The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Licence IV — Coup

Synopsis: The Third sequel to my story The Licence

All women have a control collar. It is blue until they have been chosen for slavery whence the collar turns black and installs the program instantaneously upon the wearer

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

President Hayden or his Commonwealth Party. Barry didn’t vote… but if he did he’d much prefer Hank Marvin and the New Partisan Movement.

James Wilson tapped the steering wheel nervously. The rain pelted on the roof of his car.

“Master?” Jean asked looking up from his crotch “Am I not pleasing you?”

She was upset.. you could tell from her voice. She’d been trying to suck his cock for the past five minutes, but he was barely hard.

“No… sorry” he said.

“A master shouldn’t apologise to his slave” she said.

“Yeah.. um… look… it’s not you”

“Please. Master” she gasped “Tell me how I can please you….?”

He smiled and looked into her big brown eyes. Jean-Louise Washington had been a rising star at their high school… a star of the basketball court. She could have got a college scholarship.

She never would have paid James any attention.

Then… the slave edicts came out. She was caught trying to flee to Mexico, and returned to Seattle, and collard.

James got his licence and took her at the slavery. The tall, beautiful black lady with the muscular figure was from that day his to command.

They didn’t have kids. His one real regret. His college scholarship in public administration… and soon he was a rising star in the Pacific North-West.

He worked for Colin Fergusson getting him to the Senate on the Commonwealth Party ticket. Rising through the ranks behind the scene he soon was in the West Wing of the White House as an aide to President Hayden.

But after nine years working for the President, he felt he was under appreciated. He should have been given a posting to the diplomatic corps. He felt.

Now… an act of betrayal as he waited to meet Stan Kubrick, deputy of the “New Partisan Movement’s campaign to elect Hank Marvin.”

“Please, Master” Jean whimpered as she stroked his cock “Tell me what to do…”

“It’s okay, honey” he said.

“Is baby thirsty?” she asked.

“Huh?” he asked as he looked at a shape moving through the rain.

“I’m lactating again” she said, “If my Master wants…”

He looked at her. She has small breasts. In fact it could be said that her figure was quite… masculine. Aside from the very feminine gash between her legs her flat chest, and large, sporty physique (she’d kept herself in shape) made her quite unfeminine.

A point she had noted as sometimes she’d been asked to use the ‘device’ on him (their code-word for a large black rubber strap-on).

He was surprised she was lactating. She’d stopped a couple of times in their relationship simply because of her physique…

“Um, sorry… what?” he gasped.

“I’m lactating again, Master” she said.

He sat up and began doing up his fly as a figure approached the car.

There was a knock on the door. He wound down the window.

“I’m Julie, Stan Kubrick’s property” she said under a large black umbrella. “Are you Wilson?”

“Yes…” he said.

“Would you care to follow me, Sir?” she asked.

“Um… yeah…sure…” he said.

He turned to his own slave and she smiled, now she had something to do to serve him and she leapt out into the rain with her umbrella and popped it open… not to protect herself, but to protect him and she came around to his side of the car, standing there getting soaked as she held the umbrella up so he had a dry run to the hotel.

They were meeting at the Mean Fiddler Hotel… only why would Stan Kubrick go out to the car, when he could send his own slave to do it….?

Jean must have been about fifty-five. But she was still quite fit.

Julie lead him upstairs, her hips swaying as she walked. He almost drooled. He turned to Jean. She almost looked annoyed… jealous.

“Welcome” Stan said as they entered the room. He got up and shook Wilson’s hand.

“Will they be anything else Son?” Jean asked.

“No, mom…” he said.

He looked at his mom-slave as she slipped out of her wet clothes and slithered over to the bed, picking up a towel to dry herself. She had a hairy bush….

Wilson’s own preference was for shave cootie.

“Sit! Sit” Stan urged.

“So, you enslaved your mom?”

“Yeah” Stan smiled “Isn’t she hot?”

Stan had to admit that she was. He wondered why so many guys simply enslaved a relative. He hadn’t.

Stan turned to see her and she stopped drying and blew him a kiss “I love you, Son” she whimpered.

