The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER SUMMARY: Ned wishes Michael was more empathic. The wish comes true in ways he wasn’t expecting.

LINDEN’S THRONE

Chapter 4

It was morning. Kevin lay naked on his bed, his breathing shallow as his flushed body rested. Every now and then, his half-erect cock would twitch. Even in sleep, the extreme sensitivity had its toll, so that the cotton of the blanket rubbing against the backs of his legs was enough to spark erotic sensations.

He woke with a start at the sound of his room’s door slamming closed. He moved quickly to cover himself, but then stopped when he realized it was just Michael. He was wearing a crooked grin and already pulling off his shirt.

“Michael...”

“Yeah?” He shot Kevin a look, one eyebrow cocked.

“I’m not—I’m not sure if I want to do this right now.”

“What? Why not? You’re ready to go, I’m ready to go. What’s the problem?”

“Yeah, well, the problem is that I’m always ready to go. I dunno. It bugs me sometimes.”

Michael sat down on the bed by Kevin and rubbed his shoulder, as if he was comforting him, except both he and Kevin knew that the result would be a moan and shiver as Kevin’s nerves tingled and his cock jumped to full-mast.

“Well,” said Michael, “I don’t see a problem with this, do you?”

“Don’t you have anything else to do? You’re—ah!” Kevin gasped as Michael’s hand went to his nipple and began tweaking it. The torture of his nipple shot straight down to his groin and made his toes curl. “You’re here and—oh god don’t stop—you’re here every morning and every evening and—aah—”

“Mmm,” murmured Michael as he nuzzled Kevin’s neck, enjoying the moans and whimpers he could get out of Kevin without the slightest effort, “I guess I used to spend my evenings with Ned watching movies and then we’d—Well, whatever. It’s not important.” He grabbed Kevin’s chin with a strong hand and pressed his lips firmly against Kevin’s. Kevin’s eyes fluttered closed and he was lost again in the sensations, his arms folding around Michael in a tight embrace as their tongues dueled.

* * *

Something odd I noticed about today’s class with Professor Ivan: normally, Nickel would have said something rude before the first hour was out, or at least he’d sit in his seat and glower. Instead, he was sitting there... dare I say angelically? He positively glowed. His eyes were wide open and bright, and he had a perpetual smile on his face. On the other hand, his dark hair looked, if possible, even messier than usual.

“I wonder what’s up with Nickel,” I murmured to Yamir from the corner of my mouth.

“Eh,” said Yamir, flapping a hand, “he probably just got laid last night or something.”

“That would explain the hair, I guess.”

“Billy,” called Professor Ivan from the front of the class, “have you got something to say?”

“No, professor!” I quickly called back. “Sorry.”

“Hm,” said Ivan, and instead of lecturing from the front like he normally would, he began walking up and down the classroom. I figured that he was doing it so he would catch me and Yamir if we began talking again, but then I saw him pass Nickel and give him a glance that I can only describe as ‘possessive’. Nickel, instead of glaring at him like normal, beamed up at him like a delighted puppy. I could almost have sworn that I saw Ivan’s fingers trail down and run briefly through Nickel’s hair, but I blinked and missed the motion. Besides, I was sure that I was making that part up. Ivan and Nickel hated each other. That much I knew.

So, you can imagine my surprise when, after class was dismissed, I went up to Professor Ivan’s office to ask him some question about the homework and creaked open the door to find Nickel with his pants pulled down and his shirt pulled up, bent over Professor Ivan’s desk as Ivan held him by his hips and pounded in and out, making Nickel gasp and squeal, his back arching up from the desk until Ivan ran a hand through his hair and grabbed it, pulled Nickel’s panting face up into kiss. Then he pushed him onto the desk and held him pressed down against the wood as he continued fucking Nickel’s happily moaning brains out.

I stood there for almost a minute, my jaw hanging open, before I gathered enough presence of mind to slip out and close the door. Luckily for me, both of them had been so into it that they hadn’t noticed my accidental intrusion, but seriously! First off, I knew Nickel was straight, and second off, I knew he and Ivan couldn’t get along well enough to pass each other the salt at a dinner table. Well, I guess I was wrong on both accounts, but still, my mind could not seem to stop chanting to itself, “What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck.”

* * *

Yamir walked back into his room, half-afraid of what he would find. To his relief, it was exactly as he had left it. His books were on his desk, his clothing from last night was in a pile on the floor, and Adam lay sprawled and asleep on his bed, his nipples still pierced and that pink thong, stained with cum, still riding up into his creamy ass.

They had woken early. Well, to be accurate, Adam had woken early, and since he was still wearing the thong and the nipple piercings, he had found himself ravenously horny. Yamir woke up to the pleasant sensation of Adam giving him an earnest blow-job. It hadn’t taken much time for Yamir to lube up his cock and for Adam to slide down onto it, moaning in delight as he peered at Yamir through half-closed eyes. Then he focused on fucking himself with all his might as Yamir groaned and thrust up in time to Adam’s movements, grabbing his ass in both hands and kneading the flesh as he fucked him. The way Adam arched his back made his pierced nipples stand out, and Yamir leaned forward, still squeezing Adam’s ass in two handfuls as they fucked, and took one of the nipple rings in his teeth and tugged. It was enough to make Adam scream and start shooting all over Yamir’s chest. Yamir came shortly after.

And then they’d fallen asleep again, until Yamir’s alarm went off and he quietly pulled out of Adam, giving him a soft kiss on his forehead before hurrying to the shower. Adam was still asleep when Yamir came back, so Yamir grabbed his books and went to class, hoping Adam would still be there when he was back.

