The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Liliana meets Nora

When two hypnodommes unexpectedly cross paths, they must determine what the nature of their relationship will be in the future. Will they be allies, enemies or something in between?

Liliana sat at a small glass table on the back patio of her huge, luxurious home. The house itself was on top of a hill overlooking her estate’s property, which included a small vineyard, an olympic-sized pool, a huge detached garage, and several outbuildings among its many amenities. At nine thousand square feet, Liliana’ house boasted seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms, a full bar, a training gym and a gourmet kitchen among its many well-appointed spaces. It also contained several more esoteric and uncommon rooms, such as a dungeon with cages designed to hold humans, a room dedicated to sexual domination stocked with all manner of toys and tools with which to torture captives, and a hidden study that contained a huge collection of knowledge and artifacts dedicated to True Hypnotism and other mystic subjects.

Liliana was a stunningly beautiful woman of Brazilian descent. She was thirty-seven, five-foot-nine, with long thick wavy black hair and incredible amber eyes that seemed to shimmer with golden flecks. She had flawless olive skin and sculpted cheekbones, and full pouty red lips framed a heart-stopping smile. Liliana had a fantastic dancer’s body, fit and toned, having been trained rigorously in many styles and genres of dance from the age of five. She still spent many hours a week dancing, and thus was graceful, strong and confident in her every move. She was wearing a simple, breezy light green spaghetti-strap summer dress and flat brown sandals. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep red, and the only jewelry she wore was a magnificent large ruby pendant on a gold chain; the huge ruby had a smaller diamond suspended beneath it, and the clear stone almost seemed to absorb the light and feed it into the blood red stone above it.

It was just after one o’clock on a gorgeous summer afternoon. Liliana was relaxing, reading through some personal emails on her iPad and sipping a cup of excellent coffee brewed by her personal chef. She was enjoying the cool breeze and sunshine as she waited for her lunch to be served.

Behind Liliana stood Jack, her Thrall. He was a tall, very handsome man with light brown hair in a military-style buzz and blue eyes. He was thirty-nine and in excellent shape. Clean-shaven, he wore a very expensive custom-made black suit, with tactical boots rather than shoes. A former Army Ranger, he was well-trained in hand-to-hand combat and an expert in firearms and other weapons. After serving in the military he had worked as an intelligence officer for several years, and after retiring from government service he had become a mercenary.

He had first met Liliana on a job; he had been hired to retrieve a portable hard drive from a hotel safe. Upon sneaking into the hotel room, he was surprised to find the beautiful Liliana dressed in a black body suit. She had already opened the safe, and was about to leave with the hard drive, having been hired to retrieve it as well. Jack had attempted to physically subdue the beautiful woman; he had seriously underestimated her, and was surprised when she was easily able to match his combat training; Liliana had been practicing Capoeira alongside her dance training for years, and her skill in the acrobatic dance-fighting style had enabled her to defeat Jack in their confrontation, eventually knocking him out with a graceful kick to the head. He had awoken to find himself tied to a chair. A smirking Liliana stood before him, the black catsuit she’d been wearing when he’d first confronted her gone. Now she wore only a simple red thong; her flawless skin gleamed in dim hotel room lights. Her ruby and diamond pendant glittered between her magnificent breasts.

“Hello there. Normally I would just leave you on the floor and take the drive I came for, but I can tell you are far more than an ordinary thug. I am Liliana. What is your name?” the beautiful woman had asked.

Jack said nothing, staring straight ahead. It had taken quite an effort not to look at her breasts. He subtly tested his bonds; they were tight and expertly tied.

“Awww… you can tell me, dear. I am going to find out anyway” Liliana said with a mock pout, putting her hands on her hips.

“Ma’am, you can do or say anything you like. I will not tell you anything” Jack said stoically.

For an instant, his eyes had flicked to Liliana’s breasts…and the beautiful pendant.

“Oh my poor man, you have no idea the predicament you are in. You are going to tell me anything and everything I want to know…and so much more” Liliana had purred.

The woman walked slowly around Jack, caressing his cheek gently. Her smile was dazzling, her touch warm and soft.

It took a supreme effort on Jack’s part not to flinch or react. His cock had ideas of it’s own, stiffening in his tactical pants.

“Don’t worry, I am not going to harm you. You see, not only have I beaten you physically, I am going to beat you mentally as well” Liliana continued arrogantly, standing once more before Jack.

She looked at the growing bulge in his pants and giggled.

Liliana licked her lips slowly, casually ran her hand up her thigh and then her toned stomach to fondle her left breast, squeezing her nipple lightly.

The bound man’s heart was racing; already confused and embarrassed at getting beaten by this strange woman, Jack now found himself getting aroused. He clenched his jaw, cursing his body’s betrayal. His eyes followed her hand, which moved from her nipple to caress the beautiful pendant she wore. With an effort, he took his gaze from it and forced himself to look at her face.

“You like what you see, I can tell. What is the harm in telling me your name?” Liliana whispered, her eyes boring into Jack’s.

He swallowed hard. Her eyes were beautiful, he admitted; they were easy to just look into… Jack blinked, trying to order his thoughts. There really was not any harm in telling her my name, he thought to himself.

“Jack, ma’am…” he whispered.

