The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lights Out

(mf, md)

Insert standard disclaimer: This is all fiction, don’t read if you’re underage or it’s illegal to read this where you are, don’t try this at home, the coffee you are about to enjoy is hot, blah, blah, blah.

This story essentialy wrote itself after something similar happened at home. (The mood-wrecking interruptions, I mean; not the hypnosis.)

“Well, they’re in bed. Finally.” Tom half-mumbled the last word on his way out of the bedroom hallway.

“Good! Maybe they’ll stop fighting now.” Jennifer had taken up her evening position on the couch in front of the TV. “I’m going to camp out right here for the evening and catch up on my ‘ER’ tapes. Um, could you get me a Coke?”

“Sure.” Damn, so much for hanky-panky tonight—and she could really use the distraction tonight, Tom thought. He grabbed a Coke from the fridge for Jen, plus one for himself. He brought the drinks into the living room, then stood there for a bit.

“Tom, what are you staring at?”

“Oh, just your legs,” Tom replied with a mind-in-the-gutter smirk. Jennifer had nice legs, among other things.

Jennifer caught the smirk. “Sorry, not tonight, hon. I’ve had kids crawling all over me today, they were yelling non-stop, and I’m all ‘people’ed out. I just need to veg.”

I don’t blame her, he thought to himself. Weather’s lousy, kids cooped up inside all weekend—she even volunteered to take them and their friends to Chuck E Cheese’s for crying out loud—shuttling her mother between doctors’ offices... Out loud, he replied, “I know, Jen. But you really need a break, and since we can’t slip out to Jamaica this evening...”

“Oh, I know, but I’m so tired.” Jennifer sunk back into the couch cushions.

Tom thought for a moment. Let’s see about that.

“Jennifer, lights out, Jennifer.”

Jennifer went glassy-eyed, then closed her eyes as she sprawled over the couch. Tom knelt by the couch, then touched her ear.

“Jennifer, are you sure you don’t want to give it a go?”

Jennifer moaned softly before mumbling, “This isn’t fffair....”

Tom chuckled. “Hey, this was your idea.”

“Mmmy joke, you meannnn...” Jennifer was squirming slightly.

She was right about the joke. They were cuddling one night after a particularly athletic love-making session, and she apologized for not being in the mood more often. “I know once I’m rolling, I can go forever, but I’m so tired at night that I never think I can do it. snort Maybe you can try one of those hypnosis tricks on me!” They’d found a cheap “Hypnosis for The Compleate Fool” book at the bookstore, and they’d been entertaining themselves with “your arm is becoming very heavy” tricks.

“But it worked!” Tom leaned closer to Jennifer’s face while keeping his hand on her ear—no mean feat with her squirming, which was getting worse (or better).

He was right about the joke working, too. They’d experimented with slightly tougher tricks, and discovered that, hey, maybe this would work. Tom found more books and more information on-line, and they worked up a plan. When Tom said “Jennifer, lights out, Jennifer”, she’d go into a trance that would make her somewhat horny.

“Can’t complain, I-I-I guess. Mmmmmm...least we’re saaafe with iiiit...” Jennifer started running her hands up her legs, getting closer and closer to her crotch.

Tom had been careful about safety; they’d both worked out all the loopholes they could. The trance could only start with “Jennifer, lights out, Jennifer”—not just “lights out”—and he had to say it. He didn’t want the evening news to knock her out every time thunderstorms knocked out power somewhere in town. The trance would leave her relaxed, and she’d only “hear” his voice in lights-out mode—and only when he touched her ear or his ear—but she’d be fully aware she was in a trance, and she wouldn’t forget everything afterwards. He didn’t want the temptation to turn her into a mindless sex slave on demand who had no idea she was being used. And the trance only made her somewhat horny, not automatic mindless “gotta ride the first cock I see” horny; sex doesn’t take care of everything, all the time.

But it certainly seemed to take care of this thing, this time, if her body language was any indication. But just in case....

“Do you want the green light, Jennifer?” He’d given up trying to maintain contact with her ear—she was squirming too much, now that her hands had reached their destination—and was now touching his own ear.

