The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This fable contains descriptions of explicit sexuality that should not be viewed by those of insufficient age. If you have not reached the age of majority in your area then please get thee forthwith from this tale.

All characters and situations depicted herein are the stuff of fantasy. Any resemblance to beings living or dead (or of unknown status) is purely coincidental.

The author bestows the right to distribute this story without hindrance as long as the following conditions are met. 1) No monetary gains are to be accrued, either directly or indirectly, as a result of the distribution of this story. 2) The story is to be distributed intact and unmodified including, but not limited to, this legal disclaimer and all related parts of the story.

The author vehemently prohibits the archiving of this story on sites that garner fees or tariffs, either directly or indirectly through age checks or other secondary services. The author absolutely forbids the archiving of this story on free sites without receipt of the author’s express consent. To obtain such consent, send forth an e-mail to .

Should you fail to meet any or all of the above conditions, a plague shall be set upon your house of such unspeakable horror that tales of it shall be passed from father to son for many generations to come (or, even worse, you’ll hear from my lawyer).

Lingerie

(mc, md, mf)

I awoke to the sound of the clock radio softly playing and turned it off before it woke my master. He much prefers having me wake him up than that electronic pest. Sometimes I wish we could get rid of that infernal device and spend the day snuggled under the covers having sex. Nothing would make me happier than spending my whole life pleasing my beloved master and fulfilling his every desire without any unwanted interruptions. My master, however, insists I wake him promptly at 6:00 am on weekdays and he gets mad if I let him sleep any later than 6:15. I hate upsetting my master, so I never fail to wake him on time.

My hair was a mess and the make-up I’d applied the night before was long-gone. The see-through negligee I wore smelled of sweat from our lovemaking and had a few stains on it from my master’s cum. I looked terrible but my master never seems to mind waking to see me in such disarray. On the contrary, despite my assurances that he is the greatest lover in the world, he seems to measure how much I enjoyed our lovemaking by how bad I look the following morning. The worse I appear the more satisfied he is that he’s pleasured me sufficiently. I personally don’t see the importance of my own pleasure and care only about his happiness. However, I knew seeing the mess I was in on this particular morning would make him very happy.

Carefully pulling back the covers to reveal my master’s naked form, I smiled when I saw his flaccid cock nestled serenely between his legs like a sleeping giant. Memories of the countless orgasms his wondrous rod had brought me caused a tingle between my legs and I became keenly aware of the fabric rubbing against my sensitive nipples.

Licking my lips in anticipation, I slowly crawled down the length of the bed and kneeled beside my master’s remarkable tool. Taking it gently in my hands, I began to stroke the soft skin with my slender fingers, causing it to twitch slightly. As I slowly increased the speed and pressure, my master’s cock began to harden and grow like a flower reaching for the sun. Within minutes it had expanded to its full potential and stood erect before my admiring eyes.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and placed my lips around the engorged head and was rewarded by my master’s sigh of delight. Encouraged by my master’s response (although I need no encouragement), I began moving up and down on his delicious shaft as I gently fondled his balls.

When I think back, I vaguely recall a time when I didn’t like giving blowjobs and was frightened by the idea of sticking a man’s cock in my mouth. But, at that moment, I was lost in a haze of ecstasy and I wanted to taste my master’s cum more than I wanted anything in the world.

My master was moaning and whispering words of encouragement as I teased his manhood with my moist tongue. A few minutes later, his body suddenly tensed and he erupted into my waiting maw.

Overcome with desire, I began desperately swallowing my master’s semen, unwilling to waste a single drop of the ambrosia that flooded my throat. Stream after stream of gooey white liquid filled by mouth and eased down my gullet as I struggled to keep up with the deluge of life-giving fluids.

Finally, my master’s penis gave one final twitch and rapidly began to deflate.

I felt a twinge of disappointment as the flow of heavenly elixir quickly ebbed but I also felt satisfied by a job well done. I licked up the few drops of cum that had trickled down my master’s penis, then used my finger to retrieve a strand of cum that was running down my chin. When I was sure I’d gotten the last of my master’s wonderful semen, I looked up into his grinning face.

“Good morning”, he said with a smile that made my heart sing.

I scrambled up beside him and kissed him passionately. He wrapped me in his powerful arms and held me tight, making me feel safer and more secure than I’d ever thought possible. With him holding me, I felt as if nothing could hurt me and I didn’t have a care in the world. We lay there for several minutes, just enjoying each other’s embrace until he suddenly glanced over at the clock.

“You’d better get showered and dressed”, he said. “I’ll go downstairs and start breakfast.”

I looked up at him and gave him my most enticing pout. “Can’t we just stay here a little longer?” I asked sweetly.

He gave me a warm smile and gently stroked my cheek. “It’s already late and you have a full day ahead of you”, he said softly.

“Just five more minutes?” I pleaded.

This time he looked at me sternly. “No”, he snapped brusquely. “Now, go!”

I knew he wasn’t really mad but I also knew I’d reached the limit of his tolerance. “Yes, master”, I said respectfully. I then gave him a quick peck on the cheek before jumping off the bed and heading for the bathroom.