“Hello Jack. So polite; it seems like it is already in your nature to obey. You appear to be skilled, competent and intelligent enough. I am sure you are loyal as well; you wouldn’t give up your employer or any information under physical torture, would you? No, you would not. That’s alright, fortunately I have an alternative. I want you to relax…” Liliana replied in a soothing voice.

She placed her hands on her breasts, massaging them and playing with her nipples. She continued for a moment as Jack watched.

The former soldier knew he should look away… but he didn’t. Liliana’s movements were so seductive. His cock was rock-hard now. Jack swallowed hard again.

“What…what do you want?” he asked quietly.

“I want you to look at this” Liliana said, lifting the pendant by its chain with her right hand.

She stepped forward, holding it so it dangled before Jack’s eyes, her left hand continued to fondle her nipple.

“I…don’t understand…” Jack said, his voice a whisper.

He was sweating, and his throat felt dry.

“You will, Jack. Just relax…relax for me and I will make everything clear…relax and you will understand…relax…relax and look at my beautiful pendant” Liliana purred.

She started swinging the pendant very gently back and forth.

“Listen, uh, Liliana? I, you can’t, um—” Jack had stammered, taken aback by the woman’s actions.

Her voice was powerful and strangely compelling, and he found himself looking at the magnificent pendant as it glittered before his eyes.

“That’s it dear Jack…just keep your eyes on my pendant and listen closely to my voice…relaxing more and more with each word I speak…relaxing deeper, deeper for me Jack… watching the pendant swing back…and forth…relax…relax deeper” Liliana continued in a powerful and insistent monotone.

As she spoke, she reached down with her free hand and undid Jack’s belt and pants. He gasped as she grabbed his stiff cock and pulled it out and began to stroke it in time with her words and the swinging pendant.

“Ah..AH! You… you can’t…stop…s-stop…” Jack stammered.

“You do not want me to stop. It feels so good, me stroking your cock. Watching the pendant is so relaxing…my voice is so soothing Jack…You are feeling so relaxed…deeper…deeper relaxed with each swing of the pendant…relaxing more and more with my every word…relaxing deeper for me with each stroke of your cock…you cannot think…you want to just let go into complete relaxation, don’t you? It would feel so good to give in to me and let me think for you Jack…let the tension in your body drain away…” Liliana said, her sultry voice penetrating Jack’s mind.

Jack tried to speak, but it came out as a whimper. He pulled uselessly against the ropes as wave of pleasant relaxation washed over his body. His cock was throbbing as Liliana continued to stroke him. His eyes were locked on the pendant, and her words seemed to echo inside his mind.

He realized he wanted to relax for her. He wanted to just give in, let this beautiful woman think for him… NO! a small part of his mind said firmly. You must resist her! It told him.

But it was too late; another wave of relaxation washed over Jack; his muscles were going limp in contrast to his hard cock. His whole body began tingling and he felt warm. He moaned as his arousal continued to build quickly toward orgasm.

“That’s a good boy… now, in a moment I am going to command you to cum, and you will. But not before I command it. When you do, you will have the most explosive and incredible orgasm you have ever felt; Jack, when you cum for me you will be MINE. You free will be gone. You will know in your heart that you belong to Liliana and that you MUST obey her every command. You will want only to serve me, please me…OBEY me…say it Jack, say you will be MINE, my SLAVE forever!” Liliana continued.

The sultry hypnotist let her pendant rest between her breasts, then moved to begin slowly tit-fucking the hapless man. He moaned loudly, trembling.

Jack wanted to say it; but he knew if he did, he would belong to this woman. He would become hers to do with as she pleased.

Her slave.

“I…I…please…please… don’t…” he stammered as Liliana squeezed her tits around his shaft and slid them up and down.

“Say it Jack. SAY IT! You want to, to you need to say it!” Liliana commanded.

“Oh fuck…yes…YES!…I am yours! I will obey you, I will be your slave forever!” he cried out.

Lilian smiled wickedly; she performed two more long, slow strokes making Jack shudder and moan.

“Very good Jack! Now Cum! Cum and become my slave!” Liliana commanded.

She casually held her hand palm down over Jack’s cock an instant before it spasmed and he shot his load, preventing him from hitting her in the face. Liliana continued to stroke him as he trembled, ejaculating all over her hand and beautiful breasts. He was gasping for air as the massive orgasm rippled through him. Liliana waited patiently, waiting for his diminishing shaft finish spurting. Then she rose and took a towel from her duffel bag and cleaned herself.

Jack slumped in the chair, catching his breath.

“Now we can have a little chat, dear Jack. And if you are as extraordinary of a man as I suspect you are, we will get you settled into your new life—serving me, your new Mistress” Liliana had informed him.

“Yes Mistress” Jack had replied for the first time.

The first time, but certainly not the last. He had met Liliana over a decade ago; he had proved to be everything and more she’d wanted in a Thrall, and he had been serving her ever since. She had hypnotized him dozens of times, making sure he was always conditioned to serve and obey without question. She had found him smart, tough, capable and extremely useful. Over time he became her bodyguard, confidant, lover and anything else his mistress desired. Liliana generally treated him well, far better than her other slaves.

A short time later another of those slaves, a beautiful blonde named Taylor, brought Liliana a tray containing her lunch. The woman was twenty-three; she was naked, with pale blue eyes and her long hair in a bun. Her pussy was shaved and both her nipples and her belly button were pierced. She wore an ornate leather collar studded with blue crystals, her finger and toenails were sky blue. Taylor had been enslaved by Liliana two years earlier when the hypnotist had caught her in an attempt to steal her purse while in an upscale restaurant. Taylor had been a server, and after being hypnotized she admitted was planning to steal Liliana’s identity. The hypnotist decided that instead she would steal Taylor’s free will, and beautiful young woman had been part of Liliana’s stable ever since.

