The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Licence III — Feeling Like a New Girl

Synopsis: The Third sequel to my story The Licence

All women have a control collar. It is blue until they have been chosen for slavery whence the collar turns black and installs the program instantaneously upon the wearer

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Angela ran home. She was unwilling to continue discussing a possible escape to Mexico. She was timid as a rabbit and frightened.

The following day however she plucked up enough courage to ring Jodie.

There was no response.

Maybe Melissa might be able to help… so she gave her a ring.

“Hello?” Melissa asked.

“Hi” Angela gasped, happy to hear a familiar voice.

“Who is this?” Melissa asked.

“It’s me, Angela.” she said, crossing her legs. She was still so nervous she thought she was going to wet herself.

“Oh” Melissa said unenthusiastically.

Angela could hear the coldness in her tone, Something was wrong.

“I’ve been trying to call Jodie… her mom says… her mom says she’s moved….! Can you believe it?”

“She’s found a Master, that is all” Melissa said.casually.

“What?”

“She’s found her place in life, serving a man… as nature intended.”

“What? No!” Angela said.

“Karen and I have found a Master too” Melissa volunteered.

“Nooooooo!” Angela gasped. This was worse than she could have imagined.

“Do not worry… I reported you to the police yesterday. You’re now registered as a Miscreant” Melissa added.

“No, not that!” Angela cried

“You’ll be forcibly re-assigned soon… there’s no chance of resistance…”

“No? What have you done?”

“Melissa?” Todd called.

“Yes, Master”

“Hang up, and come suck my cock”

“Yes, Master” Melissa grinned “Gladly”

<<click>>

“Hello?” Angela called

“Hello?”

Nothing.

Angela heard sirens rising in the background….

She would be taken downtown to the Slavery and put on the market for someone to come and own her….

There was nothing she could do….

Angela looked about the house… in a panic. She ran upstairs and burst in on her parents.

Maria was riding her husband, Sergio, reverse cow-girl style.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” Maria laughed… it felt good to have her Master in her asshole.

“Daddy, Mommy!” Angela cried as the sirens drew up to the house.

“What the fuck’s going on?” Sergio cried.

“Please… don’t disturb us” Maria gasped.

“Please, Daddy…” Angela cried.

“Get off” he said to Maria.

“Yes, Master” she said and she slid up off him, and clenched her buttocks as she suddenly felt like needing to take a dump, after having such a big intrusion into her rectum.

Sergio grabbed a shirt and threw it over his browned cock…

“What is it, tesoro?”

“Please, Daddy” she cried going over to him…

He looked at Maria “Go” he said seeing she was busting.

“Thank you, Master” she said and she rushed on tip-toe to the ensuite. There was no door to it, it had long been removed as there was no privacy now between Master and slave.

“Please, Daddy” she cried as she embraced him “They’re coming for me”

“Who?”

“The police.”

“The police…. why?”

“I… “ she hesitated.

“Tell me…”

“Someone reported me as a Miscreant”

“What?” Maria cried from the bathroom angrily. She got to her feet and rushed in, still holding paper against her ass-hole. “My own daughter thinks she’s above the Masters?” she spat….

“Now, now!” Sergio cooed, hugging his daughter.

“But… but Master… she’s…”

“Go back and finish your business…”

“I…” Maria suddenly nodded “Yes, Master. I obey.”

Maria huffed away angrily and plopped down onto the toilet and let out a massive fart….

“You… you don’t really reject slavery do you, signorina?” he asked.

“Please, Daddy” she cried into his shoulder… “I… I don’t want to be a slave…”

“But… it’s the natural order of things…” he said patting her back.

Maria hosed her ass clean but she was still seething as she heard her daughter deny the system….

“Please, Daddy…. “

There was a banging on the front door.

“Please, Daddy” she cried looking into his eyes “Help me….”

“I can’t honey” he said… “The police will have to take you away….”

Maria appeared again, wiping her ass with a towel.

There was louder banging on the door.

“Go let them in” Sergio said

“Yes, Master’ Maria said. She didn’t bother dressing.

There were shouts from downstairs. “Where is she?” came a loud voice.

“Please, I’ll show you” Maria happily lead the officers up to her wayward daughter.

“Please, Daddy” Angela cried….

“We have a sales warrant” an officer said “Your daughter’s to be taken to the Slavery and assigned an owner…”

“Yes, I understand” Servio said.

“Nooooo… please, Daddy, nooooo”

“It’s for the best, bimba,” he said.

“Nooo… please… noooo… please….” she cried, hugging him tighter as several pairs of firm hands grabbed at her.

