The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Life as a Green

Tags: md fs mc

Description: Life can be lonely when you’re a god

I flipped through women in my mind like pages in a catalog. By focusing slightly, I could make their souls stand out to me. Women have souls that are a very light red, compared to men’s very light blue. My soul was bright green. I wasn’t sure why, or if it was connected to my abilities. But mine was the only green soul I’d seen. Maybe everyone’s souls would appear green to themselves.

I could see all the souls that were less than 3 miles away from me, or thereabouts. As usual on friday nights, I was alone in my apartment. But in this area of the city, there were thousands of light-red souls visible to me. By looking at one directly, I could see them, as if I were floating a few feet beside them. That’s not exactly right, because see everything around them, including inside their clothes and the dark areas inside their bodies and solid objects. Apparently I didn’t need light to see, because I could also see their every organ, the pistons in the engine of their cars, the circuitry and batteries inside their phones. That type of thing I learned to ignore pretty quickly. Their thoughts were more interesting, though.

Thoughts were the first thing I’d learned to see. I wasn’t really able to tune them out, which made communication difficult. I’d try to talk and then stumble as I got distracted by what they were thinking. I got most of my human interaction through discord servers and youtube videos. That way they’d be out of my 3-mile range.

I could change reality as easily as I could see it. As the changes left my three-mile range, they seems to change back, most of the time. I tried to avoid using my powers to create food for other people, because I didn’t know what would happen when they left my range. If any food I created had gotten incorporated into their bodies, would it disappear when they got too far away? My experiments with making soil and water for trees seemed to suggest nothing bad would happen as long as they had only eaten a relatively small amount. But I didn’t like taking the chance. To be safe, I didn’t even use my powers to make food for myself. It was easier to get it from a corner store.

The one exception seemed to be changes to people’s minds. If I made a change to someone’s mind just before someone left my range, they would change back. But given enough time, they seems to incorporate my changes into parts of their cognition that I hadn’t touched. Then, it would last.

Eventually, I found one. Her name was Sarah. She was on her own, dancing at a nearby club, wearing a tight blue party dress. And she was beautiful. I wondered why she was there on her own. Looking a little deeper into her mind, I could see that she was new to the city and didn’t have any friends yet. She had money from her parents and so didn’t have a job. Earlier today she was tired of feeling like a social recluse, so she went out.

I looked under clothes at her soft skin. She wore no bra and her pussy was shaved. Her blonde hair swung back and forth as she swayed her hips to the music. Looking as closely at her soul as I was, I could hear how the song sounded to her, and feel her hair brushing against her back.

Some nights like these, I would just jerk off as I watched them dance. But not far behind her was a cute guy. Tall, and clearly built from working out, or maybe playing sports. He was making his way towards her. Glancing at his mind, I could see he was going to try to start a conversation with her.

That wouldn’t do. I turned off the club’s cameras, and stimulated the nerve that connected her bladder to her spinal column. Suddenly, she felt a huge need to pee. After a few moments, she located the bathroom and started walking in that direction.

She entered a stall and locked the door. As soon as she did, I teleported her into my bedroom. I had a spacious apartment with a beautiful view of the city. Normally it would have set me back a few thousand a month, but the landlord thought we were friends and was letting me stay here for free.

“What…” she said, and she glanced around. I remembered to let go of her bladder nerve. She stumbled back, fear beginning to show on her face and in her mind.

I soothed it, and aroused her for good measure. From her perspective, she had just teleported from the club bathroom to my apartment, but now she wasn’t concerned or anxious about this in the slightest, only confused.

“Hi, Sarah. I’m Sam. I teleported you here because I think you’re hot and I want to have Sex with you.”

She took a moment to process this.

“How did you teleport me?”

“I’m not sure. It’s just something I can do.”

She thought for another moment. “What if I don’t want to have sex with you?”