Taylor stepped aside and stood quietly as Liliana ate, then cleared the dishes without a word. Liliana did not acknowledge her.

The hypnotist went back to her emails.

“Mistress, Simon is here to see you” came a female voice.

Liliana looked up to see Addison, a gorgeous red-haired woman whom she had added to her collection several months ago. Liliana had quite forgotten why she had decided to keep Addison, other than she had annoyed her in some fashion and was beautiful.

Addison too was naked, her flame-red hair in a bun. She sported the same piercings and shaved pussy as Taylor, but her collar was pink, decorated with rhinestones. Her finger and toenails were white, and she wore a silver toe ring on each middle toe that was connected to an anklet by a fine silver chain.

“Excellent. Bring him to me now” Liliana commanded.

“Yes Mistress” Addison replied with a curtsy.

A moment later, the red-haired hypno-slave led a small, nervous-looking man out to patio. He was roughly forty, average looking with a short dirty blond ponytail and wearing a nice grey suit.

“Simon, welcome. I assume you have something important for me since you came in person” Liliana said, rising from her seat and dismissing Addison with a wave.

The slave-girl curtsied again and obediently departed.

Simon swallowed and went to his knees on the hard patio as his Mistress sauntered over to stand in front of him.

He was what was considered a second-tier slave. Second-tiers usually had knowledge or skills that were more useful than menials like Taylor and Addison, the lowest level of slave in a hypnotist’s stable. Second-tiers often operated aware and awake, although still deeply enslaved to the will of their hypnodomme. They were sent on missions and given tasks that required decision making or interaction with “normals”, as True Hypnotists referred to people outside their community. They wouldn’t draw suspicion the way an entranced menial would, and were able to improvise within the guidelines given to them by their hypnotist.

Simon was the manager of Aphrodite’s, an upscale nightclub Liliana owned as front to launder money and hide some of her nefarious activities.

“Mistress Liliana, I am sorry to report that the club was robbed last night” Simon said meekly, looking down.

“I see. Please elaborate” Liliana said calmly.

Her voice was quiet, but menacing.

“Yes, Mistress. Someone managed to get into the safe in my office and take a lot of money” Simon replied, still looking down.

“You mean my money. What else did they take?” Lilian asked.

“My laptop” Simon replied, visibly cowering.

“Your laptop…I am certain I do not need to reiterate to you how much of a potential complication that is” Liliana said, irritation creeping into her voice.

“No, Mistress” Simon said in almost a whisper.

“And where were you when this happened? Tell me the truth, now” Liliana ordered firmly.

“I was in the supply room, fucking Kayla” Simon whimpered.

“Ah yes, banging some cocktail waitress when you should have been doing your job. I am very disappointed in you Simon” Liliana said coldly.

“I-I am sorry Mistress, I will find the laptop, and—“ Simon began.

“Silence! You will tell me what took place” Liliana commanded, turning her back to him.

“While I was with Kayla, someone got in the office and opened the safe” Simon replied, trailing off.

“That’s it? Did you review the security footage?” Liliana demanded.

Simon swallowed hard.

“The video has been…erased” he said quietly.

“Excuse me? I was under the impression that erasing security footage would be difficult without the password to the system. You are the only one who should have that password besides Jack” Liliana said with menacing calm.

“Yes Mistress, I know. I don’t understand it, someone must have hacked the system—“ Simon began.

“Silence!” Liliana cut him off.

The kneeling man stopped talking and averted his eyes, fear plain on his face. Liliana looked at Jack, prompting him to speak with a look.

“Obviously something isn’t right. Ordinarily it would be a good bet that Simon was in on the robbery; but if he was he would not have come to you to report it. Not to mention he is your slave and incapable of betraying you. That means someone was good enough and fast enough to open the safe and erase the security footage in the time that Simon was having a quickie in the supply room. It seems very unlikely, or we have a very, very skilled professional thief on our hands” Jack said.

Liliana was thoughtful for a moment, pondering her Thrall’s words.

“This is very unfortunate; I am extremely displeased. I agree, something is very off about this situation. I will get to the bottom of it, and someone is going to be very, very sorry. Jack my love, see what you can find out immediately” Liliana commanded.

“Your wish is my command” Jack replied with a nod.

He was eager to find out who had the audacity to steal from his Mistress, so he could assist her in punishing them. Jack had come to love and trust her, and he had complete faith in her power and intelligence.

It was best to leave the thinking to her.

Jack headed down the path toward the garage where is personal SUV was parked, leaving Liliana alone with Simon.

Jack knew his Mistress well; she was angry despite her calm controlled exterior. He would have felt sorry for Simon, if he cared what happened to the little man.

“Prostrate yourself, slave” Liliana commanded after Jack had gone inside.

“Yes Mistress” Simon said, immediately laying face down on the patio.

“Simon, Simon, Simon…whatever shall I do with you? I have given you how many chances? Two? Three? Far more than you deserve. I don’t see how you ever functioned as a fixer for anyone competent before you tried to steal from me. I really hoped you would present some kind of value as a second-tier slave, since you are simply not attractive enough to keep around as a menial. You have some skills and contacts, but you lack foresight and keep showing poor judgement. Get on your knees!” Liliana commanded.

