The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Liberty College: Freshmen Induction

Categories: mc ff

Summary: The freshman experience at a small private liberal arts college proves interesting. The Psychology Department apparently takes a leading role in course content.

Caroline was never quite sure how she had managed to balance her books, mail, and freshly iced latte in one hand long enough to unlock her door, and shoulder it open, but the successful landing of the latte on her wobbly little table—with almost no spillage—temporarily made her feel on top of the world.

She dumped the books onto the Ikea shelf, which was already starting to creak in protest at the cumulative weight of her course reading load, dexterously kicked off her sneakers, slumped onto the chair which she’d bought cheaply and already regretted, and started working her way through more than a week of paper mail. The only benefit it had over email was the slower rate of accumulation, but she had the uneasy feeling that she’d likely missed something important and timely.

The first few items, all stamped with the unmistakable stigma of prepaid commercial mail, fell quickly into the trash can—which, she remembered, she needed to cart down into the basement to empty. There was a generic greeting letter from the department, which was funny because she’d already done three full weeks of courses with them. Her payment receipt for Liberty College accommodation—better save that—and a few other items of utilities and banking.

A small, expensive-feeling envelope slipped from under a Lands End catalog—a first week order she was already regretting—and landed on her desk. As she picked it up, the blue caduceus stamped like a seal over the envelope flap caught her eye. Looking at the franking stamp, this was clearly a Liberty College communication—and, by the date on the stamp, had been sent nearly a week ago.

Cursing her procrastination, Caroline managed to hook a nail under the flap and slice open the envelope. She winced at a small paper cut, but was able to pull out the enclosed letter without daubing it in blood.

“Your attendance politely requested”—well, that was never a good start. “College mandatory health assessment” didn’t sound like it brooked much negotiation. She ground her teeth, inadvertently reminding herself that she needed to register with the college dentist. One thing at a time!

She checked the requested date, dreading the possibility that it was today, but with a sigh of relief realized that it was two days hence. Still, an early start, requiring her to be at a particular spot in the college bus plaza by 8:15am.

Nothing else stood out to her, except...

“ ‘No food or sugary drinks after midnight’ “! Well, fuck that!” She threw the letter onto the organizational disaster which was her desk.

There was a knock on her door, and Ghita’s mischievous face appeared. “You must have been reading the same letter I did yesterday, habibi.“

Caroline laughed, despite herself, and patted the oversized beanbag next to her chair, which was her substitute for guest furniture. “Hey, Ghita. Yeah, what the hell? I can’t have my morning latte? Girl, you know I am just going to kill someone.”

Ghita sank elegantly onto the beanbag, her long legs folding underneath her like the carriage of a particularly advanced lunar lander. “I can make you some black tea, darling—no sugar. You’ll just love it.”

“Suuuuure.” Caroline threw her arms in the air. “Why do we need a medical? I’m in perfect health!”

Ghita laughed, waggling her finger. “Some things, we just have to endure. Like taxes.”

“Crap, don’t remind me.” Caroline checked her watch. “I’ve still got two weeks. That’s practically forever.”

“Did you read the bit about classes?” Ghita enquired, stealing a candy from the stash Caroline kept under her desk.

Caroline picked up the letter and re-focused. “’You will be excused from your classes until 2pm, with no need to catch up assignments’—oh, my. That’s Psych 101! I get to skip 90 minutes of that Prof and her assignment? Sign me up, doc!”

“I really don’t know why you hate Psych so much,” Ghita commented, pointing at Caroline’s shelf which was weighed down by multiple complete series of 19th Century literature. “The course book isn’t that heavy, and the Prof knows her stuff.”

“Sure, but Ghita, you’re doing Physio/Psych/Phil. I’m doing Lit/Lang. I panic when I see a logical proposition, let alone something from Freud. Why on Earth do they make Psych 101 a first year requirement for everyone?”

“They make me do Grammar 101,” Ghita pointed out.

“Yeah, but you learned English properly, not in a US public school. You could pass the end of course test in your sleep.”

“That’s fair,” said Ghita, holding up a second candy to the light to examine its crystalline structure. “At least it’s not Tamazight—you’d know it as Berber. I had two years of that in middle school in Rabat before I moved here, and let me tell you, that’s a fucked-up grammar.”

“Oh, this is so depressing,” moaned Caroline, burying her head in her hands. “You could probably take my entire course in your spare time.”

Ghita punched her friend in the ribs. “Girl, what are you talking about? I couldn’t write like you if I had a hundred years to get better! How many e-books have you sold on Amazon this week?”

“About two hundred,” admitted Caroline. “I’m still benefiting from the new release, and new readers buying off the back catalog.”

