The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Licence II — Todd’s Girls

Synopsis: Sequel to my story The Licence

All women have a control collar. It is blue until they have been chosen for slavery whence the collar turns black and installs the program instantaneously upon the wearer.

These are set in an unspecified time in the future

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Lisa, Melissa, Jodie, Karen, and Angela all gathered in Lisa’s bedroom to plan their escape. None of them wanted to be enslaved. They needed to flee to Mexico.

Lisa was aware her brother Drake, having just turned 18 had already been given a card to activate a slave. She was so disgusted her parents Marg and Bill had given him this as a present… to be honest she was less mad at her mom, because Marg had been activated as a slave and she would do anything for her Master Bill, her husband…

A point made right at that moment as they heard her screaming his name from down the hall as Bill fucked her.

Marg was vocal in her pleasure.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!” she cried “Fuck me harder!”

Lisa was embarrassed by this love-making…. She’d heard it many times before, but to hear it run its course whilst her friends were there was humiliating.

“We don’t want to end up like that…” Angela said “A mindless bimbo.” She paused and looked at Lisa “No offence”

“No, I understand” Lisa said. No matter how Bill took his wife she always came. Marg thought he was the greatest lover ever… and was so happy any time he would use her for his pleasure.

“My boyfriend tried to enslave me!” Jodie said.

“What?” Melissa cried “My brother, Todd?”

“Who else” Jodie said… she only had one boyfriend and Melissa only had one brother…. everyone knew Todd fancied Jodie.

“How’d you escape?” Karen asked…

“Yeah, I thought once they began reading the commands…” Lisa added.

“No… the idiot tried doing it over the phone…” Jodie said.

“You’re fucking kidding!” Karen gasped

“Lazy little shit” Melissa said. “Typical brainless cock!”

“Doesn’t he know you have to say the words in person?” Angela said.

“Evidently not” Jodie laughed. “Imagine me being hooked to that moron!” Now she looked at Melissa “No offence”

“He is a moron” Melissa said.

All the girls laughed.

Just then the screams of orgasm resonated throughout the house….

“I didn’t know that…” Karen admitted… “About the phone…”

“If they could just do it like that then they’d enslave us all over the radio,…” Melissa said.

“Or, the tv” Lisa said

“Right!” Jodie nodded.

Just then Melissa heard what sounded like a 250cc engine.

“It’s my brother…” Lisa sighed knowing he’d probably be with some bimbo, now enslaved. Lisa looked out the window but saw that her brother rode up by himself.

She shrugged her shoulders. “Loser” she said to herself. Lisa looked at the time on her computer. He’d only been gone a short while.

And.. speaking of the time… she was busting.

“Gotta pee….” she made her excuses and went to the bathroom. As she was there Drake came in. She looked up from where she sat on the toilet “So… you got a bimbo then?”

“No”

“No?” She was happy, but kept that to herself.

“Yeah… I was listening to what you said and…”

“You realised how wrong it is…?”

“In a way…” he said. “It is wrong to enslave a total stranger…”

She was confused.

“Yeah.. um….” she didn’t know what he meant.

“Anyway, I’ve made my choice…” he said

“So… you’re not going to…”

“I didn’t say that” as he drew out his envelope.

“What’s that?” she asked.

He read from the card.

“Slave. Red. Sailor. Tractor.. Cake. “

“What are you doing?” she asked. She felt a sudden burning at her throat.

He continued “Desire. Music. Poster. Bell” The irritation grew worse with each word that he spoke.

She rose up off the toilet as she realised what he was attempting to do to her… “No, don’t!” she cried in a panic…. “Please…”

“Trombone” he continued

“No… not this…. Oh, God… noooooo”

“Code THX-11-38-Alpha- Charlie”

Lisa suddenly just stood there. She stood in silence. The pain gone. In fact all worry gone.

Drake watched as her collar changed from a vibrant sky blue to black.

“Lisa?”

“Yes… Master?”

“How… how do you feel….?”

“I…I feel fine, Master” she said and she stood more at ease.

“How do you feel… about me?”

“I…. I love you, Master” she gasped

“I want to marry you” he said.

“Oh, yes” she grinned “That would be wonderful…”

“You… you want to?”

