The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lillian The Lioness

Part 2: The Pet

Lillian found his train car after the rush of the leaving crowd, when it was just the cleanup. It became almost eery when it was empty, and she was far more nervous now than she had been going to the show. Which was kind of funny, given that she’d only come because she wanted to sleep with him.

That was why she was here, right? Her head had felt fuzzy for the whole show. It was so hard for her to focus, sometimes. But she knew, at least, that she was here to have sex. To have a go with a very handsome stranger.

She was only human, after all.

She knocked lightly on the door to his car, and waited. His lights were on. Most of the lights on the train were on, though, so she wasn’t sure if that meant much.

“Lillian?” he asked.

She took a breath in. “Robert,” she said.

His door swung inwards. He’d taken off his jacket, and Lillian couldn’t help but admire the muscles of his shoulders. It was just his undershirt and his slacks and his suspenders. Really, he was terribly fit.

“You look beautiful,” he said. “Didn’t get to tell you that in the ring. Couldn’t, but—” He grinned. “Come in?”

She stepped in. He was quick to lock the door behind her. “This is nice,” she said. “It feels like a home. I like—”

He grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her. And she’d have been put off if it wasn’t exactly what she wanted. She knew she wanted this. Yes. That made sense. She just wanted it more intensely, now.

He pulled back. “Couldn’t do that either,” he said. “But wanted to.”

She was finding it remarkably hard to speak.

“I know what you’re here for,” he said, tucking her hair behind her ear. “You’ve wanted this all night. Just like I told you to.”

She blinked. “But I wanted it on my own,” she said, though she wasn’t sure why. She didn’t know what she was arguing. She did want him. She did like kissing him. A lot. But she needed to tell him- She needed to tell him something, didn’t she. “Robert,” she said. “I do want this, right?”

He laughed. And it was so difficult to worry when he laughed. It was so charming, so melodic, and she felt so at ease near him. She didn’t need to worry. She didn’t.

She swallowed. “Robert—”

He pressed his finger to her lips. “It’ll all make perfect sense when we’re done,” he said. He wouldn’t lie. Not with that smile. And she did trust him. “Now strip.”

She didn’t question it. Her fingers made quick work of the buttons on her dress, sliding it off her body. Robert nodded in approval as the fabric pooled at her feet.

She was happy he was happy. And it felt better, really. To take off her clothes.

He’d made her a promise. A very dirty promise, and she wanted him to keep it.

(There was a faint part of her that said she only wanted it because he made her want it.)

But then her undergarments were joining her dress in a pile, and it was just so hard to listen to that little voice. It was so faint and soft. Not like the smooth memory of Robert’s voice that echoed in her head.

“Excellent,” he said. He motioned for her to approach his chair. Reached out and cupped her breasts. Stroked his thumbs over her nipples, like he was appraising her. “This’ll take some getting used to. Having someone like you around.”

“But you want to get used to it,” she said. “Right?”

He stroked his hands down her sides. “I wouldn’t have you here if I didn’t.” Squeezed her hips. “Go lay down over the blankets.”

She did as he asked. “May I prop a pillow up on the headboard?”

He seemed so pleased by her. Always so happy. “Of course,” he said. “I never want you to be uncomfortable.”

She fluffed one of his pillows and leaned against it.

And he simply sat there, on the end of the bed, and stared at her.

She gave him a curious look. “Robert?”

He brushed his fingers gently against the sole of her foot. She sighed, despite herself. His hand felt good. Warm. Just like the rest of her was warm, the longer she sat here and the longer he stared.

“Just admiring you,” he said. “Just happy you’re here.”

“Well,” she said. “You told me to come. And I wanted to see you.”

“You want more than that,” he said. “But you already know that, don’t you?”

She- Did she? “I- You told me to come.”

“And you did,” he said. “Because you have complete trust in me.” he asked.

“I do,” she said. And she knew she did, though couldn’t remember why. It just felt like the right thing to do.

“Good,” he said. He kept stroking her, making a happy little feeling bubble up in her chest each time. “Good. Because I want you to know, I didn’t pick you because you have no parents. Or because you have no husband. That wouldn’t have stopped me.”

She felt like maybe she should sit up. She lifted herself onto her elbows. “Picked me?”

“You’ve got to understand,” Robert said. Wrapped his hand around her ankle. “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. I made this decision for the both of us, the moment I saw you.”

“What decision?” Lillian asked.

