The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A life at sea

(Someone on the forum said there was a lack of ‘cocoon’ type stories so I’ve done my best to oblige them.Alright the ‘erotic’ side of it is as limited as usual with me,and some would say the Mind Control side of it isnt large either,but there is definitely some of each.Hope the transformation is enjoyed,its something different if nothing else.)

The members of Research & Innovation at MSC (Marine Supplies Corporation) smiled as they looked at the letter they had received from a major cruiseship company 6 months earlier,and the head of the group spoke,

“I expect they were just expecting us to employ a few brave young ladies and dress them appropriately for their wishes,but it now seems possible for us to give them the ‘real thing’,all we need is a few volunteers to try the system out on.”

“At least now getting them to go topless if desired wont be a problem if the system works as it will seem quite natural to them.Mind I’m sure they will look quite sexy in the seashell bras that we will provide for them to wear anyway.” replied another,“How large an initial group are we going to try it out on?”

“Well we have 6 ‘units’ ready for use initially so we might as well settle for that.Lets just advertise at 1 of the local colleges,mention something about sleep research and brainwave readings and I’m sure we will get a few volunteers,especially if we offer enough money to make it tempting!” the first man replied.

(A few days later)

Katie and Jo studied the notice board intently,like most college students they never had enough money in their pockets to spend so tended to look on the board for work they could do to help pay the bills. They had never considered involving themselves in medical research before,but this offer seemed safe enough,and the money they were offering for the research seemed very generous!

‘1 weekend helping medical research,perfectly safe,generous fee.

MSC has been requested to carry out research into brainwave patterns while sleeping and seeks 6 female volunteers to help with this work.As this research will be carried out in an enclosed space (to avoid outside noises) it is vital that all volunteers will be comfortable sleeping in an enclosed space while the work is carried out.As this work is related to brainwave patterns it will be vital for volunteers to wear electrode caps for the whole time they are within the research area.’Sleep Induction’ techniques may be used to lengthen the periods of sleep research up to and including the whole weekend.No drugs or medications will be involved.

Due to the claustrophobic nature of the sleep units,the need to be wired up with electrode caps for the whole weekend,and electrical override of natural sleep patterns that may be used in this research,the fee per person is £500 for a period from 6 pm Friday till 8am Monday.Please do not apply for these positions unless you are happy with all the above conditions.Contact us on ..................’

Jo turned to Kate and grinned,

“I’m sure we can spare 1 weekend from having a good time,and earn great money as well.Lets grab that notice and arrange a few friends to join us.” she said.

“Sounds good to me.“smiled Katie,and hurriedly made a few calls on her mobile phone,Jo doing the same.

2 hours later 6 young women were sat in Katie and Jo’s flat drinking coffee,and talking.Their enthusiasm had soon convinced Paula and Sue that doing this research would be a ‘doddle’ and the money would be easily earned.Stephanie and Lindsay however were taking a little more convincing.

“I dont mind a quiet weekend for a change,” said Stephanie,“but I’m not sure about medical research, especially if they are going to mess around with my sleep patterns.Mind 24 hours solid sleep probably wouldnt do me any harm!But you say there are no drugs or pills used?”

“None whatsoever,read the notice again!” said Jo putting it down in front of her.

“I know,“said Stephanie nervously,“I just wonder how they put us to sleep for so long then.”

“No idea,” said Katie,“but for that much money I’m prepared to let them.Some sort of electrical override of the brain I guess.As long as I wake up fine Monday morning in time for college thats all I’m worried about.Oh and the money of course!”

“Thats what worries me most.” said Lindsay,“Electrical override of the brain,surely if they can do that to make us sleep for 24 hours or more they can do other things to the mind as well?”

“Brainwashing do you mean!” giggled Paula,“I dont think thats really possible you know!What are they going to do to you anyway Lindsay,turn you into a sex slave or something,would we even notice the difference!”

Lindasy blushed,and the other girls giggled.It was true that Lindsay had a highly sexed nature,and Paula didnt rank highly in diplomatic skills,but even so..........!

“I guess not in all honesty.” said Lindsay blushing again,“Just not certain I want my mind wired up like that all weekend just in case they do something to me.”

Sue put her arm around Lindsay’s shoulder,and said,

“You’ll be safe,dont worry.And they are only going to read our brainwaves,not alter them.I’ve checked it on the internet,its perfectly safe to be put into what they term ‘Electro-sleep’ for up to a month,they just use this device to ‘switch you off’ and then again to ‘switch you on’ again afterwards,perfectly safely. Lets all do this together,we can pay off most of our bills,and have a holiday as well,what more can you want?”