And so he was. Yamir contemplated him, his face expressionless. He knew he was about to make an important decision, and one that he might live to regret intensely, no matter which way he went. His eyes traveled up and down Adam’s pale and muscular body, drinking in the sight of him splayed out wantonly on his bed.

In the end, his mind became decided when Adam moaned in his sleep, one hand unconsciously slipped up to his chest to toy with his newly-pierced nipples while his tongue curled up and seductively licked his upper lip. It was such a spontaneous and erotic gesture that Yamir was hard in seconds. With a determined look in his face, he strode to the bed and took hold of Adam’s nipple-rings. He tugged firmly on them, causing Adam to cry out and jerk awake, a dazzled expression of pain and pleasure on his face. Yamir kept tugging, though, and sure enough, after enough of a pull, the rings gave way and slid through Adam’s skin like it was water, emerging intact in Yamir’s hands as the fake nose rings they had been originally. Adam’s nipples reverted instantly to their non-pierced state with no damage done. The dazed dizzy look on Adam’s face hinted that the sensation of losing his nipple rings had been extremely pleasurable. While he was still in that fuzzy state, Yamir took hold of his cum-stained pink thong and slipped it quickly down his legs, letting it drop to the floor, and, along with it, all remnants of the personality Adam had been wearing since last evening. Adam lay naked on the bed, still dazed. “What’s... what’s going on? Where am I?”

“You didn’t feel well,” Yamir told him, “so I came to your room and slept here to make sure you were okay throughout the night.”

“Oh...” said Adam, his expression the same clouded one he seemed to wear nowadays whenever he was naked and had no clothing to dictate his personality. “That was nice of you.”

“Here,” said Yamir, opening Adam’s closet and find a cotton shirt and some dark slacks, “put these on.” Adam did as he was told, and by the time he was done pulling on his socks and shoes, his face had slipped into the normal sleepy expression of a college student waking up earlier than he’s used to.

“Man, I’m starved,” said Adam, his speech lively now, instead of the blank dazed intonation he had been using when unclothed. “I’m going to go grab some lunch. You coming?”

“No,” said Yamir, his face blank. “I’ve got to go into town to the jewelry shop. I need to buy something.”

“Oh, really?” said Adam, not really paying attention as he searched for his student I.D. “What do you need to get?”

“You’ll see,” Yamir said, and he followed Adam out of his room.

* * *

When I walked out of the music building, my mind still spinning from what I had seen, I found that Yamir had gone on ahead of me and was probably already back on campus, doing Yamir-ish things. Oh well. I’d walk back alone.

Or maybe not. I spotted Ned wandering around, his headphones plugged into his ears as he listened to his iPod. I waved at him as I walked by. He waved back and pulled out his headphones and joined me on my stroll back to the main campus.

“How’ve you been, Ned?”

Ned wrinkled his nose like a rabbit. A rabbit with freckles, maybe. Not sure if those exist, actually, but you get the picture. “Not too great. I’m not sure if I want to talk about it.”

“Michael again?”

Ned sighed. “Yeah... He’s... Well, he’s just definitely been sort of avoiding me. I dunno. I feel like I should talk to him but I don’t know how to start. We’ve never really talked much...”

“Really? From what you said, I got the impression you guys talked a lot. You know. Watched movies, cuddled, chatted. And so on.”

“Well, we talk about things, sure. Like, what’s on the news, and stuff we’ve read, and we’re both into reading random philosophers and debating bullshit so we’ll discuss that. But I mean, we never talk about the relationship. Or our feelings. Or anything. It’s just kinda... guesswork. All run by instinct. Or something. It means if something goes wrong and instinct fails, we’re left kind of clueless in how to fix it. Or, at least, I am.”

At this moment I noticed Brandon walking towards us, hands inside the pockets of his leather jacket. I said “Shit!” loudly enough to make Ned jump and stare at me. “Sorry Ned. Listen, do you mind if we walk back to the music building? I want to continue this conversation but I really don’t want to run into Brandon again.”

“Hm,” said Ned, looking thoughtful. He knew what Brandon was like. “I know a shortcut through the woods.”

“Great! Let’s take it.”

As we rustled through the branches of some bush in the middle of Ned’s ‘shortcut’, Ned asked, “So, is Brandon your stalker or something?”

“He’s something,” I said gloomily. “He’s got this thing for me. I don’t know why. I’ve never encouraged him and I’ve been upfront with him about it enough times, but he won’t leave me alone. He’s the most insanely cocky and stubborn prick I’ve ever met.”

“Eh,” said Ned, “I never liked him much because of the leather jackets.” Right, I’d forgotten that Ned was against leather on principle. “But also, I had a class with him. That kid had no clue what he was talking about, but he’d also never shut up. He just kept talking out of his ass. I swear, I wanted to punch him half the time.”

“Tell me about it,” I muttered. We stumbled out of the bush and nearly smacked into the linden tree standing in front of The Throne in the music building’s backyard. I managed to catch myself by grabbing hold of Ned for balance, which ended up propelling him into The Throne. He said “Oof!” but seemed otherwise unhurt. He stayed seated in The Throne while I brushed myself off.

“So,” I said, facing Ned, “you were mentioning something about Michael—”

“Oh. Yeah.” Ned propped his chin up on his hands and stared into the distance. “It’s just... I dunno. I think it just helps to get it off my chest. But Jesus Christ! I put up with so much with Michael. You know what he’s like. He’s cocky and arrogant and doesn’t think about how what he does might make someone else feel. Plus he uses this citrus-y shampoo which I can’t stand the smell of. But asides from that... I dunno. He’s kind of sweet. And I like him! And he likes me. I think. At least, he used to. I’d only see the gentle side of him when we were hanging out together, but lately, we haven’t been hanging out together very much and it’s just kind of... Well. It’s stressful.”

