The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lifetime Warranty

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older]

It was 10:25 on a Wednesday morning, and Bucky’s appeared to be completely empty of customers. The store was spread over six acres, had two stories, and sold everything from clothing to tools to appliances. As long as it was overpriced and at least six months out of fashion, you could find it here.

Abigail had been working as a ‘costumer ambassador’ at Bucky’s for about three months. She was dressed in a black shirt and a long gray-tan skirt. You could hardly tell she worked here if not for her silver name tag and for the fact the modest professional office look was out of place in a casual mall environment.

Even with no customers in the store, there are a number of things Abigail could be spending her time on. She could be returning items from registers back to the floor, folding and reorganizing clothing, sweeping, dusting, or even just reading the company provided product manuals and procedure manuals. Unfortunately for the shareholders of Bucky’s, and the occasional customer who had interacted with her this morning, Abigail was paid $7.95 an hour and made a managerial decision for herself that playing on her phone was more important. Work was just something she did between classes, not something she gave a damn about. Besides, retail is a field with 100% turnover every 90 days, she’d soon get a different job once her boss was done with her bullshit.

To be fair to the young Ms. Abigail, today she was assigned to a department she never worked—tools. She had no intention of learning how things worked here. Her job was to stand near the register and watch people so they would not steal things. At ten in the morning on a Wednesday, there should be no one here, and it’s not bad customer service if there are no customers. It was therefore a surprise to her when she heard a man’s voice, and it pulled her from her screen.

“Excuse me, can you help me with something? I was trying to find this item and I can’t find it again. I need to do an exchange.”

She looked up, and held his eyes. She slowly moved the phone to her side, giving the man her full attention. She remembered her training enough to smile as she assessed him. He was barely an inch taller than her at 5′8, he had brown hair, a tucked in polo shirt and jeans. His clothes looked like he shopped at a mall department store. Not low class, but it was mass produced, slightly better than average, with an emphasis for comfort over status. He looked about ten years older than her, and she was modestly reminded of her father with the way he kept his hair. Her father had glasses though.

“Can you help me with the exchange?”

Abigail, smiled on the outside, but frowned on the inside, “Oh right... my job,” she thought. She hated doing exchanges. They were like a sale and a return at once—twice the work.

“Sure, come with me to the register we’ll do this.” She led him the twelve feet to the center of the department that housed a half-cut cubical, clicking her her loafers along over polished floor. When she reached the register, she entered in her 3 digit login number, and the twenty five year old computer lit up, eager to process this new request. The register was just a standard desktop PC with monitor, mouse, and keyboard attached to cash drawer, a scanner, a check reader, and a credit card terminal.

Abigail hunt and pecked for the key with XCH taped over it, and once pressed the entire screen shifted to a red version of the prior sales screen. The flash of the register between modes gave her disassociation, it felt like watching a TV show with an on screen seizure warning. Her mind became lost in a memory, unable to focus on the here and now.

She is alone in the employee lounge, and it’s her first day. A video was playing on a DVD and fifty dollar TV. It was a filmed power point presentation. “Remember the ‘Bucky’s Way’. Always begin by asking the customer ‘did he find everything OK today.’”

That was weird, she hadn’t paid attention during orientation at all. Oh well, might as well give actual good customer service, this man was the cutest guy she had seen today. Also the only guy. “Did you find everything OK?”

“No, actually, I said that. I couldn’t find the replacement item. I’ve never had to use the warranty before.”

She was expecting the video to tell her what to do next. The customer wasn’t supposed to say they had a problem. The disassociation stopped, she was just at the register, no answer came. She was aware she had no idea how to do her job. She did not want to call a manager for help. She would have to trust her training.

“Can I just get an equivalent item? I don’t have the receipt.”

The video was just a voice now: “A lifetime warranty is how we get customers to believe they can always count on Bucky’s. A man must believe he can trust his tools. This warranty is honored even if it has been decades after the original purchase. You know why?

“Because when it breaks, he will come back in and that’s a chance to sell something else too. Get the customer in the store again and again! Now—to process an exchange, you will use the same method as when doing a return when you don’t have a receipt, find an item that looks close, and do the exchange that way.”

That was awfully cynical.

“We’ll just pick something we think is close to the original. No big deal. The warranty is very important to us. What is the item you are exchanging today.”

“Two weeks ago I came in here and bought a blowjob, and I need to exchange it for a new blowjob. Do we need the original card to process this or can we do it without running the card? I have a Bucky’s card maybe you can look it up with that.”

Abigail was pretty sure she heard the word blowjob there, but that’s silly. She tried a few variations, “Did you say Leaf Blower or a Snow Blower? I’m sorry I misheard you.”

“No, a blowjob, like with the mouth, I need to replace the one I got.”

“This isn’t really my department. I’m not sure we sell those here. Are you sure you got it here?”