Stephanie and Lindsay still looked doubtful about it all,but eventually agreed to do it.Before they could change their minds Jo rang MSC and they were booked in for that weekend,’the sooner the better’ as Jo delicately put it.

“Then we can party somewhere hot by the sea for a week on holiday in a few weeks time when college is finished!” she added with glee.

(Friday,after college)

The 6 of them met outside after their last classes were over,each clutching a small travel bag with a few things inside ‘just in case’ they needed it,though they guessed most of the weekend would be passed sleeping peacefully.Lindsay still had 1 or 2 doubts,but Paula had managed to talk Stephanie round into looking forward to it.Sue teasingly asking her ‘what methods’ she had used to do so,the others knowing that both these girls were certainly bisexual in their tastes.Paula just stuck out her tongue at Sue,and Jo remarked that maybe she used that in the right place!Stephanie just blushed at that comment!

A few minutes later a minibus drew up outside the gates with a large MSC painted on the door,they having agreed to pick the girls up today,and drop them back at college Monday.They climbed in,and settled down for the journey,chatting away happily to each other for the whole trip which took just over an hour.Eventually the driver interrupted them by saying,

“Ladies,we’ve arrived.You are all to go to the reception area where you will be met.A brief explanation of the work involved,and then the work can begin.Hope you enjoy the experience here.”

“I’m sure we will,” giggled Katie,then added quietly,“and we will enjoy the money we are getting for it even more!”

The 6 of them trotted off as directed,found the reception area and were greeted by 3 people there,2 men and a woman.They sat through what was for most of them (Lindsay was studying science) a boring explanation of what would happen over the weekend,and what the research involved.They were then simply asked to sign papers agreeing to take part in the research,and a disclaimer ‘just in case’ as well which they all did with barely a cursory glance at what was written.

They were shown to an area to get changed and gowned up by the woman,and the 2 men stood there laughing,one said,

“Seems they are only here for the money from what the driver told me,but then again that was why the ‘generous offer’ was made.Kind of ironic that they wont need money after this weekend then,isnt it?”

“Very true.” said the other,“But the funds are available just in case this doesnt quite work as planned. Still 3 of the girls are blonde already,and 4 quite buxomly built so that gives us a start at least.”

15 minutes or so later the 6 women returned,wearing only their gowns.It had come as a shock to a couple of them to learn they had to sleep naked in their chambers,but when they were told it was ‘part of the deal’ they nervously agreed,though they couldnt remember it stating that.They were then taken into the research area and led into a large room.The girls gasped at the sight before them,resting before them on the floor were what can best be described as 6 cocoons,about 7ft high by 4ft wide with a padded back for them to stand against.

“Its alright,“the woman said,who had introduced herself as Nicola,“You just lie against the back of the unit on the padded area and the ‘shell’ lifts into a horizontal positionand you sleep there.Basically its designed to give as little sensory stimulation as possible.They are soundproofed,and the shell will darken till you can see nothing out of it.The special mask and hood will take away your sense of smell and the bed is designed to minimise the sense of touch.You will find a nutrient tube beside the bed,slip that into your mouth and that will feed you enough simply to satisfy your hunger.Of course its tasteless, but full of goodness.”

“So we are literally switched off from the outside world?” asked Sue.

“Totally.” replied Nicola,“We need to be able to take brainwave readings that arent influenced in any way,other than as required by the tests.”

“What tests?” asked Katie nervously.

“Special stimulation units,lets just say I cant tell you about them in case it affects the results.But I’m sure you will enjoy them.You agreed to this in the papers you signed anyway.” Nicola added.

“Oops!” said Paula,“I knew I should have read those things!”

“Right ladies,we need to get you ready now.” one of the men said,“We need you to put on these electrode hoods so that we can study the brainwave data you all generate.As Nicola told you they will cover your eyes,though not enough to take away all vision,and the nosepiece is designed to take away all sense of smell while enabling you to breathe.The mouthpiece is large enough for the nutrient tube,but no more than that.”

“But we arent tired yet!” said Jo cheekily.

Nicola smiled,“Ladies,that isnt a problem,you will soon be sound asleep dont worry!”

Each of the research team then fitted 2 girls into their special hoods,making sure the electrodes were all in place,and that other than the sensory distortion that the girls were fine.When all were ready they were each directed into a ‘cocoon’,told to rest against the back and place the tube in their mouth,then signal they were OK to the team.They would then darken the tubes,to cut them off from the outside world,lower a helmet which would activate an ‘Electro-sleep’ signal to their brains.They would be woken up in good time to go back to college they were told.