I said, “I think you should talk to him. I know you said you never do, normally, but you’ve got to find out what’s going on if you’re going to do anything about it.”

“I know,” said Ned miserably, “but it’s so hard to be blunt with him. You have no idea. I just wish... I just wish he could understand what went on in my head and was able to do something about it. Instead of being his callous unaware self like usual. Ow!” Ned jumped up. “It feels like a bug bit me!”

“That seems to happen a lot with The Throne,” I said. “I think there might be an ant colony nearby or something.”

“I don’t see any ants,” said Ned, inspecting the ground. “Huh. This is interesting. There’s a bajillion of these tiny green shoots sprouting up at the base of The Throne. That’s kind of weird. There’s no sunlight here, I mean. I wonder what plant they are?”

“Linden trees,” I joked, remembering the legend the librarian had told me. Ned just looked at me. I didn’t bother explaining it to him and instead said, “Hey, want to go grab some lunch?”

“Yeah, sure,” he said, and we started on our way back to the main campus.

* * *

I ran across Adam in line at the dining hall. He was at least acting normal today, though also, bizarrely enough, he was conventionally dressed. I was so used to seeing him in some form of fancy dress or odd costume that the sight of him in slacks and shirt was a little surreal, like coming across the Pope in a jeans and a wife-beater.

I didn’t have much time to savor the strangeness, though, since Brandon happened to come into the dining hall around then. He spotted me at the end of the line and headed right over with a flashed peace sign and a “Yo, daddy-o, how’s it smoking?”

“Fuck off,” I muttered under my breath, half-hoping Brandon would hear me. But he was too busy adjusting his sunglasses. For some reason he insisted on wearing them in the dining hall.

“Hey,” said Adam, showing a surprising glimmer of personality and earning my gratitude for distracting Brandon, “aren’t you that kid auditing my class on the history of Eastern dance?”

Brandon stared. “What do you mean, auditing? I’m enrolled.”

“Oh,” said Adam kindly, “I just assumed you were auditing it because you’re only there half the time. My mistake.”

“So, Billy,” said Brandon, shooting Adam an annoyed look, “what are you doing this evening? I got this cool movie I want to watch, maybe you want to, you know, stop by my room—”

“No thanks,” I snapped, “I have plans to stare at the ceiling tonight.” I dolloped some vegetable stew onto my plate, and Adam and I walked quickly to the dining tables. I was hoping we’d maybe lose Brandon during the second it took him to grab some food, but he followed us unerringly. It wasn’t a busy time yet at the dining hall, and none of the tables were even near full, so there was no hope of squeezing at an almost-full table to keep Brandon from sitting with me. I resigned myself to the prospect of his company for the duration of lunch.

What I hadn’t reckoned on was Adam. Even though he was acting relatively normal compared to, say, his pizza-boy stunt the previous day, he was still being a lot more extroverted than was usual. For example, now he was leaning towards Brandon with a bemused smile on his face, his mouth open to ask a question. “Do you have some sort of eye condition?”

Brandon stared. “No.”

“Oh. I just assumed—I mean, my grandma has this eye condition. So she wears sunglasses indoors. In fact, her sunglasses are almost identical to yours. Maybe you guys shop at the same place?”

Brandon sighed theatrically and pointedly got up to get a class of water.

At this point, I noticed Yamir doing his bear-stare, which is where he walks into one of the dining rooms with a full plate of food and kind of does a bear-in-headlights look, scanning the tables to see if anyone he knows is sitting there. I waved at him, and he blinked, hesitated when he saw who I was sitting with, then shrugged and headed on over.

“Hey,” he said, plopping down his food.

“Hey Yamir,” Adam said. Yamir shot a sharp glance at him. Adam just looked back cheerfully. Yamir shook his head and continued eating, a troubled look on his face. After a moment, he put down his fork and turned intently towards Adam.

“Adam. Listen. I need to talk to you about something important. Do you mind if we go somewhere private?”

“Uh...” Adam looked bewildered. “Sure, I guess! We could do it in the hallway by the bathrooms, those are usually pretty deserted.”

“That would be perfect.” Adam and Yamir stood up and left, just as Brandon came back. I grimaced. I noticed, somewhat amused, that he had removed his sunglasses after Adam’s comments.

“So, Billy. Billy, Billy, Billy. What sort of movies do you like anyways?”

“Look,” I said, mashing my stew with my fork out of frustration, “we’ve gone over this before. I’m not interested, okay?”

“Hey,” retorted Brandon, “who said I’m interested in you that way? What if I just want to be friends, huh?”

“The last time you ‘just tried to be friends’,” I reminded him, “you ended up trying to grope me and shove your tongue down my throat and I ended up having to kick you in the chest to get you off.”

“I was drunk!”

“You’d had half a can of beer. That doesn’t count. Besides, we have nothing in common and you know it. There’s plenty of fish in the sea. Go bother someone else!”

Brandon opened his mouth to say something, but whatever it was, I’ll never know, because instead his eyes focused on something behind me and he instead said, surprised, “Wow, I didn’t know Yamir was gay!”

“Of course he’s gay,” I said irritably, “he complains about his boy problems enough for anyone to know.”

“What boy problems? He seems to be pretty happy right now.”

I turned around to see what Brandon was referring to and met the sight of Yamir and Adam walking hand-in-hand back to the table, both of them beaming. Okay, I have to admit it. I was surprised. More like baffled. Where had that come from?

They sat down at our table. “So,” I said, “uh, what happened?”

Adam grinned happily. “We’re going out now!”

