The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Like Minds:

I sat dejectedly in front of my computer, vainly trying to find something to keep me busy. Everyone else in the office was bustling around, busy as bees. It made me sick. Michelle was calling for timesheets again. I’m slowly going mad, I thought. I shoved myself away from my desk. I needed some air.

Naturally, the weather was nasty. The freak t-storm had rolled in during the morning, and now it looked to be settling in for the duration. Figures, I thought, just my luck. I reluctantly turned back to my desk, then stopped. I really had to get out of here, if only for a few minutes. I shoved the door open, battling against the wind.

Jill yelled, “Rick, what are you doing!?” The chubby secretary was peeking around the edge of her cubicle, looking at me as if I was already crazy.

“I’ll be right back, just need a little fresh air.” I let the door swing shut.

The rain was sheeting down; the only thing keeping me from being soaked was the three-foot overhang above the door. Good enough: no phone calls, and no e-mails, if only for a few minutes. Thunder rumbled overhead, and a bright bolt of lightning flashed, seeming to strike only a hundred or so yards away. Jill shoved the door open.

“You going to get in here, or do you want to get bar-b-queued?” she queried.

“Just a second.”

“It’s your neck.” She shut the door. I sighed with relief.

A few minutes later I turned to go back in. I was just stepping into the office, and the door was just about closed, when the lightning struck.

My whole body went numb with shock, and my vision faded to nothing for a second. A low groan passed my lips, lost in the concussion from the thunder. I vaguely registered screams from within the office. Then I passed out.

* * *

I slowly awoke, and found I was still lying on the floor. I had two paramedics over me, one an older man, maybe just under forty years old with a confident look in his eyes, the other a beautiful girl in her twenty’s, who was kneeling next to my head. I felt really funny, “fully charged” popped into my head, and I chuckled weakly.

“Looks like he’s back with us,” the older paramedic said, fiddling with some odd piece of equipment near my feet.

The girl blew on her knuckles, then buffed them on her uniform, just above some very interesting breastworks, I noticed. “What can I say? I am the best!” she said proudly.

I eyed her for a second, feeling an odd connection. Then I said, “I must have died and gone to heaven,” giving her a weak grin.

She blinked; obviously surprised I could talk, then flashed a quick glance at her partner, “looks like he’s coming around fast, Mac.” Mac nodded his agreement.

She returned to fussing with the gear near my head, saying, “not yet, my friend. I’m afraid you still have some living left to do. We’re going to get you into the ambulance and over to the hospital. You’ll probably be there a couple days while they do some tests, then they’ll let you go. All right?”

“Do I have a choice?”

She grinned, “not really.”

“Excuse me,” the voice came from a few feet away, and I saw that most of my co-workers were standing around, and that Ken, my boss, seemed pretty concerned. “Will he be all right?”

The girl’s partner, Mac, nodded as he packed away his equipment. “Yes sir, he’ll be just fine. A few days in the hospital, and he’ll be as good as new.” I saw Ken sigh with relief. “Most of the time, with lightning strikes, there isn’t much hope. He just lucked out because he was mostly inside when it happened. Caught the edge of it, so to speak.” He looked across at the girl, “ready?”

“Yep, I’ll get his head. One, two, three, Up!” I felt myself rise, the legs of the gurney I was on unfolding. I looked up at the girl above me, again feeling the odd connection. I could almost just reach out and . . .

The girl gasped, looking startled. I don’t think she was as shocked as I was though. I had actually touched her mind!

Her partner looked up at her, just about to begin raising me into the ambulance, which was backed right up to the door I had almost died in. “You okay?”

“I think so. I just felt a little odd, like someone was looking at me. It’s gone now. Weird.” She shook her head, confused, but not suspecting me in the least.

Mac nodded, looking at her curiously, then gestured to the gurney, “ready to lift?”

“Go for it.”

I felt the gurney lock into place in the ambulance, then the girl climbed up to join me. Mac shut the doors, and we were alone. I just lay there, even though I was dying of curiosity, pretending to examine the ceiling, as the paramedic started doing whatever it is paramedics do on the ride to the hospital. I few seconds later, Mac climbed in up front, and off we went.

“How long until we get there?” I asked, my voice sounding a little funny to my ears, maybe from the concussion.

The girl looked up from the chart she had been putting together. “We’ve got about ten or fifteen minutes, but you should be just fine. You don’t seem to have anything wrong with you.”

“Well, that’s good to know.”

She nodded and went back to her chart. I went back to my wondering about what I knew had happened. How had I done that? Could I do it again? Could I do it with other people?

That last question I decided to test right away. Mac was up front, could I reach him? Trying to focus my will, I reached out with my mind.

I could feel his presence. It was right there! But I could not reach him. My mind seemed to slip off of his, unable to grab anything. Well, that answered that. Now I had to figure out why!

What was different between the two? Well, there was the obvious one; she was a she. There was also an age difference. Is far as I could tell nothing else set them apart, other than the fact that she was a knockout. Then I had an idea.

“Did you have to do much work on me to keep me alive?” I asked, trying to guide her to answering my hidden questions.

She looked up again, and smiled. “No, Mister Burke, you were alive and breathing when we got to you. All I did was check your pulse and a couple of other things.” She patted my shoulder, and I struggled to keep my face straight as I felt a slight tingle.

“Did your partner? Mac, right?” she nodded, “did Mac help you?”

“No, I’m pretty competent.” I could see she was slightly amused, thinking I was worried because she was a woman, “all he did was bring the gurney.”

He didn’t even touch me?” I had to know!

“I guess not,” she shrugged, “it really doesn’t matter, you know. You’ll be just fine.”

I had it! Touch was the key! It was a good theory to start with, anyway. Now, what could I do with it? My mind was buzzing with all of the possibilities. Well, I thought, might as well find out . . .

I directed my will toward the girl again, reaching out slowly. How not to alert her to my presence? The girl stiffened again as I touched her mind. A second later, she relaxed, going on about her business. Good! The “do not notice this” thought actually worked! I was getting excited by the whole experience. I was actually in her mind! I carefully began to explore.

Certain things were obvious from the start. I couldn’t really read her thoughts. I got impressions only. Her mind was orderly, her life structured. She seemed to truly enjoy her work. She did not like the paperwork though. Hardly even aware of what I was doing, I “adjusted” her thinking. Suddenly her half-hearted attempts to fill out the report were gone. She seemed to fly through the report, absolutely focused. She was nearing the end when I slowly returned her to her original state.

The girl blinked, a puzzled look appearing on her face. She had not really been concentrating on the report, but suddenly it done!

If I can to that, I thought, I wonder . . .

I reached out again, caressing her mind. A touch—right about here! I watched the girl expectantly.

Her skin suddenly seemed to flush. Her breathing started to speed up. Nervously, she looked about, moving a hand to her breast. I reached out and “tweaked” her modesty, as well as putting me beyond her notice. The girl took a deep breath, her pale pink tongue darting out of her mouth to lick her suddenly dry lips, and she purposely undid the buttons on the front of her uniform. I watched as she leaned back against the inner wall of the ambulance, slipping one hand within her open shirt to gently caress her breasts. I watched as she pulled her utilitarian cream-toned bra down, exposing one swollen and erect nipple. Her other hand drifted down, finally coming to a stop pressing against her pubic mound.

I placed an image of Mac in her mind, giving her a focus for her desire. She moaned, beginning to massage her clit through the fabric of her pants.

“You all right, back there?” Mac called from the cab up front. The girl licked her lips again, then called out in a slightly husky voice, “just fine, Mac, we almost there?” Her hands were busy, gently running over her most sensitive areas. I watched as her eyes closed and she bit her lip to keep quiet.

“Another couple of minutes.” Mac called back, oblivious.

I was thoroughly aroused by now. There was a lot of potential here! I touched her mind again, accelerating her orgasm. I watched her bite her lip again as her body convulsed. She squeezed her legs together, her hand between them still, and she stifled a high-pitched whine. Then she leaned back and took several deep breaths, shuddering, still not aware of my interest.

After I saw that she was finished, I turned my head away and pretended to be asleep. Then I gently returned her mind to the state it was before. I knew I could erase the entire episode from her memory, but why bother? She might think about these few minutes for years to come! I tried hard not to smile.

The girl was finishing readjusting her uniform when the ambulance pulled up to the hospital. A minute later, she and Mac were pulling me out and wheeling me into admissions. Once I was in the care of the charge nurse, the two of them turned to leave. I heard the girl say, “Hey, Mac, like to grab a beer after we get off tonight?” I grinned.

