The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lingerie Party

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

It was a Saturday night and I didn’t have nobody. Well I did but she had this whole lingerie party going on. My live-in girl friend had arranged this party with friends and neighbors, her friends my neighbors. Originally I was to go out with my buddies but some things came up and the night got cancelled. I was perfectly happy to stay home. Now you may ask what man would have been happy to just sit around and listen to women discuss whatever they discuss. It was a “lingerie” party. However, I was not given that option when the rep from the clothing line arrived I was to depart. In the meantime I was “permitted” to open wine bottles and serve the ladies.

There were seven that had shown up, four of her friends, two neighbors, and one former neighbor. The age range was 24 to 38, with the friends leaning to the younger end of the spectrum. There was a range of hair colors and body shapes but that group tended to be blonder and athletic more than anything else. I will freely admit that I have a thing for athletic blonds, but to be honest most of my relationships have been with darker haired girls with larger chest measurements. Take my current girlfriend, brunette, brown eyes, shapely body and a DD cup bra size.

The rep was late and they were getting antsy. In actuality the rep phoned that afternoon. Her car had been in a fender bender and she would not be able to make it but asked to reschedule. I told her I was sure that the group would be glad to reschedule for another night. Somehow I failed to mention this to anyone.

So I suggested some entertainment. I declined the offer to do a striptease, first I am not a dancer and second I am not athletic enough to pull it off. As an alternative I suggested hypnosis. No it is not part of my job nor is it a professional skill, I told them I just happen to be very successful in my previous endeavors, adding that unfortunately my girlfriend had never agreed to submit to a session. However, despite her hesitation the semi-drunken call for me to perform overruled her opinion. Since there was a group I suggested that they all submit to a test of their potential as subjects. Those who had the greatest suggestibility would be the focus of my performance. Much to my delight and perhaps helped by the wine all eight were entranced in under ten minutes. Yes, that included Sandy my girlfriend.

* * *

I think now is a good time to make a small confession. I actually had little experience or for that matter knowledge of hypnosis. What I had was a rejected mind control drug developed for integrating and “turning” prisoners. You see I work for one of several companies that had been contracted to develop mind control drugs by the prior administration. We can only hope that it was enemies and not the general populace that the drugs were intended for. When there was a shift in administrations the contracts were closed out and we were ordered to destroy all research, both what had been submitted and failed projects as well.

We (every employee) had been called to a meeting first thing and told that we were being given a week off and we were to leave directly from the meeting. Certain of us were told to proceed to a separate meeting before we left. I was one of those people. At the meeting we were told that we did not get the week off but would receive a bonus. Our job was simple armed with a special drive to provide access; we were to delete all information from the computers and assemble all drugs and documents related to those drugs for disposal. We would be searched upon leaving the individual labs and the drive would not be writable. Afterwards in groups of three we would cart the drugs and papers to the furnace. Each group would be picked at random, with the exception of a prohibition on disposal work for the labs we had sanitized.

On my second day while rooting about in this one female scientist’s drive I located a private file. It referenced a specific project that was on the disposal list. Her notes being hidden almost begged to be read. Basically the information in the file claimed that the drug was very successful. However, this particular set of experiments was reported as being a failure, not a complete failure but not worth pursuing any further. Her concern was in three parts, first the drug caused the subject to become extremely suggestible, second it seemed to have a significantly stronger impact on someone who was lacking a y chromosome. Finally, said non-y chromosome individual was sexually stimulated by the drug further adding to their programmability. I read up on what I could, not understanding most of it but it enabled me to locate the chemicals which basically looked like water. I transferred the drugs to an empty container I found in the supplies and refilled the now empty test tubes with water and placed them for disposal. Retrieving the bottle with the drug was no easy feat but within a month after everyone returning to work it was a done deal. I snuck it out in a thermos over several days.

I waited an additional 90 days before even considering using the drug. That is what was added to the wine that was served that night.

* * *

Now I had eight beautiful women at my mercy for the next several hours and possibly for considerably longer. I proceeded to take the group deeper and deeper until I had them all as deep as they would go as a group. Next I took each individual girl giving her post hypnotic suggestions and control phrases. Finally, I gave some group orders and then brought them around.

Julie the former neighbor and a blond as I described earlier was the first to voice any question as to my ability. “You don’t seem to know what you are doing, John, you failed to hypnotize any of us.

My response was one word, “Feathers.”

Julie’s response was more dramatic, tucking her hands under her arms she began to flap her wings and cluck moving about the room her head bobbing in a bird like fashion. The room burst into laughter at her antics. After a few minutes I took mercy on her and told her, “Stop Julie.” Her face was red with embarrassment (she remembered everything she had just done) as she returned to her seat and downed a slug of wine. What the other women did not notice was that her nipples were now hard and her pupils dilated.