I could see in her mind that she didn’t. She was a 10, and I was just average. I wasn’t able to change myself, so I wasn’t able to give myself abs or a better jawline. And if you think you have insecurities, try knowing exactly what everyone thinks whenever they look at you.

I shrugged. “I’d prefer if you did, but it doesn’t bother me all that much.” I was getting hard just looking at her. She had a figure most women needed surgery to get, and I could tell with a quick glance inside her that she hadn’t. Her blonde hair framed her face as she tilted her head, thinking about what I said.

I could see her mulling over what I’d said. She interpreted, correctly, that I was going to have sex with her whether she wanted me to or not. She wondered why she wasn’t afraid, and guessed incorrectly that she must just be in shock.

If I wanted to, I could make her so horny that she’d have sex with anything, or so attracted to me that she’d crawl over broken glass just to see my dick. I wondered if it’d be the nicer thing to do. I’d tried asking women what they preferred, and so far they all said they’d rather I avoid touching their minds even if I was going to touch their bodies. Still, sometimes I did anyway. I never said I was perfect.

I don’t get that much in-person social interaction, so I was a little shy, especially when beautiful women are involved. I averted my eyes to look through my window at the city lights. A penthouse suite had its perks, even if I didn’t like taking groceries up the elevator. (I could probably just teleport them up, but I didn’t like taking chances at with food.)

I decided to try changing the subject briefly. Sometimes I’m in the mood for going straight to sex, but not today. Her seltzer had given her an appetite, so I asked if she was hungry.

She wondered what to say. I realized she didn’t really feel like eating in such a strange situation. “Can you just teleport me back?”

It’s interesting how people don’t really think before they speak. Even being able to read her mind completely, I wasn’t sure that’s what she was going to say, although I could obviously tell that she’d prefer to go home.

Still, I felt like playing a little. I teleported her back into the bathroom stall, which was still empty and locked, but I left her clothes here. Her dress, panties, and purse fell to the floor, and I watched her look around in the bathroom before realizing she was now only wearing her heels.

She instinctively covered herself with her hands, but nobody other than me could see her anyway. She stood there for a few seconds, unsure what to do.

Should I just give her her clothes back and call it a night? But seeing her squirm in the bathroom made me even harder.

Before I teleported her back, I decided what lingerie I wanted her to wear. When you can see anyone naked whenever you want, you start to appreciate a nice decoration. I decided to go with a lacy white bralette that wouldn’t cover her nipples, and matching white crotchless panties.

With a thought, she was back in my bedroom, dressed as I had specified. I also extended her heels from two inches to three, causing her to stumble when she appeared.

After she regained her balance, she examined her clothing. I just sat on my bed and watched her.

After a moment, she looked at me, and I could see something almost like contempt in her mind. “So, you’ve got some kind of magic powers or something and the only thing you can think to use them on is dressing me up and fucking me?”

“Pretty much, I guess.” I made her put her pointer finger in her mouth and start sucking it, closing her eyes and bobbing her head and sucking as if it was the tastiest thing in the world. Then, I rooted her legs in place and had her start fingering herself with her other hand. Soon, an involuntary moan escaped her lips.

I walked around her, running my fingers across her tight stomach and plump ass. Her butt was big enough to have a slight crease where it connected with her legs, and I gave it a smack just to see what it would look like as it jiggled.

By now I was rock-hard of course. I continued walking until I was in front of her again, and watched her tits move with her chest as she bobbed her head, sucking on her fingers. I played with one of her nipples between my fingers, and got another moan out of her.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I teleported a pair of nipple piercings from a nearby sex shop into my hands. They were two bars connected by a short chain, with a loop of metal in the middle. The loop was clearly designed to be attached to something, maybe a leash, but I didn’t feel like doing that right now.

I had her stop sucking her thumb, but kept her mouth closed. She looked down at the bars in my hands, and at her exposed, hard nipples, and quickly realized what I was going to do.

She started shaking her head frantically, but I just said “Don’t” worry, this won’t hurt a bit.”

