begging for his life. I know the moment she kiss me, my life would be over. I will be her slave.

Ava smiled. She extend her hand with long fingers, and start stroking my hair… as if savoring this sweet moment of conquest. I don’t want to loose my will, I don’t want to loose my freedom. She’s inches away from me, and I already myself being absorbed into her body.

She leaned in to kiss. I reacted by quickly turning my head away. It didn’t help. I felt a warm, moist, large, wide lips pressing against my cheek. She hold her lips on my cheek for a minute or so. I was just frozen in place. My mind is fogging up, I felt dizzy. My mind is cottony, like fluff. I can’t even formulate a word. My eyes must had rolled up. When she pull her lips away, I felt a wet, warm, sticky, waxy lipstick print on my cheek… My eyes blinked hard a few times, I tried to keep them open, but I can’t. Finally my eyes close. Blackness enveloped me. I felt all my energy drained away from my body and into her lips. My limp body collapsed on the floor. I felt that she kissed me few more time, softly, sensually, seductively. with each kiss, I became more obedient, more docile, more enslaved. She is saying that I cannot remember anything before I got into her mansion. My only purpose in life is to serve my mistress. I will sell everything I own, and give it to her. Qui

t my job and work at her mansion. Completely free. I became fainter and fainter, until totally blackness. I can still hear her whispering in my ears. but it doesn’t make sense anymore.

Chapter 2

I was slowly regaining consciousness… I hear Ava’s voice… whispering into my ears… how I am her lipstick slave.. How her kiss enslaved me… how if any women kisses me on my cheek with the same lip colour, I will go into a deep hypnotic sleep… I will obey her without hesitation… I will be her slave… I can hear her voice, very clearly… and there are music in the background…. Music… how come there are music? How come I can hear her voice, but I can’t feel her breath? If somebody is whispering into my ears.. Wouldn’t I feel their warm breath… I pull my hand up towards my ears. There are headphones. My eyes jerked open. I am sitting in Ava’s dressing room. Ava, however, is no where to be found. Something is really wrong here. I see it in the mirror I have a few large lip prints on my cheeks. Reaching my hands against my ears, I pulled the headphone away. What’s going on? Did she hypnotized me? Drugged me? I can’t let this happen. I am a young, intelligent and successful businessma

n, and I am going to be the CEO tomorrow. I need to get out of here, I need to call the cops, or take some kind of action. Ava, or whomever she is, is not going to get away with this.

I wiped the lipstick mark from my cheek. I still feel very drowsy, fuzzy. It’s ok, I will see a doctor as soon as I get out of this place. I opened the door and walked out side. My legs are still very weak, and I feel like I need to kneel down every other step. I stumbled out of the room like a drunk man, pushing an arm against the wall as I walk. Oh fresh air, I can breath. I feel a rush of alertness the moment I stepped out of that room.

I see Lisa in a distant, the attendant I met when I walked in this mansion. Thank god, someone is here to help me. She noticed me, and walk very quickly towards my direction. Thank God Thank God Thank God. I will have her bring my car around and I will be out of here in a minute.

“Sir! What happened to you! You look terrible! Let me help you!”

She warped her arms around mine, and walked me to a sofa chair like a medic helping a wounded soldier. She pass her water bottle to me

“here drink this”, said Lisa.

I didn’t as much accept the drink, as to her pushing the bottle towards my lips. I just drink it up without thinking about it. It taste like strawberry flavored water. As she pull the empty bottle away from my lips, I noticed a crimson lipstick mark around the bottle.

“I am glad you are ok, Sir, the Mansion’s Mistress want me to take good care of the her guest!” saids Lisa.

I was still foggy, and I notice she talk. She was standing in front of me, with one her hand on my shoulder. As I look at her talk, I notice her crimson lips. I notice her lip colour, her full, wide lips.. Just like Ava… the shade… it’s ruby red.. Dark red… glossy… reminded me of how Ava was hypnotizing me… I feel foggy… drifting… floating again… as I watch Lisa talk… I lost track of what she was saying… she was saying something about her mistress, something about my mistress.. My mistress, her mistress, her mistress.. My mistress…. Obedient… docile…. Submissive. Her mistress.. My mistress…..