Janice another of the neighbors spoke next. “I am almost afraid to say anything for fear of what you will have me do.”

“Don’t worry Janice you are safe.”

Janice sat down and removed her shoes, she was completely unaware of what she had done but as with Julie her body responded to her obedience.

No one else was willing to chance my activating them so it was quiet for almost a minute. Finally I decided to mention the phone call. “By the way the rep called, she was in a small accident and can not make it tonight. So I guess that means I will be entertaining you for the next few hours.”

Sandy’s best friend Diane (the other hot blond and the oldest of the group) stood up and announced she that she might as well leave since the party was over. I told her not to be a baby and stay awhile. She immediately dropped to all fours and barked, then proceeded to move around the room trying to sniff the butts of the two girls that were still standing. Obviously ‘baby’ was not her trigger word. When I released her she took her seat, I am sure she planned to be angry when she gave me a look but it felt sultrier.

When I suggested that everyone take a seat and prepare to be entertained, some confusion was evident. I explained that each girl would stand in front of the group and the others would try and figure out their trigger word, if of course they had any. At the end of that time they could return to their seat. The game as I explained it was that each subject got to pick the next subject. Although I did reserve the right to make sure everyone had a chance to be “on stage” so to speak. As the three that I already mentioned had been triggered; I volunteered Sandy, who wisely made no objection.

It was one her friends that guessed stripper, we can safely assume that Sandy had informed at least one girl that I had expressed an interest. She did not take off anything but did dance erotically. She stopped after only about two minutes, without me saying anything, so I had to explain that only my use of the trigger needed a release otherwise it only had a duration of one to five minutes depending on the subject.

Sandy of course volunteered her friend to be next and the girls began to really get into it. They guessed every word, no one noticed that nor did they notice the reaction not only of the triggered but of the one speaking the word. Soon they were all triggering each other and the arousal level continued to escalate. Poor Diane was wearing nothing but a thong by the time I put a stop to it.

“Ladies, look at Janice, all she has on is a thong, and while the rest of you are mostly dressed she is wearing almost nothing. What do you think the rest of you should do?”

Sandy spoke up, “Well it is a lingerie party so I think we should model whatever we wore tonight, John can be the judge.” With that she stripped down to her own silken nothing.

The rest soon followed suit. When they finished and stood in a row their bodies’ sexual arousal now very evident, I walked the line admiring the merchandise on display. Several of them preened none of them seemed the least uncomfortable. They were now ready for the next phase of my nefarious plan. With a few words they all returned to their deepest trance and I ordered their arousal to both increase and fixate on me. They took their places and began to finger themselves doing their very best to cum. However, they were unable with out my express permission.

After observing the tableau laid around the room it was time to separate Julie and Diane from the pack. With a few whispered words the two stood and followed me to the master bedroom. There they began the final process that I hoped would enslave them to my will and establish a permanent and binding relationship. Unfortunately only Julie became my true slave that night. Diane beliefs could be altered with just a few words but it was temporary for the most part. Julie, however, was fully aware of her actions and retained full knowledge of our relationship. Taking a break from the action I left Diane fingering herself still unable to cum while Julie sat and watched.

Returning to the party I spent five minutes with each of the remaining six girls implanting commands and suggestions before allowing them to cum. Once I had awakened the group I allowed the party to breakup and returned to the bedroom with Sandy in front. She stopped as if hitting a brick wall shocked at the scene before her.

“Voyeur.” Only one word was needed and Sandy took a seat on my reading chair after quickly stripping down and began to fondle her pussy as she prepared to watch avidly the fun that she was sure would ensue. I had no plans to disappoint her. Julie would do anything I asked without hesitation she was either predisposed to being controlled or just easier to manipulate. It was Diane’s limits that I needed to push, test, and change all the while getting my rocks off. Furthermore, she might be in a trance but she believed she was awake.

“Diane, how do you feel about giving blow jobs?”

“I think they are disgusting and gross and before you ask I think semen is salty and does not appeal to me…sir.”

“Diane perhaps you should reconsider your statement. I firmly believe that you will love sucking my cock and you will find cum, at least mine, to be very pleasant and tasty. Now, Diane how do you feel about sucking my cock and perhaps swallowing it’s cum?”

“Well to be honest it does not really appeal to me, but in your case I might consider trying to suck your penis, although I am sure I would not be very good at it. Maybe you would be happier with Julie doing the sucking.”

“Diane perhaps you should reconsider, I am sure you do not want to miss out on this opportunity to suck my cock and savor it’s cum. I firmly believe you will suck my cock to the best of your abilities and I firmly believe you will love the taste, texture and overall experience of my cock.”

“Are you sure that you want me, I would love to have your wonderful cock in my mouth. I would try really hard to please you, please can I try?”