* * *

The next two days passed quickly. I played, naturally, but none of the hospital staff really sparked my interest. I thought about just getting up and leaving, since having the doctor sign my release papers would have been simple, but decided to stay the full two days. After all, you never knew what might happen after getting struck by lightning. The thought made me smile.

I had the night nurse, a girl with really bad acne, but with a relatively nice body, dance down the hall, slowly stripping off her uniform. The next day a couple of the interns suddenly developed a deep abiding hate for each other during the doctor’s rounds, and had to be kept forcefully apart as they tried to kill each other.

I found that it was actually very difficult to touch someone. People do not naturally bump into each other. I was developing a habit of shaking the hands of everyone I met.

Finally the time came when I was released. No one came to meet me, of course, since most of my family lived in California, but I was pretty sure I could get a ride. I left he building, casually heading toward the residential area across the street. It consisted of town houses, and a bit further on I could see individual homes, some quite nice really. I did not want to look like a prowler, peeking in windows and such, but I had to find someone at home. I ended up passing the town homes by, and began following the tree-lined street up a steep incline, with surprisingly large houses lining each side.

Two houses up from where I stood a garage door began to open. A very well kept pale yellow Mazda Miata slowly began to back out just as I came abreast of the drive, the roof down. A woman sat behind the wheel, wearing a business-like white blouse and, I saw as she pulled even with me, a dark gray skirt exposing a good amount of thigh. Her dark blonde hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, and she wore a stylish pair of sunglasses. She looked relatively young, maybe a few years older than me. A laptop computer rested on the passenger seat. She nodded politely to me as she backed the car up.

“Excuse me,” I said, coming around to her side of the car and holding out my hand, “can you direct me to the Wilson’s home? I’m supposed to meet a friend from work there, but I’m not sure where he lives.” The woman’s hand came up automatically.

“Well, I’m not sure—” I felt the now familiar tingle as our hands touched, and immediately reached out with my mind. I lightly held her finely boned hand and looked deep into her shaded eyes, seeing the shock in them slowly fading. This woman was mine.

“Put the car back into the garage,” I directed, releasing her. She nodded, obedient to my will. “All right.” I followed her into the garage, then waited for the door to close. As she came up to me I slipped my arm around her waist and said, “Why don’t you show me around this beautiful house, and we can get better acquainted?”

The woman nodded, and, responding to a desire for me to touch her, leaned against me as we headed toward the entry.

“Hold it a second,” I said, “what’s your name?”

“Stacy.”

“Stacy, I like that name.” Stacy seemed to brighten when I said that. Her one goal in life right now was to please me. “Are you married?”

Stacy nodded, lifting her hand to show me her wedding band. “His name’s Jack. He should be home around six o’clock tonight.”

“Excellent! Let’s go.” I opened the door.

Stacy showed me around her home. The place was huge. Lots of potential, I thought. We finally ended up in the great room off the kitchen. She sat on one of the two overstuffed couches that rested before the fireplace, nervously running her hands over her thighs. I looked around, admiring the place again; then I looked back at the girl. She had not taken her eyes off of me as we toured the place. I felt an overwhelming feeling of power. This was great!

“Can I get you anything?” Stacy asked eagerly, seeing the big grin on my face.

“Oh yes, you can get me a lot of things. First, show me where you keep your cash.” I would need a little walking around money, since I had already decided to quit my job. Why put up with that hell when I no longer needed to?

She nodded and stood up, absently smoothing her skirt over her hips. She headed into the home office she had shown me earlier. As I entered she stretched up, her blouse tightening over firm breasts and her skirt riding up nylon-covered thighs, to reach for something on the top shelf of one of the bookshelves. She came down with a key, flashed it to me to show me what it was, and then went to a solid looking table near the right side of the large desk. Stacy knelt gracefully, unlocking it and exposing a sturdy looking safe. She opened the safe, chanting the combination out loud, “thirty-four, twenty-five, thirty-four.”

I laughed at that, and she looked up at me and blushed. I gestured for her to continue, and she pulled open the safe, reached in, and pulled out a small stack of bills.

“This is about four thousand dollars. It’s all Jack thinks we need to keep in the house, for emergencies, he says.” She handed the money to me.

I tossed it to the desk, not really concerned about it right now, and gestured for Stacy to follow me. I strolled over to the bay window in the great room, and looked out at the back yard. A pool took up one half of the yard, in-ground and well maintained, surrounded by a stylish stone deck. The other side was also well maintained, almost to the quality of a golf course. Trees shaded both sides, creating a bit of privacy.

I pulled Stacy close, running my hand over her pert derriere, and asked, “What do you and your husband do, to make so much money?”

“He’s a lawyer. I work as a computer consultant,” she shrugged, “he brings in most of the money.”

I squeezed her ass firmly. The arousal that I had been building up within her must be maddening, I thought. She pushed against me, lust shining in her eyes. “Oh please, touch me,” she begged.

I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. She shrugged it off, then quickly removed her bra. A quick shake of her hips dropped her skirt to the floor, exposing the garter belt holding up her stockings, and the black lacy pair of panties. I grabbed her hands as she started to undo the garters.

“Leave them. Let me look at you.” I stepped back and gazed at the mostly nude woman before me.

She stood before me, her shoulders back, emphasizing her full, high breasts. Her areolae were swollen, puffy with desire, and I could see her smooth belly quiver from her rapid breathing. I could tell she yearned for me my touch.

“Excellent.” I quickly stripped out of my clothes, watching her as she unconsciously touched her damp panties, her eyes were fixed on my thick hard penis. “Come to me, Stacy, come and suck my cock.”

Stacy moaned as she dropped to her knees before me, caressing me as her tongue ran over my penis. She took me into her mouth, glancing up from time to time as she sucked.

“That’s it girl, I like it when you suck me this way.” She slid her hand over my balls, squeezing lightly. “Oh, yes.” I pulled her hair free from the loose braid she had it in, letting it fall forward over her shoulder.

A few minutes later I pushed her away, before she could make me cum. I wanted to savor this. Her disappointed look of longing did not bother me in the least. I gestured for her to rise.

Stacy stood, licking her lips and again thrusting her shoulders back. I moved up to her, sliding my hands over her trim body. I slowly undid her garter, tossing it over a nearby chair. Then my hands moved to her lacy panties. Stacy’s eyes were mostly shut as my hands roamed over her, and tiny gasps and moans escaped her. I gathered her panties in one hand and pulled them up between her buttocks. She pressed against me as I pulled firmly, gasping at the pressure against her damp clit. “Please,” she whispered.

I backed away from the highly aroused girl, admiring the way her panties were gathered. One side now covered her left cheek, while the other still nestled tight in her crack. Her eyes were wild with desire, and one hand rubbed her clit lightly. “Take it off,” I directed.

Stacy slid her panties slowly over her hips, looking at me with smoldering eyes. The panties dropped to the floor, and she slowly stepped away from them. Next she rolled her stockings down, one at a time. They quickly joined her discarded panties. As she stood up I could see that her pubic hair was slightly darker than her dark blonde locks, damp and curly from her aroused state. She moved to me and pressed herself firmly against me, resting her head against my chest. I could smell her light perfume as I ran my fingers lightly down her back, then firmly cupped her ass in my eager hands.

I whispered in her ear, “let’s go for a swim.”

She nodded, then led me over to the doors out to the deck. I watched as she walked away, admiring the sway of her hips, her smoothly muscled back and her firm derriere. I followed her outside, watching as she dove smoothly into the pool. I quickly joined her.

I surfaced at the four-foot level. The water lapped against my chest. Stacy swam up to me and began to touch and caress my body. I pulled her close, watching her breasts float in the water, and slid my hands down her ass again. With a slight motion, I lifted her up, and her legs went around my waist. My rock-hard penis pressed between her labia and slid deeply into her yearning pussy. She cried out in ecstasy, then started to kiss my neck and chest.

I kept her arousal high, just beneath orgasm. I pushed her to the edge, her cries becoming more and more desperate. Finally I let her cum. She shuddered against me, sobbing at the release, as I continued to stroke into her. I did this to her three times before I came. She held tight to me, unwilling to let me go.

“Oh, God, I’ve never come like that before! I had three orgasms!” Stacy kissed my chest lightly, looking into my eyes. “Now what?” she asked curiously. Already I was bringing her back to an aroused state.

I pulled myself out of the water and headed back to the house. She followed, and I could feel her hot gaze roaming over my trim body. Once inside, I sent her to get some towels, and shortly we were again dry. Stacy moved to her clothes, obviously intending to get dressed.

“No, leave them there. Go lie on the couch. I want to look at you.”

Her eyes twinkled eagerly, “Okay.”

The girl moved to the couch in the great room, reclining with a sensual grace. I settled into a large recliner, teasing my dick slowly back to hardness. “Play with your clit,” I told her. “I want you to touch yourself while I watch.”

