The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Leveling the Playing Field”

by antiwidow

Chapter I—The best laid plans-

Sandy Newman sped along the tree lined neighborhood road, her long legs burning up the distance along with her anger. She was furious with her husband. Peter was being such a shit heel. Overworked biotech scientist or ditch digger, it didn’t matter. She wanted to renovate their home AND she was going to do it AND he was going to pay for it. They had the money, and yes it would disrupt their lives for a little while, but hers was disrupted anyway. That big old place was boring, even depressing. It needed to be opened up and restyled and he had no right to say those things to her.

“I can’t believe that you want to expand the floor plan.” He’d bellowed pointing at the prints she’d had drawn up. “What’s the point of having more space, with just the two of us? This kitchen alone will cost at least $40,000 and you never cook. Hell, you don’t clean either. Look at this place.

She’d explained, for the tenth time, that they needed a cleaning service and that she didn’t cook because she just couldn’t work in that dingy old kitchen. Suzanne’s husband had just renovated their kitchen and he doesn’t make half of what we do.

“Well I’m not George Clark. The poor bastard works three jobs to pay for everything that bitch wants. While she spends all her time on the phone, at the health club or filling your head with God knows what. Look I’m not going to discuss this anymore. I’m going to make MYSELF some lunch and then get back up to my office and do some WORK!”

Sandy picked up her pace. God she hated him. He spent all his time in that office with his stupid computer and his stupid modeling software and he never even took her out anymore. She had said as much when she’d followed him into the kitchen.

His response had been totally unjustified. “That stupid computer and software is what makes all the money that you’re so anxious to spend.” He sneered. “And what would we do if we went out together? Hell, you work out all the time and all I ever see are those baggy pants and sweatshirts and that ratty old housecoat. I can’t even remember the last time I saw you in something attractive. If I’m going out, I want to have some fun, with a beautiful woman and maybe get lucky when the evening’s over. Like it was before we were married and before you decided that my feelings didn’t count anymore. So piss off Sandy. Go cry to Suzanne. I’m sick of hearing what it is you want.”

Sandy reached Suzanne’s and was surprised to see Jennifer’s car in the driveway. Jennifer was Suzanne’s daughter from her first marriage. Jogging around back she found them by the pool. Sandy stopped short, a bit shocked. Jennifer’s new bathing suit. It was tiny, even scandalous and what she had to put into it made it, even more so. Her mother and she were arguing over the just that.

“You will not wear that in public and that’s final.” Suzanne said. “I can’t believe you’d even consider it. Your behind is totally bare and you look like you’re going to bust out of the top at any moment.”

“You’re just jealous Mother. A lot of the girls in my dorm have suits even more daring than this. I wore it at spring break and felt overdressed most of the time. Besides I’ve seen pictures of you in a string bikini that wasn’t much bigger than this.”

“Well, I’m not as big as you are and at least my ass was covered. Oh Sandy, Hi. Can you talk some sense into this child?”

Looking at the pair it was easy to see where Jennifer got her pretty features and blue eyes but there the resemblance ended. Her mother, at thirty-eight, was average size, about five six, with a cute little figure. She had brown hair with blond streaks worn well off her collar and conservatively styled.

Jennifer, by comparison, was a blond goddess. She was four inches taller than her mother and at least a 38 double D. She had a teenager’s waist but a woman’s full hips and a high pert behind that deserved to be shown off.

“Oh, I don’t want to get into the middle of this. I’ve no idea what is acceptable with young people today.” Sandy said hoping to dodge the issue.

“Oh come on.” Suzanne scoffed. “You’re not even thirty yet and you’ve been turning heads all your life. But, I know, neither of us ever flaunted it this way.”

Sandy knew that she was, at least, as pretty as Jennifer. Her face was probably pettier. Her deep green eyes, fair complexion and turned up nose were gifts from her Irish mother, her abundant dark hair coming from her Italian farther. The combination gave her a striking beauty. She was only a couple of inches shorter than Jen and while her breasts were respectable at a 36 C and set nicely high on her chest. Still she couldn’t help but be intimidated by Jen. “Well Jen, it is pretty tiny. I think you should respect your mother’s wishes.”

“God, you two are clones.” Jennifer scowled. I’m eighteen, an adult, and I’ll wear what I want.” With that she stormed to the other end of the pool and threw herself into a lounge chair to sulk.

“Thank you for the support Sandy. The idea of all those drooling male morons at collage ogling her just makes me ill.” Suzanne brightened and said. “What brings you here this morning, dear?”

“Peter didn’t like the plans. In fact he told me to piss off and that he was sick of hearing what I want. I came over for some advice.”

“Well, you know what I think. You should divorce his cute little butt. But wait until his current project finishes. George told me that if it’s successful Peter will make a killing and then you can have everything you want and he won’t have anything to say about it.”

“But I don’t want to live alone.” Sandy whined. “I’m not handy and I don’t like being alone in the house at night.”

“Look, once he’s out of your hair, you can find someone that will treat you the way you want. Look at George. It took a little hunting and some calculating but he’s the perfect husband for someone like me. He dances to whatever tune, I call and I keep him dancing so hard he hasn’t the strength to bother me when he’s home. All it will take is a little hunting on your part too. You’re still beautiful, a genuine Georgia peach. You’ll find yourself the right husband and I’ll help you train him to be perfect. Just like George.”

“I know Suzanne, but I’m tired of waiting.”

“Be patient, dear. With the way you’ve been treating Peter for the last six months he’ll be glad to get rid of you. But don’t make the same mistake that I did. Wait until he’s filthy rich and then nail him. We’ve been over all this before. Follow the plan. If you do this right you can get it all and he’ll end up living in a one room apartment in Newark.

Chapter II—Building the perfect beast -

Peter Newman was on the verge of realizing a dream that had started in his second year at MIT. The new synthetic organism only needed a few additional components to be viable. It would use the hosts own genetic material to build all its external connections and its silicon outer shell would prevent rejection once it was in the host. Like having a tiny glass bead lodged under the skin. Not even a bump would show. The S.O., as he was calling it, could be preprogrammed to build a large number of very complex organic structures. His first S.O. for the commercial market would rebuild spinal connections. He’d be rich and the world would be a place with a lot less pain in it.

He’d be finished now if it wasn’t for Sandy’s constant intrusions and demands. But he’d put his foot down today. Perhaps she’d wake up and do something with her life. She had brains and she was certainly beautiful. But she’d been spoiled as a child and he had to admit he’d spoiled her too. At first it was because he loved her so much and was so sexually attracted to her. Pussy whipped was the word that came to mind. But she had broken that spell herself. Shortly after they had bought the big old Victorian, on the outskirts of Raleigh, she had decided that using her looks to get what she wanted from him was beneath her and that pleasing him was too much work. In any case, he wasn’t pussy whipped anymore or pussy anything else for that matter.

Still, he loved her. But last week he had caught scraps of conversation from one of her marathon phone calls with Suzanne Clark. It was clear, from what he’d heard, that she was considering divorce and there didn’t seem to be anything he could do about it. Giving in to her demands would simply lead to more demands. It wasn’t him that she wanted anymore, just the money he could generate. Peter shook off the self-pity that bubbled up and threw himself back into his work.