My eyes are glazing over… her shinny, glossy, glistering lips.. Going on and on …. Then another alarm clock go off in my mind… her lips.. Is the same colour as Ava’s lips… the lip print on the water bottle… her “mistress”… and I vaguely see a lipstick print at the back of her neck. The same lipstick print I remember seeing on my face the moment I woke up from Ava’s dressing room.

She’s hypnotizing me! Lisa is working for Ava as well! I need to get up! But I quickly realize I have no strength on my body. The water must have been drugged. I muster all my strength, and succeeded in standing up. Since Lisa was standing right in front of me. I almost crash into her body as I jump off my chair. I stare straight into her eyes. I felt both her hand holding on to my shoulder.

“Now now, what a naughty boy. You could have just sit there quietly and watch my lips lure you back into hypnosis, but you have to fight us” saids Lisa. “I guess I have no choice then”

She warped both of her hands around the back of my neck. I can’t move. Next thing I feel was Lisa’s full, moist, wet lips, ruby red lipstick painted lips, pressing against my cheek… it was way too quick for my drugged mind to react. I just felt my mind is fading away quick, and energy fade away from my body… I crash down sitting on the sofa. I felt the familiar sticky, waxy, wet lip prints burning on my cheek. Then I loose the ability to open my eyes. I felt Lisa open her legs and sat on my laps, facing me.. Her hands never leaving the back of my head. I feel my head being pulled forward, with my eye shut. I felt her hot wet lips against my lips.. Felt her tongue pushing into my mouth… twisting and twirling… I felt her humping up and down on my lap. Blackness descended onto my consciousnesses. I felt aroused.

Chapter 3

I was drifting in and out of an erotic nightmare. I felt like I need to follow Lisa’s order, I have no control over my body. I remember walking back to Ava’s dressing room. Sitting back down on the chair which I struggled so hard to break out. My eyes are half open, and half closed. I was aroused, and I was also so sleepy. I hear Lisa whispering commanded into my ear. I couldn’t make out what they are. I try to resist, but they go straight into my unconscious mind. She was sitting on top of me. I can’t move even if I have the strength to. I vaguely hear another person walking into the room.

It was Ava. I should be very afraid, I should be very scared, I should be panicking. I just can’t seems to move. Or think straight. She whispered something into Lisa’s ears. Lisa froze in her place on top of me for a moment, then slumber on top of me. I felt her soft, yet firm body collapsing against my body. I can even feel her warm drool against my ear. Out of my half open eye. I saw Ava approaching me. I should scream, I should run… I should…. I saw her leaning close to me. I felt that familiar feeling of a pair of moist, wet, full lips pressing against my cheek. I cannot control this wave of dizziness. I collapsed into a hypnotic slumber.

I can vaguely hear a conversation between Ava with another woman. It’s not Lisa, but it’s a familiar voice. Something about brainwashing… something about taking over the company, something about my assets, something about revenge, something about reducing me into a mindless bimbo slave boy… Before I have a chance to panic, I felt somebody’s warm sticky lips pressing against my forehead. I felt back into a hypnotic slumber.

Snap! My eyes opened

“whenever a girl makes a statement, then followed by a kiss with her ruby red painted lips, it will automatically go into your unconscious mind. You will believe as it absolute truth. It will burn directly into your helpless docile little mind, and there is nothing you can do about it. Do you understand?” Said Ava.

“Yes Mistress Ava, I understand.” I heard my self say in a monotonous voice.

She then presses her lips against my cheek and say “You are stupid stupid little dumb slut”

I hear myself say ‘I am a stupid stupid little dumb slut”

My mind drift a little, I tried to resist, I am not dumb! But I feel my intelligence slipping.

Before I can react. I felt Lisa kissing my other cheek, saying “You are a stupid stupid little dumb slut”

“I am a stupid stupid little dumb slut”. was my reply.