Simon struggled to his knees as the hypnodomme sauntered over to stand before him.

“Mistress please, I really—“ he began.

“Silence. No, you did not “think” Liliana said coldly.

She was an arrogant, petty egomaniacal woman who saw most people as merely tools, means to an end to be disposed of when she was finished with them.

Simon cowered, unable to speak. Lilian loomed over him, an evil smile slowly forming on her lips.

“Look into my eyes…” she commanded slowly.

Simon gasped audibly as he met her incredible gaze; he had been hypnotized by her several times, but always with her pendant. She had never leveled the awesome power of her hypnotic eyes on him before.

Liliana’s gorgeous amber eyes shifted to slowly dark brown, then faded to green before turning gold. Simon’s mouth hung open as tremendous hypnotic energy flowed from her into him. The hypnotist’s eyes slowly shifted back to green, then brown, and finally back to their rich amber color

She had used a powerful and advanced hypnotic technique; Liliana was one of very few True Hypnotists who mastered it.

It took a lot of willpower and energy to use, but it was much quicker than a more typical induction and an unprepared mind usually had no chance to resist it.

Simon, already conditioned to serve and obey Liliana’s will, was now so deeply hypnotized his mind was utterly blank and open to any suggestion or command she cared to give it.

“Listen closely to my voice, Simon. Your mind is empty…completely empty of any thoughts or desires. Your thoughts are gone, your will is gone. There is only my voice. My voice is all that you can hear now, and you must obey it. You must obey me” Liliana informed him.

“Obey…” he mumbled.

“Yes, very good. Now listen very carefully” Liliana began.

Jack returned to the patio two hours later; Liliana had removed her dress and sandals and was sitting naked and cross-legged on a mat, meditating.

Simon was gone; he was most likely in Liliana’s dungeon, and there was a good chance that the man was permanently mind-fucked, after being harshly punished by Liliana.

Jack waited patiently for his Mistress to acknowledge him.

“You have something worthwhile to report?” Liliana asked, eyes closed.

“Yes, Mistress” he asked, admiring her body.

A sizable bulge grew in his pants.

“Excellent! Please, tell me what you have learned” Liliana replied with a smile.

She could always count on Jack.

“Kayla was not fucking Simon in the stock room; after talking to her and a few other employees, I believe I know what may have happened” Jack replied.

Liliana opened her eyes; she saw Jack held a tablet, which he offered to her.

The hypnotist stood and took the device. Looking at it, she saw an advertisement for an entertainer who was performing at Aphrodite’s the previous evening.

A stage hypnotist.

Liliana raised an eyebrow.

Stage hypnotists were generally charlatans, pretenders without real power.

“Are you serious? You believe a stage hypnotist is behind the robbery?” she asked with disdain.

“Yes, Mistress. But I don’t believe she is a mere stage hypnotist” Jack replied.

Liliana looked at the tablet again; the woman was a beautiful blonde with fetching green eyes; the photo proclaimed her the “Amazing HypNora”.

She touched the tablet’s screen, playing a video of Nora’s performance; she was charismatic, flamboyant and confident.

Liliana could tell right away there was more to her than a mere entertainer.

She was also intrigued, as someone who had robbed more than one safe herself.

“I see. She does appear to have some talent beyond the typical stage charlatan. And what remarkable eyes; perhaps she is a True Hypnotist and simply enjoys doing party tricks. Tell me, why do you think it was her?” Liliana asked.

“Her legal name is Nora Jameson, by the way. Kayla and another employee saw her go into the office with Simon after her show. I am assuming you interrogated him thoroughly, and under your hypnosis he still claimed that he was with Kayla during the robbery. Since he can’t lie to you while in your power, he must have believed he was fucking her in the stockroom” Jake said.

“Ah yes, the result of a post-hypnotic suggestion. Simple yet clever” Liliana said thoughtfully.

“Yes, Mistress. I believe Nora hypnotized Simon and made him open the safe and erase the security footage, then of course gave him hypnotic amnesia and made him believe he was fucking Kayla. Then it looks like he was in on the robbery, and lying about where he was” Jack said.

“That does make sense; normally an owner would just assume he was lying to cover up his theft; however, Nora did not know he was already a hypno-slave and incapable of lying to me. Well done, Jack” Liliana said with a grin.

“Thank you Mistress. I also did a little digging, and it turns out that two other upscale clubs that Nora performed at in the past few months have been robbed; nothing came from investigations of the robberies, and she wasn’t mentioned as a suspect. In both cases, club employees were blamed for the thefts, despite their vehement protests of innocence” Jack added.

“Well then, we will have to retrieve that computer before this…Nora…does something do really upset me. Do you happen to know where she is?” Liliana asked.

“She has a suite at the Four Seasons, under her name” Jack replied.

“I do believe I will pay her a visit…but first, be a dear and help me relax” the gorgeous woman purred.

She moved close to Jack, casually fondling him through is pants. Jack grinned; Liliana kissed him passionately.

“Remove your clothes” she whispered.

All Jack wanted was to please his mistress; a moment later his clothes joined Liliana’s on the ground. He then unceremoniously hoisted his Mistress up onto the sturdy patio bar and put his face between her legs, licking her pussy and sucking at her clit. Liliana gasped and moaned; Jack continued for a few minutes, then climbed onto the bar and laid down; Liliana got on top of him and mounted his cock, shrieking with pleasure as she rode him wildly. She orgasmed quickly once, then again. Before Jack could cum, Lilian climbed down off the bar and went to the patio railing.