“Julie, what is your opinion regarding blow jobs?”

Blushing but promptly responding, Julie eagerly pronounced. “Actually I love giving blow jobs and the taste of cum. Will you allow me to do that to others or restrict me to only your cock, master?”

“We can discuss that later, in the meantime Diane since I am sure you are eager to get my cock in your mouth you can begin, just make sure to give Julie her turn.” Diane dived eagerly into the business at hand (mouth) taking my hard rod into her mouth licking and sucking. Julie’s turn was very necessary as Diane’s technique left something to be desired. However, she was a quick study and improved steadily. Holding off was difficult but after awhile it was their turn. It was question and answer time again.

“Julie, how do you feel about having your cunt licked by me or perhaps a woman under my control?”

“I love having my pussy licked so of course I will love it when you lick and suck me, as for a woman I have never done it before but I will do anything you ask, anything at all.” At the last her full devotion shone in her eyes and to be honest it was just a little creepy…stalkerish creepy.

“Diane same question.”

She hesitated but finally responded. “Well, I used to like having my vagina licked but most guys when they find out you will not suck them off refuse, and someone said I tasted bad, probably in retaliation.” She added the last with evident distaste for some ex. “So I lost interest in it and no longer care for it, besides it is unsanitary. Furthermore, there is no way I would ever lick another woman. I am not gay or bi!”

“Diane perhaps you should reconsider your statement. I firmly believe that you will love having me lick and suck your pussy. I firmly believe that you will consider any woman’s pussy, including your own, to be especially tasty. Furthermore, I firmly believe you will, from now on, find yourself referring to male and female body parts by their proper names such as cock and pussy, instead of those silly names like penis and vagina.” I waited while her views were shifted by my words, before I proceeded.

“Diane, how do you feel about having your cunt licked by me or a woman under my control?”

“I would really enjoy having you lick me John, but while I guess it might be agreeable to having a woman lick my pussy, I will not lick another woman’s.”

Apparently this might take some additional programming since Diane seemed resistant, but how resistant is the question. I stuck my finger in her cunt and began to stimulate her, then asked where my finger was. My vagina she responded. I stopped and repeated my question to which she said pussy and was thus rewarded by additional stimulation. When I stopped she begged me to play with her pussy and to please lick it.

“So, you want someone to lick your cunt?”

“You, I want you to lick my pussy, please lick it, please.”

What about someone else, say someone I was fucking, I firmly believe that you would love having your cunt licked by any woman I was…doing.”

“I guess that would be ok, if you insisted, but I will not make a blanket agreement like Julie, I am not bi. I will not reciprocate, though, if she wants her pussy licked, she should go elsewhere. ”

“Neither is she, bi that is, I don’t believe. Diane perhaps you should reconsider part of your last statement. I firmly believe that you will love licking a woman’s pussy, once my cock has been in it.”

“Oh…maybe after you came in a pussy I would lick it, I mean, I really would love to taste you, even if from another girl, and I do love your cock. I think I could do it.”

That seemed to be enough (for now) so I told her it was time for some pussy licking. She nodded her head in eager agreement so I ordered them to lie back on the bed so that I might enjoy the fruits of their loins.

I went for Julie first; her bush was trimmed down to a landing strip, blond hair cresting the entrance to her moist desire. Placing my thumbs at the edges and my fingers at the back of her thighs I opened her treasurers for sampling. They were truly a treasure, her pussy tasted superior to any I had ever had before. Certainly Sandy’s was not as tasty, perhaps Julie did something special or maybe it was just her natural flavor, her scent made my dick harder as well. I had to sample Diane’s to see if perhaps it was Julie or Sandy that was the unusual one. Diane’s was good but no better than Sandy’s. Now it is not that Sandy or Diane for that matter had pussy’s that were off, rather that although theirs tasted good Julie’s was at a whole different level.

I quickly returned to Julie’s sweet, delectable pussy and thoroughly ate her out bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. I then inserted my raging hard on into her pussy, only pulling it out every few minutes to make Diane lick off her juices. I did not have to use more than a few phrases before Diane was getting into the action. My hope was that it would speed up the process of Diane’s indoctrination. Finally I came pouring into Julie, when ordered to Diane had a little hesitation but soon was burying her face and tongue in Julie’s cum soaked beaver. Offered her ass and pussy it was not long before I entered her pussy pounding away while Sandy the little voyeur was moaning and cumming again and again while she watched. When Diane’s pussy was filled with sperm I decided that Sandy needed some experience, so after a few moments with Julie I had her cleaning up and going home. Meanwhile Sandy was persuaded to clean Diane’s twat as Diane had cleaned Julie’s.

Not only did we expand our sexcapades in the morning but both Sandy and Diane received a second dose of the drug and were subjected to further brainwashing.