I turned on the shower to let the water warm up before pausing to examine myself in the mirror. Although my hair was a tangled mess and my face still had a few drops of dried cum on it, I was pleased with the way I looked. My ample breasts were clearly visible through the sheer fabric of my nightgown and I gently squeezed my nipples, causing a tingle of excitement to radiate from my chest. My master always tells me I am the most beautiful woman in the world and, since my master is never wrong, I know it must be true. I turned from side to side, admiring my profile and felt a surge of pride that I was so beautiful.

As I gazed at my reflection, the sound of pots and pans clanking in the kitchen suddenly shook me from my reverie. I knew my master would be upset if he found me dawdling, so I quickly stripped off my nightie and tossed it into the hamper. I could hear Bill singing along with the radio as I stepped into the shower.

The feel of the warm water on my skin felt absolutely divine and I simply stood there for several minutes, reveling in the luxurious sensation. For some reason, my muscles were sore as if I’d engaged in a strenuous workout but at least I’d gotten a good night’s sleep. I had a tough day ahead of me and I’d expected to be awake all night, tossing and turning. As I grabbed the soap and started to lather my body, I thought about the problems I was facing at work.

The project I was managing was rapidly falling behind schedule because one of the programmers wasn’t pulling her weight. I’d tried speaking with her on several occasions to find out whether anything was wrong but she’d simply gotten defensive and told me she was fine. I’m normally a patient person and try to avoid conflict but I now realized that the situation had gotten out of hand and a confrontation had become inevitable. I was reasonably certain I could handle the situation but as I finished shampooing my hair, there was still a part of me that wished I could simply call in sick and stay at home.

Stepping out of the shower, I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror. I stopped and gazed ruefully at my reflection. Although I’d only turned thirty a couple of months ago and I worked out regularly, my body was starting to show the signs of age. My breasts, which once perched high on my chest, had started to sag slightly. My stomach, which was once firm and flat, had started to show the first signs of a paunch. And my legs, which were once toned and athletic, were beginning to get flabby. I knew Bill would tell me I was being overly critical. He always told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world but I knew he was just being kind.

Shaking myself from my melancholy I quickly dried myself off and wandered into the bedroom. As I retrieved a bra and panties from my underwear drawer, it occurred to me that, somehow, my selection of sexy lingerie had grown significantly larger than my selection of ‘appropriate’ underwear. I hadn’t been aware I was buying so many ‘naughty things’ and wondered if my subconscious was trying to tell me something. I quickly decided the idea was absurd and proceeded to get dressed. Fifteen minutes later, I sauntered down the stairs in my best ‘power suit’, ready to face the world.

As I entered the kitchen, Bill greeted me with a cup of coffee and a warm smile. I’m not sure which one made me feel better.

“Good morning, sunshine”, he said cheerfully. “Did you sleep well?”

“I slept like a baby”, I replied, giving him a peck on the cheek.

With all the problems I’d been having at work lately, Bill had been a godsend. Since he was a freelance consultant, who could set his own hours, he’d taken on a lot of the housework and given me more time to dedicate to my job or simply relax and unwind. He also listened intently when I told him all my troubles and offered me support when I started to get down on myself. I vowed to myself that I’d find some way to make it up to him as I sat down at the table.

As usual, the breakfast was delicious and Bill kept the conversation light so I wouldn’t start to dwell on the difficult day I was facing. He told me a couple of dirty jokes he’d heard, which actually made me laugh and, by the time I headed out the door, I was feeling pretty good.

Unfortunately, my good mood didn’t last long. I called the programmer who was slacking off into my office and told her pointblank that, if her work didn’t improve drastically, I was going to give her an official reprimand. A reprimand would seriously harm her chances of promotion and, although I reminded myself it was her fault things had gone this far, I still felt bad about having to be so harsh. The programmer replied by telling me to take her job and do something physically impossible with it before storming out of my office and eventually out of the building. I felt like crap. In addition to feeling guilty about forcing her to quit, I now faced the undesirable task of hiring another programmer on short notice and bringing them up to speed as quickly as possible.

Then, to make matters worse, another programmer told me someone had offered him a better job and was giving me his two weeks notice. Now, I needed to hire two new programmers.

To top things off, my day was completely shot when my boss called me into his office and told me the deadline for completion of the project had been moved up a week and I’d have to adjust my schedule accordingly.

By the time I returned home at the end of the day, I was down in the dumps. Even Bill’s smiling face and warm hug couldn’t drag me out of the foul mood I was in. He asked me if I wanted to talk about it but I simply shook my head, too tired to speak. Instead, I gloomily climbed the stairs to our bedroom, leaving a trail of discarded clothing in my wake. I immediately went to my underwear drawer and pulled out a satin camisole and pair of thong panties.

As I slid the panties up my legs, I could feel the tension in my muscles start to ease. By the time I’d finished tying the camisole, I felt wonderful.

I could hear my master in the kitchen, preparing dinner, and I headed down to join him. But, as I turned to leave, I saw a trail of discarded clothing leading out the door and down the hall. I shook my head in disgust. I couldn’t believe anyone would be so inconsiderate as to leave clothes strewn about hither and yon. My master likes the house neat and tidy, so I quickly gathered up the abandoned garments and placed them in the hamper. I was feeling extremely pleased with myself as I pranced off toward the kitchen.