I unscrewed the cap from one of the bars and modified reality so she had a small hole in her left nipple. Then I just popped it through and screwed the cap back on. I had to hold her tit steady as I did, because her left arm kept rhythmically working her pussy.

Then I did the same for the right. Finally, for good measure, I fused the metal in the cap so they could no longer be unscrewed. That would change back if she ever left my range, but it was fun for now.

“What do you think. Sexy, right?” She looked at me with big doe eyes, still not scared but clearly unhappy with the new jewelry. “Don’t worry, Sarah. I think you’ll get used to it.”

My dick was straining against my pants and I was tired of waiting. I teleported my clothes onto the bed and leaned against my bedroom wall, which I heated to a comfortable temperature. Then, I made her levitate a few feet in the air, and rotated her so her stomach was facing up. Pussy aligned with my dick, of course. Her hair fell directly down as bent her head up to look at me in shock.

I bent her legs and spread them so she was in a kneeling position (except horizontal). Then, using one hand to keep my dick level, I floated her towards me, slowly sliding her wet pussy around my cock, until I was all the way in and her legs were flat against the wall on either side me.

She was so tight and felt so good. I let her moan again, and I left her there for a moment, pussy pushing into me.

I put my hands on her hips and used my powers to pull her out most of the way, keeping her knees against the wall. Then I used my hands to slam her back into my dick. I allowed her to say “Ooh!” and I could see in her mind that it felt good for her too.

I repeated this, moving her out and then pulling her back in. I enjoyed the feeling of holding my hands around her narrow waist, pushing her wide hips against me, feeling her ass against my legs, her thighs squeezing my chest. I used my powers to reach inside her head and make her come, twice as hard as she had ever come before. I didn’t force her her scream in pleasure, but I let her, and she wasn’t able to stop herself as she squeezed her eyes shut in ecstasy.

Her pussy clenched on my dick as she came, but it wasn’t quite enough. I pumped her harder, watching her tits shake up and down despite her bralette, chain jingling back and forth.

Her body arched, suspended in midair, as I made her come once again. I was using her as if she was just a toy, a pretty sleeve around my dick that happened to have a mind of its own. I pumped her even harder as she clenched on me again, and this time I came too, filling her pussy with my come. Absentmindedly, I removed the egg from inside her fallopian tube so she wouldn’t get pregnant.

I stood there for a minute, letting my heart rate slow and enjoying the feeling of Sarah instinctively grinding on my dick as her orgasm ended.

Using my powers instead of my hands, I moved her away, unsheathing my dick from her pussy. Then I let her extend her legs again and slid her under the covers of my bed. Crawling into bed with her, I released the hold on her mind that prevented her from talking.

I put my arm around her, and she looked at me, rather than turning away as some did. In her brain I could also see some oxytocin release as we made physical contact again. “So, what should I do with you?” I asked.

“Just fucking me wasn’t enough?”

“Well, I’m trying to keep a low profile, y’know. I don’t want it getting out that there’s some loser with godlike powers…” I trailed off after I saw in her mind that she suddenly thought I was going to kill her. Now she was wondering why she wasn’t afraid of me and why I had stopped talking.

“No,” I said, trying to reassure her.“Not anything like that.” Then I remembered that she didn’t know I could read her mind and that sentence made no sense without that context. See what I mean about it being really hard to socialize normally when you’re constantly seeing everyone’s thoughts?

She furrowed her eyebrows together. “What’s going to happen to me?”

“Your main options are for me to send you back to the club where I found you, or spend the night here and decide tomorrow.”

“If I stayed here, my friends would wonder where I was.” As she said it, she was hoping that these fictional friends would make me less likely to kill her, which she still thought I would do.

“I can read your mind and I know that you don’t have anyone waiting for you.”

She rolled her eyes. “That is so unfair.”

”But I’m not going to kill you or hurt you or make you disappear or anything like that. Say the word and you’ll walk out of that club bathroom like none of this ever happened.”