“Oh, yes” she gushed “I want to serve you the rest of my life…”

“How’d it go, Son?” Bill asked peering in on his kids from the doorway…

“Watch this, dad” Drake smiled “Lisa?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Suck my dick.”

“Oh, yes!” she smiled and went to him and knelt down on the cold white tiles. She had a huge grin, as she was eager to please him…. it was her life from now on….

She unzipped her brother’s pants and pulled his cock out.

“Well don, Son. Well done,” Bill said and left them to it.

Lisa sucked her brother’s cock so eagerly that he came very quickly. She swallowed his load. “Mm-mmm-mmmmm” she moaned as she did.

She rose to her feet and draped her arms around him. “Thank you, Master” she smiled.

“What for?”

“For letting me taste your delicious come.”

“You liked it?”

“Oh, yesssss” she giggled “I love your come…”

He thought about the other girls there. She sensed his concern.

“I will get rid of them, Master… if you command it.”

“Good” he said. “And you’ll not have anything to do with them every again,”

“If that is your wish, Master” she smiled, so eager to have something to do for him.

“It is.”

“I obey,” she smiled.

Lisa trotted down the hall to her room. “Look everyone… I need you all to go now…” she said.

“Go?” Angela asked “Is there a problem?”

“Yes… unless you go… I’ll report you…” Lisa smiled menacingly.

“What?” Melissa gasped.

“Look!” Karen cried “Look at her collar…!”

“Oh, my God!” Jodie gasped.

“What’s happened to you?” Karen asked.

“I’ve been chosen” Lisa smiled. “I now have a wonderful Master to serve….” she gushed… it felt so warm and fuzzy to be needed.

“Chosen…?” Melissa asked

“Yeah… chosen by who?” Jodie asked.

“My Master” Lisa said….

“Who’s your Master?” Angela asked.

Lisa grew weary of them…“Fuck off now… or I’ll call the police…” Lisa said.

“But…”

“Go….!” Lisa said. She grabbed Melissa who was closest and struck her. “Fuck off, bitches!” she snapped.

Angela tried to intervene and Lisa struck at her too.

“Get out of here!” Lisa screamed. It was like she was demented.

“Fuck off!” she cried….

Melissa smarted but rather than fight she was worried about the threat of the police.

Typically they’d come and take girls away to the Slavery to be chosen into servitude,

The girls decided they had to go….For fear of being caught….

They gathered out on the street near their cars. “What are we going to do now?” Jodie asked.

“We can go to my place” Melissa said.

“What?” Angela asked.

“Yeah… we still need to work things out” Karen said.

“I…. I have to get home” Angela said. It was clear she was disturbed by events… and maybe the chance at being reported. She had got cold feet.

“Look, we’ll meet at my place” Jodie said.

“Why not my place?” Melissa asked

“You have a brother…”

“And?”

“Yeah.. and…” Jodie gasped.

“Yeah, okay….” Melissa said. She realised it could be dangerous.

“Let’s go to my place….” Jodie said

“Agreed” Karen nodded.

They looked at Angela. It was clear she was not going to be a part of this. In fact she’d taken some steps backwards, opening the distance between them.

“I…. I gotta go…” she said, turning and just walked off quickly.

“Angela!” Karen cried.

“Let her go” Melissa said.

Karen looked at her and Joide was nodding in agreement.

“Okay….” Karen said.

Melissa, Jodie and Karen went to Jodie’s house. Angela had to return home.

Jodie’s mom Tracey was busy cleaning. She wore a skimpy French maid’s outfit… her black collar showed she was enslaved.

“Hi, girls” she smiled.

“Hiya mom” Jodie said.

“You girls want some snacks?”

“Er… no thank you” Jodie said “We’re just going upstairs to ….”

“Plan…” Melissa said.

“Plan?” Tracey asked… “Your weddings?”

“Um, yeah. Sure, mom” Jodie said and began gently pushing her friends forward towards the stairs.

“Okay, girls” Tracey laughed and returned to cleaning.

Ten minutes later they heard Tracey talking to someone. “Oh, hello Todd…”

“Shit!” Jodie spat

“Oh, yea come in” Tracey happily acquiesced “Jodie’s upstairs… are you going to fuck her?”

They couldn’t hear Todd’s response.