Her hands were moving unconsciously over her body before I even finished speaking. She spread her legs, exposing her hidden pink lips. Her fingers ran lightly over her vulva, already beginning to moisten again, then started to tease her clit. Her free hand slid over her belly and breasts for a bit, then moved to join its mate between her thighs. She seemed truly surprised when her orgasm hit. She gazed at me, watching my hard cock as I masturbated. I rose and walked over to her. She reached out, seizing my dick. I pushed her hand away.

“Turn over and kneel. I’m going to take you from behind.”

Stacy’s eyes smoldered with desire, and she glanced back over her shoulder as I moved up behind her. She moaned when she felt my hot cock pressing against her pussy, and cried out, lost in the sensation, as I thrust into her. I linked her passion to mine, and we climaxed at the same moment. She arched back, her back pressing against my chest.

“I’m yours forever,” she whispered, a slightly lost look on her face. I grinned. “I know.” I left the couch and started putting my clothes back on. Stacy moved to do the same. I stopped her once again, and she sat back on the couch, once again fingering her clit. Once I was dressed I recalled why I had come here in the first place. “Go pull on some clothes,” I regretfully directed. She darted up the stairs, her firm breasts bouncing delightfully. When she came down, she wore a thin t-shirt and a pair of tight shorts that barely covered her ass. While she had been dressing, I retrieved the four grand, knowing I would need it. I led her out to her car, opening the driver’s side for her. She slid behind the wheel, and soon we were on our way back to my place.

Stacy dropped me off in front of my apartment. I gave her a deep kiss, fondled her breast, and sent her on her way. She would remember everything, except for where I lived, and she would have dreams reliving the experience for weeks. Sex would never be the same for her. As an afterthought I placed the urge to seek out similar experiences. She would be one hot nympho from now on. I chuckled.

* * *

I entered my apartment and looked around, frowning slightly. Unfortunately, nothing had changed. Clothes still lay in piles, both clean and dirty, and the dishes were still filling the sink. I sighed. This is ridiculous, I thought. I can live anywhere I like! First I needed to close out some unfinished business.

I picked up the phone and dialed my office number. Jill answered.

“Hi Jill, is Ken in?” . . . “Well, when he comes out, can you tell him I quit?” . . . “That’s right, quit. I don’t need that job anymore, I’ve been offered a better one and I start immediately.” . . . “My car? I forgot about that. Tell you what. Have the piece of junk towed, I don’t need that anymore either.” I hung up the phone.

A few more phone calls closed out the utilities and the landlord. Without a backward glance, I left the apartment. The rest of my bills, all of it, I just left. I had a feeling that my life was changing for the better!

I had never really made any effort to meet the neighbors. Therefore, I didn’t have a clue as to where to start “meeting” people. I figured that with my talents, I needed a place with a lot of people around. I needed a city, probably, but which one? New York, L.A., or maybe Chicago? Then it struck me. I could go anywhere with a lot of people! I decided to head for Florida. There was a lot of potential in an area like Orlando, with its constant flow of tourists. From there I could go on “business” trips around the world. Perfect!

The four grand I had taken from Stacy would get me there with no problem. Once I was there, I would scout out the area and find a nice place to stay. I walked purposely toward the mall located about half a mile away. I needed someone to get me to the airport, and I was sure I could find someone there.

By now, it was about four in the afternoon, and I realized it was Friday. The mall on a Friday afternoon in the middle of summer was likely to be packed. I grinned with anticipation at the mischief I could cause.

Sure enough, the mall was bustling with activity. I eyed the cars in the lot, since my original intent was just to get a ride to Newark International, the nearest large airport. Then I shrugged and headed for the entrance, eager to cause a little chaos.

I had thought of a technique on how to get away with touching people without calling attention to myself as I walked over from my apartment. It was really simple. I could touch anyone I wished, then immediately have the mark forget me. I could even have them be completely unaware of my presence. I couldn’t help chuckling at the thought.

I paused as I entered the mall, holding the door for two older ladies. My manners had not totally deteriorated, I guess.

I had always liked malls, and this one was well laid out. It sported two floors, and had a number of open atriums where people could rest during their shopping. It also had a large food court, a nice pizza restaurant and a Ruby Tuesday’s. I tended to eat here regularly, enjoying the constant flow of people and admiring the women as they passed by. I found a bench in the closest open area, scanning the crowd.

Sitting nearby, a woman was trying to corral her children. She had to constantly monitor them, for the three little ones seemed determined to cause trouble, pulling at each other’s hair, poking and prodding. The man I assumed to be her husband rummaged through one of the many packages at his feet, and seemed to be checking off certain items in his head. “Grandma, Grandpa, Tom, Rob, Kim, okay, Mel, do you have the gift for your sister?” Christmas shopping in July? I tuned them out.

A security guard stood near the entrance of a popular clothing store. The kid was trying to make himself look tough, I guess, but he couldn’t have been more than twenty, if that, and he was a bit scrawny. I decided to play with him, and began looking for suitable pawns. Two ladies had just come out of the J.C. Penny’s that the atrium fronted. Both were middle-aged, dressed in shorts and t-shirts, and carrying a bag each. I purposely put myself in their way, and as they moved to avoid me, bumped into the nearest woman. I felt the now-familiar tingle, and a moment later her bag hit the floor. She staggered into her friend, who, unable to avoid the stumbling woman, was shoved into a nearby column. Her bag also dropped.

“Excuse me,” I began, moving to pick up the second woman’s bag, as the first stood curiously watching me, “I am so sorry about that. Here you are. I hope nothing is broken.” I held out the bag to the woman, making sure she would touch my hand as she reached for it.

“That’s perfectly all right, I guess accidents happen. Tammy, are you okay?” Her hand brushed mine, and again I felt the tingle. After I had returned the bags to the two women, I headed across the atrium to another bench where I had a good view of the security guard.

The women I had touched found another bench, and I focused on placing erotic thoughts in their heads, all focused around the kid-cop. Shortly I was aware that both women were surreptitiously eyeing the boy. With another little nudge, the two were intently whispering to each other, their heads only inches apart. A minute later the two started to walk over to the guard, with obvious desire shining in their eyes. I watched as they cornered the kid, reaching out to caress his face and moving, one to either side, closer than would be normal for most day-to-day inquiries. The boy was flushed, nervous and embarrassed at the attention. Finally he broke away from the women, hurrying down the walkway. After a moment the boy broke into a run, trying to keep the two excited women from catching him. Laughter exploded from a number of people sitting nearby. Naturally, I joined them.

All right, I decided, time to get serious. I needed a ride to the airport, but I did not want to have anyone to be missed when they did not show up wherever they might be expected. I needed someone that was not married, and I might as well make it female. After all, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!

I started to walk around the mall. I stopped at American Eagle on a whim, trying on and then buying a pair of shorts and a shirt to go with it. I also picked up a pair of sandals. If I was going to Florida, I might as well be comfortable. I changed in the store, then dumped the unneeded business clothes in the closest dumpster.

I continued on, feeling relaxed and comfortable now. As I arrived at the food court I saw numerous possibilities. People were everywhere. I casually leaned against the wall near the Taco Bell kiosk, slowly scanning the great room, waiting for someone to strike my fancy.

Finally I found them. About a quarter of the way across the dining area were two girls, chatting and giggling. They had a number of bags at their feet, the store brand names stenciled on each. GAP, Petite Sophisticates and Victoria’s Secret were all represented. It was the lingerie shop bags that finally made up my mind.

Both girls could not have been out of their teens. The one closest to me was small, barely topping five feet, with the trim body of a swimmer. She had reddish hair, strait and cut short. She wore a tight sleeveless blue shirt, tucked into a stylish knee-length skirt. Each curve of her body was visible, enhanced by her choice of clothing.

Her friend sat facing me, nibbling on some french fries. A little taller than her friend, she had shoulder-length dark brown hair, brushed until it shined. She had a heart shaped face, and she was very intent on her conversation. She looked to be a swimmer also, with smallish breasts and a sleek body. She wore a pair of jean shorts and a light pink tank top. Her white bra straps were visible, not quite covered by her tank top.

Decision made, then. I watched the two girls for a few more minutes. I decided I wanted them in spite of the fact that it was possible their parents might get worried. It was only an hour drive to the airport from here, anyway. I walked toward the two, deciding to try the ‘old friend’ approach.

I stopped right next to the girls, reaching out and smiling. “Hey girls, what’s up?” I placed one hand each on their shoulders. The looks of confusion that were appearing on their faces quickly disappeared.

The redhead grinned up at me, cheerfully saying, “Hi, like to sit?” while her friend looked at me expectantly.