With the insertion of two conductive bucky tubes into the anterior sensory unit, the S.O. design was complete. The micromanipulator was busy building the unit and he had to decide on what main calling program the prototype would run.

His dilemma with Sandy kept intruding on his thoughts. The distraction was maddening and he had almost decided to call it a day when it came to him. Perhaps there was a way to kill two birds with one stone. He chuckled to himself as he started to structure the new program.

“So when is this THING you’re always working on going to be finished?” Sandy asked later that night.

“I figure that inside of a month I’ll have the results I’m looking for.” Peter said. “He walked up behind his wife and patted her on the head. “Since when have you cared about my work, anyway?

“Ouch!” she said rubbing her head. “Watch your damn ring. I don’t care really. I was just curious that’s all. I’m off to bed. Try not to wake me when you come up.”

“Goodnight Dear,” was all he said.

As Sandy put on her long flannel nightgown and climbed into bed she was troubled by the smug look on Peter’s face when he’d said good night. She scratched her head where Peter’s ring thumped her. “That idiot.” She thought. “He actually raised a bump.”

As Sandy slept the S.O. was hard at work. It took in several cells for the DNA reference and then attached itself to a nearby capillary. Using the raw material there, it began to manufacture new tissue. The first construct was a small organic structure that could receive radio in a narrow band, connected to a bundle of nerve fibers that would travel under the scalp and enter the skull through the ear. Once in the brain it would travel to an area of the lateral hypothalamus called the medial forebrain bundle where it would connect itself neuron by neuron.

The second construct was what appeared to be a human hair and was just that, for the most part, except that it had a fine iron core. It would only be an inch long but would still take fourteen days to complete.

When the S.O. completed its constructs it would be able to stimulate the medial forebrain bundle at about twenty gradient levels. As this was the primary reward center to the brain the effects should be very interesting. The entire process should take about a month to complete.

In the meantime a similar S.O. was growing in Peter’s scalp. It too, had a hair like antenna but it was a transmitter able to activate the receiver in Sandy. He needed simply to create an image of Sandy in his mind and think of the level of stimulus he wanted. The transmitter S.O. would select Sandy’s individual code and send an encrypted command to her unit. Her S.O. would decrypt the command and set the level of stimulus as directed. The whole system used ordinary radio but at very low wattage. The range was only about ten meters. When the S.O. was out of range the level of stimulation went back to zero.

The wait was a long one. Peter occupied himself with the preparation and programming of the next batch of S.O.s. Most of these were programmed to be planted in the spine of someone with a severed or severely damaged spinal cord. These units would generate nerve tissue and heal the injury. He’d arranged for animal tests to be carried out at the NIH. Once those were finished, he’d be on his way.

Still, his invention troubled him. Like anything else this could be used for good or for evil. Hell, he was planning a little of both himself. What if a repressive government got its hands on it? Perhaps he should think of another way to exploit his invention.

Sandy moved ahead with her plans as well. She had the papers drawn up and would spring them on Peter as soon as it was clear the new biotech widget was going to be a success. She, Terry and Suzanne had weekly meetings and the excitement level was reaching a fever pitch.

Chapter III—My pink heaven -

It was late June and Sandy was headed for Suzanne’s for a swim when Peter entered the kitchen. She looked at him. He smiled and suddenly she felt wonderful. She smiled back and the good feelings increased. Life was wonderful, even her distaste for he husband was tempered by how good she felt. The morning sun was pouring in through the floor to ceiling windows and everything looked so good. “This is a pretty place when the sun is shining”. She thought. The sunshine lifted her mood and the fresh vegetables that Peter was cutting smelled divinely. “Could I share your salad with you?” She asked.

Peter looked up at her and smiled again. As soon as she saw that smile her euphoria turned to paradise. “He was soo handsome and talented,” she thought.

He said. “What’s the magic word?”

She thought for a second and said, “please?” As the word left her mouth a small moan of pleasure followed it. She was in heaven and everything was so wonderful. Her home was wonderful. Her husband was wonderful. The food was wonderful. The day was so bright and perfect. She was so bright and perfect.

Peter was overjoyed with Sandy’s reaction. He’d been trying the S.O. for a few days now. It was programmed not to accept commands until the synaptic connections were complete and now they obviously were.

Sandy was seated across from him savoring the disappointing wine he’d poured and smiling dreamily. When she’d responded with the word “please” he had kicked the level up to four and she had actually moaned.

Over the next few hours Peter experimented with his new power. He discovered that for each level over level four Sandy’s critical thinking became more and more limited. She became reactive rather than proactive. At level four she was experiencing something like religious ecstasy, although not a perfect analog of it. Any sensation generated seemed magnified and converted to pleasure.

At level five she would happily follow directions and have only a fuzzy recollection of them afterwards. He asked her to talk about the divorce and she replied enthusiastically. “Well Suzanne and I have been planning this for six months. She found me a lawyer and I’ve had the papers all drawn up. I stopped having sex with you and cooking and cleaning so you’d accept the divorce easily. Now we’re just waiting for your biotech thing to hit the market so that the settlement will be a good one.” She was spilling here guts and seemed totally oblivious to it.

“And what does Suzanne get out of this?”

His wife smiled wistfully. “She just wants to see you take the fall. She doesn’t like men very much. She hates strong men, like you.”

At level six all symptoms were amplified. He had playfully swatted her on the butt and she had gasped and shook with what he was sure was a full blown orgasm. He had told her that the house was cold and she had actually raised goose bumps.

When set to level seven she had simply stood in front of him trembling with her eyes showing mostly whites and he mouth opened as if she were climaxing. She made no resistance when he pulled off her sweatshirt. He stroked her nipple and she gasped. He pinched it hard and she moaned and her hips bucked back and forth as if being fucked by an invisible cock. Taking her by the hand he led her to the bedroom.

They made love with her set to level seven until well into the evening. She was the perfect little fuck doll. She did anything he asked and came screaming more times that he could keep track of. It didn’t matter whether the stimulus was pain or pleasure she would simply turn it into pleasure. In fact pain seemed to be the more intense of the two.

Sandy lay on the bed covered with a thin sheen of sweat. She was still quivering as Peter ran his hands over her breasts. She moaned as another orgasm shook her. She arched her back and spread her legs as his hands slid across the gentle swell of her stomach and into her dark pubic hair. She became a creature of total sensation and bliss, floating in heaven aware of her pleasure but aloof from it. Her body was His. He controlled her feelings and that was right and correct. As his hands ran over her clitoris she further arched her back and gasped sweetly. She looked over at him and was blinded by his beauty. Her world was perfection, controlled by this god that loved her. She waited trembling with pleasure for his next caress, or his next command.