“Fuck!” Jodie spat.

“What are we going to do?” Melissa gasped “If he finds us all he might get suspicious.”

“Look, hide… and I’ll send him away….” Jodie said as she pointed to her walk-in wardrobe….

Melissa and Karen stepped in and Jodie closed the door.

“Honey?” Tracey said gently knocking on the door and opening it…. “There’s a BOY here to see you…” she gushed… happy some man was interested in her daughter.

“Ah… yeah… Todd….” Jodie tried to smile.

“I’ll leave you two lovebirds….” Tracey giggled.

“Look, I’m sorry about earlier” he said, disarming her.

“Yeah, look… that was kind of fucked up….” Jodie said

“So, I’ve got something to say to you…” he sad as he reached into his back pocket.

She thought he’d written her an apology.

Todd read from the card.

“Slave. Boat. Pancake. Football. Yellow. “

“What are you doing?” Jodie asked. She felt a sudden burning at her throat.

He continued “Desire. Guitar. Stamp. Kitten” The irritation grew worse with each word, and Jodie was worried.

She realised what he was doing to her… “No, don’t!” she cried in a panic…. “Please…”

“Tractor” he continued “Code THX-84-22-Echo-X-Ray.”

Jodie suddenly became still.

“Say you are my slave” he said.

“I am your slave” Jodie said… and at the same time Melissa and Karen said it too.

“What the fuck?” he gasped, surprised to hear their voices.

At first he looked around to see if there was some mistake.

“They’re hiding, Master” Jodie said gladly pointing them out….

He went to the wardrobe and opened it to see his sister and Karen standing there in a daze.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” he asked his sister.

“I am here to serve you, Master” she said…. He was taken aback when he noticed her collar.

Hers had turned black… as had Karen’s and Jodie’s.

“What the fuck??” he gasped, slow on the uptake.

“We are your slaves” Jodie said.

“What?”

“I love you” Melissa said.

“I love you too” Karen added.

“We want to serve you…” they all said together…

“Fuckkk meeee!” he gasped in astonishment.

“Yes, Master” they said, taking him literally….

Melissa and Karen stepped out of the closet and Jodie embraced him from behind.

He was dumbfounded at first as three sets of lips gently pressed against his flesh with warm wet kisses.

“I love you, Master” Karen whimpered “I want to serve you with my body.”

“Fuck me, Master’ Jodie sighed.

“No, fuck me Master… “Melissa smiled.

“Wow!” he gasped.

“How may we please you?” Karen asked.

“This is too much” he smiled and stepped back to take them all in….

“Take of your clothes” he said.

“Yes, Master” they said in unison. They were pleased he wanted to see them naked.

Looking at them undress was a sight!

He snapped out of his shock and began undressing too.

“Your cock looks so handsome” Melissa gasped as she saw it revealed.

“I want you so bad, Master” Karen whimpered.

“Wow” he said.

“Melissa?”

“Yes, Master”

“Are you a virign?”

“We are all virgins, Master” Melissa said.

“Fuckkkk!” he drooled.

“I’ll fuck you first, Sis” he said.

“Oh, thank you, Master” she gasped, and clapped her hands, skipping on the spot.

“Get on the bed…”

“Yes, Master…” she gushed.

Just then the door opened as Tracey gently knocked at the same time. She had a tray of snacks. “Oh, good” she smiled seeing them all naked…. “You’re all slaves now”

“Yes, mom” Jodie smiled…. “It feels….”

“Wonderful?” Tracey asked.

“Yes”

“Well I’ll leave these here and leave you youngsters to your fun…” she said. “Would you care for any sex toys Todd?” she asked.

“I’m sure we’ll be okay” Todd gasped.

“Thanks mom….” Jodie smiled at her mom’s offer.

“Thanks Tracey” Todd said as he mounted the bed

Melissa shivered.

“You worried?” Todd asked.

“I… I just hope my body pleases you…”

He grinned. He hadn’t thought that’ why she was nervous.

He positioned his cock at her labia…

“All you girls are gonna have to have shaved pussies”

“Yes, Master…. sorry, Master” they all said in unison.

He pressed into his sister’s pussy and felt the softness of her hymen.

“Does it hurt?”

“A little, Master,” she trembled.