“There you are—you know people well enough to write what they want to buy. That’s all you need to know about Psych.” Ghita took the letter from Caroline and re-read it. “I don’t know what they mean by the ‘off-campus medical center’ though—I would have thought it would be in the main building.”

Caroline shrugged. “If it gets me out of Psych, I’ll go to the ends of the Earth.”

* * *

Two days later, the pair were shivering in the cool Ohio morning air at the designated pick up point. Ghita had had the foresight to bring a jacket, whereas Caroline had decided to make do with a sweater and tough it out. She had refused Ghita’s repeated offer of hot tea, but was now starting to regret it.

Two other girls were present, both wrapped up warmer than Caroline. She recognized one of them—Nikki, was it?—from Lit class, but couldn’t put a name to the other. The exclusive—and expensive—Liberty Liberal Arts College was small, female-only, and had no more than eighty new entrants per year, but there was still a long tail of people whom Caroline hadn’t really met. She was not particularly gregarious, and counted herself very fortunate to have hit it off so well with Ghita. It particularly irked her that all the non-freshman students seemed to be uniformly vivacious and have very close relationships—it felt like being in the plot of a Stepford Students movie.

“I guess you’re waiting for the same thing that we are,” she offered to the pair.

“Health check? What else would get us out of bed at a time like this?” smiled the second girl, holding out her hand. “I’m Judy; this is Nikki.”

“Caroline, and this lovely lady is Ghita.” There was a round of hand shaking. “So what’s with the ‘no food, no sugar’ thing, do you know?”

“Probably diabetes testing,” Nikki judged. “My mom’s a diabetics nurse.” She shivered. “But a nice warm cup of something with chocolate would truly hit the spot right now.”

“Amen.” Caroline looked up and down the empty lot. “Where’s that damn ride? We wait much longer, they won’t be able to get any blood out of me without defrosting me in the microwave.”

“Don’t give them ideas,” muttered Judy. “I really hate doctors. You think you’re doing just fine, then they turn you into a pincushion, and harangue you about your lifestyle.”

“I’m with you on that.” Caroline squinted into the early morning sun. “Might that be our ride?”

The four women tried to make out the approaching vehicle. It was the only one in the bus plaza at this time, and seemed to be a van of some kind.

“Could be...” Ghita sounded doubtful. “I would have expected a minibus, or something like that.”

As the van pulled to a stop alongside them, the caduceus and Liberty College logo on the side removed most of the doubt. The side door quickly slid open, and a beaming lady in a nurse’s uniform welcomed them.

“Come in, come in, everybody! It’s so nice that you were all on time. Come and have a seat, please make sure that you buckle up. Safety first!”

Caroline was first into the van, ducking her head as she eased through the door. The seating inside was surprisingly spacious, with three single seats each side of the central aisle. She picked the seat at the back on the left, and dutifully fastened the seat buckle provided; Ghita joined her on the other side, with an apprehensive look on her face.

“Did you notice that there are no windows here in back? That’s a bit odd, isn’t it?”

The door slid shut, and as Nikki and Judy took their seats, the nurse pulled a stack of clipboards from a spare seat.

“Thank you for coming, my dears. It’s about twenty minutes to the facility, so it would be a great use of time if you could fill out this comprehensive medical history form. Don’t worry too much about specific dates, and we’ve already got your vaccination records so you don’t need to provide those again, but a broad medical history would be very useful to us.” She passed each of them a clipboard, with pen attached.

“Now, I hope you all followed the instructions on no food or sugary drink after midnight?”

The four women nodded. Caroline boldly piped up: “Are you worried we might be Gremlins?”

The joke broke the remaining tension, and everyone laughed, including the nurse.

“So funny! I’ll have to remember that. But no, we just want to do some blood sugar tests.”

She produced a small tray, on which sat four anonymous red and blue capsules. “Could everyone take one, please?” After distributing them, she handed out mini bottles of water. “I need to see you all take these, please. Caroline, could you go first?”

Caroline regarded the capsule with suspicion, but popped it into her mouth and took a swig of water to wash it down. To her relief, it was tasteless.

Ghita, Nikki and Judy followed at the nurse’s prompt, and then she put her head through a gap in the partition to say something to the driver.

“We’re off, my dears! Please get as much done as you can from the questionnaire.”

The van pulled away smoothly, and Caroline and her companions bent over to make a start on the multi page questionnaire sheet.

The first two pages contained a fairly standard history, capturing current and past conditions, and Caroline had no problems working through it. From page three, however, it read a lot more like something that might have appeared in her Psych class. Caroline had to appreciate the irony of going to the doctor to escape Psych, only to have to provide her own psych profile to the doctor. She just hoped that there wouldn’t be an exam based on her answers.

By the time she got to the last page, she was starting to struggle. For some reason, it was becoming hard to concentrate. Was she developing car sickness from not being able to see outside? She didn’t feel nauseated, but her head was swimming now and again.