“I won’t even remember?”

“I’d make you forget.”

“I don’t want that.”

This was a reaction I’d never understood. “Why not? I raped you. Isn’t that something you wouldn’t want to remember?”

“I don’t think I’m traumatized or anything like that. And it was pretty good sex.” Even if it was a little quick, she thought. Oh shit, sorry! Please don’t kill me for thinking that.

I laughed. “Don’t worry.”

“Why do I have to forget? It’s not like anyone would believe me if I told them.”

“There are… other people like me. I call us ‘greens’. That’s what we look like to each other. We’re hunted. The government puts our brains in jars and uses our powers for whatever it is that they do. I think so anyway. I’m not super clear on the details.”

She took a moment to digest this. “That’s why the low profile.”

“Yep. Even if I made it so you couldn’t tell anyone, there are other greens. They could read your mind just as easily as I could. I’m 26, you don’t make it to 26 as a green without being careful. ”

She smiled. “So careful that you magically kidnap random girls to get your dick wet?”

Haha. I liked her. Most people in the presence of a godlike entity would not start teasing him. I looked beneath the surface of her mind and saw that she was subconsciously flirting with me. That was new.

“You don’t hate me at all. Why not?”

“Why don’t you tell me, Mr. mind reader?”

“You haven’t thought about it so you don’t even know yet. I’m curious to hear what you say.”

She moved her shoulders in shrugging motion, or as close of an approximation as she could while laying on her side. “You’re a man. I feel like most men would do the same thing in your situation. And you’ve been nice about it.” She glanced down and grabbed the chain connecting the nipple piercings I’d given her. “Except for when you added these.”

“I think they look good on you.”

“Well, obviously, but they don’t fit with my innocent aesthetic.”

“I’ll have to take them off when I make you forget, anyway. It’s just a little bit of decoration for the night.”

“See? Men are all the same. I’m just a piece of meat for you to dress up and to use make your dick feel good.” Her pussy throbbed and she got a little bit wet again as she said it.

“I’m reading your mind. It’s literally impossible for me to objectify you. If I wanted I could have turned off your brain and really treated you like a piece of meat.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, you’re such a feminist king. What was it you said when I got here? You didn’t care if I didn’t want to fuck you?”

I had nothing to say to that, so I averted my eyes, looking down at her tits instead. They were still half-covered by the lacy white bralette I had put them in. I made it disappear and started playing with them. They were so big relative to her tight-skinny body, and so perky. “What’s your cup size?”

She laughed. “Why do guys always want to know that? Like, what are you going to do with that information? Actually, do me a favor and let me keep that bralette when you’re done with me. Lingerie that fits me like that is hard to find.”

I got bored of her tits and put my hand on her ass instead. She bit her lip when I did. Her ass was sensitive. “I couldn’t even if I wanted to. It would just disappear once you got too far away. Nothing I make is permanent.”

“Must be tough.”

“I make do.” Another short silence followed that. “Do you ever wish you weren’t so hot? I mean, if you weren’t, I’d have picked someone else.”

“I guess it gets me into trouble sometimes. Although this is probably a bit more trouble than usual.”

“What’s it like?”

At first, her modesty prevented her from answering. Then she decided to be frank, in a way I could tell she hadn’t before. “I guess it’s like having something everyone wants. Anywhere I go, guys try and talk to me. Normally not the guys I’d want to talk to me, though. If I want to sleep with a guy, I just strike up a conversation with him and sex usually just happens. It’s kind of annoying because my guy friends always get crushes on me or start hitting on me when they get drunk.”

“Have you always known you were pretty?”

“When you’re pretty everyone wants to tell you.”

“It’s kind of like a power of its own, you know.”

“Yeah, except instead of controlling time and space I can get free drinks at bars.”

“Hey, it’s just space, I can’t do shit to time.”

“So, what can you do, anyway?”