Soon the moment arrived,and the 6 of them walked towards their cocoons,taking one last glance at each other as best they could with the hoods on distorting their vision,taking off their gowns just as they entered.The cocoon sealed behind them,and the men smiled,

“Some beautiful bodies there,they will be stunning in their new lives,especially with the ‘special enhancements’ designed for them!”

Stephanie walked naked into her cocoon where she guessed she would be spending all the weekend asleep.Apart from the padded resting area,and a metal headset which she assumed was the electro-sleep device it seemed bare.She found the tube which she slipped into her mouth,lay down against the padded unit and gave the signal she was ready.She waited a few minutes,presumably while the others settled and then the skin of the cocoon darkened,and she then felt the metal headset lock onto her head.She felt a crackling sensation inside her skull,and then rapidly drifted off into sleep.

After 10 minutes or so all 6 girls brainwave signals showed they were in a deep sleep state,with minimal neural activity.

“Just enough to keep them alive.” said one of the men.“Now lets begin the fun,switch air supply to mouth tubes and begin the flow of the special solution.With luck by Monday the only college they will know anything about is run by Neptune!”

Large tubes attached to a valve at the top of each cocoon and a thick bluey-green solution began to pour into each cocoon,first covering the girls feet then slowly working its way up their naked bodies, and finally over their heads as well.While all this was happening the padded beds had moved forward to the centre of the cocoon,depositing the girls in a standing position there before retracting back to the side,the metal headset remaining on their heads while this happened.

“All vital signs fine in each ‘being’,now we just have to hope the process is successful in each one of them.” said one of the men,“It will be a few hours before any notable changes happen so we might as well leave them to sleep for the night.They arent going far,thats for sure!”

“Yes it would be tricky to explain away if some change,and others dont!Though hopefully the mental changes would make them pliable enough to be controlled anyway.” said the other.

Nicola grinned,“Do we have to change some men in time,or will they keep each other ‘happy’?”

The men laughed,“They will keep each other happy for certain,but I’m sure a few men will be transformed in time as well.There just seems more call for mermaids,I wonder why!We should have some idea in the morning as to how the process is going.”

Next morning the 3 of them arrived and checked the data on each of the girls,they were delighted to see that all seemed fine.It was only however when they removed the opaque shield from the tubes that had hidden the girl’s ‘modesty’ up to now that they saw the whole effect and gasped.Already around the genitals there was clear signs of ‘scaling’ as their flesh began transforming into the mermaid’s scaly tail.Their legs were no longer 2 seperate limbs as they began to meld into what would become their long tails,and as necessary breasts had blossomed in size,and their hair length was steadily extending down their backs to waist length,and for the non-blondes their hair colour was slowly changing to a golden blonde hue.

During the morning all these changes continued steadily,by about 11am it was impossible to tell these girls had originally had 2 legs as the tail continued to flourish,their feet changing into the little tailpieces.The pink flesh of their legs changed to a silvery green scaly tail,and they would have sworn that 1 or 2 of the girls almost seemed to be swishing their tails already.

“They’re learning to swim!” joked Nicola.

All the girls breasts seemed to expand to full E cups (or possibly even larger in 1 or 2 cases!),and silky blonde hair flowed down their backs,by now even those that had been ‘brunettes’ looked like natural blondes.

“How are the internal changes going?” asked Nicola of the men.

“Seemingly fine,within a matter of hours they should all be able to breathe both above and under water perfectly.The depth proofing system seems to be functioning,they will be able to dive to 300 feet easily when the work is complete.The main task ahead is ‘re-educating’ them as mermaids,that should be fun!” one of the men replied.

By that evening it looked like 6 pretty blonde mermaids had been captured and placed in cocoons on a holding basis.It was hard to believe that only 24 hours earlier they had been 6 humans!By now all seemed to be gently testing out their new tails as they ‘swam’ in the thick solution that surrounded them.

“It would appear that it’s now time to give them the mind to fit their new bodies,not that by the morning they will be aware of having had an ‘old body’ anyway!” said one of the men,“Switch on the thought re-education unit and lets make proper mermaids of them!”

“Mermaid existence programme now commencing.” said Nicola as she pressed a button on the control panel,“I assume identities are being kept?”

“Yes,it wont do them any harm for their Mermaid name to be the same as their old human ones,though I would have loved one called Marina I must admit.” the man replied.

Inside the tubes the metal helmets began to glow as the ‘Mermaid lifestyle’ was downloaded into each girl’s memory,and all thoughts of a previous human existence gently erased.Bi-sexuality programming was added ‘just in case’ to ensure the girls would happily satisfy each others needs in their new life together.As the girls happily swished their tails in the thick gel their mind was transformed to that of a young mermaid,who would soon head back to her beloved life at sea,when the research work that Neptune had asked them to help out with was over.