“Here we are, my dears!” The nurse’s voice jolted Caroline back into the present. She shook her head to try to clear it, and followed the others out of the door, clutching her clipboard. She stole a look at Ghita, but her friend had a dreamy expression and didn’t seem to be paying much attention to her surroundings. Caroline exerted some will to refocus on what was happening.

The van had stopped in a fairly small underground car park. Their nurse ushered them through an anonymous door, into a white-painted corridor.

“Let me see...” She pulled a pair of spectacles from her pocket, balanced them on her nose, and peered at a piece of paper. “Ghita—what a pretty name!—you’re here in room 3, dear. In you go.” She indicated a suitably labeled door.

Ghita, still looking disconnected, pushed open the door and disappeared inside.

“Just follow me... that’s right. Nikki, you’re in 4.” Nikki obediently entered her room. “And Caroline, in 5 please.”

Caroline pushed the door open and entered the room cautiously, uncertain of what was happening. It was almost like a hotel room, with a short corridor providing access to a small bathroom on one side, but the main room was equipped more like a clinic. A rather intimidating exam table stood in the middle of the room, with various equipment around it.

“You must be Caroline. Could I see your ID and your questionnaire please, darling?” A pretty, freckled lady, also in nurse’s uniform, appeared from nowhere.

Caroline fumbled in her purse, her fingers feeling clumsier than usual. Perhaps it was the early start? Perhaps the lack of caffeine and sugar; in any case, she eventually managed to peel her student ID out from the holder, and offer it to the smiling nurse along with her clipboard.

“Lovely! Oh, you take such a good photo! I wish my ID badge looked this good.” She returned Caroline’s ID, and wrote down some notes on the clipboard. “I’m Amy, and I’ll be your nurse for this exam.”

Caroline looked around her, noting with dismay the number of sterile tools sitting on paper towels or sealed in packets on the counters. Amy followed her gaze and chuckled, squeezing her arm.

“It’s not that bad, darling. Kick off your shoes and come over here, I need to measure and weigh you.”

After getting her height measured, Caroline stood on the scales that Amy indicated, and watched glumly as the digital counter ticked up remorselessly. One fifty-one ... three ... five ... seven...

“That’s five feet five... and one hundred fifty-eight pounds.” Amy caught Caroline’s expression, and gave her a reassuring hug. “Oh darling, you’re just curvy. There’s nothing wrong with curvy.”

Easy for you to say, thought Caroline, observing Amy’s practically hand-span waist.

“I need you to undress, please.” Amy indicated a blue disposable gown on the exam table. “Everything off; watch, necklace, panties.” She proffered a small box. “You can put jewelry in here.”

Reluctantly, Caroline started to shed her clothes. Fortunately, the room was warm after the cold wind outside, but she struggled getting her tight jeans to come off; her hands were all fingers and thumbs, stubbornly refusing to cooperate.

Amy watched Caroline’s struggles with a practiced eye. The dose of tranquilizer she’d been given in the van was moderate, just enough to dissociate her a little, and make her more co-operative, but did make her clumsy. Smoothly, she moved to the girl’s side and helped her to slide off the jeans, then reached under Caroline’s shirt to undo her bra clasp.

As Caroline put the last of her jewelry in the box, Amy held up the gown and guided her arms into it.

“Could you just sit up on the table for me, darling?”

Caroline clumsily edged herself onto the end of the table, looking around with a slightly confused expression. Amy smiled to herself; this was exactly how she wanted her patient. Right now, Caroline was totally dependent on Amy, and Amy intended to ensure that she stayed that way.

She swung the table’s leg stirrups into position. “Lie back please, Caroline. Feet in the stirrups.” She gently guided the girl’s waving feet to their correct placement.

She pulled on a pair of gloves, and leaned over Caroline, who was looking concerned. “Darling, I’m going to need to clean you out a bit before the exam. That’s okay, right?” She noted with satisfaction the confused nod; Caroline didn’t know what was going on. “You’re going to feel a bit of a poke in your bottom, but it won’t hurt.”

She lubed a complex piece of rubber tubing, and slid it into the girl’s unresisting starfish. Once properly placed, she used a small syringe to inflate an internal balloon, locking it in place.

Caroline moaned at the unfamiliar sensation, and Amy squeezed her hand. “Nearly done, darling.”

She took a pre-mixed solution from her medicine fridge, and squirted it into the tube. Once emptied, another balloon inflated outside to block any return. She stood back for a moment, admiring her work, then peeled off her gloves and returned to her patient.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it, hmmm?” She patted the girl’s shoulder. “We’ll leave that in for a bit.”

