The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesson Learned

Laura opened her front door and greeted her two young visitors.

“Hello Mrs. Rowlands, I’m Kim and this is my partner Sara. We talked on the phone last week about you allowing us to interview you for our school project”.

“Yes, yes girls. I have been expecting you. You are right on time. I like that in people.”

“Thank you for agreeing to talk to us Ms. Rowlands. We appreciate your giving us your time. We will try to keep this short and not inconvenience you too much.

“Oh, it is my pleasure girls and please call me Laura. Now do come in and let me take your jackets”.

As the girls entered Laura’s home they took in their surroundings. It was tastefully decorated but as expected had lots of dated items on display. One of the first things they noticed as they entered was Laura’s over powering perfume. The girls made eye contact and Sara wrinkled up her nose. Kim smiled at her knowingly.

Laura led them into the living room where Kim took a seat in a high backed arm chair while Sara and Laura sat on opposite ends of her couch. Both girls pulled their note books out of their back packs.

“As I mentioned on the phone”, Kim started, “ We are doing a project in our Human Studies course at College and part of that project is suppose to include and interview with someone about our topic. The topic we were given is Life Styles. We are trying to compare the life styles of people our age around 18-20 to people your age, the over 50 generation”.

“May I ask how old you girls are?”

“Certainly, I am 20 and Sara is 18. I believe on the phone you said you had just recently turned 51?”

“Yes. Just a couple of months ago. I know some of my friends dreaded turning 50. I believe you are only as old as you think you are. I think of myself as much younger then what my drivers license reveals.”

Laura excused herself for a minute and went into her kitchen. The girls talked quietly. “She seems nice enough. This should work out good. I need a good mark on this project”, Kim said to Sara.

Laura returned and again sat down beside Sara. “So what kind of questions have you got for me?”

Kim spoke first and read the first question on her paper.

“Do you think you have changed much in the past 30 years?”

“Oh yes, I believe I have changed tremendously since I was your age.”

“Good” Kim replied as both girls started to take notes. “Do you feel that things have slowed down for you over the years?”

”Slowed down? In what way do you mean? I am over 50 girls. I am not on my death bed.”

“Well, say in your energy level. Would you say you have less energy now?” Kim asked as she continued down the list of questions the girls had prepared.

“I guess it depends on the day. Some days I have can have more energy then ever before. It all depends on what I am doing. I hear the kettle whistling. Won’t you both please join me in a cup of tea?”

“Oh no thank you”, replied Sara.

“Now you wouldn’t want to hurt this old ladies feeling by turning down her offering of a little cup of tea, would you? I also made a little cake to go with it”

“Well, I guess I could handle just a small one. Thank you”. Sara said changing her mind so as not to hurt Laura’s feelings.

Sara’s face screwed up at the bitter first taste of the tea. She glanced over at Kim who it appeared also was unimpressed with the taste of the tea they had just been handed.

The taste of the cake made it a little easier to swallow the tea.

Laura watched the two girls, making no indication that she had noticed their distaste. She continued to sip at her own tea which of course was not the same as the ones she had poured the girls.

Kim spoke first. “How do you feel your interaction with others compares today from before? Would you say you have less interaction, the same, or more?”

Thinking about the question for a minute Laura finally answered “I guess you could say I interact about the same amount but maybe spend more time with less people rather then constantly meeting new friends. Does that make sense? That is with the exception of you girls. I remember always being with different people when I was younger. Now I like to spend more quality time with the people that I feel the most comfortable with. Again, you two are exceptions. I feel very comfortable talking with you girls.

Laura lifted her tea cup in a form of a salute to the girls. She held her cup up waiting for them to join her. Reluctantly the girls lifted their cups and again tasted the bitter tea.

Sara had to swallow hard to get the bitter liquid down. She was starting to feel a bit warm now, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Kim like wise seemed to be getting a bit fidgety.

Kim went on. “Now if you don’t mind we have a few more personal questions to ask. If you don’t feel comfortable answering them please let us know and we will move on”.

Oh, I feel very comfortable with you girls. You both seem so very nice. I am really enjoying having you here this afternoon. Here, let me top up your cups. Before they could say no she had scooped up their cups and taken them out to the kitchen.

Sara turned to Kim, “Are you finding it warm in here?”

“A little bit. It’s her perfume that is getting to me. Let’s finish up quickly here and get going before she drowns us in that horrible tea”.

After Laura had refilled their cups with more of her special tea she again sat down beside Sara on the couch. “So where were we?”

Sara read the next question on her list and making an assumption on her own said, “You have not mentioned a Mister Rowlands. Do you miss having intimacy in your life? Do you miss the hugs and the closeness of it?”

“Oh there never was a Mr. Rowlands. But there are other forms of intimacy and you know you don’t need a husband to get a friendly hug. Kim, do you still hug your mother?” Laura inquired of her interviewer.

“Why yes I do it sometimes”

“Good for you dear. It feels nice too doesn’t it?” Not waiting for a reply she turned to the other girl. “How about you Sara?”

“Well my mother past away when I was very young. So no I don’t”.

“Oh I am so sorry to hear that dear”. Laura leaned over towards Sara and held her arms out as if to console her for her loss. Not knowing what else to do Sara accepted the hug from the older woman.

“Now, doesn’t it feel good to get a hug from someone else Sara?”

Not knowing what how else she could answer that she simply said “Yes. It feels wonderful”. Sara was feeling dizzy from the heavy perfume Laura had on.

“Well we can’t leave Kim out can we?” Laura stood and stepped over to Kim and bending over she gave the surprised girl a hug too. Laura hugged her back trying not to breathe in the perfume but it was everywhere and she inhaled more of it.

As Laura returned to her seat she looked at the girls and noticed that they both seemed to be a little out of it now. “You know girls there are other ways of enjoying intimacy then having to be stuck with a man for years and years. She motioned to Kim, “Come sit here dear” as she pointed to the floor at her feet.

Kim’s head was starting to spin now and she was finding it harder to think clearly. Rather then say the wrong thing and offending Laura Kim slid off her seat and sat on her heels at the feet of the older woman.

“Good girl dear” Laura smiled at Kim and Kim gave her a confused half smile in return.

“Now I have my two new girl friends close to me. Here let’s finish off our tea and then I will tell you how things differ in my life style”.

Both girls obediently reached for their cups and swallowed down the last of the tea. It no longer tasted that bitter. Sara licked her lips clean as she clumsily put her cup back on its saucer.

“You see girls there are many forms of intimacy. I am sure you both have handsome boy friends and that is one kind. But even just hugging someone is a form of intimacy don’t you think Kim?”

Kim tried to think about the question and then just nodded, not sure if she fully understood what she was answering to.

“And a kiss on the cheek”…. Laura leaned over towards Sara and tapped her cheek till Sara leaned in and put a kiss where Laura’s fingers were pointing. “Yes, even a kiss on the cheek can be a form of intimacy”.

Laura looked down at Kim and saw her eyes were glazing over now. She reached out and stroked the girl’s hair smiling at her and then gently guided Kim to rest her head against her leg. Laura’s doe eyes stared up at this kind woman. Laura stretched her arm out and wrapped it around a dazed Sara’s shoulder and brought her in closer.

You see, girls. I am a very intimate woman. I have had many lovers in my life and still do. Only none of them were called Mister. My lovers have all been women. She looked from one girl to the other as they tried to process this information.

“I am a lesbian, girls, a lesbian with some very special friends”.

“Your tea had a special ingredient in it given to me by one of those dear friends”. The girls stared at her absorbing what she was saying but having trouble analyzing what it really meant.

“This ingredient makes your minds so very open. Open and ready to accept everything I say”.

“You see, I believe that in every girl there is a little bit of lesbian. Don’t you girls?”

Kim looked over at Sara confused and tried to shake her head no. She didn’t get very far.

“Sara, wouldn’t you say that a girl who hugs another girl and kisses her even on the cheek could very well be a lesbian? I do. I think if a girl willingly wraps her arms around another woman and then places her lips to that woman’s lips or even just against her cheek then that girl may very well be showing her lesbian tendencies. That makes sense. Doesn’t it Sara?”

Sara’s face looked slack now and her eyes too were glazed over.

She answered softly “Yes”.

“Good girl Sara” Laura hugged her tighter and kissed her on the forehead.

Laura’s other hand still caressed the top of Kim’s head with her fingers running thru her hair. She gently guided Kim’s head forward till the girls cheek rested against her inner right thigh at the edge of Laura’s skirt. Laura shifted a little so that her skirt rode up her thigh a little and she knew that Kim had a clear view of her panties now.

Continuing to caress Kim’s hair, Laura spoke to the dazed girl. “Kim, you admitted to hugging women and you even gave me a warm hug. And now you are sitting her at my feet with your head against my bare leg while you look up my skirt. The lesbian in you is showing Kim.”

As Laura spoke Kim’s eyes shifted down and she found herself staring at Laura’s crotch. She noticed a slight damp spot there. The fingers massaging her scalp felt so nice. She just stared and listened to Laura’s friendly voice. Listening and absorbing everything the older lady said as the truth.

“Looking at my panties makes you want to kiss them Kim”. Laura’s words were no longer questions but to Kim and Sara they were facts. Kim pushed the girls head forward until her lips made contact with her panties.

You love being here Kim. You love to lie between the legs of another woman and to smell her sex. Breathe deep my dear. Breath deep and kiss my pussy”.

Kim did as she was told inhaling deeply the heavenly scent and then pushed her lips against the wet spot and kissed her first pussy.

“The smell of my pussy makes you so horny Kim. It makes you want to taste it. To lick and suck on my pussy. You want nothing more then to please me this way”.

Kim extended her tongue and started to run it over the center of the wet panties, breathing as deeply as she could.

Turning her attention to the dazed but open Sara, Laura asked “Tell me how many lovers you have had dear”.

“I have only made love with my boyfriend Travis.”

“And what sexual things have you done with Travis?”

“We have made love and sometimes I have sucked on him while he fingers me”.

“Does he play with your breast Sara? Does he return the favor and go down on you too?”

“Yes he always plays with my tits and sucks on them. I love that. He won’t go down on me. He says that’s disgusting”.

I am sure he loves to suck on your breasts Sara. I imagine them to be very beautiful. Take off your top and show me dear.”

Sara reached up and started to unbutton her blouse.

“As for not licking your pussy, he is so very mistaken and very foolish. Making love to another woman’s pussy is one of the most wonderful things there is. Isn’t that right Kimberly?”

Kim mumbled her agreement with out taking her mouth off of Laura’s crotch.

As Sara removed her bra exposing her firm 34B breasts Laura reached up and cupping the left breast in her hand she gently caressed it and then pinched the already erect nipple. Laura leaned forward and covered the breast with her mouth giving it a good suck before switching to the other one.

Sara moaned out loud and arched her back pushing her breast further into Laura’s mouth. As Laura took the erect nipple between her teeth gently and pulled on it Sara moaned even louder.

Sitting up looking at Sara face Laura saw a hunger on the young girl’s face. Laura leaned back into the couch and told Sara “Now it is your turn”. Sara’s hand reached for Laura’s buttons and started to open her blouse.

Once Sara had Laura’s bra removed Laura guided her head down to her breasts and the younger girl began to suckle hungrily. Laura reached her right hand down to her crotch and pulling the laced trim on her panties to one side she spread her legs wider as Kim slid her tongue between her slick swollen labia.

Laura closed her eyes in order to enjoy the sensation of the two girl’s mouths fully. She had to caution Sara to be gentler at one point as the girl hungrily nipped at her breast a little too aggressively.

She spoke to Sara,

“Your hunger for a woman’s body is fierce my young one. The lesbian in you is truly showing. I will teach you of the world you have been deprived of. As you suckle at my breasts and listen to my voice you know that what I say is true. You have no reason to doubt or question any thing I say. You will do anything that I command of you with out question. You realize that you crave the feeling of a woman. You have always known this but have never acted on it till now. Travis has been good for you but he is more interested in his own pleasure then in yours. You want to find someone who will look after your needs. You know now that this person is going to be another woman. I will help you discover what your needs are and how to accomplish them. Now I want you to go thru that door way there and finish removing your clothes. You will wait for me there.”

Sara reluctantly but obediently removed her mouth from Laura’s breast and standing she walked thru the door that Laura had indicated. She started to remove the rest of her clothes.

With Sara gone Laura turned her attention to Kim who was hungrily sucking and licking her pussy. As Kim’s tongue flickered over Laura’s clit she grabbed the girls head and held her in place. “Yes, right there. Lick me just like that. Mmmmmm so good. Altering the girls minds had made Laura so excited she needed release. She scooted down a bit and spread her legs wide resting her heels on Kim’s back. She felt the first orgasmic wave approaching and tightening her grip on Kim’s hair she made sure the girl would not stop licking. Laura cried out as the first of many waves hit her. Her juices flooding the girl’s mouth as she hungrily tried to swallow it all.

When her muscles finally started to relax she loosened her hold on Kim’s hair and coaxed her to come and lay in her arms. She spoke softly into Kim’s ear as the youngster laid her head on Laura’s shoulder and wrapped her arms around her.

“Welcome to my world dear. We are going to be very good friends, you and I. You are finding yourself falling in love with me even now as you listen to my voice. Everything I say you know is true and you have no need to question it. You like to please me. You need to please me. You will do anything for me, anything I ask of you and you will do it without question.”

“Tell me now dear what sexual experiences you have had in your short life.”

“I had my first experience when I was 16 with a boy in my class. I did not like the first time but later I discovered how good sex could be. I have had been with 5 different guys and I enjoyed doing it with them. I like to tease the boys and watch them get hard. I like to feel them grow hard in my mouth. I like to try different positions but my last boyfriend always wanted to do it from behind. I liked this too but wanted to try other ways too. We broke up 6 months ago.”

“Have you ever been with another girl?”

“Not really. I have thought of it a few times but only experienced some kissing with a girl friend during a sleep over when we were about 14 and had been drinking. It started when we decided we needed to practice kissing for the boys we were after. We decided to practice on each other”.

“Did you like doing that?”

“Yes, but we were so drunk that we ended up falling asleep and neither of us mentioned it again.”

“But you have thought about that time since then and you have wanted to try it again haven’t you?”

“Yes”.

“Who do you love Kim?”

“I love you Laura”

“Good girl. And what will you do when I ask something of you?”

“I will do any thing you ask of me with out question”.

“Good girl. The tea has helped open your mind to these new ideas but these are now a part of you and of who you are. You no longer need the tea. You know now that you are a lesbian and that you belong to me. We do not need to share our special bond with anyone else unless I say it is okay. Do you understand Kimberly?”

“Yes”.

“Good girl”. Taking a small leaf from a jar she set it on Kim’s tongue. “Let this leaf sit on your tongue a while my dear. It will remove any further effects of the tea. Now I want you to lie here and rest awhile. You will dream of us together. Dream of how you will please me. Of the pleasures we will have together. When you hear me summons you, you will undress completely and come join us in that bedroom. You mind will no longer be clouded from the tea. You will be alert and ready to serve me.

“Yes”.

As Laura stood up and walked towards the bedroom where Sara awaited her Kim laid her head down and drifted off dreaming of serving her Mistress.

Kim entered the room to find Sara standing naked obediently awaiting her. Laura took in the sight of Sara’s’ young slender body. Standing behind the girl she ran her hands over her round ass and then around front she softly caressed her stomach and then up till she cupped her breasts. In no time Sara found herself lying on her back on the bed blindfolded. Her arms were secured with scarves to the bedposts. Her legs were spread in the air, a soft cuff around each ankle secured to a strap hanging from the ceiling.

Taking another soft leaf the jar she opened Sara’s mouth and placed it on her tongue. “This leaf will remove any remaining effects of the tea leaving you more alert again. You will remember everything and be thankful that I have helped you discover yourself. You of course will always obey me with out question”. When you are alone with me you will call me Mistress laura.

Laura continued to tease the girl, slowly caressing her flesh with a soft feather. Occasionally she would tweak an erect nipple or slide her fingers across Sara’s wet sex and then coat Sara’s awaiting lips with her own pussy juice. Laura watched Sara’s reactions and was amazed at the how turned on this young girl was. She took a small chain from a drawer and fastened the clips to Sara’s erect nipples causing the girl gasp and cry out but not in pain. It was another cry of pleasure.

“You are like a wild cat my dear. A cat crying out to be played with. I think I know someone who can handle your wildness. But first we have some lessons to learn right here”. As Laura eased a couple of fingers deeper into the girl’s wetness Sara’s muscles tightened and her body lifted higher trying to get the invading fingers deeper inside her.

The angle the straps held here legs at made Sara’s rear totally exposed to Laura. Laura took her coated fingers and lightly traced all around her puckered opening and then slowly inserted one finger inside to the first knuckle. She felt Sara’s muscles tighten around her finger as if they were trying to pull it further. Laura teased her for awhile before sliding it in deeper. Laura watched as Sara pulled on the straps in order to feel the finger moving inside her.

Sara’s moaned out loud in disappointment as Laura withdrew her finger from the girl’s ass. Laura brought her finger to the girl’s lips and watched as Sara hungrily sucked them clean tasting her own wet juices.

Laura walked to the doorway and softly called to Kim to join them. A minute later a dreamy eyed Kim entered the room naked. She stared at her friend spread naked in front of her.

Seeing her friend tied to the bed Kim called to her. “Sara? Are you alright?”

Sara, hearing her friend’s voice answered. “Oh god yes Kim. I am on fire but don’t look at me this way please”.

Laura answered Sara for Kim. “I think your friend here likes to see you this way Sara. I think she finds you very sexy. Don’t you Kim?”

“Yes” Kim answered feeling herself becoming turned on looking at her friend laying there with nipple clamps in place and a sexy length of chain connecting them..

“What do you think of her my dear? Is she not a thing of beauty? So sexy and yet so vulnerable? Look at her beautiful wet pussy. Look at how delicious it looks. Have you ever thought of being sexual with Sara before?”

“No” Kim answered as she stared at her friend fastened helplessly before her.

“But you are thinking that now aren’t you Kim?”

Putting her arm around Kim she guided her to stand between her friend spread legs. Taking Kim’s hand in hers she placed the tip of Kim’s index finger against the lips of Sara’s wet pussy. She slowly moved Kim’s finger around circling the smooth opening. She guided her finger further inside. As Kim’s finger disappeared between the folds of Sara’s sex both girls bodies shuddered. “You would love to bury your face between her legs wouldn’t you my sweet Kimberly?”

“Yes Mistress” Kim replied in a soft squeak. Feeling herself getting turned on at the thought of it.

“Do it my dear. Feast on Sara’s pussy. Make her cum on your face. Drive her wild with your tongue”.

With Laura’s hand on her back guiding her Kim bent over till her face was inches from her friend’s hot wet pussy. The smell of it was making Kim so turned on. She leaned in and ran her tongue around the rim.

“Oh god yes” Sara cried out. “Eat me Kim. Suck my clit. Make me cum. Oh god Yes I need to cum so bad”.

As Kim drove her tongue in to her friend’s pussy Laura’s hands were caressing Kim’s ass and thighs. She loved the feel of Kim’s soft skin. She played with Kim’s nipples loving how they puckered when aroused. Laura knelt behind her kissing her ass and then pulling her cheeks apart she started to lick and suck at the girl’s puckered hole. She slid her hand up between Kim’s legs and parted her pussy lips finding a treasure of liquid honey awaiting her there. She pushed two fingers inside and started to fuck Kim with them. Kim was pushing back on her fingers and moaning into her friend’s pussy as she continued to lick and suck.

Laura stood and walking over to a dresser she removed a dildo that was attached to a harness. She expertly fastened the harness around her waist and then again took her place behind Kim. Taking the large pink fake cock in her hand she ran the head of it up and down between Kim’s puffy lips coating it in her slick juices. Once it was completely coated she placed it against the lips of the girl’s pussy and grabbing her hips she slowly leaned in and watched as it slid its way into her tight pussy.

Kim had to stop licking as she felt the rubber cock sliding deeper inside her. It felt so good she pushed back against it wanting it all the way inside her. She felt Laura’s hand tighten on her hips and then the cock started to slide in and out going faster and deeper with each thrust. Knowing she would cum soon she fastened her mouth to her friend’s pussy and finding her clit with her tongue she started to strum around it faster and faster.

Sara came first. Her quivering body and orgasmic cries quickly set Kim off on her own orgasmic blissful wave. The room filled with the sounds and smells of sex.

Kim finally collapsed on top of her friend and Laura laid herself against Kim’s back, the rubber cock still inside her lover. She loved the feeling of her breasts sandwiched between them. She kissed Kim on the neck and told her to sleep.

While the girls slept Laura removed Sara’s bindings. In her sleep she wrapped her arms and legs around her friend’s body. Laura lay beside them and continued to fill their heads with thoughts of how their new lives would be from now on.

Kim and Sara said their goodbyes at the door. Laura told them to come back on Saturday and she would have a friend here who could also help the girls understand the life styles of middle aged women better. She promised them that when they were thru they would both get top marks on their project. She said if they didn’t then she would have to have Mrs. Peterson, their instructor over for some tea. They all smiled at the thought. They each gave their new Mistress a big hug and a kiss and then promised to return on Saturday night. They had no memory of ever not loving or wanting to serve this woman.

As they drove away Sara’s thoughts were of the woman she would meet on Saturday. A woman that Laura said would be able to satisfy her needs. As she thought of this her hand moved to her breast and through her blouse she played with the clip that was still fastened to her nipple. Kim drove in silence too. Her thoughts were on Laura. Thoughts of how she loved this woman she had just met and she wondered how she would make it through the next few days till Saturday when she would see her again. She glanced over at her friend sitting beside her noticing her hand playing with her breast. She smiled to herself now knowing how she could pass the time till then.

To be continued……