“Come rail me, my pet” she said with a laugh, leaning over.

Jack groaned at her bad joke as he jumped down and moved to where she waited. Liliana moaned as he entered her from behind, thrusting powerfully; his hands massaged and squeezed her ass. He increased the speed and force of his thrusting, and soon Liliana was screaming in ecstasy.

“Yes…YES…oh YES! Fuck me! Fuck me, my Thrall!” she cried out, shuddering as she had multiple orgasms.

Jack had been her lover for a decade, and he knew exactly how to touch and please her. Finally, he let out his own shout of ecstasy as he climaxed.

“Taylor!” Liliana called as Jack moved so she could stand up from leaning over the railing.

The naked menial slave appeared with towels and bottled water, well-trained at how to serve her Mistress effectively.

Liliana and Jack recovered and cleaned up.

“Jack, I would like to leave in exactly two hours. Have the car out front, packed with anything I might require. Confirm that Nora is still at her hotel before we depart. I am going to go down to the dungeon and see if Simon is indeed under Nora’s suggestions, and how difficult they are to unravel. That will give me some insight into how skillful she might be, and if I can restore his memory it will also confirm your theories” Liliana said as she straightened her dress.

“As you command, Mistress” Jack replied, nodding his head.

Two hours later, Jack sat in the driver’s seat of a black Mercedes in front of Liliana’s home, patiently waiting for her.

He wasn’t waiting long; Liliana got into the back seat a look of satisfaction on her face.

“You were correct, Jack. Nora hypnotized Simon and made him assist her in robbing me as well as making him believe that he was fucking the cocktail waitress in the storeroom when the robbery took place. Her suggestions were powerful and skillfully placed, but not too much of a challenge to unravel. Is she still at her hotel?” she asked.

“As of fifteen minutes ago, yes Mistress. She is booked there for tonight as well. She has another show at in three days in Portland” Jack answered.

“Excellent. Take us by Aphrodite’s on the way, I have to appoint one of the assistant managers to temporarily take Simon’s place until I can find a new manager” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress” Jack replied.

He started the car’s powerful engine with a smile of his own, happy that he had been able to serve Liliana well.

Meanwhile in a suite at the Four Seasons, Nora moaned loudly as she bounced on young man’s cock. The rode him roughly, the bed shaking as she moved. This was the third time she had mounted him; the man’s girlfriend knelt beside the bed naked, watching. She’d already had two turns worshiping the sexy hypnotist.

The young couple had run into Nora at the hotel bar after her show the previous evening, and had been skeptical upon learning she was a hypnotist. Elizabeth in particular had been quite rude, scoffing at hypnotism in general and implying that Nora was crazy. This of course had drawn the arrogant hypnotist’s ire. A True Hypnotist, Nora had easily put the couple into a trance with her flashing green eyes and velvety voice, then taken them back to her suite for some casual humiliation. After they had worshipped her that first evening, Nora had decided to keep the attractive couple as her sex slaves for a bit longer, making them sleep on the floor of her bedroom. The following morning, Nora continued her domination, making her victims aware so she could enjoy their humiliation. The hapless couple had been worshipping her throughout the day, serving her every whim both sexual and mundane.

Both were local college students; Kyle was a handsome and fit track athlete and pre-law student, and Elizabeth was a pretty business major and cheerleader.

They were now trapped in a shocking and humiliating lesson in what happens to people who cross a petty, arrogant and amoral hypnodomme.

“I’m not a lesbian!” Elizabeth had shrieked in protest when Nora ordered her to eat her pussy yet again.

“You are now” the hypnotist had laughed.

Upon becoming aware of their predicament, Kyle had at first threatened and cursed, and Elizabeth sobbed as she tried to resist Nora’s orders. The hypnotist hadn’t allowed either of them to cum, though she’d made them gradually want her more and more as she dominated them through out the day; the more they obeyed the more horny for her they became. Eventually they were begging to worship Nora.

Continuing to ride Kyle, Nora had yet another orgasm, screaming with pleasure. She chuckled as she lay shuddering on top of the young man; a moment, she rolled off him and lay breathing heavily.

“Mmm...that was so much fun! Well, for me at least” she said with a chuckle as she looked at Kyle’s still-erect, straining cock.

The hypnotist sat up after catching her breath, and abruptly decided she was done with the couple.

“Okay. Kyle, you will stand up and jerk off to me; you will shoot your load in Elizabeth’s face. Elizabeth, just stay kneeling right there and start masturbating to me and when Kyle cums in your face you will have a huge orgasm” she ordered casually.

“Yes Mistress Nora” both young people replied.

Nora watched, grinning as they obeyed. It wasn’t long before Kyle gasped as he ejaculated in Elizabeth’s face, the young woman moaning as she frantically rubbed her clit and orgasmed as well.

“Very good! I think you two have learned your lesson” Nora said with a smug laugh.

The hypnotist had the couple clean up and get dressed; then she put them both under with a trigger.

“Okay Kyle, Elizabeth, when you step outside the hotel, you will awaken and go straight home and go to bed and fall asleep. When you wake up in the morning, you will feel wonderful and refreshed and you will realize you both deserved everything that happened tonight. My power and superiority will make you both extremely horny, and you will both masturbate to me.” she instructed.