Peter commanded her to her knees. He entered her from behind and then pulled out and placed the tip of his cock on her rosebud asshole. He pushed in hard and she climaxed in ecstasy. This was heaven. She floated on cotton candy clouds of pleasure. She clung to the delicious sensation coming from her asshole like a precious thing. This was the key to paradise. Peter pumped furiously. She reached under her and squeezed her nipples as hard as she could and thrust back to meet him. She felt him empty himself into her bowls as she climaxed again and again.

Exhausted Peter set her to level one and they both fell into blissful sleep.

In the morning he was awoken by a new woman. She had dreamed all night of that perfect place she’d found in Peter’s arms last evening. She had to get back there again, and she knew the path. “Oh Peter yesterday was the most wonderful day in my life. I love you so much. Let’s just stay in bed and make love all day.”

“I’m sorry, honey. But I’ve got to go into town this morning. I’ll be back in the mid evening and we can talk about it then.”

“I don’t want to talk, silly.” She said as she ran a fingernail down his chest. “I want to fuck.”

“Such talk.” He snickered. “You’ll shock me.”

She gave him her naughty girl look. “I know what shocks you and I know a lot of things you really like.” She ran her tongue over his nipple. “Why don’t we just stay right here and play.”

“Sorry sweetheart, business is business.”

“But I’m sooo horny.” She pursed her lips into a pout and slid her hand between her legs and started to caress her clitoris. “And you know I can’t cum without you to help me.” She started to kiss her way down to his stomach. “There, I can see you’re interested. Let me help you with that. It only needs a little kiss.

Sandy threw the sheets off and scrambled to her knees. She planted a kiss on the tip of Peter’s cock while her hand slipped back between her legs.

“This is marvelous.” Peter thought. “She has never initiated sex in the morning or sober for that matter. She must be desperate. I wonder how desperate she will get.” He pushed her away. “Look Sandy. We can’t do this right now. I’ll be late for a meeting with my attorneys and besides I’m angry with you.

Sandy was stunned and confused. This was all wrong. Peter had never turned down her sexual advances before. Her plans were collapsing and she needed his help. She needed to get back to that place she was last night and the only way to get there was through Peter. And why was he angry with her? What had she done?

“Why are you mad at me?” she whimpered.

“I’ve found out all about your divorce plans Sandy. You and Suzanne should be whipped for what you’ve been doing and I’m not going to get over this. Our relationship will never be what it used to be. Now I’m going to shower and get into town. You should think about what it is in life that you really want. And what you’re willing to do to get it. But with me or without me, I want to know tonight. You be prepared to demonstrate what our NEW life together is going to be or I’ll be packed and out of here.”

Sandy lay on the bed sobbing. She heard Peter’s car drive away and she ran naked to the window. Pressing her forehead to the cool glass, tears running down her cheek, her thoughts galvanized. Peter was right and she knew the first thing she had to do.

The debate with Suzanne went on for some time. “I’m not going through with it Suzanne.” Sandy stormed. “Peter and I have found each other again and I won’t loose that.”

“What have you found?” her friend scoffed. “Has he given you any of the things you asked for? And what about Terry she did all that work preparing your case for nothing?”

“Look I’m sorry. I’ll pay Terry for her time but I won’t loose Peter. All I know is that when I’m around him, I’m happy and when I’m apart from him, I’m not. There is nothing that will make me change my mind.” saying that, she headed back home. As always the run helped her think. Sex with Peter was the means to her goal, especially anal sex. She blushed at her thoughts. She and Peter had only tried that once before many years ago and it had hurt so much that she wouldn’t even talk about it again. But last night, he hadn’t even asked and it had been heaven. Just thinking about it made her tingle between her legs.

It was simple really. She needed it set up so that he couldn’t say no to her. She would simply transform herself into the woman that he could not say no to. And who was that woman? She didn’t know, but she knew how to find out.

Chapter IV—A midsummer’s night dream -

Peter’s meeting was at once both boring and bitterly disappointing. As the corporate lawyers droned on about this or that bit of legalese, his mind kept wandering to Sandy’s lips on his cock. It had become obvious an hour earlier that there was no way to introduce the S.O. as a product and keep it from being misused. “I should have known this.” He said to himself. “I couldn’t even keep from misusing it myself. There has to be a way to make this work”

Meanwhile, Sandy was busing learning what it would take to control Peter sexually. She knew that he’d downloaded a lot of smut from the Internet. She reasoned that the pages that he marked would have some special meaning to him. Browsing through them should give her a good idea what he desired sexually. It didn’t take long to find the bookmarks and after a couple of hours of reading and checking out the pictures she was both shocked and pleased.

It hadn’t taken long to figure out Peter’s hot buttons. In fact, she should have guessed most of them without this stuff. On the other hand some of it was just awful and some of it was making her wet.

Returning home, Peter was greeted by a delicious aroma and Sandy’s voice singing sweetly from the Kitchen. After shedding his jacket and briefcase he went to the kitchen. Sandy must have heard him come in because she had moved into the dining room and was lighting the candles on the table. She saw him and turned to pose for him in the entrance way to the dining room. Her demeanor had changed radically since this morning. She was nude and her plump pussy had been shaved. He attire consisted of a pair of red high heels and a red dog collar with a leash attached. She gave him her patented steamy look and said. “Welcome home Master,” offering him her leash.

Peter set her to level three and took the leash. She stepped into his arms and kissed him passionately. I have a very special dinner for you. I hope you’re hungry, darling.

Peter looked at the dining table and saw that it had only one place setting. Sandy pulled his chair out and after seating him and putting his napkin in his lap she brought him a Sambuka martini making sure that her nipples brushed against him at every opportunity. As he sipped his drink she arranged the meal in front of him. She uncorked the wine and poured him a glass, then knelt by his chair, with her hands behind her back, her shoulders back and knees spread well apart.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Peter asked.

She looked up at him with adoration in her eyes and said in a low voice. “Only what my Master wants to feed me.”

Peter took a morsel of food from his plate and held it to her mouth. She plucked it from his hand swallowed it and then licked his fingers clean. His cock was trying to burst out of his pants but he had to know her limits.

Dinner passed in a delicious sexual haze. After pouring him coffee she had crawled under the table and was now kneeling between his legs slowly licking his cock, while he nurtured his coffee.

He set her to level four and she became more ardent in her oral attention but it was clear that she didn’t want him to cum yet. She was quite willing to take him to the edge but she was paying close attention. Each time he got close she’d slow down or start licking his balls. She was trying to manipulate him again. Peter’s frustration boiled over into anger.

He reached in and pinched one of her fat nipples. As he increased the pressure she started to struggle and he set her level at five. Her struggling ceased immediately and she groaned deep in her throat. He dropped the level down to zero and said. “You liked that didn’t you bitch? You like it rough don’t you?”

“Please don’t be angry with me Peter.” She sobbed. “I know I’ve hurt you but I’ll make it up to you. I’ll be a good wife. I’ve already fired Terry. There’ll be no divorce filed by me.”

“You didn’t answer my question slut.” Peter sneered. “Did you like that or not?” He pulled her closer and kissed her brutally setting her level to three again. Then he grabbed he other nipple and squeezed very hard setting her level to six.