“Yessss....grrn light grrrrant’d....” The last word sounded more like a growl than “granted”; Jennifer was hornier than she thought, despite her exhaustion.

“Jennifer, green light.”

Jennifer’s eyes opened; instead of half-asleep, they were now half-feral. “Hey, lover,” she purred.

“Hey, yourself. Want a back rub?”

“Not enough contact. Let’s get our asses in bed and screw ourselves senseless. Now.” She stood up, took Tom’s hand, and led him to the bedroom. Dragged, actually.

The moment they got into the bedroom and he locked the door, she pulled him on top of the bed—and on top of her—and pulled his face to hers. They kissed for several seconds, as their tongues explored each other’s lips, mouth, and tongue.

Tom had reached under Jennifer’s T-shirt, and was making his way to her bra, when he heard a knock on the bedroom door. One of the boys called “Mommy? Daddy?” through the door.

Tom whispered “Red light” into Jennifer’s ear; that was their signal to put her back into the “lights out” trance. I’ll handle this; she needs the break, he thought. Besides, she probably won’t be horny anymore if she has to go back to “normal” mode to take care of this. “What’s up, chief?", he called. He wasn’t touching her ear or his ear, so she’d ignore what was happening.

“Monsters under the bed—I can’t sleep,” said the half-sleepy voice.

Tom proclaimed in his best mock-superhero voice, “This sounds like a job for...SUPER DADDY!” He heard giggles from the other side of the door, which was a good sign. “But first, Super Daddy must don his secret Super Daddy bath robe!” More giggles; another good sign. After pulling the covers over Super Mommy—just in case—Tom grabbed his robe...er, his secret Super Daddy bath robe and strode heroically out the bedroom door.

A few minutes later—monsters vanquished—Tom returned to their bedroom, locked the door, put the robe and the rest of his clothing away, and slipped back into bed. After removing most of Jennifer’s clothes from her entranced-but-aware body, he knelt next to her, touched her ear while whispering, “Jennifer, green light”, then swiftly slid his hand under her t-shirt onto her breasts as she was coming out of lights-out mode.

“You’d better be ready to-to-tooooooo...” Jennifer’s sentence was diverted along with her attention as Tom started circling her nipples with his fingers.

He stopped long enough to pull her onto his lap, then resumed teasing her breasts with one hand while the other hand started gradually making its way under her breasts, over her stomach, and slowly, gradually on downward. “And you’d better keep still, unless you want me to keep you still!” Tom teased as his hand approached, but stopped just short of, her clit.

Naturally, Jennifer didn’t keep still; instead, her top half bucked as Tom alternated between caressing her breasts, flicking her nipples, and squeezing her breasts harder and harder. Meanwhile, her lower half arched upward, trying to move her clit over to the hand that remained just out of reach.

sigh Well, I guess I’m going to have to make you hold still, won’t I? How disappointing!” although Tom didn’t sound the least bit disappointed. Crap, forgot the toys, he thought. He slid away from Jen and off the bed. She stopped moaning and starting whimpering over the suddenly-missing fingers.

Tom started for the bedroom closet, thought a moment, then whispered, “Red light.” He remembered one time when they stopped to get...equipment...from its secret hiding place; it was just long enough for her to go “out of the mood,” and he almost couldn’t get her back “in the mood” again. After that, he made certain he never stopped in mid-play. Well, he never left her in “green light” mode, anyway.

He unlocked the safe in the back of their closet, set the passports and other critical documents aside, and started pulling out the fun stuff. (They bought the safe for the critical documents, then realized they could keep their toys inside without risking discovery by kids snooping for hidden Christmas presents. After the story one of Jen’s friends told at the kids’ playgroup, it seemed to be a necessary precaution.) He selected the toys that seemed most useful, and returned to the bed.

When Jennifer returned to “green light” mode, she found herself gagged and tied spread-eagle to the bed, with her breasts bound. Thank God for four-poster beds, though Tom as he admired his ropework, as well as the wriggling body secured by those ropes. Out loud, he said, “Told you I’d keep you still!” He laid down on the bed between her legs, draped himself over one thigh, and resumed teasing her clit without actually touching it. When he finally passed a finger along her clit—while flicking a nipple with his other hand—Jennifer’s body jerked a foot into the air.