The hypnotized college students helplessly agreed.

“Excellent. Now get out of my sight; go home. Now!” Nora said dismissively.

The powerful hypnotist was done with the pair.

For the moment, anyway; she had left their triggers buried deep in their subconscious, and programmed their numbers into her phone in case she should desire their servitude next time she was in town.

After they’d gone Nora took a long hot shower, then put on a silk robe and picked up the laptop she had taken from Aphrodite’s. She had gotten the password from the weasel of a manager, and now that she had indulged her sexual appetites she intended to see what was on it, if there was anything she could use either for business or pleasure.

Nora walked into the suite’s living room, intending to open a bottle of wine and relax on the couch for the evening.

She froze, startled to see someone already seated on the couch.

“Hello. I do believe that belongs to me” Liliana said pleasantly.

“Who the fuck are you? How did you get in here?” Nora demanded.

“My name is Liliana. I own Aphrodite’s, which you robbed after performing your little hypnosis act there last night” the gorgeous dark-haired woman replied.

“Well, obviously I can’t deny it with this in my hand. But I will say I am impressed you figured out it was me, found me and broke into my room” Nora replied, setting the laptop on the coffee table.

She smiled, obviously outgoing and not easily rattled.

“Thank you. Honestly, it wasn’t that difficult” Liliana replied, pointedly examining Nora’s robe-clad body.

“Like what you see?” the curvy blonde woman asked slyly.

Nora casually dropped her robe and turned a slow revolution; around forty, she was short, perhaps five-foot-two. Her hair had several streaks of vibant pink dyed in it, and she had a dazzling smile to complement her stunning green eyes. Her breasts were large, firm and round. Her long fingernails were done in a perfect french manicure. She had nicely toned abs, a green crystal glittering in her belly button, and her pussy was shaved. Her ass was large but firm, and she had nice legs and cute, small feet with her toenails painted a dark emerald green.

“Indeed, you are a lovely woman. It is a shame you chose to steal from me” Liliana replied, smiling approvingly at Nora’s brazenness

“I wasn’t stealing from you, per se. I was just after a little travel money. Now, I don’t see any police…That means you have something else in mind; maybe we can work something out?” the naked blonde hypnotist said with a seductive smile and a wink.

Liliana chuckled.

“Indeed; I am curious how you pulled off the theft. You see, my manager Simon is adamant that he was fucking a cocktail waitress in the stockroom while the robbery was taking place…but we know he wasn’t because Kayla denies it and there are witnesses that saw you going into the office with him” she replied pleasantly.

Nora gave an exaggerated pout.

“I guess I got a little sloppy this time. What if I told you that—Simon, is it?— that he was the one that masterminded the robbery? That he forced me to help him at gun point?” she asked.

Nora casually placed a hand on her hip, striking a seductive pose before the still-seated Liliana.

“That is a lovely story, but you have the laptop, so you were at least complicit. And, he is so adamant that he was fucking that piece of trash server that it is almost…unnatural” Liliana replied, continuing to admire Nora’s body.

“Yes, I am sure it is like he actually believes it himself” Nora replied with smug smile.

“Why Nora, are you implying that you hypnotized Simon into stealing for you?” Liliana asked with a raised eyebrow.

“That is exactly what I did, Liliana. I am a hypnotist, after all” Nora replied with a chuckle.

“Yes you are, and you must be an incredibly talented one to be able to pull off something like that. More than a mere stage hypnotist” Liliana said.

“That I am, dear. Tell me Liliana, have you ever been hypnotized?” Nora asked, staring at Liliana with her dazzling green eyes.

The naked hypnotist moved slowly and seductively, swaying in a sultry dance, carefully maintaining eye contact with Liliana.

“I have been hypnotized, Nora. Several times in fact. I found it can be a very, very pleasant experience” Liliana replied with a smile.

The beautiful dark-haired woman stood, and casually let her dress fall to the floor, then slipped off her sandals.

Liliana met Nora’s gaze with her own intense amber eyes and easily matched her sexy movements, now wearing only her magnificent ruby and diamond pendant.

The two naked women’s eyes remained locked as they danced, separated by the coffee table.

Nora smiled approvingly at Liliana’s spectacular body.

There was an undeniable electricity between them, a mutual admiration and arousal despite the less than amicable situation.

“Yes, it can be so relaxing to just let go and sink deep…deep into a hypnotic trance…let all your worries, your fears and cares just fade away…relaxing deeper…deeper as you look into my eyes…” Nora said in a soothing monotone.

Liliana recognized that Nora’s voice was well-honed from practice, and she could feel an almost imperceptible pulse of energy flowing from her magnificent eyes.

Both were trademarks of a True Hypnotist, and Liliana could tell Nora was a skilled one.

“Oh my, Nora; are you planning to hypnotize me, dear?” Liliana asked with a smile.

“You know you want me to Liliana. Just relax and let go as you keep looking deep into my eyes…eyes the draw you in…eyes that can hypnotize…” Nora continued.

Liliana had been planning to start her own induction and take this upstart hypnotist down. However, she recognized Nora’s skill, and decided that she wasn’t interested in a fair duel.

The blonde hypnotist’s induction was already starting affect her, and Liliana was not certain she could win.

“Just keep looking deeper—oof!” Nora gasped as Liliana’s bare foot slammed into her stomach.