My master was standing at the stove, stirring something, when I entered. I quietly sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, causing him to jump with surprise.

“Whoa!” he cried with a start. “You scared me.”

“I know how much you like surprises”, I replied with a mischievous grin.

He paused to examine my outfit and his mood seemed to darken for a moment. I began to think he was unhappy with what I was wearing but a moment later, he smiled again and gave me a tender kiss.

Giving him my most seductive smile, I softly ran my fingers over his muscular chest, running them down his stomach to his crotch. I then gave his cock a gentle squeeze through the fabric of his jeans.

“Behave yourself”, he said with mock anger. “Dinner will be ready soon.”

“You’re all I need to eat”, I cooed while playfully nibbling his shoulder.

“Why don’t you make yourself useful?” he quickly suggested.

“Of course, master”, I said, snapping to attention. I was eager to serve my master any way I could. “What do you want me to do?”

“You can start by getting me a glass of wine”, he instructed. “And then you can set the table.”

“Of course, master”, I beamed. “Your wish is my command.” I turned to follow his orders but hesitated. “Master?” I said meekly.

“Yes, slave?” he replied.

The word ‘slave’ sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. “May I have a glass of wine?” I asked nervously. I was surprised at my own boldness and quietly prayed my master would forgive my impudence.

Unfortunately, a few seconds later, he turned and scowled at me. “You know the rules, slave”, he said sternly. “You get only what I offer you. Isn’t that right?”

I hung my head in shame. “Yes, master”, I replied softly.

My master moved the pot he was stirring off of the burner and turned to face me. “Now, I have to punish you”, he said with a grim expression. “You know that, don’t you?”

I silently nodded my head.

“Go and bend over the table”, he commanded sharply.

Wanting to avoid displeasing my master any further, I quickly did as he ordered.

Leaning there with my ass thrust into the air, I was filled with conflicting emotions. While I dreaded the pain I knew was coming, I also felt the exhilaration of adrenaline pumping through my veins. But the strangest thing I felt was a sense of relief as if a weight was being lifted from my shoulders. ‘Is that why I broke the rules?’ I wondered to myself.

The thought was suddenly swept away as my master stepped up behind me and ran his fingers over my smooth buttocks. He stroked and squeezed first one cheek and then the other, causing me to shudder with excitement. Finally, he stopped and stood there in silence.

I knew my master always felt bad when I forced him to discipline me, so I glanced over my shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

He took a deep breath as he raised his hand to strike.

A moment later, I felt a sharp smack against my backside. I winced at the sudden pain but didn’t cry out. Again and again, I felt the sting of my master’s palm against my naked flesh as I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. By the time he had finished giving me a dozen stiff whacks, my heart was beating loudly in my chest and I was gasping for air. I’d never felt so sore or so alive.

“Have you learned your lesson?” my master whispered in my ear.

“Yes, master”, I panted.

“Very well then”, he replied while helping me to my feet. “Now, hurry and get my wine.”

“Yes, master”, I said weakly.

“And slave...?” he added.

“Yes, master?”

“Because you didn’t cry out while being punished, you may have a glass of wine”, he announced.

“Thank you, master”, I squealed excitedly.

I have the most wonderful master in the whole world.

While we ate dinner, I listened in rapt fascination as my master told me all about his day and what he’d accomplished. He also told me a couple of dirty jokes, which sounded vaguely familiar, but still made me laugh.

As I returned from getting him another glass of wine, my master told me he’d received a call from an old college friend of his. “He’d like us to meet him for drinks after dinner”, he said. “Would you mind?”

“Of course not, master”, I replied quickly. “I’d love to meet one of your friends.”

“I thought you might be too tired”, he said thoughtfully.

“Nonsense”, I reassured him. “I feel wonderful.” Then, squeezing his hand, I added, “I always feel wonderful around you.”

He smiled lovingly then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

I felt like I was on top of the world.

When we’d finished eating, I went upstairs to change while my master called his friend to arrange a time and place to meet.

I sometimes wonder why I can’t go outside dressed only in my underwear but my master always insists I wear something more conservative whenever we leave the house. Only once did he ever take me out with my sexy lingerie on and, even then, he made me wear something over top. When I try to remember what happened that night, it’s very confusing. Things seem to be a jumbled up mess, so I try not to think about it too much.

Undoing the ties on my camisole, I quickly lifted it over my head before slipping off my panties and placing them in the hamper. I then retrieved a pair of plain white panties and a plain bra.

As I pulled the panties on, I noticed that my ass was sore. I rubbed it gently to make it feel better but for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out why it was so tender. Before I could explore the mystery any further, Bill entered the bedroom.

“We’re supposed to meet him at the pub in an hour”, he announced as he took me in his arms. “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked while gazing into my eyes.

“Of course”, I reassured him. “I’m feeling much better and I love meeting your friends.” “Besides”, I added with a laugh, “I could use a stiff drink.”

“I love you”, he whispered before giving me a passionate kiss. As his tongue explored my mouth, his hand reached around and gently cupped one of my breasts, sending a shiver through my body.