“Sure, but I really have to be going soon. You know, I didn’t catch your names.” I slid into the booth next to the brunette, resting my hand on her thigh casually. She liked my attention.

Oh, sorry, I’m Lacy,” the redhead said, leaning slightly forward.

The brunette looked longingly into my eyes, saying, “I’m Trish.” She covered my hand with hers.

“Nice to meet you Lacy, Trish.” I introduced myself. “Tell me a little about yourselves, okay?”

The girls proceeded to talk. Both would be starting their senior year at the local high school. Lacy was sixteen, her birthday only two days before school started. Trish was seventeen. Both were, as I had guessed, on the school swim team. They had been friends for the last year, going everywhere together. Both had boyfriends, and had done some heavy petting, but neither had ever had real sex. When I asked when they were expected home, they shrugged, saying whenever.

“Well, girls, could you give me a lift to the airport? I need to catch a flight to Florida.” Until this point, I had just kept the girls interested in me. Now, I placed the desire for me to want them sexually in their minds.

Lacy nodded, saying, “we’d love to, Rick.” She groped into one of the bags at her feet, pulling out a tiny satchel. A second later she had her keys out.

I slid out of the booth and started to gather up the assorted bags. “I’ll take care of these. You two lead the way!” The girls slipped out of the booth and headed for the nearest exit. We walked out into the hot afternoon. I watched as the girls walked ahead of me, both of them swaying their young hips seductively. I grinned at the show.

Lacy led me to a beautiful BMW, dark green and highly waxed. She said it was her father’s. I put the majority of the bags into the trunk, then slid into the back seat, placing the lingerie bags on the floor. Lacy somewhat regretfully got behind the wheel, while Trish joined me in the back. The taller girl sat very close to me, and I could see the hope in her eyes.

“You know where you’re going Lacy?” I leaned forward and lightly squeezed the flame-haired girl’s shoulder.

She pressed her head against my hand, sighing, then said, “Newark, right? I can get there easy.” She backed out and we were on our way.

I settled back into the leather seat, letting the air conditioning cool me. I draped my arm over Trish’s shoulders, letting the girl snuggle close. After a bit I asked, “Did you get anything nice at Victoria’s Secret?”

Trish immediately reached for the bags, opening first one, then the other. “We were looking for pajamas, but we found some other things too.” She smiled wickedly. “If my father knew what I bought today he would hit the roof!”

“Mine too,” Lacy added, laughing. Trish was busy rummaging in the bags. Finally she found what she was looking for. “This is what we got for Lacy. It goes with her name,” she said, giggling. I saw she was right. She was holding up a delicately laced dark green teddy. I could see that this would set of Lacy’s fiery hair beautifully.

“Very nice,” I said, admiringly. “What did you get?”

The brunette reached into the other bag, found what she wanted, and pulled out a pale red, but not quite pink, babydoll. The matching panties were more to enhance the effect than to conceal, I could see.

“What do you think?” Trish asked, desperately wanting my approval.

“Well, I’d have to say its perfect.” The girl beamed at me.

I had decided while Trish was looking for the babydoll that I would not make it to the airport tonight. I had to have these girls for more than a free ride. That decided, I slipped my arm around Trish’s shoulder again and gently kissed her eager lips. The girl was flushed, becoming wildly aroused by my kiss. I caught Lacy glancing frequently back in the rear view mirror, licking her lips, almost as aroused as her friend. I knew her hand was between her legs as she watched me make out with her friend.

After about a half-hour of this pleasant activity, I sat back. Trish made a little sound, not wanting me to stop kissing and caressing her, and I smiled. “Don’t you worry, girl, I’m not done with you yet.” Looking up, I saw that Lacy was still watching. Addressing her, I directed, “Find a turnoff with a hotel, I’ve decided not to leave today.” The girl nodded, then started scanning exits for the nearest hotel.

Two exits down the road the redhead pulled off the highway. A minute later we pulled into a Best Western Hotel parking lot. “Drop me off at the entrance. I’ll go in and get us a room.” Both of the girls brightened considerably.

“Us?” Trish queried.

“Yes, us. How could I let two such beautiful girls just abandon me?” I smiled, “I’ll be right back.”

I left the beemer and walked into the hotel. I hardly noticed the lobby, heading right to the front desk.

“I’ll need one of your suites.” I said.

The young man behind the counter nodded, and soon I had my keycard.

“Room 143, sir, near entrance C. Its down at the end of the building.”

“Thanks.”

I returned to the car, and told Lacy where to go. A few minutes later we entered our room. It was a stretch to call it a suite, but then usually I stayed in one of the cheaper rooms, so I decided I couldn’t complain. Immediately within the room was a sitting area, with a sofa, a coffee table and a chair. A low wall separated the sitting area from the king-size bed. The 24″ television sat on a swivel mount against the wall, usable from both side of the room, depending on the whim of the occupant. The bathroom had a large whirlpool bath, as well as a shower stall. All in all, quite nice.

The girls piled their bags on the small sofa. Both then turned and looked expectantly at me. “Why don’t the two of you go make yourself comfortable?” I waved at the bathroom, indicating that they should take their new purchases with them. The girls nodded, and quickly grabbed their bags. They shut the door, out of some odd sense of modesty, I guess.

I wandered over to the bed listening to the girls giggling and whispering in the bathroom. The anticipation was building within me. They seemed to be taking forever! I stood near the window, gazing out and checking my watch every twenty seconds or so. Finally, I heard the door open.

Without turning around, I queried, “Are you two ready for me now?”

“Oh, I think we’re more than ready.” Lacy’s voice quivered with anticipation.

“I think so too,” Trish agreed.

I turned to face the horny duo. I whistled in appreciation, my eyes widening in surprise. Lacy stood there, weight on one foot, looking like she wanted to gobble me up. She wore her tight-fitting green teddy, which displayed her young body admirably. She ran a hand across her flat tummy, drawing my eye. Her small breasts pressed against the tight fabric, the pale areolae clearly visible, and little nubs showing her erect nipples. The high-cut lingerie did little to hide the flame colored patch between her thighs. As she turned, displaying even more of her body, I saw that the lacy material angled over the perfect globes of her ass, covering the upper half only. Her eyes burned with desire.

Trish was equally stunning in her pale red babydoll. The low-cut bra enhanced her small but incredible breasts, showing off more than confining. The girl’s areolae were darker than her friend’s, and slightly larger, visible above the edge of the bra. They were equally aroused, though, the nipples desperately trying to escape their confinement. The gauzy material descending from the rosy bra shrouded her slim body, ending just below the swell of her smooth hips. I could clearly see the small bit of dark fluff through her sheer thong.

Both girls were highly aroused, wanting to touch me badly. I noticed the dampness already soaking into Trish’s panties. I beckoned, indicating that they should come to me. Both girls swayed toward me, and I watched as Lacy’s hands unconsciously slid over her body, touching and teasing.

I enfolded the girls, wrapping an arm around each. Their firm teenage bodies quivered under my touch. I slowly bent, gently sharing a deep kiss with Trish. Her girlish breasts were pressed against my chest, one nipple escaping the unwelcome confinement of her brassiere because of the pressure. I let my hand slide up over her silky back, her skin hot with desire.

Lacy, feeling neglected, nuzzled at my neck, lightly nibbling. I turned to her, still holding her friend close, and pressed her seeking lips to mine. I caressed her tight buns, moving the delicate fabric up between her cheeks, not a difficult task. The petite redhead moaned as I gently pulled the teddy taut, bringing a light pressure against her yearning pussy.

After that second kiss, I looked at Trish again. The girl was intently watching the two of us, only inches away, her face ruddy with desire and the tip of her tongue visible between her slightly parted lips. I could see she was not only watching me. Her gaze seemed locked on Lacy’s pouting lips. She looked quickly up at me, and I nodded, letting her know it was okay. Her breath caught in her throat. Then, almost helplessly, she leaned forward and placed her lips on those of her friend.

I could feel Lacy’s surprise. My arm held her still, keeping the short redhead from pulling away. A second later she stopped resisting. The two girls shared a long passionate kiss. I watched the two delicate little tongues slipping over each other urgently.

Without interrupting the two girls, I brushed Trish’s hair out of my way and ran gentle kisses over her neck. I intently closed my teeth on the thin babydoll strap and pulled it off of the girl’s shoulder. My hands were eagerly exploring; one still caressing Lacy’s sweet ass while the other slipped over Trish’s shoulder to free the strap on her far side.

I felt the girls’ hands, one each, pressing lightly against my back. I knew the free hand of each was timidly exploring the other, curiously wandering over this new territory.