“They don’t sell blowjobs at Wal-Mart. They don’t sell them at Lowes. Where else would I get it?”

Her eyes wandered the room, unsure. It was taped to the register. There was a plaque on the walls.

UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: “If for any reason ... fails to provide complete satisfaction … return it to any Bucky’s store for free replacement.”

“oh... well, in that case.” She was now aware of how visible the registers are. They could be seen across most of the floor, and from a few areas on the floor above. Four ‘hidden’ cameras were aimed at her right now. “Go ahead and bring the product around and place it on the counter for me, I’m happy to help with the exchange.”

The man walked around and entered the cubical. He undid his belt and let his jeans fall. He carefully pushed down boxers to his knees, and sat up on the counter next to the register on his ass. Abigail looked at the penis, it was slightly hard and expanding, balls jiggled and flattened against the cool surface of the counter. The erecting instrument was doubled on the mirrored counter top, making it seem massive. Past the dick she could see herself inverted and far away. He mouth was agape, and her red brown hair, her nose, and her face, were all distorted by the edge of the mirror.

Abigail picked up the scanning gun and aimed it at the dick.

“BEEP”

Did she hear that? Did the man say it? Did she say it? She looked at the gun, breathing slowly. The man carefully grabbed her arm and slowly moved the hand and scanner to her head. Red lights crossed and sparkled in her eyes. The bright lasers created an after image after she pulled the trigger, she could see the lines when her eyes were closed.

“BEEP”

She is closer to the floor now, her skirt folded over her shoes. Her head was down, jaw angling around the man’s cock. She made effort to avoid touching it with the teeth as she slid it into her mouth. Abigail’s stomach turned, her nose picked up the smell somewhere between a gym room and a urinal.

That nasty feeling did not last long. When her tongue touched the flesh, it was like licking the sweat off a gladiator. The taste brought her back in memory. She was no longer sucking a cock.

She’s come in on a Friday even though she is not scheduled. Her boss has handed her her first check. She has only worked for 10 hours, and half of that was orientation. When she was handed the check, she quickly ripped open the sealed envelope, letting perforated paper fall to the store floor. The check was hidden inside, oversized and printed on blue-gray paper. It showed her name typed above the words Thirty Eight Dollars. Looking at the check made her feel like a millionaire.

She was sucking again, licking the shaft, it was making its way into her throat. Her mind is back to the first and only time she’s gotten someone to sign up for a Bucky’s credit card. 10% off today’s purchase and $5 rebate for every $200 spent? That’s like saving 15% today! Her boss had informed her later she was the only one to sell a card all day, and told her to keep up the good work. She stopped caring after that.

The semen going into her throat tasted like a mall yogurt smoothie: peachy, with cactus, and a bit of dragon fruit. It wasn’t sweet, but was still pleasant. Not a strong flavor, and not something to seek out, but it was novel enough she would try it again. Her lips created a vacuum and she slowly moved her mouth backwards along the base. The man pulled at her hair as he unloaded.

Abigail hit the finish transaction button. The cash drawer opened slightly,—ca’ching!—and out of instinct she slammed it back in. She stepped away from the customer. The tiny dot matrix printer slowly finished making two long receipts. It made the pleasant whir alternating between high pitched to low pitch that only comes from each successful sale. It burned into her brain. She wanted to hear that sound all day. Her mind would replay the sound in a few hours, when she was laying in her bed still in her work uniform and masturbated. She had the man sign one receipt, and gave him the other as a copy. She folded the signed one carefully, and slipped it into the check slot. The paper stuck out slightly, and she picked at it with a finger until it fell in.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t find the same one you had last time. I hope this will still work for you.” Cum was smacking in her mouth between teeth and gums. The man hopped down and pulled up his pants and started fastening the belt.

“Oh I’m just glad you still honor the lifetime warranty, so many places these days don’t.”

He carefully picked up her hands, and smiled, looking directly into her young face.

“Abigail, I know this isn’t your usual department, but you have it in you to be a great saleswoman. Tools is where the high dollar purchases are, and men love signing up for credit cards when a lady asks for it. You’ll find your time here much more enjoyable if you try to be better at your job.”

Forty minutes would pass when she felt a light tapping on her shoulder. It felt like four minutes. She looked down and saw she was holding a laminated binder—“POS User Manual, copy right 1998, Bucky’s employee use only” She put the book under the counter and turned to the source of interruption.

He was about 40, slightly balding, and could afford to lose about 30 pounds. He had a vest and plaid shirt. He looked like his wife shopped for clothes for him at a Bucky’s.

“Excuse me, can you help me, I need to do an exchange.”

“I am happy to help with an exchange, what are we exchanging today?” No time was wasted as she pushed the button on the keyboard to switch the register from sales mode to exchange mode. She loved doing exchanges, they were like combining a purchase and a return in one!

“A few months ago I bought some anal here. Will you need the receipt to process this?”