“She’s amazing” Stan said… “So… anyway… why would someone from your government want to see me?”

“Oh, I’m not here as a member of the government” Wilson said.

“Oh?”

“Oh… do you mind if my bitch services me?”

“No… um… sure… go right ahead…”

Wilson turned to Jean and signalled and she went to her knees in front of him and began sucking his cock.

“So…” Stan interrupted “You know I’m not a senior member of the committee…”

“Yes, but you’re Hank Marvin’s son, and I know that you’re quite influential with the New Partisan Movement.”

“I see…” Stan said “So, you’re here not representing the government, and I’m here not really representing my uncle….”

“Yeah, something like that” Wilson smiled. “No… but I have some interesting information that I would like to share with you… and… perhaps you might bring it to your uncle’s attention…”

“Information?” Stan said “What kind of…. hang on…” he looked at his mom “I’m thirsty, mom” he said.

“Yes, baby” she grinned hopping up and going to him.

Wilson wondered why so many guys drank their bitches breast-milk….

“Just in a glass” Stan said “We’re talking”

“Yes, baby” she said… slightly disappointed her son wasn’t going to suckle directly from her breasts.

She began expressing herself and squirting into a large glass… She had generous breasts and they were full of milk, she wouldn’t take long….

“And… so where were we… you have some info… hey… why are you doing this…?” Stan said “Do you expect money? You know… I’m not authorise…..”

“No… it’s not about money” Wilson interrupted.

“Then what?”

“Recognition”

“What?”

“To put it simply… I don’t feel I’m that appreciated where I am… for all the stuff I do in the background… and I think I’d like to switch teams… if I can get a more senior post…”

“Well… as I sy I’m not that señor and …”

“I’m sure you have your uncle’s ear…”

“Um… yeah… all that aside… what kind of information are we talking about?”

“The kind that can get Hank Marvin into the Oval Office…” Wilson grinned. He paused and looked down to Jean as he began coming in her mouth.

She gave a little titter as she orgasmed too… she was so pleased to feel his sperm inside her again. It had been a while… And, pleasing her Master was all she wanted to do in life.

Stan took this moment to take his mom’s milk… a big fresh glass. She gazed at him lovingly as she watched him scoff down her mommy-juice.

He drank down the glass of maternal warth as Jean did her Master’s fly up.

Stan noticed how happy she looked. Slaves were many to please their Masters.

Morris and his slaves Anastasia and Olga arrived at the US embassy. They were there to continue the celebrations of Undependence Day—the enslaving of American women.

Morris ran into Booker, a very muscular black guy who was Morris’ supervisor.

“Hey, Mo’” Booker said seeing his underling turn up with his slaves “Good of you to turn up”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world, Sir”

“This is an informal occasion” Booker said “Loose the “Sir”, okay”

“Yes, SIr… sorry… I mean… LeJames”

“Mr Booker will suffice” he said… as LeJames was a little too informal

“Right. Mr Booker, then”

“Good boy” LeJames Booker smiled. “Say have you met my slave…?”

He snapped his fingers and a dainty Asian lady rushed forward.

“Master?” she asked.

“This is my slave wife Mai” Booker said.

“Pleased to meet you” Morris said.

“Does she remind you of anyone?” Booker grinned.

Morris was impressed with his boss’ encyclopaedic memory. Booker had the physique to be a champion boxer, but he had a giant intellect.

And in saying that… the answer to his question could have been anyone.

“Um, no… I… I can’t say…” Morris said.

“Her mom’s Vivian Coulter-Colbert”

“What?” Morris gasped

“Yeah!”

Everyone knew Vivan Coulter-Colbert… one of the leading campaigners against the enslavement of women. An outspoken campaigner. She was Cajun but had married Deng Peng, a Chinese tech millionaire.

She thought that her high profile, and his wealth (and connection to the Chinese governing party), would protect her.

Deng was a pragmatist and wanted to continue fostering his business interests in the US. He traded her connection to Congress with the advantages he could gain by her silence… and so he had her collared and activated.