He pushed in deeper.

“Oh!” she cried as he broke into her for the first time.

“Sorry….”

“No, Master… keep using me… please…”

“Huh?”

“I…. I only exist to please you… “

“Oh, fuck…” he grinned and pushed deeper into his sister.

“Oh, yessss” she moaned. She was getting pleasure from giving him pleasure…. it was ….so good.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried.

The two other girls masturbated and thought of their Master’s cock using their holes…

He began to build up speed.

“Yes, Master… come in me, please” Melissa urged as her brother rode her harder and faster.

“Oh, fuckkkkk” he cried and began spilling his seed into her hot cavern.

“Oh, yesss! Yesssss! Yesssss!” she cried, her whole body shivering as waves of ecstasy rippled across her chubby body….

“Oh, wow” he gasped. He fell onto her.

“Did you like using me, Master?” she gasped as she stroked his hair.

“Yes, very much”

“Then I am satisfied” she said.

He pulled out of her and was amazed to see the gush of sperm run out of her.

“Jodie” he said.

“Yes, Master?”

“Eat that!” he said.

“Yes, Master” she grinned now she had a chance to do his will.

He looked at Karen.

“What can you do for me now?”

“I can clean your cock, Master… if you like…”

“Clean it?”

“She’ll suck it clean” Melissa said.

“Oh?”

“Please, Master… let me perform for you…” Karen begged.

“Very well…”

“Oh, thank you Master. Thank you!” she leaped onto the bed and took his deflatng wet member into her mouth.

He leant on Melissa plump breasts.

“I wish I could suck on these…” he said as he toyed with one of her hard erect nipples.

“You mean, milk, Master?”

“Yes”

“I will begin inducing exercises at once, Master.”

“Inducing?”

“Yes, Master” she said “If my brother wants me to produce breastmilk for him… then I will try to do that…”

“You can do that?”

“It… it may take a short while, Master… if that’s okay with you?”

“Yeah, sure…” he grinned.

“Master?” Melissa asked “May I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Now that you own all three of us… may we all live with you?”

“All of you?”

“Yes. Master, please” Jodie said looking up “Please may we live with you…”

“We can all serve you….” Karen chimed in… “Please… a slave needs her Master…”

“Hmmmm?” he thought. “I guess… my bedroom’s not that big though”

“We’ll sleep on the floor if we have to, Master” Karen said “Oh, please…please take us all ….”

“I think I’m allowed to own more than one slave” he said.

“Yes, Master” Melissa said. “You enslaved us all, you keep us all… should you wish.”

“Yes” he said.

“Very good, Master” Melissa smiled “I’m so glad you enslaved me…. I…. I love you so much.”

“You’ll tell your mom you’re coming with me?” he looked at Jodie.

“Yes, Master” she smiled “I’ll tell her I am now owned… she will understand.”

“Go tell her now…” he said “We’ll head home as soon as you’ve done so”

“Yes, Master” Jodie said, rising up.

“Mommy? Mommy?” she called as she went out to the hall. She found her mom cooking now, and told her the great news she was going to move in with her new Master.

“I knew you’d be happy” Tracey said “Being owned… it’s natural for us women.”

“Yes, mommy” Jodie said “I understand it now, better than I ever did…”

“It’s bliss” Tracey said “You never have to worry about anything at all…”

“Except pleasing him…”

“Yessss” Tracey sighed. “No worries in the world except making our Masters happy.”

They both sighed.

Jodie hugged her mom and leant her head on her mom’s chest. “Goodbye, mom.”

“Goodbye, dear” Tracey said as her daughter left “Always remember he is your first priority…in everything…”

“Yes, mom” Jodie sighed as she climbed the stairs… Of course he was.

Jodie returned to see them dressing. She got dressed too. All the girls had such big smiles on their faces. Jodie couldn’t believe how happy she was now.

“Do you need to bring anything?” he asked Jodie.

“No, Master… unless you want me to….you are everything I’ll ever need…” she grinned.

He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

They all made their way downstairs giggling, holding hands, happy.

Tracey waved them off from the doorway and they all went to Todd’s house..