I slipped free, their hands immediately moving to enfold the other, and positioned myself behind the dark haired Trish. My hands ran over her bare shoulders, then I slipped them around her waist. I let them glide up her sleek body, to gently brush the bottom of her breasts.

With a frustrated moan, she quickly removed the babydoll, flinging it to one side. Now clothed in only the wispy thong, Trish returned to her intent exploration of her friend. Again I let my hands roam over her body. The aroused girl leaned back, and in a few seconds I found myself against the wall, between the bed and the partially closed curtains of the window. Trish was pressing into me, and Lacy caressed her eagerly on the other side.

I firmly ran my hands across the girl’s bare tummy, then brought one hand up again to her passion-swollen breasts. Painfully rigid nipples tipped her small, firm globes. Lacy, intent on nuzzling Trish’s neck, caught site of my hands caressing her friend’s inflamed nubbins. With a small cry, the girl lowered her eager mouth to the yearning nipples.

Trish cried out with delight. Her hands pressed back against my thighs, while her head arched back to rest against my shoulder. Her face was rapturous, eyes closed and mouth open, gasping as Lacy’s tongue teased her youthful areolae. I felt her hands roaming, trying to open my shorts, wanting to feel my cock against her. With a few quick movements, my shorts hit the floor. My hot rod firmly pressed against her young bottom, and a second later I felt her small delicate fingers close around it.

“Oh, Lace,” she gasped, “Oh, God!”

Lacy had decided to continue her explorations of her girlfriend’s sweet body. She knelt, planting kisses across Trish’s flat tummy. I saw Trish’s free hand slip behind the redhead’s neck, pulling the girl closer, meanwhile keeping my rigid penis in her firm grip.

Lacy looked up from where she knelt before Trish’s filmy undies. “Trish, can I... Please...” the girl begged, gently sliding her hand across the slightly damp gauze covering her friend’s downy dark mound.

“Yes, yes, yes, oh, please, yes!” the girl cried, her hand squeezing my member firmly.

Lacy’s eyes were fixed as her hands slid up under the thong’s straps. Slowly, teasingly, the girl worked the damp panties down over her excited friend’s hips. I felt the thong rub gently across my scrotum as it slipped down. A second later she tossed the now unneeded panties across the room.

The redhead leaned up against the now completely nude Trish. Her hands slipped up and around the brunette’s bottom, accidentally discovering my rampant hard-on. “Mmmm, what’s this?” she mumbled softly, and one of her hands also slipped around my cock. Her other hand firmly massaged her friend’s pert bottom. Slowly, hesitantly, Lacy leaned forward, her tongue darting out to trace a burning line across Trish’s highly sensitive skin.

My hands had been teasing Trish’s breasts as Lacy removed her panties. I caressed the soft flesh, lightly pinching her erect knobs, causing the girl to cry softly at the pleasure.

Lacy ran her tongue along the side of the nude girl’s mound, carefully avoiding any part of the girl’s swollen vulva. She nuzzled into the delicate bit of fur that covered Trish there, licking eagerly. She worked her way to the other side of the girl’s sparse bush, then, almost accidentally, her tongue brushed across her friend’s engorged clit.

“Oh, Lord,” the brunette cried, collapsing against me. I kept her upright, one arm about her slim waist. Her friend again reached out with her tiny pink tongue, and began again, tracing around Trish’s eager pussy. Trish responded to the delicate torture, unconsciously spreading her thighs, giving her friend easier access. Again Lacy came to Trish’s clit, softly brushing it.

“Please, Lace, oh please,” Trish sobbed. Lacy, responding to the girl’s pleas, firmly took Trish’s clit into her mouth, sucking and teasing, and gently rolling her tongue over it.

Trish shuddered, falling completely into the sensation. My hands roamed over her body, touching and caressing, while the redhead ravaged her vulva orally.

Lacy, absorbed with her eager sucking and licking, absently slid her hand up the inside of Trish’s thigh. She paused as her hand encountered Trish’s sopping pussy. Trish protested, and the redhead continued with her mouth, but now her fingers played too.

Trish moaned, and I felt her shudder. Lacy ran her fingers gently around Trish’s vagina, her fingers dripping with her friend’s juices. Fist one, then another finger slipped into that delicious opening, gently massaging the sensitive folds. After a minute of this, Lacy slid her fingers up along the edge of her friend’s hole, then ran her dripping fingers up along each side of the girl’s clit. A second later her fingers returned to their new playground, slipping into the moist opening easily. The redhead’s mouth returned to its teasing.

“Oh, don’t stop, ohGodohGodohGod.” I felt the girl go taut, her body shuddering. Trish whined, her body convulsing in orgasm. She was sobbing, so I gently lowered her to the bed, where she curled up in a fetal position, shuddering. “Oh, I loved that, oh God, that was good,” she whispered drowsily, her body still tingling from the orgasm.

Lacy stood slowly, licking Trish’s juices from her lips. She wore a slight smile, and I could see she was very aroused, her own vaginal juices soaking her teddy. Her eyes dropped to my cock, arching toward her. She glided up to me, her hand slipping around my rod again, and whispered, “I want you to fuck me, Rick. I want you inside me.” Her hand squeezed me firmly.

I slipped my shirt off, now fully naked, as Lacy’s eyes roamed over me. The shirt followed Trish’s damp panties across the room. Then, after gently removing Lacy’s possessive hand from my penis, I led her over to the other side of the king-size bed. My hands slipped around the beautiful girl, and I kissed her hard. She returned the kiss eagerly, her hand’s squeezing my butt. I slipped the teddy off of the girl’s shoulders, then down to her hips, exposing her small, perfect breasts. I pulled the girl close, her pale nipples pressing against my hot flesh. My hands roamed across the silky skin of her back, then slid down to push the teddy over her hips, dropping it to the floor. She quickly stepped out of the garment, her body yearning for my touch.

Gently, I pushed Lacy back, until she sat abruptly down on the bed. “Oh!” she said, startled.

I smiled. “I want to taste your pussy, Lace. You got all of Trish to yourself, so I think its fair if I get you.” I gently spread the girl’s legs, exposing her damp, swollen lips.

She dropped back on her elbows, her small breasts heaving as she watched me. “Will you fuck me after?” she begged.

“Count on it.” I gazed admiringly at the small tuft of reddish hair highlighting her twat. I ran my fingers up her thighs, glancing up to see her watching me avidly. With a small movement, I slid my finger gently into the girl’s pussy. She gasped, her head falling back, shocked at the abrupt penetration. I slipped my finger out again; then, when she looked back at me, purposely sucked her juices from it. I could see the burning lust in her eyes, and her need for more.

I lowered my mouth to her clit, beginning to tease her lightly with my tongue. She moaned, her hips quivering, wanting to thrust against me. As I worked on her twat, I was aware of Trish stirring nearby. Lacy continued to moan and gasp for a few minutes. Then I again slid a finger into her wet hole.

“Fuck me, Rick!” she cried, “fuck my pussy with your fingers!”

I obliged, sliding my questing fingers into and out of her eager cunt, and continuing to suck on her clit. Time passed, the girl’s cries of pleasure coming as my fingers pushed into her.

A short time later I felt Trish slide off the bed to kneel next to me. “Please, let me taste her,” she begged, her eyes locked on Lacy’s damp bush. I nodded, and with one last lick I moved to give Trish some room. Lacy cried out at the interruption, then sighed as her friend went to work on her twat.

I watched the two for a second, admiring their young bodies, then hopped onto the bed. I positioned myself near Lacy’s head, letting her see my raging cock. The girl immediately reached for it, kissing and licking the shaft. She lightly sucked on my balls, teasing them with her mouth.

Trish was lost between Lacy’s thighs, slipping her fingers into the delicate opening. I watched as the girl dipped her tongue into Lacy’s hole. The redhead gasped at this new sensation, and a few seconds later she came, giving in to the ecstasy.

“Excellent,” I said, “now it’s my turn.” That said, I moved off the bed again, trailing a hand over Lacy’s hot body. I moved to press against Trish, meeting her eager gaze with one of my own. “Lay down next to Lacy, and I’ll fuck you.” I whispered.

“Anything,” she whispered back, sitting at the edge of the bed and lying back. She scooted back, her breasts bobbing a little, then spread her legs for me. I could see she ached for my hot shaft.

I lightly pressed my penis against the girl’s moist clit, stimulating her. She moaned, her eyes locked on what I was doing. At the same time, Lacy inched over to her, her breasts pressed against the bed, propping herself up on her elbows to watch. She absently kissed Trish’s belly, wholly absorbed in what I was doing to her friend.