“Is that true?” I demanded from Yamir. He nodded, a big grin on his face. “But you said that you could never—”

“I said,” Yamir quickly interrupted, “that I wished I’d get the nerve to ask Adam out,” and he shot me a look that said ‘Don’t say anything more, or I’ll make you regret it.’ So I kept my mouth shut and concentrated on eating my stew.

Somewhere during the process of the meal, I dropped my fork to the ground. I had to go on my knees under the table to find it, and that was when I noticed something odd hanging around Adam’s ankle. It was a cheap ankle bracelet, the sort that they sell in the jewelry shop in town, where that’s a flat piece of metal on which you can use a needle to trace a phrase or drawing of your own design. The band of metal has two pieces of string on either end, which tie together to form the bracelet. This particular ankle bracelet had YAMIR’S BOYFRIEND scratched onto it in Yamir’s handwriting, which was odd in itself. I realized that Yamir must have given it to Adam during their private conversation outside the bathrooms, which was kind of weird, but weirder still, to me, was that Yamir, who was not much of a romantic, had bothered to make that sort of bracelet in the first place.

* * *

Michael groaned in pleasure and collapsed on top of Kevin’s sweaty body as he orgasmed for the third time in the past hour. He grinned, swiping his tongue across his teeth, and drank up the sight below him of Kevin panting and soaked in cum. “Hm,” he laughed, “you look sexy like that.”

Kevin ran a dazed hand through his hair. “I think I’m worn out.”

“I don’t know,” said Michael playfully, “you said that an hour ago. I think you’re just prone to underestimating your work ethic.”

Kevin couldn’t help but laugh. “Okay, true, but seriously. I think I need some time. Fuck, what time is it? We haven’t missed lunch, have we?”

“Don’t worry about lunch,” Michael flapped a hand dismissively, “I’ll fetch you some take-out from the dining hall.”

“You don’t have to do that, though,” Kevin frowned, “even if you are helping me out with my, um, my ‘problem’.”

“Well, whatever you want. You can go yourself in a bit. I need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back. Clean yourself up in the meantime and maybe we’ll take a shower together, hm?” Kevin just shook his head in mock exasperation. Michael laughed and headed off to the bathroom down the hall.

There was only one other person standing in front of one of the urinals, so Michael didn’t feel too self-conscious over whistling a bit as he stood in front a urinal and did his business. He was in a good mood. This thing with Kevin was exactly what he needed. He didn’t regret dating Ned, not by any means, but he wished that Ned’s sexual appetite matched his own. Michael was ready to go every day, at any time, and it was satisfying to have an outlet for that. That this outlet was Kevin, the guy known among the campus as the ultimate prude, only added to the thrill and the fun. He certainly was a wildcat in bed—Michael had the scratches on his back to prove it—though of course, Kevin blamed it on his ‘condition’. Michael was half-inclined to think he was making it up and using it as an excuse to let his inhibitions go, but on the other hand, he had to admit that Kevin was amazingly sensitive in ways he hadn’t thought possible. Too bad Ned wasn’t like that... Whatever. His loss. Michael finished up his business and zipped up his pants. The guy at the other urinal was still standing there. As Michael went to wash his hands, a distant part of his brain registered that he hadn’t heard any sound of urine trickling in the other urinal. The guy had just been standing there the entire time. Weird.

As he soaped up his hands, the same distant part of his brain, detached from the thoughts that were preoccupying him, also registered the fact that the guy standing there was deathly pale, heavily muscled, and utterly naked.

Michael’s blood abruptly ran cold and his attention snapped into focus. The water running on his hands was getting too hot but he didn’t notice. He stared at the figure in the mirror, hoping against all hope the naked figure would continue to ignore him and let him slip out of the bathroom unscathed. He had no clue who the pyscho was, but he was nude, very built, had a developed pattern of blue tattoos blooming across his body, and was clearly not a student. News stories flashed through Michael’s mind of students in China found knifed in dormitory bathrooms by insane wackos. Michael held his breath and began to tip-toe out of the bathroom.

Before he could take more than one step, the figure turned around to face him, a bizarre smile on his face. “Hello. My name’s Linden. You’re Michael. I have something I’m supposed to give you.”

The white man was abruptly inches away from Michael, crossing the distance between them so fast Michael didn’t even see him move. Linden’s eyes rolled back in his head and he grinned, his breath creeping out from between his teeth in the form of white smoke. He said, “I do so love this part of the job description,” and he opened his mouth wide and expelled a blast of icy fog into Michael’s face. Michael closed his eyes against the onslaught, and found that doing so also seemed to somehow close his mind, like a giant eyelid had covered up his thoughts and contained them in a struggling cocoon. He was vaguely aware of being turned around, his bare ass presented to the stranger behind him, and of something large pushing into him, and of the white frost that covered his mind thickening into opaqueness, inside which the small struggling bundle of Michael’s thoughts grew fainter and fainter, until it was entirely gone.

* * *

Yamir walked back to his room with Adam, holding hands. The part of him that had been most conflicted by the decision to buy the bracelet and snap it onto Adam’s ankle was getting smaller and smaller as he took pleasure in the warm body walking next to him, squeezing his hand and gazing at him warmly. He enjoyed the attention, but also, he had to admit, part of him enjoyed the knowledge that it was that little bracelet on Adam’s ankle making him do this. Some of him still protested at the idea, but the rationalizing part of his brain was insisting that Adam just took on the personality of whatever clothing he wore anyways, so what difference did it make if it benefited Yamir or not? It wasn’t like Adam cared one way or another. He played each role perfectly and without preference.

They got to Yamir’s room and closed the door. Yamir instantly pulled Adam into a kiss, who responded slowly and sensually. They continued in this way for a while. Yamir got more and more heated. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore, and he moved to pull off Adam’s shirt.