Now business-like, she fetched a blood pressure cuff and pulse oximeter, and took the girl’s measurements. She took her time over it, knowing that the potent cocktail of tranquilizer and hypnotics in the girl’s rectum would take a good few minutes to be substantially absorbed. Still, it was much quicker—and less traumatic—than an intramuscular injection. The initial tranquilizer pill was enough to aid Amy in her prep, but fell far short of what the Professor required to initiate Her work.

Caroline by now was staring vacantly at the ceiling. The drugs were well on the way to doing their job. Amy quietly moved to the wall and adjusted the lighting, taking the bright white lights down to a medium blue. She switched on a small projector that moved a pattern of stars across the ceiling and walls.

“Do you like watching the stars, Caroline?” The girl made a noise which might have been affirmative, but it was hard to tell, her eyes still fixed on the ceiling.

Amy started to unwrap a sterile packet. “I need some blood from you, darling. That’s okay, isn’t it?” Another ‘mmmm’, which she took as consent.

Amy swabbed Caroline’s elbow, then carefully slid a cannula into the vein. Ensuring she had it properly aligned, she gently removed the needle and then taped the plastic cannula in place. A tube hanging from a pack of Ringer’s behind the bed was connected to the cannula port, and she watched the drip start.

Caroline was way too far gone to notice that the arrangement was for putting substances into her, not taking blood out.

The door opened silently, admitting the Professor. She paused for a moment in the hallway, adjusting her cap and mask so that only her eyes were visible; she didn’t want Caroline to imprint on her, that was what Amy was for.

Cat-like, she quietly padded into the room and stood at the side, observing her subject.

Caroline’s eyes were barely open, so Amy shone a small but powerful light across the bridge of her nose. The stimulus caused her to blink, and re-focus—barely—on the oscillating pattern of stars above her.

“Where are you, Caroline?” she murmured in the girl’s ear.

“Space... the stars... mmmh” Caroline was clearly fully disconnected from the world. Amy stroked her hand.

“The Doctor is here, Caroline. She just wants a few words with you. Is that ok, darling?”

A pause, as the remnant of Caroline’s consciousness tried to process the request, and failed, resorting to an agreeable default.

The Professor took a seat next to the bed, and pressed PLAY on a small box connected to the room’s sound system. The tick-tock sound of a metronome started to play through the speakers.

“Welcome to Dreamland, Caroline.” She inserted a pre-prepared syringe into the line and injected a dose of the sedative Versed. “Here you can dream of nothing, or everything.”

The words glided past Caroline’s ears, with her mind now as soft and fluffy as cotton wool.

“Here you can feel anything you want to feel. How do you feel, Caroline?”

“Drifting...” murmured the girl. “Floating... so nice...”

The Professor briefly consulted her notes on her subject. “Do you have a boyfriend, Caroline? Do you have someone who makes you feel good like this?”

“No... no boyfriend, no...” Caroline sighed, her blurry vision still fixed on the stars. The hypnotic by now had stripped away any possibility of concealing her thoughts. “Not for a while.”

“How about a girlfriend, Caroline? Have you ever been with a girl?”

At the back of the room, Amy was quietly sliding out of her uniform.

“No girl, no...”

“You like girls, though, don’t you?” the Professor purred. “They’re so easy to talk to. They understand you. They know how you feel.”

“I guess...” Caroline mumbled.

Amy poured a small amount of warm, scentless oil on her hands and gently rubbed it over her palms.

“They know how to make you feel good, don’t they?”

Caroline gave a small gasp as something warm caressed the tips of her breasts. She refocused to see Amy’s smiling face leaning over her, her hands starting to slide around Caroline’s curves. The gown, already fairly brief, had been carefully folded up to expose nearly everything.

“Amy can make you feel very good,” the Professor said, quietly. Amy took this as her cue to angle her strokes, now repeatedly caressing Caroline’s nipples. The girl stared at her, confusion evident on her face that started to be replaced with enjoyment.

Amy locked eyes with Caroline, leaning down further so the girl could scent her carefully-applied perfume. “I know secrets about making you feel good, Caroline.” Her strokes were now in time with the metronome. “So many secrets. Would you like to know my secrets, Caroline?”

“Ohhhhhh... oh, yes,” Caroline whined, the unfamiliar and overwhelming sensations coming from her breasts now totally dominating her. “Secrets...”

“Share a secret with me, Caroline,” Amy murmured, putting her lips by the girl’s ear. “Have you ever been kissed... down there?” Her hands slid down to massage the sides of Caroline’s firm buttocks, and she ducked under the girl’s leg to get herself in place.

“Where? OH!” Caroline gave a start as a warm, skilled tongue slid around her pearl and started to stroke it. “Oh Amy!”

Amy’s head bobbed up, with a mischievous smile. “There, Caroline, do you like being kissed there?”