By now I had slid the head of my cock back and forth over Trish’s willing pussy, coating it thoroughly with her slick juices. I lowered myself just a bit, pressing the head of my cock against the girl’s tight hole. She gasped, feeling the pressure. “Fuck me!” she cried.

With a small grunt, I thrust myself into the girl. The head of my dick pushed into her hole, all of an inch deep. Trish shrieked, her virginal opening stretching to take me. I slid my shaft in and out, barely penetrating. I slipped a hand down to her wet slit, then ran it over my dick, lubricating it even more.

Once she became comfortable with the head of my dick, moaning softly, I positioned myself above her. “This is it, girl, ready to take all of me?” I questioned, aching to be fully within her hot box.

“Do it! Make my yours!” she cried.

“Fuck her Rick! Let me see your dick inside her!” Lacy demanded, one hand under her, fingering herself as she watched, wide-eyed.

I used the head of my cock a few more times, and again used her juices to lube it, then, pressing down on her, face to face with Lacy only inches away, I thrust deeply into her.

Trish screamed, a mixture of pain and pleasure, her legs wrapping up over my hips. I drove fully into her, growling with the effort of opening her tight hole. I stayed there for almost a minute as the girl sobbed, letting her body adjust to having me within.

Lacy was off the bed, crouching between my legs, avidly looking at her friend’s box, stretched wide to take me. “Damn, Trish, he’s in all the way to his balls!” The redhead gently touched my sac, then slid her hand along Trish’s twat. She somewhat naughtily licked a small bit of Trish’s virginal blood off the tip of her fingers.

Trish clutched me tightly, and began to awkwardly thrust her hips against me. “Do me, Rick, I want to feel you fuck me!” she gasped.

I slowly backed out of her, and she let out a low groan as her newly opened vagina closed. Then, with a rhythmic motion, I commenced to seriously fuck the girl. If I hadn’t fucked Stacy earlier, there would have been no way I would have lasted long with such a tight cunt wrapped around my dick. As it was, I slowly intensified the girl’s passion, and a few minutes later, she was wracked with another orgasm. She tried to push me away, unable to continue as she convulsed, but I held her down, stroking into her. Again she came, and this time I withdrew. The girl was practically incoherent, lost in the spasms sweeping through her body.

Her redheaded friend, however, was eager to continue where she left off. Lacy pressed against my side, curiously touching my slick cock and teasingly tasting the juices that coated it. “Is it my turn, now?” she asked, looking ready to pounce upon me.

I grinned at her. “Over here, Lace,” I directed, leading her over to one of the large chairs near the bed. I sat down, my throbbing dick standing upright. The girl stood before me, almost hypnotized by my cock. I pulled her to me. “I want you to ride me, girl.”

Her eyes widened, and she bit her lip with anticipation. She knelt above me, then pressed herself down against my shaft. I guided myself to her hole, and once she felt my head pressing against her slit, she began steadily pushing down. Her pert teenage breasts were right in front of me. I reached out and encircled one in my hand, teasing her nipple with my thumb. The girl moaned. The head of my penis, well lubed with Trish’s juices, slipped through Lacy’s folds with surprisingly little resistance at first. Her breath caught in her throat, my shaft almost two full inches within her. Her eyes were wild, for she knew what was coming, so I moved quickly. With both hands a grabbed her hips and pulled her down, while at the same time I thrust my hips up hard.

The girl muffled a cry, leaning against me, her head on my shoulder. I could tell she was in pain, and I let her body adjust, much as I had Trish’s. Lacy was made of slightly sterner stuff, though, and she didn’t remain still for long. Her hips rose a bit, then she started to smoothly ride my cock. She looked into my eyes from inches away, and we fucked each other that way for almost five minutes. Then her eyes fluttered closed as the sensations started to get to her.

I linked her passion with mine, as I had earlier that day with Stacy. I knew I would not last much longer, with the lovely girl pounding her newly opened pussy down on my cock. Together we approached our climaxes.

My orgasm ripped through me, filling the slight redhead with my wad, while at the same time she dug her nails into my back, clinging desperately to me while she came. We sat there, with my prick still deep within her, for at least another minute.

Then I gently lifted the girl off of me and carried her to the bed. She languorously smiled at me, utterly content, as I laid her next to Trish. I pulled the covers down and got them covered up, then slipped between them. They both snuggled against me, thanking me drowsily for the wonderful experience. Shortly, we were all asleep.

* * *

The next morning, I awoke sprawled out in the middle of the large bed. I had Lacy lying against my side, face down and with her hands tucked under her. Her smooth white derriere was irresistible; I gently stroked my hand across it. The sleeping girl muttered softly and then sighed, dropping back into slumber. Trish lay on my other side, facing away, so that all I saw of her sweet body was her smoothly muscled back. She lay curled, her knees up and her chestnut hair spread over the pillow.

I lay there for a while, enjoying the experience of having two such lovely young girls sleeping contentedly near me. Then I moved to get up.

With a slap to the girls’ bottoms, I said, “Rise and shine, ladies! You need to take me to the airport, remember?”

The two obviously did not wish to get up. With a little mental prodding I encouraged them, and in no time at all they were out of the bed and gathering their things. They still griped about being awoken so early; it must have been nine o’clock and more than past the time I should have been at the airport; but were diligently getting ready.

“Hold on, girls,” raising my hands in a placating gesture, “I’m not trying to get rid of you. Here, let’s go get cleaned up and we can get going in a little bit.”

The girls perked up. Trish looked at me, her eyes sparkling. “Cleaned up? Let’s go take a shower!” She was already heading for the large bathroom.

Lacy was just as eager. She raked the nails of one hand across my ass as she passed, a sultry expression on her face. Huskily, she breathed, “coming, Rick?”

I smiled at their antics. I had to admit the two were arousing me, but I really wanted to catch a plane today. If I let myself dally with the girls again, I could see I would not make it. But I decided a little heavy petting in the shower would not slow me down all that much.

I followed Lacy into the bath. Trish already had the shower running in the stall. It would be a cozy fit with all three of us in there, but could see it could be done. Lacy pressed herself against me, her hand dropping to fondle my partially aroused penis. As Trish adjusted the shower’s temp, the redhead brought my cock to full attention. She smiled up at me. “Are you sure you don’t want to play a little bit?” She emphasized the word play.

I gave her a quick kiss and tweaked her bottom. She squealed, pretending outrage. I laughed. “Into the shower you little minx.” I looked at Trish, who had just finished with the water and was coming to join the fun. I pointed at her. “You too. A shower is all I have time for.” She pouted.

We piled into the shower, the girls’ hands immediately continuing to tease my cock. I let my hands roam over their sleek bodies, brushing across soft buns and perfect breasts. I knew the girls were both a little sore from our romp last night, but neither seemed to show it. Both were eager and playful. It was with some difficulty that I got them out of the shower and into their clothing.

The girls were reluctant to leave the hotel. Lacy’s short red hair was tousled, while Trish had pulled her dark locks back into a tail. Once we were in the car, again with the little redhead driving and Trish and I in the back, I focused them on getting me to the airport. I did not stifle their hornyness though. Lacy surreptitiously raised the edge of her skirt, again playing with herself. Trish unzipped her shorts, slipping her small hand into her panties, teasing her clit.

“What are we going to do without you, Rick?” Trish asked, tears in her eyes.

I smiled at the girl. “I’m sure you’ll be fine. You have each other don’t you?” I subtly increased the already obvious attraction between the two. “Now that you both know you like being together, why do you need me? Besides, if it’s a stiff cock you want, the two of you can agree on some lucky guy and use him to your hearts content.”

Lacy laughed up front. “All right, that’s true. But we’ll still miss you.”

“I can guarantee that you won’t forget me.” I had already locked the experience of last night into the girls’ memories. “After all, are you going to forget the man that took your virginity?”

The girls laughed, agreeing that it was not likely. Shortly after that, we reached the airport. I had them pull up at the terminal entrance. I was not going to let the two come in with me; that would only have caused trouble. I kissed the girls firmly, again running my fingers across their tender young breasts, then left them, crying softly in the car.

The airport was bustling with travelers. Business types were striding purposefully through the terminal, while the occasional family sat near a pile of bags, waiting their turn in line. I found my own place before the TWA counter, seeing that they had a plane leaving for Orlando in only two hours.

“Can I help you?” the man at the counter asked as my turn came.

“I need a ticket to Orlando.”

The man bustled behind his counter. “Yes sir,” more bustling; “we have an open seat on a plane leaving in four hours, or you can have a seat in first class on the flight leaving in the next hour.”

“Let’s go with the first class seat.” I should have thought of that anyway. Why fly coach when I had almost four grand to blow? The hotel had cost me only a hundred and seventy bucks, so I still had over thirty-eight hundred dollars from Stacy’s little stash.