She responded with a screaming orgasm. Her eyes closed, her hips bucking like she was being screwed by some invisible lover.. “YES, YES, OH GOD, OH GODDDDD. I LOVE IT. Ooooooooooooooooo.”

Taking her over his knees, he started to spank her as hard as he could. Sandy howled in her pleasure and pain. She couldn’t tell where one started and the other ended. She wanted him to let her go. There was something so scary about his rage and at the very same time she loved it. She had started to cum as soon as his hand struck her exposed ass. Each blow brought her over the edge into another orgasm. She lost count and was barely conscious when he finally stopped.

Peter was just getting started, however. Taking her leash he dragged her up to the bedroom and grabbing a few of his silk ties, he threw her on the bed. He flipped her over on her stomach and tied her ankles wide apart to the cross bar that ran across the baseboard of the king-sized bed. Then he secured her wrists to her ankles forcing her into a kneeling position with her ass raised and her face buried in the mattress. Going over to the window he detached one of the control wands from the blinds. The flexible plastic rod was about a meter long and a quarter inch in diameter. He set her level to zero and laid a vicious stripe across her already reddened cheeks. Her scream started muffled by the mattress but went instantly to full volume as her head snapped up. He set her to a level seven and her scream choked off into a grunting, whining orgasm. Her pussy dripped. He repeated the procedure four more times. On the fifth stroke Sandy’s mind took a little vacation. Peter untied her and stroked her hair keeping her at level three.

Ten minutes later she was starting to stir. He rolled her over on her back and looked into her eyes. She regarded him with a mixture of fear, awe and love. “Please don’t whip me again Peter. Please I can’t take anymore, please.”

Peter snarled, “All right slut, if you don’t want another taste of the switch than get on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you. And BE QUICK ABOUT IT.”

Sandy struggled to her hands and knees. When she didn’t say anything Peter ran the plastic switch slowly over the welts on her ass. “I said to beg. I don’t hear anything.” He said setting her level up to four again.

She mumbled something and Peter brought the switch down hard one more time. Her mouth opened and closed a few times but no words were formed. She drew in a deep breath and said. “Oh please fuck me, Master. Please do me now. I’m begging you, please.”

Peter set her to level zero and said “Not good enough slut. I want to believe that you really want it. If I don’t you’ll get three more cuts.”

Sandy was desperate. Her ass was on fire and she felt nausea combined with a cold knot of fear in her stomach. She heard the switch hum as Peter sliced the air with it. She had to make this good. “Please, please fuck me Master. I need it sooo bad. My cunt is all wet and I haven’t had your cock in sooo long. Please baby please. I’ll do anything you want. I’ll be your slave, your slut, your whore. Just please fuck me, fuck me hard, please.”

“Peter laughed. “Very good, very believable, OK if you really want to be my slave get over here and suck my cock. Do a good job and I’ll fuck you. Do your usual job and you’ll feel the switch again.”

Sandy scrambled off the bed and onto the floor in front of her husband. With trembling hands she undid his pants and pulled them and his shorts down around his ankles. Peter stepped out of the clothing around his feet as Sandy looked up to see his erect cock.

As soon as her eyes came to rest on his cock Peter set her to level eight for the first time. She was back in heaven, only closer to God. Her sore ass was a pleasant reminder of how she had gotten here. She gazed lovingly as His beautiful manhood. She brought her face closer and smelled His wonderful manly aroma. She touched it and the feel of it was divine, so warm, so velvety soft and so hard at the same time. She drew it to her mouth and kissed it lovingly. This was her happiness. She would be a slave to her husband’s manhood forever. She loved the taste and the smell. She engulfed it with the warm, wet, soft mouth and took it as far back into her throat as she could. She withdrew slowly with just the gentlest of suction while her tongue swirled around the head. She continued, oh Lord, she could so this forever. She reached up with one hand to gently fondle His balls and moaned deep in her throat as an orgasm seized her.

“Enough,” her Master commanded. He sounded so lordly, so powerful. She loved Him more than life. She would serve Him on her knees forever. The thrill of her submission caused her to cum again. Peter had her kneel on the bed with her lovely pert and striped ass hanging over the side of the bed. He stepped between her legs and plunged this cock into we wet pussy in a single thrust.

She shrieked. “Ooooooohhh, Oh godddddd, oh goddd oh god thank you. Thank you Master. Uuuuuunnggg. OH FUCK ME, YES, YES, YES, Uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnggggg.

She was cuming with every thrust of his cock. She was soaking everything including him in the process. Peter emptied his nuts in her spasming, sucking pussy and she just kept cumming.

Later that evening as he lay naked in bed with Sandy languidly licking around his deflated cock he said. “Or lives have changed quite a bit in one day, haven’t they?”

She laid her head on his thigh and said. “I can’t believe the change in me, in both of us really. I know now that this is the life I really want. I thought that I could control you. That if I was sexy in the right way that you would be my slave and not the other way around. But I love the whip. I loved being bound and punished. I’m a total slut and I feel wonderful about it.”

“The things I read on the Internet today were frightening and beautiful at the same time. If you had told me yesterday that I would be dedicating my life to being the perfect sex slave for you I would have had you committed. Yet here I am.” She stroked herself between her legs making sure he got a good show.

“I’ve found a couple of very instructional sites and I read all afternoon. I just had time to run down to the pet store and get the collar and leash before you got home. These are old shoes and I don’t think the heel is high enough. I would like to go to town tomorrow and pick up some things more in keeping with my new station in life, if that’s all right with you Master?”

“Just don’t run hog wild on the credit cards, OK?

“Yes Master. Oh I just love the thought of being your property. I feel all creamy and warm inside.”

“That’s the level three setting, you cute little slut.” Peter said to himself.

Sandy looked at her husband, managing to look serious and impish at the same time. “I still have a lot to learn and we have to discuss a lot of stuff too. Most of what it is to be a slave is pleasing your Master. I realize that I don’t know what your preferences are on almost anything.”

“Like what?” Peter asked.

Sandy’s voice got very small. “Well like, being a slave means being owned. With no say in how you’re treated or used. You could loan me to a friend and I’d have to be his sex slave.”

Peter could see her mulling the idea over. He set her level to five and she started to masturbate openly.

“I think that idea turns you on.”

“Aaaaaahhh, Yes Master. It Oooooo makes me cum just thinking about it. God I’m such a slut, Aaaaahhhh.”

“Now stop that or I’ll tie your hands behind you.”

“Ooooooooo, Yes, Tie me up Master, Tie your slut up. I can’t stop. Aaaaaaaannnnggg.” Peter jumped up and grabbed a couple of ties. He flipped her over and tied her wrists together. The he took the second tie and tied her elbows together. This put a lot of strain on her but forced her tits our nicely. He rolled her onto her side and slid back next to her.

“That should keep you still. Now tell me why that the idea of being loaned out turns you on so much.” He demanded as he set here level down to level four.

“Oh Master, I was cuming and cuming just thinking about it. I don’t know why, just the thought of being a slut with some other man., of doing it for you I, Oh, Oh Aaaaaaaaaaagggggg.”