She was torn from her father.

“We’re sorry for the disturbance” an officer said “Here’s you receipt”.

Sergio pointed with his eyes and the officer handed it to his wife…

“Thank you, officer” she smiled as Angela, screaming for help, was carried away.

After they’d gone Maria turned to her husband “It’s for the better” she said.

“I know” he said.

“Can I…. can I suck your cock, Master?” she asked.

“Sure…,” he said “You got it pretty filthy”

“I’m sorry Master… but you took me in the ass so quickly….”

He grinned.

She pulled the shirt away and looked at his deflated browned cock.

She got down on her knees. She didn’t like the bitter taste she’d made, but she was a dutiful slave and went to work sucking and licking him clean.

After she’d done she dried him with the same shirt he’d used. She rested the side of her head on his lap and gazed lovingly at his cock…. she loved his cock….

“Master?” she asked… sensing his displeasure… “Did you not like..”

“It’s not that” he interrupted.

“Please… tell me how I can serve you….”

“No… I… I was just thinking about our daughter.”

“Who?” she asked. Maria had so easily put Angela out of her mind… and now she was to belong to someone else she wasn’t going to be part of the family anymore.

“Our daughter….” he said as she looked up confused.

“What… ? What about her?” Maria asked.

“Um… just the thought of that beautiful girl going to be under a stranger…”

“She’ll adore whoever initiates her program” Maria said.

“Yes… but….”

“Would you like me to breastfeed you… “ she asked “That always makes you happy…”

“Um…”

She got up on her knees and caressed her breasts, kneading them till beads of white appeared on her nipples… “Fresh, warm breast-milk” she mewed “Just the way my Master likes it…”

“Hmmm?”

“My milk…” she cooed “Taste it.. please, Master…”

“Um…”

She smiled and leapt up and straddled him, happy to serve him again.

He let her press one of her large breasts into his mouth and she squeezed, milking herself for him. He suckled.

One thing she shared with her daughter were her generous southern Italian breasts.

Angela kicked and screamed, but was soon gagged. She was placed in the back of a van where three other gagged women were there, all suspended on hooks.

Angela was picked up and the hook placed through the bindings on her wrists… so they, behind her back, took her full body weight. She felt like her arms were going to pop out her sockets.

The four of them hung there, suspended as the truck lurched forward…

It seemed like an eternity.

Angela only wished it would end…

She was taken with the others to the Slavery… a huge grey building. They found themselves drawn out of the truck, at least on their own feet.

“Come with me” said a woman in a lab coat.

Angela wanted to run but the burning around her throat (from the slave collar) compelled her to follow.

Still gagged she was lead into a large room where there must have been twenty other women…

The restraints were taken from her wrists and she rubbed them … seeing how red they were shocked her. She was able to remove the ball-gag herself… but she was too stunned to say anything.

The door was closed and suddenly shower nozzles above turned on, only not just water came out… their clothes all began to melt… just dripping off young female bodies… like ice-cream on a very hot day…

And then they were naked..

The nozzles then blew air on them and they all found themselves dried. At least the air was warm….

Angela was corralled off to a side-room by some security goons.

Soon Angela and ten others were paraded before a man who sat on a large elevated couch… almost like a throne.

There was a uniformed woman standing beside the man. He was slovenly looking… about 45.

He got down and walked along the line of nervous, crying women.

He paused at Angela.

She trembled.

He moved on, then came back, but passed her by and looked at an Asian woman close by.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Fuck off” she spat defiantly.

He looked at the uniformed woman. “Her name is Mary Pang” the woman said.

“Ah… and how old are you?”

“I’m not going to comply!” Mary said “You can just go jerk off somewhere else you fat repulsive prick!”

“I like her” he grinned.

“Have you decided, Sir?” the uniformed woman asked

He nodded.

“Very good” she smiled, and sleekly stepped forward and she drew a small envelope out from between her breasts.

She handed it to him.

He opened it and drew out a card.

All the other women were told to leave, but Mary was left there.

“Slav. Green. Microbe Transistor. Apple “ he began to read.

“No… you’re not going to….” she cried and ran tot he door… but it was closed shut.

He continued “Desire.Balloon. Mouse.Sugar.” The irritation grew worse with each word that he spoke.

“Jet. Code THX-11-38-Tango-Tango.”

Mary seemed to become still.

“Mary?”

“Yes, Master?” she asked, turnng around now to face him,

“How do you feel?”

“Fine, Master” she smiled.

“And how do you feel about me?”