Over the next weeks mass arrests took place as Vi (as she now shortened her name) happily, followed her Master’s orders and betrayed all her ‘sisters’ to the authorities.

The whole anti-slavery movement collapsed effectively overnight.

The Thirteenth Amendment was over-turned. Vi was at an election special and cut the cake (depicting woman’s freedom) in half… symbolic, but also telling.

Booker grinned as he squeezed his slave, drawing her close to him. “Her mom’s here for the celebrations…” Booker said.

“Wow…”

“Would you like to meet her?”

“I’d be very much interested in meeting her husband…”

“Good answer” Booker smiled.

The Chinese businessman, a billionaire with ties in Chinese government, and with ‘friends’ in the US State department was a good man to know.

“I’ll introduce you…” Booker said…

“But first…” he paused… “I’d consider it a favour if we swapped….”

“Really… ? Yeah, okay”

Swapping was as it sounded… slave swapping. Simply instructing your slave to fuck someone, and getting your own fuck toy.

What Morris didn’t expect was that Booker wanted both his slaves. That seemed a bit unfair no matter how cute Mai looked.

But he wanted to get ahead.

“Bitches” he said to Anastasia and Olga

“Yes, Master?”

“I want you two to go with this man and fuck him anyway he wants, understand?”

“Yes, of course, Master” Olga said.

“Yes, Master, we obey” Anastasia said.

“Good man” Booker said and he relayed similar instructions to Mai.

They all headed to the Fuckery… a room for sex.

Other diplomats and their sex-dolls were already hard at work.

Morris looked for a corner to have Mai in and lead her over to a chair, suspended like a swing from the ceiling.

“Ass or pussy, Sir?” she asked.

“Huh?”

“Ass or pussy?”

“Um… pussy” he said.

“Yes, Sir” she smiled dutifully and drew off her dress. She was clean-shaven. The 33 year old looked quite younger as she was small in stature, and without public hair…. He tried to imagine how she managed to sit on Booker’s huge cock…

Professor Steven Minx sat on his lounge as his mom Stephanie vacuumed—wearing only a min-skirt.

Their daughter Allison was sucking his cock. She lay on her side as her stomach was swollen with Steven’s child.

Stephanie bent over as she dusted and getting a sight on his mom’s hairy cunt sent him shooting his load into Allison. Allison murmured with delight at the feel of her dad’s cock pulsating inside her mouth. She started to gulp down his jizz.

Technically she was both his half-sister, and his daughter given that he’d fucked his mom to have her…

It was not of course the norm to have more than one slave… there simply wasn’t enough women to go around. Yes, of course we’re aware of when it did sometimes happen… but in Minx’s case he produced his own additional slave by impregnating his mom… and when she was of age he activated her slave collar with a hack code he had developed.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm, Daddy” she gurgled.

“Wow” he gasped.

“Did Daddy enjoy coming in me?” she asked, looking up at him with her semen-smeared smacker.

“You did good, babe” he said.

“Thank you, Daddy”

“Master?” Stephanie asked as she turned the machine off.

“Yeah, mom?”

“A car’s just pulled up in our drive-way.”

“Ah… my guests…”

“Will you be wanting us to fuck them, Master” Stephanie asked. She didn’t care one way or the other. She only lived to serve her son.

“No, mom” he said “I don’t think so….”

The doorbell rang. “I’ll get it…” Stephanie said as she skipped her mature body to the door.

“Get up, baby” he said to his daughter.

“Yes, daddy” she said.

She rose up to sitting position and he did his fly up.

Stephanie returned with Wilson and Stan (and their respective slaves in tow).

“Master…” Stephanie began.

“Leave us” he said.

“Yes, Master” she beamed, happy to do his bidding.

He turned to Allison “You too” he said.

“Yes, Daddy” she said. She got up but turned, and bent over to smack her lips against his forehead.

“Can our slaves go with yours…?” Stan asked.

“Yeah sure…” Minx said “Allison… ?”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Take these two with you and fuck them…”

“Yes, daddy.”

Stan turned to his slave “Go fuck them” he said.