“This isn’t me manipulating of her reward center.” He thought. There is something in Sandy that is really turned on by this. She’s panting and cuming and I just tied her in what should he an uncomfortable position and lowered her reward setting.”

He said casually. “What if I loaned you to a woman, instead?”

Sandy looked at him in shock, but the idea was clearly having an effect on her. Her breasts were visibly swelling and she was cuming again. Her hips bucked and eyes rolled up showing mostly whites. He set he level down to two and she began to calm down. “I think you like that idea, even better.” He smiled as she blushed. “Well I don’t know any lesbians so your wish will go unfulfilled. But I’ll bet George Clark could use a good time. I could trade him for the opportunity to whip that bitch he’s stuck with. God I’d love to teach her a lesson or two.”

Sandy had recovered herself and said. “Suzanne would never he any man’s slave, Master.”

“Are you so sure?” Peter said quietly as he fingered her dog collar. “I’ll bet you would have said the same thing about yourself.”

She frowned in concentration and then asked innocently. Will you have a harem Master? Will I be only one of many slave girls?”

Peter hadn’t even given the situation any thought but the idea was appealing. “Yes, I think that’s going to be the case, my lovely slave and I think I’m going to make Suzanne Clark your next sister in bondage.”

Sandy regarded him evenly, nothing but devotion showing on her face. “As you wish, Master.”

“Shut up and go to sleep.” He laughed.

“Are you going to leave me tied like this.’ She asked. It wasn’t a request or a demand, simply a question.

“No turn over. I’ll untie your elbows but I’m leaving your hands bound. I don’t want them in your pussy all night.”

Peter turned out the lights and they both slept like the dead.

Chapter V—Curiouser and curiouser -

The next day Peter set about programming one of the spare S.O.’s for Suzanne. He decided on the same delivery method he’d used with Sandy. He’d need to get close but he could use Sandy to set up the opportunity. The pool party on the fourth would be perfect. But it was possible to miss and a second chance might not come for months so he made several units ready.

Sandy was out “sex slave shopping”. She’d left shortly after giving him his breakfast and his morning blow job at the same time. He’d never enjoyed a western omelet more.

She returned early in the evening. Sandy’s new attire was everything a lecher could want. Several pairs of shoes with very high heels, a large assortment of bondage equipment, including a couple of riding crops. She said. “Oh Master, You’re going to look so threatening with one of those crops in your hand. I just turn to jelly and get all wet thinking about it.”

She’d also picked up a number of cute little nothings in leather and spandex. “With matching collars and cuffs.” She said posing prettily. “The man at the shop was very nice. He showed me how everything worked and steered me away from the junk. He offered to give me everything in trade but I told him that I’d have to ask my Master, so he made out the credit card slip but won’t send it in for a week. If I come back and redeem it.” She said coyly. “Should I go to him, Master?”

Peter chuckled. “I’ll check out the quality of his merchandise first. He’s seen the quality of mine. And I think you’re a little too enthusiastic about your role as slut. Perhaps I should see how well these riding crops works.”

Sandy squealed in delight. “OH YES MASTER. But let me go change first. I’ll be right back. You should try the big one to get a feel for it.” Her voice faded as she bolted up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

Peter felt like Alice through the looking glass. She was set to level one. Just enough to keep her spirits up. This had to be her. She really did love being a slut. It had just taken her some time to understand what that meant. This was fantastic. She would transform herself into the perfect love slave, just for him. He didn’t even have to direct the action. All he had to do was sit back, indicate his preferences and enjoy himself. She WANTED to be whipped.

Sandy descended stairs ready for action. She was moving much more cautiously in sandals with the five inch heels. She had on some kind of black leather waist cincher that laced in the back and had O-rings sewn in around it about every six inches. It set off her small waist nicely. She wore a tight black one inch leather collar with a complementing O-ring and she carried a couple of pair of chrome handcuffs swinging from one elegantly manicured finger of one hand and carrying a leather doctors bag in the other.

She handed the bag to Peter and fell to her knees in front of him. Looking in the bag he discovered a red ball-gag, several large dildos, various creams, clamps of all sorts and pieces of rope. She rolled her eyes up to him, they were filled with lust. “I hope this is everything you need Master.

“Stand up, turn around and cross you wrists. She snapped to her feet and spun around quickly. He cuffed her at wrists and elbows and pockets the keys. Spinning her around he put the riding crop under her chin and forced her head to tilt back. “I hope that you’re not too disappointed but I don’t want to mark you tonight. I’m going to settle on another form of correction but don’t fret. You’ll get to know this crop well, and soon.

He pulled set of nipple clamps from the bag. They were alligator types with a length of silver chain attaching them. He attaches one clip to her left nipple and backs the restraining screw all the way off. He did the same on her right nipple. The clamps bight cruelly into her sensitive flesh. She gasped and her pussy started dripping.

Clipping a leash to her collar Peter led her into the living room. He bent her over the back of the sofa and daubed a large dab of K-Y Jelly on his cock. Without further preparation he placed his cock against her anus and thrust.

Sandy made an animal sound deep in her throat and then drew a ragged breath. Oh, oh, slowly Master. Ah, yes that’s it. Yes.” Peter was almost all the way in. She was tighter than anything he’d ever felt before but she was starting to fuck back at him. He buried himself to the hilt.

She screamed “Oh God I love it Master. Fuck your slut’s ass. Make me suffer. Fuck me hard, harder. Please make me pay, make me cum, Please Master, harder.” Peter was sawing in and out in a strong driving rhythm. Sandy continued her stream of begging and urging him on. He was about to explode so the set her at level eight and thrust into her brutally. She came spectacularly. Her anus quivered and sucked at his cock releasing his own orgasm. Feeling him fill her ass Sandy came again with a strangling sound and collapsed over the back of the couch. Peter pulled out and admired her ass, her anus slightly open and dripping cum. He set her level back to one and lifted her up by her hair.

“On your knees and clean me off slut.” She looked confused for a moment and then she understood. He set her to level four and with a groan she began to lick and suck her own grim off his cock. “Now look on the floor between your legs. You see that you sloppy bitch. Lick it up, every drop. That’s it. When you finished come over here and kneel in front of me.” Peter sat on the couch with his back to Sandy and listened to her slurping up his cum that was leaking from her ass. It took her a while as she kept finding new spots.

When finally she was finished she came around the sofa and knelt between her Masters legs. “You did well today slave.” Peter said and set the level to five. “Now spread your knees a little wider. Good. Now this is your default position. Sitting just like this with your knees spread and you cunt on display. I want your back straight and your shoulders back, just like this, even when you’re not restrained. And you’re not to look at or think about anything but my cock unless I’m speaking to you or you’ve got my cock in your mouth. Do you understand?”

She raised her eyes to his and said.” I understand Master.” With that she lowered he eyes to his cock and gazed at it hungrily.

Peter took the riding crop and gently swatted her right nipple making the chain rattle. ”Do you still have that little black bikini we got in Aruba?

“Yes Master.”