When the morning came the 3 of them quickly checked over all the mermaids vital signs and all seemed well with all 6 of them.The neural data signs looked fine as well,but they knew that in the end there was only 1 way they were going to discover the truth,to release them from their cocoons into deep water and see what happened.They pressed several buttons on the panel,there was a loud hissing noise as the hydraulics system slid the floor away under the cocoons revealing a deep tank of water underneath that was about 30 feet deep.They disconnected the helmets from the girls heads.

“Weaken the cocoon linings to release point and we will let the mermaids gently slip into the water.Lets just hope they could all swim anyway!” said one of the men.

The other laughed,“All readings suggest they will swim like fish!Quite natural for a Mermaid I guess!”

Within a few minutes it was clear that Katie and Lindsay would soon be released first,and they nervously waited for that moment to occur.It was beginning to look obvious that the others wouldnt be far behind.Just as they were checking Paula over as her cocoon seemed furthest from release they heard a loud splash and a delighted squeal as Lindsay slipped into the water.Within moments another loud splash as Katie joined her,and the 2 Mermaid friends swum tightly together,so glad to see each other again.Over the next 5 minutes or so there were 4 more loud sploshes as the other mermaids slipped out of their cocoons into the deep water to join their friends.

Paula and Stephanie slipped to the bottom of the tank,and showed each other how glad they were to be together again with a series of passionate kisses which almost ‘warmed up’ the water with their intensity.Jo swam down,cast a glance at them,then shot to the surface saying,

“Everything seems fine,I think those 2 are glad to see each other again!”

Nicola laughed,“We sort of gathered that!Are all mermaids lesbians then?”

Jo smiled,“No,but we are all definitely bi-sexual.Some less than others though!” casting a glance at the 2 mermaids now chatting away happily to each other,“So is that the research completed then?”

“Yes,it is.” said Nicola,“And as you all seem fine we will arrange delivery and release to your new Caribbean idyll as soon as possible,as arranged with Neptune.Its a suitable site for you all to live together,and the only requirement is.......”

“We know!” giggled Sue,“To give the cruise ship passengers the chance to see a real life mermaid! Dont worry,we’ll keep our side of the bargain,we will ensure that at least 1 mermaid is visible on our rocky point whenever a ship is due.I gather we get a schedule of when they are due.”

“Indeed you will,” grinned one of the men,“and I gather Neptune will arrange some male company for you in the future as well as possibly a few more girls.”

“Oh good!” grinned Lindsay,“Female company is nice,but Mermen are nice as well.” and blushing added, “They do tend to be rather well endowed!” with a wicked grin on her face.

“Right ladies,we just need to do a few quick checks to make sure you are OK,and then we will keep you no longer.” said Nicola,“Just to make sure your minds havent been damaged by that long period of sleep.”

They speedily did some checks on all 6 of them,everything was clearly fine physically and mentally they simply believed they had always been mermaids.Special control units were clipped into their ears so they could be traced at all times,and indeed their thoughts ‘influenced’ by them as well.The beauty of this being that the mermaids would always think that any decisions were their own,but total control could be exerted over them at anytime.

(A few days later)

The cruise ship Dreamworld was passing a large rocky cove when several of the passengers cried out in delight and surprise.They had spotted 3 buxom ladies basking happily on the rocks,and had at first thought they were people who needed rescuing.Then they saw the long tails,the long golden blonde hair and the sea shell bras that each of them were wearing,and they gasped at the sight of genuine mermaids.The girls waved happily to the people on the ship before sliding gracefully into the water,and swimming across towards them.

“Welcome to Mermaid Cove.” Katie cried out to the passengers,“Its our home under the sea.”

They swam alongside for 10-15 minutes or so as a hail of camera flashes took their pictures before the 3 of them broke off and swum back to their home,only at the last minute diving deep under the sea.On return Katie,Paula and Sue were greeted by the others.

“How did it go?” asked Stephanie,“After all it was your first time doing it.”

“Its fun!” said Paula,“Your turn tomorrow!”

“We know!” grinned Stephanie and Lindsay.“And we are looking forward to it.”

Hours later Paula and Stephanie got the chance to be together for a while.Stephanie looked hungrily at Paula’s body where her scaly tail met the rest of her body,and her wonderful slit where the 2 met.

“Its been too long since I tasted you.“she grinned.

“Well there’s always now!” smiled Paula anticipating the moment.“Mind the feeling is mutual.”