“Stop it”, I snapped. “I have to finish getting dressed and you need to take a shower.”

“Yes, mistress”, he said playfully.

I gave him a dirty look but he just chuckled and headed for the bathroom.

When we got to the pub, Bill introduced me to his friend Steve and we found a booth in the back where we could talk without having to shout.

Steve was a couple of years younger than Bill with dark curly hair and sparkling blue eyes. He obviously worked out on a regular basis because the tight T-shirt he wore accentuated his bulging muscles. I found myself glancing repeatedly at his trim athletic figure as we sipped our beer and chatted.

I felt a little guilty about being attracted to another man but, luckily, Bill didn’t seem to notice my inappropriate behavior. I love Bill with all my heart and would never leave him for another man. My attraction to Steve was purely physical and I knew nothing would ever come of it.

As the conversation progressed, Steve suddenly asked me about my job.

Bill started to tell Steve that the subject was off limits but I squeezed Bill’s hand to assure him I was all right. I then proceeded to tell Steve all about my job and the recent problems I was having. Unfortunately, as I talked, I found my stress level starting to rise again and I could feel a familiar knot forming in the pit of my stomach. By the time I was done, I was so depressed I couldn’t even finish my beer.

Bill looked concerned and Steve looked a little guilty about causing me such obvious discomfort but I forced a smile on my face as we sat in awkward silence for several minutes.

Suddenly, Bill seemed to have some kind of revelation and a broad smile spread across his face. “Why don’t we continue this conversation back at our place”, he suggested.

“Well...” Steve said hesitantly, “It’s late and I really should be heading home.”

“Nonsense”, Bill insisted. “It’s only 9:30 and the night is still young.”

Steve still seemed uncomfortable and sat there without saying a word.

“Besides”, Bill continued, “If you come back to our place, you can help us with a little problem.”

I looked at Bill in confusion but he just gave me a wink and a smile.

“What kind of problem?” Steve inquired, obviously intrigued.

“Why don’t you come back to our place and find out?” Bill answered with a sly grin. “I guarantee you’ll enjoy it.”

Steve was hooked but he still felt bad about upsetting me, so he turned and said, “Do you mind?”

I glanced over at Bill and then back at Steve. I wasn’t really in the mood for company but it seemed important to Bill. Besides, I was curious to find out what kind of problem Steve could help us with. “I don’t mind”, I said as enthusiastically as I could.

“That’s great”, Bill beamed. He then signaled the waiter to bring us our check.

Steve followed us back to our place and, as we drove, I tried to get Bill to tell me what he had planned. But he just gave me a self-satisfied grin and told me I had to wait and see. His conceit wasn’t helping to cheer me up at all and, by the time we got home, I was again in a foul mood.

Bill tried to give me a hug as we entered the house but I pulled away in disgust. I was mad at him and wasn’t about to let him off the hook so easily. When Steve finally joined us, he and Bill sat on one side of the room, discussing old times while I sat on the other side of the room, sulking like a petulant child who hadn’t gotten her way. Adding to my aggravation was the fact that I couldn’t get comfortable. Now matter how I sat, my clothes seemed to be cutting in to me and cutting off my circulation.

Bill must have noticed me squirming in my seat because he turned to me and said, “Why don’t you go upstairs and slip into something more comfortable?”

“Because we have company”, I snapped back without thinking.

Steve shifted nervously in his seat and I immediately felt bad about making him feel unwelcome.

“I’m sure Steve wouldn’t mind if you changed your clothes”, Bill continued.

“Of course not “, Steve interjected. “Go right ahead.”

I looked over at Bill and he had the same smug expression he’d had in the car. He gave me a nod and a wink as if he was trying to tell me something but I didn’t understand what it was. I quickly decided not to worry about it and simply accept his suggestion. “If you insist”, I said as I climbed to my feet.

“I insist”, Bill replied emphatically.

I gave him one last puzzled look before turning to leave.

Steve, being the perfect gentleman, stood until I left the room.

I slipped off my clothes as I entered the bedroom and went immediately to my underwear drawer. I selected a powder blue lace bra with matching panties and a pair of blue stockings. I then went to the closet and selected a pair of blue pumps with four-inch heels. Bill had always said this was my hottest outfit and, for some reason, that’s what I wanted.

I could hear my master talking to someone down in the living room as I finished smoothing out my stockings and slipping on my shoes. As I stood and examined myself in the full-length mirror, I realized something was missing. To really look sexy I needed some make-up. I went over to the dresser and quickly applied some mascara and a heavy coat of bright red lipstick. Again, I examined myself in the mirror and, this time, the look was perfect. I wheeled around and headed downstairs with a cheerful spring in my step.

As I approached the living room, the voices got progressively louder but when I entered the room, the voices immediately stopped.

I struck a sexy pose in the doorway and turned to my master for approval.

He smiled and gave me a nod. “Slave”, he said, “I’d like you to meet my friend Steve.” He then turned to the other gentleman. “Steve”, he said proudly, “I’d like you to meet my slave.”