The dark-haired beauty spun gracefully as she had kicked Nora over the table, using the momentum to flip over it and land beside the now-doubled over blonde.

Liliana kicked Nora in the side, again making a graceful spin that made the kick look more like a dance move than an attack. Liliana then swept Nora’s feet from under her, dropping her beside the table. Before the stunned blonde hypnotist could recover, Liliana bent and grabbed Nora’s hair and banged her head on the table.

Nora was shocked by the speed and grace of Liliana’s attack. She was dazed from the blow to her head. She blinked her eyes, forcing them to focus and saw a beautiful spinning ruby and diamond pendant filling her vision.

“That’s it Nora, just look at the beautiful pendant and listen to my voice…” Liliana began an induction in a powerful voice, still holding the blonde woman’s hair.

Nora was confused; too late, she realized it was Liliana who was hypnotizing her!

“You are feeling very, very relaxed…you are getting sleepy…very sleepy as you look deep into the spinning pendant…your eyelids are growing heavy, so very heavy…you cannot stay awake, SLEEP!” Liliana said forcefully.

She let go of Nora’s hair and snapped her fingers.

The naked blonde slumped to the floor, hypnotized.

Liliana let out a relieved sigh; she had taken Nora by surprise and put her under quickly, a risky move against another True Hypnotist, but it had worked.

“Can you hear me Nora?” she asked.

“Yes…” the naked woman murmured from the floor.

Liliana smiled.

“Listen to me very carefully…” she began.

Nora awoke with a start. She was still naked, and was kneeling in the middle of her suite’s living room. Her fingers were laced behind her head, her back slightly arched.

Nora’s head and side ached from the beating Liliana had given her.

Even worse, she couldn’t move.

The hypnotist recognized that she was under a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion not to move.

“Hello Nora” Liliana said.

She was sitting on the couch, a smug smile on her face; she too was still naked, holding a glass of white wine.

“You are a hypnotist” Nora said sourly.

She could remember sinking deep into Liliana’s control, then being questioned thoroughly and having several post-hypnotic suggestions planted in her subconscious mind before being awoken by a loud snap.

“Indeed I am. A hypnotist who does not appreciate being robbed, nor attempts to hypnotize me” Liliana replied calmly.

“Understandable. I suppose this is the part where you torture and humiliate me?” Nora asked.

She was trying very hard to be cool and nonchalant; as a hypnotist herself, she knew exactly the situation she was in and was quite aware that there was little she could do.

She was completely at Liliana’s mercy.

This is going to be unpleasant, Nora thought with a shuddering sigh.

“I will admit, that was my first inclination; however, I am intrigued by you, Nora. Your gypsy lifestyle, driving around the country, performing as a stage hypnotist, robbing and dominating as you please…it is very unique” Liliana replied.

While she had Nora in a trance, she had questioned her extensively about her life, discovering among other things that she owned and traveled in a custom built luxury van that was complete with a bed, kitchenette and bathroom that allowed her to live completely off the grid for days.

The stage hypnotist went from city to city, performing at clubs, robbing the establishments and their patrons of whatever struck her fancy before moving on.

“Thank you. As you can imagine, I sometimes have people after me, so I never stay anywhere too long” Nora replied.

“Yes, if you had left yesterday, I would not have caught up with you” Liliana said pleasantly.

“I was just enjoying the hotel so much and I had time before my next gig. My mistake” Nora said.

“No, your mistake was stealing from me, dear” Liliana said.

A small sigh escaped Nora’s lips, but she remained otherwise silent.

“I must say, you are remarkably calm” Liliana said, setting her wineglass on the table and standing.

She walked slowly to where Nora knelt, casually reaching down to caress the blonde’s face where it had impacted the table.

Nora winced slightly, but remained stoically quiet.

“I am sorry about hurting you; you have a beautiful face, and I truly didn’t wish to mar it. But you are a very good hypnotist Nora, and frankly I wasn’t totally sure I would win a duel with you” Liliana said with surprising gentleness.

“Well, beating my ass worked. Nice moves by the way” Nora replied with a sheepish chuckle.

“Thank you. Nora, we are both professionals, both true hypnodommes. Yes, I could punish you, humiliate you…destroy you. However, you are intelligent, skilled and beautiful. I rarely meet anyone who is on my level or at least close to it. You have the potential to be and accomplish so much more. I would rather work with you” Liliana replied casually.

Nora glanced up at Liliana, at least as much as she could in her current position, a look of surprise on her face.

“What?” she asked, dumbfounded.

Nora was fully expecting to end up enslaved and humiliated; crossing a hypnodomme of Liliana’s experience and power rarely ended well for anyone.

“I want to offer you a job, Nora. If you are interested, of course” Liliana said.

She casually ran her hand along Nora’s cheek, then down the front of her chest and gently fondled her tit.

Nora gasped as Liliana gave her nipple a sharp squeeze, just short of truly painful.

“I’d be a fool if I wasn’t” she replied.

“I don’t believe you are a fool. You may move” Liliana said, giving a snap.

Nora groaned as she removed her hands from behind her head and stretched.

Liliana offered her a hand; Nora took it let her help her stand up.

“Thank you. So… what is this job?” Nora asked.

“Actually, I have two jobs for you. The first one is simple. Consider it an interview” Liliana replied, eying Nora lustfully.