“To own you,” he said. “To bring you—” He ran his hand through his hair. Was she making him nervous? “You have to understand. I’ve slept with other gir- other people, but you’re just—”

“I’m what?” she interrupted.

“There’s no way for me to describe it, really,” he said. “To talk about the things I would’ve done for you, if I’d had to.”

“Why me?” she asked.

She didn’t really need the explanation, but if he was willing to entertain her, she’d ask. He seemed to want a dialogue, anyway.

She trusted him.

“I want to keep you,” he said, moving into the spot beside her. He gently took her hand. “I need to keep you. Do you understand that?”

“I don’t understand why it’s me,” she said. “I’m flattered, Robert, but—”

“I already told you,” he said. “You’re beautiful.”

“But is that all?” she asked.

“No,” he said. “It isn’t.”

She swallowed. “You’ve already got me, though,” she said. “I know that. And there’s a part of me that knows it’s wrong, that you stole something—”

“No, no,” he said. “It’s not wrong. It will never be wrong, darling. I promise you that.”

“What does keeping me entail?” she asked.

A small smile. “It means that we’ll be the most wonderful lovers,” he said. “There will never be a love as deep and true as ours.”

“How can you love me?” she asked. “You met me this afternoon.”

“Well,” he said. “I think I will love you. And that’s why I want to keep you.”

“And will I love you?” she asked.

“Oh, my dear Lillian,” he said. Gently brushed her hair behind her ear. “You already do. I just have to remind you of it.”

Something distant tells her that she’s not in love with him.

But she wouldn’t be here if she didn’t. Right? Was it love? Wasn’t it just trust? It was confusing. “You’re not making a lot of sense, Robert,” she said. Swallowed. “This is a lot to think about.”

A click of his tongue. “I’ll help you with that,” he said. “You shouldn’t be thinking. Not now. Not when it’s so hard for you. And it is hard, isn’t it?”

It was! “Yes,” she said, softly. “I keep trying to but—”

“Stop trying,” he said. “Thoughts are just heavy, useless nonsense. They’re just weighing you down. Keeping you from me. And you don’t want to be kept from me.”

“No,” she said. That part of her mind had been made up. Maybe not by her, but it seemed unchangeable now. “I don’t want to be kept from you.”

He stroked her hair. Soothed her. “Remember how light you felt before?” he asked. “When I put you into deep trance.”

A chill. Not the terrible kind. She didn’t think it was the terrible kind. It made her itch under her skin. For something only he could give her. She knew that. And she knew he knew.

“That deep, all-consuming trance,” he said. “You can’t even remember who you were before. You don’t even want to.”

Her tongue was heavy. Dry. Possibly because her mouth had been hanging open as he spoke to her. Just a little. Just as he’d sat beside her and stroked her into his command.

She hadn’t even fought him. She didn’t even know how. And why would she want to know?

“Look at me,” he said, cupping her chin.

“Robert,” she whispered. He had the most beautiful golden eyes. He had the most beautiful-

“I want you to remember the pendant, Lillian,” he said.

It sparked in the back of her mind. Tugged right at the very heart of her being. “The pendant.”

“Yes,” he said. “The pendant I took out on stage. When you feel into a trance in front of all those people. Do you remember that?”

She remembered the lights of the stage and his grin as he’d pulled it out of his pocket. And it had been so pretty, she could almost see her reflection in it, almost, but not quite, because it kept turning, and the light would catch it. The light would catch it just so it looked like it was in her eyes, but that was silly, the light wasn’t in her eyes...

Was it?

She couldn’t remember. She just remembered the way her reflection spun and spun and her thoughts had all spun with it, spinning, spinning, Robert had said something very important, just like he was saying something now, but spinning, she was spinning and-

“Do you remember?” he asked. His voice made her flush.

“I remember,” she whispered.

He brushed her bangs back out of her eyes. “Good,” he said. “It feels so nice to remember. It feels so nice to be in your trance.”

“Yes,” she said. “It’s so good.”

“Remember how deep you went for me,” he said. “Remember how completely I own your mind. How completely I own you.”

“I have always belonged to you,” Lillian said.

“Good girl!” he said. She could feel the glee in his tone. Let it sink into her brain, and let the pleasure follow. She made him happy. “What a good, obedient girl you are. Eyes open but seeing nothing at all. Nothing but her hazy, happy trance.”

She whimpered. She needed this. Needed to have her senses denied and controlled. It made sense that he would do this to her. Everything he said would always make sense.

“Lillian, can you move your hands for me?”

She wiggled her fingers. “I can.”