“You too” Wilson said to his slave.

“Yes, Master” they both said to their lords.

Minx rose to shake their hands and bade them sit down on the chairs around.

“So…?” Stan asked… “I hear that you have an interesting development?”

“Has Wilson told you much…?”

“Only that you can send out a signal to multiple slaves…”

“Yes” Minx said. “A very simple direction, only…”

“It’s true” Wilson echoed.

“And… so… how’s that help us?”

“We have an election coming up….” Wilson said.

“Yes… I’m aware of that….” Stan said sarcastically.

“What if…” Minx said “We sent out a signal to all those slaves… on… on how to vote….?”

“What!?” Stan leaped out of his seat. He slapped his forehead.

“Just think about it… “ Wilson said.

Stan spun around “Fuck…!” he gasped this time slapping his side “Is that… I mean… is.. it even possible?”

“Theoretically” Minx said.

“What?” Stan gasped being brought back down to earth….

“We… we can test it….” Minx said… “All we need are the funds…”

“Ah!” Stan said now even less enthusiastically

“Just think of it…. “Wilson said rising to his feet. He could see the change in tone of Stan… and he knew the guy needed to see the big picture….

Morris sat on the couch as Anastasia sucked his cock. His other slave Olga had her ass in front of him, twerking and he licked at her anus.

He’d just been on the phone to his bother back home in Ohio. He found out his mom and sister were off shopping. He missed them. He hoped to return home soon on a break and now that they were both enslaved he would swap his slaves to feel his sister’s pussy about him.

At the thought of that he began coming in Anastasia’s mouth.

As he came, he drilled his tongue into Olga’s ass.

The two sisters, both pregnant with his child were so beautiful and compliant.

As Anastasia finished him off Olga joined and they both lapped at the sperm on his cock.

He thought about Viv -the anti-slave campaigner. She had a huge organisation of women (and of course some men) who were up in arms (not literally) over the moves to enslave women.

The UK had been the first nation to legislate it, and the US had learned of Britain’s experiences… domestic abuse 0%. Divorce 0%. Crime down overall too.

Out of curiosity Morris drew out of the records a tape of Viv. It was her appearance on the news urging all women to submit…

She said she had made a mistake… and that a woman’s place was under men. She was asked by the reporter Annette O’Plenty about the sudden change of heart. Then the tape showed the interview went to a commercial. When it returned Annette was saying how she thought that Viv showed great courage in coming forward and admitting her mistake.

Morris noticed the collar on Annette’s throat was black…he smiled. It was so obvious… she’d been activated too.

Both women then gushed about how wonderful it was to please a man. This in fact made up the next ten minutes of the interview.

Morris smiled and turned the tape off. He reflected on the evening … and of something strange he had heard.

Marg and her daughter Lisa drove to the Mall. Lisa adjusted the seat-belt over her naked breasts. “Here” Marg said, leaning over and running the seat-belt under her daughter’s possum.

“Thanks, mom” Lisa smiled appreciatively.

“Do you have your Master’s list?”

“No, mom” she grinned and then tapped her temple with her finger “I have it all up here…”

“You were always a bright girl” Marg said.

“What kind of anal lube are you getting? Marg added as they drove down the highway.

“You heard?”

“Yes… I heard you scream last night…”

“Yeah, it was painful….”

“Your brother…”

“My Master….” Lisa corrected.

“Yes… Drake’s gone enthusiastic for anal sex now?”

“Yes, after dad talked to him about it…”

“Ah, yes” Marg smiled “My master’s been butt-fucking me a lot lately.”

“Yeah… it took me by surprise….” Lisa said “When he shoved it in there…”

“But… you complied, of course?” Marg gasped.

“Yes, of course, mom!” Lisa said “I’m a good slave… I do what my Master pleases.”

“Even if it hurts…?”

“You’re teasing me now mom… of course… I’d do anything for my Master”.

“Oh, good” Marg said… “We please our Masters with our bodies.”

“Yes, mom” Lisa sighed.

“I’m only just saying…”

“I know mom” Lisa said “Since I was enslaved I’m perfectly happy pleasing Drake.”