Within moments Stephanie slid close,and squeezing Paula’s large and firm breasts with her hands her eager mouth headed for that pleasure hole full of her wonderful juices.Paula gasped as her tongue wrapped itself around her clit head,and gently teased it into a state of arousal.While not wishing to break the moment Paula positioned herself to return the compliment to Stephanie’s aching body. Within minutes the pair were coupled tightly together,their 2 long tails beating sensuously against each other, stimulating each other as only mermaids knew how.20 minutes or so later both girls let out a loud moan of passion and their sweet juices flowed and intermingled with each other.

The next day the other 3 mermaids took their turn in greeting the visiting Cruise Ship,and over the weeks and months that followed the 6 of them followed a steady pattern of this work,while living happy lives together.They seemed to pair off into couples,Stephanie and Paula,Katie and Jo and Sue and Lindsay,though some were more passionate about their relationships than others!

(A few months later)

Lindsay was the first to wake,it was their day off per week from ‘duties’ so they tended not to rise early this day.She wandered off towards the day area and to make some early morning drinks for the rest of them.When she got there she let out a gasp of surprise,someone was already there making a drink for themselves!

He heard her cry,and turned and smiled at her,

“Hi there,my name’s Craig.Neptune has sent me along to give you girls some male company.He heard that you might enjoy that.”

Lindsay gasped,here was this good looking Merman in their quarters,and he’d been sent along to keep them happy!Now much though Lindsay liked Sue’s company,she’d always been the ‘straightest’ of the 6 girls,and she’d missed some male contact over the months.And though a Merman’s cock is sheathed within his tail when ‘not required’ she found it easy to imagine that large pleasure unit just waiting to work within her body.

“You’re cute!“she giggled,“And I know something you have that I would enjoy greatly!”

Checking that none of the others were up yet,she took Craig gently by the hand and led him to a quiet place in the cove.She tried desperately not to give Craig the sign that she desperately wanted him to plunge his big cock deep inside her,but failed miserably!Not wishing to ‘upset’ her he delicately hid the fact that he had read all her sexual signals,and acted accordingly.

When they reached a comfortable place Craig gently twirled Lindsay into his strong arms and gave her a passionate kiss.This was Lindsay’s signal to end all resistance and she replied passionately thrusting her tongue down his throat while kissing him. Her hand moved to where she knew that big cock was hidden away waitng for her,and set about releasing it.Craig smiled tenderly at her,and as his cock slid forward it was already large and erect.Lindsay could feel herself dampening in anticipation of the moment,just hoping that Sue would happily permit her this moment.Soon Lindsay felt his large cock at her entrance,and she willed it to enter.Within moments it slid gently but firmly inside her,filling her tightly.Craig reached across and kissed her,and Lindsay just melted in his arms as he slowly and tenderly began to pump her.15 minutes later both lovers let out a passionate sigh and came together, their juices mingling inside her.He slowly slid out,and they smiled happily at each other.

(9 months later)

Its been a couple of months now since Lindsay greeted a Cruise Ship,her very pregnant figure rather limiting her in-water agility,as well as they not being certain how pasengers would react to a clearly pregnant mermaid.She’s been out basking on the rocks of course,but only at times when her privacy wouldnt be disturbed.Craig and Sue care for her tenderly,they almost becoming a threesome together though Craig always uses ‘protection’ when he is with the other mermaids.

MSC had been watching this situation carefully,as they had no idea what sort of children Lindsay would bring into the world,and whether they would be able to live this deep-sea existence.Then one day all the clear signals came from Lindsay,the big day had come at last!They waited in nervous anticipation of the results.

The others gathered round,all wanting to do their best to help Lindsay,but she surprised them all with a simple birth.One after another out popped 3 little mermaids who swam instantly to their mothers breasts for nourishment.Lindsay and Craig were so proud of the big event,and the other girls were thrilled for them.

(And so to conclude)

The mermaid group stayed happily together over the years,they were joined by new arrivals over the years,seemingly ‘sent by Neptune’ to help with duties as the number of Cruise Ships in the area grew steadily at the news of Mermaids.But of course we know otherwise.....!

Mermaids develop far quicker than humans,and the ‘family’ soon helped out with duties as well,once they looked old enough to do so.In fact within 5 years they looked like teenagers,rather than the infants they really were.

And the Cruise Ship companies were very happy with their side of the deal as passengers numbers increased rapidly as people sought to see the mermaids swimming together.MSC,lets say their profits blossomed with the fruits of their work.

The 6 college girls at the start of the story,long forgotten by all.Not that of course those 6 happy mermaids realise they ever were human college girls!