As the teller took care of the details of the flight, I reminisced on the pleasant day I had had yesterday. Three different women! I knew I could get out of hand with my new abilities in no time. I had to focus on other things in life than just getting laid. With that resolved, I knew that I would continue to take advantage of the opportunities that came my way, in spite of my best intentions. I knew I would have to look for a means of income though, maybe a wealthy heiress or something similar. I shrugged mentally. I would work it out.

“That’ll be seven hundred and thirty-four dollars, sir.” I winced. Even though I really did not need to worry about cash now, that amount for one ticket, one way! Ouch. I handed him the money.

“Will there be any luggage, sir?”

“No, I’m traveling light this time.”

The man nodded, tapping on his keyboard. He looked up a minute later, “here you go, sir,” handing me my ticket, “and thank you for flying TWA.”

I nodded, then headed for the gate. I had an hour or so before the flight would begin to board. I spent it grabbing a bite to eat in one of the little shops that lined the corridor. Then I called my parents, collect, since they had no idea how I was doing. I should have called them yesterday, I thought, mentally kicking myself.

It was a quick call. The hospital had not contacted them, so they had no clue about what had happened to me this week. I quickly told them I was going on a business trip to Florida, and that I would call them later. Familial duties accomplished, I relaxed and ordered a beer, listening to the airport news channel being broadcast on three different TVs in the small restaurant.

Now that I had my ticket, I was in no hurry to board. When the stewardess called my flight, I slowly made my way to the gate. I was one of the last to board the airplane, and found myself sitting next to one of the business types.

The man was older than I was, by about ten years I guessed, in his late thirty’s. He wore a suit, though he had the stewardess take his jacket. I bumped his arm as I slid by, once more feeling the tingle at the touch. With a little mental prodding, the man regaled me with his background. After a bit I made the man shut up. He could not do anything for me financially, so he was not worth the effort.

The flight attendant was in the process of closing the aircraft door when the racket began.

“Hold the door!” a man shouted from the ramp, “two more coming aboard!” A burst of giggling followed the outburst.

The stewardess laboriously reopened the door, letting a young couple, obviously newly married, into the plane. Both looked out of breath from their run down the ramp.

“Sorry about that,” the man said, “didn’t want to miss the flight. We’re on our honeymoon, you know.” He was slightly taller than I was, with dark brown hair parted to the left. He seemed to be pretty fit. He wore khaki shorts, sandals and a casual, light blue shirt.

The attendant nodded, smiling her plastic smile, and moved to let the man’s wife past.

Suddenly I was interested. The woman was maybe two years younger than me, stood about five foot, three inches, and had incredible curves. She had wavy dark shoulder-length hair, which she confined with a clip many women used. An errant strand hung down the left side of her face, enhancing her beauty. She wore a pair of tight pale yellow capri pants, with a tight, light green t-shirt tucked into them. The effect showed off her hips and drew the eyes to her bust. Her sparkling eyes rarely left her husband.

As the couple passed, I reached across my silent neighbor and lightly brushed my hand across the man’s leg. He passed by, not noticing. The couple sat immediately behind me. As the stewardess rambled through the obligatory safety briefing, I created the impression in the man’s mind that I looked familiar to him. As he hadn’t even noticed me yet, completely absorbed in his beautiful wife, he did not query me. I was patient. He would see me at some time during the flight, I was sure.

After the plane took off I heard the couple chatting behind me. From their conversation, I gleaned that the man was a broker for some Wall Street firm. I smiled. Things were looking better and better. I rested as the plane winged its way south. I reclined my seat, and caught the man out of the corner of my eye looking curiously at me, squinting as if trying to remember something. Good, it was about time.

A few hours later the plane landed, and after a bit we were allowed to de-bark the aircraft. Since I did not have any carry-on luggage, I avoided the shuffle and was one of the first passengers off. I felt the man’s gaze follow me as I left.

I paused just outside the ramp, pretending to adjust my sandal as the other passengers started to exit the ramp. The young couple was the third group to leave, with my silent companion from the flight just ahead of them. The man paused, then, whispering something to his wife, he led her over to me.

“Excuse me, but do I know you from somewhere? You look really familiar,” he inquired.

I made a show of trying to place him, then shrugged, reaching out my hand. “I guess it’s possible. My name’s Rick Burke. I used to work for a telecommunications company in New Jersey.”

The man shook my hand. “I guess I don’t know you then. You sure look familiar though.” He shook his head. “I’m Dave Fields. I do some brokering for Houston, Wallace and Hope. Ever heard of them?”

“I’m afraid not.”

Dave shrugged. “Well, sorry to bother you. Oh, by the way,” here he grinned, proud as a peacock, “this is my wife, Mandy.” It was probably the first time he had introduced the girl as his wife. “Nice to meet you Mandy.” I reached out to shake the girl’s hand.

She was obviously amused at her husband’s case of mistaken identity. She moved to shake my hand, saying, “It’s nice to meet y—Oh!” Again the tingle as our hands touched.

Mandy stood there, her hand in mine, staring into my eyes. In a few seconds I was the couple’s closest friend.

I chatted amiably with the couple as they went to gather up their luggage. They were here for their honeymoon, obviously, planning a few days at Disney World, then taking a short cruise in the Caribbean. I decided their plans might change a bit, now that I was here.

The couple had arranged the trip well, renting a car and staying in one of the resorts on Disney property. The three of us gaily piled into the Ford Taurus the rental company had given them. On the way to Disney World, Dave and I discussed how best to begin investing. I told him I had some money, and that I foresaw a steady income I wanted to begin investing. Would he do that for me?

He explained that he could set up the process. I really did not want to deal with the paperwork, so I decided to do this a little differently. I would send him the cash I wanted him to invest through the mail. He would then place it in his own account, and then he would set up a joint account with both of our names on it. He would manage the whole thing, and I would be provided with access to the account via a standard debit card. This was not the usual way to set up an account, but Dave was pretty sure he could arrange it. I handed him twenty-five hundred dollars as soon as we arrived at the Polynesian resort, while he gave me his card, with his home address and phone number written on the back.

Throughout the drive from the airport, Mandy kept glancing at the two of us. The fantasy I had planted in her mind as we walked out of the luggage area at the airport was busily growing. I occasionally locked gazes with her as we drove, and each time she blushed slightly. I helped the two with their luggage again, and waited as Dave checked into the hotel. There was going to be a luau this evening and they were invited, as guests of the hotel. Dave thanked the receptionist, then we all headed up to their room, number three twenty-six.

The newlyweds started to arrange their things, oblivious to my presence. I stretched out on the second of the two double beds, feeling pretty tired after the flight. I started to doze.

“Rick?” Mandy gently shook my shoulder.

“Hmmm?”

“Rick, Dave and I are going to go over to the park. We only have the two passes, but we’ll leave you the keys to the car, and a card for the room. We’ll be back later, okay?”

I mumbled an affirmative. I was really too tired to care just then. I vaguely heard the couple leave.

I woke up a few hours later. Glancing out the window, I saw that the sun was a hand span above the trees, and the Disney lagoon was already masked in shadow. I deduced that it must be about eight o’clock. I wondered if the newlyweds were enjoying themselves. Then, making sure I had the keycard for the room, I headed down to where the resort employees were preparing the luau.

A number of the resort’s guests were already present. There were families with young children, older couples and even another newly married couple. I passed among the small groups, introducing myself to both staff and guests. A bit later I took a seat in one of the lounge chairs near the beach, relaxing and admiring the few pretty girls still swimming in the lagoon. The various people I had greeted earlier drifted over, one by one, to hand me whatever cash they happened to have on them. I chuckled. In the short time I had been sitting there, I had acquired another thousand for Dave to invest for me. None of the people here would even remember the exchange.

After a very delicious meal, I went back up stairs to the room. Dave and Mandy weren’t back yet, probably enjoying the park still, so I watched a little TV. At around ten, I turned out the lights, stripped and slipped under the covers. I had no doubt that when the newlyweds returned I would awaken.

I had only lain there for a quarter hour or so before I heard the keycard in the door. I hadn’t even had the chance to doze off. I did pretend to be asleep, though. I directed a thought at the two as they quietly entered, planting an idea.

The couple stopped when they saw me, supposedly asleep, in the far bed. I was, quite deliberately, covered only with a thin sheet up to my waist, my bare muscular torso exposed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the couple gaze at me, then at each other. Dave softly whispered something in Mandy’s ear, then she whispered back. Dave nodded.

Dave moved over to the other bed, quickly removing his clothes. I could see he was aroused by what was coming. He positioned himself so he could see, his hand gently running over his aroused member. Mandy moved around to my side of the room. I could see she was breathing rapidly with excitement. I too was becoming aroused, and the thin cover did little to hide that fact.