The assault was continuous. Mistress Ava would kiss me, and give me a fact. I would repeat it. Mistress Lisa will kiss me and give me the same statement, and I will repeat it. For the next few hours, these statements echoed in my head, along with kisses and the smell of sweet perfume.

“you are ugly little bastard, and nobody likes you”

“I am an ugly little bastard, and nobody likes me”

“You cannot speak or think, you are too stupid to hold your job”

“I cannot speak or think, I am too stupid to hold my job”

“You are a terrible leader, everybody hates you”

“I am a terrible leader, everybody hates me”

“You are a drooling idiot, there is no intelligent left in your head”

“I am a drooling idiot, there is no intelligent left in my head”

“You don’t deserve to be Mistress Ava’s servant, you are lucky you get to serve her”

“I don’t deserve to be Mistress Ava’s servant, I am lucky to get to serve her”

“You have no memory before today, you are always Mistress Ava’s slave”

“I have no memory before today, I am always Mistress Ava’s Slave”

“You are an air headed bimbo whore.”

“I am an air headed bimbo whore”

Chapter 4.

I woke up in a tuxedo uniform, serving her guest at her party. Strangely, all female. I recognize a few faces, but I don’t remember. I saw a few giggling smile, saying “that’s my ex boyfriend, that’s why people shouldn’t cheat on me”. and another voice “he used to work for me”. The banner on the wall say something about a company party, but it doesn’t have any meaning to me. I don’t know why they are giggling, or pointing at me. Don’t they know I am Mistress Ava’s property? Mistress asked me to serve the guest, and I did. and it doesn’t matter if I am not wearing any pants or under wear. I look into another direction and see three other mistress’ servant. They are all female, with vacant look in their eyes. both with a large, dark lipstick print on the side of their cheek.

As I walk up to this group of women. They look familiar, Mistress must have invited them to her place before. One of them look shockingly familiar. She was saying something about “look at the vacant look in his eyes” “he can’t even remember who he is” “He is so stupid now, I bet he can’t remember who he is” and all the women were laughing and giggling at the same time.

Mistress Ava walks by, and asked me to sit down. She said Mistress Valerie have something important to tell me.

Oh my God, Valerie. My arch enemy! Why am I serving this party? What am I doing not wearing any pants! The humiliation of all these women laughing at me. Everything is flooding back into my mind now. My company, my promotion. The brainwashing. Valerie must have hired this woman to brainwash me, she’s going to take over the company, and I will be stuck here as her mindless servant. I need to run!

Once again, my fight and flight instinct kicks in. Mistress Ava look into my direction and said,

“Not again! This one really have a lot of brain power to resist us for this long, we really need to reduce his neurological ability before the brainwashing would work…”

It wasn’t my intention to stay and listen to what Ava said, but before I move an inch, nine or ten women saw my resistance, had already pounded on me, and pinned me to the ground.

Ava said “freeze”. She then lead forward and I felt that familiar, mind destroying sensation of her lips against my cheek. The programming kicked in.

I repeated “Freeze”

“You see, this boy really need more humiliation for the programming to kick in”

I was mortified. I am laying on a strange courtyard, completely frozen, with a woman who have absolute complete control over my mind. About twenty women are standing over me, laughing and giggling, and I am not wearing any thing waist down. How much more humiliated can I be?

“Listen, my sweet slave. I hate to do this, but this is the strongest brainwashing technique from Ava’s mind control book. Listen to my command carefully. Each of these women are going to spit into your mouth. Their saliva and spit contains a special mind altering drug. The more you drink them, the dumber you get, the more docile you get, the more obedient you get. It will strip of your freewill, making you unable to resist any command from these women. You will be totally addicted to our saliva, at the same time, it will be controlling your mind. Destroying your free will. When we are done with you, you will be totally enslave. There will be no more thinking from that pretty little air head of yours” Ava laugh as she is saying my predicament. So did all the women standing over me. I was too scared to rationalized, I don’t know what saliva would do to my brain. It this this time, Ava lead in and kissed me on the cheek

Her command burned into my unconscious mind. I repeated what she told me in a robotic voice, and my mind just accepted what she said as the absolute truth.