“I love you, Master” she smiled.

“Get on your knees”

“Oh, yes Master” she grinned.

“What I give you, you’ll swallow, okay?”

“Yes, of course Master” she smiled.

He drew out his short fat cock and emptied onto her face.

Her mouth gaped wide to catch as much of it as possible….

She took big gulps of the hot amber liquid.

Angela head the door open and she and the others saw the fat guy and Mary there as they were coming out

“You’ll have to change out of those wet clothes”

“Yes, Master” she grinned “Thank you for pissing on me…”

“You liked it?”

“It was delicious, Master” she smiled. “I’m so privileged you’d use me as your toilet.”

Angela couldn’t believe that this woman was the one she’d seen only a few minutes before!

Mary and that fat stranger stepped out into the corridor, with Mary hugging him, and kissing him. She turned and smiled at Angela as they walked on. Angela caught their conversation as it tailed-off “…and we’ll have lots of babies” the man said.

“Yes, Master” Mary giggled “I can’t wait for you to fuck me…”

“Good”

“I’m a virgin you know….” she said.

They continued down the hall, and out of sight, and out of ear-shot.

Two cleaners came down the hall and entered the room as the uniformed woman came out. “You have all been rejected today, ladies” she said as she closed the door behind her. “Maybe tomorrow someone will choose you for slavery.”

And, they were lead to a dormitory… Angela had a fitful sleep.

She was roused at 8am the next morning by different uniformed woman.

“Angela?” she said tapping her on the shoulder.

“Huh?” Angela blinked.

“There’s someone here to see you.”

She was taken to the same room that Mary had been enslaved in… and there… there he was!

“Daddy?” Angela cried, running up to her father.

“Bimba” he laughed as she threw herself into his arms.

“What are you doing here?”

“I… I couldn’t let you get picked by some stranger…”

“Really, Daddy?” she cried. She was so happy Sergio had come for her after-all. Her nightmare was now over. She’d get to go home… and not be enslaved by one of these… ugly social parasites.

He drew something out of his pocket as she covered him in kisses.

Sergio read from the card.

“Slave. Below. Vector. Teacher. Mink “

“Daddy, what are you doing?” she asked. She felt a sudden burning at her throat. She let go of him and stepped back… Something felt…. weird.

He continued “Desire. Adder. Spaghetti. Wednesday.” The irritation grew worse with each word that he spoke.

She realised what he was attempting to do to her… “No, don’t!” she cried in a panic…. “Please, Daddy… not this… not this…. please”

“Steam-ship” he continued

“No… not this…. Oh, God… Daddy, noooooo”

“Code THX-11-38-Zulu-Echo”

Angela suddenly just stood there. She stood in silence. The pain gone. In fact all worry gone… all her anxiety had melted away. Now… there was only her Daddy.

“Angela?”

“Yes, Master?”

“You’ll come home with me now.”

“As you wish, Mater”

As they drove home, and after she’d finished sucking her dad’s cock she sat up, wiping his sperm off, and licking her fingers.

“How do you feel now?” he asked.

“Wonderful, Master” she gasped “I love your sperm.”

“Don’t call me Master… Daddy will suffice, understand?”

“Yes, Mas… sorry, Daddy.”

“Good”

“Daddy?”

“Yes?”

“May I ask you a question?”

“You want to know how I got you? When I already have a slave”

“Yes, Daddy” she giggled “You’re so smart….”

“I was owed a great favour by a guy at Central Control… and I decided to call it in, so I was given a second licence card… just so I could get you.”

“Oh, Daddy” she gushed. She felt so warm, and loved, and needed hearing that. “I only hope I can please you…”

“You will” he smiled.

“And mom?”

“She’s already preparing the bed for an extra body….” he smiled “The three of us are going to have such amazing sex…”

“Oh, yes Daddy” she giggled, holding his hand and kicking her feet out in excitement.

“I’m so glad you enslaved me, Daddy” she added.

“Me too” he said, reaching over and playing with the back of her hair.

“Welcome honey” Maria gushed, running out to hug her daughter and kiss her.

She tasted come “Oh, baby” she giggled “Have you been sucking Master’s cock already?”

“Yes” Angela almost blushed. “But I am not to call him Master” she said.

“Oh?”

“Yes, I told her to call me Daddy” Sergio said.

“Yes, Master, of course” Maria nodded.

“Come in, honey….” she said

“What’s for dinner bitches?” Sergio asked, scratching his balls.

“I’ll make your favourite” Maria said.

“Get bimba to flavour it”

“Yes, of course, Master” Maria said.