Adam stopped him gently. “Hey, let’s save it for the evening, ’kay?”

Yamir stared at him, flustered. “But—but why?”

Adam shrugged. “I dunno.” He took Yamir’s hand and traced the lines of his palm with a finger. “I just don’t feel like it right now, I guess.” He smiled at Yamir. “I just like spending time with you in general. It doesn’t have to be always about the sex. Plus, if we save it up for the evening, it’ll be more intense.”

And that’s when Yamir realized the pitfalls of Adam’s perfect roleplaying. Because Yamir had to admit it to himself: sex was all he really cared about in the end. Passion and intimacy were nice, but, well, yeah, sex was the ultimate goal. But clearly Adam’s conception of what it meant to be the perfect boyfriend was more than just that.

Yamir sighed. “I guess you have a point.” He got up and went to the corner of his room where he had dropped the shopping bag from the jewelry store in town.

“What are you doing?” Adam asked him curiously.

“You’ll see in a second,” Yamir replied, fetching out the package of cheap bracelets he had purchased. He got out a blank bracelet, then fetched a needle and began etching in a phrase into its surface, his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth from concentration. “There we go. Adam, c’mere? I want to see how this looks on your ankle.”

“But I’m already wearing one of your ankle bracelets,” Adam said, but he came anyways and stood obediently. Yamir took the ends of the strings from the new bracelets and tied them around Adam’s ankle. Adam gasped lightly and shivered when the bracelet touched his skin. Yamir ignored him.

Yamir pulled the double-knot tights and slowly stood up, his face expressionless. “How does it feel?” Adam had his eyes closed, his face flushed. Yamir ran a finger down Adam’s cheek. Adam turned his head without opening his eyes and pulled the finger into his mouth with his tongue, sucking on it softly. Yamir smiled and glanced down at Adam’s ankle. The bracelet he had added said in bold letters, YAMIR’S FUCKTOY.

Yamir grinned and pushed Adam down to his knees. He rubbed his crotch aggressively against Adam’s face, who groaned and nuzzled hungrily at Yamir’s contained erection. Adam’s hands snaked up to unzip Yamir’s pants and pull them to his knees. Yamir’s straining cock bobbed free, and Adam engulfed whole, moaning and swirling his tongue around it as he tried to fit as much as he could inside his mouth. Yamir just chuckled and ran a hand through Adam’s hair. “That’s right, my little fucktoy—Aah! Oh, that feels good...”

He dragged Adam’s non-protesting body to the bed, ripping Adam’s clothes off in the process until he stood naked except for the two bracelets tied around his ankles. Adam’s hard cock strained and leaked with pre-cum, and Adam stared at Yamir imploringly. Yamir obliged by grabbing Adam by the hips and spinning him around, so that Adam’s hands were grasping the mattress while his ass was presented to Yamir. Adam wiggled his ass back and forth teasingly, his hole winking. Yamir growled at the sight and pulled down his pants, not even bothering to fully undress before slobbering lube on his cock and plunging into the hot tightness of Adam’s ass. Adam cried and thrust back, trying to get more of Yamir inside him. Yamir leaned down, his clothed chest pressing against Adam’s naked back. He could feel the heat of Adam’s lust-ridden body burning through the cloth as he nipped at Adam’s neck and fucked him hard, making Adam scream with pleasure each time he was pounded flat into the mattress. Yamir grabbed his ankles, raising his body so that Adam was supporting himself on the mattress entirely with his arms while Yamir fucked him. Adam’s ass hungrily swallowed his cock whole over and over again as he continued to pump in and out, his balls slapping against Adam’s ass with each thrust.

Suddenly Yamir stopped and instead began a slow rhythm, dragging his cock almost all the way out because slowly pushing it back in, inch by inch, and letting it rest fully inside Adam, pressed firmly against his prostate. “What do you want,” murmured Yamir into Adam’s ear, “what do you want right now more than anything else in the world?”

“Fuck me,” groaned Adam, “fuck me till I can’t see straight anymore,” and Yamir bit down on his shoulder and obliged.

* * *

Michael woke up in his own bed with a start. He looked around him, confused. He couldn’t really remember coming here and taking a nap. Last he remembered, he was in Kevin’s room, and then he needed to take a bathroom break, and then... Nothing. He must have suddenly gotten tired or something and come here and fallen asleep. Weird. He had missed his afternoon class, but oh well. He could just get the lecture notes from someone later. Michael got up and adjusted his package. God, he was horny. Time to find Kevin.

When he walked into Kevin’s room, Kevin was sitting cross-legged on his bed, scratching at his head with a pencil as he did some Harmonic Analysis homework. He looked up when Michael came in, his gaze distracted.

Michael smiled. “You’re naked.”

Kevin shrugged. “Clothes just means more physical contact, and the stimulation makes it harder to concentrate.”

Michael sat down on the bed. “I think I know what will make it even harder to concentrate.”

Kevin sighed. “Not now, Michael. I have a lot of work to catch up on, and I really can’t afford to slack off.”

“Come on!” Michael caught Kevin’s arm. Kevin shivered at the touch but pulled away anyways.

“No means no, Michael.”

Michael leaned close to Kevin, “Come on,” he whispered, and pressed his lips against Kevin’s, slipping his tongue inside before he could protest.

The moment his tongue was inside Kevin’s mouth, it was like a giant light had flickered on inside Michael’s head. Suddenly he was intensely more connected to Kevin than he had ever been. The contours of Kevin’s mind and thoughts floated in front of Michael. He felt like he could reach out and touch them.