I turned to Steve, who was staring at me with his jaw open and his eyes bulging out of his head. He was very handsome and I was happy that I could still make a man act like a blithering fool. Of course, it’s easy when you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. “Please to meet you, Steve”, I said in a sultry tone. I then threw my shoulders back and thrust my breasts out to give Steve the full effect of my voluptuous figure.

Steve continued to stare for a few more seconds then swallowed hard and turned to my master. “This is a joke, right?” he asked breathlessly. “You’re pulling my leg.”

“Nope”, my master replied. “It’s no joke.”

Steve went back to staring at me in shock.

My master looked at me and said, “Slave, please tell Steve what our relationship is.”

With pride and conviction I said, “He is my lord and master and I am his loyal and obedient slave. He protects and cares for me and in return I serve him faithfully and fulfill his every desire.” I then turned to my master to see if I’d done it right.

My master gave me another nod of approval and my heart swelled with pride. He then motioned me to come and join him.

I quickly ran over and sat on the floor at my master’s feet, resting my head on his leg.

He reached down and gently stroked my hair with his fingers.

It appeared Steve was finally coming out of the stupor he was in. “Why...? How...?” he stammered.

My master took a deep breath. “It’s a long story”, he said, “But I guess I should explain.”

Steve leaned forward in his chair and listened intently.

“When Laura and I first got married a little over a year ago”, my master began, “Everything was great. We had a nice place to live, we both had good jobs and, most importantly, we were deeply in love. When Laura was offered a promotion six months ago, we both figured things would get even better and, at first, they did. The extra money was really handy to have and we used it to fix up the house. Unfortunately, in a little while, things started to go downhill fast. Laura started working long hours and, when she did come home, she was either exhausted or in a terrible mood. She would toss and turn all night and then have to get up and drag herself off to work in the morning. Consequently, she was always short tempered and we started getting into more and more arguments. Our sex life was non-existent and I really felt our marriage was in jeopardy. I demanded she quit her job but she said I was being silly and insisted she could handle it.”

As my master spoke, he looked down at me with a sad expression and I felt a twinge of pain. I felt sorry for my master and this Laura person he was talking about.

“So what did you do?” Steve asked anxiously.

“Do you remember when I used to dabble in hypnosis back in college?” my master replied.

“You hypnotized her?” Steve exclaimed.

My master just smiled.

“I thought you couldn’t hypnotize someone into doing something they didn’t want to do”, Steve asked in confusion.

“You can’t”, my master replied with a wink.

“You mean Laura wants to be your slave?”

“That’s right”, my master announced. “I first convinced Laura to let me hypnotize her to help her sleep. But, once I had her under, I decided to dig a little deeper and find out why she was so miserable all the time. It took a little work but I finally found the problem. I discovered Laura has a very submissive personality and, although she hides it well, she feels uncomfortable telling people what to do. She is much happier when she is following orders. Her new job was forcing her to make decisions that affected other people and act against her nature. When I woke her up from her hypnotic trance, I told her what I’d found and, again, demanded she quit her job for the sake of our marriage.”

“Sounds reasonable to me”, Steve piped in.

“That’s what I thought”, my master replied, “But Laura still refused. She knew how much the extra income was helping around the house and continued to insist that she could handle it. I think she felt that if she quit her job she would be admitting failure and her pride wouldn’t let her accept that. Even when things started getting worse, she wouldn’t give up. One day, she suggested I hypnotize her to help her relax just like I had offered to help her sleep. I explained that that would only be a short-term solution. Then, she wanted me to hypnotize her and make her more aggressive. I told her that hypnosis didn’t work that way. I explained how I couldn’t hypnotize her to make her do anything she wouldn’t normally do. I explained how I couldn’t modify her basic nature and wouldn’t even attempt it because it was far too dangerous. Laura wouldn’t let the problem go and, a couple of days later, she came to me with a wild solution. She wanted me to make her my slave.”

‘This Laura woman sounds pretty clever’ I thought to myself.

“You mean it was Laura’s idea to make her this way?” Steve asked in disbelief.

My master nodded. “The idea was to make her as submissive as possible when she was at home to relieve the stress of being aggressive at work. Also, it was easier for her pride to accept being subservient to me than to admit she couldn’t handle her new position. At first, I thought the idea was crazy but as Laura explained her reasoning it actually started to make a weird kind of sense. When I finally agreed, Laura decided to put her fate entirely in my hands and leave the details to me.”

“Couldn’t she just have become your slave without being hypnotized?” Steve interrupted.

“She could have”, my master replied, “But there would always be a small part of her that resisted my control. The hypnosis just made her submission more complete.”

Steve nodded his understanding.

“The first thing I needed”, my master continued, “Was something to put her into ‘slave mode’. Laura had always dressed conservatively, so I decided that putting on something sexy would signal her transformation. I figured it fit in well with the role of a slave and it also coincided with a few of my own secret fantasies.”

I took a deep breath as my master reached down and softly stroked the fabric of my bra, causing my nipples to harden.

“The other thing I had to do”, my master said, “Was make sure Laura consciously forgot about the whole idea. If her conscious mind was aware of what was going on, it would constantly be second guessing her subconscious impulses and the plan would fail.” My master paused and looked down at me. “Slave, have you ever been hypnotized?” he asked.

“No, master”, I replied. “I’ve never been hypnotized.”