Angela looked curiously at her mom.

“Come” Maria grinned. She could barely contain how happy she was their daughter had been returned to family, and a slave to boot.

Sergio went in to the lounge, sat down and watched the news. A story of fifteen girls who’d got across the border into Mexico…

“Fuckkkk” he growled disapprovingly.

President Hayden was on record as saying he was going to secure the southern border….

“So, you’ve fucked your Daddy then?” Maria gushed excited.

“No… just sucked him off…”

“Oh, well… I guess he’ll do you tonight…”

“So… what’s this thing he wants…”

“Oh, it’s easy to make… Ass Salami….”

“Ass Salami?”

“Oh, it’s not poop… “ she smiled….

“What is it?”

“This….” she said and she went to the fridge and drew out a thick Cabanossi.

“A salami?”

“Yes… what to you think it was given the name?”

“Yes… but what about the ass bit?”

“Take off your panties… by the way… you won’t be needing any underwear around the house… your Daddy will want to use you from time to time and you don’t want to delay his pleasure….”

“Okay” she grinned as she pulled her panties off from under her dress.

“Now, bend over….”

“Really?” she laughed, but didn’t hesitate.

“Your daddy will eat this right out of your butt….” Maria said “That’s how it likes me to serve it….”

“Oh, I get it” Angela laughed.

Maria pushed the end against her daughter’s anus.

“Ow!” Angela was surprised at the pain as her mom thrust it into her….

“Don’t fight it….” Maria said “Your Daddy wants this…”

Angela’s first instinct was to jump away, but being reminded it was what her dad wanted… she bore the pain because her first priority was his pleasure.

And so 75% of it got up her asshole.

“I guess that’ll have to do” Maria said being unable to force anymore into her daughter’s rectum.

“Now… let it marinate there for a moment and then go offer your ass to your Daddy”

“Okay, mom” Angela smiled….

Sergio looked up as his daughter skipped carefully into the room.

“I’ve got your favourite, Daddy” she said as she spun around in front of him and bent over.

He gasped seeing that thick sausage sticking out her ass.

“Great” he said and leant forward and got to eating….

This was trueing out quite well….

She felt her dad pull her by the hips back to his face.

“Oh, daddy!” she giggled as his unshaven chin tickled her labia as he ate the salami she slowly pushed out her ass-hole.

She heard the tv and looked up in front of her and there was President Hayden saying he was sacking the border control ‘supremo’ and was getting someone new in… to stem the flow of girls escaping into Mexico.

“Did you hear that, Daddy?” she gasped.

“Mmm-mmm-mmmm…. huh, what was that bimba?”

“Who would want to flee to Mexico?”

He laughed at hearing that… he was so glad his daughter was now of the right mind….

Addendum

President Hayden turned to his sister-lover after the camera were off.

“Mr President” an aide said.

“Leave us” he said.

Claudia smiled as she knew he was going to fuck her…

She rose up, and began stripping off her business-suit.

“I’ve wanted this for hours” he gasped as she straddled his cock and eased onto him.

“Yes, brother” she whimpered “Let pussy ease your pain….”

“Oh, yeah…” he gasped as his sister-slave slid down onto him.

Claudia’s whole body suddenly spasmed as her first orgasm rippled over her.

She hugged her brother “Oh, yes, Master!” she gasped….

An aide came in, with a man in a heavy-coat.

“Mr. President” the aide coughed.

“Can’t you see my sister is relaxing me?”

The aide simply nodded… then looked to the man next to him and they just stood there and watched as Claudia’s thighs milked her brother of his come.

She then slipped off him, thanking her Master and gliding to her knees she began licking his cock.

“Uh-hum” the aide coughed.

“What is it Wilson?”

“Sir, this is Professor Minx”

“Minx?”

“Steven Minx” Wilson added.

“Yes, what is it?”

“Sir… Mr. President” Steven said taking a step forward “I… I think I have a solution to the border crises.”

“Yes… what is it?” President Hayden sat up. His sister dived back onto him to continue sucking his cock clean…

“Well… Sir… as you know… there’s been about 60,000 illegal exits in the past year…”

“60?” the President gasped “I… I’ve only been telling the people it’s 20,000”

“Um, yes, Sir” Wilson said stretching his tie nervously… “Uh…yes… plausible deniability….” he said.

“Well… okay… then what is this solution?” the President said… annoyed with Wilson… but that would be resolved latter.

“Um… as you know Mr. President….the slave collars have…. well…. the girls who have fled… for the most part have not been able to remove them…”

“Not without serious trauma…” Wilson added.

