The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lina’s Fantasy

this story is based on an old fantasy of mine. my Dominant said it could be a good story. He said i should write it out. so i did. i can hardly believe that i am submitting this for others to read. i am so nervous. i know this is so simple compare to other stories. i hope you like it anyway.

in my fantasy i am sitting on a bench in the courtyard of the college admin buildings. i am just sitting there with the course book in my hands. i am trying to decide what my major needs to be. i have no idea. i don’t know what i want to do. i think maybe nursing or teaching or social work. but i can’t make up my mind.

i should say what i look like. i am just an average girl. i have an average height and average brown hair and average brown eyes. my hair is straight and boring. i have an okay figure i guess. boys like it. i am wearing my favorite green sweatshirt, that is almost too small for me but comfy because it is old and soft, and jeans and my green sneakers.

i am not paying attention to my surroundings. i don’t see the Man standing near me until He says “hello.” i jump because He surprised me. He asks if i am lost. i say “just my whole life.”

the Man is handsome. He has black hair and and a tan complexion. He has unusual eyes, bright blue. He is tall and handsome. He is wearing a dark blue dress shirt and black jeans and these black boots that make me think of batman for some reason. He is smiling and staring right at me. i feel like He is staring right into me too.

there is something about His stare. it seems to see right into me, right into my mind. i can blink but i can’t look away from Him. it’s like i’m not allowed to look away. it’s like His stare is commanding me to accept Him seeing deep into me. and i’m obeying Him.

the Man asks if He can help. i just stare back at His eyes. i am staring up at Him because i am sitting and He is standing. i feel kinda like a little girl looking up at an adult. i feel weak. He seems so strong and sure. but not in a cocky way. He isn’t staring at my chest like other men do. He is just looking into my eyes. and i feel like He sees all of me. i’m not answering Him because i feel frozen and naked. like a deer in headlights.

He asks again if He can help. i say that i don’t know. i say again that i am lost. He smiles a bigger smile and says He can help with that. “what has you lost?” He says in way that seems comforting. i try to explain that i don’t know what major to choose. but instead i just end up babbling about not knowing what to do with my life. i get embarassed and blush. it’s a hot blush that i can feel turn my face red. He is still looking into my eyes. and i feel like a weak little girl.

“what do you want to do?” He asks me. i say i was thinking about teaching or nursing. and i get back to babbling about not knowing what to do. He touched His finger to my forehead. “but what do you want to do?” He asked me. His touch is just for a moment. but i feel like He just shot electricity through me.

it feels like a jolt that went right through my to my pussy. i know i must be wet. and i know He knows it too. i can feel that He can read me like an open book. He knows i am wet and that just makes me feel more wet.

i say i want to serve and be useful. i say i don’t know if i want to try to serve everyone though. He says He understands. He asks why i’ve been wasting my time at college. i say i don’t know. He says i’ve been a bad girl. and like that i know He’s right. His stare is still holding me. i still can’t look away. i can’t disobey His commanding stare. i don’t say anything. i just nod. He asks what am i going to do about it. i say i don’t know.

He says i need someone to train me. He says it with certainty. and i know it must be true. and i know that i would obey anything He tells me. i can’t help but want Him to train me. i ask if He would. He shakes His head and says it would take too much of His time.

i know that i have to be trained by Him. i know it like i know the sun comes up in the morning. i start to babble again. i babble about being lost and needing Him to train me. He is smiling. i can’t stop talking. i keep begging Him, telling Him how lost i am and worthless must seem and needing Him to please please please train me.

i’ve never talked like this before in my life. but i can;t help it. He’s so strong. i feel like He has some mental power and He is pulling all of this out of me just by staring at me. He sees me. i can’t hide myself. He seems to know it all before i say it. but i can’t stop talking. i am begging Him. i am promising Him anything. i know will do anything to be accepted by Him. He is strong and i am weak. i tell Him so. i tell Him i need to serve Him.

He says to prove i need to serve Him, i can follow Him, but on my hands and knees. i look around at all the people in the courtyard. i look up at Him. i know what i have to do. i nod to Him. i put my course book down. i kneel down before Him.

“good girl” He says and i am instantly hot and wet. i watch His feet start to walk, and i trail along behind Him. i am crawling. there is no chain, no leash, but i follow like there is. i can feel His power willing me along. and i obey. and the further i crawl the more hot and wet i get.

i don’t even try to stand or walk. i know i couldn’t. He said to crawl. and my body has to crawl. even without His eyes stareing into mine, i obey His will. i know i am obeying Him. i know i have succumbed to His will. and knowing that is making me so horny.

He walks slowly so i can keep up. and i know people around us are staring. they are seeing me crawling behind a Man. and that just makes me more hot and wet. by the time we get to where His car is, i am trembling and soaking wet.

He asks if i am sure i want to serve Him. i can hardly speak. i am so horny. i can hardly think either. i just nod to Him. He says He thinks i might make a good slave. i whimper because i know right then that i need to be His good slave.

He asks if i would like to try to be His good slave. i nod and look up at Him. “please” i manage to say. He smiles at me and says “good girl”. i nearly cum right there.

i feel like He has captured me, like His will has taken over me. and i love it. it seems like the absolute best thing in the world to be His slave. and i know that i can’t resist Him. i know i will do whatever He wants.