Michael pulled back, shocked. Kevin just sat there, dazed slightly from the kiss but not seeming to have noticed what Michael had seen. Michael quickly grabbed his chin with one hand and pulled him in for another kiss, this time prepared for the mental onslaught. Sure enough, the moment his tongue slipped into Kevin’s mouth, the map of thoughts unfolded again in front of his eyes. Michael again felt like he could reach out and touch them, so tentatively he did, his mind reaching into Kevin’s. ’This is amazing,’ he thought to himself, and then heard Kevin say a moment later, “This is amazing.“

Michael pulled apart from Kevin. “What?”

“Uh... Nothing. I don’t know why I said that.” Kevin was blushing slightly.

Michael grinned, a sudden idea in his head. “C’mere, you.” He pulled Kevin into his lap and pushed his tongue into his mouth again. This time, when the map of thoughts appeared, he deliberately concentrated on broadcasting the thought ’You want to suck Michael’s cock,’ as loud as he could, making sure it reverberated and echoed throughout the thought-space.

This time it was Kevin who pulled away from Michael, a hungry look on his face, and before Michael could say anything, he was pulling down Michael’s pants and shoving his cock into his mouth. Michael groaned with pleasure as Kevin proceeded to give him a passionate blowjob. But as his cock continued to slide in and out from between Kevin’s lips, he began to notice that the map of Kevin’s thoughts was appearing again in his head. So it wasn’t just his tongue in Kevin’s mouth that triggered it. It was anything. Amused, Michael decided to see how far he could take it. ’Cum,’ he commanded silently, and to his delight, Kevin suddenly moaned against Michael’s cock and began shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum, his cock pulsing.

Michael licked his lips, abruptly realizing the extent of his power. Tentatively, he pushed thoughts into Kevin’s mind to get him hard again and to keep him sucking his cock. Then he tried one step further. ’Finger yourself,’ he whispered mentally into Kevin through the connection they had at the moment, and sure enough, Kevin’s hand crept down to his ass. A probing finger began to investigate his twitching asshole, and after only a moment’s hesitation, he stuck his finger inside, wiggling it about. Kevin moaned at the intrusion and additional stimulation, making Michael’s cock vibrate in his mouth.

Michael grinned and continued pushing thoughts into Kevin. ’You’ve got a hungry ass, don’t you? Yeah, real hungry. Keep fingering yourself, Kevin. You want it bad. You can’t stand it, you just want something to fill you up and fuck you into a coma. I know you do. Tell me, Kevin. Tell me.’ Kevin whined and wiggled his ass, still fingering himself desperately, and finally pulled off to Michael’s cock to gasp, “Please, Michael, fuck me!“

Michael laughed and pulled Kevin up in for a long kiss, during which he imprinted the command into Kevin’s head, ’Climb onto my lap then, stud,’ and without any hesitation, Kevin grabbed the bottle of lube from the bedside and straddled Michael, hurriedly lubing him up and then plunging down on him, taking him to the hilt. Kevin’s eyes rolled back and he sighed with desperate relief as the emptiness inside him was at last filled.

Michael found that when he fucking Kevin, his map of thoughts was clearer, the connection much stronger. It was like holding all of Kevin’s mind in the palm of his hand as if it were a lump of clay, to shape however he wanted. He wasn’t sure if the changes would be completely permanent—in fact, he had a feeling they would not be—but it would be more than enough for some fun. The problem was, he couldn’t think of anything in Kevin to change. The guy was already constantly horned up and a great lay. He was fucking himself silly on Michael’s cock, his ass slapping against Michael’s thighs as he bounced up and down, his arms thrown around Michae’s neck for support, and Michael hadn’t had to suggest anything new to get him to do that. He stopped focusing on his new power and instead focused on the fuck, wrapping his arms tight around Kevin so that he could feel his warm body pressed against him as he fucked him in the ass and made him scream.

When they had both come, Kevin almost fell asleep right in Michael’s lap. The fuck sessions always ended up exhausting him. Michael gently pulled him off his cock and lay him down on the bed, smoothing his hair and giving him a peck on the cheek. He found his clothes and pulled them on, his mind elsewhere, thinking about that sudden ability he’d had to see Kevin’s mind and shape it. He just wondered if it applied only to Kevin, or to other people as well.

* * *

Ned was in his room working on his homework, though his mind was somewhere else. Truth was, he was doing the homework that was due a week in advance. He was way ahead of schedule. Normally he’d do homework in the morning, or after lunch, and save the evenings for other things. But lately... Well, lately, Michael hadn’t been showing up so often. So he’d had all this free time.

It wasn’t as if Michael would come every day. Sometimes he missed a day, or sometimes he’d show up but Ned wasn’t in the mood. They’d usually chat and argue over which movie or T.V. show to watch. Then they’d pop in what they’d decided into Ned’s computer, cuddle up on the bed, and watch it. Sometimes they’d get distracted with each other in the process and end up making out intensely and ignoring the movie. But not all the time. And usually, the evening would end with mutual blowjobs.

Because the truth was that Ned wasn’t very fond of sex. Oh, he liked blowjobs well enough. And he loved giving head. He didn’t know what it was, but something about the very idea of giving head just excited him. And he was good at it, too, or so Michael said. But for some reason, full-out sex had just never clicked with Ned. And that was why his and Michael’s relationship was open, in a way. Part of it was that Ned could never control himself when drunk and became a total blowjob slut if he had too much. While drunk, he’d given head to more guys on campus than he knew on a first-name basis. But the other part was that Michael loved sex far too much to give it up for Ned. But he loved Ned too much to give him up for sex. It was a tricky balance.