“You’re going to wear it to the Clark’s party tomorrow and the heels you have on. When Suzanne asks why you’re to tell her that I insisted and that you’ll do anything I want. You will not tell anyone about your slavery.”

“Yes Master.”

Grabbing the chain between he breasts he lifted her off of her knees and pulled her up the stairs to the bedroom. “Time for some more slut training before we sleep.”

Chapter VI—Bus stop bus stop -

The fourth of July started as a perfect day and just kept getting better. Sandy was a big hit with the men of the party in that tiny black bikini. Even old George risked his wife’s wrath to stare a little. Sandy strutted her stuff around the pool and soaked up every minute of it in true slut form. She flirted outrageously and posed like she was at a photo shoot. But what made it really great was the outrage of Mrs. Suzanne Clark.

Sandy was at the other end of the pool surrounded by men, including George Clark, when she stormed up to Peter. “Sandy told me that you made her wear that getup here today. You should be ashamed of yourself Peter Newman.”

“Are you kidding Suzanne, Look at her. She’s having a ball and no one is getting hurt. Lighten up.” He said patting her on the head.

“Ouch, watch that ring and keep your hands to yourself.” She whirled back to him. I don’t know what you’ve done to Sandy but she’s my best friend and I’ll get to the bottom of this, sir. You can bet your Daddy’s farm on it.”

Peter just smiled and thought. “You’ll be at the bottom of things soon enough, my finely bred southern bitch.” Out loud he said. “Woe, it looks like Sandy has some competition. Isn’t that Jennifer?”

Suzanne spun and gasped. Jen strolled onto the pool deck wearing less than Sandy and wearing heels as well. The competition was heating up and it was stiff competition at that. Peter watched Suzanne run to her daughter and start an animated conversation. Jennifer just smiled calmly down at her mother.

When the bunch of oglers that had been corralling Sandy smelled fresh meat they descended on Jen, Her mother discontinued her tirade and took it up with Sandy at the other end of the pool, with much the same result.

Peter sat back and watched happily and hummed an old British invasion tune to himself. “That umbrella we employed it. By August she was mine.” He spent the afternoon watching the human comedy unfold and drinking too many gin and tonics. Jennifer had come by to flirt. He had caught the hostile glare of Suzanne at just about the same time and decided that her daughter needed a pat on the head too.

When he got home he was too drunk to get it up so he whipped Sandy’s ass with his new riding crop until he was hard and then had her ass fuck herself on his cock while he lay in bed. She was cleaning him with her tongue when he passed blissfully out.

Chapter VII—Reap what you have sown -

It was the middle of August when he saw Suzanne again. He had Sandy invite her over for tea and then get lost for a while. When Sandy left the room, Suzanne started in on him at once. “You’re at the bottom of this Peter. Suzanne hasn’t said boo to me since the party and I know it’s your doing.

Peter said to himself. “She’s really cute when she’s angry. I like the way her eyes flash. I’ll bet there’s a lot of passion tied up in this little package.” Aloud he said. “You know Suzanne, I’ve always been attracted to you. It’s a shame you’re such a castrating bitch.”

Saying that he set her S.O. at eight and watched her stand there trembling. Then he gathered her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. She kissed him back dreamily and moaned. He increased the passion of the kiss pressing his lips to hers brutally and forcing his tongue into her open mouth. She groaned her orgasm into his mouth.

He pushed her away hold her at arms length. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. He knees began to buckle so he sat down and lowered her into his lap. He kissed her again and ran his hands over her covered breasts and down along her flanks. She quivered and came again. They were necking up a storm when the sound of Sandy’s heels clicking on the hardwood floor could be heard returning.

Peter quickly set Suzanne to level 1 and stood up. Releasing her said. “Yep, you and I could have been a real item. But I’ll never forgive you for the shit you’ve done to me.” With that he left the room as Suzanne tried to keep her feet under her.

When Sandy returned she said. “Why Suzanne, you’re all flushed dear. Are you all right?”

Suzanne sat down and shook her head. “I’m OK dear, just got a little light headed for a moment.” Her eyes locked on the French doors that Peter had just exited through.

“Well here, have some tea and we can get caught up.” Sandy said pouring tea into the delicate china cup.

Suzanne groped for the cup, never taking her eyes of Peter’s exit. When the hot tea touched her lips she seemed to come back to herself and said. “Sandy dear, is Peter angry with me?”

“Well, I know he was. When I told him about the plans we’d made to for me to divorce him. But that was over a month ago. I’m sure he’s cooled off by now. He forgave me and I was much more to blame than you were.”

“You told him about the divorce? How could you be so stupid?” Suzanne was stunned.

Sandy put her head in her hands. “He found out, Suzanne. I don’t know how. When he confronted me with it, I just fell apart and told him the whole story.”

Suzanne’s hand was to her mouth, fear on her face. “What did he do?”

Sandy dimpled and whispered “Oh Suzanne, he spanked me.”

“HE WHAT?”

He put me over his knees and he spanked me, like my Daddy used to when I was real little, before he passed on. I loved it.”

“This is too much.” Suzanne said shaking her head. “I’ve got to go home.”

Suzanne was wandering around the neighborhood in a daze. The events of the afternoon just didn’t fit together. Her feelings didn’t fit. Peter Newman was everything she hated in men. He was big. He was cocky. He was too smart for his own good. He was a brute and she loved him.

She stopped in her tracks realizing that she was back in front of the Newman’s house. “I love him.” She tasted the words. “This is insane.” But she couldn’t get that kiss out of her mind. She’d never, ever felt like that before. She was in LOVE. She was in love with a total asshole and she had to have him.

But first he had to forgive her. She could handle that. She just needed some time with him, Alone!. She headed home with a purpose.

“Hi Sandy, I was wondering if you could do me a big favor, nothing too hard. I’d like you to take Jennifer shopping for school. No, if I go we just fight all the time and she ends up buying clothing that make her look like a boy-toy just to put me in my place. I know she respects you and maybe you could keep her in a moderately respectable zone. No I don’t expect demure, just presentable. OK no promises. Please! Great. Tomorrow afternoon. Wonderful. I know she’ll be thrilled.”

Suzanne spent all morning getting ready. A stylish dress and heels. Just a touch more makeup than usual and some skimpy underwear. Not that she expected anything but she might get a chance to show him a little. Wave a little tight red lace in front of a bull like Peter and then grab the ring in his nose. She put on the wide brimmed hat and set out for the Newman’s home.

She rang the doorbell and stood taping her foot. “Don’t tell me he isn’t home.” She thought ringing again. Peter opened the door. He was unshaven and still in his bathrobe.

“Hello Peter.” She gave him her most come hither smile.

Peter ignored her and said. “I don’t know where she is. Come on in and find her yourself.”

She stepped in and he turned his back on her and marched upstairs to his office. She followed him saying. “Actually Peter I’m here to see you. I want to apologize for my behavior over the last few months.”

Peter smiled at her while setting her level to five.