“Good,” he said. “I want you to move your hands to your thighs now, Lillian. Rest them there. Don’t move them until I tell you to.”

She obeyed.

He shifted next to her. His lips were right by her ear. “Are you wet, Lillian? Are you aroused?”

She squirmed. “A little.”

“Why?” he asked. “Why are you aroused?”

“Because I’m naked,” she said. “And I’m on your bed.”

“Wouldn’t that make you afraid?” he asked. “We barely know each other.”

“No,” she protested. “You know me. You know me better than I know me. Because you own me.”

“You take hypnosis so well, Lillian. You were always meant to be mine.”

“Yours,” she repeated. “I’m yours.”

“And if you’re not scared,” Robert said. “That must be because you want me to have fuck you, don’t you? You want me to fuck you.”

Her fingers twitched. “I want you to fuck me.”

“Go deeper into your trance,” he said. “Fall for me. Nothing makes you hornier than I do. Nothing makes you hornier than knowing you belong to me.”

She let out a small, gasping whimper. “I belong to you.”

“And the more you try to think about how much you need me, the more you realize you can’t think at all. And that makes you hotter. The more obedient you are, the hornier you are. And you’re so, so obedient. So what does that mean?”

“I’m horny,” she said, softly. Softly because she could barely breathe. She was so wet. She was so wet and she wanted to play with herself so badly.

“You were horny the whole time I was hypnotizing you,” Robert said. “In front of all those people. You wanted me to take you right there. To drive into your wet little cunt so that everyone could see what you are. And you know what you are, Lillian?”

“No,” she said. She rolled her hips against the bed. “Tell me. Tell me please.”

“Mine. Your cunt is mine, your heart is mine, your mind is mine. And nothing makes you happier than being owned.”

She flexed and then curled her toes.

“How wet are you, Lillian?” he said.

“So wet,” she said. “Please, I’m so wet, I can’t—”

“You can’t what?” he said.

“Think,” she gasped.

He laughed. “And that just makes you hotter, doesn’t it? Just like I told you it would. You want to think about how horny you are, but you can’t think. And then you just get hornier.”

She let out a noise of distress. “Please, I’m dripping, it’s on my thighs it’s on the sheets I’m so wet—”

“Take the index finger on your left hand,” he said. “And use that to play with your clit.”

She whimpered.

“Is your clit hard?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. “Yes, it’s so swollen and throbbing.”

“Why is it throbbing?” he asked. “Who made you this weak and horny?”

“You did,” she said. “You made me weak and horny.”

“And why are you horny?” he said.

“Because I love to obey,” she said. “Obeying you means I don’t have to think. Not thinking makes me so horny and wet.”

“Mm,” he said. “I love to hear you say that. Rub your clit harder for me.”

She moved her finger faster. Pressed more firmly, until she felt like her eyes might cross.

He wrapped his arm around her side. Pulled her against him. Took her wrist and pulled her hand away from her poor, swollen clit. She desperately tried to move her finger back, but he wouldn’t have it. “All mine to move,” he said. “All mine to toy with. You understand that, don’t you?”

“All yours,” she said.

He laid a soft kiss on her jaw. And lower, to her pulse. And then against her throat. Each touch of his lips was enough to send her into a frenzy. By the time he reached her collarbone, she felt like screaming. Or crying. Or coming and coming and never stopping.

She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t think. But she knew what he wanted from her.

“My delightful girl,” he whispered. “My teasing must be so hard for you, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Yes,” she whimpered.

“I’m sorry,” he said. Another kiss, at the top of her breast. “I have to consume you,” he continued. “And you’re so close. You’re so close to being exactly the girl I want you to be.”

“I want it,” she said. “I want it so bad, Robert, please, please—”

He made a scolding sort of noise. It scraped against her. Made her feel filthy and terrible all at once.

She may have sobbed. Just once.

“So close,” he said. “Remember being my lioness. Remember how perfect she was.”

She would throw herself at his feet now, if that would help. Throw herself at his feet and obey him.

“Why was she perfect?” he said. “You know this without thinking. It’s like breathing to you. It’s just a part of who you are. What made Nimea perfect?”

Her roar? Her temperament? How much she loved it when her Master- Her Master-

“You’re getting it,” he said. Giddy once more. “I can see it in your lovely, dazed eyes. Tell me the answer.”

“Nimea is your pet,” she said. “And you’re her Master.”

“Yes,” he said. “So what does that make you?”

“Your pet,” she said.

“And what does that make me?” he asked.

There was no other truth. “My Master.”