But for the past week, Michael had not stopped by, and Ned was beginning to worry the balance was tipping. He sighed and closed his textbook. He couldn’t handle any more studying tonight. He almost decided to watch a movie by himself, except he realized that he’d just be missing Michael the entire time. So instead he decided he’d go for a walk.

It was evening out, and getting dark very quickly, but the night was warm enough for Ned not to need a sweater. He pulled his pants into his pockets and decided to take the long path up to the music building. It was his favorite walking path on campus. He watched his shoes as he walked, counting his steps, one, two, one, two, which was why he wasn’t looking where he was going and ended up running right into someone.

“Ned!”

Ned looked up, startled. It was Michael. He looked really happy about something. “Michael! Where are you heading at this hour?”

“I stopped by your room, but you weren’t there. I figured you might be walking.”

“Yeah, I felt like some air... You stopped by my room?”

“Well I hadn’t seen you in a while. Figured it was about time.”

“Oh.” Ned was quiet for a moment. “I thought...”

“You thought what?”

“Oh. I don’t know.” Another silence. “Do you want to walk with me?”

“Sure.”

Michael fell into step besides Ned. They didn’t hold hands. They weren’t that sort of couple. But Ned took pleasure in being able to feel Michael’s heat besides him, in having his smell so close, in the knowledge that if he leaned over to the right, his shoulder would bump against Michael’s arm.

“So,” Ned said, and paused. He wasn’t sure what to say.

“How’ve your classes been going, Ned?”

“Um, pretty well. Yours?”

“Yeah, same.”

Oh god, Ned thought to himself. We sound like two people who barely know each other. We’re boyfriends, for fuck’s sake! But he realized that they’d never really hung out in public before. It had always been in Ned’s room, discussing movies and philosophy and all sorts of things that were distanced from the reality of their intersecting lives. Ned realized he had no clue what Michael’s favorite color was, or his favorite food. It had never occurred to him to ask.

“Ned.”

“Yes?” Ned turned to Michael, who looked troubled. Perhaps he’d been having similar thoughts.

“I’d like to kiss you, Ned.”

“H-here?”

“Why not?”

“Well...” Ned glanced around. It was night, and there was no one around, and they were on a deserted path surrounded by trees. “Alright, I guess.”

He felt Michael’s lips closing around his own and he closed his eyes, sinking into the kiss, relishing the delightful familiarity of Michael’s lips against his own. Michael’s tongue swiped across his lips, and Ned opened them, granting Michael’s tongue access into his mouth.

Suddenly, the thought swung into his head unbidden, ’God, I’m so horny.’ He realized with a start that it was true. His cock was painfully hard and digging into his jeans, a small precum stain already beginning to form. The thought continued. ’I just want to go into the bushes and get down to business.

Ned broke the kiss. “Hey, Michael,” he said, and faltered. Now that he wasn’t kissing him anymore, the need to go to the bushes was lessening and beginning to fade.

“What is it, Ned?”

“Oh, I dunno. I had this idea... But it’s gone now. It was stupid anyways.”

“What was stupid?” Michael brushed his thumb against Ned’s chin, then slipped it into his mouth. Ned was taken aback at the sudden intrusion, but then a voice in his head said, ’Suck on it. It’s erotic.’ He found himself obeying, swirling his tongue around the thumb as he peered up at Michael. The voice continued. ’I just want to go to the bushes. I really want to go there. I should just tell him that we should go to the bushes.

“Hey Michael,” Ned found himself suddenly saying, “let’s go to the bushes.” Even as he said it, the compulsion began to fade and he was wondering why he’d suggested it in the first place, but Michael just grinned and headed to the bushes, giving Ned no choice but to follow. “Michael, listen—” But before Ned could finish what he was saying, Michael caught him in a strong kiss, his tongue entering his mouth almost instantly, and whatever objections Ned might have had a moment ago were wiped away as if by magic.

A sudden compulsion swept into Ned as if from an outside force. He wanted to suck Michael’s cock. No, wait. He absolutely needed to. Right now. Right here. Who cared if someone saw. Ned frantically pulled out of the kiss and ripped down Michael’s pants like his life depended on it. For a moment, the compulsion began to waver and fade away, but not fast enough to keep Ned from shoving Michael’s erect cock into his salivating mouth. Once he had his lips around it and was bobbing up and down, another thought trickled into his head. ’Take out your dick and stroke it.’ Normally Ned would be far too self-conscious to do something like that in public, but right now it seemed like his inhibitions had vanished and Ned obeyed, unzipping his pants and pulling out his stiff cock.

“Yeah,” murmured Michael, pulling off his shirt as Ned happily sucked him off, “just like that. Ugh!” He pinched his nipples and threw back his head, panting as he worked himself up to an intense state of arousal. He glanced down at Ned, who, like always, was really getting into the act of giving head. He looked so hot down there, his pants around his ankles and one hand fisting himself as he licked up and down all over Michael’s cock. It made him want to just grab him by the ankles and spread his legs wide and... But Ned hated sex, and he’d especially never let Michael do that here, in public.

Or would he? A slow grin crossed Michael’s face. Ned’s thoughts shone in front of him, visible clearly in his mind, and Michael began to reach in and mess around with them.

As Ned continued to worship Michael’s cock, a strange urge began to rise up inside him. It started as a tickle at first, a sort of tremor in his lower body, which grew and grew until he realized it was centered around his ass. It was the first time he’d ever felt such a thing, but he began to realize that his asshole felt... hungry. It felt like it wanted, no, needed something, and it needed it bad. It didn’t take him long to realize what it was. He wanted to be fucked. The moment he came across that realization, it was like a burning rain of desire tore through his body, making his cock jump and strain as he suckled on the head of Michael’s cock, flicking his tongue over the slit to catch the precum as it came out. He wanted to be fucked by this cock. He wanted it in his ass, pounding in and out, making him scream and cry out and beg for more. He wanted to worship it from the inside.