Lisa bend over, with her hand around my cheeks, pushed my jaws open. I saw her slowly drool into my mouth… I feel the warm… sour .. With smooth saliva enter into my mouth.. And swallowed down the throat. I thought of spitting it back out, I thought of gagging it, I knew her drool is going to erase my mind, but it was no use. Lisa hold my jaws and throat so expertly, I couldn’t move a muscle. It is as if she have done this to many victims before. I hear a lot of laugher.. And women cheering on “I’m next! I’m next” or, ‘I have waited years to spit on this guy”, or “he is getting what he deserved”

As the saliva enter into my mouth and down my throat… I feel my head tingling…. I can’t think… I see pretty colours… I hear sounds… women laughing…. The humiliation really shuts off the rest of my mind. I am totally detached. Valerie moves in, bend over, and spit into my mouth. She said she’s been waiting to do this for a while, and gave me an extra big load… the warm liquid from her mouth just oozed into my mouth. My jaws are kept open my Lisa’s hand.

As one by one, these women spat and drool into my mouth. With each warm, slammy, wet and glue like liquid enter into my mouth and down my throat. I felt my mind disappearing, I felt my brain turning to mush. I can’t think. I hear Ava kept whispering suggestions into my brain. I can’t fight her anymore… I am too stupid to think… too stupid… to… what? I … I… can’t.. ohh.. Mmmm another women spitting… obey… serve… submit… oh… ohh…… another women, another warm drool… stupid… obey… serve… forget… no memory…

Hours have passed. I saw faces, they have no meaning.

Valerie handed me a pen, and said “here, please sign your resignation paper, admitting you are a fraud and too shameful and stupid to take on the CEO job. Not that you know what that mean anyways”

I took the pen and draw a picture on the paper. They said it’s my signature, I just giggled with them. I don’t know what they are talking about… what is a CEO? Hee hee hee…

Valerie gave me another paper, saying “here is the title of all your assets, 16 million dollars in total. 50/50 between yours truly here and Mistress Ava.”

I took the pen and draw a picture that looks like my name. I giggled again.

“good boy.” was what Valerie said.

“ok, so our work is done here. Why don’t we have some fun with our boy here?” Said Mistress Ava. She turns to me and said “Brains in”

I suddenly realized what I have just done. Memories of my identity comes back to me. I am going to sue all these bitches for they have done to me! I try to open my mouth to yell at them, but I can’t seems to formulate a word.

Valerie said “puppy”

She then lean in and kissed me on my cheek. Again, I feel that familiar, sticky, waxy, moist….. beautiful yet devastating sensation of a women’s lips against my cheek.

I immediately dropped on all four, and barking like a dog, and rolled on the lawn. Everybody there cracked up laughing. I feel some woman kicking me with her boot, a couple put her bare feet on me. One girl extended her hand and I was compelled it smell and like it like a dog.

“His programming is working very well this time around.” I hear Mistress Ava said. “Just remember to spit at him every once in a while. Hahaha” She said so as she spit onto my lips. I was compelled to lick it into my mouth.

I am still myself, but I can’t stop acting like a dog. Until Valerie said ‘Human again” I stood up, and I was ready to yell or hit her. Then I hear Mistress Ava saying

“Brains out”

I started giggling. I lost all ability to think all the sudden. I wonder why people are laughing, so I started laughing with them.

“You can turn him on and off like a robot. I bet you’ll have a lot of fun with him.”, said Mistress Ava.

“Thanks Ava, I might keep him, but we’ll share his service. I want to keep him as my servant, as a trophy of some sort. I might let him keep just enough of his mind, to realize the shame of serving the woman whom he once humiliated, yet there is nothing he can do about it. Ha ha ha”. Said Valerie.

“Brains in”.

I realize my doom. There is no escape, there is no way out.

“You will be my good little slave, obey and serve me like a good house maid, won’t you slave boy” said Valerie, as she lean in to kiss me

Her soft, wet lips, pressing against my cheek. Leaving the moist, wet, waxy lip prints which will mark as my sign of slavery for the rest of my life.

* * *