At the same time, something rang, causing Tom to jump a foot in the air, too. After wondering for a moment how he managed to do that with his two-hand attack on Jen’s most vulnerable parts, he realized that the phone was ringing. He resisted the temptation to whisper “SHIT!” just long enough to tell Jen “red light.” Then he whispered “SHIT!” before answering the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is Jen there?” It was Jane Ross, one of the room mothers at school.

“Well...” She’s all tied up at the moment heh...no wait, I used that line on Jane last time, Tom thought. “...Jen can’t come to the phone right now, Jane; could I take a message?” He took the message—bring cupcakes to the first-grade class party—then hung up.

Tom called “green light” while between Jennifer’s legs, then resumed his assault on the breasts he’d compressed between the ropes as he started going down on her. Soon Jennifer’s body was bucking wildly, and her eyes were going glassy again. Not “lights out” glassy, but “nearly fucked senseless” glassy as overstimulated tits, clit, and cunt overwhelmed her mind with the sensory overload. His wife’s loss of control turned Tom on even more, and his fingers and tongue picked up the pace—if that was possible—pushing Jennifer closer and closer to the edge.

After several minutes, Jennifer panted out, “Puh—puh—please—puh-puh—fuuuuuu—huh—huh—please fuck meeeee—ohh—ohh!” Tom had planned to play her body a little bit longer, but frankly, he was ready too. He scooted up into position, grabbed his rock-hard cock, aimed, and slammed into her hips at full force, forcing a muffled squeal out of Jennifer. Thank God for four poster beds and gags, Tom thought, relieved that her cries weren’t loud enough to wake the kids (or the neighborhood). He grabbed her for better leverage, and pounded even harder.

Tom had also planned to pace himself, knowing he’d never be able to keep up with Jennifer’s libido if he came too quickly, but that worked about as well as his plans for prolonged foreplay. Before he realized it, they both hit their limit at the same time, and they both came for what seemed like an eternity. Tom had to remember he wasn’t gagged, although it wasn’t easy.

After Jennifer had gone from “green light” to “lights out” to normal “lights on” mode, they cuddled together in bed.

“Wow...that was great! Guess I needed that more than I thought. I’m so glad you took my joke seriously!”

“Yeah, me too!” Tom smirked. Jen slapped him playfully on the back.

“What did I, er, miss while I was out?” Jen asked. “Who called?”

Tom passed along the message about cupcakes.

“You didn’t tell her I was ‘tied up’ again, did you?”

“No. Thought about it, but no.” Tom also told her about the equipment-gathering break and his heroic battle against the monsters.

“You did that for me? That was sweet!” He’s such a good dad. And husband, Jennifer thought to herself.

“Thanks. Although I might have had an ulterior motive in keeping you in ‘lights out’ so you’d still be horny by the time I finished....”

“What? I’m shocked—shocked!—that you did that just to get laid! Whatever is this world coming to?” She struck a mock-melodramatic pose, then quickly added “Er, so to speak!” before Tom had a chance to tell her exactly what the world was “coming” to.

Besides, it seems like most of my friends’ husbands haven’t even figured out the “ulterior motives” yet, if half their playgroup bitching is true, Jen thought. I got lucky when I married Tom. And speaking of getting lucky and still being horny... “Ready for more?” Jen rolled Tom onto his back, and rolled herself on top of him.

“Oh...I don’t know. I wasn’t going to cum this soon—guess I was hornier than I thought, too—but I need to recharge a bit. Spirit willing, flesh weak, you know.”

Jen rolled off Tom as she said, “Well, some parts of the flesh, anyway.” She felt the part in question. “I wouldn’t say he’s weak, but...definitely napping.” She rolled back on top of Tom and started rubbing herself up and down his body. “Maybe I can help speed things up.”

“I don’t know,” Tom said skeptically.

Jennifer’s eyes were half-feral again. She did know.

“Tom, lights out, Tom...”