The two beautiful, naked women stood silently facing one another for a moment. The attraction and arousal between them was more palpable than ever.

Nora broke into a grin; she grabbed Liliana and embraced her. The two women began kissing with an urgency bordering on need, Nora’s pale skin contrasting with Liliana’s olive tone. Their hands roamed one another’s bodies, massaging and fondling. Liliana pulled at Nora’s hair while Nora squeezed and twisted Liliana’s nipples. They moved to the couch; Liliana pushed Nora onto it, then climbed on top of her and began to suck vigorously at her ample tits. Nora gasped, her hand finding Liliana’s pussy and stroking it.

The two women pleasured each other for over an hour; first Nora ate Liliana’s pussy, licking and sucking until she orgasmed; then Liliana returned the favor, working Nora’s pussy with her mouth and fingers until she was shrieking with pleasure; after she orgasmed, they took a break and had some wine. The break lasted only a short time; Liliana poured some wine down her ass crack for Nora to lick, and then they went at it again; Liliana poured wine on Nora’s tits and sucked it off, and the two women quickly ended up in a sixty-nine position on the carpet, vigorously eating one another until they both had cummed repeatedly. Eventually, they lay beside one another, sweaty and breathing heavily.

“I…hope that was…what you meant” Nora said with a chuckle.

“It was indeed. That was marvelous; consider that the final phase of your interview” Liliana replied.

“So, what is this job?” Nora asked, propping herself up on her elbow and looking at Liliana with a raised eyebrow.

“How would you feel about managing a nightclub?” Liliana asked.

A week later, Nora sat in her spacious office at Aphrodite’s. She had accepted Liliana’s offer to work for her, and in return Liliana had removed all her post-hypnotic suggestions from Nora’s mind except a trigger that would instantly send her into a deep hypnotized state.

“This arrangement will be mutually beneficial; I have faith you are aware of that. I would like you to operate independently, more of a partner than an employee. Consider it insurance until I can trust you; don’t give me a reason to use it, and I won’t” Liliana had said.

“Fair enough” Nora had agreed.

She was wise enough to realize it was far better than the alternative; Liliana had been a True Hypnotist a long time, and had many people and resources under her command.

Nora would benefit greatly from working with Liliana, and an alliance between the two powerful hypnodommes was formed.

Liliana had been looking to increase her power and influence in the True Hypnotism community, and a hypnotist of Nora’s skill was an excellent addition to her organization. The incident with Simon and being robbed had made Liliana realize she had neglected Aphrodite’s; the club could be a much more valuable asset if she put someone more capable in charge.

Nora was a perfect fit.

Managing the club was only a part of Nora’s new job. In truth, it was little more than a cover; she was going to recruit a reliable and obedient staff to take care of the club’s operation, giving her the freedom to perform her real function as Liliana’s enforcer and troubleshooter. She was going to start with Kyle and Elizabeth; with him studying the law and her studying business they would make excellent first additions to her staff, not to mention convenient sex slaves. Additionally, Elizabeth would make a perfect “lovely assistant” for the stage hypnosis shows Nora planned to perform at Aphrodite’s twice a month.

Nora smiled as she looked around her recently remodeled office; Liliana had given her an unlimited budget to redo it as she saw fit, and it was luxuriously furnished with every amenity she could want.

There was a knock at the door.

“Come in” Nora said cheerfully.

Liliana swept into the room, looking elegant in a long red dress with a slit up one side and tall silver high heeled sandals.

Jack followed, looking very good in a dark grey suit with a red tie that complemented his Mistress’ dress perfectly.

“Hello Liliana. You look fantastic as always” Nora said, standing and walking around her desk.

“Thank you dear. You look lovely as well. I love what you have done with your office” Liliana replied, offering a hug.

Nora was dressed in a tight, low-cut green blouse and a short black skirt along with five inch black platform sandals; she projected a more overt sexiness to Liliana’s more classic beauty.

“Aww! Thank you! I am really happy with how it turned out. So what can I do for you? Shall I have someone fetch you a drink?” Nora asked after they’d embraced.

“No thank you, I have many errands to attend to today. I just stopped by because I have something I would like you to take care of, and I wanted to say hello in person” Liliana replied.

She gestured to Jack, who produced a folder and offered it to Nora.

The blonde hypnotist took it from his hand and opened it.

Inside was a dossier, compete with photos, of a handsome man in his twenties named Greyson Cartwright.

“Oh, who is the hottie?” Nora asked, chuckling.

“He is a pain in my ass that I would like taken care of; all the information is in the file, and we can discuss it…after I get the second thing I came for” Liliana said slyly.

Nora looked up from the folder as Liliana let her dress slither off onto the floor, leaving her standing naked except for her silver sandals.

Nora grinned.

“Whatever I can do to help” she said with a sultry wink as she began to unbutton her blouse.

A moment later, Jack was laying on Nora’s large sturdy desk; Liliana was enthusiastically riding his cock, while Nora sat on his face so he could suck at her clit.

The two beautiful hypnotists were passionately kissing while fondling each other’s breasts.

The club’s staff who were getting the establishment ready to open for the evening could hear muffled shrieks and moans through the door of Nora’s office, along with the occasional loud thump as the spirited threesome really got underway.

Thirty minutes later, a composed and smiling Liliana and Jack had departed.

Nora was still in her office naked, her hair tousled as she lounged in a very comfortable recliner while she read up on Greyson Cartwright…