Todd’s dad Barry was surprised, but happy that his son had slaves now. Even if now Melissa was no longer his daughter, but his son’s slave. Hillary, their mom was happy to know that Melissa and Todd would be together for life. She was also pleasantly surprised at meeting Jodie and Karen. Her son was good at picking bitches!

Todd called up his pal Drake as his girls started to undress.

“Whatsup?” Drake gasped.

“You sound odd?” Todd noticed. As he was talking hs snapped his fingers and pointed. Melissa rushed over and got to her knees to suck his cock.

“Sorry, I just had my face burned in my sister’s ass.”

“Oh, yeah?” Todd grinned. “I enslaved my sister too.”

“Get out of town!” Drake laughed “Well done.”

“Say… do you want to come over the weekend and we’ll fuck each others bitches…?”

“That’s a great idea” Drake said.

“And I’ve got a surprise for you…” Todd laughed.

“Cool” Drake said… “Say… did you find out what happened to those other bitches?”

“You mean Angela, Jodie and Karen…?”

“Yeah, um… hold on…” Drake said. Then he could be heard “No… put it in your asshole” he said “Sorry… what was I saying?” he asked Todd.

“Oh, yeah” Drake remembered “Those bitches…?”

“Angela ran off… I think she needs some special attention…”

“Report her…”

“Yeah… um… hold on…..” Now Todd was distracted “Fuck yeah, swallow it… swallow it all” he gasped. “Sorry”

“Don’t apologise, man” Drake laughed… “I know how it feels…”

“Hey… look… can we talk on the weekend…” Todds said as he remembered something else.

“Sure, man…” Drake said… “See you then…”

“Bye”

After speaking to his pal, Drake called up his older brother Morris.

Morris was just over ten years older than Drake. Morris worked in the US State Department.

He had just been re-assigned from Moscow, to Beijing.

“Hey, bro?” Drake called.

“What is it, loser?” Morris teased.

“Not a loser now?”

“You’ve Mastered someone?”

“Yep”

“Who?”

“Guess”

“Not that Angela girl…?”

“Angela?” Drake gasped.

“Yeah, you’ve been talking about her for ages… you know, Lisa’s pal…”

“Um… no… but… speaking of Lisa…”

Drake paused… Yeah.. he had been infatuated with Angela for a while…. but… that was the past, now…

“What about her?” Morris asked.

“Huh?” Drake gasped as he still was thinking of that old affinity towards Angela.

“I said… ‘What about Lisa’?”

“Oh… yeah…” Drake gasped “I… I’m her Master”

“Get out of town!”

“Yeah”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“And… what idid dad say?”

“He’s all for it, because you know… now she stays in the family…”

“I suppose that’s true….”

“So, how’s China?”

“Well… me and the girls are just settling in…”

“You lucky fucker” Drake said.

“Hey… look… I gotta go, dweeb…” Morris said… “Maybe talk to you soon… okay?””

“Okay…”

Morris ended the call.

Morris ‘girls’ were his own slaves; Anastasia, and her sister Olga.

When Morris was first in the State Department, as a Cadet Anastasia, a Russian national visiting the US had been collared…. and against her will. She tried to flee the US back to her homeland… which strictly speaking she should have been allowed to do, but had been arrested at the border for fleeing as a collared woman.

Back in those days it was a bit of a free-for-all and she had complained to her government to get help to return to Russia. A diplomatic storm was on the horizon.

Morris decided to activate her and of course her complaints immediately stopped. Russia wasn’t going to investigate this too seriously anymore, despite the irregularity. Everyone seemed happy, especially Anastasia as she now had a purpose in life; servitude.

And as for Morris, his superiors were impressed with his decisiveness and he was soon promoted and sent abroad… with his new ‘wife’ in tow, to Berlin.

There he discovered that under German law he was entitled to a licence there, as well. He applied for his German licence and on hearing about Anastasia’s younger sister had his slave entice her to Berlin, with an all expenses paid holiday.

Olga turned up and was quickly collared and activated by the young diplomat and his Russian-born slave. Anastasia gladly holding her sister down as her Master fixed her with her collar.

Morris was happy with the sexual attentions of two eager women. He exloored every orifice of their willing hot bodies.

Now the sisters, although seven years apart in age, were both five months pregnant with his spawn.