“It’d be quicker to tell you what I can’t do. I have a range of about three miles, and I can’t change myself. I can’t go back in time or see the future.”

“What do you use it for?”

“Not much, honestly. I mostly just get free stuff and get laid.”

“Low profile, right. Have you always had your powers?”

“I think so. I didn’t really know how to control them until my parents took me on a trip and another green noticed me. He taught me how to use them and how to keep a low profile.”

“They’re hard to control?”

“I mean, not really. At first it was just instinct. I’d fall off my bike and the ground would turn soft for a second. Or I’d hear snippets of people’s thoughts. It’s kind of like raising one eyebrow. You already know how to raise two eyebrows, so you have what it takes to raise one, you just don’t know how. Once you figure it out it’s pretty easy.”

“How about the mind reading? How does that work?”

“I’m always hearing the thoughts that go through people’s heads. I can’t turn it off. And if I focus, I can see more. Everything, really. Memories, thoughts, feelings.”

“Can you control them? Well, you made me suck my finger and stuff.”

“Like I said, I can do anything. I made you not be scared when you came here.” To emphasize the point, and for fun, I turned her on and made her want to suck my dick.

She started squirming, then realized what I’d done. “Hey, was that you?”

I smiled. “Yeah.”

She pushed me. “That’s not nice. Every man’s dream, I guess.”

“You have interesting opinions about men.”

“More like suspicions that keep getting confirmed.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“If I don’t want to tell you, are you just going to make me?”

I got shy again, and looked down at her tits. I pinched her nipple. She gasped, and closed her eyes. “Or I could read your mind, so you might as well just tell me.”

“Well, in all of history, what did men do? Subjugate women, right? The only thing that stops men from showing their true selves now is that society punishes them for it. Take that away, and it comes back out.”

In her mind, I heard her think And even with all your power, you desperately want me to like you.

“I heard you think that.”

“That’s kind of an invasion of privacy, you know.”

“Like I said, I can’t turn it off. I would if I could.”

“Sure you would.”

“I haven’t lied to you.”

“That’s what a liar would say.”

“It kind of contradicts what you said, though.”

“What does?”

“It’s true, I want you to like me. You make it sound like men hate women. Why would I want you to like me if I hate you?”

She thought for a moment. “I don’t think men hate women. I think they see us as pretty toys, as objects that should love them and want to suck and fuck them. Men love that, they and they hate us when we aren’t interested.”

“I don’t think that’s quite it.” She didn’t respond, so I filled the silence. “I think it’s more that men crave it. Attention and validation from women. It makes us feel so good, and when women aren’t interested it makes us feel terrible. Most men get way less of that then they wish they did, and in some, it turns into resentment. It’s like being starving and surrounded by food that’s out of reach.”

She closed her eyes, and I could see in her head that she was sleepy. “I’m sad that I have to forget this. I’ve never spoken this directly with a man before.”

“I know.”

She rolled over, hoping I would spoon her. I did, and she snuggled into me. Just to be safe, I made her tired enough that she wouldn’t wake up before me. I held her small body, my hands around her and her ass against my dick.

The next morning, the feeling of her sleeping peacefully in my bed got me hard again. I watched her softly breathing for a minute, then got out of bed. Keeping her asleep, I positioned her so she was kneeling on the floor in front of me. I had her start sucking me, and put on some soft music. I admired the view of the sunrise, light glinting off the windows of the tall buildings all around us, and enjoyed the moment. She still looked so peaceful, and my dick looked huge in her small hands. And her lips and tongue were really amazing.

Probably I’d wake her up before I started really fucking her face. But for some reason, I was putting it off. When I was done with her, I’d have to erase her memory and send her home. But for some reason, I didn’t want to.

Suddenly, let her wake up. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face all the way into my dick. I held her there as I shot my cum down her throat.

When I was done, I pulled her off, and she wiped the spit off her mouth with her arm. “Well,” she said. “Good morning to you, too.”

“You know,” I responded. “I think I like you.”