“Yes, I like it,” whimpered the girl, with an involuntary shiver.

Amy stood and leaned over Caroline, her now naked breasts touching Caroline’s larger ones. “Do you... love it, Caroline?”

“Oh, I love it. Please do it again,” she begged, her eyes pleading, all inhibitions having checked out long ago.

“Of course, darling. Of course.” Amy bent back down to her work.

The Professor tapped a button to slow the metronome. “Are you feeling... sleepy, Caroline?”

The Versed was starting to kick in, and Caroline’s eyelids were getting heavy despite the stimulation. “Sleepy...”

The Professor inserted another, fuller syringe, and pressed the plunger. “I am going to count backwards from five, and you will fall into a deep sleep, the deepest sleep. Five... your eyelids are just too heavy. Four... your body is slipping away from you. Three... your eyes are closed, and all you can hear is my voice. Two... falling down a dark, dark tunnel. One... and you are asleep.”

Amy gently withdrew, and checked her patient’s vitals before nodding to the Professor. She started to attach a series of small electrodes around Caroline’s temples.

The Professor lifted an expensive-looking pair of headphones from a stand, and placed them over Caroline’s head, careful to ensure each ear was properly sealed inside. Once satisfied, she connected them to the media player device, and selected a program.

“That went very well,” she remarked, removing her mask, and stretching. “A very good job on the prep, Amy.”

“Thank you, Professor.” Amy started connecting small wires from the electrodes to a monitoring box. “She was very compliant from the beginning. They’re not all like that.”

“No, indeed.” Of the eighty freshmen that Liberty College took in each year, they generally encountered two or three who were not amenable to the normal induction process. Since this was a necessary step before they brought the students into their weekly sessions in the Psych lab, any induction failure generally meant having to wipe the student’s recent mind, and arrange for their release from the college. Fortunately, the latter was easy to do; it was quite simple to increase stress on the student by giving extra work, and particularly acerbic feedback on their inevitable mistakes, up to the point where the sympathetic college counsellor would advise them to take a year out and reconsider their course, with the college willing to refund tuition for the incomplete semesters.

For Caroline, however, she was precisely aligned with their desires.

Amy finished the connections, then gently prised open Caroline’s right eye. As expected, there was almost no reaction.

“She really is in Dreamland now,” she giggled. She reached under Caroline’s legs, and caressed her buttocks. “Oh, Caroline. Wait until you see what I can do with your bottom... We’re going to have such fun together this semester.”

The Professor leaned over to watch the monitor, now that it was tracing waves. “Yes, I think that’s it... just the right level.” She stood up, and headed for the door. “I’ll be back in two hours to start taking her out. Be a good girl, Amy.”

“Me, Professor? Why, of course.” Amy started to put her uniform back on.

“I’ve left you what should be more than enough Versed solution. Give it in five mil increments, to keep her in the core band. I know we normally do three mil, but she’s curvy enough to need a little bit more.” The monitor showed horizontal green and red lines, with all the monitored traces comfortably between them.

“All over it, Professor.” Amy gave a semi-joking salute, but knew not to press her luck. The Professor was famous for her sense of humor—specifically, the total lack of it. Whether this was due to a Swiss-German upbringing, or just a random missing personality trait, the Psych nurses were never quite sure, but they had no desire to find out.

Once the door closed, Amy took a long, tapered, but occasionally bulbous pink tool out of a drawer, and slid a condom onto it. Pulling up a stool, she sat back between Caroline’s legs, and leaned forward.

“Now darling, you can have a lovely play with Amy. And this, dear girl, is just the start.”

* * *

Two hours later, the Professor quietly re-entered the room. Amy was taking charting notes, while Caroline was still deep in her drug-induced trance.

“When did you give her the last shot?” the Professor enquired, sliding into her seat and opening a small case of syringes.

Amy checked her notes. “Thirty minutes ago. I was planning to do another one soon.”

“Apparently, I timed this perfectly.” The Professor injected an ominously red solution into Caroline’s venous port. “Could you please prepare her for the next phase, Amy?”

Amy pulled a set of magnetic-lock restraints from a drawer, and started to secure them to Caroline’s wrists and ankles.

“What do you think she’s afraid of, Amy?” The Professor consulted her notes.

Amy stroked Caroline’s brow. “She seems quite relaxed, and not particularly philosophical or neurotic. I would have to go with something primeval, like snakes or spiders, rather than something more abstract.”

The Professor raised an eyebrow. “A bold assertion! Well, let’s see. Please apply the body straps—she’s quite solid, and I don’t want her inadvertently hurting herself.”

“Of course, Professor.” Amy pulled two broad straps out from underneath the table, and started to secure them above and below Caroline’s chest.