“You’d get the same response if you asked Laura the same question”, my master told Steve.

“So you can make Laura into your slave anytime you want just by having her put on sexy underwear?” Steve asked.

“It doesn’t work that way”, my master responded while shaking his head. “Laura becomes my slave when she wants, not when I want. Whenever she feels stressed or depressed by her job or anything else, she feels this unconscious desire to put on something sexy. And when she does, she instantly becomes my obedient slave. Because she is acting in accordance with her true nature, the longer she is my slave the less stressed she feels when she has to return to the real world. She rarely becomes my slave on weekends because she’s not as uptight and some days she comes home and would rather just talk about what is bothering her. Her own subconscious determines how to deal with the stress she’s feeling. Just today, she purposely broke one of the rules I set for her and so I’d have to give her a spanking. Since she wouldn’t talk about it, I can only surmise that something happened at work she felt bad about. By forcing me to punish her, she relieved the guilt she was carrying inside.”

Steve shook his head in wonder.

My master looked at me with a mischievous grin. “Having Laura as my slave has had it’s advantages”, he said with a chuckle. “Because she’s willing to follow my orders, I’ve been able to introduce her to a few things she was afraid to try before ... like oral sex.” “Of course”, he added quickly, “Since I can’t make her do anything she really doesn’t want to do, she still has to be willing to give it a try.”

“Don’t people ask questions when they see Laura acting this way?” Steve asked.

Turning his attention back to his friend, my master said, “You’re one of the few people that’s seen her like this. I tried taking her out to a club one time like this but since I didn’t relish the idea of her walking around outside in her underwear I made her put something on over top. That was a disaster. She knew she had the sexy underwear on underneath but she also knew no one could see it. She kept switching back and forth between Laura and my slave at random intervals and she didn’t know how to act. One minute she’d be all over me while calling me master and the next she’d be cool and distant while calling me Bill. I took her home right away and haven’t taken her out like this since. Even when we have company, I make her put on regular clothes that change her back to normal. That’s why I had to suggest that she change into something comfortable while we were sitting here talking. I knew by the way she was squirming around that she wanted to be my slave but I had to let her know it was alright.”

“So why are you showing me this now?” Steve asked suspiciously.

My master suddenly got a serious expression as he looked at his friend. “I need you to do me a favor”, he said quietly. “I wouldn’t feel comfortable with anyone fucking my wife but I’d like you to let her give you a blowjob.”

Again, Steve’s jaw dropped and his eyes bulged out.

“You see”, my master explained, “Laura has been having a terrible time at work lately and she’s really been under a lot of pressure. The fact she slipped into ‘slave mode’ as soon as she got home from work and again when we got home from the pub indicates today wasn’t any better. The best way for her to deal with the pressure is to be as submissive as possible when she’s my slave. The best submission involves following orders that she would not normally obey but is not completely opposed to. Laura would normally never give a blowjob to a man she just met even if she thought he was sexy. And she certainly wouldn’t do it while I watched. You seemed like a nice guy in college and I think I can trust you to keep our little secret and not take advantage of the situation.”

Steve sat in silence for a few moments, apparently deep in thought. Then, he finally said, “Do you think she’ll do it? What if she isn’t attracted to me?”

My master smiled. “From the way she looked at you in the pub”, he replied, “I think Laura is extremely attracted to you.”

I agreed with Laura’s taste. Steve was very handsome.

“Just to be sure”, my master continued, “Why don’t we ask her?” He then turned to me. “Slave”, he said, “Do you find Steve attractive?”

I looked over at Steve but didn’t know how to reply. I love my master more than life itself and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by admitting I was attracted to another man.

My master stroked my hair reassuringly. “It’s alright”, he said in a soothing tone. “You can be honest. I won’t be upset.”

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and said, “Yes, master. I find Steve very attractive.”

Steve blushed with embarrassment.

“And would you suck his cock if I ordered you to?” my master asked.

I took another deep breath and quietly said, “Yes, master. If you ordered me to, I’d gladly suck Steve’s cock.” I realized too late that I had accidentally added the word ‘gladly’ but hoped my master wouldn’t notice.

My master turned back to Steve with a satisfied grin. “You see”, he said, “There’s no problem. So, will you do it?”

Steve sat in silence for a few more moments. “Well”, he mumbled, “I was just wondering...”

“Yes...?” my master prompted.

Steve lowered his head as if he was embarrassed. “Instead of a blowjob”, he murmured, “Do you think I could fuck her tits?”

My master gave Steve a shocked look then started to laugh.

I like it when my master laughs.

“Well...", my master explained, “It’s better if she does the work so how about this?” He then turned to me and said, “Slave, if I order you to, will you fuck Steve’s cock with your tits?”

“Of course, master”, I replied, trying not to sound too eager. “If that is what you wish.”

“Well then”, my master said to Steve, “Is that acceptable?”

Steve hesitated for a moment then nodded his head tentatively.

My master gently lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. “Listen carefully, slave”, he said firmly. “I order you to go over and fuck Steve’s cock with your tits. I want you to fuck him until he cums all over your face and chest. Then, I want you to gather up as much of his cum as possible and eat it. Is that clear?”