Suzanne stared at him like a school girl meeting a rock star. She was dazzled by his brilliant smile. God how she loved him. He would make her so happy. She could mold him into her perfect lover. She would….Then he set it back to zero and said. “I don’t have time for you Suzanne and a simple apology won’t do.” With his office door closed in her face she sank to her knees sobbing.

“Please Peter let me explain. It’s not what you think. Please let me in so that I can explain.”

He flung open the door and glared down at her. “So explain.”

She looked up at him in terror. She was blowing it. A lifetime without him loomed in front of her. She grabbed his hand and said. “Please forgive me Peter. I’ll do anything.”

Peter sneered at her. “All right Suzanne. I’m listening. Make a suggestion. Tell me what you’ll do to earn my forgiveness.”

He mind raced. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be going. She wasn’t prepared for this. What would she say? What could she say? What was it that Sandy had said. Ah. “You could spank me.” She blurted.

“Now why would I want to do that?” he said with a slight grin.

“It’s working.” She thought. “Keep it going.” She poured on the heat and said. “I know I was wicked, Peter. Sandy said that you forgave her after you spanked her. I deserve to be punished for what I did. I’ll do anything Peter, anything to please you.”

Peter smiled evilly and grabbed a handful of Suzanne’s hair and started to drag her toward the bedroom. When she started to struggle and he pulled her roughly to him. Looking into her eyes he said. “You’re going to pay bitch. If you really want me to forgive you, you’re going to pay big time.”

Entering the bedroom, he crushed her to him and set her level to six. She stared at him with fear and hope in her eyes. He pulled the zipper in the back of her dress down and she gasped. He pulled it off of her shoulders and let it fall around her feet. He grabbed her bra and ripped it off. She stood before him in her heels and her red lace bikini panties, her hands over her breasts. No words came to her. “Look at these panties, their soaked.” Peter laughed.

He brushed her hands away and pinched one of her nipples hard. She came violently. “AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH.” The level six orgasm had left Sandy dazed. She was staggering a little and her eyes refused to focus. Taking a pair of handcuffs from the draw Peter quickly bound her wrists behind her back. She struggled briefly when she realized what he was doing but again settled down when kissed her passionately. She kissed back and he pulled her down over his knee and said. “You’re going to love this you fucking slut.”

Taking the small riding crop from the night stand and pulling down her panties he set her at level eight and began to administer a first class whipping.

Suzanne was limping home. Her behind was so sore she had difficulty walking. She was in turmoil. She just been whipped, WHIPPED with a riding crop and she’d loved it. She must have cum a hundred times. But it was what he’d said to her afterwards. When she was laying on the floor kissing his feet and thanking him over and over.

“Oh no. You don’t get off this easy, slut. You put me through six months of hell. A few welts on the cute little butt of yours doesn’t even begin to cover your losses. Hell, you came so much my legs are soaked. No you’re going to pay and you’ve just started. For your next payment you’re going to tell Sandy about what we did today. You’re going to be completely honest. Tell her everything. If you can’t do it, don’t bother to come back. Now get dressed and get out.”

The next morning at Suzanne’s pool she broke the news to Sandy. She had expected tears. She had expected yelling and recriminations. She was brutal. She told Sandy everything, including being in love with Peter. She hadn’t even told Peter that, yet. But there was nothing, just a big silly smile and then the real shock. “I know. I bought him that crop to use on me. Didn’t you just love it?”

Suzanne couldn’t believe her ears. “You don’t understand Sandy. I went over there to seduce Peter. I love him. Aren’t you angry?”

“Suzanne, I don’t make decisions about things like that anymore. Peter decides who he will make love to. He decides who I’ll make love to. If he wants you he can have you. It’s his choice. Not mine.”

Suzanne was finding the conversation difficult to track. “You bought him that riding crop? He decides who you will make love to? You’re not pissed at me? Sandy what’s going on?”

Sandy leaned close to her friend, smiled sweetly and said. “I’m Peter’s love slave.”

Suzanne felt giddy. “You’re kidding me.”

No it’s true. Here look.” She said as she peeled off her bikini top. “See I just had them inserted yesterday, aren’t they pretty? I have one through the hood of my clitoris too. Do you want to see it?”

“Suzanne stared in fascination at the two golden rings through Sandy’s nipples, her thoughts on her own situation not on her friends. “How do I compete with this?” She wondered. “She’s a walking wet dream. All he has to do is snap his fingers and this little slut will do anything he wants.”

Sandy was babbling on. “Peter just loves all this kinky stuff. I just love being his slave. Look just talking about it gets me all wet, see the spot. Are you going to be Peter’s slave too Suzanne?”

Suzanne realized that she had been staring with her mouth open the whole time. “His slave too? She mumbled. Would he take her as a slave? What else did she have to give him? How else could she be close to him? “I just couldn’t Sandy.” She said hopelessly. “I wouldn’t even know how to go about it.”

“You could if you really wanted to. Tell me.” Sandy looked into her friend’s eyes. “When he whipped you. Did you cum?”

Suzanne looked at the ground and said softly. “Yes.”

“More than once?”

“Yes, I lost count.”

“Then you’ll make an excellent slave girl. Sandy said brightly. I can help you. I’ve been studying all summer. I know a lot about it and I’m really getting to know what Peter likes. I know he’s interested in you as a slave. He told me so.”

She felt dead inside. “He said that? What would I have to do?”

“Well we’d have to get you prepared, you know, dressed and groomed for the part. Then you’d have to make your submission to him.”

“Submission?”

“Yes, it’s a titual, kind of like a contract. It’s an act where you become his property, where you give up your free will to him. God, I’ll never forget mine. Oooo, I’m so wet. I need to cum sooo bad. Does the idea of being his slave excite you Suzanne?”

She realized that she was wet too. Very wet in fact. “Yes dear, it does.” She laughed. “And if you need to masturbate go right ahead. It’s only us sex slaves back here after all.

“Oh I’m not allowed to touch myself unless I have His permission. He says it keeps me horny and submissive and he’s right. But you could do it. Please Suzanne pleeeease.”

“With another woman. I’ve never even thought about something like that. I just can’t Sandy. I’m sorry.”

“If Peter accepts you as his slave you’ll being doing it all the time and other things too. I read all the dirty stories he likes and they all have a lot of hot lesbian action in them. I’ll bet the he has us licking each other’s pussies the first night. Oooooohh”

“Has he made you su, su, suck another woman?” Suzanne stammered.

“Not yet. The opportunity hasn’t come up yet. Oooohh, Oh Suzanne, help me. Think of it as practice. Oooooo.”

Mesmerized Suzanne slipped her hand into the bottom of her friend’s bikini. She felt the moist bare flesh and the small ring between the warm wet lips. She stroked the swollen clitoris and tugged gently on the ring. Sandy’s back arched and she came almost at once. “OOOOOOHH, That’s soooo goooooodd. Don’t stop. Pleeeease.”

Suzanne kept up the stimulation becoming more excited herself with each passing minute. She was breathing hard when she felt Sandy’s hand on her own pussy. Squeezing and caressing her through the fabric of her one piece swimsuit. She moaned and Sandy intensified her efforts sliding her hand in through the leg opening. Sandy came again and Suzanne followed closely. But during the pleasure all she could think about was Peter, his whip and paradise.