“I heard some bled to death” President Hayden said.

“Yes… that’s all true… Mr. President” the professor said “And… that hadn’t been a real issue because as you know to activate your slave you have to be there in person…”

“You… you found a way of remote activation?” President Hayden said.

“Not quite, Mr. President”

“Then what?”

“We can…. um…” the professor said.

“We can recall them, Sir” Wilson stepped in hoping to deliver the good news.

“Recall them?”

“Yes, Mr President” Steven Minx said.

“Recall them… how?”

“Sir… we can…” Wilson began.

“We can, Mr. President… send out a limited command… broadcast it… and upon activation all the bearers of the collar will follow a simple direction….”

“What’s that?”

“Return home!”

President Hayden jumped up, almost knocking his sister’s head against his desk.

“Is this true?” he gasped, clasping his hands excitedly. As he did Claudia scooted a little on her knees and began licking his cock again. She would only stop when he told her to, or she had finished. She was a dedicated slave to her brother. (She had given him four children). She loved her brother.

“Is this… you know… pos….”

“We’ve run some tests” Wilson interrupted “Ah… sorry, Sir” he said.

The president looked to Minx.

“Yes, Mr. President” the professor said with some enthusiasm “We’ve done a test broadcast and we had thirty women return back across the border and go to their homes… we had them monitored as they crossed and we picked them up at their homes and took them to their local slaveries to have them assigned… they’re all now in servitude with a master….”

They were so happy with themselves.

“Enough” President Hayden said. “Yes, Master” Claudia said and backed off before getting to her feet. She began dressing. It only took a simple command for her to immediately obey.

As he did his fly back up President Hayden thought of the great political traction he would gain in this undertaking. All those families re-united with their daughters. All those girls being put into slavery… and combined with his new measures at the border they would be able to stop this small haemorrhage of potential slaves.

“Do it” he said.

“Yes, Mr. President” Professor Minx smiled.

“I’ll draw up the resolution within the hour, Mr. President” Wilson said.

He simply nodded as the two left.

“This is good news” he said as he walked over to the window of the Oval Office.

“I’m so happy for you, Master” Claudia said. She slithered over and moved up behind him and embraced him, resting her head gently against him.

“I was so happy when you enslaved me, brother” she said… “Just think of how happy all those girls will be when they find a Master….?”

“Yes… and… it looks like I’ll get that fourth term” he smiled. The first President in over 50 years to get to his fourth and final term.

The President picked up his phone and called another aide “Picket… get in here at once…”

“Yes, Mr. President” hie aide said.

Picket pulled out of his slave’s ass.

“Is there something wrong with my butthole, Master?{ she panicked

“Sorry, Tabitha” he said “Duty calls…um… I’ll come back and finish off in you later.. okay”

“Oh, yes, Master” she gasped delighted as she straightend her dress out…

Picket rushed off down the hall, doing his fly up as he went.

This was going to be a massively popular move with the voters.

All the men who voted… their women also still entitled to vote, and of course they all voted as their Masters commanded. Who wouldn’t want their loved ones forced back to the country and enslaved?

Picket knocked on the door and rushed in.

“You know this is cause for a celebration” the President said turning and embracing his slave..

“Do you want to feed, Master? she asked.

“Yes, I think I will” he said as he returned to his chair.

She undid her top and went to him to offer her brother her breastmilk

As he suckled he had a warm feeling about this great moment…

Minx and Wilson shook hands gleefully outside the Oval Office. Wilson then parted ways.

A great moment for the country indeed!

Outside, Minx rang up his mom Stephanie.

“Master?” she gasped.

“I think we’re going to be rich… rich-er.. he added.”

“Oh, Master… that’s so wonderful. “I knew you were so clever…”

Just then the door opened and Picket came out. He ignored Minx and drew his own phone out. “Tabby?” he called.

“Yes, Master.”

“We’re going to finally get rid of that loser Wilson!” he chuckled as he turned and walked down the hall.

Minx heard this… but… everything for him had depended on Wilson…

“Master?” his mom cried on the phone before he realised she was still on the line.

“Hmm… sorry, mom” he said “Um… look… I’ll be home soon”

“Is everything alright, Master?” she gasped. She could hear the worry now in his voice.

“Um… yes” he lied. “Look… I’ve gotta go…” he said and hung up the call.

Over the next few days Minx learned that Wilson was being side-stepped.

He realised that it would be only a matter of time before he faced the same issues… once he’d given the President what Hayden wanted…

Minx had to think now about a much bigger picture.

The End