“Are you two going to… you know….?”

“Have babies?”

“Yes” Marg said “I’m wondering if I’m going to be a grandma.”

“I think my Master is ready to impregnate me…” Lisa said,.. “But he’s not ready just yet…”

“Well he’ll do so when he’s good and ready.”

“Yes, mom” Lisa said “When my Master chooses to use me that way I will of course comply…”

“Here we are ….” Marg said as they pulled into the Mall’s carpark.

“Your father didn’t use lube on my ass for years” Marg said as they got out of the car

Marg bent over to adjust her mini-skirt. She wore a t-shirt, and a short skirt, with no panties. The wind picked up her dress and you could see her freshly shaven slit.

And of course Lisa didn’t even bother with a top.

As they walked to the shops they saw a woman on her knees sucking a guy’s cock. They smiled at seeing a slave pleasure her Master…

It was rare to see men at the Mall. Most were at home, or at work. Shopping fell to the women. And women gladly did as they were told.

“I love sucking Master’s cock” Marg said.

“My Master’s come is so delicious” Lisa said. The mother and daughter took each other’s hands as they walked around the Mall.

There were a lot of women there. Hardly any clothes worn by any of them. Mostly the employees of various shops wore a uniform but even these were often skimpy and highly revealing. At “Stella’s” the coffee-house all the staff wore crotchless shorts… a U-shape piece of material missing around their cunts.

Marg almost was knocked over by a man in white overalls.

They shopped and headed back to the car-park.

“What it, bitch!” he snapped.

She said nothing. Mother and daughter watched as he rushed thorough the crowds.

They looked to a large tower that his colleague was climbing down from. It was like a 20ft piece of scaffolding in the middle of a section of car-park.

The other guy drew himself down and rushed to follow his ruder pal.

Moments later (invisible, inaudible) the emissions from the tower began pulsating outwards.

Marg and Lisa stood frozen.

All around them the other women all froze.

They all placed whatever they had in their hands nearly on the ground.

They all took two steps back… if they could.

Then, moments later they all squatted, all where they were… drawing up dresses, pulling down pants…. as they did.

They all began to go to the toilet.

In silence.

The sight of hundreds of women all defeating in public at the same time was a shock…. and then, as if normal… all the woman rose up, fixing themselves they all went on their business…. as if nothing had happened…

It was reported on the local news…. it would have gone national but it was suppressed by someone in the White House.

But… importantly the temp signal had been a success.

It had worked! A test signal that had made all the collared woman all obey a simple instruction.

Marg and her daughter Lisa picked up their stuff and then as if nothing was wrong left the Mall.

Some women were shocked to see excrement all over the place, and even reported it to management.

The mangers reviews security to often see the ones complaining were the ones who had messed up their centre.

The Mall considered prosecutions.

But a member of the White House team approached them and the story was quickly killed.

Management never questioned why the White House team member seemed to be there on the spot, so to speak.

Marg and Lisa returned home as if nothing had happened.

Drake was in his room when his sister came in with their shopping.

“Did you miss me, Master?” she grinned as she put down her bags and went into his arms.

“Yes” he smiled as they embraced.

“Hey…?” he said, sniffing the air….

“What is it, Master?”

“What’s that smell?”

“I don’t smell….. oh.. “ she said sniffing… “I … I think I may have soiled myself”

“Oh, gross” he said “Go clean yourself up”

“Yes, Master… of course..”

He followed her to the bathroom where as she undressed she had a giant brown streak on her the back of her ankle. Moments later his mom brushed past and joined Lisa.

“Sorry, son” she said as they both hopped into the shower to wash themselves.

Drake saw his dad come up.

“I went to fuck your mom’s ass…” Bill said…

“Strange…” Drake said.

“Yeah…” Bill said “But if anything was wrong I’m sure we’d hear about it in the news…”

President Ping rang to congratulate President Elect Hank Marvin.

It was the biggest landslide in US election history. Every woman voted for Marvin. And of course, a number of men.

Outgoing President Hayden had no idea.

The End