“Y-yes, master”, I said with an excited quiver in voice.

“Very well then”, he told me. “Get busy.”

I quickly rolled onto my hands and knees and began to crawl over to where Steve was sitting.

Steve reached for his belt buckle but my master raised a hand to stop him. My master obviously wanted me to do everything.

That was fine by me. I was shaking with anticipation and I could feel a dampness starting to form in the crotch of my panties. When I finally reached Steve’s chair, I sat back on my haunches and gave him a seductive smile.

Steve looked extremely nervous but the bulge in his pants indicated his arousal. He kept glancing over at my master as if he expected my master to stop me any second.

Reaching behind me, I swiftly unsnapped my bra but held the material in place as I slipped the straps off of my shoulders. Giving Steve a seductive grin, I quickly let the material fall to the floor, causing him to gasp in surprise. I then started tracing the outline of my nipples with my finger, causing them to stiffen and grow as they protruded proudly from my chest. I decided to tease Steve a little bit and threw my shoulders back while gently squeezing by breasts. “Do you like my tits?” I asked suggestively.

Steve nodded his head vigorously.

My panties became soaked and the air filled with the smell of my juices as I mercilessly taunted Steve with my sensual movements. I knew my master hadn’t ordered me to tantalize his friend like this but when I looked over at him, he had a broad smile on his face and I knew he was pleased.

Steve frequently licked his lips in a vain attempt to moisten his parched mouth and a couple of times he reached down to adjusted his pants and relieve the pressure on his stiff cock.

I continued to torment Steve for several minutes until my master cleared his throat to indicate that I should proceed.

Gently taking Steve’s hand, I coaxed him to his feet so I could undo his belt. He staggered slightly but maintained his balance as my hands brushed against his crotch. Undoing the waistband, I quickly pulled his trousers down to his knees to reveal a pair of boxer shorts with ‘The Boss’ written all over them.

I looked up at Steve with a sly smile and he turned a deep shade of red. My master chuckle softly and Steve blushed even more. “Th-they were a gift from an old girlfriend”, he stammered.

My master let out a short snicker but didn’t say a word.

I wondered if I could find a pair of boxer shorts that said ‘master’ on them as I slowly pulled Steve’s underwear down, revealing his fully erect cock. He seemed to relax and breathe a sigh of relief at the sudden freedom but tensed up again as I grabbed the base of his penis with one hand. I didn’t have anything else to use so I decided to lubricate his cock with my own abundant juices. Steve looked on in awe as I reached down and pulled my panties aside to slip three fingers into my moist slit. I then withdrew the fingers and started sliding them up and down the length of Steve’s shaft. Steve let out a low moan and I knew I had to be careful not to over stimulate him. I didn’t want him cumming until I was ready. I repeated this procedure several times, ensuring I hadn’t left any dry patches on Steve’s cock that would cause friction later. I then did the same thing to my breasts.

When I was satisfied that I’d completely coated his cock and my breasts, I looked up at him and said, “Are you ready?”

Steve just nodded frantically.

Climbing into a kneeling position, I moved forward and gently placed Steve’s cock in my cleavage. I then pressed my breasts together, enveloping his cock in a sheath of soft flesh. With a sigh of contentment, I began slowly moving up and down as the feel of Steve’s penis sliding between my tits sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I’d never fucked a man with my tits before and wondered why I’d waited so long. It felt exquisite and the fact my master was watching merely added to my excitement. I felt completely wanton as I watched the tip of Steve’s cock rhythmically peek from between my tits, before disappearing again into its warm sanctum. I was so engrossed in the sheer delight of my own pleasure that I was unaware I’d started bobbing up and down at a frantic pace until a loud groan from Steve returned me to my senses.

Moments later, Steve’s cock erupted like a volcano, sending a stream of cum splashing onto my cheek. The next shot landed squarely on my chin and began dribbling down my neck. Time and again he plastered my face and neck with his gooey white liquid as I carefully milked every drop from his exploding shaft. When his load was finally spent, he collapsed backward into the chair, pulling his rapidly deflating cock from my grasp and sighing with contentment.

Not wasting a moment, I immediately scooped up some of the semen that coated my upper torso and shoved it into my mouth. It tasted different than my master’s cum but was pleasant nonetheless. I glanced over at my master who was watching me intently and he smiled approvingly. When I’d eaten all of Steve’s cum that I could find, I crawled back over to my master and resumed my position at his feet.

My master gently stroked my hair as he turned his attention to Steve. “Did you enjoy that?” he asked teasingly.

Steve just sat there with his eyes closed and a silly grin on his face as he nodded his head contentedly. A moment later, I giggled as he suddenly realized he was still sitting with his cock hanging out and he quickly sprang to his feet to pull up his pants. When he’d regained his composure and taken his seat again, he gave my master a wink and said, “That was phenomenal.”

My heart swelled with pride again.

My master smiled at me and quietly said, “She’s a good little slave, isn’t she?”

Steve and I both nodded in agreement.

The two men talked a while longer while I sat at my master’s feet and pretended to listen. I was still intensely aroused and, although I didn’t want to be impolite, I was anxious for Steve to leave so my master and I could be alone. When Steve finally announce he had to be going, I sprang to my feet and ran to fetch his coat.