The Professor swung the brain monitor closer to herself, and clicked her pen open. “About ten minutes, I would say.” She set the metronome ticking on a much faster beat than before.

It was closer to fifteen, but Caroline’s reaction to the sulfolipid-stimulating drug was very clear. Her heart rate kicked up sharply, perspiration suddenly increased, and her body started to pull against the restraints.

“Here we go...” The Professor bent down to her notepad.

Caroline started to mumble, initially something incomprehensible, but as the minutes passed by, it became clearer.

“Get away... GET AWAY! NO!” She started to pant, and the gown was getting dark patches from her perspiration. She twisted her head from side to side, as if she were looking for a way out. The heart monitor showed her pulse well above 160, and she repeatedly strained at the straps holding her to the bed. Small whines came from her as she fought against invisible intruders.

Amy watched sympathetically, waiting for her cue. The Professor was scrutinizing the brain wave monitor, clearly waiting for some threshold to be reached, as Caroline became more and more agitated.

Finally, the Professor nodded to Amy, and put some more Versed into Caroline’s line. Amy bent over the terrified, spasming girl, and gently took her hand.

“Caroline...?” Her voice was low and sweet.

Caroline immediately froze, and turned her head to locate the voice. “Amy?” Her question was almost a sob.

Amy slipped off the girl’s blindfold, and gave her a gentle smile.

“I’m here, darling.”

“Oh, Amy!” Tears streamed from Caroline’s eyes. “It was horrible! They were there, they were after me...” She choked up.

Amy deftly decoupled the restraints from Caroline’s wrists, and leaned down further to kiss her, tasting the salt tears. “It’s all okay. You’re safe here.” In the background, the metronome slowed its beat.

Caroline’s breathing slowed, as she stared up at Amy’s smiling face, completely absorbed. To her side, the Professor quietly pushed more Versed into her.

“It was... they were...” Caroline couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Ssshhh.” Amy touched Caroline’s lips lightly with her finger. “There’s nothing to worry about. You are safe with me.”

The tears slowed, and Caroline reached up to hold Amy’s shoulder. The simple touch seemed to calm her, although the new dose of Versed was likely playing a large part too. Slowly, her panting became normal breathing, though her eyes were still fearful.

“What did you see, darling?” Amy murmured, stroking Caroline’s hand.

“Ssss...” Caroline’s voice trembled. “The sssss...nakes, they were coming for me...”

“It’s okay, darling. They’re gone. It’s just me and you.” Amy continued stroking Caroline’s hand, feeling her pulse gradually slow down.

“Don’t leave me,” whimpered Caroline. Her eyelids started to flutter as the Versed took effect.

“Of course not,” Amy reassured her. “I’m right here.”

“Right... here...” Caroline’s eyelids finally shut, and she slipped back into a more peaceful Dreamland.

Amy carefully replaced the headphones and blindfold, and walked around to the Professor.

“Well predicted,” the Professor acknowledged, finishing up her notes. “That dose should keep her lightly under for another twenty minutes, then you can start getting her dressed.” She gathered up her equipment and headed for the door. “Another successful induction, hein?”

“Yes, Professor.” Amy waited for the door to close, then slipped back between Caroline’s legs.

“Just a small, pleasant dream,” she murmured, with a smile, and bent to her fun.

* * *

Caroline woke to find herself on top of her bed, still dressed. She looked down—at least her shoes were off. Boy, she must have been tired.

She sat up and yawned, running her hands through her hair. Her mouth was dry, and she reached into her small fridge for a half can of diet Sprite.

Looking at her watch, it was past 3pm. What had happened? Oh yes, the medical exam. She scratched at the crook of her arm, where there was a new band-aid.

Her stomach growled—gosh, she was hungry. What was open right now? That milkshake and hot dog place down on Socrates Avenue. Choc shake and Nathan’s-style dog—that would hit the spot.

She locked the apartment door behind her, and banged on Ghita’s door as she pulled on her jacket.

“Ghita! I’m going for food. You around?”

There was some fumbling with the lock, and a bleary-eyed Ghita appeared in the quarter-open door. “Hey Caroline. Sorry, I just woke up.”

“Me too,” Caroline sympathized. “I’m just going to Buckeye Shake. Can I get you anything?”

Ghita blinked, apparently trying to clear her head. “Thanks, girl. Plain beef dog and fries?”

“On it. Catch you later, darling.”

The eight-minute walk in the still-cool air helped clear Caroline’s head, and by the time she was in the short line outside the counter window her appetite was in full swing. The staff were clearly running at paid-by-the-hour pace this afternoon, and so it would be about ten minutes of waiting. She buried herself in her phone.

An email from .psych.liblac.edu caught her eye, and she read the short note with an eyebrow raised.