The girl slowly reached for my growing penis, pausing just short of touching it. She drew back, then quite deliberately pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her fulsome breasts pressed against her confining bra, straining to break free. Her hands moved to open her pants, then, with a quick shimmy of her hips, they dropped to the floor. In seconds Mandy stood before my supine form in nothing but her bra and a pair of silky red panties.

I stirred then, fluttering my eyes open, to stare at her. She wore a look of needy desire on her face.

“Can I join you, Rick?” she asked softly, running a hand across her confined breasts.

I rose up on my elbows. The movement shifted the light covering down, exposing my ready cock. Immediately Mandy’s gaze locked onto it.

“Please?” she begged, wheedling.

“Of course you can,” I granted, running my hot gaze over her lucious curves.

“Oh, thank you.” She reached back, unclipping the restraining brassiere. With a shrug of her shoulders, her large, firm breasts were exposed. She rubbed them sensuously. Her dark, half-dollar sized areolae were tipped by painfully erect nipples, begging to be sucked. She teased herself, rolling her nubs between thumb and forefinger, moaning at the thought of my tongue pressing against them. A second later she lowered her head, bringing one nipple up to flick her own tongue over it.

After a few seconds, her hands continued to run over her curvaceous body. They trailed across her flaring hips, and back down over her firm buttocks. She slowly, slowly pulled her panties lower, bending at the waist and bringing her lush bosom down to my eye level. I barely noticed her panties drop to the floor to rest about her ankles.

Mandy slowly stood upright, her hands sliding across her smooth skin. As she rose, she gradually exposed her mons, which was covered with a thick dark bush. With a sultry look, she drew one hand lightly across her mound, her mouth open and her lovely breasts heaving with suppressed desire.

“Come to me, Mandy,” I whispered huskily, fully aroused by her torturous performance. “Let me make you mine.”

Mandy moaned, unable to control herself any longer. With a quick jerk, she sent the thin sheet over the end of the bed, fully exposing my nudity. Then she climbed onto the bed, kneeling right next to me, her legs slightly parted. She slipped one hand over her bush, gently teasing her clit, and reached out with the other, tentatively wrapping her fingers around my shaft. Her fingers tightened, firmly grasping me.

“Why are you so tentative, Mandy?” I asked softly, even though I suspected I knew the reason.

Her eyes never left my cock. “You’re the first man other than Dave that I’ve ever touched this way.” I gently reached out a hand and ran the balls of my fingers gently over her hip and butt. As she gasped at the sensation, I replied, “You’ve never been with another man? Well, why don’t we broaden your horizons?”

By this time, both of us had forgotten Dave, who watched avidly, gently massaging his own rock hard penis. I’d planted the fantasy of watching his wife with another man strongly in his mind earlier, and now he was almost hypnotized as he watched the two of us.

Mandy traced her hand up across my flat abdomen, then raised it up to tease my nipples. Then, ever so slowly, she leaned forward, lightly brushing me with her breasts before pressing against me. Her mouth suckled gently on one of my nipples, her tongue firmly licking my chest. I watched as she slowly worked her way lower, planting butterfly kisses across by stomach, pausing to playfully tease my navel.

Mandy flicked her eyes up, locking her gaze with mine. Then, quite deliberately, she took the head of my cock into her mouth. I shuddered as I felt her tease the tip with her tongue. “I like that,” I whispered.

She moved, climbing between my legs, then continued with her fellatio. She played with my testicles with one hand, using the other to hold my saliva-moistened dick steady. Her tongue flicked out, desperately trying to please me. She was doing a very thorough job. After a bit I gently disengaged her needy mouth. “Am I doing it wrong?” she asked plaintively.

“Not at all. I just really want to fuck your tits.” I repositioned the girl, lying her down. Then I straddled her small waist, kneeling with my cock directed at her face. She eyed it, mesmerized. I gently ran my hands over her wonderfully full breasts, then firmly grabbed them, kneading them.

“Oh, damn! Oh that feels so good, Rick,” she cried, thrusting herself against my grasping hands.

“I want you to fuck me with your tits,” I ordered. I braced myself against the headboard, placing my swollen penis between her breasts, its tip only inches from her talented mouth.

Mandy pressed her breasts together, enfolding my shaft in their sweet flesh. I slowly began to tit-fuck the girl. After a few seconds, she started to lick the tip of my cock every time it came within her reach.

I stopped when I felt myself getting close to orgasm. I did not want this to finish quite so soon. I quickly slid down, pressing my body against hers. She moaned when she felt the pressure against her pubis. I paused long enough to steal a rough kiss from her, then slid down a bit further.

Mandy’s nipples beckoned me. I hungrily took one rosily hued areola into my mouth, pressing my tongue firmly against her hard nipple. The girl gasped. My other hand firmly massaged the other ample breast, and I rolled her free nub between my finger and thumb, pinching cruelly.

Mandy whined, unable to contain herself, lost in the sensations I was giving her. She held my head in her hands, running her fingers through my hair, pulling me against her bosom. Finally, unable to take more of my teasing, she began to push my head away.

I roamed down over her trim belly, gently leaving a trail of kisses. As I moved lower, I could feel Mandy quiver with anticipation. I planted a solid kiss at the top of her mound, then repositioned myself. I slipped my hands under the girl’s legs, slipping down until her legs arced to either side of my head. Her moist vagina lay exposed before me. I ran my hands up her thighs, then across her belly. I pressed firmly down on her furred mons veneris, exposing her enlarged clit. Teasingly, I ran my tongue along the very inside of her thigh, less than an inch from her eager vaginal lips.

“Suck me!” she panted, her voice strained.

I grinned, then very lightly licked her puffy outer labia. Her hips spontaneously bucked, causing my tongue to press firmly against her vulva. “Oh yes!” she cried.

I continued to torture Mandy, with light licks along the edges of her sensitive lips, first on one side, then the other. Gradually I worked my way closer to her engorged clitoris, and then with no pause, I took it into my mouth and sucked gently.

Mandy grabbed the bed sheet with both hands and her back arced as my mouth finally touched her most sensitive spot. She was moaning continuously now, lost in my caresses. In a minute she was on the edge on an orgasm. I intentionally pressed a finger into her dripping hole, and a few seconds later she came, keening, her inner muscles convulsing.

I knelt, still between the girl’s legs, and slipped my fingers into my mouth, licking her salty juices off of them one at a time. She watched me, playing with her breasts with one hand while the other gently teased her abused clit.

“Thank you,” she said breathlessly.

“Don’t thank me yet. I’m not finished with you.”

Her eyes widened. “What do you want me to do?”

“Kneel. I want you to face Dave, and kneel on your hands and knees. He can watch as I fuck you doggy-style.”

Dave had been watching the whole performance. Mandy had completely forgotten him. Now she looked over at her husband, who held his dick in his hand, lubing it occasionally with a little saliva, firmly masturbating. She watched him for a second, then scrambled to position herself for me. “Fuck me good Rick. I want you to fill me with your cum.”

I placed myself between her legs, one hand resting on either buttock. I drew my hard-on down between them, then pressed it between her swollen labia. With a jerk, I pulled her back by the hips, impaling her. I moved within her urgently, feeling my cock press against her inner walls. She lowered herself down, leaving her ass in the air, and reached one hand back to tease her clit. Soon I was ready to explode.

Dave groaned, shooting out a stream of cum. A few seconds later Mandy and I came together, her high-pitched cry and my forceful grunt coming together. The girl collapsed, and I fell atop her. Gently I rolled to the side, cradling her against me. She pressed herself back, our bodies spooning nicely. With one hand on one of her breasts, the two of us fell asleep.

I have to conclude that Dave covered us with a sheet, then fell asleep in the other bed, for when I awoke the next morning, Mandy and I were snuggled under the covers. The buxom girl mumbled as I gently tried to extricate myself from her embrace. Her arms tightened and she wouldn’t let me go. I casually brushed a lock of her hair away from her face, while gently dropping her into a deep sleep. I made sure I would not wake Dave, sleeping in the other bed, and made my way to the bathroom. After taking care of the call of nature, I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a few minutes.

I had come a long way in the last few days. Who would believe it? I had a power that would allow me to have pretty much anything I desired. I could sink myself into depravity with hardly any effort. As a matter of fact, I was already well on my way. But, now that I had the means, what did I want? Money and women, sure, but what else? I shrugged. Whatever it was, it would still be there in a week, a month or a year. Eventually I would find it. With that resolved, I returned to the bed, running a fond hand across Mandy’s bare bottom as I lay down next to her. Eventually, I dozed off.

END