He kissed her. It was love and ownership all at once. They were the same. She knew that now. She would kiss him back, if she could function. If she wasn’t so delightfully helpless against her Master, as he taught her to be.

“You haven’t come yet,” he whispered. “So horny and so obedient and you haven’t been rewarded yet! I’m so sorry, my pet. I’m a terrible Master.”

She giggled at that. “You’re the best Master,” she said. She hadn’t even noticed the way the haze had changed. The way trance had become her.

He nuzzled her neck. “My beautiful Lillian,” he said.

“My Master,” she replied, sighing in contentment. “The only pleasure I need is yours.” She could come forever or never, for her Master. She’d always be his.

“Now that’s not true,” he said. “You’re my beautiful, sexy little pet. All you ever think about is me and coming. Me fucking you, filling you with my come. Me driving my tongue or my fingers inside you. I want to pleasure that little body of yours until you pass out.”

“Oh, Master,” she said. She was so hot! So hot and so desperate for Master to play with her. “You’re so good to me.”

“I didn’t want to keep you to be cruel to you,” he said. “I’m keeping you because I want you to always be happy.”

She brushed her nose against his cheek. Her Master. Wonderful, strong Master. “I am happy,” she said.

“But I’ll make you happier,” he said. “I’m going to fuck you right now, and make you come until you cry. Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Yes,” she said, squirming against him. “Oh Master, yes!”

He kissed her again. This time, she was far more eager to reciprocate. She knew now that she had to show her Master just how much she loved him. She had to show him every minute of every day.

He plucked at her nipple, and she sighed. She couldn’t be happier.

“Perfect,” he said. “Absolutely perfect, Lillian. From your brains to your breasts.”

She giggled. “Oh, Master. Thank you.”

He nuzzled at her neck. “Shall we start from behind?” he said. “A proper lioness would be mounted, you know.”

She smiled. Threw her head back as he sucked a lovely welt into her skin, palming her breasts all the while. “Am I your lioness, then? Will you make me Nimea again?”

“That was something,” he said. “Watching you crawl around on all fours like that. I’m sure every adult member of our audience was itching to fuck you by the end of that. But none of them can fuck you, can they?”

“No,” she said. He grabbed her nipple, much harder. Harshly twisted the little bud between his fingers. She shuddered at wonderful jolts of pleasure-pain bursting in her chest. “Only you can fuck me. You own me.”

“And while Nimea is lovely,” he said. “I will always fuck the girl who thinks she is a girl. Nothing else. Just you, my dear.”

She’d never been so flattered or adored in her life. Master wanted her! He wanted her body, he owned her mind- Oh, she was dripping on his bed. She was making a mess of his blankets!

He seemed to notice her distress, because he moved to tuck her hair behind her ears. “Don’t worry, love,” he said. “Everything you do pleases me.”

She throbbed. “Oh, Master...”

“Yes,” he said. Twisting, twisting, rolling. He wouldn’t stop playing with her breasts. It was driving her insane. “That feels so nice, doesn’t it?”

“Mm,” she said. “Yes, Master.”

“Climb onto all fours, pet,” he said.

She scrambled quickly off Master’s lap and back onto the mattress. Presented herself to him with an utmost urgency. Now that she knew it was coming, it was all she could think about. She was dribbling down her thighs. So wet, so unable to control herself or her own arousal or her own thoughts.

She was completely tamed. Kept. Owned. The only way to make it more complete would be for Master to put a collar on her.

She moaned, feeling her thighs quiver. “Oh, Master,” she said. “Will you ever put a collar around my neck?”

He didn’t respond right away. She didn’t worry, though. She couldn’t. It was a feeling completely beyond her comprehension. Completely out of her grasp. “Is that what you want, Lillian?”

“I love being owned,” she said, knowing it to be her most important truth. “I just want to feel it, Master. I want it so bad!”

“Oh, you’ll feel owned,” he promised, pressing his cock to her inner thigh.

Her body begged for it. For him to fill her absolutely and completely.

He gently brushed against her thigh.

“Please, Master,” she begged.

He chucked. “Don’t I get to admire your body a little longer?”

“I—” She didn’t want to upset him, but she needed him so bad! “Master, please.”

He leaned forward, and kissed her shoulder blade. Even the faint touch of his lips made her softly moan. “You are as insistent now as you were as my smug little lioness,” he said. “You are more than anything I ever could’ve dreamed. You will never again live as a free woman. You will always be mine.”

