The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Let me in

Steve the instructor spoke with his usual commanding voice.

“OK, class. Another good session. See you all next week. Brenda, can I have a quick word?”

Brenda, medium height, dark hair and slim figure, walked over to Steve while the rest of the class changed their shoes and left the hall, the general chatter fading.

Steve looked down at Brenda from his commanding 6′3″ and spoke gently.

“Brenda, I checked my records. You’ve been coming to my class now for 5 years and I feel like I’ve failed you. You still haven’t learned the form and I can’t seem to teach you anything but the most basic of techniques.”

“But Steve, I love your class! Are you going to stop teaching me?". She looked almost tearful.

“As long as you want to come to my class I’ll try and teach you. The problem is, I don’t think I can. I may not be the right teacher for you.”

Brenda looked down and spoke quietly.

“No Steve. It’s me. I must confess I’ve been to other classes in the area. I did worse at those than I did here. I just can’t seem to get it.”

“Well, whatever the reason, I’m not able to teach you anything. I would suggest you try something else. Maybe Yoga or Pilates?”

The tears fell unchecked. “You don’t understand! I love Taiji! I know I can’t do it right. I know I’m clumsy and uncoordinated, but I just can’t imagine not doing it!”

Steve stood looking at here in silence, then grabbed a tissue from a box, offering it to her. He also extended a somewhat awkward hug.

“I’m sorry Steve. I’m not trying to get you to change your mind by crying. It’s just that this really does mean a lot to me.”

“Really, Brenda. I’m not throwing you out of the class. I’m just suggesting for your own sake you might want to try something else. If you want to keep coming to class I’ll keep teaching you, even if it does no good. After all, Taiji is not something anyone can learn overnight. I studied in China for years!”

Brenda wiped her tears and blew her nose, smiling up at Steve. “Thank you. I want to keep coming to class.”

Steve went silent for a while. He just stood looking at her. Brenda noticed after a while. “What? What is it? You’ve had an idea. I know you have!”

“Well, it’s something I’ve only ever tried with my own teacher. It’s a very advanced technique. Something that isn’t often spoke about. It may even be...”

“What? Tell me! You have to tell me!”

“Well, it can have unfortunate side effects in some circumstances.”

“Really? In Taiji? What harm can just moving about do?”

“It’s not really Taiji. Just something that can be used with it.”

“What is it?” she almost shouted. “I’ll do it whatever it is. I’ll take the risk!”

“Steve stood pondering for a few seconds then made a decision. “Alright, but not now. Come here on Sunday morning at 9 a.m. Make sure you set the whole day aside. The usual rate.”

Brenda’s face burst into a huge smile. “I’ll be here. Thank you! Thank you so much!”

She turned to put her shoes on and leave. Steve shouted after her “Bring lots of iced water. You’ll need it!”

* * *

Steve had been up since 5 o’clock that morning making preparations, consisting of meditation, fasting and “mental cleansing”. What he planned to do that day was going to take as much concentration as he could muster.

On the stroke of 9 there was a knock at the door. Steve was sitting cross-legged on the floor. “Come in”

Brenda nearly bounced into the room with excitement. “Are you ready? I’ve been waiting outside for half an hour but I didn’t want to arrive too early.”

“Please sit facing me. I need to explain what I’m going to do and you need to prepare yourself.”

Brenda calmed herself and sat cross legged on the floor facing Steve. “So what are you going to teach me?”

“I’m going to use a technique which very few know. It is extremely powerful and more than a little dangerous. I need you to focus and I need you do everything I say without question.”

Brenda smiled. “Sounds kinky!”

Steve gave her a serious look. “It’s no laughing matter. If we get this wrong it could cause one or both of us serious damage. Are you still prepared to go through with it?”

The smile slipped from her face. “More than anything”, she whispered.

Steve broke into a smile of his own. “Then lets begin.”

For the next 10 minutes they went through some of the usual warm-up exercises. These were essentially very simple and Brenda had no problem doing them without looking too clumsy.

“Right. Standing pole.”

This training method, really called Zhan zhuang, consisted of standing with you feet apart, knees slighty bent, back upright and hand held out in front of you. Brenda always hated it. She couldnt hold the position for long without getting aches and pains in her knees or shoulders. Usually Steve would make slight corrections to her posture but this time he stood facing her in the same standing pole position for a few minutes.

Then he whispered. At first she couldn’t hear what he was saying but the second time it sounded like he was whispering right next to her ear “Let me in”.

He repeated it and this time it sounded a little louder. “Let me in!”

That’s when the strangest thing happened. Brenda felt like something was pressing into her head, into her whole body! Some sort of presence. “Let me in”

Her instinct was to push against it but she listened to the voice and thought back to what Steve said at the start about doing everything he said without question. She didn’t know quite how she did it but somehow she let the presence into her head and into her body where it seemed to just settle for a while.

After a few minutes, she felt her body move subtly of it’s own accord, relaxing her shoulders, straightening her back and making tiny corrections to her posture. The aches and pains that had been building slowly melted away as she settled into a comfortable standing pole position. Her eyes widened with realisation but the rest of her body stayed in position. She didn’t (or couldn’t?) say a word.

Brenda stood in position for what seemed like an hour, then all of a sudden the presence in her body melted away. “OK Brenda, relax. You’ve done very well. Drop your arms slowly and straighten your legs.”

She took her time, dropping her arms to her side and standing up straight.

“How did that feel?”

The desire to speak returned to her. “Wonderful! What was that?”

“Sometimes the last resort in teaching is to become the student themself. Literally. I was able to possess and control your body, moving it into the correct position, but only because you let me. You may not be the best Taiji student but you took to this like a natural! Well done!”

“But... how is that even possible? I mean I know it was because I felt it. I felt you controlling my movements, but I still find it hard to believe.”

“It doesn’t work for everyone. In fact, only for a very few. I thought it wouldn’t work today but you were so keen I had to try something. Now that we know it works we have a lot to do! You might want to take a break and have some water and I need to warn you about that.”

She grabbed one of the bottles of water she had brought and took a good slug from it while listening.

“You feel fine now but this technique generates heat in your body and later on you’ll feel it. You need to keep drinking cold water to keep you cool.”

“You mean body heat like arousal?” She gave him a half smile.

He blushed. “No, nothing like that. You will just get physically warm. You just need to drink to stop yourself from overheating.”

She looked almost disappointed.

* * *

“OK, break’s over. Time to see how you do at the form.”

Brenda and Steve faced each other, feet shoulder width apart, bodies relaxed. Steve closed his eyes for a moment.

“Let me in.” This time she could hear him clearly the first time and knew exactly what to do, giving away to his presence in her body.

“And begin”—that was odd. They both spoke those words at the same time, almost as a single being.

And in that moment they began the form, he performing a mirror image of her movements, she perfectly copying his moves. For the first time she felt like she wasn’t just doing a series of movement. She was flowing through the form, each move shifting into the next. It felt like a thing of beauty!

The heat started building. She started dripping with sweat, then it started pouring off her. Steve was the same. They stopped half way through the form for a water break. He broke the connection and she moved freely again.

“So what did you think of that?", he inquired.

She gulped down half a bottle of icy water before catching her breath and replying.

“It was like I was doing the movements myself but not. I know I wasn’t in control, but somehow it still felt like I was doing it. I couldn’t do anything except what you made me do but I also didn’t want to do anything else.”

Then quietly: “It was amazing!”

He looked a bit perplexed. Then, after a short pause, “It isn’t meant to do that. I’m only supposed to be able to guide your movements, not take complete control. Maybe we should stop.”

Her face fell. “No! Please! It was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt in my life! Please can we keep going?”

He took a step back and looked at her. “We’ll carry on, but if anything odd happens I will need to stop the lesson immediately. Do you understand? I have already taken too many risks.”

They resumed the form from where they had left off, executing each move with a precision and grace she had never thought she could achieve. More icy water followed and they went through the form, quicker this time but with no less grace, hurrying before the heat got too much.

She was panting at this stage, wiping the sweat from her head and neck with a small towel and draining another water bottle. He was the same, feeling like he was going to burn up.

She glanced across at him, considering her next words.

“I need to strip to my underwear if I’m going to carry on. I just can’t stand the heat in these clothes.”

“I see. Do you mind if I do the same? I don’t want to burn up if you want to carry on.”

“Please do” she smiled.

They both turned away from each other, she stripping to bra and panties and he to a pair of briefs. They turned to face each other, each slightly embarrassed before Steve broke the moment. “We’d better get started again”

The next run of the form didn’t go quite so well. The link was still there as strong as ever but they both felt physically uncomfortable.

“It’s no good. This heat is causing me to chafe. Look, this is awkward, but do you mind if I strip completely?”

“Maybe we should stop...”

“No. It’s OK. I don’t mind you seeing me naked. I really don’t.”

“It’s not just that. With the connection between us, there has to be a certain ... balance. If you are naked then I have to be too. I don’t think we can do that.”

Brenda spoke in a quiet voice. “Steve, it’s really OK. If you are comfortable with it, then do it. This just feels too good to stop now.”

He turned away from her, thinking, then turned back to face her, sweat running down his body.

“OK, but if anyone asks, we never did this. I could get into a lot of trouble.”

She smiled. “Your secret... All your secrets are safe with me.”

Slowly she stripped off her bra and panties and stood before him naked and glistening with sweat. Looking in her eyes he also stripped off his briefs. They stood facing each other for a short while as the awkwardness evaporated with their sweat.

* * *

Steve tried to muster as much professionalism as he could. He quickly stripped off his briefs. “Right. Ahem. Let’s get back to work.”

They moved into the starting position and started the form, Steve trying their best to ignore Brenda’s nakedness. Brenda wasn’t trying quite so hard and he could feel her eyes roaming up and down his body. He tightened his control and made her look straight ahead into his eyes. “Hey. Not fair.” she complained.

The form progressed and flowed and the tightened control payed dividends. This was the best run so far. However, as they neared the middle of the form and the heat built up, so did another kind of heat. Brenda was getting more and more aroused, her nipples standing out and her pussy tingling. In response, so did Steve. The bond between them was strong and her arousal became his. Unfortunately, he had no way to hide it and ended up with an impressively hard erection.

The only saving grace was that Brenda couldn’t see it directly because he still had her eyes locked on his. She was still very much aware of it though. She could see it in the edge of her vision and, somehow, she could feel it. It was like she was possessing his body in the same way he was possessing hers. She could feel what it was like to be him, to be male and aroused. Between them they created a feedback loop that heightened each others arousal.

They spoke as one, but it was Steve’s words they were uttering. “No. We have to stop. It’s too much. I can’t control my own body any more.”

He tried to prise his consciousness from Brenda’s body. He should have been able to slip out effortlessly but somehow he couldn’t. It was like she was holding him in! He looked into her eyes and saw the determination there. It was true! Somehow she was holding his presence inside herself.

As one they said “No. I’m not letting you go until I get what I want... what I need!”

“How did I not realise? I didn’t notice but you’ve been turned on by this from the start! I should never have let it get this far!”

Then they both whispered. “Let me go.” but the invocation had no effect this time.

As one, they’re bodies began to shake, heat building inside. All pretence of trying to do the form abandoned, they stood facing each other, locked in position, neither able to move because each controlled the other, each panting with the heat of their bodies and the heat of their arousal.

Suddenly it reached a climax and both gave out a cry! Involuntarily he released his seed, spurting out ropes of it in her direction while she in her turn convulsed with pleasure. He felt her pleasure superimposed on his own, felt what it was like to orgasm as a woman as well as a man. She felt the same, the intensity doubled and enhanced, her slow buildup corresponding with his own sharp crescendo.

Then suddenly it was over. As their simultaneous orgasms came to an end, Brenda released Steve’s mind from her own and he shot back into his own body, feeling almost like a physical force hit him. He fell back to the floor, completely exhausted.

* * *

A few minutes ago they had been joined in mind, moving like they were a single body. Now the contrast couldn’t be more different. Steve, spent from the deep control he had had over Brenda and from the intense climax he had experienced, lay on the floor, unable to move or speak. Brenda, on the other hand, felt full of energy. She moved about the room, placing a towel over Steve’s slumped body and picking up her own clothes. Now that the heat had died down and the sweat running of their bodies was evaporating, they both started to feel a chill. She quickly got dressed then went to a cupboard at the back of the hall and fetched a mop, wiping the pooled sweat and cum of the floor and humming happily to herself.

Having finished cleaning she turned to Steve and smiled. “You’re right you know. The moment I felt you controlling me I was turned on. It was the sexiest thing I have ever felt, to feel someone else control my every movement, even my breathing. It’s why I was so willing to accept your control.

“Every time you withdrew it felt like a part of me was being ripped out. It was painful. Then you reasserted your control and I was just flooded with you. So much more intense than mere sex. I had to keep you inside me. Something in me was somehow able to grip hold of you and keep you in me.

“At that moment whatever was linking you to me was working in the other direction as well. I could feel your body the way that you could control mine. I couldn’t quite see your thoughts but I could feel your heat reflecting mine. It was... delicious.”

Steve stared up at her, unable at the moment to do anything else.

She moved away to the middle of the floor. “There’s something else. See what I can do.”

With that she moved into position and started the form. The grace and flow of her movements surpassed anything she had achieved before, but this time she was doing it herself, without his mind to guide her. She had drawn his knowledge of the form from him and had shed her awkwardness just had she had shed her clothes earlier. As she finished the form she walked over to him.

“Thanks you. I don’t think I could ever thank you enough. Taiji is only a part of what I’ve learned today. I have a new confidence I’ve never felt before. I feel like I can achieve anything.”

She frowned. “Are you OK?”

Steve was able to sit up and nodded his head. He spoke in a hoarse whisper. “I’m fine. Just exhausted. What happened today was nothing like anything I expected.”

“I know! It was amazing!”

“I’m very happy for you. I really am.” he said with complete sincerity.

With that, Brenda picked up her kit and walked out the door and into a new life.

Epilogue

* * *

Steve never completely recovered from that Sunday. He had always been a bit timid, only when he was doing and teaching Taiji could he have any confidence. The intensity of his experience with Brenda had made him withdraw from the world. He continued to teach Taiji but he never tried to repeat what he had done with Brenda. He just couldn’t face it.

This was not the case with Brenda. Steve had asked her (pleaded with her) not to come to his classes any more. She had reluctantly agreed, seeing the terror in his eyes. It felt like she was reassuring a small boy. However, she had got what she needed from Steve. She now had his knowledge of Taiji and so much more. She had found the confidence and assertiveness that had been missing from her life until then. There was also something else. She had acquired the knowledge of the mysterious and unnamed power he had had over her for a short while. She knew how to accomplish control over others and was so much better at it than Steve would ever be.

Everything other part of her life fell into place as well. Her new-found confidence got her a better paid and more suitable job. She acquired a string of lovers. She spent enough time in the gym to bring a tone to her body she didn’t think possible before.

All this passed through her mind as she lay next to her latest lover, Carl. She had met him in the gym. He wasn’t like the usual muscle heads she often saw there. He had an intelligence and an interest in all things that seemed so rare in a man, He was also satisfyingly good looking, She ran her had up his muscled torso as he lay naked on her bed. “Ready lover?”

“I’m not sure what I’m ready for but I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Then relax and let me do the work.”

He closed his eyes and let his body sink into the bed.

She had come so far since her session with Steve. She had tried this many times and was now able to control someone elses body independent of her own. She let her mind flow into his head and down into his body, whispering “Let me in”.

Then she was in. She was simultaneously herself and him and in control of both. Sitting cross-legged next to him, she stretched his arms above his head and his legs wide, locking them in position.

“Wha...” he tried to say.

“Shhh” and suddenly his mouth clamped shut, unable to open. His eyes had opened by this stage and they looked up at her, confused.

“Like I explained before, I have complete control over your body. Watch!”

She pushed her own arousal into him and amplified it. His semi-erect cock suddenly got very hard, sticking up like a flagpole. He started to sweat as the heat built up in him. Brenda was already dripping with sweat. She climbed on top of his stomach, carefully avoiding touching his erect penis, and stated to grind her body into his.

“Frustrating, isn’t it? You’re so used to being in control, Mr. Dom. Now the tables have turned and you can’t do a thing about it.”

He growled in frustration, trying to move himself into her, to have his cock touch even touch her, but unable to move even an inch. He tried to roar, to shout, but it just came out muffled with his mouth clamped shut.

“No, lover. Don’t try to fight it. In this, you’re not nearly strong enough. Feel the intrusion in your body and mind and grasp hold of it. Go back to its source, to me.”

What did she mean? His instinct was to fight but it became increasingly apparent that he couldn’t. Then he felt it. Her presence inside him, controlling him, turning him on. He grasped at it with his mind. He wasn’t even really sure how he did it but he was able to hold it inside him. He tried to push it out but it just wouldn’t budge.

Then he found it, a link from the presence in his body leading back to her. It was like he could climb up it but such a description seemed meaningless. He did so, moving up and into her body and mind.

Suddenly he was both of them! He was in his paralysed body and in her body as well, sitting astride himself. The image of her face was superimposed on the image of his! She felt his presence inside her and smiled. “That’s it lover. Take over. Take control. I know you can do it.”

He focused and, with a little effort at first, then increasingly easier, he was managing to control her body, to be her. She/he lifted her bum and moved back, feeling his cock touching the mouth of her cunt, feeling both at the same time, intensifying the sexual heat that had built in him/her. Slowly but surely, she/he lowered herself onto his cock. She smiled, feeling him inside herself and feeling what it was like to penetrate her at the same time. She sat still on his cock. She wasn’t going to make it any easier for him. He would have to do the work here.

His body was still locked in position but he knew he could move her. She/he lifted up, almost to the tip of his cock, then slid down again. He picked up the pace, feeling what it felt in her body and adjusting to stimulate her as much as possible. She threw her head back, feeling the pleasure as his stiff form penetrated her.

His mouth was still clamped shut and he was still spread eagle on the bed. Despite her arousal, she still maintained control over him and likewise he over her. Their mutual orgasm broke in a simultaneous crescendo and she cried out in ecstasy, his muffled cries echoing her own. As the orgasm faded away, he lost control and she slipped off him, but she still had an iron grip on his body. She smiled down at him.

“You did it! I’m so proud of you!”

She released his mouth so he could talk.

“Then let me move.”

“Make me!”

Slipping back into her head was easier now and he gained control again. He lifted her hand to her breast and pinched her nipple hard. They both cried out in pain, but the pain was hers not his, and he was better able to bear it.

“Ow! That hurt!”

“Then let me go!” he said as she pinched the other nipple even harder.

“Ow! OK!” and suddenly he could move again.

* * *

Since her time with Steve, Brenda had taken many lovers and had tried her control technique on each one. None of them had managed to control her in turn until Carl and left angry and confused. Some hadn’t even tried and completely freaked out. She never saw any of them again.

Carl was just what she was looking for—someone to control her and feed her submissive side. Within a month he had moved in with her and their relationship deepened.

At first she had had to lock him in place when he controlled her, otherwise his own body would move in synchronisation with hers, which just didn’t work at all. In time his technique improved and he was able to control her independently, then the kid gloves were off!

She enjoyed giving up control to Carl which is what their sex play generally involved. On rare occasions she would reverse the situation though, especially when he overstepped the mark.

Like the time he had made her answer the door to the pizza delivery boy, leaning on the door frame, stark naked and smiling. The boy had been so nervous he had thrust the pizza at her and ran off without taking the money. She turned back to Carl, back in control of her body, pizzas in hand, with a look of fury on her face. Carl was rolling about laughing hysterically. “The look on his face! Priceless!”

She entered his head quietly and without him noticing and he quickly stripped off his clothes and knelt on the bed with his pizza box open in front of him, still chuckling to himself. It wasn’t until he started masturbating furiously that he realised what he was doing. “No! Stop!”

He quickly climaxed and ropes of cum spurted out all over his pepperoni pizza, then he settled back into a sitting position. “You’ve ruined it now!”

She gave a little smile. “No, it’s still good.”

With that, he picked up a slice of cum covered pizza and pit into it, unable to speak or do anything else until he had eaten the whole thing. He spent the next 15 minutes in the bathroom retching. Revenge was sweet!

Another time, he made her put on her sluttiest outfit, a very short micro skirt and see through blouse with no underwear and go to the shop for some milk. When she returned she was fuming. You think it’s funny to go out dressed like this? Let’s see how you like it!”

It was cold outside and a large and muscular man dressed in a mini-skirt and blouse that were far too small for him drew a lot of stares and more than a few giggles.

Other than these few incidents though, they got on very well. They were lovers and the love making was intense, but they were also friends and the times when they weren’t having sex were pleasant and they grew to love each other deeply.