Preparations went quickly after the morning. George was away at a company training event, so Suzanne had the night to herself. She arranged to meet Sandy later that afternoon to help prepare her for Peter.

When she arrived she found Sandy waiting in full bondage slut mode. She had changed into a skin tight latex corset and matching opra gloves and leggings that came up to mid thigh. A fine golden chain ran between her nipple rings and connected with another that ran from her collar to her clit ring. She had handcuffs ready.

She led her friend up to the “correction room’. It was actually a converted guest room right next to Peter’s office and fitted out like a small dungeon.

Alerted by Sandy, Peter waited in his office. He set Sandy to three and Suzanne to five when he heard them enter next door. Sandy was talking gently to Suzanne. “There now dear let me get these things off of you. Now isn’t that better. Look how stiff your nipples are. Oh I’m sorry, did I make you come. Well don’t fret dear. There’s a lot of that around here, let me tell you. Why you’re practically bare there already. Now bend over the horse, that’s right. These cuffs will help you stay there. Oh Suzanne you’re so precious you came again didn’t you? Well I do the same thing sometimes, there’s something about being spread and helpless that just floats your boat, huh?”

Peter tried to read some technical journal but gave up. He decided to have the correction room soundproofed, as Sandy continued her monologue. “Now don’t try to talk, Hon, that ball-gag makes it impossible. There, now just let me rinse this foam off and get the vitamin E spray. Perfect. Soft and bare as a baby’s bottom. This harness is adjustable and it sets off those pretty pert titties just perfectly. I’m glad you remembered the black sandals but Peter likes the heel to be at least four inches. There, almost done. Just let me attach this to the pulley. Oh, I know, it puts a lot of strain on your shoulder blades but you look so delicious all bent over with you legs so far apart. You know, I’ve never really tasted a woman before. But I think I could just eat you up. Oops, did I make you cum again. You’re as messy as me. I’d better lick that up before Master sees it.”

Peter changed into his robe and entered the correction room a few minutes later. Sandy was on her knees and handed him a small leather cat. “She’s ready Master.”

Twenty lashes later Suzanne knelt between Peter’s legs in the bedroom. Her head bobbing slowly on his cock. “Frig yourself cunt,” he snapped. She moaned around his cock as she came and her hand moved over her bare cunt lips to rub her clit.

Suzanne was back in pink heaven, her Master’s cock in her mouth, on her knees where she belonged. Waves of pleasure crashed around her as her finger slowly traced circles around her swollen clit. She could see the vanes in his neck begin to stand out as she brought him closer to climax. She backed off a bit determined to keep his pleasure and hers going for as long as possible. Peter’s cock was quivering in her mouth when he finally said. “OH GOD MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCKING SLUT.” With that she buried his cock in her throat and pumped her head back and forth rapidly. When she felt his climax start she backed off until just the head was in her mouth and jacked him with her hand while sucking the spend from him. He poured cum into her mouth and she swallowed greedily, loving the taste and texture climaxing again herself.

When he had finished he looked down at Suzanne. She looked back with dazed blue eyes and the now familiar combination of awe, love and lust. He set her at level one and asked, “How did you like that?”

“Oh that was wonderful Peter. I love the taste of you, I actually cum when I taste it. I could stay right here on my knees and suck on you for the rest of my life. I love you so much, darling. This has been the best day of my life.”

“Really,” he sneered. You loved everything that happened today. Even the whipping?”

Suzanne blushed deeply and lowered he gaze. She continued almost in a whisper. “Yes Peter, I think I liked the whipping most of all. I deserved it and it brought me back to you. I feel like my sins have been washed away. I feel absolved. “Now I can start over. “She brightened and continued. “I’m going to be the best slave that ever existed. I’m going to take such good care of you, that you won’t believe. Did you like the blow job? From now on all you have to do is snap your fingers and point to the floor in front of you. I’ll be on my knees sucking you in an instant. I want to be your total slave.”

“Hmmm, my slave, huh. That sounds pretty good. I’ll have another slut slave that will do anything I ask. Is that what you’re telling me Suzanne?”

Suzanne squealed with delight. “Yes darling. Please own me. Please be my Master.”

Very well. I’ll accept you on a trial basis. But first I want to see you sixty-nine with your Mistress here. I want to see you both orgasm on the others’ tongue. And make it sexy my sluts. I want to get hard again.

The two women smiled at each other with lust and understanding. “Thank you Master.” They said in the same voice and dove their slut mouths into each other’s slut pussies.

Later that evening Suzanne was riding Peters cock while Sandy was busy giving his foot a tongue bath. “Slower, you slut. Don’t be in such a fucking hurry. You need to understand a man’s body and work at making the pleasure last.”

Suzanne looked down at the small cat still in his hand and had a small orgasm. She kept her pace slow although her body screamed at her to speed up. She looked him in the eyes and said. “Is this better Master?, Aaahh, Oooooo” She came again just speaking his title.

“It is, but we’re going to switch to you ass now.”

“Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Ah Oooooh. Master I’ve never been fucked in the ass before.”

“And you won’t be tonight either. You going to fuck me with your ass. I’m not going to fuck you… Sandy, you stupid bitch. Get the K-Y and lube this slut’s ass for my cock…. Good girl. Now guide it in. That’s it. Feels different doesn’t it Mrs. Clark. Now keep the same pace”

“Aaaaahhhhh, yes Master. It feels wonderful, Oh god, oh YES. Oh whip me Master. Whip my tits again, please Master. Punish me, punish meeeeeeeeeee.”

Chapter VIII—All things come -

Time passed and Peter moved his small harem to the Caribbean. He established a clinic that specialized in reconstructive neurology. The clinic was, of course, a great success despite the mysterious processes employed there. Pete’s techniques worked when nothing else did. Several celebrity cases were living, walking proof of how effective Peter’s clinic was.

Suzanne was riding her Master’s cock. Her wrist cuffs attached to her nipple rings. She had the pace down to perfection. Gripping him tightly in her anus she could keep him hard for hours unless he let her cum and then she frequently lost control. She rode slowly up and down, looking over her shoulder occasionally to gauge his pleasure.

Peter was elated. Tonight the third member of his harem would be introduced. He’d been training the new slut in the dungeon for two weeks and she was more than ready. Suzanne and Sandy were beside themselves with anticipation and curiosity.

Suzanne’s discipline was excellent. Her pace stayed steady and strong as Sandy brought the new slave into the bedroom. Suzanne was facing the door as the woman was lead in on her leash. Her arms were bound very stringently together behind her. She was dressed in a latex cincher and discipline hood. She moved gracefully even in the outrageous heels.

“Take the hood of Sandy. Let’s have a look at my newest pet.”

Suzanne continued her slow steady fucking of her Master’s cock. Her clitoris so swollen that it has pushed her clit ring out past the lisps of her pussy. As the hood came of to reveal Jennifer’s lust filled eyes, Suzanne came again and again and again.

End