“Yes,” Lillian said. She could’ve sobbed in victory. “Oh, Master, thank you, thank you—”

He grabbed her by the hips, silencing everything but her absolute, unending need for him.

He was slow in taking her. Painfully slow, starting with just the tip of his perfect cock.

Her Master was such a tease! She whimpered and wiggled for him, hoping to convince him. She needed more. So much more, but Master knew best. Master knew how to make her cunt feel the best on his long, wonderful cock. She was his to use. His to play with. And he was so gentle, so careful, pushing himself all the way into her. Every inch of him was a new rapture.

“Imagine,” he said. “All the ways I’ll teach you to fuck me. All the ways you’ll get to please me.” He filled her completely. Grasped tightly at her sides as he brushed against her ass.

She almost came, right then and there. She could. If Master wanted her to. He hadn’t moved, but he was so warm. So thick and long and wonderful. She spasmed around him.

“If you want to come, darling—” He slid almost entirely out. Chuckled as she made a noise of protest. He pulled her back onto his cock quickly, as fast and hard as she needed. “Then come.”

She lost her breath as it struck her, bursting from all the denial and the heat Master had instilled in her. He’d teased her for so long, how could she do anything but come?

They’d barely even started. Master pumped her hips against his perfect cock, and she came for him, came like the good girl she was. She couldn’t come enough. She couldn’t get enough of him using her.

It didn’t stop. The orgasm was endless. It ripped through her just as surely as Master’s cock pounded away. She couldn’t feel this good, this helpless, without him.

Every thrust of his took her higher. Her orgasm got brighter, better, until he was fucking her so fast and so hard that she could do nothing but beg and wail. And it was better then than it had even been when he began.

She was a beautiful, throbbing, coming cunt for her Master to endlessly use. She wept in joy. She wept in pleasure.

“Master,” she said, when she could find a way to make words. “I can’t stop coming, Master- It’s too much, it’s too good, Master, please—”

“I know,” he said, so sympathetic. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back. His cock continued stroking into her, more slowly as he held her to his chest. “It’s just one long orgasm, isn’t it? I’m just making you into a thoughtless, coming mess.”

“Yes,” she wailed. “I’m a thoughtless, coming mess.”

He kissed the back of her head. “Didn’t mean for you to repeat that,” he said. “But it was lovely to hear.”

“Master,” she gasped. “Please.”

“Are you begging for me to let you stop coming?” he said. “Or are you begging for it to never stop?”

“I don’t know,” she whined. Her hips met each of his thrusts. And his cock fit so perfectly in her tight cunt. She loved lubricating him with her wetness. She loved being his plaything. She loved him.

“I’m so close, sweetheart,” he said. “I got so wound up, teasing you. Making you mine. I promise, we’ll go for hours and hours in the future.”

That was a future she could barely imagine. It was too far away, to hard to think about when she could do nothing but come. But if Master said so, then she’d be his little pet forever. Oh. Oh, God.

“Master,” she said. “Master, I—”

“You can call me Robert, if you want,” he said. “I want to hear you say my name. When you’re like this. When I’ve taken you. You know I’m your Master, now. It’s alright, darling.”

“Robert,” she sobbed. “Please, please, I need—”

“Lillian,” he said. He made her name sound so beautiful. So awe-inspiring. “It will stop when I come in you.”

“But it can’t stop,” she said. “Can’t ever stop coming.”

“I know,” he said. “I know. You’ve only ever been this, it feels like. My little doll. My little pet. But there will be other orgasms. Each as good as this one. Better, even.”

He reached his hand forward. His fingers found her clit.

It was out of her realm of comprehension. She couldn’t function outside her cunt. That was the only piece of her left. She was nothing but pleasure. She was nothing but Master’s toy.

And she was on her back, suddenly, her cunt still spasming despite the fact that Master was no longer inside her.

Instead, he loomed. Stared at her writhing on his bed. His cock was dripping with her.

She came and came. Her eyes rolled back as he moved over her. She could see only white and her Master’s glorious, golden gaze.

“I know,” he said. “It’s too much. I know it is. But it has to be, this time. It has to be so good it hurts.”

“Hurts so good,” she said. It wasn’t pain. It was the overwhelming intensity of her own pleasure, of orgasms stacked atop one another. She’d been drooling, she realized. Master wiped it away with his thumb.

“You’re beautiful,” he said. “Absolutely the most beautiful creature on this earth. And I want you to look at me when I come in you.”

It was hard. It was so hard. She could barely focus.