He couldn’t stand it any more. He pulled off Michael’s cock. “Please,” he begged, “fuck me!” The feeling began to fade now that he no longer had Michael’s cock in his mouth, but Michael didn’t give him time to hesitate. He grinned, pulled a bottle of lube from his pocket, coated a finger in it, and almost instantly reached around to probe the finger into Ned’s tight asshole.

Ned almost cried out at the sudden intrusion. It was strange and cold and not something he was used to, and it hurt a little as well. But then thoughts began to flow into his head. ’Relax. Loosen up. It’ll feel better in a second. It feels good now, doesn’t it? In fact, it feels amazing.’ And sure enough, it did begin to feel amazing. The transformation from pain to pleasure was so sudden that it left Ned gasping and wanting more, rocking back on the finger, trying to get more inside him.

Michael chuckled and turned Ned around so that his ass was facing Michael. He kept fingering Ned, making sure to keep the train of seductive thoughts flowing into Ned’s brain. He could feel Ned’s mind, caught like a struggling bird, connecting to him through the finger plunged in Ned’s ass. He lubed up his cock with his free hand and pulled the finger out. That one moment of disconnection was almost enough to lose the whole moment. Ned suddenly lifted his head, saying “Michael, I’m not sure about this—” But then Michael plunged in with his cock, burying it to the hilt and making Ned scream, and just stayed there, feeding a stream of thoughts into Ned’s head that made him moan and writhe beneath him even though he wasn’t moving. Ned arched back, gyrating his ass against Michael’s cock, even though Michael kept completely still and refused to move, simply content with pumping slut-thoughts into Ned until he was brimming over with them like a balloon about to burst.

And then it burst, and Ned groaned with desire and reached his hands around to grab at Michael’s ass and force him inside, deeper, deeper, and Michael obliged and began fucking him like a dog in heat. He grabbed Ned’s pale thighs in his hands and pulled them apart, making Ned lose his balance and fall back onto Michael’s chest as he continued to piston in and out of his tight ass. He wrapped his arms around Ned and held his panting body pressed tight to his chest, his cock driving pleasure home directly to Ned’s brain with each thrust. He had Ned’s thoughts connected to his own like a puppet attached to a string, and with every thrust, his domination grew stronger and more absolute. He could see Ned approaching orgasm, and he pushed the orgasm away with his mind, channeling Ned’s pleasure instead to new heights, making him clench his eyes and scream at the sensation. There was some backlash, though, and some of the pleasure that he was leaking into Ned began to leak back into him through the link, till Michael began to lose control. He became a savage animal furiously fucking his mate into submission, completely consumed by rabid lust. When he finally came, he roared and pumped his load into Ned’s tight creamy ass, making Ned cry out and shoot ropes of cum all over the bushes.

They stayed in that position for a moment, Ned still pinned on Michael’s cock, his back pressed to Michael’s chest, both of them catching their breath. After a while they began to disengage and clean up, wiping themselves clean on the bushes. At first, Ned seemed completely content with what had happened, but as the minutes passed, he began to seem more withdrawn.

“What’s wrong?” Michael ran a finger down Ned’s face concernedly. Ned flinched away from it.

“N-nothing. I just... I just don’t feel too well, I guess.” What he didn’t want to say was that his mind felt fried. He didn’t know what had happened, but all he knew is that it felt overheated somehow. He still wanted to jump Michael and shove his cock up his asshole, that was the problem. The thought was still lingering there just as powerfully as it had been moments ago. Created in the intensity of sex, it had been branded in too strong and was taking much longer to fade, and it was creating an uncomfortable buzz inside Ned’s mind. And also, he realized that he was aware of this thought, sitting in his head like an intrusion, a giant buzzing insect, origins unknown. “I just need to sleep it off, I think. I’ll be better in the morning.”

“Do you want me to walk back with you?”

“Uh. No. It’s alright. You should finish cleaning up. I’ll see you around, okay?”

“Okay...” Michael leaned closer for a kiss, his tongue ready to slip into Ned’s mouth and wish him a mental good-night as well, but Ned flinched away. Michael backed off, a hurt look on his face. Ned sighed, rubbed his eyes, and walked off. Michael watched him go. He licked his lips and felt, for a moment, like he could still taste the tang of Ned’s thoughts. He hadn’t really meant to be so intense with him, but he had gotten lost in the moment. Now that he was cooled down, he felt free to examine the imprint of the thoughts still floating in his head. The more he saw, the more his forehead wrinkled in thought. His expression remained neutral, but his mind was working in overdrive, thinking hard.

* * *

I was walking back from the music library that evening, where I had been returning the scores I had borrowed earlier, when I noticed something odd in the middle of the dirt path leading up to the music building. I squatted down on my heels to take a look.

Bizarre! There was a sapling growing right in the middle of the road. How’d that happen? More like, how did it survive? I figured a plant wouldn’t last a day from the constant onslaught of student feet tramping up and down the path each day. But here it was, nearly a foot tall. Idly, I wondered what kind of plant it was. It looked familiar, strangely enough, like I’d seen it recently, or thought about it recently...

Then it hit me. It was a baby linden tree! The legend that the librarian had told me about The Throne crossed my mind. At first I just stared at it, unsure of what to make of this invading tree sprouting improbably in the middle of the road, but then I just began laughing. I had almost been spooked by a baby plant! Cheerfully reassuring myself that the stuff of legends wasn’t real and there was probably a rational explanation, I walked back to my dorm, chuckling the entire way.