Soon they were going to celebrate down at the embassy Undependence Day…. That day when all those years ago the repeal of the 13th Amendment. Not long after that, and unrelated, the 22nd Amendment was also repealed allowing presidents more than two terms.

Todd came down to the living room with Melissa, Jodie, and Karen all in tow. He had them lined up

“What’s up, son?” Barry asked as Hillary sucked his cock.

“Um, dad?”

“Yes, son?”

“Look… if three is too many….”

“They’re yours, son”

“Um.. did you… if you want to borrow any of them…”

“You don’t mind?”

“No, dad… I mean… after all you’ve done for me…”

“Ah, okay….” he said “If you don’t mind… and in fact I’ll just fuck her in the ass too… in case you want one to bear your babies….”

“Fuck her in the ass?” Todd gasped.

“Yes, son….” he grinned “It’s called anal sex….”

“I… I didn’t….”

“Oh, son” Barry laughed “Look, when I send her back to you she’ll be an expert in butt-fucking.”

They laughed.

“So…. do you want one?”

He looked at them all, including his own daughter. “Yeah, son” he said looking at Karen “I’ll take the pale bitch.”

“Karen?” Todd said looking at her,

“Yes, Master?”

“If I tell you to fuck my dad will you do it?”

“I obey you, Master” she said shocked he would question her programming.

“Very good…” he said “You can be a loaner to my dad”

“Yes, Master”

“Okay?” he asked

“Yes, of course, Master”

“Come” he said to Jodie and Melissa and they followed him back to his room.

“So… Karen is it?”

“Yes” she said.

“No ‘yes Master’?”

“I only have one Master” she said.

“But you’ll obey me…?”

“My Master commands it” she said “I obey him always…”

“Good” he said.

“Have you ever had anal sex before?”

“No” she said.

He looked down at his wife as he came in her mouth. She greedily ate his jizz.

“Mm-mm-mmmmm” she moaned as she swallowed his sperm.

He waited till she finished licking his cock.

“Hillary?”

“Yes, Master?”

“This is Karen and she’ll be sharing our bed tonight”

“Yes, Master” Hillary said without any jealousy as she looked back at the younger woman.

“I want you to prepare her for anal sex” he said.

“Yes, Master” she said “A full enema?”

“If that’s necessary”

“Very good, Master” Hillary said and she rose to her feet.

“Come” she said to Karen. “We’ll go flush out your ass… make it nice a clean for my Master’s cock…”

“Okay” Karen smiled.

Hillary lead the young woman to the bathroom….

As they went he turned on the tv… There was some story about President Hayden flying back from Russia where they had just passed a resolution to start collaring their women. Barry took note of the map that showed the now fourteen countries around the world that enslaved their women. He smiled with approval… though he didn’t personally like President Hayden or his Commonwealth Party. Barry didn’t vote… but if he did he’d much prefer Hank Marvin and the New Partisan Movement. However, China had decided to proceed with their own slavery programme… and the hint that they had a massive breakthrough in their endeavours. “Sure” Barry said. He didn’t believe that they could, not so soon after recovering from the war.

There was President Jiang Ping in the background pointing to a massive facility… but Barry turned the tv off.

* * *

A day later Angela rang Melissa.

“Hello?” Melissa asked.

“Hi”

“Who is this?” Melissa asked.

“It’s me, Angela.”

“Oh” Melissa said unenthusiastically.

Angela could hear the coldness in her tone,

“I’ve been trying to call Jodie… her mom says… her mom says she’s moved….! Can you believe it?”

“She’s found a Master, that is all” Melissa said.

“What?”

“She’s found her place in life, serving a man… as nature intended.”

“What? No!” Angela said.

“Karen and I have found a Master too” Melissa volunteered.

“Nooooooo!” Angela gasped.

“Do not worry… I reported you to the police yesterday” Melissa added. “You’ll be forcibly re-assigned soon… there’s no chance of resistance…”

“No? What have you done?”

“Melissa?” Todd called.

“Yes, Master”

“Hang up, and come suck my cock”

“Yes, Master” Melissa grinned “Gladly”

<click>>

“Hello?” Angela called

“Hello?”

Nothing.

Angela heard sirens rising in the background….

She would be taken downtown to the Slavery and put on the market for someone to come and own her….

There was nothing she could do….

The End