He opens the car door. i crawl up onto the seat. He goes around and sits in the driver seat. He looks at me. He says if i go with Him, i will have to do anything He says. He says i will be agreeing to serve Him. He says i would have to earn the privilege to be His slave. He says He would claim ownership of me if i am good enough. He says if i have a problem with that to get out of the car. i don’t. i think He owns me already. i say so. He says “good girl” and i nearly cum.

i am squirming and whimpering. i can’t help it. i am so hot and wet, so horny that i can’t hardly think. He is driving the car somewhere. He reaches over and pats my thigh. i grab His hand and pull it to my pussy. He pulls His hand away from me.

“sit on your hands” He says. i put my hands under my ass. He pats my thigh again. “listen to Me” He says. He tells me i’m not in control of my cunt. i whimper. He says He is in control of my cunt. i nearly cum. i;m squirming like crazy. He tells me to say that He is in control of my cunt.

i say the words. saying them only makes me more horny. i gasp because i need to cum so badly. i’m still sitting on my hands. i want to masturbate but i can’t. i can’t disobey Him.

i ask Him to let me cum. “not yet” He says. that just makes me want it more. i ask Him again. “not yet, My little slut” He says. i gasp because i am right on the edge of cumming. i start to beg, offer Him obedience, offer Him anything at all, just to let me cum. He smiles. He says He knows i will do anything He says already. He says He knows i am just a little slut slave. i whimper and nod and squrm.

i have never wanted to masturbate so much in my life. but i can’t move my hands from under my ass. i can;t disobey Him. His hand is still on my thigh. it’s a tease to have His fingers there but not rubbing my pussy.

i beg Him to touch my pussy. “you are a real slut” He says. i squirm hard. “admit you’re a slut” He says.

i say it. i say “i’m a slut.” and i have never felt so hot and wet in my life.

“good girl” He says. i gasp hard because i nearly cum. i start begging Him again to make me cum. “tell Me you’re My slut”

“Your slut” i say. “i’m your slut.” i keep repeating it. it’s just coming out of my mouth like a confession.

“and who am I?” He says. i don’t know. i say so and go back to begging Him to make me cum.

“I control you and you obey Me” He says. “Who am I?” He asks.

“Master” i say. and now i am calling Him Master as i beg Him to make me cum.

“So tell Me you are my slut” He says.

“Master, i am Your slut” i say. i repeat it over and over. i can;t stop saying it. i tell Him i am His slut and beg Him to make me cum.

i know as a beg that i sound like a slut. i am whimpering and moaning and gasping because i need to cum. i am talking in a breathy slut voice as i beg for Him to make me cum. i sound like a desperate slut, willing to to do anything. and i know that i am.

“listen to Me, slut” He says. “as long as you serve Me, you will not ever orgasm unless I tell you to. I will control your cunt and your orgasms from now on.” He asks me if i understand.

“yes, Master” i say. i whimper constantly now. not cumming is driving me mad with need.

the car finally stops and i have no idea where i am. He gets out of the car and then He opens the car door for me. “Get out, slut” He says.

i whimper as i nearly cum. i slip out of the car. i kneel at His feet because i can’t stand. my legs are like jelly. i’m still begging Him to make me cum

“follow, slut” He says. i moan and shake with a desperate need to cum. i crawl behind Him as He walks to a house. i follow Him inside.

“strip, slut” He says. i shake again. each time He calls me slut it pushes me to the edge of cumming. i push my shoes off with my feet. i pull my sweatshirt off. i unbutton my jeans a wiggle out of them as best i can. i take off my bra. He stops me before i take off my panties.

He grabs my hair and pulls me through the house to a a big, leather recliner. i am half crawling half walking to keep up with Him. i get neatly thrown over the arm of the chair. my head is on the seat. my hips are on the arm of the chair. He yanks at my wet panties and rips them off. i hear a zipper and then something hot and hard is pressing into my dripping wet pussy.

i shudder as His hot cock pushes inside me. i can’t cum. but i need to cum. i babble like a stupid bimbo. i am begging Him to make me cum.

“you are My slut” He says as He fucks me from behind. i am mad with need. i am humping back to Him. but i am no longer begging to cum. i am begging Him to cum inside me. i know i need to please Him. i need to please my Master. i am His slut.

He fucks me hard until He cums. i feel grateful that i have pleased Him. but my need to cum is still there. my pussy aches. i am whimpering.

His fingers find my pussy. i can’t help but push to His hand. He strokes me slowly, driving me more insane with need. i am babbling desperate pleas for Him to make me cum. He finds my clit. my mind explodes with hot pleasure. i am humping to His fingers.

He grabs my hair again and pulls me off the chair and down to the floor. i am on my back. i am looking up at Him. He pulls His pants up. He is standing over me and staring down at me. He owns me and He knows it. i know it too. i whimper like a stupid bimbo that i am His slut and i need to cum.

He puts His foot on my pussy. the hard rubber sole of His boot rests on my pussy. i am under His foot. i am under Him. He is staring down at me. i have stopped babbling. i don’t need to speak. He sees me. He sees i am just a slut. He knows He has reduced me to a lustful bimbo slut. He says one word. “Cum.”

i cum. i cum hard. i grind my pussy to His boot. i shake and shudder. i cum and cum and cum.

“Cum” He says.

i cum again. i can’t stop. i cum. He is staring down at me. i don’t really see anything. i just cum.

“Cum” He says again.

there is nothing left of me. i just cum. i cum like a slut. i cum like hot, horny, wet, desperate slut. i cum and cum and cum.

“you’re mine now, slut” He says. i can only nod. He is right. i am His now. i am His slut. His slave.

“good girl” He says. “Cum.” i obey. i am His.

the end