But he was there, smiling at her. His face was just a breath away from her own. So blindingly handsome. He met her eyes. And she found herself noticing a speck of gold in his gaze that throbbed in time with her cunt.

She was going to black out. She was going to turn into nothing but a dribbling, coming mess.

“Lillian,” he whispered, as his whole body went tense. There it was again, that prayerful whisper of her name. It made her feel near holy. Like each of her endless orgasms was divine.

If they were from Master, then they were. If Master said she was beautiful and good, then she was. She knew this to be true.

It was the sweetest, best feeling in all of existence. She knew. She saw truth, and truth was Master and Master was the only thing that mattered. The only thing that would ever matter.

This made the start of her orgasm look tame. This was in every part of her body. His come soaked her. Through her body and her brain and her very soul.

Master kissed her as she screamed. He stayed inside her, pumping her full.

“It’s okay,” he said, moving to kiss her tear-streaked cheek. “It’s okay, Lillian. Stop coming. Stop coming and rest.”

She didn’t know how to stop coming. She couldn’t.

“Rest,” Master repeated.

She laid her eyes upon his perfect face one last time, and fell into darkness.

* * *

She awoke to Robert folding up her things. The train was moving underneath them, a feeling Lillian was sure she’d adjust to. Thoughts of leaving town never crossed her mind. All of her things, her little apartment- She couldn’t have cared. She gave a lazy yawn, stretching against the bed frame. “I’ve got just the one dress,” she said. “Hope that’s alright.

“It’s a nice dress,” he told her, and she felt terribly flattered. “We’ll get you new clothes,” he continued. “New everything. You’ll need an ensemble for the ring—”

“The ring?” she asked. “I’m going to be performing?”

A flicker of amusement. “Darling,” he said. “Do you think I planned to keep you in my car all day? That seems remarkably cruel.”

“But still,” she said. “I’m not much of a performer.”

A chuckle. “I know a little lioness who’d disagree.”

She clenched her thighs together. If she happened to let out a content little sigh, it was entirely Robert’s fault. “Will that be my role, then?” Lillian asked. “I’m the Circus Lion?”

He brushed his hand along her knee. “I think that act is going to be retired,” he said. “No one could top your performance.”

“More like you only want to watch me crawl around,” she teased. “Not that I mind.”

“While it was a fun little show,” he said. He was smiling at her. Not possessively. Not as a leer. But fondly. Softly. “I think I’d prefer to keep it to myself, from now on.”

“You want to keep me to yourself,” she said.

He leaned in and kissed her. It was nothing overwhelming, really. Just a brush of his lips. It put her stomach in knots, regardless. “Yes,” he said. “Exactly.” His hand found the nape of her neck. “Just for me.”

She had the overwhelming urge to nibble at his lip. “I love you, Robert,” she said. “Does that mean I’m still in a trance?”

She could feel him grin. “Not exactly,” he said. “It means you’re exactly where I wanted you to be. Does it feel odd? Unnatural?”

She wet her lips. “No,” she said. “It’s the most easy feeling in the world.”

“Good,” he said. “Good. I—” He paused. Was he being shy? Her Master? After all of this? “I wonder if you’d like to be my Ringmistress,” he said. “And stay by my side.”

She decided she’d had enough of shyness. Her arms circled around his neck. She kissed him with a bruising sincerity. “I’ll be anything for you, darling,” she said.

“My wife, one day?” he asked. “Mother of my children?”

Oh. Oh, she was getting wet again. “Oh yes,” she said. She had such an urge to tease! It gave her a sweet little thrill. “Oh Master,” she cooed, raising her voice to be breathy and honeyed and once. “Will you put a baby in me?”

His was quick to grab her thigh. “You know I worried,” he said. “That I would kill that spark of yours.”

She had no clue what he was talking about. She doubted it mattered. “Master,” she repeated, insistent. “I want to have your children right now!”

He laughed. It was beautiful and sexy and so very much him. “I’m sure,” he said. “Are you certain you’re not just being greedy?”

His grip told Lillian that he didn’t mind. “Maybe,” she said. “Maybe I’m just a greedy little whore, Master.” She grinned. She’d never felt quite so dangerous. Quite so powerful.

His nostrils flared. “Maybe so,” he said. “Do greedy little whores like to be on top?”

She felt herself twist at the thought. “Yes Master,” she said. “They do.”

“Then show me,” he said. He brushed his thumb through her folds. Chuckled to himself. “My little pet.”

Lillian broke into a happy, girlish grin, and did exactly as her Master told her.

* * *

End.