“Dear Caroline,

We are pleased to confirm your early completion of this semester’s Psych 101 requirements. Your credits should appear within the week in your online transcript.

For the rest of the semester, we have transferred you to Psych Labs 102a, which is at the same time and date as the original course. Please report to Room 237 in the Psych building from next week onwards. The credits for this course are 1.5x the Psych 101 credits.”

It seemed a little too good to be true, but Caroline re-read it twice, and the specifics of time and dates seemed to match. If it was a mistake, it certainly wasn’t obvious. She sighed in relief, happy that she didn’t have to go any further in her Psych 101 textbook.

Mind you... all those additional credits for half a semester of a 90 minute per week course? That was quite tempting. And she was curious what “Psych Labs” actually involved. If there wasn’t too much reading, she was all-in.

“Yes, ma’am?” The counter clerk was finally ready for her order.

Caroline shook her head, bringing herself back to reality, and looked up at the counter menu.

* * *

Next week found her outside Room 237 in the Psych building, prompt for the 12:30pm start. A couple of other students were here before her, talking quietly with each other just down the hall. Caroline tried to peer through the classroom door’s small window, but the glass was too cloudy to see anything meaningful.

“Hello, Caroline! How nice to see you!”

With a start, she looked up to see Amy’s smiling freckled face.

“Amy!” Her tongue tied itself in knots. “I... ummm... you live here?” She could feel herself blushing, something she hadn’t done in years to her knowledge.

“I’m taking an advanced Psych course, it helps with my professional development.” She indicated the book bag slung over her shoulder, from which a couple of thick textbooks peeked out. “What are you here for?”

“Psych Labs,” Caroline admitted. “I’m not really sure what it is, though...”

“Oh, my friend TAs for one of those classes,” Amy smiled. “I hear it’s a lot of fun.” She squeezed Caroline’s hand. “I’ve got to go, but maybe we’ll run into each other here again?” She showed her dimples. “I’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Caroline was completely tongue tied, and could only manage a frantic nod of her head.

“I’ll see you later, my darling... Be good!” She walked off down the corridor, hips swaying and stretching her tight Jeggings.

“Hey, Caroline?” Another familiar voice.

She turned to see a face, and it took a few seconds to click. “Nikki, right?”

“That’s me.” Nikki leaned against the wall next to her. “What’s this class like? They only just moved me over here from Psych 101.”

“I don’t know,” Caroline confessed. “That happened to me too. First time here.”

“Huh.” Nikki looked around. “Looks like we’re the only first timers. They didn’t specify a textbook or anything, did they?”

“Not that I saw...” Caroline’s voice trailed off as the classroom door opened, and the students started to traipse inside.”

By silent mutual agreement, Caroline and Nikki were the last two through the door. About fifteen students were already seated in the three arced rows of seating at the front of the room, and they headed towards a pair of empty seats at the far end of the back row.

The Prof was already at her lecturn, peering over her glasses at the class.

“Good morning. Today we will be repeating last week’s exercise—you made some progress, but I would like a stronger basis before we proceed to the next stage. Please return to your original pairs.

Nikki and Caroline exchanged glances, but the Prof was already ahead of them.

“I believe we have two new joiners—Nicola and Caroline? Could you please raise your hands?”

They obediently did so, and two older students who had been sitting to the side rose to their feet and walked over.

“Very good. Please go with the TAs—they will get you started on this exercise. You should be able to join the main activity next week.”

The older TA, in her late twenties by her looks, took Caroline’s hand and gently but firmly pulled her to her feet.

“I’m TA Lewis. Come with me, please.”

Caroline followed her to the back of the classroom, which had an odd configuration. Two corridors led away from the main room, with small rooms along each one. The TA took her right to the end of one corridor, and into one of those rooms.

“I’m Caroline,” she started, uncertain how to proceed.

“Yes, I know. Please sit down.” She indicated a small couch, almost a chaise-longue, that took up most of the side of the room.

Caroline warily perched herself on the couch. “What are we doing?”

“First of all, relaxing. You’re tighter than a bow string.” Lewis walked behind Caroline and rested her hands on the girl’s shoulders. “Flex your upper arms, and release.”

Caroline did her best, feeling Lewis’s hands sink slightly into her shoulder muscles as she released.

“And again,” Lewis murmured. “This time, close your eyes.”

Caroline obeyed, and Lewis worked her way across Caroline’s body, systematically relaxing each muscle group in turn.

After maybe fifteen minutes—there was no clock in the room—Caroline was lying on the couch in a puddle of relaxed flesh. The room was warm, and there was no noise from outside. It would be easy too drift off...

She slowly became aware of the TA murmuring something, and tried to tune her relaxed ears in to what was being said. In the background, a metronome started to tick, slowly.