“We’ll have to do this again sometime” Steve joked as my master escorted him to the door.

My master suddenly got very serious. “Remember, Steve”, he said sternly, “I’m trusting you not to tell anybody about this.”

I didn’t understand why we needed so much secrecy but I bowed to my master’s wishes.

“Don’t worry”, Steve said reassuringly. “I won’t tell a soul.” He then turned to me and smiled. “I’m hoping you’ll invite me back for another visit and I wouldn’t do anything to screw that up.”

“We’ll see”, my master sighed as he ushered Steve out the door. My master then turned to me with a lecherous grin and said, “I didn’t think he’d ever leave.” The bulge in his pants revealed that I wasn’t the only one who was aroused. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. “Whatever shall we do now?” he asked suggestively. But, before I could answer, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, giving me a playful swat on the ass as he headed for the stairs.

My master threw me unceremoniously on the bed and quickly began stripping off his clothes as I watched with growing excitement. When I saw his briefs, my mind flashed back to Steve’s boxers and I let out a giggle.

My master seemed to know what I was thinking and looked down at his underwear. “Do you think I’d look better in boxers?” he asked playfully.

“I think you look good in nothing at all”, I replied suggestively.

My master just smiled as he pulled off his briefs and strolled toward the bed. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and my pussy was on fire as he crawled up beside me. When he reached out and stroked my breast, I felt a shudder run down my spine.

My master leaned in to kiss me but to my surprise, I pulled away. “Wait a moment”, I said firmly. Without really knowing why, I crawled off the bed and slipped off my shoes. I then removed my stockings and tossed them aside. Finally, I slid off my panties and stepped out of them, leaving me completely naked.

I stood there for several seconds as Bill gazed at me lovingly. The look in his eyes made all my fears and insecurities about by body evaporate and at that moment I was certain I was the most beautiful woman in the world. With renewed confidence I stepped forward and climbed onto the bed and into Bill’s waiting embrace. I placed my lips against his and kissed him passionately as his hands explored my body and caused my skin to tingle with excitement.

Bill tried to roll me onto my back but I stopped him, causing him to break the kiss and look at me in confusion. He opened his mouth to say something but I placed a finger on his lips to silence him.

“Just lie back”, I whispered as I guided him into a reclining position. I then crawled on top of him and let my naked breasts press against his chest. I kissed him again as I grabbed his arms and moved them out from his side. “Let me do all the work”, I cooed as I sat up and straddled Bill’s stomach.

Bill gladly complied and lay there motionless as I positioned myself above his rock-hard penis. Grabbing it firmly, I guided his cock toward my waiting entrance as I shuddered with anticipation. When the tip slipped past my outer lips, I felt a surge of excitement sweep through my body and I let out a soft moan. With excruciating patience I slid my pussy over Bill’s unyielding shaft until he was finally buried inside me. I just sat there for several minutes relishing the feel of his cock filling my womb.

Gradually my arousal grew until I could no longer sit still and I began moving up and down with long leisurely strokes. Bill whispered his approval as my vaginal muscles squeezed and caressed his member. With painstaking care, I began bobbing faster and faster while Bill reached up and teased my swollen nipples. Despite my desire to make the pleasure last, I soon found myself humping Bill’s cock with reckless abandon. I was muttering incoherently as each lunge sent a wave of ecstasy crashing into my mind.

Bill was matching my strokes and thrusting his hips forward as if trying force his whole body inside me. Then, he suddenly grunted like an animal as his cock erupted with explosive force.

The feel of Bill’s warm fluids filling my vagina was enough to push me over the edge and a flood of sensations coursed through my body as my mind was suddenly overwhelmed by a blinding light. I lost all track of time as I struggled to maintain consciousness in the face of the most mind-boggling orgasm that I’d ever experienced. My limbs shook uncontrollably as I screamed out my pleasure at the top of my lungs.

Finally, my climax broke and I started to regain my senses. The fog that had enshrouded my mind slowly lifted and I looked down at Bill, who was still fighting to catch his breath. I rolled onto the bed and closed my eyes as I basked in the sexual afterglow that enveloped my entire being. A few minutes later, I felt Bill pull me close to him and wrap me in his arms.

“I love you”, Bill whispered softly.

“I love you too”, I whispered in return.

“Do you want to talk about what happened at work?” he asked with obvious concern in his voice.

I knew I needed to talk about my problems but, right then, my problems didn’t seem all that bad and I didn’t want to spoil the mood. “We’ll talk tomorrow”, I assured him. “Tonight, just hold me.”

He gladly obliged and hugged me tighter.

Lying there in Bill’s embrace I felt as if nothing could hurt me and I didn’t have a care in the world. I knew with absolute certainty that, with Bill to support me, I could face anything the world could throw at me.

As I began to drift off to sleep, I suddenly remembered I needed to buy some more sexy underwear. That reminded me that Bill needed new underwear too. Suddenly, I thought about boxer shorts with the word ‘master’ written all over them. I wasn’t sure why but I knew they would be perfect for Bill. I decided to try and find some the next day. I eventually fell asleep with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart.