The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A coed’s breakthrough discovery ends up being the beginning of a whole new life for her and the end of her freedom.

Light Up My Life

(MC, MF)

Brenda was excited, her experiment was a success; she Brenda Lumina had done it. Just a freshman at City University and she had discovered a brand new wave length of light. One that had never been dreamed of before and she had done it. It was not easy making it visible to the human eye but she had done it. She was guaranteed to get an A for sure in her physics class.

Brenda had everything going for her brains, beauty, and money. It was the money that allowed her to produce the light projector. It projected a beam of light in a color never seen before. How she had found it was not important; what was important was that she had not only discovered it but had figured a way to project it.

She was excited and proud when she brought her project to the professor’s office. Instead of the professor she found his assistant Warren. He was not her favorite person in fact none of the female students liked him. They did not like the way he looked at them, making them very uncomfortable. They did not like the way he talked down to the students trying to make them feel inferior. Most of all they did not like the way his cock always seemed to be erect and on display. Actually some of the girls secretly admired the length displayed during every single class. However, the professor found Warren extremely useful and employed him to a greater extent than most graduate students were used. This included teaching her morning classes and reviewing projects.

Brenda placed her papers and projector on the professor’s desk irritated that Warren was sitting in the professor’s chair. She moved to leave when he stopped her with a question. “What does this do, Miss Lumina?”

“What does it do it is a brand new light spectrum that I have discovered and the projector actuates the light.”

“You forgot a plug.”

“I…did…not!” Her anger was evident in her words, practically spit between her clenched teeth. “It works by battery and requires very little power.”

“Fine, so what does it do?”

“What does it do? What kind of question is that? I have discovered a heretofore unknown light spectrum.”

“What purpose does it serve?” Not sure how to answer Brenda stalked to the door only to turn at his voice. “Tell me do you feel anything?” Warren said as he turned on the projector the light aimed directly at her. She began to lift her arm to block the light from her eyes but she stopped frozen her gaze on the aperture of her project from which the colored light poured.

“What is your problem Brenda? I would be nice to you if you would be nice to me.”

“…Nice to you?”

“Yes, nice to Warren.”

“…Nice to Warren.”

She sounded dazed to Warren’s ears. He switched off the beam and looked at her with concern. “Are you ok?”

“Fine, I’m fine.” She hesitated. “I will see you tomorrow Warren, good night.” She walked out confused, but in a better mood.

All night she had dreamed the same words over and over again: Nice to Warren, Nice to Warren over and over again. The next morning she woke up, her dreams had been disturbing and she was not sure if she felt rested or not. While preparing for and heading to class she did not hear anything unusual but when she spotted Warren it began again in the back of her mind she heard ‘nice to Warren’. Instead of one of her usual vitriolic comment all she said was: “Good morning Warren, how are you today?” Her best friend Jackie gave her a strange look. “What, maybe I decided being nice might get him to lay off me a bit.” She said defensively, but inside she knew that somehow that was not the truth.

She watched Warren as he stared at her for a little longer than usual and shook his head as if coming out of a trance before moving to the podium to begin the morning’s lecture.

Warren was droning on and on but for the first time Brenda found him a little more interesting. In fact for the first time she actually paid attention to what he was saying. When he asked her to stay after class to discuss her project her first feeling was anger but she knew she should be nice to Warren.

Brenda knocked at the door and walked in when she heard Warren say enter, she looked at her project on the desk just where it had been when she dropped it off. She felt a strange sensation of déjà vu when she looked at it sitting there as if she needed to remember something important. She shuddered but sat down.

He hesitated before he spoke. “Brenda, I am sorry that I turned your projector on and told you that I would be nice to you if you were nice to me. It was unprofessional and I want to offer you an apology.”

In a dazed voice she responded: “Nice to Warren (shaking her self as if in a dream she continued on in a normal voice), what are you talking about?” Warren gaped at her and she might have said something nasty but she refrained trying to be nice to Warren.

“You don’t remember me turning your projector on last night?”

Her no was not as definite as she had intended, had he turned her project on, suddenly she was not sure and started to stand, a look of fear on her pretty face. Warren not sure why but suddenly nervous himself flipped on the projector. As the light hit her face Brenda sat back down in the chair her pupils dilated, her eyes focused on the source of the light.

“Brenda you like Warren”

“…like Warren?”

“Yes, Brenda likes Warren.”

“Like Warren.”

Warren hesitated not sure what was advisable, but finally he continued. “You want to please Warren. You want to please Warren. You want to please Warren.” On the third time she responded.

“Want to please Warren.”

It did not seem like she could take more than one or two concepts at a time so Warren switched off the projector. In a few seconds she seemed normal again.

“I’m glad you could come by Brenda, I want us to be friends.”

“Warren, I…like you, but I do not think we can be friends.” Even as she said it Brenda knew that was not really the truth. She was not sure why but she knew she liked Warren.

“It would please me if you would consider me your friend.”

Strange feelings ran through her body as the words ran through her mind, ‘nice to Warren,’ ‘like Warren,’ ‘please Warren.’ Not sure what to say and suddenly shy stammered something and left.

The rest of the morning and afternoon felt weird; she was not exactly in a daze but in the back of her mind Brenda heard ‘like Warren’ and ‘please Warren’ all day long. Once again her dreams were strange and she woke tired and distracted. It was Friday and she did not have any morning classes, so she took her time and by the evening was up for some fun with her girlfriends. That night her dreams were undisturbed and she woke Saturday morning she felt normal for the first time in days.

That is until her date that night. It was a fix up and she was ready to call the night a failure and the guy an asshole when something strange happened. He asked her for a blow job. Normally she would have exploded and in fact was ready to tell him where to go when he said that it would please him if she would give him a one. She stopped a confused look on her face. He might have been an asshole but he knew an opening when he spotted one. “Yes, it would please me if you gave me a blow job.”

“Please you…blow job?” she repeated confused.

“Yes, please me, please me with a blow job.”

Half in a daze Brenda dropped to her knees and undid his pants. When she pulled out his erect cock it did not look nearly as big as Warren’s looked when he got hard in class. She looked up at the boy confused but he kept repeating please me, please me. She began to lick and suck at his cock. She kept picturing Warren and found it easier to picture him if she shut her eyes. She knew somehow that something was wrong but she kept at it licking and sucking her mouth moving up and down the boy’s cock. With the cock in her mouth she mumbled over and over please Warren. The boy did not understand but enjoyed the vibrations her mouth made when she did it. It was not long before he grunted and spewed his seed into her mouth without any warning. Abruptly Brenda became aware of her surroundings and fighting the urge to throw up sit out his semen onto him. She ran to the bathroom and continued to spit as she used mouthwash over and over again to rinse her mouth.

He had been knocking at the door until she finally opened it. He moved to kiss her or grab her tits she wasn’t sure which, it really did not matter she pushed him away and fled for the door. He shouted after her to wait, he wanted to know when they could go out again. Never, was her parting comment as she ran out of his place and headed back to hers. She spent the rest of the weekend hiding not talking to anyone. She was grateful for Monday and eager to go to her first class, she wanted to see Warren.

“Brenda, wait up I want to talk to you.” Jackie called as she followed her into class. “How was your date with Steve?”

“It was terrible; how you can have believed he and I were compatible I do not know.”

“What?!? Steve said he had a great time and could not wait to see you again. The only reason I did not give him your cell was because I wanted to talk to you first and you were ignoring all of my calls.”

“Well he is an ass and I want nothing to do with him.” Brenda hissed. She was still angry but could not help but light up when she spotted Warren.

Jackie might not have been a genius like Brenda but she could add one plus one and come up with something fishy. She was quiet and reflective for the rest of the class and watched from a distance as Brenda shyly approached Warren and spoke softly to him after class.

Brenda entered the office and sat in the chair facing the desk. She waited expectantly as Warren finished up what he had been working on. She looked at his handsome features and her eyes and mind roamed from his face to ogle what she could of his body.

Brenda sighed, he is so wonderful, I would love to please him, she thought. As if her thought was action she got up walked around the desk and dropped to the floor. She had Warren’s pants undone and his zipper half way down before he could react. His cock beat him to it already semi-hard it became all the way hard as her hands brushed him through the material of his pants.

Grabbing her hands to stop her he almost squeaked as he asked: “Brenda what are you doing?”

“I…I wanted to please you.” Stammering a little she wondered why he did not let her continue and tried to work his zipper down the rest of the way.

“Well it would please me if you were to return to your chair, for now.” The ‘for now’ seemed to mollify her and she reluctantly reclaimed her seat.

Brenda watched as he pulled a contraption from a drawer, it looked vaguely familiar. Wait it was her project! She sat quietly as he set it up and reached for the switch. The light came on and her mind went bank.

“You will do anything I ask, do anything Warren asks. You will do anything I ask, do anything Warren asks.”

“…anything Warren asks.”

“You will do anything I ask, do anything Warren asks.”

“I will do anything Warren asks.” Her response was stronger and more confident. She smiled as she said it happy to do as Warren said.

“You will obey me, obey Warren. You will obey me, obey Warren.”

“Obey Warren.” As Brenda said that the door to the office burst open and Jackie jumped into the room thinking, perhaps, to catch them doing something. Her eyes had intended to sweep the room but were caught in the light and Jackie froze while Brenda repeated: “Obey Warren.”

“O…Obey Warren,” was Jackie’s dazed response.

“Jackie, without taking your eyes from the light I want you to close the door and lock it.” She did as instructed and then stood focused on the light her back to the door. “Now Jackie while still watching the light come and sit in the chair next to Brenda.” Once again she obeyed Warren.

“I am talking to both of you now, you will obey Warren, obey only Warren.”

Both girls responded although not in unison, “Obey only Warren.” He repeated the command again and got the same response.

When the machine was turned off both girls stirred, Brenda sitting watching Warren with a vacant smile plastered on her face. Jackie did not smile she was frightened; she remembered bursting into the room hoping to figure out what kind of hold Warren had on Brenda. Jackie half stood preparing to flee whatever was happening.

“Sit down.” Warren spoke quietly there was no command in his voice it seemed more of a request. That is why Jackie was shocked when she sat down as if she was forced down by more than gravity or any intention on her part. She opened her mouth to scream or yell or whatever, even she did not know it was silenced by just a word from Warren. “Quiet.”

Jackie was frightened she could not move from her seat or speak. She glanced at Brenda wanting her to wipe that smile from her face; they were in trouble and who knew what Warren would do to them. At least one question was soon answered as Warren told Brenda that she could return to pleasing him. Jackie watched as her ‘friend’ knelt in front of Warren, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and began to suck on it like it was a chocolate covered banana.

Jackie, grossed out but unable to take her eyes off of the scene watched as Brenda greedily sucked on a cock that both had said they would never want. He was big, not that she should have been surprised, they had seen his pants stretched out enough times in class. She continued to stare but turned away suddenly when she wondered what sucking Warren’s cock would be like.

Seeing the disgust on her face pissed Warren off. He decided to test his control. “Jackie I order you to want to suck my cock, to desire my cock.”

Jackie was terrified as she felt herself change, intentional or not Warren’s words made her not only need to suck his cock but to want it to…crave it. She tried to show him how terrible he was with just her expression, but could not stop her mouth from watering at the sight of Brenda’s mouth sliding up and down on the cock she wanted.

“If you talk quietly and calmly you may speak now Jackie.”

“You bastard, you asshole, you prick.” Her anger showed but her voice was barely over a whisper. Perhaps the last name wasn’t a good choice her eyes drifted to his prick and lust filled her mind. “What did you do to us?”

“Perhaps you should ask Brenda, it is her”…he stiffened as his cock jerked and he poured himself into Brenda’s eager mouth, he obviously had lost his train of thought. Unlike the other night Brenda eagerly sucked his semen trying to get every drop. This was right; this is how she could please Warren.

“Brenda why don’t you return to your seat, oh and you can talk if you want.”

Wiping a drop of cum from her face and licking her finger a satisfied and sated Brenda took her seat. “What would you like me to talk about Warren?”

“I am not complaining, but what led you to believe that giving a blow job would please me?”

While Brenda explained about her date and the results, Jackie pondered her fate. Maybe if she left school right away and changed her phone number, maybe even her name Warren would not be able to find her…obey Warren…if he did not talk to her she would be able to do as she wanted. Maybe she could send the police to help Brenda…Her mind wandered as Brenda’s story unfolded, she was not listening, and she really did not care. Finally Brenda ran down and sat looking at Warren as if eager to do his will.

“Ladies I want you to listen carefully and obey these orders. You will reveal nothing of our relationship, in any fashion, by your actions or inactions. You will not attempt to harm me by your actions or inactions. You will enjoy obeying me.” He stopped and said nothing further.

I must not reveal anything about what Warren did to us. I guess Brenda is on her own, she thought, I will grab some clothing and be out of town in less than an hour. Jackie waited for permission to move. Surely he would let them leave soon. Fear filled her as she watched Warren reach for the switch.

Just one more command Warren thought as he flipped the switch. He hoped it would not too much for them but he was concerned about Jackie. Plus reinforcing Brenda’s controls might be a good idea. “You need to speak with me at least once a day. You must speak to Warren at least once a day. Speak to Warren once a day. Speak to Warren.”

It took several repetitions but both girls responded to his words. When he was done he told the girls to go about their business but to remember to contact him. He had them enter his cell phone number in their phones.

The two girls left the office with highly different agendas. Brenda was wondering if she was allowed to contact Warren more often than the once a day he had specified. Jackie was thinking of leaving town as soon as she could but it was difficult to focus since obey Warren and speak to Warren daily kept invading her thoughts. That and the fact that she wanted to suck his cock. He had not removed his order and images of Brenda’s mouth sliding up and down his cock kept flashing into her mind. She wanted it to be her mouth and yet she hated Warren.

Jackie spent a sleepless night tossing and turning images of Warren’s cock flashing through her dreams. She awoke in the morning determined to flee. She was too tired to understand why she did not leave yesterday.

She had finished packing her bags when she found herself phoning Warren. She tried to stop herself but Jackie had no control over her actions. “Warren, this is Jackie.”

Warren sounded groggy as if he had just been woken by the phone. “Jackie…so tell me, what are you doing?”

“I just finished packing and I am getting ready to leave town and get as far away from you as possible.” She tried to stop her traitorous mouth but the words just flowed out, as if they were separate from her thoughts. What was worse she could not get her hands to end the call and she waited to hear his commands both fearful and anxious to obey.

“Jackie, you will unpack your bags and meet me in the Professor’s office in one hour. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand and will obey.” Even to her own ears her voice sounded stilted and emotionless.

An hour later she knocked on the door of the office and Warren’s voice told her to enter. She stopped in shock to see a very slutty looking Brenda draped over Warren in such a way as to indicate they were very intimate. She closed the door and sat down at Warren’s direction. Her curiosity got the better of her and she asked what exactly was going on. To her surprise Brenda answered.

“I called Warren last night and asked if there was anything I could do for him, anything at all. He invited me over and I persuaded him to let me be his lover.” It was said with a straight face as far as Jackie could tell.

“Brenda, why don’t you turn on your projector and tell Jackie just how she should feel?”

“Of course Warren, anything you say.” She flipped on her invention and smiled at Jackie who’s look of betrayal vanished as the beam of light took its toll. “Jackie, you will feel about Warren just like I do. Jackie feels for Warren just like Brenda. Jackie feels like Brenda, Jackie feels like Brenda.”

“Feel like Brenda…feel like Brenda.”

Brenda flipped off the projector and smiled at Jackie. “Jackie, Warren wanted me to tell you about last night, what we did, how I felt, and why I love Warren. Did you hear that Jackie: I love Warren!”

Jackie tried to fight it but already she knew with certainty that she loved Warren. Her resistance swiftly drained as she sat there listening to Brenda’s tale and how she belonged to Warren.

“It happened soon after both of us left Warren yesterday…”

* * *

Brenda was horney and to be blunt wanted S-E-X. All she could think about was Warren and how she had really enjoyed sucking him off. Perhaps she could persuade him to continue where they had left off. She wouldn’t mind him returning the oral favor but she really wanted to please Warren. Already she had begun to yearn for him. After all she wanted to please him and would do anything he asked. She just hoped he would ask for sex.

Once she got him on the phone she had little problem convincing him that her coming over to spend time with him was a great idea. In order to guarantee that his interest would be directed to sex with her, she dressed for the occasion so that she oozed sexuality. It was then that she decided that she would always need to dress sexy for Warren.

Less than three hours after she had walked out of the office with Jackie, Brenda was knocking on the door of Warren’s apartment. He opened the door and within seconds she had dropped her coat to reveal the sheer negligee (no panties) that she wore underneath. Standing there with barely anything on but that and her high heels she stated her case to Warren.

“Warren I really want to please you and I like you so much…I want to be your girlfriend. If you want it to be a secret I will understand but I really need to be with you…to…to belong to you.”

“Belong to me, as in I would own you?”

“If that would make you happy and it is really what you want Warren; then yes I want to be owned by you.”

“So you would be my slave and I would be your master?”

Now Brenda did not know why but the idea of being Warren’s slave sent very pleasant shivers down her back and she felt herself become moist at the idea. “I would love to be your slave Warren.” She spoke before she could change her mind, it sounded so right.

“Speaking of love, if you are going to be my slave you should love me totally and completely without hesitation.”

“Of course Warren I should love you…I do love you…master.”

“Then we should go to the bedroom and consummate our ‘arrangement’.” He led Brenda to the bedroom. “Oh and Brenda from now one your loyalties are to me first.”

She smiled, “of course master my loyalties are with you first.”

He told her to lie on the bed, next he ordered her to spread her legs. “You will be very responsive sexually to me and only me. Now beg me to lick your blond cunt.”

“Oh please Warren I really need you to lick and suck my blond cunt. I washed and trimmed it just for you and only you. Please lick me pleassse!” Brenda spread her legs even further to give him complete access to her moist need. He knelt in front of her and began to lick her pussy; Brenda might have been disappointed because his skills left something to be desired but her body responded to his tongue like it was the second cumming. She withered under his ministration unable to control her responses and soon exploded with an orgasm that screamed from her mouth as it gushed from her twat. Her words made little sense to her and even less to Warren as her body spasmed with pleasure. But she understood him. He ordered her to tell him where her hot points were, to tell him how to bring even greater pleasure from her already happy body.

Brenda told him everything he wanted to know and offered guidance to her lover as he brought her off again and again. Directing her to get on top he moved her over his naked cock aching to enter her hot, moist, wet pussy. Very reluctantly she stopped him, getting pregnant might harm him and she could not disobey his commands. “Warren…master I am not on the pill and there is a chance you might knock me up.”

“Do you have a problem with that?”

“Oh no Warren, of course not whatever you want I want. I just thought I should warn you just in case you cared.”

“No diseases to worry about? No of course not. You would never have propositioned me knowing you might harm me. Well we can take a chance and you can get yourself on the pill ASAP, I don’t have any rubbers and certainly don’t feel like stopping just to go to the store. What do you think?”

“Of course I want to go on, I can feel that hard, stiff cock of yours pressing against my lips and I desperately want you inside of me. If I get pregnant that is a chance I will have to take. So fuck me Warren, put your wonderful cock in my willing, eager pussy.”

“Your on top why don’t you slide me inside of you, take me into your pussy, show me how much you need me.”

She was a little nervous not about Warren’s size (she should have been but wasn’t) but of her ability to please him as he had her.

Brenda maneuvered her lips over the tip of his cock, she would have liked to moisten his cock with her mouth but he had told her to put him inside of her. That command, whatever Warren’s intention took precedence over any desires or needs she might have. She spread her lips with her fingers and moaned as his head entered her pussy. She almost came at that moment and her juices began to flow even stronger. Inch by inch she lowered herself onto Warren’s cock. Finally she could feel herself resting on his balls, she sat up to give maximum penetration and to offer her breast for Warren’s viewing pleasure or access.

She began to move up and down on Warren’s stiff rod. It was difficult not to cum with each down stroke but she needed to ensure that she focused on his pleasure. As it was she still came several times. This caused her muscle control to loosen. Each time that happened she was grateful that he was so long and thick as contact remained. That was not enough. She felt that Warren needed to feel her pussy tight around his cock and she need to regain control of her vaginal muscles and give him the ride of his life.

Finally he thrust up into her and shuddered as his cock spurted again and again depositing his seamen deep inside of her. Brenda looked down at the beads of sweat on his face and smiled. She knew that she had pleased him and all was right with the world.

The rest of the night was spent in various positions and she managed to get him off three more times, although one was a blow job this morning.

* * *

“So that’s what we did last night and I just want to tell you: I love sex with Warren. I love being Warren’s slave. I love Warren. That is how I feel Jackie. That is how Brenda feels.”

“Jackie I want you to tell me how you feel about Warren. I really want to know.”

Jackie stared at Brenda as if she had grown a second head. How could she do this to me she thought? She did her best not to look at Warren struggling to fight off the feelings and beliefs that Brenda’s story had evoked.

“Answer her Jackie; tell Brenda what she wants to know.”

“Please don’t make me answer you Brenda.” Unable to control herself she obeyed. “I am so confused I love sex with Warren but he has never even touched me. I have this overwhelming desire to throw myself at his feet and declare my love and devotion and proclaim him as my master.” She stopped, tears rolled down her face as her every emotion showed her confusion.

“You may go now Jackie. You will not attempt to leave school and will contact me tomorrow morning for my instructions.” Warren paused. “Every thing will different in the morning, you will be much happier with your new feelings.”

After Warren dismissed Jackie he had Brenda sit in front of her invention, he wanted to fine-tune her.