“Down and down, and round and round, and in...“

For some reason, a bolt of sexual ecstacy shot through Caroline, and she momentarily stiffened in response before relapsing to her relaxed state.

“... and you’re... Under.” The TA checked Caroline’s pulse, confirming that it was aligned with the metronome, and sat down next to her now fully-regressed subject. She pulled out an iPad, and danced through a couple of screens to access a script.

“Caroline, you want to be happy. You want your friends to be happy. Happy, together, warm, snuggling. Feel them snuggling with you...”

* * *

“... Oh , look at the time! We’d better get back to the class.”

Caroline blinked awake. What had she missed? TA Lewis was gathering a set of papers onto a clipboard; as Caroline watched, several slipped out of the TA’s grasp, and floated to the floor.

Caroline scooped them up, returning them to the TA who was cursing her own clumsiness.

“Thanks, Caroline. I ran us a little late, I’m sorry. Let’s get back to class—the Prof can get really sarcastic if people are late.“

That didn’t sound attractive, so Caroline gathered her things and followed the TA out of the door in something of a rush.

They resumed their seats in the main classroom just as the Professor returned to her lecturn. She swept the room with a glance, clearly looking for missing students. Finding none, she gave what might have been a smile, and cleared her throat.

“Thank you, everyone. We’re nearly at time, so please make sure you have the assignment.” She tapped her iPad, and a shortened web URL popped up on the display screen behind her. “New students: please take care to get the capitalization correct on this link.” She briefly consulted her notes. “It will take just under an hour of viewing, so please ensure you block out sufficient time to do it in a private location. The response needs to be 300-500 words, due in 24 hours before next lecture. Any questions?”

There were none—Nikki and Caroline exchanged enquiring looks, but nothing seemed to be unexplained right now. They both quickly copied down the assignment URL into their notebooks.

“Very good. Until next week—auf Wiedersehen!

Caroline filed out of the class with the others, and joined up with Nikki as they headed out of the building.

“What did you make of that?” Nikki asked, fumbling in her bag for her phone. They had been very clearly instructed to power off mobile devices before each class.

“Umm... yeah, that was interesting...” Caroline’s voice tailed off. What had they talked about? She remembered the TA’s soothing voice, and something about ‘togetherness’, but it was hard to recall anything in more detail. Had she been paying attention? She didn’t want to screw up her opportunity for an extra chunk of credits—they could save her a whole semester before graduation.

She wandered back to her apartment block in something of a daze, picking up her mail before unlocking her door—except that it seemed to have been unlocked already. Had she spaced out and not locked it this morning? Oh, well. She pushed the door open and stepped inside, slipping her shoes off.

Amy was sitting on her bed, smiling at her.

“Hello, Caroline.”

“Amy! Umm... hi, I...” Again, Caroline fumbled for her words. She looked around—Amy’s bag hung from the coat rack, and her shoes were neatly lined up underneath.

“How... Why are you here? Not that it’s not nice to see you,” she added hastily.

“I thought I should come and have a little chat, to see how you were doing.” Amy gracefully rose from the bed and walked over to put an arm around the visibly confused Caroline. “Why don’t we sit down together?” She steered the girl around and sat them both on the bed, her arm resting lightly across Caroline’s shoulders. “After all, the first year of college can be so confusing, can’t it?” She carefully stroked the back of Caroline’s neck. “It’s so much better to have.... togetherness.

The tick of a metronome had been running steadily as Amy talked, and as soon as the trigger word was uttered, Caroline’s eyes closed and her body relaxed.

“Well, look at you now,” Amy smirked, rising to inspect her hypnotized subject. “My perfect little robot, ready to trance at the drop of a trigger.”

She crossed to the door and carefully locked it.

“We wouldn’t want to disturb your neighbors now, would we?” she chuckled.

She pulled out her phone and selected a number from her contacts.

“Amy here... yes, I can confirm placement of the second-round triggers. She went down precisely as programmed.... Mmm-hmm? Well, you know me, never one to pass up an opportunity. Yes, quite. Goodbye, Doctor.”

She gently rested a finger either side of Caroline’s neck. “Why don’t you lie down, Caroline?”

The entranced girl lowered herself onto the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

“I think that this is my favorite part,” mused Amy, retrieving some complex toys from her bag. “Having you aware that something is happening to you, but helpless to do anything but enjoy it.” She slid her hands inside Caroline’s skirt, and gently tugged the girl’s panties down to her ankles.

Amy held up one of her toys, and switched it on. The toy buzzed like a hive of angry wasps; apparently satisfied, she flicked Caroline’s skirt up to expose her mound.

“You’re going to have a very interesting three years at college,” Amy chuckled. “So many new things to learn...”

She gently applied the toy, and Caroline gasped, but her face remained fixed on the ceiling...

THE END ... for now ...